The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LVII (Part 4)

Nolan set down his fork and waited for Virginia to finish her dessert. His mother had opted to eat nothing and sat in silence.

The three of them shared an intimate, but delicious, meal by the fireplace the very night of the loss of Nolan’s virginity. Virginia sat upon a wide soft chair, just like his own, across from him. While his mother knelt at her son’s feet, her head upon one knee.

His initial questions had been deflected by the older woman, till after the meal was finished. It was uncivilized she had said.

With the dessert complete, Virginia set aside her plate and fork, smiling with pleasure of the exquisite meal. “Now young Nolan, I believe you are very anxious to learn more?” She didn’t even allow any time for him to say anything. “There is not much to tell; but I suppose you should know that I am to be away for a short while, ‘Family Business’.”

“How long will you be gone Virginia?”

“At least a week, possibly more. I’m going to leave you in charge of the Isle during that time.”

Nolan couldn’t hide his surprise, “What? I don’t know the first thing...!”

“Hush young man.” She was smiling even though her words chastised the teenager. “Never been given a bit of responsibility have you?” Virginia glared at his mom for a brief second. “Mary and the other senior ladies will attend to the day to day workings of the Isle. Its nearly self-sufficient anyways.”

Virginia took a sip of wine and smiled at the young man. “Nothing to worry about Nolan, I think you may enjoy yourself.”

Nolan realized she was talking about the scantily clad middle-aged woman at his feet, his own mother, and blushed furiously. His mother had only worn a loose summer dress than came to mid-thigh and showed off ample cleavage. All that looked upon her would have known she was naked beneath. His mom had asked him what he thought of the dress, when she initially modelled it for him an hour before, and with his positive reaction insisted she wear it for him. He wished she hadn’t, if for no other reason than it was distracting.

He had to change the subject and asked, “You picked me because I’m male and have a high IQ?”

“An exceptional IQ, yes.”

“In bio-chemistry?”

“Correct.” Virginia smiled softly, she enjoyed watching the young man voice his thoughts in the form of questions.

“I can guess why you wanted a male; because I can not be seduced by ‘Toilet Water’ right?”

“Again correct Nolan.”

“But why a teenager?”

“A teenager with a very attractive mother.” She paused dramatically and looked down at the sexy exposed limbs of the middle-aged woman kneeling at Nolan’s feet.

“But why?”

A big sigh, “Some men have certain appetites.”

Again a wide blush, “How did you know I would find my mother attractive?”

Virginia laughed lightly, “Because your a man Nolan. Besides, she is very pretty, with her naked and begging for you, how could you not find her attractive.”

She was right, that was just how it happened. His mother had seduced him into the ways of incest and eroticism.

“Okay, so that explains why you wanted a man, but ‘bio-chemistry’?”

Virginia set down her wine goblet and looked suddenly very serious, “I want you to find an antidote for ‘Toilet Water’.”

The answer was simple but it stunned him. After the day he had just experienced, all resulting from ‘Toilet Water’, he was hard pressed to understand a reason to reverse the addictive scent. Without it, he would not have spent the afternoon in bed with his own mother.

Virginia watched him very closely.

“You are leaving me in charge of this island and its inhabitants...?”

“Correct.”

“... and you want me to find a cure to the addiction of ‘Toilet Water’?”

“Easy right?”

“What about if I don’t want to find a cure?”

Virginia sighed heavily and shrugged, “Then our lives go on as they have been for many many years.”

Nolan couldn’t help but look down at his own mother and suddenly could not imagine giving up the pleasure that she had introduced him too.

Virginia understood, “A cure does not mean it needs to be used on everyone that is addicted.”

If he had created a cure how could he not help his own mother, Nolan thought to himself?

She continued, “In fact I doubt one in ten ladies here on the Isle would want to be cured.”

That surprised him, “Your kidding?”

“Ask her?” She nodded at his kneeling mother.

“Mom?” She lifted her pretty face from his lap and smiled up at her son. “Do you like your life now or would you like to go back to the way it was before ‘Toilet Water’?”

The middle-aged woman thought for a brief second before answering, “I love my new life. I feel more like a woman than I ever did before I joined the Sisterhood.”

“Even though it was against your will?”

