The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SWEET 19

(hetro, incest, mind control, photo)

After my success with my young sister Sue, (see Sweet 16) I must decide what to do next. My problems are still the same, getting a suitable young lady alone for about three hours. The short term the answer is still my sisters. Sue is now very friendly towards me and we have had a few memorable sessions together. With Ann there are additional problem, mostly she seems to be always out. Some nights however she does stay in to ‘wash her hair’, I know the dosage required now from my success with Sue, so all I have to do is wait for the right time.

This first happened at Easter. Sue was away on a school trip and mum was visiting relations in the South West. Ann had instructions to look after her young brother! I had spiked Ann drink with 4 drops of Dad’s formula and waited for a reaction. I didn’t have to wait long. As I have said before Ann is pretty, well built and very popular with the local lads and I was looking forward to seeing more of her body. I was surfing the net in my room when Ann just walks in without knocking and looks at the screen. “What are you looking at?” she says. Well it was obvious wasn’t it; I was looking at naked models. “You are a perv,” Ann says, but she still continues to look. “I could take some pictures of you” I say “and then you could see yourself on the screen”. The drops must be working as she says Ok. “Go and change into something scanty” I say, “while I set up the camera”. With Ann my conscience is clear as;

a. She is 19 and

b. She is not some innocent little virgin.

She returns showing plenty of skin, wearing shorts and a small button up top, a good start. I pose her sitting, kneeling and lying all over the bed, then I say “Ok unbutton your top a bit”. It doesn’t take much before her tits are spilling out, as I have said before Ann is well built. I continue to snap away until the memory card is full.

I down load onto the computer and then bring up the pictures as a slide show. Ann is fascinated with these pictures and makes ooh and ahh sounds all though the show. “Do you what to do some more” I ask.” Oh yes please” she says. Her eyes are alight with excitement. “Go and change then” I say " put on your bikini bottoms and a top” I suggest. When she returns she has put on her bikini and a tie up blouse. Her tits are almost fully exposed. I snap away for awhile, then she removes her top with out being told to. She has lovely tits, full and firm with hardly any sag, no wonders she so popular. When I have filled the memory card again, we view these pictures as before, I can feel the heat of her body behind me as she leans over, and I can feel her tits on the back of my neck.” Ok” I say, “Take the bottoms off and lie down on the bed”. I snap away. “Touch your self, squeeze your tits together” I say as I photograph her. Her legs fall open and I can see her sex, open and moist as her fingers slip in and out of her slit. This was too much for me; I put the camera down and sit on the bed. I ran my hand up her leg to her sex, and inserted two fingers in. She thrust her hips against my hand and she falls in with my rhythm as I finger fuck her, she cums almost immediately. I leave her there while I download all these latest pictures to my hard disk and copy them on to CDR disk. “Come over here and look at these pictures” I say, She gets up from the bed, total naked, sits on my lap and looks at the screen. I busy myself fondling her tits as she looks at the pictures. “You won’t show anybody these will you " Ann says. “I can delete them if you wish” knowing I have copies on CD.

“No that all right, just don’t show anybody please”.

My fondling of her tits was arousing her again and I am desperately in need of some relief.

Back to the bed, this time as I finger fucked her, she wanked me off. I shot my load over her tits as she laughs with sexual excitement.

“That was nice” she says “But you mustn’t tell anyone, please promise”

“Ok I promise,” I say

“Good” she says “I know were to come to in the future if I need some relief” she laughs again rather nervously.

“Come lets have a shower and clean ourselves up”.

After we have dried off, Ann wants to see her pictures again, and again she sits on my lap, still naked, in front of the computer screen. I busy myself with her tits again, they are really beautifully. My efforts are rewarded with suitable moaning sounds.

“Don’t stop, that’s lovely” she moans.

“Let’s lie down on the bed”

This time after I finger fuck her to orgasm, I get a tit fuck.

Later that night, after the drug has worn off, Ann knocks on my door, sits on my bed and says.

“We mustn’t let anybody known about this, it was very naughty”

“Ok” I say

“Thanks” she says and as a reward she gently fondles my cock till I cum again.

“What about your pictures” I say.

“I suppose you should delete them in case anybody see them. I had a great time though, thanks very much” and she kisses me and then heads for her room.

SWEET 19 PART 2

Sessions with Ann are rare, as it’s not possible to be alone with her often. The next time we were on holiday at our lakeside cottage. We always had our holidays there since I was small, but without Dad most of the fun has gone. I have a small dinghy that I could sail across the lake to an Island we’ve always called ‘Treasure Island’.

