The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

The attached story (“Suzanne’s New Career”), or fragment thereof, is entirely fictional. The characters, places and events depicted in this story are not intended to represent or resemble any real persons, places, or events. Any such resemblance is purely coincidental.

This story is a work of fantasy. The depiction of any act in this story, including, but not limited to, non-consensual sexual activity, use of drugs and other mind-altering substances on an unknowing human being, and degradation, humiliation or enslavement of a human being should not be construed to imply that the author condones the performance of said act, either on the author’s part or on the part of anyone else.

Furthermore, it is the author’s opinion that the methods and techniques that the narrator of this story is depicted to be using would not, in reality, be effective in achieving the goals toward which he is depicted to be using them.

IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, OR THE PRESENCE OF ANY OF THE ACTIONS LISTED IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH, ABOVE, OFFEND YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

END OF DISCLAIMER

This story deals with the entrapment of an aspiring female model by a malicious male, who gradually remakes her into a sex-craving slave. It contains consensual sex, non-consensual sex, the use of drugs to alter a human personality, and degradation and humiliation. However, not every one of the above-listed nasty things appears in each chapter. There will be a total of five or six chapters, depending on how much free time I have next week.

As always, comments and constructive criticism are welcome. If you enjoy the story, please let me know. If you like the ideas, but think my writing could use improvement, please let me know about that too. (It’s the only way I’ll ever get any better.) A big thanks to everyone who responded the previous chapters.

In the fourth chapter of this little tale, the hero/villian introduces the hapless Suzanne to the joys of having sex with strangers, continuing to turn her into an all-around slut. The chapter ends with a fundamental shift in their relationship. Still more use of mind-altering drugs, consensual and non-consensual intercourse, oral sex, degradation, humiliation, and forced promiscuity. <drum roll>

Suzanne’s New Career

Chapter 4

Spreading the wealth

After I’d spent a month or two enjoying the benefits of having my own private whore ready for me at a moment’s notice, I decided it was time to break out of the rut and start the next phase of Suzanne’s training. I was counting on this next stage of Suzanne’s education to push her over the edge, forcing her to rebel so that I could exert full control over her. Two months to the day after I’d first fucked her without drugs, I took her back to the Japanese restaurant we’d eaten at that night.

I had reserved a private room again. The food was as good as I’d remebered it. I made pleasant small talk, and Suzanne pretended to enjoy it. After dinner, I sent the waiter away, and stood up.

Suzanne, well-trained by this point, immediately got up and walked over to me, ready to be fucked. Placing my hands on her firm ass, I picked her up and set her on the edge of the table. She leaned back and hitched her skirt up, preparing for my entry into her juicy pussy.

I rolled her onto her stomach and spread her legs apart so that I could enter easily. Pulling my hard cock out of my pants, I placed it at the entrance to her cunt, teasing her. She started to moan as she got hot, begging me to fuck her.

Suddenly there was a beeping from my belt. I reached down and unhooked a small pager, pretending to look at the display. Suzanne had opened her eyes and was arched around looking at me questioningly. “Alannnn... do it...”

“I’m sorry, honey; that’s my beeper. It’s probably important, or they wouldn’t have paged me at dinnertime. I’d better go answer it.” I zipped up my fly.

“No... I need it... baad...” she moaned, writhing on the table.

“I’m sorry, but I really need to take care of this. I’ll tell you what: you stay there just like that. I’ll go make a phone call and then I’ll come right back and take care of you. Don’t touch yourself, and don’t move from that spot. You stay in exactly that position, okay?”

“Hurryyyyyyyyyy...”

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” I opened the door and stepped into the hall. Leaving the door slightly ajar, I strode off down the hall.

I cooled my heels for a few minutes in the lobby before creeping back up the hall to peek through the crack between the door and the frame. My hot little tramp was lying exactly where I’d left her, breathing heavily, occasionally letting out a soft moan. Her legs were far apart, and her snatch was wide open, begging to be fucked from behind. Perfect.

