The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXI (Part 3)

It had been a couple of days since a woman has visited her, and nearly a full day since David had come to her. But when her son’s mistress, his mate, came into her room she bolted upright in bed. Already her nipples hardened and her sex tingle at the visit.

“Oh Virginia,” the middle-aged woman rolled off the bed and quickly opened a drawer filled with lingerie, she sat down on a chair next to the dresser and began to pull on stockings. She looked embarrassed to be seen without her lingerie for her son’s girlfriend. She was conscious of her aging body and knew both her son and his girlfriend enjoyed her in sexy lingerie.

“Please come in dear, I never expected you.”

“Thats fine.” Virginia came over and stood next to the woman watching her rush to put on her fine undergarments. “I wanted to chat with you about David.”

She looked up at her son’s first love and saw that the woman was almost sad and it puzzled her, how could anyone be sad when they were the most important person in her son’s Family?

“Hand me those white stockings mom.” She gave Virginia the extra pair and then finished pulling on her own black set.

A hand came down upon her head and stroked her hair gently, “Your son loves you very much.” She beamed with pleasure at the woman, wanting her son to love her forever, she would do anything to accomplish this.

The hand turned to a claw and yanked back the head. Virginia’s mouth came down and a tongue was roughly inserted into the surprised woman’s mouth. “That was so you to remember who is in charge around here slut.”

She gasped, her lips still tingling from the kiss, “David is in charge!”

A hand came around and slapped her face, “Who is in charge when our Master is not here?”

She paused long enough for the hand to again strike her painfully. Virginia growled through clenched teeth and began to drag the woman back to bed by her dishevelled hair. “You are one slut that needs to learn her place!”

Virginia threw the woman upon the bed and jumped upon her back. “Please Virginia!” Hands roughly pulled her arms back and she felt her own stocking binding her wrists together. My god, what has gotten into her son’s girlfriend! Virginia can’t do this, she was David’s mother!

Virginia stood back off the bed and off the surprised bound woman and began to remove her very stylish and sexy dress skirt and blouse. “I’m going to teach you just who is more important to David than you cow.”

The skirt had a cloth belt that Virginia retrieved when she was finally naked. “Bitch!” The arm came around and the cloth bit into the soft flesh of the raised bottom.

She screamed a piercing scream, hoping her son would hear and save her from his girlfriends torture. Again and again the hand descended until it felt as if her ass was raw. It never stopped, no matter what she screamed or how loud she begged, Virginia seemed uncaring. It wasn’t the woman that she had come to love as her son had.

It seemed like only a second passed when something was pushing roughly into her anus. Virginia shoved without reservation the tiny white smooth vibrator till only the last half inch of it was outside of the tiny tight round muscle.

The screaming became a shriek when small clamps were applied to either outer lips of her vagina. Virginia again started to beat the woman with the cloth whip, the blows raining down upon the white exposed skin while leaving only a red mark.

“Had enough slut?” She caught a look at the fierce sad eyes of her son’s girlfriend and her own fear doubled. She knew her torture was not yet over.

“Please Virginia... please don’t hurt me any more!” Tears were rolling down her eyes, this pleading was not faked.

“Do you think I like to hurt you mother?” Virginia forced two of her fingers into the vaginal hole and began to fuck her hard and fast. “Do you think I enjoy doing this to you?” A hand reached beneath her body and suddenly her nipples exploded with pain, fingernails bite into her flesh.

Again she began to scream.

“Wake up and tell me who is ‘First Cunt’ in our Family mom?” She realized she had passed out, the pain, the humiliation and the degradation just too much. The voice was her son’s girlfriend, why was she doing this? She knew the answer though, “You Virginia... you are the ‘First’!”

The clamps were removed from her vagina, “Good slut.” Lips kissed her tear stained cheeks. They felt so good, so warm and inviting.

“Please Virginia...?”

“Please what slut?”

“...Make love to me please!” She needed it. She wanted to feel like a woman, to pleasure her son’s mate. She started to push her sex back, wanting the fingers to continue to pound into her. She needed this pleasure so bad her sex was a furnace of pent up sexual heat.

