The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SURRENDER TECHNIQUE

Part Three — Surrender

Greta led Shannon by the hand, down the steps to the sunken main floor of the briefing room, to the side of one of the cots that had been joined into a bed. As she stood there, Greta began to undo the fastenings of her prison jumpsuit.

The fact that she was being stripped naked didn’t bother Shannon as much as she expected it would. The hologram show had put the picture of herself naked into her mind so clearly that the reality just didn’t seem like a shock any more.

Elena came walking down the aisle, a satchel in her hand. She casually tossed it onto the bed and stood close by, watching intently as the jumpsuit front opened wide enough to expose her bra cups.

Shannon noticed the gleam in Elena’s eye. “Is she one of Greta’s girlfriends? Is Greta going to make me her girlfriend, too?”

The first question was answered as Elena leaned closer to Greta and gave her a long passionate kiss.

When they were done, Greta turned to Shannon. “Surprised? Earlier this year, Elena was exactly where you are right now—a Resistance prisoner, willing to make a deal with a jailer who’d recently discovered a risky but effective way to make a convert. Naeva—you remember her, the cute blonde with the spring in her step—came along a few months later. Once they were mine, it was simply a matter of modifying a few records and arranging a few bureaucratic details to get them on my personal staff.”

She put an arm over Elena’s shoulder. In response, the redhead snuggled against her affectionately. “It was Elena who noticed your case and brought it to my personal attention. That’s why she gets to be in here enjoying the show while poor Naeva is outside watching the door to make sure we’re not interrupted.”

Elena caught Shannon’s eye and puckered her lips into a kissy face. Second question, answered....

“Now, just stand still for me...” Greta tugged at the open sides of her jumpsuit, pulling it down off her shoulders. Shannon saw Elena step around behind her, and a moment later felt her bra undone. It fell to her feet, where her jumpsuit was beginning to gather as Greta pulled it down past her hips. She started, but did not move, as she felt Elena’s hands caress her ass for a moment before they took hold of her briefs and tugged them down her thighs.

The next thing Shannon knew, the other two women were half-guiding, half-pushing her down onto one side of the bed. Elena sifted through the bag and removed a few leather straps and a pair of handcuffs. She then began buckling the bands around Shannon’s thighs and left wrist while Greta handcuffed her right hand to the bed.

Before she could quite work up the nerve to object, Greta explained. “I’m aware that you’re right-handed. I’m not. It should be more interesting this way.”

Greta then began unbuttoning her uniform blouse. She removed her clothing piece by piece, neither drawing it out to make a show of the process nor passionately tearing it off. Beneath her uniform she wore plain white undergarments, though Shannon hardly noticed that. The image of the other woman’s naked body was so clear in Shannon’s mind that she found herself visualizing everything that was yet to be revealed. Elena bent to fasten her thigh and wrist bands, and then she was ready.

Soon the two women lay side by side, naked, with just a line of small narrow pillows from the satchel separating their bodies. Elena placed Shannon’s left hand onto Greta’s body between the navel and pubes, and tied cords between her wristband and the other woman’s thighbands. The lines had enough play to let her move her hand about fifteen centimeters in any direction, but the knots were tight.

And then Greta’s right hand was on Shannon’s body, being bound in place so that it most of her body was off limits. Greta could only touch her in one place... but it was her most sensitive place.

Shannon felt the headband being set into place. She lay back and let Elena adjust it, and then watched out the corner of her eye as she put the other one on Greta.

Suddenly, she heard Greta’s voice—not in her ears, but in her head.

“Hello, Shannon.”

“Hello,” she thought. “This is... weird.”

Greta replied with her normal voice. “Yes, it is weird. Now that we know it works like the reports say, I suggest we forget about it until the contest is over.” She grinned. “It’s not as if our mouths are otherwise occupied in this position.”

“But when one of us wins—” Shannon began.

Greta answered the question before she finished asking it. “Apparently, the suggestions sink in deeper if they’re sent over the link.” She turned to Elena. “I think we’re ready.” She turned back to Shannon, who nodded.

Elena held up a hand to get their attention. “Begin!” she announced as she lowered it with a chopping gesture.

Shannon felt Greta’s fingers stroking her, one on each side of her slit. She tried to return the favor. It ought to be just like diddling herself... except that when she diddled herself she could see what she was doing and could feel on her own body exactly where her fingers were making contact....

She heard Greta make a soft squeal. She must be doing something right.

Then Greta spoke. “Oh... slower, gentler....”

Shannon put less pressure on her strokes and started pausing a moment between them.

Her pussy tingled as Greta’s fingers touched a sensitive spot. She focused her attention on the rhythmic flexing of her own fingers.