I walked back down the hall to the restaurant lobby, where our waiter, who’d earlier informed us that his name was Rick, was hitting on the cute hostess. Rick was a fairly well-built guy of average height with trim blond hair. By his age, I guessed he was a college student. “Rick,” I called.

He turned, saw me, and walked over. “Sir? What can I do for you?” he asked attentively.

“Rick,” I began, “you seem like a nice guy. Can I trust you with an important job?”

He hesitated a second before cheerfully responding. “Of course, sir! What can I do for you?” he said, repeating his earlier question.

I lowered my voice conspiratorially. “Well, it’s kind of complicated. You’ve had your share of girlfriends, I’m sure, haven’t you, Rick?”

“Yes...yes I have, sir.”

“So, then, you’re not a... uh... a virgin, are you?” I asked, pretending to be a bit uncomfortable.

“Ah, no, I’m... I’m not.” he responded, omitting the “sir” for the first time.

“Well, have you, um... ever had a girlfriend who wanted... uh... wanted something unusual?”

Rick frowned, puzzled. “I’m not sure what you mean, sir.”

“Well, you know, like... a girl who enjoyed... having her feet rubbed. I mean, everybody likes a good foot rub, but, you know, some women really enjoy it?”

“Oh, uh... yes, I think I see what you mean. Yes, I suppose I’ve run into that sort of thing once or twice.”

“Okay, so you know what I’m talking about. Well, you see, my wife, whom you no doubt remember...”

“Yes, yes. Very attractive woman, sir, if you don’t mind my saying so.”

“Thank you, Rick. Well, see, she likes...” I lowered my voice even further “... strangers.”

Rick frowned for a minute before he figured it out. “Ah, okay, yes, I understand.”

“Good, good. So anyway, today’s her birthday, and I wanted to arrange a little surprise. Could you... uh... help me out, if you catch my drift.”

“Mmmm... you want me to... uh... be the stranger?”

“Yes, yes, that’s exactly it.”

“I suppose I could do that, sir.”

“Great, great. You’re a good man, Rick. Here’s what you do. My wife, she really likes a surprise, see? So right now she’s lying on the table in our dining room, all... uh... ready. See, I pretended to have a beeper emergency just as we were about to... uh... do what you’re going to do with her. And she promised me she’d be waiting in that exact position when I got back. She won’t be able to see you, the way she’s lying. So what you have to do is sneak in there real quiet-like and just... do it. Remember, she likes a surprise, so don’t make any noise until you’re... doing it. And don’t say anything, no matter what. Just keep on going. When you’re done, just leave, and then go make yourself scarce. It’ll be... more romantic... if she doesn’t see you again. Got all that?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Okay, you go on back and do that. Here’s enough to cover the meal, and a little... compensation for your trouble,” I said, stuffing two hundred-dollar bills in his shirt pocket.

“Okay. So I should go now, sir?”

“Yes. Leave the door open just a crack. I’ll follow you and watch through the crack in the door to make sure nothing goes wrong. Remember, be absolutely quiet until you start going.”

“Okay, sir.” Rick squared his shoulders and walked up the hall toward our room. I waited ten seconds before following. When I got to the door, I peered through the crack. Suzanne was lying in the same position I’d left her in, legs spread far apart, cunt invitingly exposed.

Rick stood behind her, staring at her glistening cunt. Slowly, and with the utmost care, he pushed down his pants, being careful not to make any noise. Suzanne was moaning so loudly, though, that I doubt she’d have heard anything softer than a voice.

Rick positioned himself behind her, examining her pert little ass facing up at him. It occurred to me that Rick might be an ass man. God, I hoped not. I didn’t need to deal with that just yet.

Fortunately, Rick didn’t do anything creative. He took a deep breath, put his hands on her legs, and plunged his cock into Suzanne’s pussy. She squealed in delight at his entry and gave a long groan of pleasure.