She shrugged and one sexy shoulder was suddenly exposed when her neckline slid down to her elbow. “I really don’t care how I came to be your slave or a member of this island, only that I am here now. I actually thank Virginia and all the other girls that trained me. I love my new life and duties.”

Nolan knew what those duties were, and contrary to the serious conversation him and Virginia were partaking in, the sight of his mothers newly exposed smooth shoulder and upper swell of her breast caused his cock to grow.

“If I told you that you did not have to be addicted to ‘Toilet Water’ any more, what would you say?”

His mom shrugged and frowned, “I love how much pleasure I get when I do smell it, but if I could keep my current life without it I think I would.” She didn’t sound too certain.

If Nolan had heard right his mother had just admitted that she would give up the ‘Toilet Water’ but she did not want to give up her submissive new position to her very own son.

Virginia finally interrupted, “Well?”

Nolan still was not convinced, “What happens if I do make the cure?”

The ancient woman stared hard at the young man and spoke firmly, “Then, for the first time since I was a teenager I could live without the constant urge for it!”

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LVIII (Part 4)

That very night, the island was long since silent, Nolan lay in bed looking out the window at the bright blue-gray moon. His mother, naked as he was, lay cuddled in his arms, she had fallen asleep after their love-play was over.

Upon returning from supper, where Virginia had said her last goodbyes, his mother had asked her son if they she could have some ‘Toilet Water’ when they returned to his house. After a few questions from him, Nolan realized she was feeling withdrawal and needed her addictive fix from the drug. It was her suggestion that they include it with their love-play.

Nolan has smelt the scent for the first time, noting its retch and offensive oder. His mother, on the other hand, never smelt anything so heavenly, and said so. Before his very eyes he watched the woman of his whole life dissolve into a mass of lust and pure uninhibited desire. It was a different woman whom had lain with him that very afternoon, this one was panting with need. A need that could not be found and though she screamed with pleasure each time her son invaded her body with his cock it was never enough. She needed more. Until finally the evening breeze had dissolved all traces of the scent and the bed post could no longer be humped by the middle-aged woman, that she crawled up into her son’s arms and fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

So that was ‘Toilet Water’ thought the brilliant young man. There was little doubt that nothing would have been forbidden him if he only requested it. In fact she had begged for him to fuck her harder, to shove his cock into her asshole, to spank her, to pull her hair and even to come over her tits. He hadn’t, though it had sounded like delicious ideas, it was startling to see her like that.

As he lay awake, he wondered back to a time when that young man in the picture had discovered ‘Toilet Water’ and had used it for the first time. Had he watched surprised as the woman became a mass of pleasure and lust or had he put a bridle upon her and trained her as a cowboy would with a wild horse.

Nolan, for one, wasn’t sure how he would “bridle” his mother when she was under the drug. Yet, the thought did have some interesting positive imagery to it, thought the young man.

He slipped out of bed and walked naked to the wide living room and stood before the wide windows.

“Excuse me Nolan-san?”

Nolan nearly jumped in surprise, he had thought his mother and him alone in the house. “Oh god, April, you scared me!”

She bowed smoothly, “My apologies Nolan-san. Do you need me for anything?”

His surprise had initially turned to embarrassment at his own nudity and then to the remembrances of his mothers uninhibited noises earlier. Then he noticed the tiny framed young Asian woman, her pretty face and wide eyes waiting for his answer.

Looking out the window, Nolan asked, “April, you have had sex with my mother didn’t you?”

She didn’t even hesitate, “Yes Nolan-san.” Nolan was learning that anything of a sexual nature and of nudity was natural on this island. All the inhabitants were addicted to the same drug evidently, why would they need to be embarrassed when most of them had probably lain with most of the other inhabitants. “It was part of her training.”

The image of his sexy mother with this tiny boyish-framed woman excited him. In his magazines, lesbianism had always excited him.

“Have you had sex with many ladies April?”

“Yes Nolan-san.” He stole a look at her face and realized she was being partient with him, since she did not understand why he asked these questions.

“How did my mother fair?”

April shrugged, “She was always eager to learn but the scent inhibited any technique she may have used.” He thought he understood, especially after watching his mother under the influence only a few hours before, patience and empathy were forgotten when the ‘Water’ was in the air. He was glad his first time was without the smell to inhibit her actions.

