The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XIV (Part 1)

It was Saturday morning. David awoke refreshed and pleased with the last few weeks experiments. That was what he was calling them still, “experiments”. In truth they had become more than the test phase of his lab, and he knew and understood this. The “Toilet Water” controlled him also, not the same as it did the ladies in his life.

In fact reaching behind, he felt the warm skin of his sisters hip. She lay on her side facing him, her body exhausted after last evenings sexual bouts. The night stand next to his bed held an empty bottle of the wonderful elixir that was becoming a constant addition to enjoyment. Nothing was forbidden him, when the vapours from the “Toilet Water” was inhaled by a woman. David smiled as he remembered his mother was left in her room last night, tied up so as not to interrupt his enjoyment. Whenever the smell reached her, she would do anything to enjoy herself.

Quietly slipping out of bed, David did his toilet then slipped into his mother’s room. She was asleep, her naked body tied to the posts spread-eagle, and a dark vibrator could be seen still between her legs inside her sex. A cloth gag was stuffed into her mouth and David knew she had suffered greatly by the lack of attention.

Gently kissing her breasts, which tasted like dried sweat and stale perfume, he coaxed them to attention. The teen then pulled the gag from his mothers mouth, which immediately awoke her. Tears quickly formed, “Thank god David!”

Kissing her gently, “Its okay mother.” He moved down to the knots at her ankles and unbound her from the bed. It was the first time he tied her, so his sister and him could be alone.

“I thought I would die! I hate what I’m becoming.” The tears increased and when she was unbound, turned to her side away from her naked son.

“What are you becoming mom?” A tiny part of the youth felt some type of remorse for his actions, but another part, a larger part looked upon his mothers naked flanks and felt a stirring between his legs.

“A junky...” She sobbed. “...and a slut!”

“Then you want me to leave you alone? I can stop making any more ‘Toilet Water’.” She stiffened noticeable at the mention of her burden. He smiled, “If that is what you want, I will of course follow your wishes mother.”

The sobbing had stopped, and his mom slowly turned back towards her son. She looked directly into his eyes, “I hated being alone last night.” She had changed the subject!

“I wanted to enjoy Kerry by myself. You know that mother. And you would not leave us alone.” Reaching out and taking a single nipple between his thumb and forefinger, “While other nights I like to be alone with you, Kerry respects that.”

“I can make you happy David.” Jealousy? “I know what my darling baby needs.” She reached out and grasped his soft cock firmly, the message undeniable. “Kerry hasn’t the experience...”

Interrupting, “I thought you hated what you were becoming mom?”

She rapidly pulled her hand from his cock. Then slowly, he watched as her body relaxed and shrunk in upon itself. “I need it David.” Meaning sex, and the experiment. “Just the mention of it gets me excited, and to see or smell the perfume I loose all control.” She reached and grasped the hand which was fingering her nipple. His mom pushed his arm downwards until she pressed it between her closed thighs, the dampness already coated his hand.

David smiled and easily slide two fingers into his moms vagina. “You are a slut mom.” She didn’t say anything but smiled. “Are you my slut mom?” She nodded. “Are you my little fuck toy?” Again a shy smile and a nod.

“I’ll do anything you want David, I’m your slave.”

He smiled, “I like that, my ‘slave’.” Pulling his hand from between her thighs, “Well slave, go to my room and have my other slave, Kerry, eat you out. I don’t want to have any horny sluts about.” He smiled as his mom slide out of bed and then happily moved to comply.

As she passed her son on the way to the door, “I love you my son.”

“I love you slave.”

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XV (Part 1)

David noticed and encouraged the rivalry between his mother and sister. It resulted in his getting to be between two ladies who were willing to do anything for his attentions. And that meant the winner also received more of his mind controlling experiment. When Virginia became a part of his life, he made it clear the beautiful woman could have anything she wanted, that the two ladies of his house would also be her slave.

It didn’t go over well. Kerry pouted, while his mom simply became angry and tried to ignore his instructions. They both did what was expected from them, yet they did not have to like it. The first meal Virginia attended at David’s house was exquisite.

Wearing a wonderful black dress and heels, Virginia looked absolutely gorgeous. David knew he had made the right choice with this beauty. It amused him when he saw shock on her face as Kerry came to hang up the girls jacket wearing only a gold chain about her neck. Then when David introduced Virginia to his mom, the girls eyes could not believe what they saw. His mom wore stockings and garters, with heels and an apron. All white. Her large breasts swing freely about and often could be seen outside the kitchen apron. To greet David’s new friend, his mom kissed the teen passionately for several long seconds, before Kerry came in to do the same. He could see his girlfriend was unsteady upon her feet. “Lets go into the living room and wait for supper. How much longer mom?”