Rick froze, apparently shocked by the massage he was getting from the muscles of Suzanne’s cunt. She was always quick to start milking once a cock was in her. After a few seconds, Suzanne got impatient and started thrusting at Rick, begging to have her pussy pumped. Rick snapped out of it and began to thrust in a slow rhythm. Suzanne matched his thrusts and pushed against him. Gradually, Rick picked up the pace, slamming his dick into her with more and more force.

Rick’s cock was about the same thickness as mine, but at least two inches shorter. Suzanne had assumed he was me during the slow, shallow strokes at the beginning, but when they started really going at it, she suddenly opened her eyes. I guess she realized that when his balls slapped her ass, the deepest part of her cunt was still unfilled. Still thrusting at his cock, still moaning in pleasure with every movement, Suzanne arched her head and shoulders around to look behind her.

An expression of shock crossed her face when she saw Rick behind her instead of me. Rick took no notice, and continued to pound his cock into her cunt. She actually froze for a moment, completely stunned. After a second or two, though, her body took over and began to thrust back at Rick again as she neared orgasm. Though her conscious mind was probably alarmed at being fucked by a stranger, her body’s trained reactions were in control.

Rick cried out in pleasure as he came. An instant later, Suzanne’s eyes closed and her body shook in a powerful orgasm, the strongest she’d had in a long time. Rick’s sperm overflowed from her cunt as she collapsed to the table, moaning in pleasure. I’d slipped a half-dose of aphrodisiac (the first she’d had in months) into her after-dinner drink to ensure that she would remember this episode as being particularly pleasurable. Rick collapsed on top of her.

Rick remained on top of her for a few minutes, then kissed her shoulder and stood up. I walked back down the hall to the lobby and waited for him to emerge.

He did so half a minute later, looking a little disheveled, but basically all right. I congratulated him and gave him an extra hundred for doing such a fine job. The hostess watched us, confused. I sent Rick on his way, and told him to stay out of sight for at least ten minutes. Then I headed back down the hall to our room and walked nonchalantly through the door.

“Okay, honey, I’m ready to... Oh, my God! Suzanne! Are you all right?” I feigned alarm.

She lay dazed on the table, Rick’s semen dripping from her still-open pussy.

“Honey! Honey! What happened?” I asked, shaking her.

She lifted her head wearily to face me. “Other guy...” she muttered. “Thought... it was you...”

“Oh, my God, were you raped?”

She got a thoughtful expression, as though considering the possibility for the first time. She shrugged. “Guess so.” She was so dazed that she didn’t seem to know whether that was good or bad.

I tried to look stunned. “Well, are you hurt?”

“Nnnno.”

I sighed, pretending relief. “Let’s get you out of here, honey.” I helped her to her feet and straightened out her clothes. She allowed herself to be led back to the lobby and out of the restaurant. The hostess saw Suzanne’s disheveled state, put two and two together, and gave me a look of shock and disgust. “You are a sick person,” she informed me self-righteously.

“Well, I hope you’ll pardon us for not paying our bill after one of your waiters raped my wife,” I retorted. I hurried out the door before she could respond.

I didn’t fuck Suzanne for the rest of that night and the next day. I wanted the episode to sink in. Not only had she been on the aphrodisiac, in order to ensure a powerful orgasm, she’d also been on neural enhancer, in order to imprint the pleasure she experienced from the cock of a stranger. It was time to resume her training.

The next night we went to the opera again. As had been the case with our first visit, we arrived half an hour early. So once again, we each had a glass of champagne while we were waiting. And, of course, hers contained the two drugs.

Ten minutes after the show started, I grabbed her arm and led her briskly out of the theater and into the lobby. Ushering her through the door into the reception room we’d fucked in the last time, I told her to wait there for me. By this time, of course, my trained sex-toy was already hot and desperate to be used.

After closing the door, I went down a nearby access hall to the storeroom where the caterers had set up the kitchen. It was empty at the moment, except for the teenager who’d walked in on us last time. I smiled. This was most fortunate.

I walked up to the guy and asked him his name. “L-Larry, sir,” he said, his voice cracking. Ah, puberty.