Virginia’s hand came down and she stroked the top of the bound woman’s head, “Good slut.” She was already starting to moan with pleasure just from squeezing the muscles in her love box and the gentle touch of Virginia’s petting hand.

The fingers were quickly withdrawn and the hand again turned into a claw and lifted her head up, “I never gave you permission to orgasm you slut!” She just whimpered as a response. “I’ll let you come if you tell me what I want to know.”

The hand slipped between the cheeks of her bottom to begin fondling her anus. Her son loved her asshole and thus it was very sensitive, she could orgasm just from getting a good ass fucking. A finger began to fuck her anus while that sexy moist tongue again slide between her lips to fondle her tongue.

So close, she was so damn close to her orgasm. All it would take is a few more seconds...! Hands were withdrawn and a foot kicked her body over onto its side and again to push her up onto her back in an awkward position as her hands were trapped behind her. A shuffling of bodies and warm thighs pressed against her cheeks as a very wet well trimmed pussy was placed just above her face.

“Tell me slut!” Two hands roughly twisted her nipples till she began to scream. The body above lowered and her screams were instantly muffled by the wet hot female flesh above her. She couldn’t breath and inadvertently tried to kick and bounce out from beneath the female flesh to no success.

Virginia lifted herself from the woman’s face and she gulped in the air. Between gasps she asked, “What is it Virginia what is it you want me to tell you?”

Again the pussy descended and didn’t lift until David’s mother thought she could not last another second. “You know what it is you slut! Just tell me!” Again she was suffocated by the beautiful vagina.

Again gasping, “I don’t know, really I don’t!” She was crying now, not able to understand why her son’s beautiful and loving girlfriend would try to kill her.

“You don’t?” The voice was softer, gentler, and the body didn’t descend.

“No! God help me, its true!”

The slim sexy naked body slid off her, spun and lay down above her. This time it was gentle, softer feminine touch as Virginia gently rubbed her trimmed bush into the softer voluptuous woman’s below her.

That scent! Again it was beginning to fill the air in the room, heightening her sexual awareness. Her body was already responding, her nipples feeling like iron nails pushing into Virginia’s body above, her sex that had been very wet and hot suddenly over boiled with its new temperature. She knew what it was called, she craved it, lived for it. And it had been her beautiful and thoughtful son that had created it for her, for her to enjoy it. God she loved him, lusted after him!

Virginia began to wiggle above her, her sex pressing into her own. Both body broke out in a sweat and and either sex was hyper sensitive to stimulation.

“Ask David”, gasped Virginia nearly lost to the scent, “how to make more ‘Toilet Water’!” Was that what she had hurt her about, what her son’s lover wanted to know? Only that? Her mouth began to kiss and suck the smooth shoulder of the other woman while her legs wrapped around the tiny waist above her. She was so close, her orgasm fast approaching.

“Anything Virginia... just make me come!” The two ladies screamed out in unison.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXII (Part 3)

Tony smiled watching the video of Yvonne and Virginia while Virginia sat across from him, ignoring the television. “She really thinks she’s David’s mom huh?”

“Completely.” She knew her face was flush from his watching her in the throes of the ‘Waters’ passion. Silly of course, she knew, since nothing like modesty was worth keeping as a member of the Family.

“You did a great job with her.” Tony reached down and squeezed his hard shaft and heard Virginia gasp. Looking up towards her, Virginia was watching his hand, licking her lips.

She was acting like a new addition to the Family, she felt her body respond without the incentive of the ‘Water’ just with the knowledge that Tony, the only cock really left in the Family, was sexually excited at watching her perform with Yvonne.

“She looks different?”

What? Oh Yvonne on the video. Virginia remembered that Tony had not seen the Senator’s wife for several weeks. “Yes, wider of hips and a flatter stomach. The trainer did a great job.”

Tony know her gaze was focused upon his sex and he nonchalantly opened his robe and began to stroke his cock.