“Higher,” Greta’s voice said. For a moment, she lifted her hand clear of the other woman, then lowered it and shifted it up her body. Greta giggled as fingers riffled through her pubic hair.

A shiver ran through Shannon’s body as Greta did something that sent a jolt through her pussy. She did not let it interrupt the motion of her own hand.

“Higher... gentler.” Shannon adjusted her technique, her fingers now touching the other woman along the upper edge of her bush with light feathery strokes. Even as she moaned and shuddered when Greta first made solid contact with her clit, the motion continued. It was if her hand were a robot that had been given instructions and was following them even when the rest of her body was overcome.

The women were silent, except for the occasional moan and gasp from Shannon as Greta’s fingers worked on her down there. Finally, Greta spoke up in a loud clear voice.

“Shannon... you do know where to find a woman’s clitoris, don’t you?” Greta smirked. As if to provide the answer if Shannon actually needed it, Greta gently touched her there.

It took Shannon a moment to compose herself enough to reply. “I know where it is! I’m not stupid!

And then she realized with a start that her fingers were gently brushing through the uppermost fringes of Greta’s pubic hair, barely making contact with her body... doing nothing to really stimulate her.

“I don’t think that you’re stupid, Shannon.” Greta paused a beat. “What I do think is that you’re a natural submissive.”

What?“ Shannon was completely stunned for a moment. “No—”

“That’s why your fingers are so far off target, Shannon,” Greta continued, talking over the reply. “You’ve been doing what I’ve been telling you to do, instead of doing what you need to do to win this contest. Maybe you’re trying to let me win because you want to be mine, or maybe you’re just so lost in submission that you obey without thinking about it.”

“I thought you were telling me where you want to be touched!”

“Well, of course I was,” Greta deadpanned. “The dominant tells; the submissive does.”

“I mean I thought you were blurting it out without thinking!”

Greta just snickered. She let Shannon’s words hang for a long moment, letting her realize for herself how thoroughly she’d been tricked... or led.

Then Shannon gasped as Greta rubbed a fingertip over her clit. When she started to recover, Greta told her, “Now, see if you can find mine.”

As she started feeling Greta’s pubes, searching, Greta chuckled. “You see? You needed me to tell you to do that.”

“I did not!” Shannon replied... not feeling completely sure of that.

“It’s all right, Shannon,” Greta cooed. “You can go ahead and give it your best shot now.”

Shannon’s body shuddered as Greta pushed her hot button again.

“Pleasure me as much as you can, Shannon. I’m so far ahead that you don’t have to worry that you might win and have to take charge.”

Every muscle in Shannon’s legs tensed as she tried to resist another jolt in her pussy. She slid her fingers along Greta’s labia lips, trying to tune out the other woman’s voice and concentrate on what she was doing.

“Remember how rattled you were when I suggested changing one of the positions so you were on top?” Greta asked. “I’m sorry I teased you about that. The bottom is where you want to be. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

Shannon felt Greta’s hand shifting... and then a finger slid into her. She tensed and held her breath, hoping that it wouldn’t find that sensitive spot insider her... but it did, almost as quickly as she could find it herself. Shannon felt her own muscles betray her, as her hips began gently rocking into the motion just the way they did when she was pleasuring herself.

She felt herself giving in to reflexes, panting and thrusting, as she felt herself starting on the way toward climax. She tried to hold herself back, but the quiverings within her body just kept growing stronger. If Greta kept this up, it might all be over at any moment....

And then Greta pulled back and let her cool down. Shannon sighed in relief, and then scowled as she realized that the other woman was playing with her like a toy.

Greta spoke again, “I first noticed you were the submissive type during the interrogation. You didn’t give me any flak at all.”

Shannon took a deep breath. “This headband thing made me do that! I had no choice!”

Greta clucked her tongue. “You had no choice about answering the questions. You did have the choice to interject as much cursing and Resistance rhetoric as you liked. Elena and Naeva both did that. You didn’t. That was you... submitting.”

Greta’s fingertip slid back into her, not quite as deep as before, stroking and teasing. She tried to close her legs, but they wouldn’t cooperate. She remembered what Greta had told her—the headbands would not let either partner block the other from having her way.

She felt something with her own fingertip—was that Greta’s clit? It was in the right place.... She desperately tried to get her thoughts back in focus. She stroked, and heard a sharp intake of breath from the other woman.

“Oh!” Greta gasped. Shannon desperately rubbed, back, forth, up, down, in circles. “That feels good... now let me return the favor.”

The fingertip pressed and slid in a bit deeper. “Ooooohhhhh....” Shannon moaned.

“Sex feels good, doesn’t it, Shannon?” Greta purred. “This is what you’ve been missing. Do you want to know the real reason why you were a virgin until now?”

Trying to keep her mind on what her own fingers were doing, Shannon ignored the question.