As he watched a small cloud slowly pass the glow of the moon he felt the small cool hands encircle his waist. Lips kissed at his shoulder while one hand gently fondled his penis. “Is there anything else Nolan-san?”

He realized, with pleasure, that she had shrugged off her night coat and was pressing her tiny naked body against his own.

Within her arms he spun about, finding pleasure in a woman smaller than himself. April stood upon her toes and brought her lips to his and he could feel the coarse pubic hair between her legs tickle his soft penis.

“Oh Nolan-san!”

His hands sought out her body and one grasped a tiny hard buttock while the other slide between the two naked bodies and between her firm small thighs. She sighed into her mouth as he sucked upon her tongue and slid a finger into her sex. It abruptly stopped an inch within and Nolan was startled to discover this slave was a virgin.

Nolan pulled his face back to look into her eyes, “Yes Nolan-san, I have not been with a man before only other women.”

“Are you sure you want...?”

“Oh please Nolan-sama, more than life!” April suddenly slide down his body her lips coming within an inch of his still-soft member. “I have thought of nothing else since your arrival, I want you so!”

The tiny polite mouth began to suck upon his penis, which was rapidly growing. Even after the last sexually active day that he had just experienced and the last place his penis had been, within his own mothers cunt, his cock grew rapidly, hungry for this pretty damsel.

She only sucked him till he was fully hard, her technique not as experienced as his own mothers Nolan thought with a chuckle, before climbing back up his body. April seemed desperate to get him inside her, to lose her virginity and her trembling limbs and panting mouth reminded him of his mother under the influence of the ‘Toilet Water’. But that is where the similarity ended.

The young woman knew what she wanted evidently, and simply stood still as the tiny Asian practically climbed upon his body. Nolan knew not how she had accomplished it with toppling the both of them, but he was pleased to find that he stood with the sexy young woman wrapped about him, their sexes joined.

April fiercely grasped him, possibly afraid to fall and desperate not to loose the first taste of cock within her vagina. Nolan held her tiny hard buttocks, holding much of her weight in his strong teenage hands.

Her sex was tight, much tighter than his only other conquest. It was also hot, like a furnace.

Even when he moved an inch April would grasp him firmly and whimper into his chest.

“Did it hurt?”

“Oh yes Nolan-sama! It hurt so good.” She was whispering so that he could barely hear her.

Then she began to move, her whole torso moving up and down, so that her sex nearly expelled the intruder before again plunging down. This time Nolan let out a moan of delight.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LIX (Part 4)

Nolan turned bright red when he opened his eyes and found his nearly-naked mother standing over him and April. His mother only wore a white bed sheet and had a wild tired look about her, a look he would come to learn as a newly-fucked look. Turning to the still sleeping April, he saw that she looked similar, beautiful.

“Mom?”

“Nolan”, she whispered, not wanting to wake the younger girl, “Mary is waiting for you in the foyer.”

“Mom I’m sorry!” He nodded to the sleeping Asian.

His mother frowned for a second and then brightened up, amused even. “Oh Nolan darling. I care not if you have other lovers, I expect and will help you actually, only hope that you visit your mother as frequently as you may.” Nolan noticed that his mothers nipples stood hard against the soiled white sheet and wondered if her conditioning had also entranced this into her mind.

Mary was seated wearing her normal soft smile as she looked out at the new morning sun. “Morning Mary?” Nolan had adorned a tee-shirt and jeans before appearing in his foyer.

“Oh Nolan, a pleasure!” Mary stood rapidly and smiled hugely at the young man. “I am sorry to come so early, but we have a small dilemma that should be attended too.”

It was like a rock hit him in the chest, Mary was here because he had been left in charge of the island by Virginia. Now the authority granted by the older matron needed to be exercised—Nolan wasn’t so certain that he was qualified.

“It is Tony.” She made a sour face, comically. “Again.”

“Tony?” He remembered his mother mentioning that name, something about training a woman to be totally submissive.