It was very hot today as I sailed with Ann over the smooth water. She is dressed in bikini bottoms and buttoned up white jean top, she look great. After we sailed for awhile, she unbuttons her top to show she was not wearing anything beneath. After about a half-hour sail, we landed on our deserted island. We unloaded our picnic stuff and head for a clearing we use before. Ann spreads out her blanked, removes her top and lays down to sunbathe. I kneel down beside her and pour sun block over my hands I massage it into her skin. Starting from her calves, I work up her body, as I reach her exposed tits, my administrations start to get to her.

“Stop that” she purrs “you’re making me randy”

“Good! That’s the idea” I reply, soon I am peeling off her bikini bottoms, she lifts her bum of the ground to help me. I continue my massage her on the inside of her now open thighs, moving up towards her open sex.

“Mm that’s nice, don’t stop” she coos. I move between her legs and drop my shorts. I manoeuvre my cock to rub it up and down her slit. She spreads her legs wide as possible now to accommodate me.

“Yes, yes” she cry’s, reaching down to grab my cock feed it into herself. I thrust into her as far as I can, then start to fuck her with long slow strokes. She wraps her legs around my back and moves to meets my thrusts. Her orgasm triggers mine as I cum deep inside her.

“Oh I needed that” she coos “thanks little brother” I roll off and lay down beside her.

“Gets some rest and we will do it again later” she says then sits up and puts her bikini bottoms back on, lays back to sunbathe. I doze off myself for awhile in the warm sun.

I wake up with a warm sensation around my cock. I look down; Ann is kneeling between my legs, sucking my cock.

“Stop that” I say “or I’ll come”

She stops and smiles up at me, then moves up my body to impale herself on my cock. Her bikini bottoms have been discarded along the line; she starts to slow fuck me. I reach up and grab her tits, this stimulates her more and her movements increase until she cums. She then moves down my body until my still hard cock is between her tits. There is nothing better than a tit fuck.

SWEET 19 PART 3

We were never alone again for the whole two weeks, but after we got home Ann was left in charge of me when mum and Sue went shopping in town.

I was in the lounge watching TV when Ann strolls in.

“Hi little brother” she says. “Do me a favour”

“Sure sis” I say, “what do you want”

“Well I’m out tonight with Frank, and I don’t know what to wear”

“Well” I say “go and change and give me a fashion show and I will pick the best outfit”

“Ok” she says and disappears upstairs. After a few minutes she returns with an armful of clothes. Boy things have changed in this house over the last few months. There was a time when I never saw my sisters in any states of undress, and now my older sister was preparing to strip off and show me her body.

Off comes her T-shirt and jeans and then she rummages through the pile of outfits.

“We going to that new French place in the high street” she says, “so I’ve got to look nice”

She proceeds to put on a short skirt and jacket.

“How’s this” she inquires as she turns for me. The jacket is being worn straight over her bra with no blouse.

“Great” I enthuse

“Should I wear something under this” she indicates the jacket

“No,” I say, “so take your bra off ”

“No you idiot I meant a blouse or something” she says smiling.

“I know you did, but I like you without a bra on”

“Oh you! You’re tit mad” she smiles at me. She removes the jacket and her bra and then replaces the jacket.

“How’s this then” she turns for me

“That’s great but you can’t go out like that. Half your tits are on show”

“I thought you like me like this” she teased.

“I do, but I don’t like the whole world seeing what’s mine”

She comes over to me and hugs me.

“Ok lets try something else”

We settle on a little black dress not too short at the hem or low at the top, but she looked really gorgeous in.

“Thanks for that little brother” as she kisses me on the head.

“Put that jacket and skirt back on” I say “and I’ll go and get my camera”

“You and your pictures” she smiles, but she starts to take off the dress.

I dash upstairs and pick up my camera and a spare memory card and set of batteries.

She has put on the short skirt and jacket as I asked.

“Oh that really sexy” I say as I start to snap away.

“Turn for me baby, that right, undo those buttons and show me those tits”

She really gets into posing now, flashing those beautiful tits, as I photograph her. Off comes the skirt then the jacket. She loves it, exposing herself for me. I change memory cards and then we start to get dirty.

“Right off with those knickers, spread your legs” I command “Frig yourself, that’s right you little slut”

“Please” she begs, “Fuck me now”

Well what can a boy do but help her out, seeing she so polite.

