The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SWARM

BY QUEEN CALAFIA

Chapter 2: Public Minded Citizens

Showered and dressed in a thundercloud gray skirt and a low-cut apricot blouse, her legs clad in ultra-sheer tan pantyhose and her feet shod in black leather pumps, Bettina sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and eating a bagle covered in honey. Her mind sang as it absorbed the Swarm and was permeated by it. The valley would be the perfect place for a first Hive. Eventually they would leave the valley but a foothold was established. The Swarm had done this across thousands of worlds. Each world would inevitably succumb and then the new symbiot species would launch new Swarms out to the stars. The Swarm inside her carried the outline of those prior conquests.

“service-drone, angie, ” Bettina spoke. “You will go to the diner and convert your friend, Pam. Then you will convert Tracy and any other female customers who come in. Before that, I want you to get yourself pulled over by Deputy Thomas. We must have her.”

“Obedience is my Purpose, my Queen.” The angie-drone no longer thought of the woman sitting at the table as her mother. Some part of her was aware of it as a fact of genetics but her emotions and thoughts were enveloped in something so much more. Bettina was her Queen and the Swarm inside of her whispered to her that it was so much better to have a Queen than a mother. So much more pleasurable if one listened and obeyed the Queen. Brought others to the Queen. Seduced them for Her. Everything for Her. It was True. It was Perfection. She rose from the place on the floor where she had kneeled before her Queen and went to get dressed. She chose a bright and airy sun dress for its near translucency. Habit from that small part of her that was still human reached reflexively for panties but the whispers in her brain told her that they were wrong. Anything that would prevent her Queen or another powerful Woman from reaching up and grasping her pussy was no longer necessary. It was wrong for her to even possess such things. her pussy belonged to the Hive, not to her. She put on a bra that lifted her breasts up, creating an ample cleavage that rose out of the top of her dress. She pulled her hair back and gazed at her reflection. This was what she should look like. Young Deputy Thomas wouldn’t know what hit her when she met. She grabbed her keys and a couple of sandwich bags of honeycomb and left for town. Each step she took toward her truck her body sang the wonderful music of total surrender and obedience to the Hive.

Deputy Heather Thomas pulled in behind the electric blue Ford truck belonging to the mayor’s daughter. She placed her hat on her head and strode over to the side of the vehicle, where Angie leaned over the engine compartment, the hood raised.

“Your Mother called into town. Said you had called to say your truck broke down?” Heather smiled at the woman, just a few years younger than herself.

“Yes, Heather.” angie turned and smiled. “She said she would try to get someone out here to help me. I’m glad it was you.”

Heather noticed that something was different about the younger woman. The haughty arrogance she’d always carried as the youngest member of one of the valley’s most prominent families seemed to have evaporated. In its place there seemed to be a kind of aura of bliss that fairly exuded from the woman’s body.

“Oh, I have something for you.” Angie stepped around the sherrif’s deputy and reached into the open window of the truck, pulling out a sandwich bag with a dripping chunk of honeycomb in it. “It’s fresh. Just this morning.” She smiled and handed the bag over.

“Ahh, you guys are too sweet. I’ll call Tom and have him tow you into town.” She opened the bag and tore off a piece of the honeycomb. She popped it into her mouth and chewed. “Oh my!” She exclaimed. “That’s the best you guys have ever done! Tell your mom she’s outdone herself!” Heather, continuing to chew the honeycomb, absentmindedly reached into the bag and tore off another bit. It was so tasty she couldn’t get enough.

“I’m sure that she’ll be happy to hear that from you, heather.” angie reached in and grabbed another bag of honeycomb, opened it and began to pour the sticky substance onto her cleavage. “Would you like some more, heather? Isn’t it wonderful?” Her eyes rolled back in her head as her sentence trailed off into a moan.