“Oh, about ten minutes. You kids go on and I’ll call you when its ready.” She smiled pleasantly at the new woman in the house and then turned back towards the kitchen. Her white buttocks swaying as she walked.

Kerry spoke up, “Would you like anything to drink Virginia?”

“N... no thank you.” She sat down on the large comfortable couch, David sat next to her. “Don’t you go to school with us?”

Giggling, “Yes I do. We don’t hang around in the same crowds, but everyone knows you.” She knelt before the seated woman, hands upon her legs. “David’s lucky to be going out with the best looking girl at school.” Virginia didn’t respond. “Everyone’s talking about you two.”

Virginia winced noticeably.

Noticing the reaction, Kerry continued. “Oh, don’t worry. All they really know is that you and my brother are going together.” She reached out and took a shapely calf in her hand, in sort of a compassionate hold—but she didn’t let go. Rather, Kerry simply ran her hand slowly up and down the shapely leg.

David interrupted, “They also know Virginia needs some practice sucking cock, right babe?” He reached about and grasped his girlfriends breast. “Kerry can you go see if mom is almost finished supper?”

“Sure!” She bounced up and left.

It was obvious what was expected from the teen, “Right here with your mom in the next room?” He looked at her sternly—it was a stupid question. She sighed then bent at the waist and pulled his soft cock from his pants at the same time. As she knew what was expected from her, Virginia attempted to use her mouth to great advantage. His soft cock easily fit within her mouth, but as soon as she started to apply suction—it began to grow quickly. Now, she used her head, moving it up and down, to stimulate the cock inside her warm wet mouth.

David sighed and moved his hand down to cup one of his girlfriends perfect buttocks. In the short time they had been together, she had gotten better with her mouth. Especially since the one time he would not give her a fix of “Toilet Water” for the pitiful performance that she gave.

She knew that if she was to get a fix of the drug, she would have to do the best she could with the cock. Though it was always easier to allow him to simply fuck her, less involved for her. And when he opened a vial of perfume at the same time, she finally knew happiness. The two times he did that, she was in heaven. As long as she had his cock inside her, she didn’t much care.

“David, Virginia, supper time.” The teen jerked her head up, embarrassed to be seen by her boyfriends mom.

Looking calmly over his shoulder, David called out to his mom standing in the doorway, “Thanks mom.” Smiling at Virginia, “Well lets go eat.” She nodded affirmative.

Virginia and David sat at the table, she to his right. His mom began to spoon various foods onto the two teens plates. Even though she appeared to act normal, David’s mom was seething with jealousy. She didn’t feel like this girl was good enough for her little boy, and that with the addition of another woman in her son’s life may lessen the number of times she enjoyed her drug and his cock.

A few times David slid his hand down to his mom’s exposed thigh or buttock, enjoying a quick feel of her warm white skin. She encouraged this behaviour and often rubbed herself up against him. He knew of the jealousy that his mom felt towards Virginia, and wanted to encourage it even more.

“Kerry.” He simply nodded at his sister, who was standing over by the wall out of the way. She smiled then seductively walked over to the other edge of the large hardwood table and began to climb on. Turning towards Virginia as she was daintily eating, “My sister is going to put on a show for us while we eat.”

Slowly, with feline moves, the slim teenager moved about the table until she eventually positioned her self according to her brothers earlier orders. She lay upon her back, knees bent and legs spread to either edge of the table. Kerry’s hand began to slowly touch herself as she gently masturbated herself to the small audience.

Virginia tried not too look, but when she turned the other way, she saw David fondling his mothers generous bottom. Both sights sickened and excited her. Then she noticed the faint odour of what David and his family called “Toilet Water”. The anticipated tingling between her legs caused her to shift about. The teen beauty wondered if she would become like David’s mother and daughter, virtual slaves to his desires. The smell again reached her nose and she felt her nipples harden painfully, her vagina begin to moisten hotly, and her breathing quicken, and she realized she was becoming a just such a slave.

“Are you enjoying your dinner Virginia?”