I knell between her spread thighs, drop my shorts and insert my hard cock straight into her wet sex. We hump fast and furious for a few minutes, but it can’t last. Her orgasms come fast and hard and her orgasmic display pushes me over the edge as I splash my cum deep inside her.

“Now I got to shower again before I can go out” she smiles at me, “But it was worth it”

I download all these new pictures on to her CDR disk. Then I call her in to view. She has come straight from the shower and sits on my lap, she just wearing a small towel around her.

“Oh there’re down right dirty,” she says a she looks at the screen.

My hand reaches under the towel, between her legs to her hot sex.

“No don’t start again, I’ve got to get ready to go out”

Despite her words her legs open to allow access to my fingers.

“Oh you bastard” as my fingers enters her sex, and start to bring her off again.

“Oh, oh, don’t stop now please” she begs as her hips move to meet my thrusts.

“Yes, yes, oh yes” as she cums again.

“Theirs a good girl” I say, “now get those tits out and wank me off.

She squeezes those beautiful tits around my cock as I move up and down till I splash all over those lovely mounds

“God you men! Now I’ve got to wash again” she gets up and heads for the shower again.

Later that night, I’m in bed when she knocks on my door and comes in.

“Are you awake” she says

“Yes” I say. She sits on my bed and tells me about her night

“It’s a great place” and she tells me what she had to eat.

“Trouble is” she said, “I keep thinking of what we did earlier”

“What about Frank” I said “couldn’t he help you out”

“No I don’t think of him like that. He’s ok I suppose, handsome, plenty of money and that, I probably end up marrying him, but I don’t find him very sexy”

Her hand moved under the blanket and starts to rub my hardening cock.

“Trouble is” she says “you’ve spoiled me with your big monster”

Well I never though I was that well endowed.

“Get your kit off then” I demand. She stands up and pulls her dress over her head, unsnaps her bra and pulls down her knickers.

“Now suck this” I pull her head down to my cock. I work on her tits for awhile. Then I move down to her sex.

“Open your legs” I say roughly, I insert two fingers inside her.

After a few minute I pull her off me and onto the bed. She straddles me and impales herself on my now rock hard cock. Her movements start nice and slow building faster and faster. I fondle her beautiful mounds. She cums with a silent scream.

“God” she says “I been waiting for that all night, I love you little brother, I’ll do anything for you”

“Good” I say, “I’ll take you up on that”

“I mean it little brother, anytime anywhere, and anything you want” she says.

“I known Sis and I going to love making you do some very naughty thing”

“Oh I getting hot again just thinking about it” she says. She moves her body down mine until my limp cock is between her tits. Her movements soon get me hard again.

“Lovely” she coos as she impales herself again. “What are you going to make me do?” she enquires shyly

“Oh I don’t known” I say “I probably make you fuck all my mates while I photograph you”

“Oh you wouldn’t,” she says, her hips move faster in response to this image.

“Or I will video you frigging yourself off with a big black dildo, or get you gang banged by some black guys”

Her hips were moving faster and faster until she freezes in orgasm.

“Oh god that was good!

Remember little brother, anytime you want me, just whistle.”

She climbs off me and heads for the door. She stops and turns around and poses for me.

“Good night little brother”

The door closes behind her naked ass. I lay there thinking of the dirty things she’s going to do for me. I get hard again.

Sweet 19 part 4

I sent off for a few sex aids out of a catalogue so I would be ready for the next session. This didn’t happen till the next weekend. I got up late to find Mum and Sue had gone out again, leaving me alone with Ann.

I knocked on her door.

“Are you up yet”

“Sure” she said, and open her door presented me with a vision in a pyjama top.

“Come into my room for a while” I said.

“Ok” she replied and followed me into my room.

“Get your kit off then” I say smiling at her.

“Just like that” she says returning my smile

“Yes, just get your tits out”

She doesn’t mind however and starts to unbutton her top. She is not wearing anything under her top except her knickers. As always I marvel at her lovely tits.

“Now come here you slut”

She walks over to me with a big smile on her face.

“What are you going to do with little me”

“I will do what big boys do to dirty little sluts, now get you mouth around this”

I pull down my boxers exposing my hard cock.

“Mm just what I need” she says as she gets on her knees and sucks me with relish.

“Now look over there” I say

She sits up and looks over to the corner of my room

“Oh” her face is a picture, which was just what I wanted, as the video camera sitting on the tripod in the corner was recording everything.