Heather was captivated by the honey that was clinging to the younger woman’s large breasts. The honey was so sweet and delicious, she would do anything for more of it. And angie’s breasts looked so inviting and soft. The image of her fucking the young woman introduced itself into her mind. Thoughts that were not hers began to intrude into her consciousness.

“Why don’t you follow me off the road a bit, heather? She pulled the dress and bra down to reveal one full breast. “When we’re someplace a little more private you can have this.” She rubbed some honey on the nipple. “All that you could ever want.”

“Yes. Private.” It made so much sense. “All I could ever want.” It would be so yummy. She walked back to her vehicle, licking her fingers, started the ignition and drove behind angie into a wood on a trail used by hunters. She got out of the car and immediately began undoing her shirt and pants as she walked toward angie who had already exited her truck and stood naked, her dress on the ground at her feet. Heather reached out and grabbed angie with an agressiveness that would have been wholly uncharacteristic of her earlier that morning. She kissed the younger woman hard and then, quickly and unceremoniously, pushed angie to the ground, spreading her legs with her thigh and bending her head down to hungrily lick the honey off her breasts. In her brain, the Swarm sang to her that what she was doing was Perfect and Right.

angie’s breath began to pant as her own Swarm sang to her of how well she was fulfilling her purpose. “Yes lover. Fuck me. Surrender to it. Become Hive with me.”

“Yes.” Heather mumbled through a mouthful of breast. She reached down and slid first one and then two fingers into angie’s glistening pussy, parting her labia and sliding in. “I am Hive.”

“Yes! Yes!” angie began to cry out as heather’s fingers filled her. “More! More inside of me!” Heather obliged and slid a third finger inside of her. As she sucked, bit and pulled on first the left then the right nipple, she tasted honey coming from the girls’ breast. As the honey coated her tongue and throat, all thoughts of anything other than serving the Hive vanished. Some part of her remembered having gotten engaged a week before but that didn’t matter now. Her fiance, another deputy, would have to be gotten rid of.

Angie rolled Heather over and began to lap at her pussy, sliding three then four then her whole fist inside of the older woman. Hungrily she teased at the swollen clitoris, driving Heather to greater heights of ecstasy. As she came, her pussy gushed as she had her first female ejaculation. As her juices flowed from her, so did the last of her humanity. There was nothing she would not do for her Hive and her Queen, even kill.

Drenched with sweat, their hair disheveled, the two women slowly rose, leaves and dirt clinging to their bodies. They dressed in silence, Heather left her bra and panties on the ground where she had stripped. She wouldn’t be needing them today. They would only get in the way as she went about her new Purpose.

* * *

Alisha cursed as the sheriff’s deputy pulled her over. She hadn’t been going that fast, had she? She picked her wallet out of her purse and pulled out her license.

“Do you know how fast you were going?” Officer Thomas demanded as she leaned in the open car window.

“I’m sorry, Deputy Thomas.” Alisha began. “I guess I was running a bit late for work.”

“Please step out of the car.” Heather commanded. Her voice was cold as she tried to control the raging lust in her body. Alisha Bass was secretary at St John’s Lutheran church. At forty, she had gone a little plump after raising three children but she carried her weight well. Heather looked the older woman up and down as the car door opened and one pantyhose clad leg followed the other out. “Turn around and put your hands up against the vehicle.”

Alisha’s heart started to pound. Was she about to be arrested? What could she have possibly done wrong? “Heather, what is this about? If I was speeding, I’ll take the ticket.”

“Stop resisting.” The deputy’s voice was sharp as she reached out and put cuffs on the now trembling woman.

“What on earth are you doing?” Alisha heard herself being shrill but found it hard to calm herself down. She had never been in trouble with the law before. Roughly, Deputy Thomas manhandled her to the patrol cruiser where Alisha saw the mayor’s daughter, Angie, sitting in the front seat. While she was pushed into the back of the car, the younger woman got out, walked around the other side and got in next to her.