She frowned, a little surprised. “Tony’s mom was one of David’s slaves and when he discovered the benefits of ‘Toilet Water’ and being a man...!” Mary frowned, much to Nolan’s discomfort. She was talking, with candour and a little smile, about a woman and her son having sex. “When David became sick, Tony and Virginia ran the Family for several years.”

“Is he not part of the Family any longer? I thought I am the only guy?”

“Oh most certainly,” she winked at him playfully, “you are the only male here on the island. No, Tony lives on an estate Virginia granted him many years ago.”

“What is his duties within the Family?” Nolan also wanted to ask if there was any other men, but didn’t , at least not yet.

“None. He is simply to keep out of trouble.”

“Then what has he done?”

“He sent an ultimatum to Virginia; that she grant him audience or he will go public about ‘Toilet Water’.” Mary looked disgusted. “We received it just this morning, so I came to you.” Since Virginia wasn’t available and he was in charge, she didn’t add.

“Is he dangerous?”

“Tony? Only when he has power.” Like I now do, thought the young man.

“Grant him his audience then, but don’t tell him Virginia isn’t available.”

Mary nodded, her smile gone and she didn’t look pleased with his directive. “He will be here tonight then.” She turned and exited his house.

It was evident to Nolan, that Mary didn’t care to see this man Tony.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LX (Part 4)

That morning, Nolan had three senior women come to his home to ask his direction on various matters. One so he could give his approval on a marriage between two local ladies, an act that surprised the teenager. Another to agree on a punishment for a woman whom had stolen another of her Sisterhood’s Water, nothing harsh. The third to go over the budget for that month, most of which Nolan didn’t understand.

Lunch was a quiet affair, Nolan and his mother, with April serving. April had this constant smile and catered upon Nolan’s every wish expectantly. His mom, on the other hand, was listening patiently to her son discuss the discoveries of his morning, particularly of the lesbian marriage.

Nolan was explaining how some of the islands money was being spent when he felt a foot slip gently against the inside of his thigh. He shut his mouth and looked surprised at his mother, across the table from him. The foot moved higher until he felt the toes wiggling about the bulge of his jeans.

“Mom?” She was smiling deviously and he saw that her nipples were beacons of her excitement. His cock was slowly raising to the fumbling attentions of the toes.

“Yes honey?”

April came in and refilled Nolan’s glass of milk and his moms water goblet. Nolan looked embarrassed at the younger woman waiting for her to leave before answering.

When April disappeared into the kitchen, his mom asked, “Why were you embarrassed darling?” The toes were actually stroking his cock with great expertise, considering. “After this morning, I would think you may like her to join in?”

Wow, thought the teenager, did he just hear his mother right? “Join in?”

“I love you honey.”

“I love you to mom.”

“And I want to make you happy.” She smiled gently even while her toes were moving up and down the length of his cock beneath his jeans. “Haven’t you even thought about what it must have been like when April and I had sex?” He nodded affirmatively, ever since he had heard the tale he had thought of the image. “Wouldn’t you like to see us do that again... and join in when you felt like it?”

His mouth was suddenly dry.

April came back in with a dry of various desserts, she paused at a look from Nolan’s mom. “April darling, my son would like you and I to put a show on for him?”

“Truly Nolan-san?”

“How about we meet you in the front room honey.” The foot disengaged and his mom stood up with a smile towards April. “Don’t be too long Nolan.”

April ran through the arch way towards the front room, excitement evident by her anxious excited movements. His mom followed much slower, with a slow roll of her buttocks that could not be ignored.

Nolan gulped down his glass of milk and took a deep breath. These last few days had been amazing to the teenager.

He stood and followed within a few long moments.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXI (Part 4)

The two ladies were kissing and grappling aggressively, his mother often looking past her lesbian lover to ensure her only son enjoyed the show, while April had her eyes closed and was enjoying every second.

Nolan sat in a large easy chair and imagined himself as a Roman emperor watching two slaves enjoy each other. As an emperor he could do anything to these two ladies, he could even have more attend to him as he watched this show. He suddenly thought of Rachel and thought about what she must look like naked, what her lips would feel about the shaft of his cock, her tongue dancing with the head of his penis.

As he understood it, if toilet water had been in the air these two ladies would not be patient so willing to simply enjoy the others tongue. Rather, they would be attempting to get head-first into the others vagina, to slip their fingers tongue and even toys in the others asshole or cunt.