Virginia remembered the feel of that hard cock as it had invaded her body, how it set off a score of orgasms through her. Of course she had been under the influence, but it had felt wonderful all the same. She pulled her eyes from him and looked out the wide window and watched the billowing snow. “To her, she is David’s mother.”

“And your age difference?”

Virginia shrugged, while thinking of that cock forcing itself past her anal ring remembering that exquisite pain, “She isn’t really his mom, to her my age is exactly what it should be.” She froze when she heard Tony moan lightly, obviously from his self manipulation. “If this works David will be deluded into thinking it is the past while Yvonne will think it is the present.”

“Perfect. Anything else I should know?”

How much I want your cock in me, thought Virginia? “No, nothing. Yvonne is ready.”

What is the matter with me, she thought, I hate Tony’s guts!

“Then we are finished, we can proceed with the final step?”

“Yes.”

“Than there is really only one thing I want you to do, get your ass over here and suck me off.”

She had heard correctly and it made her feel both angry and incredible at the same time. The nerve of Tony, contradicting David’s explicit orders so blatantly!

Virginia felt her feet turn her about but she could only look down at the carpet and not at Tony as she took the few steps to return before him. In her expensive skirt and blouse suit with matching lingerie and heels, she knelt down and didn’t hesitate to take the man’s cock into her mouth, the one whom she feared and hated all at once.

There was no water in the air to cloud her judgement, nor was she under any power that Tony possessed, she only answered to David. Virginia began to give the best blow job of her life, wanting to pleasure this wonderful cock in a way that felt natural to her. She needed a man, any man, it had been too long that she has slept with only women.

Up and down, slowly. Side to side. Tony responded by pumping his hips in time with her movements. Virginia fondled his balls in one of her free hands while the other slide up her skirt, into her French cut panties and fucked herself with two fingers even as Tony’s cock fucked her face.

It took a long while, and didn’t have the rushed anxiousness of the ‘Waters’ persuasion, until Tony grasped Virginia’s head in both hands and began to shoot his sperm against the back of her throat.

She loved it.

His strong hands, his pulsating member, the thick salty spend filling her mouth and stomach. This was her place.

“Aggrhhh, that was great!” She licked him clean, feeling wonderful at the compliment. “You haven’t lost your touch after licking all that pussy rather than sucking cock.” Virginia simply smiled at him as she sat back on her heels and wiped the saliva and male sperm from her lips and chin. “When this is all over I may actually keep your old cunt as a plaything!”

Tony’s bare foot came up and non too gently kicked Virginia backwards upon her ass a few feet away. She sat stunned both by his words and actions. He, on the other hand, laughed as he stood, retied his robe and left the room.

Behind her Virginia was making grunting noises upon the television as Yvonne was sucking on her ear. Tears came to her eyes and her passion for cock disintegrated.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXIII (Part 3)

It was nearly done. The future of the Family depended upon the successful completion of their plan. Tony stood off to the side of the room watching nervously as Virginia helped Yvonne to dress in an outfit that David’s mother had worn just after he had developed the ‘Toilet Water’ so many years before.

With gentle touches, little kisses and small complimentary comments Virginia helped Yvonne dress for her ‘son’.

Yvonne on the other hand, was extremely excited, her son had called for her, wanted her. Her body was already trembling, her sex had drenched the inside of her naked thighs and even the top of the stockings, the nipples threatened to poke through the chemise.

Her son’s girlfriend didn’t help when she frequently tweaked those nipples through the fabric, tickled the enlarged clitoris and pinched her bottom. And both ladies could not get enough of the others mouth, as they engulfed either tongue and lips. Virginia was naked and acted like she was a servant helping the King’s mistress to dress, with a giggle David’s mother realized this had some truth in it.

It had been her son’s friend, the man in the corner, that had come to tell her to prepare herself for her son. It had only been a couple of days since she tasted and enjoyed her son’s cock, it had been too long for her. Every so often Virginia would whisper in her ear, “Don’t forget about the ‘Toilet Water’.” God, how could she! Other than David, it was the next most important thing in her life.