Momentarily lost in her thoughts, Virginia returned, “Oh. Yes, its fine. Thank you.” Taking a few more mouthfuls, while keeping half an eye on Kerry’s show. The girl was wiggling about enthusiastically, her sex leaking great amounts of liquid, which Virginia found to be an exciting sight.

David’s mom nodded to her son and pointed him towards his girlfriend. The attractive teen was cupping one of her full breasts while still eating daintily. Her eyes, all the while, watching hungrily at Kerry. David smiled lecherous, “Virginia?” She jumped and turned towards her “master”. “Is your mom as pretty as mine?” He gave the middle-aged woman a smack upon her generous ass which caused his mom to giggle girlishly and wiggle her buttocks about.

Looking at his mom up and down, she finally answered, “Not near as attractive. She could not take her eyes off the wide pink nipples, which were easily the largest of the three ladies.

“You have three sisters, which ones do you think are pretty?”

She paused before answering, wondering why these questions. “Well my older sister is beautiful, but I would say Samantha is the best looking out of the four of us.” She felt a lump in her stomach, a part of her knew what was coming, and feared it.

David was again fondling his moms bottom. “How old is Samantha?”

“Fifteen.”

“I was wondering which of your family I would like you to have an affair with.”

Virginia jerked her head up, unsure if she heard correctly. But she saw the smirk on his moms face, and knew it was all true. She finally realized David’s mom didn’t like her for some reason.

David took advantage of his girlfriends silence and continued, “Samantha sounds great. Could you seduce her sometime within the next month? I would like to add her to my harem.” He laughed lightly. He reached up and roughly squeezed his moms nipple, “Besides, mom has Kerry. I think you should have someone.” The teen felt her face drain of blood and she froze. “You will, of course, be properly rewarded.”

The only answer she could manage was to nod. She was indeed becoming his slave, and hated herself for it.

David noticed his sister’s impending orgasm, and asked Virginia, “Perhaps you should help her out?” Nodding towards his sister.

The beautiful teen wasn’t sure what was expected of her, but knew she had to participate in some way. So reaching out she easily slide her index finger into Kerry’s sloppy sex. Quickly using it as a small cock, she helped Kerry achieve her orgasm only a few seconds later.

Kerry lay panting upon the table, regaining her strength. She ignored his brother’ girlfriend and the finger, but hoped David enjoyed the show he had commanded. Since he controlled the flow of “Toilet Water”, it was only his opinion that mattered.

When the exhausted teen finally stopped spasming and groaning out, Virginia retrieved her finger. Thinking no one was around, she quickly slipped it into her mouth to taste the juices coating it.

David noticed and was amused. “So you like pussy huh?” Virginia blushed but didn’t react any other way. He already guessed his girlfriend was sexually inclined towards other women. “I think mother would like you to eat her pussy?”

His mom licked her lips then moaned out, “I would love her tongue inside me.”

“See Virginia?” He motioned for his mom to climb up upon his lap. Smiling, the middle-aged woman quickly complied. She straddled her son’s lap, facing away from him and then with his cock pointing out of his pants, lowered herself upon him. “Get down between our legs and eat mom out Virginia.”

She complied, though she did it slowly. A large part of her was sickened by these actions, another was extremely excited. She had hoped her boyfriend would command her to eat out his sister Kerry. She feared the older woman for some reason.

The beauty climbed beneath the table and crawled up between David’s legs. She pushed her face in towards the two joined bodies and saw the junction where they were joined. Tentatively, she poked her tongue into the top of the feminine slit, trying to match the slow speed the two were moving.

“Come on honey, lick my clit.” His mom reached down with both hands and grabbed the teens head to force it roughly against her stomach and sex. She felt the tongue finally reach the right spot. “Yes, that’s it. Fuck me with that pretty face of yours.”

Kerry, finally recovered, had gotten off the table and came about beside her brother. She wished it was her between the legs of her brother and mom, she wanted to be part of the coupling in some way. Her sex was responding yet again.

David saw his sister standing a foot from him, her hands again manipulating her sex as she watched the show. Motioning to her, he pulled Kerry next to him to allow her small hard nipple to enter his mouth and his hand to reach between her sweaty thighs to replace her frigging finger with his own.

The sounds of mounting excitement and pending orgasm was loud within the room. It was even loud from beneath the table, her head between two sets of thighs. The fingers in Virginia’s hair felt like it was ripping large chunks out, as they roughly forced her to eat out the wet vagina. She could hardly breath as her forehead was pressed against the lower stomach and her open mouth directly around the spot of the woman’s clitoris. The teens tongue manipulated the clitoris quickly, and felt it grow. The smell of sex, the sound of sex, and even the taste of sex was overwhelming.

