The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—IX (Part 1)

David awoke by the sharp noise of his alarm clock, then sat up to contemplate what had happened to him the night before. Next to the bed was the empty vial of “Toilet Water”, and on the floor was the silk nightgown his mother had worn. It was unmistakable what had happened here not long ago.

Yet he was alone.

Something inside of him had changed, he knew it. The respectable teenager whose morals included the acceptance of incest as a sin was disintegrated. His morning hard on pulsated with the immoral thoughts of his mothers sexy body. He also knew his mind wasn’t altered by any drug, but rather he had awakened to a new pleasure—sex.

Rising, he found his sister already hogging the bathroom and a note from his mother saying she left for work early. After a shower, the young man dressed and went down feeling superb.

If not for his sisters normal grumpy reaction to him first thing then, he would have had a great day. Instead her initial snarl of discontent was enough for him to smile a knowing smile and tell her to “fuck off”. She practically screamed for several moments at him. Then he simply said, “I made more ‘Toilet Water’.”

David received the reaction he was hoping for, his sister suddenly became docile and smiled warmly at her younger brother. “Why didn’t you tell me David?”

“I just did.”

“Silly! Where is it?” She asked, he eyes huge and expectant.

“I can get it—but are you sure you want me to?” He looked at the clock, he had to leave within thirty minutes.

Kerry nodded earnestly. “Okay, but come down to the family room with me.” He disappeared into his lab and poured another small vial. His sister was waiting for him as he had asked, and he could see that she could hardly wait for the “Water” scent.

Unstopping it, he set it down on the coffee table, realizing that this was the same place he had tested his mother with the liquid. As he watched, Kerry’s body relaxed and she lay back upon the couch—a huge smile upon her face. Soon she began to wiggle her thighs together, and giggle softly to herself. Nervously she looked over at her “baby” brother.

David knelt next to his sexy slim sister and placed a hand upon her breasts. Smaller than their mothers, it was also firm and the nipple extremely pointy as it dug into his hand. “What are you doing David?” She asked, while having trouble getting the words out as she breathed hard. Yet she didn’t remove his hand and just watched him with a peculiar look in her eye.

“I’m playing with your boob. I have always liked your boobs Kerry.” He placed the other hand upon the free breast. She wiggled about while looking nervously at her brother. He could tell she was enjoying the attention yet knew she should not let her younger brother fondle her chest—she just could not do anything about it.

“Please stop David!” She sounded very serious, yet did not make a move to stop him. Nor did he intend to stop, the experiment continued to heighten his sisters sexual senses and ultimately his own. Only hours before his mother had taken his virginity. Applying his lust towards Kerry did not seem wrong in any way. “You don’t realize what you are doing.” Her lower half was wiggling about.

“Take off all your clothes sis.” He said it simply and then sat back taking his hands from her.

Kerry stared at him for several seconds, startled at her brothers words. “No Davy its wrong!”

“If you ever want more ‘Toilet Water’ you will do everything I say.” He spoke rather abruptly. And since Kerry’s body was sexually excited beyond her own control she had no choice but to accept her brothers orders. Even if, under normal circumstances, she would have rebelled.

Kerry groaned in submission and then began to tear off her jeans, T-shirt, and socks. Breathing hard, with only her bra and panties, watching and waiting for her brother’s interest she did not even realize her left hand was gently rubbing outside her covered crotch.

“Don’t forget your underwear. How am I going to fuck you if you are wearing clothes?” Kerry had been reaching for the panties when she heard the last sentence. Her face showed shock, but her hands trembled and she scrambled to pull her cotton briefs off. Giggling she rolled over onto her stomach and wiggled her pert young buttocks at her younger brother.

David recognized his sisters nervousness and playfulness. He concluded this strange reaction simply from her age. Mother had been older, more secure about her body and its responses. While his sister was youthful and still in the learning stages for her own sexual awareness.

Her sexual scent was strong in the large room, even overpowering the rancid odour of his experiment. Unzipping his jeans, as well as walking about the couch, behind his sister, he sharply slapped her white buttock. She jumped and giggled nervously, then a long drawn out moan escaped her lips. Surprised at this response, he again spanked her bottom, enjoying the sight of her youthful buttocks clenching and jerking. “Dave please!” Again the hand came down, and again. Each time was even harder than the last. He realized he loved spanking his sister, taking out the years of arguments and sibling fights with every blow.