She would do what Virginia wanted though, not wanting to be punished again as she had been before. What did it matter to her if she asked her son for the silly formula or not.

Virginia stood back and appraised Yvonne and knew she was as ready as she would ever be. She nodded to Tony and he nodded back before turning and leaving the room.

“Through here.” Virginia guided the woman to a single small door in the room and told her, “He’s probably asleep, but I think his mother knows how to wake him up.” The two ladies laughed gently, sharing a moments look.

David’s mother wrapped her arms about Virginia and gave her a big hug before she whispered in the woman’s ear, “I love you like a daughter Virginia.” She let the woman go and pulled open the door.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXIV (Part 3)

David awoke and smelled a familiar scent from his distant past, perfume and clean skin. A warm body lay snuggled next to his and a soft hand fondled his flaccid cock. A tongue traced the shape of his ear and a warm fresh breath breathed upon him. It was strange, it reminded him of something. Someone.

Turning his head he saw his mother’s face with her closed eyes and open mouth. “Mom!” A wave of love and lust shot through him.

Virginia watched very nervous from beyond the new one-way mirror that had been installed. Tony was the only other person in the room with her.

Through the speaker below the window Yvonne’s voice came out loud and clear as she whispered to her ‘son’, “Morning honey. Did you miss mommy?” She pressed her lips to David’s.

Behind the kiss he asked, “But...!” Her tongue spared with his and her warm soft body against his was causing a reaction long thought lost.

“Hush,” she whispered her face an inch from his, “I have missed you so much.” David’s eyes closed and he was still laying back with mouth open, as Yvonne had left him.

Virginia saw that Yvonne’s hand was filling with the rapidly growing cock between David’s legs. It was something David’s mistress had not seen for a very long time.

“Mommy needs her little boys pee-pee so bad darling!” She was rubbing the head of his cock around her damp inner thigh, smearing it with her excretions.

David opened his mouth and looked down incredulously at the hand that could not reach all the way around his hard cock. Then he looked back at his mother with a look of such lust that Virginia felt a wave of shame for tricking him this way.

It had been a very long time, and even with his near intoxicated state David was able to push his mother onto her back, slip between her thighs and immediately insert himself into her vagina. Virginia watched as David started to cry, his tears pouring down his cheeks in confused happiness, even as his cock began to saw back and forth into Yvonne’s body.

Virginia stole a look at Tony and saw that he was watching intently but it seemed like he could be watching television rather than a live sex show. She was also well aware that if this plan succeeded, Tony may well be the new head of the Family. And next to not having any ‘Toilet Water’ at all that was the most fearsome thought to her.

His dirty thin body moved back and forth between the voluptuous thighs, his hard cock like iron as it brought extreme pleasure to the woman below.

“Fill me David, please come in me!” Wailed the lingerie clad middle-aged woman.

“So fucking good, so hot... so wet...!”

“For you baby, I’m wet for you David!”

Virginia felt her own tears rolling down her cheeks as the couple in the next room continued to rock the huge bed. Since she was a pivotal person in the plan that created this moment, she was directly responsible for it. For that Virginia felt only humiliating shame.

The sight disgusted her.

“Oh god, I’m coming mom!”

“Yes David, come in mommy!” A second before David began to jerk his body with is cocks release, Yvonne began to tremble with her own orgasm.

Mother and son groaned and gasped with each spasm until they lay, side by side facing each other, already spent.

Yvonne moved forwards and again slipped her tongue into David’s mouth. “Hum... that was great baby.” She kissed his tears from his cheeks without saying a word.

“Ask him cunt!” Growled Tony, though it was impossible for her to hear him.

“Would you like to...", David giggled, a sound not heard for years in the house, and Virginia guessed that Yvonne had clenched his softened member within her womanly folds for the rest of the question.

“I’m not sure if I can mom. Oh!”