“Now take those knickers off and frig yourself” I command

She stares straight at the camera and complies with my orders.

“That’s a good girl” I purr, “now carry on sucking me”

The thought of all this being recorded and the hand between her legs was really getting to her, she climax very quickly.

“What are you going to make me do next” she smiles up at me

I walk over to my cupboard and remove one of the things I had bought mail order. I throw the large dildo to her and said

“Use that, get on the bed and spread those legs”

I then move the tripod and camera over to the bed to record all the dirty details. I zoom in as the dildo moves in and out of her dripping wet sex, then zoom out to record the full picture, making sure there no mistaking who the model is. Her hips are now moving to impale herself more and more, till she cums with full bells and whistles.

“That was great” was all she could say

When she had caught her breath she ask to see the recordings. I rewound the tape and pressed the play button. I moved to the bed and sat down beside her and put my arm around her shoulders and cupped her right tit.

“Oh my god” she said with her hand to her mouth “that’s really naughty”

Her nipples harden again as she became aroused at the sight of her image on the screen.

“Fuck me now please” she begged she clawed at my groin to release my cock.

“Please, please” she begged.

“Wait” I said I positioned the camera to record the action and pressed ‘record’ on the camera.

After we had both cum I rewound the tape and we watched us fucking and Ann cumming twice as I pounded my cock into her.

“That’s was hot” she said after the action had finished on the screen.

“Can we do that again now”

“Not this instant we can’t” I smile at her

“Where did you get the camera from?” she inquired

“I borrowed it from Nick with a promise to show him the tape”

“No, No!! you can’t. Please no you mustn’t” she pleads at me.

“Well I got to show him something, what would you suggest”

“Well you could video me stripping off or something like that, but not me sucking and fucking, please you mustn’t”

“Ok stop panicking, all this” I reached over and cupped her left tit, “belongs to me, and I’m not going to share it with anyone” and after a short pause I add “yet”.

She leaps on to my lap and kisses me and says

“You’re a bastard you know” she smiles at me with relief

“You really got me going that time”

“Well we could make that stripping video just in case I need it” I comment.

“Well ok” she smiles “But lets make it tasteful if my body is going to be viewed by all and sundry.

I set the camera up again in her room.

“What do you want me to wear” she says indicating her wardrobe

“Put on the full Monty” I say “You known stocking and suspenders”

I put on her stereo and we started recording but it wasn’t very good.

“That’s no good” I say “lets start again, just act natural just like your getting undressed to go to bed”

I rewound the tape and Ann got dressed again. This time it was much better, with the finale of Ann sitting naked at the dressing table brushing her hair and then getting into bed to sleep.

“Cut” I shout “That’s better, let’s look at the tape”

Back to my room to view. Ann now naked sits on my lap to watch.

“What do you think of that” I say after we have watch the tape though.

“Not bad, I got a real nice body there” she says with a smile

“Yeah, yeah” I say " good enough for fucking” I push her on my bed and jump on top of her.

“Oh good what took you so long” She cooed she spread her legs wide to accommodate me.

“That’s right little brother fuck me hard”

SWEET 19 PART 5

The following Saturday I was asleep when the door was flung open.

“Get up lazy” Ann said “we have all day on our own, lets not waste it sleeping”

“What! Where’s everybody then” I replied sleepily

“Gone to town shopping, now get up” she jumped on the bed

I opened my eyes and surveyed the scene before me. Ann was dressed in tight jeans and tee shirt, and by the way her tits were bouncing, no bra underneath.

“So what are we going to do today” she smiles sexily.

Well I don’t know yet but my mind was kicking into gear. I still had a few fantasy left.

“I’m sure I can think of something to get your juices going”

“Oh good” she smiled down at me.

“Have you got a leather belt?” I ask

“Your not going to whip me are you?” she asked

“What I’m going to do you is not important, what is, is you doing what your told”

“Yes master” she replied “I’ll go and look”

After a few minutes Ann returns with a leather belt.

“Take your top off” I command

“Please don’t whip me” she begs

“Get that top off or I’ll rip it off ”

Ann crosses her arms and grabs the hem of her tee shirt and pulls it over her head. Her beautiful tits hang free.

“What now” she says

“Put the belt though the loops of your jeans”

I watch as she does this, her naked tits bounce and wobble delightfully though the whole process.

“Now What” she said

I get up and walk over to my chest of draws and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. I snap one to each of her wrists and then connect them to her belt, effectively rendering her helpless.