Gone was the giggling, now she was just rotating her hips while pressing her pelvis against the hard cushion of the couch, her moaning constant. It was obvious, she was close to orgasm. “Please what?” David finally asked, baiting her.

Attempting to entice her brother she wiggled her buttocks up off the couch in back and forth motions, “Hurry, put it in!” He hadn’t moved, but just enjoyed the sight of her blazing red ass that he had caused. “Please David, fuck me!” She almost screamed out.

With that, he straddled his sisters thighs and used one hand to aim his cock and the other to pull apart one of her ass cheeks. It took a few long seconds until his aim found the overheated sexual hole that easily accommodated him. “Thank you David! Thank you...” She sighed very loudly then began to rotate her hips, anxious for his strokes.

Kerry, quickly began to scream out. Her body loosing all control and trembling violently beneath him. She broke out in a sweat and attempted to clench her muscles, as the orgasm overcame her senses. The visually stunning orgasm also started her brothers. He pulled his rock hard cock out of her and then placed it between the strong cheeks of her ass. The damp valley was firmly pressed together but offered a wonderful alternative to finish his strokes. His cock rode along her ass crack for a few more seconds before he felt the explosion exit from his body. Looking down he watched as his seed coated much of his sisters tail bone and upper crack.

She moaned contentedly, happy to feel his hot sperm upon her skin.

Slowly standing up and stuffing his penis back into his pants he said, “Your going to be late for school if you don’t hurry up.” He quickly turned and began to leave her laying there.

“If you want, I’ll be waiting here when you get back?” He turned about to see her looking past her sweaty shoulder. “I’d like to do this more often. How much more ‘Toilet Water’ do you have?” He simply smiled as a response then turned about and departed.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—X (Part 1)

David’s day was spent reminiscing about the last few weeks with his mother and sister. The differences in both, the similarities. For instance; Kerry had a strong taunt body while his mother’s was soft and curvy, then the taste of his mothers sexual juices were stronger and his sisters had a sharp taste, also the differences in the feel of his cock inside of his mother was juicier while Kerry had a tight hot pussy. The day disappeared in these memories.

After getting home, he settled down to distribute the ‘Toilet Water’ to several tumble sized vials. He was convinced his experiment was successful. So much so, that he wanted to enjoy the benefits of his success.

The door opened and closed upstairs, and he heard the sound of his mothers heels upon the hardwood floor of the kitchen. “Mom would you come down here please?” He shouted up, then quickly hide the vials about his lab in different places. He listened as the heels descended the stairs towards him.

Without a word, his mom entered his small lab and stood before him, her eyes looking everywhere but at her son. David openly enjoyed the sight of his attractive mother in her “power” suit. The blazer and skirt, the white silky blouse, white nylons and heels. She looked professional and sexy, he realized. Also nervous.

Reaching out he placed his hand directly upon her buttock and rolled it about her backside. She still didn’t move. Ignoring her quiet nervousness, he reached out and lifted her skirt up to her waist. The white nylons covered her shapely backside and long legs all the way to her waist. “I enjoyed last night mom.” She still didn’t move or say anything. “I especially enjoyed watching you finger your wet pussy.” It looked like she was about to say something but bit her bottom lip instead. “I would like to watch you rub your juicy cunt right now.” The words made her jerk her head back, and she tensed up her buttocks beneath her sons hands.

He knew of her reluctance, the same emotion she showed the last time he confronted her after an encounter. He also didn’t care, his desires controlled his emotions now. And he knew what controlled his mother—his successful experiment. As long as there was a chance for another “fix” she would put up with his attentions. And when the urge was becoming unbearable, she used any means at her disposal to get it.

A hand came up before her to wave a small vial of light blue liquid. His mother licked her lips hungrily and starred right at the liquid as her son’s other hand groped her shapely ass. He could tell all her resistance suddenly disappeared after she saw the liquid. “I’ll play with myself anytime you want darling, but wouldn’t you rather I suck you off?” She turned towards him, using a sexy look that had worked the night before.

Smiling in triumph at his own mother, “I don’t’ like your underwear mom, take them off.” She reached down and hooked both thumbs into the elastic waist band for her nylons. While looking into her sons eyes, she pushed then down and stepped out of her undergarments quickly.