David knew his mom was being rough with his girlfriend, but didn’t care. It actually excited him. His cock was speeding up, the explosion soon approaching.

Kerry could tell this, by the speed of his fingers, as well as the familiar noise her mom was making. Her mom and brother almost always came together, and she was determined to also finish her orgasm with her family.

The two ladies of David’s family squealed and gasped out their passion as orgasms finally reached them. David jerked and then froze his body when his sperm began shooting out of his hard cock.

Virginia was thankful the episode was almost over, but felt herself blanking out from the pain of her hair being pulled. When finally the hands withdrew from her, and the body before her stopped spasming, she finally sat back to catch her breath and wipe the large amount of pussy juice covering her face.

It took a while before David asked his mom to move. With tired muscles she complied. Moving the supper dishes out of the way, she lay back onto the table, her buttocks at the edge. Then she spread her legs and bent her knees before placing her heels also at the edge of the table. This exposed her flowered open sex perfectly.

Virginia was still breathing heavily when she had an intimate view of Kerry, as the other teen brought her mouth down to clean her brothers cock. Lovingly she used her tongue and lips to, both, clean and excite her brother.

“Virginia?” The beautiful teen crawled out from beneath the table and stood next to her boyfriend. She could not help but notice the bobbing head in his lap. “Clean mom’s cunt.” He smiled in her direction.

She knelt next to Kerry, facing the other way, and brought her face again between those familiar legs. Virginia could see the pearl coloured sperm seeping the sloppy wet wide cunt. Though she had tasted both, and didn’t fear either, the sight looked less than appealing. Normally the sight of an attractive woman in such a position would excite her, but this time it only caused a shiver of fear to run down her spine.

He watched with amusement until he was satisfied his girlfriend had cleaned his mom’s sex thoroughly. Kerry was beginning to excite him again, and he could tell his mom was also getting excited. “Well Virginia?” His girlfriend brought her dishevelled face up and wiped her face. Kerry also looked up smiling with pleasure at her brother. “I think its time we went upstairs and left these two alone.” Kerry made a pouting face.

He pulled a vial from his shirt pocket and placed it upon his mothers sweaty stomach. All the females in the room looked at the liquid like starving animals. “That’s for you and Kerry, mom.” He pulled out another vial, “And this is for Virginia and I.” Standing, “Come Virginia lets go to my room, I want to introduce you to the joys of anal sex.” Reaching out he pulled her after him. Though she willingly came, the young woman hadn’t heard a word he said, all her attention was focused upon the vial in his hand and the enjoyment she would soon feel when it was unstopped.

It was a long evening.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XVI (Part 1)

It was Sunday morning and David watched as his girlfriend and sister seated themselves across from him upon the living room couch. Virginia looked embarrassed while Kerry waited patiently for her brother to talk.

“So, what are we going to do about this?” David resisted the smile that started to appear. He doubted he could scare Kelly with this attitude, knowing she would enjoy the punishment too much, but Virginia may be a different story. Neither girl said anything, “Did I not say I never want either of you to have sex with another person?”

It was Kerry that spoke up first, “Actually, you said we could not have sex with guys?”

“So?”

“Well, we didn’t think there was anything wrong with what we were doing.” Kerry reached over and took Virginia’s hand. While the gorgeous teen simply nodded, the blood draining from her face. David was the sole supply for the highly addictive drug that she now relied upon and his displeasure could halt her supply indefinitely.

David wasn’t mad at all, rather amused that at this situation. Both young ladies were wearing oversized tee-shirts and socks, both white. Only moments before he had found them laying side by side, with their mouth pressed to the others mouth. A very exciting sight—yet David wasn’t sure if he wanted any of his ladies to have sex without his knowledge. It was his mother that alerted him to what was happening in his sisters room. He also knew why his mom told him, jealousy.

Before David could say anything, the doorbell upstairs went off. It was the visitor he was waiting for. He looked to the girls and said, “Mom will get it.” He waited patiently, enjoying the discomfort of his slaves.

The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs caused all to look up. The girls beauty was breathtaking. The young woman who descended towards them, with a smile, looked almost like Virginia, but younger. She looked innocent, ready for devouring by David and his slaves.