Nolan enjoyed how the scent reacted with his mom but he also enjoyed how she was without its mind numbing scent. Could he create an antidote or at least make the scent non-addictive—that was another solution that he had come up with himself, one that Virginia had not spoken to him about.

Oh certainly a woman, his mother for instance, would and could be mentally addicted to the smell and the pleasures they felt during drug induced orgies. Yet their bodies did not crave it, they need not be coherced into acts that they thought despicable.

Did his mother think fucking him was despicable, thought Nolan suddenly?

Both ladies had not worn much in the way of clothing, neither had worn undergarments—so it was only a minute that they lay intertwined and naked, humping the other rhythmically.

The teenager watched fascinated at the two different bodies couple, his mothers larger whiter softer body very sexy and April’s thin almost boyish body. He unzipped his jeans and allowed his cock to stand up straight and free.

They ground and jerked upon the floor, his mother’s hairless crack grinding into the other short black pussy. The evidence of their pleasure obvious with the amount of clear shiny liquid coating both bodies.

It had not been long when both ladies started the final assent to nirvana. His mother watching his hard cock without blinking, April hiding her face between his mothers bountiful breasts. They both let out a feminine scream, clenched and then finally relaxed panting.

His mom was the quicker to recover, “Well darling?” Nolan only smiled at his mom. “I can see you enjoyed the show—could we help you with that?” She nodded at his stiff hard teenage cock.

April looked up at what the older lady was looking at and then began to crawl out from her entanglement, Nolan’s mom not far behind. Two sexy naked sweaty bodies crawled to him opening their mouths as they approached.

It was an incredible sight, and Nolan removed his hand as the two lips seemed to engulfed his sex. His mother swallowed his prick to the root while April took one ball deep into her mouth—both sucked instantly.

The teenager was startled to see Rachel walk into the room and silently seat herself near the doorway. Nolan thought of his earlier images and felt a sudden embarrassment but that quickly vanished when he realized that the twenty-something year old was watching him get a blow job by his own mother.

Yet, Rachel seemed patient enough to wait for the only man on the islands pleasure to end. And as the seconds ticked past, one of her own hands slipped into her khaki jeans, between her thighs and Nolan watched amazed knowing that the woman was masturbating to the show she was watching.

The familiar feeling in his balls startled him, so that he again looked down to see that it was April’s mouth that was sucking his shaft. He allowed the sperm to release, not even stopping to warn the tiny teenage lover, the spurts of life giving juices filling the tiny mouth.

It was over rather quickly, and without much ceremony, it had been only a simple blow job. Nolan’s mother released his balls and pulled April’s mouth from him, her lips again locked with the teenage lesbians. They shared his orgasm as Nolan watched Rachel have a small self induced orgasm across the room.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXII (Part 4)

Tony looked dangerous thought the teenager, as they shook hands down by the docks. Most of the islands inhabitants were not to be seen, as if the island was closed up prepared for a storm. Perhaps it was thought Nolan.

Mary suggested he was not allowed any further on the island, it seemed most of the ladies seemed to think unkindly of the elderly man. She and Rachel were the only two females in attendance, not counting the float planes crew.

“So your the new boy toy huh? Have you fucked your mother yet?”

The second question startled the teenager and he felt the blood fill his cheeks.

Tony only laughed knowingly, “I taught Virginia every nasty thing she knows. Have you fucked mommy up the ass yet—it was one pleasure zone that was focused on in all ladies I trained?”

“What is it you want Tony?” His voice sounded raspy even to himself.

He didn’t change the subject, “Those ladies with virgin ass holes trained the best.” He looked up at the sky as if gauging if it will rain or not. “If I know our Virginia, she made sure your mommy had a virgin asshole before training her.”

“Leave my mother out of this!”

Tony chuckled, “Of course... Nolan.”

Mary shuffled on her feet and Tony turned his attention to her, “Ah Mary—you fat slut, how are you doing? Want to come and give me a kiss for old times sake?”

She didn’t say a word but hung her head and started to move towards Tony, this only frustrated Nolan and he moved between the two, stopping the older ladies movement. “What is it you want?”