Then still holding her skirt up to her waist, her hairy sex visible to her son’s lecherous eyes, “Where do you want me dear?” She smiled seductively.

Handing her the vial, “Here mom. Go upstairs and get ready for me.” She quickly grabbed the small vial and then nodded happily at her son before rushing out of his lab and up the stairs. David felt his hardened cock press painfully against his jeans, then smiled knowing his loving mom would handle it for him.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XI (Part 1)

To put it bluntly, David had sex at least twice a day. With his mother and sometimes with his sister. Anytime he wished, anywhere he wished. Though he would never tell Kerry, he desired the incestuous relationship with his mother more. She was easily more experienced, but mostly because it seemed “wrong”.

In only a few short days, they had become his sexual playmates. Living only to please him so they can enjoy the scent of “Toilet Water”. Kerry knew that her brother was fucking their mom, but didn’t seem to care. While David’s mother did not know about her daughter acting in the same way she herself was doing.

David planned on changing that.

Opening a large dosage of “Toilet Water”, his sister couldn’t keep her hands away from her sex. And though she attempted to entice her brother to fuck her, he only watched for a few moments before leaving her alone. Kerry moaned loudly but then put all her energy into her cunt, and the huge sexual ache between her legs.

His mother awoke with her son’s words, “Wake up mother.” She realized the covers were pulled back and her nightgown pulled up to her waist. Then she smelled the scent, faintly.

Standing at the foot of the bed, David stood naked looking down at his attractive mother. She smiled lovely at him before spreading her legs and then using her hands to manipulate her sex. She did this both from desire, as well as the knowledge her son loved to watch her play with herself.

This show lasted for a few moments, until David saw, smelt, and heard the juice from his mothers sex. Her body was reacting as normal, in only a few moments she would be beyond control of her own body. “Get up mom.” She scrambled to comply. “And take that gown off, I want you naked.” She stood before her son naked, not even thinking about what he had in store for her, just wondering where the wonderful scent of the “Toilet Water” was coming from. One hand held her breast and the other cupping her sex, they both helped her with the sexual urges she felt and could not control.

“Come with me.” She followed her son out of her room and down the hallway. Before she even realized where she was, David had opened Kerry’s bedroom door and pushed his mom before him just inside the room.

Masturbating furiously was Kerry, the strong scent of pussy and “Water” powerful and obvious in the air. David watched as the horror and understanding came to his mother, it was written upon her face. He also saw, that she could not stop playing with herself, even standing watching her own daughter finger her sloppy cunt. The experiment took hold of the middle aged woman and she did not resist in any way, though her face revealed otherwise.

He held his mothers breasts in his young strong hands, enjoying the texture and feel of her bountiful breasts. “Kerry?”

“Davy!” She opened her eyes, and after a brief glance of recognition at her naked mother looked right into David’s. “I need it baby brother, come fuck me!” She whined and began to pump two fingers into herself with earnest, obviously wanting to please her brother. She also knew he liked to watch her masturbate. “I’m wet and ready for your hard cock.”

David’s mom could not take her eyes from her daughter, and the words from her mouth astonished and excited her. He knew she was almost at the point where she would not be able to control herself until she had at least one orgasm.

“Mom loves to use her mouth, don’t you mom?” She simply ground her ample buttocks into her son’s hard on. Kerry again looked at her mom with a new interest. Taking one hand from her breast, David used it to open her mouth. “Stick your tongue out mother, show Kerry what your going to fuck her with.” His mother complied.

Kerry groaned in anticipation. “Please mommy, fuck my pussy!” The teenager opened the outer lips of her sex allowing the two in the doorway an excellent view of her inner wet pink lips and hole. David had guessed correctly, that his sister did not care where her orgasm came from.

David felt his mom shudder also in anticipation. “Go ahead mom, I think you know what to do.” He pushed her forward. “Fuck our mothers face Kerry and maybe I’ll fuck your face at the same time.” His mom knelt on the bed, her face quickly pressed between the youthful thighs and Kerry’s response told him that the tongue was inside his sister.

His moms head bobbed up and down as she tongue fucked her daughter even while her bottom was almost straight up. David could see that she was still fingering her own vagina, unable to control her urges even now.