“Well, Larry,” I said, handing him a fifty-dollar bill, “walk through that door,” I paused and pointed to the door leading to the reception hall, “in exactly five minutes. Than do exactly what I tell you.” I turned and walked away before he could respond.

I circled around and entered the reception room through the main doors. Suzanne, apparently getting pretty hot by this time, greeted me with a smothering kiss, grinding her pelvis against me. She hadn’t been fucked since the night before in the restaurant, and I think it was really bothering her. A woman has needs, and by this time, Suzanne had the needs of ten women.

Once again, I lifted her up onto the edge of the table. She lay down on her back and pulled up the dress she’d been wearing. I spread her lags apart and tickled her moist pussy. She squirmed and began to moan. I wanted to make sure she really enjoyed this.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my rigid cock. Placing the head gently between her cunt lips, I put the slightest amount of pressure on her pussy. She moaned and pleaded with me. “Oh, Alan, pleeeeease... I need it...”

As soon as I heard that, I slammed my cock into her pussy. Suzanne’s cunt muscles began to squeeze and caress it, trying to milk all the come they could out of my prick. After a minute, I pulled out.

Suzanne whimpered at the emptiness of her pussy. I climbed up on the table and dropped to my hands and knees. Positioning my body at right angles to Suzanne’s, I placed my crotch directly over her face.

Suzanne immediately took my prick into her mouth and began to suck. The cock in her mouth made haer forget about her empty cunt. She swirled her tongue excitedly around the tip of my dick. At that moment, the service door opened and Larry walked in.

Several emotions crossed his acne-ridden face. The first was shock. That lasted for a few seconds before gradually being replaced by lust. Lust gave way to recognition as he looked at my face again.

I made a shushing gesture, and then crooked my finger at him. He shook out of his stupor and tiptoed over to stand near me. Suzanne was completely oblivious to his presence. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on my cock in her mouth.

I looked at Larry as I pointed to Suzanne’s wide-open cunt. He looked uncertain. I gave him a look of exasperation, pointed at his crotch, and then pointed at Suzanne’s cunt. He walked over to stand in front of Suzanne’s glistening, ready pussy. Still uncertain, he looked at me again, and pointed at Suzanne’s cunt with a questioning look on his face. I gave him a big nod. He’s have to do it soon, or else Suzanne would’ve already orgasmed from my cock.

Larry slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his rigid dick. He placed it in front of Suzanne’s cunt and hesitated, looking up at me again. I silently mouthed the words “Fuck her!” at him. He looked down at her cunt again, gulped, and sank his cock deep into her.

Suzanne’s mouth froze around my dick. She struggled to lift her head, but I had positioned myself so that my cock pinned her to the ground. My body prevented her from seeing Larry, who was similarly frozen, a look of awe on his face. I gestured at him, trying to tell him to start pumping. Slowly, he got the idea, and began to take long slow strokes in and out of Suzanne’s pussy.

After another second or two, Suzanne slowly resumed sucking on my dick. Soon she was back in the swing of things, swirling her tongue around my cockhead, while her hips thrust against Larry’s strokes. Larry and Suzanne began to move faster as she approached orgasm. She sucked harder and harder on my dick, moving her head up and down as far as she could without banging it on the table.

Larry moaned as he bagan to come, and I shot my wad down Suzanne’s throat at the same time. Seconds later, she orgasmed, squirming beneath us on the table. When she had come down, I motioned to Larry to leave. He withdrew his cock from her cunt, zipped up his pants, and hurried out. I lifted myself off of Suzanne’s face and got to my feet. Suzanne was in the same daze she’d been in after Rick fucked her. I helped her to her feet, and straightened out her clothes.

I didn’t bother going back to the opera; I just led Suzanne down to the garage and to my car. I knew we weould need to be someplace private when Suzanne came out of her slut mode and got angry.

This happened when we got home. As soon as I had closed the door behind us, she whirled to face me. “You had absolutely no right to do what you did tonight!” she declared angrily. It was the first time she’d ever taken that tone with me.