“You were afraid because, deep down, you knew how naturally submissive you are. You didn’t dare take the plunge because you realized just how deep that plunge would be. Deep enough to lose yourself in it, at least for a while.”

Shannon told herself that wasn’t true, couldn’t be true. The time had never been right to give up her virginity because... because of some other reason, not that.

It was a moot point now, she realized as she heard Greta continue. “You just needed a little push.”

Greta’s hand shifted, bringing her thumb to bear on Shannon’s clit while her finger zeroed in on the hot spot it had found before. Frantically, Shannon worked her own fingers. She thought she felt Greta’s body wriggle... but mostly she was feeling what Greta’s fingers were doing to her own body.

Desperately, she tried to pull herself away from Greta’s hand. Her muscles refused to obey. She tried to shift her hips, to get those fingertips off target. Her hips rocked... but into the stimulation, not away from it. She gasped, trying to say “No!” but hearing it come out as “Ohhhh!”

Shannon felt her pussy starting to reflexively clench, as jolts ran through her more intensely than ever. “No! Stop!” she frantically told herself. It didn’t do any good. Her body was going completely out of control, hips gyrating, breath gasping, voice crying out “Ooooh... OHHHHHH!"....

Her last coherent thought as she felt herself starting to cum was that it was over.

Greta felt Shannon’s climax, both through her fingers and through the headband link. As Shannon arched her back and cried out, Greta felt need and emptiness through the connection. A need for guidance, to provide direction and fill the emptiness. She closed her eyes and focused on the pseudo-telepathic link.

Duty came first. Greta formed her first few suggestions and conveyed them into the other woman’s receptive mind:

“The Kruzeli are doing their best to bring peace and prosperity to all the worlds that fell into darkness after the old Federation fell. They’re doing a pretty good job, considering what a mess things were. They deserve people’s support.”

“The Tarmellian Resistance only serves the corrupt oligarchs who used to run this planet. They don’t care that things are better now. They just want their power back. They aren’t risking their own necks.”

She could sense these concepts being integrated into Shannon’s thoughts, just as they had Elena’s and Naeva’s before her. There would be no danger of her going back to the Resistance; instead, she would gladly help chip away at it as best she could.

Now it was time for Greta to claim the more personal fruits of her victory. She considered the tried-and-true instructions she had given Elena and Naeva, to obey her and love her and accomodate her sexual tastes... but she had a more interesting idea. Shannon’s submissive nature—now that she was confident that she’d guessed right about it —offered a special opportunity.

Shannon would give herself to Greta of her own free will... once a few obstacles were removed.

“Don’t be afraid to give in to pleasure. It’s all right to choose to let yourself go.”

She paused to let those directives sink in, and to think of ways to reinforce them while allowing Shannon’s behavior to remain driven by her own nature.

“You don’t need to let fear and inhibition stand in the way. You can let yourself be guided into pleasure.

Over the link, she could feel the suggestions resonate within Shannon’s mind. The process felt easier and smoother than it had with the political suggestions, or the suggestions of sexual obedience she had given her other pets. Yes, this was definitely the right approach.

She was even willing to gamble the prize, double or nothing.

“All you need to decide is who to choose for your guide. Then, listen and obey and let it happen for you.”

Greta could feel Shannon’s consciousness returning to normal at the other end of the link. The suggestion window was closing. This on-the-fly tailoring of her usual plan would work, or not.

She opened her eyes and got Elena’s attention. “It’s finished.”

In a few quick efficient motions, Elena removed the women’s headbands and unfastened their bands and handcuffs. Greta got to her feet and stood, flexing her hand to work out the cramp she’d gotten during that last sexual maneuver. She then walked around the bed to bend over Shannon, whose face and eyes still bore a blank look.

Greta gently but firmly took hold of the sides of her head and stared into her eyes.

As Shannon’s world came back into focus, the first thing she was aware of was that she was being held, safe and secure, in strong hands. A face looked down at hers. The face of someone who knew what she wanted. The face of someone who wanted her.

She felt a familiar tingle, and waited for the familiar cold chill in her gut that would quench it. The closest thing she got was a vague feeling that it was odd to be reacting this way to another woman. Shannon felt a smile come over her face as she decided that wasn’t really important.

Greta saw the smile. She leaned in closer... and Shannon parted her lips to invite and welcome her kiss.

The kiss was a long passionate one, interrupted only long enough for Greta to whisper encouragement to Shannon to use her tongue more forcefully. At last, Greta came up for air... and saw Shannon spread her legs and wriggle her hips in a blatantly propositional manner.

As Greta climbed on top of her, taking that first position they’d watched what seemed like hours ago, she wondered whether “demanding submissive” was a contradiction in terms.

* * *

END