Kneeling next to his sister, he guided her face towards his cock, and she eagerly took him in. The sight was fabulous and David moaned in enjoyment—this little play that he had put together. Holding his sisters head still, the youth began to slam in and out of her tiny mouth. He heard Kerry gag several times when his dick was deeply embedded down the back of her throat, but it still seemed to turn the girl on. Even while bobbing her face between Kerry’s thighs, his mom watched yearningly at her son fuck her daughters mouth. Perhaps she wished it was she laying there.

Pulling from the wet mouth, David crawled about behind his mother. She pulled apart her vagina to facilitate her son’s access, while wiggling her buttocks about enticingly. “What a wonderful sight mother.” David ran a single finger down the length of her ass crack all the way past her flowered open wet vagina. He moved it back upwards. “I wonder what it would be like to fuck you here?!” He pressed the digit firmly into her rectum until the nail disappeared.

The youth bent forward and pressed his face into his moms crack, his tongue finding her sweaty anus. She groaned out when his tongue slide into her asshole, “Not there darling, in my cunt.” She had returned two fingers to her hole.

Her son took his face from behind her, “Have you ever been fucked in the ass mom?”

“N... no.”

“Well I’m going to fuck your ass. I’m going to take your virginity like you took mine.” Quickly the youth sat back onto his heels, and aimed his saliva covered cock at the dark pink anal hole. The blunt end entered with much resistance, until the head slipped past the rectal ring and the shaft easily entered until he was embedded all the way inside his moms bowels. “Fuck, your ass’s tight!”

“Aggrhhh!” His mom could no longer continue with her mouth work and simply moaned loudly. David thought she may have even orgasmed.

Kerry looked deliriously at the sight between her legs, her baby brother had his cock inside their mom’s wide ass, in her asshole. The thought was turned her on deliciously and she crawled out from under her mom. Laying practically upon her moms back, Kerry had her face but six inches from the invaded bum, her brother slowly fucking the tight cavity which clung to the sides of his hard cock.

The young woman quickly rolled off her mom and knelt next to her, she want the same. Using her hands, she pulled apart the cheeks of her ass and then said in a girlish voice, “Davy? Fuck my asshole too!”

The youth simply grinned then pulled out, with a slit pop, from the tight confines of his moms butt hole. Quickly scurrying behind his sister, he forced the head of his slimy cock into her asshole. She groaned loudly from the pleasurable pain.

The “Toilet Water” controlled the actions of the two overheated women. So much so that Kerry’s perverse attraction to the sight of her mother’s sodomy caused a quick succession of orgasms to rocket through her body. She practically convulsed for two minutes before collapsing unable to move or say anything.

David pulled out from his sisters asshole, and saw that his mom was still in the position he had left her in, but had two fingers again inside her vagina. The woman could not get enough. David again knelt behind his mom and aimed his cock back into the stretched anal hole. “Thank god David!” She pressed back desperately when he again drove his penis home.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XII (Part 1)

David’s home life had become every teenage boy’s fantasy. To screw two attractive women at his discretion. In fact, his newest interest was to watch his mother and sister eat the others pussy. This was often a preliminary to his joining in. And as long as he had “Toilet Water” about to reward the ladies, before or after the sexual session, there was little he could not do with their lovely bodies.

About the house, the two women wore skimpy whorish clothing or nothing. The two sets of breasts were never held by a bra, and the only type of panty allowed to be worn was a skimpy high on the hips bikini type. Outside the house, both were allowed to act and dress “normal”. Yet, a firm warning by David, telling his mom and sister that if they showed their any interest in another man, besides himself, they would never smell the orgasm inducing scent again. He threatened them by the simple fact that they could not control themselves when under the influence, and someone else may take advantage of this fact. The ladies became slaves to their own heightened desires.

Mrs. Wilson was David’s next attempt at control. The forty year-old science teacher expected an assignment by her students, entries for the lab that was due. When the teenager turned in a thimble sized vial with light blue liquid and the twenty page document, the other students in the class laughed. The minuscule size of the result of week’s of work came in such a small container, while others had to set up complex exhibits. And David’s teacher raised her eye brows when she held the experiment.

David knew his experiment worked. Yet, others would also agree it was an immoral drug that must be banned. Also, the addicted ladies of his own household would be obvious under any scrutiny by authorities. David would be held accountable, and he didn’t hold any illusions to the end result of that path.