“Oh what next” she said

“Well now we go out and see what fun we could get into”

“What with me like this, with my tits hanging out” she cried

“I’ll let you put a coat over your shoulders till we get were we’re going. Then I’ll let some strangers do what they want with you just as your are”

“Oh please you can’t”

“I can do any thing I like with you. I can make you fuck anyone I like, now say it”

“Yes, yes, I’ll fuck anyone you say” she said quietly.

“That’s better slut”

I pull her towards me, releasing my cock as I do. I push her tits around

my stiff member and tit fuck until I cum all over those beautiful mounds.

I rest for a moment the undo the hand cuffs and release her arms.

“Take the rest off” I command.

Ann undoes and pulls off her jeans, taken her knickers at the same time.

“Now get me hard again”

“Yes master, my pleasure”

It takes about 15 minutes before I’m ready again. I flip her onto her back, her legs open automatically. We fuck nice and slowly for a while then I start to thrust hard and deep till I cum again.

“How was that sis?” I ask

“Great” she sighs “what’s next?”

“Get off, it well take me a couple of hours to recover” I reply

“Well you could ring up a couple of your mates to keep me warm till your recovered”

“You’re a slut”

“That’s why you love me so much” she coos.

We rest for a while then I say

“Sis what I really need is a proper girl friend, do you known anyone”

“What do you need a girl friend for? You got me and Sue to service you”

“Yes I know, but I can’t take you out like a girl friend. You’re my sister and I will always love you, but I need someone I can be seen with”

“Well I don’t know anyone”

“You must know someone? She must be as beautiful as you, with a great body, who is available and will fuck”

“You don’t want much do you. There’s always smelly melly” she said jokingly

“Who” I query

“You know that girl who left last year, she was a year above you, name of Michelle. Lives down River Drive, you known the big house, with her grandmother”

“Why her?” I query

“Well she got a great body, I saw her in the shower once, not that you would known with the clothes she wears and no man would touch her because of the smell”

“So why would I?” I inquire

“I’m sure with a bit of effort, she would clean up nicely”

“So how do I meet her?” I ask

“Well that’s your problem, and talking about your problems, how are we doing you know, down there”

“You will have to wait and be patient a little longer”

SWEET 19 PART 6

The camera flashes were going off as fast at it would recycle. Ann was on her back, totally naked with Nick pumping his cock into her sex and Tom

Fucking her face.

“That’s right guys fuck her hard the dirty little slut” I call encouragement’s

We were in Nick’s bedroom one rainy Saturday afternoon,

Ann came in to my room this morning bored out of her mind.

“What are we doing today” she enquired

“I don’t known sis, what do want to do”

“Come on little brother, surly you can think of something dirty we can do”

“Well let me think, go and get dressed while I shower”

Nick had always wanted to fuck Ann and it’s about time I started to lend her out a bit.

One phone call latter got things set up with a bonus of Tom being available as well. The pay back was a crack at Nick’s sister Mel. Now Mel is a doll, 16 years old with tits you could kill for.

Ann now dressed walks back into my room. She is wearing a short skirt and a button up blouse.

“No take that blouse off and put a jacket on and no bra” I shout after her.

She returns 5 minutes later dressed as I requested.

“Ok lets go” I say.

“Where are we going?” she enquires

“You will find out when we get there” I tell her.

Nick’s house is only around the corner so we don’t take long. We are greeted at the door and lead upstairs. When Ann sees Tom already there she is very nervous, but sits down on the bed. The jacket she is wearing gaps a bit to show more tit than she would like but she leaves it alone. The beers start to flow and everyone starts to relax. Ann glances at me from time to time not knowing what’s coming next. After a hours or so I get up from the floor and sit next to Ann and start to kiss her, She kisses me back like a good girl she is. Then I unbutton her jacket and slip my hand under to fondle her tits. When I come up for air I notice both guys are watching intently.

“Get your kit off” I demand

We all watch as Ann removes her jacket then her skirt without any protest. All that’s left are her knickers. I push back down on the bed and start to kissing her again. I can tell that she is very turned on, knowing that two guys are watching our lovemaking, by her passionate kisses. Off come those knickers, she is very moist, I push two fingers into her and started to finger fuck her.

“Please fuck me” she moans I thrust into her and start to fuck hard and fast. She cums almost immediately with me shortly afterwards.

“Ok guys” I say as I roll off her, “she’s all yours”

They pounce on her and start to fuck straight away, Nick at one end and Tom at the other. I get the camera out and record the proceeding.