David pulled two vials from his pants and placed them on the coffee table between him and the girls. Kerry already noticed the small vial of “Toilet Water” and her eyes hungrily froze upon it. Virginia was staring upwards towards her sister with surprise and horror.

David stood, “Hello. Its Samantha right?”

The girl came to the edge of the couch and smiled angelic at him, “Yes.” Her voice was tiny, quiet, shy. She looked to her sister, “Hi Virginia?” The statement also had a question to it, her sister was spending a lot of time away from home.

David yelled up towards the ceiling, “Mom?!” He waited a few moments then heard his mom coming. When she finally appeared, he picked up one vial and held it out to her, “Here mom, will you take Kerry upstairs and leave us alone for a while?”

His mom smiled sweetly at her only son, “Of course dear.” Then reached for the vial. “Come on Kerry honey.” Kerry stood up and followed her mom, almost anxiously.

“Oh, and ladies, can you please keep the noise down?” They both giggled as they ascended the stairs.

Samantha had taken Kerry’s seat next to her sister. David also noticed Virginia had finally seen the vial of “Toilet Water” and was staring at it, but would look uncertainly at her sister infrequently.

David reached out and unstopped the vial and left it upon the table between the two couches. Virginia took a deep breath to get as much of the scent into her lungs as possible, then spoke gently and seductively at her boyfriend, “Why don’t we let Sam go home David?” The younger sister was frowning while taking deep breaths, her knees uncontrollably rubbed together. “I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” The smile she gave would easily melt other men’s hearts—yet David could have her and her sister without any discussion.

“What is that smell?” Spoke the younger girl in a whisper.

They both ignored her. “My dear, don’t you want to enjoy Samantha as much as you have my sister Kerry?”

Virginia shivered uncontrollably, the scent quickly taking affect. “She is not ready.” The girl had trouble keeping her mind on her objective to get rid of her sister, but the inhalant was winning.

“Of course she is ready, look at her!” Both turned to look upon the violently shivering teenager. The girl was unconsciously squeezing a single breast with her hand while rubbing her thighs together to stimulate her vagina. Virginia lost what resolve she had left after seeing her sexy young sister.

“Ready for what?” Everyone ignored the younger girl again, looking at the two faces staring at her.

Virginia was lost in her addiction, nothing else mattered at the moment. She moved next to her sister and then bent over and forced her mouth upon the younger girls, a tongue quickly entering the pretty mouth.

Trying to push her sister away, “Virginia? Please!” She still fought her sister until the elder girl pressed a hand between the younger lady’s thighs and pressed upwards into the crotch of her jeans. That was all it took for Samantha to give up the fight and allow her elder sister to return her tongue to its former spot.

It was not so much a learning lesson as much as an attack for Samantha. Her elder sister’s hands were everywhere, unbuttoning shirts, unzipping pants, pulling off socks. All the while, the tongue enjoyed Samantha’s mouth, neck and ear. The young girl was surprised at the assault, and embarrassed that her sisters boyfriend simply sat watching the two girls with a smile. But the teen could not help herself, never before had she felt such power and passion from anything.

In only moments, Virginia lay upon her sister pressing her wet sex against her sisters. They both were gasping for breath and humping quickly like animals. Both desperate for a climax to their heightened emotions. It didn’t take long until the orgasm both were driving for exploded within both bodies. They clenched, squealed, and clawed at the other until the high ended and they lay in a sweaty heap in each others arms.

Both came out of their clouded state when they heard someone clapping. David gave applause at the enjoyable show he just saw. Virginia smiled, while Samantha hid her face behind her sisters mane of hair in embarrassment. “That was great!” He stood up and pulled his jeans and T-shirt off. “But if your anything like your sister Samantha, you also need to be properly fucked?”

Samantha was peeking from beneath her sisters hair, and gasped in fear from his words. Though her eyes could not pull from the sight of his hard cock and her inexperience obvious to all. Virginia surprised her by groaning out, “I need it!” And then rolled off her sweaty young body.

The eldest sister, Virginia, crawled upon her knees to the youth. Her tongue licking her lips in anticipation for the manly rod that thrust forward from her boyfriend. Without any thought, the beautiful young woman hurriedly moved until she knelt almost beneath the standing man, before moving her face up to take him into her mouth.

“I don’t think so Virginia.” David held her head back a few inches from his cock. She whined slightly and looked up into his eyes with pleading desire. Seeing that his desires were paramount, she stretched out her tongue to flick the tip of it against the hard underside of the manhood.