At last, I knew, I could finally esablish the proper relationship between us. “Do what?” I asked innocently.

“You know damn well what I’m talking about!”

I put a concerned look on my face, though I was smiling inside. “I’m afraid I don’t, honey. What’s the matter?”

“You had that guy come in and... do that to me. And you just let him do it. And you sent that waiter in last night, too, didn’t you?” She pointed a finger at me accusingly.

I sighed. “Yes, honey, I did,” I said in a tone of admission. “I thouht you’d enjoy it.”

“Well, I didn’t!”

“Come on, honey, you know you did.” I decided to push a little. “You enjoyed getting fucked by those guys. And I bet you’d enjoy getting fucked by other guys. What’s the matter with a man trying to make the woman he loves happy?” It was the first time I’d used the “F-word” with her, and she was shocked.

“How dare you! What do you think I am, some kind of slut?”

Time to go for broke. “Frankly, yes. You have a need to be fucked as much as possible. The slightest touch gets you horny, and when you aren’t getting your pussy reamed by my cock, you’re either rubbing your tits against it, or sucking on it. And the mere touch of my semen...”

“Get out!” she screamed.

“Honey, I don’t think...”

“I said get out! Or I’ll call the police.”

I shrugged. “Okay, if that’s the way you want it.” I went back to the bedroom, picked up my suitcase, and walked back out to the front door. “Here’s my address,” I said, placing a card on the phone table. “Come by anytime you change your mind.”

She glared at me coldly. “Get out.”

“Suit yourself,” I said as I walked out the door, a big smile on my face.

I figured she would be crawling back to me within twenty-four hours. But the next evening, she hadn’t come, and I started to worry. There was nothing I could do. Calling her would only weaken my position. I had to stand firm. It wasn’t until the second evening after the argument, when the rain was pouring down otuside, that I heard a knock at my door.

It was Suzanne. She was wearing a yellow poncho and a matching hat. It was kind of cute. I noticed red heels peeking out under the bottom of the poncho. “Hi,” she said softly.

“Hi,” I responded. “Come on in.”

She walked in and I closed the door.

“Let me help you off with that,” I said.

“No, I’d prefer to keep it on for now,” she replied.

I shrugged. “Suit yourself.” There was a long pause.

“Alan,” she said at last, “I’m... I’m sorry I got so upset with you. I... I realize now that you were j-just trying to make me feel good. S-so let’s just forget it happened, okay?” She looked at me pleadingly. “I miss you.”

I waited a few seconds before responding. “I miss you, too, Suzanne. But I can’t go back to your place anymore. However, if you agree to follow my rules, you can move in here with me.”

She was silent for a long time. “Wh-what are the rules?” she stammered.

“I can’t tell you unless you promise to do exactly as I say from now on, without hesitation, no matter what I ask you to do. Anything I want.”

She paused. “Alan, can’t we just forget what happened and go back to the way it was? You liked it that way, didn’t you? Look, I’ll even do it with other men, if it makes you happy. I... I admit I enjoyed it. I w-want to do it again. Please, Alan?”

I fought to keep myself from lauging and lost. Here was Suzanne, the quiet, reserved Montana girl, promising to fuck other men if only I’d take her back. “You really are the little slut, aren’t you?” She looked away as if she’d been slapped, her cheeks burning in humiliation. “No, Suzanne, we can’t go back to that,” I continued. “You had your chance with that, and you blew it. This is the only way now. You can either agree to my terms, agree to do whatever I ask, eagerly and without hesitation, or you can walk out that door and never see me again.”

She didn’t speak for over a minute. Then, finally, almost inaudibly, “All right. I promise.”

“You promise to do whatever I tell you, immediately and without question?”

“Y-yes.”

“All right. Here is the way it’s going to be. Repeat everything after me. From now on, you are going to be my slave.”

“What?” she shrieked.

“You’ve already promised to do whatever I want. But, if you don’t like it, I’ll still let you leave if you want, and never see me again.”