Mrs. Wilson was a handsome, if not beautiful, woman. She always wore her wire rimmed eye glasses, had her graying hair pulled back in a bun, wore loose conservative clothing, and rarely showed any emotion except at the brilliance of science—her first passion. She had been married for twenty years, and had two daughters. David knew little else about the women, other than that.

It usually took a week for any experiments to be marked and returned, but it was only two days later that David knew she had “marked” his. Nothing was obvious, but Mrs. Wilson had a peculiar look in her eyes. “David may I talk to you after classes please?” He nodded in agreement, anxious to resolve this newest test.

Only hours later, “David, I must commend you on a successful experiment. It appears you did a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of her hypothesis and ultimately your results.” He sat in the front row, and simply nodded, letting her take the initiative. “Yet, I don’t know how I can recommend you represent our school at the science fair next month.”

Feigning surprise, “Oh, way?”

“Ah...", she shifted uncontrollably, “well the lasting effects and the end result of your experiment would be unprofessional to include with the others.”

“What affects are those Mrs. Wilson, my lab experiments showed it controlled mammals wonderfully?”

“Yes, I’m sure it did.” She rearranged the papers on her desk. “You mention, only in passing, the heightened effect it had on your animals?” He had never called his mammals, “animals”, his mom and sister deserved more respect that At the same time, he had never let on in his experiment that a human was used. Again he nodded, unsuccessfully hiding his smile. “Last night when I marked it...”

“Excuse me. Where did you mark it Mrs. Wilson?”

“In the teachers lounge. Anyway, as I was saying, last night I noticed the affect on myself.” She nervously cleared her throat.

Pretending surprise, David asked, “You mean, the smell excited you?”

She ignored the question. “And with this side affect, it would be unseemly to include your work with the others.” She looked at him sheepishly. After a few awkward seconds, after it was obvious David wasn’t about to say anything she continued with the main purpose of this meeting. “There was so little, and it evaporated extremely quickly, I had little time to test your experiment. Could you submit more?”

He allowed the question to hang in the air for a few awkward seconds. “Yes. In fact I have another vial with me.” He pulled it from his shoulder bag, which he had been carrying since handing in his experiment. David saw the hungry look in his instructor’s eyes. He opened the vial and set it down on the desk before him.

Mrs. Wilson attempted to act normal, yet David could see the familiar effect take hold of her. When it was obvious her self control was teetering towards her sexual hunger, he spoke up again. “I was wondering Mrs. Wilson, did you have to masturbate last night?” He held her look expectantly.

A look of anger crossed her face, and then embarrassment. Mrs. Wilson turned deep red then spoke softly, “I don’t see how that is relevant.”

“Then you don’t have your hand between your legs right now?” David had seen the familiar movements behind the desk, and realized her body language spoke volumes. “Did you feel better after you fingered your pussy last night, or did you have to go home and have sex with your husband?”

She blurted out, anxious to succeed on his mistake, “My husband was out of town last night.”

“Then you must have fingered yourself again?” The noise of her juicy sex was now obvious in the classroom, and other than the fact she was hidden behind the desk—Mrs. Wilson didn’t attempt to hid the obvious. She simply was not able to control herself.

“Actually I had to do it two more times.” She was becoming indignant.

David stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. His teacher looked extremely nervous the closer he came. “I like to watch women play with themselves.” She closed her eyes and moved her second hand down between her legs. “In fact my mother becomes an animal when she gets like this.” Mrs. Wilson groaned, and then worked even harder on her masturbation. Obviously the incestuous and immoral sex talk was exciting her. “Last night it I had to fuck her twice before she was satisfied.”

She gritted her teeth then gasped, “I’m going to come!”

Bending behind his instructor, he placed his mouth next to her ear and whispered, “This morning, mother rewarded my efforts by sucking me off.” Mrs. Wilson grunted and then stiffened noticeably. The sweat upon her brow and the exhausted look in her eye was the after effects of her orgasm.

David pulled his teachers chair out from her desk, and saw that Mrs. Wilson had pulled her conservative skirt up to her waist and pushed her nylons and panties down to her knees. Both her hands covered her crotch, yet the smell drifted up to the teens nose—her vaginal secretions. The teen stood before his tired instructor smiling.

She knew what there was no pretence now, she also knew the extent of the “Toilet Water” and how much it would change her personality and outlook. “Okay, what do you want David?”