Virginia saw Yvonne’s buttocks clench again and again as she squeezed David’s cock within her cunt. “Oh mommy!” His hips began to pump and Yvonne smiled hugely at her success.

She rolled her ‘son’ onto his back and straddled his hips, Yvonne began to fuck the man beneath her with a renewed vigour. Her voluptuous body bouncing with a lewd seductiveness. David played with Yvonne’s breasts and nipples all the while she was bouncing up and down upon his body.

“I’m going to come again mom!” So soon, thought Virginia? David used to be able to last half an evening of straight fucking just before his mother and sister died.

“Come on mummies titties baby!”

“Okay mom, hurry I’m close!” He was practically shouting.

Yvonne scrambled off and wrapped her medium sized soft breasts about his slimy cock even as the first spurt hit her chin. Again and again Virginia could see it shoot its seed upon Yvonne’s chest and breasts until David again stopped pumping his hips and Yvonne stopped jerking his shaft with her flesh globes.

“Damn was that great!”

“Was it ever darling.”

Yvonne was rubbing the sperm into the white smooth flesh of her round breasts and David watched every second. She then angled down and began to lap at her son’s cock and balls like a puppy dog, all the while moaning at the great taste of his and her mingled.

Finally it was over, David was finished for some time to come. Yvonne lay between his legs, her face so close to his crotch that his soft member was laying upon her cheek and ear.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXV (Part 3)

“Honey?”

“Here it comes,” said Virginia.

“About fucking time,” growled Tony.

“How do you make the ‘Toilet Water’?”

David sat up on his elbows and looked down at the content well-fucked woman and frowned.

“Oh shit!” Tony knew that this was the moment, all hinged on this one question.

Virginia imagined that a cloud that had been over David’s eyes lifted and he looked sternly down at the woman between his legs. She knew a second before Tony, it had not worked!

“What did you say?”

“I’m just wondering how do you make ‘Toilet Water’ honey?”

“Leave!” It was the voice of David from years past, dominant and it didn’t leave room for discussion.

Tony turned and left the room with a fierce, “Fuck!” He was not happy at all!

Yvonne looked surprised at her ‘son’s order but smiled sweetly at him before crawling off the bed and leaving by the same way she had come in by. David was her Master after all!

A few seconds after the door closed Virginia came walking into the room through another door. “David.” She said simply, terrified.

He looked up at his girlfriend angrily and didn’t even seem to notice she was naked.

“Are you responsible for this fiasco?”

Virginia sunk to her knees before him, her head at the top of his feet. She trembled and answered, “Yes Master.”

“What is her name?”

“Yvonne Benson.” He nodded and silently stood and pulled on some loose pants and tee-shirt.

David looked less than pleased. “Did Tony help you?”

“It was the both of our ideas Master.” She felt scared, knowing that the awful outcome of her life could become reality with only a word from David. Virginia would be an sexual animal without the ‘Water’ to sustain her.

He had just been told that his best friend and girlfriend, the two sub-chiefs of the Family conspired to undermine him. The two individuals he most trusted!

She saw his feet as he stood next to her and Virginia dared look up and was startled to see that he was as white as a sheet and clenching his chest.

David fell back upon the hard floor as Virginia scrambled to his side. “Master”, she screamed?

The door was jerked open and Tony came running in with Yvonne and Mary in tow. The two ladies looked horrified as Tony screamed out, “The formula David... what’s the formula?”

Before any of them reached his side, David pulled Virginia’s face down to him and he whispered into her ear.

With a gasp of air escaping from his lungs, David fell back to the floor as the bodies rushed to his side.

David was dead.

Mary began to cry loudly and violently. Yvonne screamed a long terrible wail that seemed to go on forever. In the doorway, three other slaves clenched each other and sobbed.

Tony shouted, “Damn damn damn...!”

Then he saw Virginia’s shocked sad look and stopped shouting. “What happened you bitch, what did David say?”

Virginia could barely hear him through the sounds of grief in the room. Almost a whisper she replied, “David told me the secret of ‘Toilet Water’.”