She stared at me as though she thought I was joking. I met her gaze with a stern look. She realized I was serious and the incredulity on her face gave way to fear. “Y-you can’t mean that, Alan,” she stammered.

“I do mean it, Suzanne. Maybe you should just leave and we’ll forget we ever knew each other,” I said, reaching to open the door.

“No!” she yelled, grabbing my arm. We stood there, frozen, for several tense moments . At last, Suzanne took a deep, shuddering breath. “I... I’ll do it. I’ll be your s-s-s...” She spat the last word out. “... slave.”

“All right, then,” I responded, lowering my arm. “Repeat what I just told you.”

“I... I am your s-slave.”

“You are my bitch.”

“I...” She took another deep breath. “I am your bitch.”

“You are my slut.”

“I am your s-slut.”

“You have no will of your own.”

“I have no will of my own.” She was beginning to shake with fear.

“You are a fuck doll, whose sole purpose is to be used by men for their pleasure.”

Her eyes reddened. “I am... a f-fuck doll. My purpose is... to be used by men for their p-pleasure.”

“You are my sex toy, to play with however I want.”

“I am your... sex toy, to play with however you want.”

“You will be fucked whenever, wherever, and by whomever I chose.”

She choked back a sob. “I will be f-fucked whenever, wherever, and by whomever you choose.”

“From now on, your name is Suzi.”

She looked up at me, a tear rolling down her cheek.

“Say it,” I commanded.

“M-my name is Suzi.”

“Suzi the slut.”

“S-Suzi the s-slut.”

“You will always refer to yourself in the third person, as Suzi, or slave, or slut, or bitch, or anything else.”

“I will always refer to myself in the third person...”

“All right. You don’t have to repeat any more. From now on, whenever we are alone, you will address me as ‘master’. Do you understand?”

“Y-Yes.” she said through her tears.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, m-master.”

“Now, slave. Tell me why you came over here.”

“B-becuase I... need it.”

“Third person,” I admonished.

“S-Suzi needs it.”

“Needs what, bitch? I can’t do anything unless Suzi tells me what it is that she wants. What does Suzi need me to do?”

“Suzi needs you to... f-f-f-fuck h-her, master.”

“Using what part of my body? And use some adjectives, like ‘hard’.”

“P-please fuck Suzi with your hard... p-penis?”

I had to laugh at that. “Suzi, a doctor uses the word ‘penis’. A slut uses a different word.”

“F-fuck suzi with your hard c-c-cock.”

Good enough for now. “Take off that poncho, Suzi.”

The newly rechristened Suzi unbuttoned the poncho and dropped it to the floor. I was amazed to discover that she was wearing her “candy” outfit. She must’ve been pretty horny when she got dressed this morning.

“Now come over here and suck my cock, bitch,” I demanded.

Suzi eagerly fell to her knees in front of me. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my hard shaft. She was about to put it in her mouth when I stopped her. “Tell me what you want to do.”

“I...” She caught herself. “Suzi wants to suck your cock, master.” I looked at her, waiting for more. “Please let Suzi suck your big cock.” She looked at me pleadingly.

I smiled. “All right, slut, go ahead.” She eagerly pounced on my meat, slurping at it like she hadn’t had it days. Which I guess she hadn’t. I was swiftly aroused by her skillful blowjob. Her dextrous tongue tickled my shaft as her head bobbed up and down.

I stopped as I was about to come and pulled my shaft out of her mouth. She looked up at me.

“What do you want now, slave?”

The feel of my cock in her mouth had sent her into slut mode by now. She was desperate for me to come in her, so she spoke quickly and eagerly. “Suzi wants you to come in her mouth, master. Please let Suzi swallow your hot come.”

Suzi was learning fast. “All right, bitch, take your master’s come.” She put my cock back into her mouth just as I started to come, sending hot, sticky wads of jism down her throat. Suzi orgasmed as I finished, her whole body shaking with pleasure as she eagerly sucked down every last drop of come.

