The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet As Candy

“Hello Superguy, it’s so nice to see you” the sultry, young woman said with a smirk.

“You’ve been a naughty girl and I think you’re going to have to spend 3-5 years in timeout.” Superguy said confidently, “If you surrender right now and return the jewels and artwork, I’ll put in a good word for you. You may not even have to go to jail.”

I’m sorry Superguy, but I think you have it all wrong. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Candy and I’m just a sweet, innocent girl. I did recently acquire some jewelry and artwork, but I can assure you that they were given to me as gifts”

Candy didn’t look very innocent. She was a drop-dead gorgeous 20-something year old girl wearing a skimpy, skin-tight outfit that left little to the imagination. She had a seemingly endless amount of cleavage and it was taking superhuman strength for superguy to not use his x-ray vision right now. She was undeniably sexy, everything about her. Her voice, her eyes, her lips, the way she stood there staring at superguy. She was too confident for a criminal that had just been caught. Superguy was on guard unsure if this woman had some powers that he wasn’t aware of.

“…Huh???” Superguy replied confused. He realized he was spacing out.

Candy was staring at his crotch and smiling. A slight boner was starting to form and he couldn’t fight it. He started walking and turned to hide his erection. He reached down and shifted his penis up as fast as he could. He was pretty sure it was fast enough that the human eye couldn’t see it.

“I said, would you like a drink?” she had a bottle of wine and two glasses in front of her. She was pouring herself a healthy serving.

“No thanks ma’am, I don’t drink. I’m just here for the paintings and the precious jewels.”

“Alright, I’ll bring them to you, but as I said, they were gifts”

“They were reported stolen. The manager and security guard witnessed you stealing them and sent me here. You apparently even already posted them for sale on your e-bay account” Superguy stated.

“Of course they told you that you dummy” she said giggling “that’s what I told them to tell you.”

“You told them to tell me that?”

“Yes, that way I could be sure to get you here. I have plans for you Superguy. Stay right here, I’m gonna go get the jewels and paintings for you. Make yourself comfortable, I’ll be right back.”

She walked into her room and closed the door. Normally Superguy wouldn’t allow a criminal out of his site, but this girl had him so off balance. Her door opened back up and she emerged. She had changed into a nightgown that opened in the front. She also had a large crystal on a necklace snuggled safely in her cleavage.

“Everything you’re looking for is on the bed. I hope you don’t mind, I decided to slip into something a little bit more comfortable. Are you sure I can’t interest you in a drink, or perhaps something else?” once again she was staring at his crotch and smiling. Just as he had been able to get his erection under control, it woke back up and was ready for action.

Superguy once again turned and made a quick adjustment and then walked over to the bed to survey the loot. Everything appeared to be there. He turned to her and she dropped her nightgown. She was in nothing but black lingerie and that large necklace. He took a quick glance at her breasts, but not quick enough to go undetected.

Candy caught him looking and smiled “I see you’ve noticed my necklace. I can assure you that this is not from the museum. This is a family heirloom and it was given to me by my grandmother.”

“Of course, yes, I was looking at the necklace. I was going to ask you about that. It’s beautiful.” Superguy did his best to make it sound believable that he wasn’t looking at her massive tits.

“This is my favorite necklace, I wear it all the time. My grandmother used to be in the circus and she used this necklace to tell people their futures.” Candy took the necklace off, so that Superguy could take a better look. “Something interesting about this necklace, is that apparently there’s a message written in the middle of the crystal and you can only read it if the crystal is spinning. I always wanted to know what it said, but it’s too small for me to read. Maybe you’ll be able to see it”

Candy held the crystal close up to Superguy’s eyes and slowly started to spin it.

“I think the letters are in the very middle of the crystal, just look deep into it and tell me if you can see anything.” Candy said softly as she continued to spin the crystal. Superguy could see something small in the crystal, but it was difficult to read a moving object.

“Focus on the crystal Superguy, try to block out everything else, I’ll see if I can help you find it with my voice.”

Candy had a really nice voice, so soft and sexy. Superguy continued to listen as he tried to read the message. He did his best to block out everything else as she had asked him to.

“Continue to focus on my voice and the crystal Superguy, it would really please me if you could tell me what the crystal says. If you tell me what it says, maybe I can even tell you your future. I know your eyes are getting tired, but do your best to keep them open.”

Superguy’s eyes were tired, but he was going to keep on looking. He really wanted to see that message so that he could impress Candy.

“You’re so sleepy and you’re horny and I like that Superguy. I’m horny too.” Superguy’s heart raced a little bit when she said he was horny. He wasn’t comfortable with that kind of conversation and normally that would have caused him to stop and change the subject right there, but Candy’s voice was so sweet and he felt really good right now.

“Superguy, I think I see this lingerie coming off of me in your future, if you can just read that message.”

Superguy knew that he definitely had to read the crystal now. He had never been this horny in his entire life and he wanted Candy badly.

“Superguy, you’re watching the crystal and you’re listening to my voice and your eyes are getting so sleepy. You just can’t keep them open anymore. Feel your body going limp. Feel it start at your toes and slowly move its way up your body with every breath”

Superguy took a breath in and out and everything below his knees was loose and limp and tingly. He took another breath and he was limp from the waist down. A few more breaths and he was completely loose and limp from the neck down.

“You’re so sleepy right now Superguy. Your whole body is completely relaxed and completely limp. I’m going to count down from 10 to 1 and as I get to one you will simply not be able to keep your eyes open anymore. It will just be too hard. But don’t worry, you will still be able to listen to my voice as I help you read the crystal. 10, 9…8….7…6…..5…..4….…3….….2….….1 snap and you’re asleep.” She snapped her fingers and sent Superguy into a deep, peaceful slumber.