“Hey Nick” Tom calls “Lets swap ends for a while”

They do and I now record this new set-up on disk. Toms now cums deep inside her and is immediately replaced by Nick who pumps away for a few minutes then he cums as well. Seeing my sister double-teamed like this has got me hard again so now I replace Nick and fuck her again. This goes on for the rest of the afternoon, until all three of us are exhausted.

Once back home we both shower together then sit down to talk.

“Wow little brother that’s was some afternoon” she sighs.

“Sure was, I’m Knackered”

“You’re knackered, I’m sore in places I didn’t know I had”

“Yeah, well how was it for you?”

“Great, I must have cum 10 times. That’s the first time I been with more than one guy, you know, well if you don’t count behind the pavilion”

I was almost too tired to ask, but not quite.

“So what happen behind the pavilion?” I inquire

“Oh nothing much little brother” she said

“No you can’t get out of it now, tell me”

“Well you remember Jake, you know captain on the football team, well I had this crush on him when I was about 14 or 15. I was with him behind the cricket pavilion one time with two of his mates. We were kissing and things, you know, touching me up. When his mates joined in”

“So what happened” I said

“Nothing really” she replied

“Come on give” I demanded

“Well he had my top unbuttoned and was rubbing me between my legs, getting me all hot, while I gave hand jobs to both his mates”

“Wow sis you are certainly are a hot number, if I could get another hard on I would, but I’m afraid I can’t”

“That’s alright little brother, next time” as she rubbed my limp cock.

“ Still sis I’m very please with you” I said, she looks at me waiting for me to continue. “You did everything I told you to do without any argument or hesitation”

“I did say I would do anything you want, didn’t I” she said

“You sure did sis, and now I believe you”

SWEET 19 PART 7

As promised Nick brought his sister over to my house the following week. I don’t know what he told her, but she seemed happy enough to be here. She was dressed in shorts and T-shirt. As I have said before Mel is a very perky 16-year-old with a real nice body.

Things started out slow with beer and talk. I don’t know how Nick was going to play this or how far he has gone with her before. However after 10 minutes or so things started to hot up when Nick put his hand on Mel’s leg.

“Right sis, time to get dirty” Nick said smiling at his sister, “I didn’t bring you over here to drink John’s beer, your here to get fucked”

“Oh no please Nick, I can’t” she pleaded

“Oh yes you can you little slut, I promise John, now get your kit off”

“Hey Nick, if she not willing we can leave it, it not that important” I say

“No John she willing enough, just got to get her in the right mood” Nick replied, then said to Mel, “Now sis don’t disappoint me, get you kit off now”

Mel couldn’t look me in the eyes as she pulled her T-shirt over her head and unclipped her bra.

“That’s better, said Nick, “what do you think of these then” he said as he reach over and fondled her left tit.

Off came her shorts and knickers, now she was naked. Her body took my breath away.

“Oh my what a sight to behold” I said to Nick.

“Ok sis go and suck John’s cock like a good slut you are”

Mel moved over to me and sunk to her knees, unzipping me and released my hardening cock.

“That’s a good girl” cooed Nick, he then reached down and stroked her slit, “See I told you she was more than willing” as he held up two wet fingers, “She dripping wet down there the little slut” he said.

“Well she sure done this before” I say

“You bet” replies Nick, “she’s been sucking me off since I could get it up.

Right sis that enough of that, on you back and spread your legs”

She stops sucking me and meekly lies down on my bed.

“Please fuck me now” she begs

“You first” invites Nick.

Well I except straight away and move between her spread thighs. I thrust my cock deep inside her.

“That’s right fuck the slut hard” comments Nick, “she loves it”

I continue to thrust into her for a while, I notice that Mel is getting really turned on.

“Oh yes, harder please” she wimpers.

I do till I cum. As I pull out Nick takes my place and thrusts into his sister.

When we had both finished, Nick says.

“Get you camera out John I wont some pictures of this sluts body”

“Yea good idea Nick” I reply

I pose the more than willing Mel till the memory card is full, then download the pictures onto my PC. Taking pictures of Mel has got me hard again, so I hand the camera over to Nick and say.

“Take some of us Nick, Ok”

“Sure” says Nick

I grab Mel and stick my cock back into her, we start to fuck again with the flash of the camera going off in the background. When I finished Nick takes over and I record this incestuous coupling.

Story by JAX 18/2/2000