“Did you enjoy that, slut?” I asked.

“Yes, m-master. Suzi enjoyed tasting your c-come in her m-mouth.” A dribble of jism ran out of Suzi’s mouth and down her chin as she spoke.

“Lie on the couch, whore.” I commanded. Suzi scampered over to the couch and lay down on it, her glistening wet pussy exposed. I sat down in a chair next to her, gazing at the soft folds of her cunt. She needed it. I wasn’t ready, though. “What do you want, now, slave?”

“S-Suzi wants to be fucked.”

“Be more descriptive.”

“Suzi needs to have her c-cunt fucked by her master’s hard cock.”

She was getting good at this. Clearly, she was quite aroused. I had a suspicion I wanted to investigate. “When was the last time you had your cunt fucked, whore?”

“L-last night, m-master.” She was clearly quite nervous about this, but also excited.

So! She’d managed to stay away from me so long by fucking other men. “Tell me about it, slave.”

“I went to a...” She caught herself and started over. “Suzi went to a bar wearing a leather s-skirt and h-heels.”

“Why did you wear them, bitch?”

“S-Suzi wore them to get f-fucked. D-dressing like a w-whore makes men want to f-fuck Suzi”

“I see. And how many men fucked you?”

“Th-three.”

“Where?”

“One in the p-parking lot, t-two in a m-motel room.”

“What were their names?”

“D-don’t know.”

“So you fucked three men last night, not even knowing their names.”

“Y-yes, master.”

“What does that make you?”

“A s-slut.”

My dick was getting hard again. “Do you want to get fucked?”

“Y-yes, master. P-please fuck Suzi.” She was squirming on the couch, thrusting her hips at an imaginary cock.

“Then tell me what you are, and make it good.”

The bitch needed no encouragement. “S-Suzi is a horny slut who always needs to be fucked. Suzi needs a hot cock inside her. Suzi is a bitch who needs to taste hot, sticky come. P-please fuck Suzi’s hot pussy, master!”

I was near the bursting point. Rising from my chair, I pulled Suzi off the couch and thrust her to the floor. She immediately got on her hands and knees, presenting her dripping pussy to me. I roughly grabbed her hips as I slammed my cock into her silky cunt.

Suzi screamed with pleasure. “Oh, fuck Suzi, master! Fuck your slut with your hard cock! Ohhh... master’s cock feels so good in Suzi’s cunt! Nnnngh! Fuck Suuuuziiii!” I reached under Suzi and grabbed her tits, using them as leverage to thrust my dick into her as hard as possible. She writhed in pleasure on my cock, slamming her hips against me as forcefully as she could.

Suzi came as she felt the first spurt of jism explode from my cock. “Yes! Yes! Shoot your come into Suzi’s hot cunt!” she yelled. “Fill your slut’s wet pussy with your jism! Yes!” Suzi’s cunt muscles clenched tightly at my dick as my creamy load shot into her belly, milking it dry. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted, my still-hard cock filling Suzi’s pussy.

After catching my breath, I pulled my come-covered cock out of her cunt and pulled myself up to sit on the couch. “Clean my cock, slave,” I commanded.

“Yes, master,” Suzi responded. Dutifully, she crawled up next to me on the couch and began licking my soft shaft, gathering up the come and pussy juice covering it and slurping them down eagerly. Ropy strings of come dripped from her wet pussy onto the leather of the couch.

I took my new fuck doll back to the bedroom and made use of her three more times that night. Each time, I got her hot, then made her beg for my cock. “Please, master, fill Suzi’s hot, wet cunt with your big thick cock,” she would ask, and I would oblige by reaming my slut’s cunt. “Please, master, fill Suzi’s slutty cunt with your sticky come,” she would beg, and I would have no choice but to shoot my jism into her hungry pussy. But at the end, she asked me to “fuck Suzi’s tits and shoot your come all over your bitch’s hot, slutty face,” and I knew I had a winner.

COMING SOON

Chapter 5—Suzi