“And that peach”, he nodded towards Rachel, “I hope you poked that slut as this isn’t many fuckable sluts left on this island?”

Nolan only glared at him and he was surprised to see Rachel turn red and turn away to look at the far away beach.

“No? Then mind if I have a tumble with her?” He chuckled maliciously.

There was silence for a couple of minutes as the two men glared at each other.

“The Family has a new head-cock huh?” He stepped back and sat down upon one of the wide logs about the gravel path. Tony was getting old, and he looked it. When Nolan didn’t reply, Tony sighed and finally asked, “I want back in.” It wasn’t a question.

Then he commented, “Do you know where Virginia is?”

Nolan stole a look over his shoulder at Mary but she was staring at her feet.

“No? Well let me just tell you something Nolan—I was one of the founding members of this Family. Have they told you that?” No answer. “And it was me that helped put us here today!” The old man was nearly screaming. “Tell that old cunt that I’m going public if I don’t get the reigns of power once again.” He started to laugh and commented, “What have I got to loose? I have only a couple of years left to live and I want to enslave as many sluts as I can in that time and to fuck each and every one of them!” He was shouting again.

Nolan began to believe Tony was insane, but dangerous. Watching Rachel and Mary, it had to be true he knew.

“I’ll make you a deal young man, we shall out that old slut Virginia and share the top seat together huh? Again make the Family into something of power.” Even in Tony’s ranting he noticed his argument was not having any effect on the teenager. “Think of any slut, why not every one that you jerked off too—your teacher, some slut on the television, your aunt or sister, maybe just some old cow next door who used to tease you—wouldn’t you like to fuck each and every one of those?”

Tony saw Nolan’s eyes loose some of their defiance and he knew this was his opportunity. “Do you have a sister Nolan?” Tony’s voice had lost most of its venom and was simply asking politely.

“No.”

“A cousin?”

Nolan was not stupid enough not to see what Tony was doing, yet the images coming to his minds eye seduced him. He whispered, “Yes.”

“She is pretty isn’t she?” Nolan only nodded. “Younger, older?”

“A year younger.”

“I bet her breasts are just right, with long youthful legs and an ass that only a young woman can have right?” Tony was leaning forwards, his eyes sparkling.

Everything Tony said was true and Nolan had thought of his cousin on more than one occasion as he fantasized, “Yes.”

“She is polite to you, smiles and laughs but she is also a bitch that barely knows your alive right?”

True, Nolan nodded.

“What is her name son?”

“Shelly.”

“Hum... a very fine name. ‘Slave’ Shelly.” Tony sat back and licked his lips while staring up at the sky. “Now that you know some of the power behind the ‘Water’ can you imagine what it would be like to have that young beauty beg for you?” He didn’t say a word so Tony continued, “She would do anything, you realize that don’t you? I mean anything that you want—only to have another taste of the ‘Toilet Water’.”

Tony changed tactics, “I’m sorry about what I said regarding your mother Nolan—mother’s are sacred aren’t they?”

Nolan was trying to imagine his cousin’s face approaching his spread knees, his mother next to her, as both mouths opened to engulf his cock. His mothers hands behind that tight teen ass and teased the slit while both mouths pleasured him.

“David never let any man touch his mother.”

“David’s mother?”

“Oh yes—that is where it all started. Didn’t Virginia tell you?” Nolan didn’t say anything but he had lost the image in his mind. “It was how David had me join, by giving me possession of my mother. She was a slut.”

David nodded agreeing before he realized what he was doing, it was not his mothers fault that she was addicted to the ‘Water’ or that she had been conditioned as a pleasure slave for her only son. Then he remembered her face as she orgasmed beneath him or as she shared his spunk with April—she loved her new position as ... ‘slut’!

“Virginia came a little latter, after David made his sister and mother slaves. And you know what that is like don’t you son?”

This time Nolan met Tony’s eyes, the first time since they had shook hands.

“I’ll tell you what... let me stay here with you on the island at least till Virginia returns?” Tony added almost as an afterthought, “I’ll be good.”

Mary was grasping her hands frantically hoping that Nolan would see her even as the young man nodded positively.

“Good lad. I think you’ll really enjoy some of the stories I’ve got to tell you.” Nolan actually smiled with Tony.