“Good morning, Alisha.” The girl purred in her ear and then, to Alisha’s shock, licked it. “Heather and I have something for you. Something special and wonderful.” Alisha opened her mouth to scream or cry out when laurie pushed a chunk of honeycomb into the older woman’s maw. Heather, moving quick as a snake, reached over and before Alisha could spit it out closed the woman’s mouth for her. Then removing her sunglasses, looked at laurie.

“drone-angie, drive alisha’s car to the rest stop down the road and wait for us.”

“Yes, Mistress. Obedience is Pleasure.” The angie-drone moaned and started out of the car, she stopped halfway out the door, reached over and grabbed one of Alisha’s full, voluptuous breasts. “You’ll love being one of us, Alisha. You’ll love the thought of bringing the gift of the Hive to your daughters soon.”

Alisha swallowed the sweet honey that had been forced into her mouth. Heather got into the driver’s seat and pulled back onto the road.

“Now, drone-alisha, you will listen and you will obey.”

Alisha tried to protest but there was a Voice in her head. It told her that protesting was wrong. She had no right to protest. Deputy Thomas was so much more powerful than her. So much more worthy of respect than a drone like herself. “Yes. Obey.”

Deputy Thomas continued. “When we get to your car, you will forget that this conversation happened. You will return to being Alisha, a human female but you will remain Hive. You will tell your boss that you were pulled over for speeding but that is all that you will say. You will make tea for your boss and make sure you put honey in it. The Mayor is meeting with your boss this afternoon and it is Her wish that she be prepared to meet our Queen.”

The thought of betraying her boss sent a bolt of pleasure shooting through her. Some part of her, the part that had to stay the human Alisha knew that she was betraying her employer and friend but it felt so good to think of it. It felt right to think of it. Her fingers went into her skirt and she began to masturbate furiously as the car continued down the highway toward the rest area.

Reverend Karen Watkins looked up as her secretary, Alisha pulled into the parking lot of First Lutheran Church, the tires of the woman’s car scratching against the gravel. She sat back, placing the keyboard on her lap and started searching through her Bible software for a suitable quote for next Sunday’s sermon. Alisha came in, her face red with embarrassment.

“I’m so sorry, Karen. I was in such a rush this morning, I left my cell at home and I got pulled over and...”

“It’s alright, Ali. Don’t worry about it.” Karen smiled. Alisha was a divorcee of 38, with a 17 year old daughter. For the two years after Alisha had first started working at the church, Karen had done all she could to get her to have more confidence and not be so apologetic. The ten years Ali had spent with her abusive ex-husband, Chuck, had taken its toll but the woman was bouncing back. “It happens. is Stacy working the cafe’, today?”

“Yes, the lunch shift. Then she has classes.” Stacy, at 17, was already attending community college, a fact that had made Alisha extremely proud. It meant strangely little now but there was a peace that soon, Stacy would have a new purpose although at the moment she could not tell what it might be.

“You want some tea, Karen?” Alisha remembered that it was important that Karen have some tea. Her sermons wore her voice out and she was always a little hoarse in the early part of the week.

“Thought you’d never ask. If we have some of that green tea left that would be ideal.” Karen replied.

Alisha went off to get the tea. After steeping the water, she put two bags in and poured a generous amount of honey into the mixture, adding a little more boiling water so that the honey dissolved properly.

Karen sipped the tea, tasting the little kiss of orange and clover from the honey. “Ali, this tea is great! Where’d you get this honey from?”

“From the Mayor’s farm. Deputy Thomas had some in a jar that she was going to bring to you and gave it to me.” Alisha replied.

“Well, I guess maybe that was worth the ticket!” Karen quipped as she took another sip of tea. It really was singularly good. She went back to working on the sermon, realized she wasn’t going to make progress and began thinking about the lesson on submission to god for the women’s group this evening. When she had drained the cup she went out to the reception area. Alisha had made a pot of the tea and Karen poured herself another cup. Seeing the jar of honey on the counter she picked it up and, without thinking anything of it, she took the cap off, stuck her finger in the jar and sucked it off her finger. Alisha looked up at her boss and smiled. “Isn’t it great stuff? The best they’ve done yet.”