“Continue to fall deeper and deeper as you listen to my voice. Your whole body is completely limp, except for your cock. Your cock is as hard as a rock, as hard as…steel.” Superguy had a slight smile on his face as he was lying on Candy’s bed and pitching a super-tent.

“I want you to picture the crystal in your mind’s eye. Look at the crystal and continue to see it spinning as I speak to you. Continue to focus on that crystal and fall deeper and deeper. You can now start to make out a message on the crystal. The message is right there and it says ‘O-B-E-Y’. The crystal says obey and as you read the message you can feel the message entering your body. You can’t control it, but you don’t want to because it just feels so good. The message is telling you to obey and you must obey. You must obey me Superguy. Your mind is blank, you have no ability to think for yourself, but you don’t want to think. You want me to think for you because it just feels so good. Repeat after me Superguy.”

“I must obey” Candy said.

“I must obey” Superguy repeated

“I must obey Candy” Candy said.

“I must obey Candy” Superguy repeated

“I will believe anything that Candy tells me. I will follow any of her commands, no matter what she tells me to do.” Candy said

“I will believe anything that Candy tells me. I will follow any of her commands, no matter what she tells me to do.” Superguy repeated.

Candy continued to deepen Superguy and continued to make him repeat after her. She wanted to make sure that this trance was so deep that the man of steel would have no chance or desire to ever escape. She was now ready to take her new toy for a test drive.

She ordered him to stand up and he complied without resistance.

“OK Superguy, let’s see what you’re packing, lose the clothes”

He had a great body. His penis was nice and bigger than average, but not porn sized like Candy had hoped.

“Oh well, I suppose this will do.” Candy said as she slipped her clothes off and pushed Superguy back onto the bed. She commanded Superguy to fuck her and he did. The sex was incredible, but Superguy only lasted about 5 minutes. She got off of him somewhat disappointed, but within a minute she saw his penis get hard again. She realized that his amazing powers of healing also gave him amazing powers of cum recovery. She asked how often he pleasured himself and he admitted that he used to masturbate 50-100 times per day as a teenager, but now he only did it about 25 times per day. She climbed back on top and he was able to last long enough to satisfy her this time.

Candy slid off Superguy. She asked him several questions and found out all of his dark secrets including that he was actually nerdy reporter Kent Clark and that he had only ever had 2 sexual partners. She had him put the top half of his suit back on and then she commanded him to lay back down on the bed. He did as he was commanded.

“Superguy, I want you to do something for me, and if you do it, it will please me greatly. And there’s nothing you want more than to please me. You’re very horny again, uncontrollably horny, you just can’t help but touch yourself. Superguy’s hands began to wander down to his groin. Open your eyes Superguy and gaze at my body as you touch yourself.”

Candy was naked and holding a camera. She ever so slightly giggled her perky breasts and it got Superguy even more excited.

“I want you to masturbate for me slave, and when you cum, I want you to cum on your face and into your mouth. Try to get as much of your cum as you can into your mouth. As you masturbate, I want you to repeat over and over again that your real identity is Kent Clark and that you love little boys. You will do this for me right now.”

Candy hit record and Superguy did as he was told.

“My real identity is Kent Clark and I love little boys” he repeated as he masturbated feverishly.

He was mid-sentence as he gagged on some of his cum. There was cum on his cheeks and chin and in his eyes. It was a large load that he had just spooged on himself and Candy was laughing maniacally. She commanded Superguy to turn over onto his stomach, put his face down, and his ass up. With the camera still on, she fucked him in the ass with a strap-on until he came into a cup that she had given him. He then drank the cum because that’s what he had been commanded to do. And he was a good slave. Without washing the strap-on, she shoved it straight into his mouth and throat-fucked him as he gagged and stroked his cock. He came one more time and dumped the cup over his head.

Candy turned the camera off. “OK slave, I need you to return the artwork and jewels and tell them that Lois Lang was actually the one who stole everything. I have already hypnotized the manager and security guard to corroborate your story. After that, I have a list for you. You will steal all of these things for me and bring it to my secret hideout listed at the bottom of the paper. I command you to do this slave, you must obey me.” She placed the crystal in front of the eyes and deepened his trance a little bit more. She couldn’t afford to have anything go wrong now. “When you are done you will return here and I will reward you.” She gave the tip of his penis a little kiss and then handed him in clothes.

Superguy did everything he was told. He had stolen money, jewels, artwork, weapons, launch codes, a couple of politicians and the children of some billionaires and world leaders. They were all safe and secure at Candy’s hideout.

He returned to Candy and she was there waiting for him, once again in that little nightgown that opened in the front.

“Take off your clothes slave”

She climbed on top of him one more time and fucked him until she had orgasmed. She deepened his trance one more time sending him into the deepest, most blissful sleep he had ever experienced.

Candy then turned on the camera. She cuffed his hands behind his back and put a ballgag in his mouth. She pulled out a new strap-on. This one was special and it started glowing as it got near Superguy. This was a kryptonite strap-on. She slid it into her slave’s ass. She started off slowly and then began to fuck him harder and deeper. She could see blood and shit spilling from his ass, but his cock was still as hard as steel. She could feel his body weakening as continued to fuck him. His knees gave out and he collapsed on the bed. She rolled him over and removed the ballgag.

“please, mistress” he pleaded, half-asleep, no longer a smile on his face.

“Sorry Superguy, I would love to keep you around, but I can’t keep you hypnotized forever. Once you’re gone, no one can stop me.”

He opened his eyes slightly and she held the crystal up to his eyes as she slowly spun it

“Open your mouth slave”

He obeyed. She shoved the bloody strap-on into his throat and fucked him until he stopped breathing.

Superguy had been defeated.