“You. Oh, and a good mark in this course.” He laughed softly.

Her exhaustion was already wearing off and was being replaced by the power of the still prevalent scent. Taking a damp hand from between her thighs she pulled up her blouse and bra showing a single pale teat. The other hand spread the lips of her vagina while the knees spread as far apart as the seat would allow. Nothing was now hidden from the youth. “Is there anything you want right now?” The tinkle in her eye spoke volumes. Though she had much to learn about being seductive.

Laughing to himself, at his triumph, “Okay get up and bend over the desk.” She rushed to comply.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XIII (Part 1)

The other conquest for David was the hottest looking girl in the school. She was a tall brunette that had a perfect figure and beautiful face. Many of the other girls envied and were jealous of her, while others outright hated the teen. The guys lusted and often fantasized about the girl, but unless you came from a rich family and drove a hot sports car, the girl would never even look twice.

She was also two years older than David, a senior. Leaving an expensive bottle of perfume and an anonymous note in her locker seemed to be a brilliant idea. Especially to David, since the girls vanity and self righteousness would force her to flaunt and use the perfume. Except, it wasn’t perfume at all, but “Toilet Water”, enough for two thimble sized applications.

After a few days, the teens normal cold and aloof attitude changed. She looked tired, desperate and hungry. No one really noticed, other than a few of her closest friends, but they hadn’t a need to say anything.

David asked Mrs. Wilson to request a meeting with Virginia after school several days later. He thought she had been forced to wait long enough. His Chemistry teacher didn’t care what was planned, just that this occasion would promise more of his experiment for her enjoyment. Nothing else mattered.

When Virginia finally entered the classroom, only a few moments late. She found an underclassman, whom she didn’t even know, seated behind the teachers desk. “Hi. Is Mrs. Wilson here?” Nodding in agreement, he waved her in. “Well,” she snapped at him, “where is she?”

Pulling back the chair, Virginia saw the instructors head bobbing before the scrawny youth. It was obvious, if not hard to believe, what was going on. He placed a hand on the back of her tightly bound hair and helped the middle-aged woman keep the pace. “As you can see she is a bit busy right now.” It looked like Virginia was about to run out of the room. “Did you like the gift I sent you?” That halted her right in her tracks.

After a few seconds of silence, which the beautiful teen was facing the door uncertain of the next few moments, but unable to leave. “I have more. Much more. At least for my friends.”

Virginia turned about and attempted to ignore the head in his lap while turning on her incredible charm. “It was very nice of you to send me...”

“Ahh... god, I’m going to come soon!” He looked up in amusement at the teen before him. “I don’t have the patience to play any games with you Virginia. In fact, I would like you to be my girlfriend?”

The repulsion on her face was obvious. “You can’t be serious?”

“I can, and I am.” He placed a small stopped vial upon the desk before him, then pulled the lid from it. Virginia’s eyes blazed at the light blue liquid, her desire obvious. “If you want that,” pointing at the vial, “then you have until I come into Mrs. Wilson’s sweet mouth to get over here and replace her. If you don’t then you will never get any more ‘perfume’.”

Virginia spun about and opened the door to leave. That’s where she stopped, waited and thought, before turning and coming about the desk. Still acting haughty, the youth knelt down and bent between David’s legs.

He pulled his frantically sucking teacher from his lap, using her hair. Seconds later, Virginia replaced Mrs. Wilson and was sucking David’s cock with less enthusiasm. He grabbed the back of the pretty brunette head and forced her to speed up the tempo, her skill was less than adequate. If not for his instructors earlier efforts, it would have taken a very long time to come.

Holding her face against his crotch, he felt the jerks and spasms of his penis as it shot the sperm into the cheerleaders mouth. She gagged and coughed even while the head of his cock was deep in her throat. Behind Virginia, Mrs. Wilson gasped and David watched as she finished herself with her own hand—the skirt pulled up to her waist.

He pulled the pretty face from his lap, and noticed with amusement that a large drop of sperm was attached to her lower lip. “That was adequate, now go help Mrs. Wilson”. He pushed her about towards the sitting teacher. “Go ahead, eat her out!” Virginia made less fuss about this assignment than her previous one, and quickly dived into her work.

Mrs. Wilson cried out in enjoyment and pleasure. “My god! Thank you David, thank you!”

David found himself a girlfriend.