Karen took a spoon and began to eat the honey straight from the jar. “mmm, Yeah, best ever.” She said as she licked the honey from the spoon. She walked back into her office and closed the door. She sat back down at her desk, shook the mouse to take the screen saver off and stared at what she had already started for tonight’s women’s Bible study.

Obedience. We are called by God to obedience. The sin of Adam and Eve was that they were defiant to God. Obedience does not mean that we are not to think, just that there is Someone to whom we owe our allegiance. Obedience is an act of Love.

She took the spoon and dipped it into the jar and let the sweet stickiness slide down her throat. She would have to thank Bettina for the honey later on. She stared at the words on the screen. Something was missing. There was something that needed to be communicated but she could not find the words. She dipped her finger in the honey licked it off. A tiny dollop fell and landed on her blouse. “Oh bother!”. She stood and started toward the door to get a paper towel from the bathroom. She looked out the window. It was just her and Alisha at the church today. Vern, the handyman, was on vacation and Laura, Bettina’s farm hand was filling in but she wouldn’t be around for a couple of hours. “I’ll do it later, or take it down to the dry cleaner later.” She took the blouse off and sat back down. A tiny tremor of pleasure trilled between her thighs. She began to type again.

When we are obedient we feel good about ourselves. When we’re disobedient we feel guilty. This is one thing that lets us know that we were meant to be obedient. Just as eating a good meal feels good, being obedient feels good. Disobedience has its negative consequences, the most immediate of which is that we feel bad about ourselves. It’s important, then, to recognize the place of obedience in our lives and live accordingly.

She stopped and stared at the screen. She dipped her finger back in the jar and began licking the honey off her fingers again. Some fell on her breasts and she wiped it up. A bit clung to her bra. “Well, off with that.” She said to herself and removed it. Her nipples were perky in the cool office air. She looked down at them. Absentmindedly she took some honey and covered her nipples in it. A warm glow spread through her body, up from her pussy into her belly, connecting her breasts and her pussy into a circuit. She took some more honey onto her fingers and cleaned them off. The jar was half empty now.

She looked down at her half naked body and rubbed her belly. Her hand dove between her legs and she raked her nails across her thighs, leaning back for a moment. Then she remembered her task. There was something she had to be doing. Oh yes, writing about obedience. The pleasures of obedience.

It’s also important to know who to be obedient to. Rightfully so, feminist thinking has made women realize that we need not be obedient to just any person because they are in authority. For instance, take your husbands for those of you who are married. Just because they are the ‘man of the house’ does not mean that they are automatically due your obedience. Are there any who could be said to be due our allegiance?

She sat back for a moment. How could she answer that question herself? She pulled the hair band out of her hair, letting it fall to her shoulders. She kicked off her shoes and stretched out her legs as she thought of a good way of addressing that question. Who would she obey just out of hand? Anyone? Her ex-husband had tried to be that person and that had destroyed their marriage. She was a bit of a maverick in her denomination, which is part of why the regional elders had suggested she move to a small town in Northern California, out of the way. The town leaders? Well, there was the mayor. Bettina clearly loved the town and over the years she had come to count the prominent woman as one of her closest friends. She played with one sticky breast. Yeah, the Mayor was someone who inspired loyalty, wasn’t She? She deserved loyalty. The women of the church could trust the Mayor to have their best interests at heart, couldn’t they? Of course they could. The thought sent the warmth coursing through her like a current. She spread her legs and raked both of her thighs with her nails as the thought of Bettina. It would be so wonderful to see Her this afternoon.

For instance there are some who are just born to be Leaders and those who are born to follow should recognize this in themselves. Those who are Leaders should expect to be respected and obeyed. Those who are followers should always remember that the most wonderful experiences are had within the context of Obedience. Obedience is a pleasurable thing, not the onerous burden that our society puts on us. Mary was obedient when it was time for her to be. So should we be.

This would be a good study group. She hoped that it was most of the regulars. She looked down at the jar of honey. It was largely gone. A sudden feeling of panic welled up in her. She’d call Bettina and see if She could have a few more jars brought down when She came by to talk about an endorsement. She hit the button on the intercom to page Alisha.

“Ali, would you mind calling over to the Mayor’s office and seeing if it would be possible for us to get a few more jars of honey? Thanks.” She hung up.

Ali was a good girl. Eager to please and obedient. Just as she should be. She stared at the screen.

What kinds of things should those who are followers be expected to do? In a word, everything that is required of them by the principle of Obedience. They should encourage others to follow the way of Obedience. Obedience is a pleasurable state. Obedience is pleasure.

The phone ringing interrupted her train of thought. She saw Alisha pick it up and the moment was broken. She stared down at her nudity. What had she been thinking? She looked back at the words, something about them seemed right but still out of place. She went back and re-read all that she had written so far:

Obedience. We are called by God to obedience. The sin of Adam and Eve was that they were defiant to God. Obedience does not mean that we are not to think, just that there is Someone to whom we owe our allegiance. Obedience is an act of Love. When we are obedient we feel good about ourselves. When we’re disobedient we feel guilty. This is one thing that lets us know that we were meant to be obedient. Just as eating a good meal feels good, being obedient feels good. Disobedience has its negative consequences, the most immediate of which is that we feel bad about ourselves. It’s important, then, to recognize the place of obedience in our lives and live accordingly. It’s also important to know who to be obedient to. Rightfully so, feminist thinking has made women realize that we need not be obedient to just any person because they are in authority. For instance, take your husbands for those of you who are married. Just because they are the ‘man of the house’ does not mean that they are automatically due your obedience. Are there any who could be said to be due our allegiance? or instance there are some who are just born to be Leaders and those who are born to follow should recognize this in themselves. Those who are Leaders should expect to be respected and obeyed. Those who are followers should always remember that the most wonderful experiences are had within the context of Obedience. Obedience is a pleasurable thing, not the onerous burden that our society puts on us. Mary was obedient when it was time for her to be. So should we be. What kinds of things should those who are followers be expected to do? In a word, everything that is required of them by the principle of Obedience. They should encourage others to follow the way of Obedience. Obedience is a pleasurable state. Obedience is pleasure.

The same warmth crept through her as she re-read her notes. The last sentence obedience is pleasure echoed through her brain. She looked down her body and noticed that she was fondling herself again. There was a Voice in her head now, telling her that the words she had written were True. That obedience truly was pleasure and that She was a Leader, destined to be obeyed. But that there was One who was more worthy than she. It was the Mayor, Bettina. The very thought of Bettina made her moan softly. Karen stood and padded to the door and opened it a crack. Ali was leaning back in her chair, one hand in her skirt, whispering into the phone.

“Yes, Ma’am.” She moaned softly. “The Reverend wishes more honey. I must bring it to Her. She is becoming Hive.”

Ali heard the door open softly and Karen stood there, her shirt opened her breasts hanging out. She was nude she stood silently, staring at Ali.

“Reverend...” Ali’s voice was filled with love and worship.

Karen interrupted her. “I want to see you in my office” She spoke firmly, pointing down between her thighs. “Follow me.” She turned and strode back into her office. Ali hung up the phone and followed her Mistress into the office, closing the door behind her. As ali crawled between Her legs, Karen leaned back in her chair as ali’s tongue began to lap hungrily at her clit. Tonight, the women of First Lutheran would be taught a new religion, a True religion. A religion of Obedience.

“I am Hive.” The drone that had been Reverend Karen Watkins intoned.

“Obedience is pleasure.” Her new slut, ali, responded.