Smiling, knowing the situation, nor the scent, was finished with the two ladies and David was about to take full advantage of it. Seeing Samantha laying on her back, wide eyed and using both hands to stimulate her young hard body, he knew what was next. Looking back down at his horny girlfriend, “Position your sister over the couch, ass up.”

With but a quick apprehensive glance, the eldest girl crawled back to the couch and man handled her sister about. Samantha simply panted sensually when her sister approached and grasped a reaching hand to press it into her overheated groin as an invitation for more feminine contact. Virginia rushed to comply to her “masters” commands, feeling the pressure in her sex from the powerful aphrodisiac in the air. She forced her sister up upon her knees on the couch, facing towards the rear of it. She made sure her sister’s knees were well spread and the back arched, so as to highlight the shapely teens ass.

With a sexual admiration, she hesitated, simply by looking at her innocent and sexually excited sister.

“Make sure she is ready for me,” David commanded.

Using her index finger, Virginia followed the trail of her sisters spine down into the crack of her bottom. Past the tightly clenching muscle of her anus. Until it traced itself through the thickly coated lips of her sisters inner vaginal lips. And then finally down to the protruding and enlarged clitoris.

All the while, Samantha as pressing her backside outwards, in a natural rhythm which desired a more personal contact. The youth moaned loudly, and pleasantly, at the incestuous touch. Her mind almost gone to the heavy scent that delivered the most exquisite pleasure that she had ever experienced.

David could see the juices running down the inside of the slim thighs. The same juices that covered her sex and now her sisters hand. He watched with amusement and excitement as Virginia could not control herself, so aroused by “Toilet Water” that she knelt behind her sister and pressed her face into the flowered open sex.

“Yes! Yes, Virginia, yes!” The youth screamed out as she felt a tongue enter the tight wet confines of her sex. Knowing that it was her sister who was first to taste her nectar, and that simple knowledge caused an extra shiver to run through her body. Two hands pulled apart the muscled cheeks allowing easier access to the treasures hidden there. The tongue now followed the same path the finger had done earlier.

David took a few steps until he stood behind the kneeling girl. His girlfriend took a loving hold upon his cock and aimed it towards the readied sex. He lunged.

Samantha screamed loudly as the cock entered into her, her cherry mercilessly broken. The scent made her head swim and the pain quickly turned to pleasure. When a warm fuzzy object was thrust against her face, she didn’t realize it was her sisters pussy and kissed it lovingly. A hand grabbed her hair and roughly pressed it into the slimy cavern hidden beneath the hair, but still Samantha was unable to comprehend what was expected of her. Instead she joyously groaned loudly in unison with the thrusts of the cock into her.

Virginia was shivering in pent up desire, and began to wiggle her clitoris against her sisters face. The nose and chin making the most contact that sped up the inevitable release. David held her sisters face steady as she pulled upon her own nipples, frantic for an orgasm. The sweet smell thick in the air could be felt flowing through her veins as her orgasm fast approached.

She hadn’t even noticed David disengaged himself from Samantha until she spoke, “Come here and clean me off Virginia.” He was seated on the table, his semi-soft cock hanging down between his legs. The traces of Sam’s virgin blood obvious. Yet, the beautiful woman didn’t even wait, she threw herself before her boyfriend and took his cock quickly into her mouth. She relished the taste of female spend and virgin blood. It excited her, knowing where this came from.

Virginia finished her orgasm with her hand.

After a few moments, “Come with me Samantha.” David held out his hand for the exhausted teen. Her elder sister curled up upon the carpet, mindless to her surroundings. Obediently, not even conscious that she wore no clothes, the pretty young girl followed him. Mingled juices flowed from her sex down inside her thighs give her a shiver.

Samantha followed David up to the top level of the large house, and could smell the faint odour of “Toilet Water”, she inhaled hugely. Then she noticed sounds of passion, the same sounds she had made earlier with her own sister. She knew it was wrong, but her body began to tingle enjoyably again, and desired another encounter with her dark-haired sister.

David threw open the door to his mothers room. And held tiny Samantha before him. “I’ve brought you a new toy ladies!”

His mom spoke up from between gasps as Kerry’s head was pressed between her sweaty thighs, “Bring the slut in.”

Samantha’s mind was again overwhelmed by the scent that would become very familiar to her. She only barely noticed David gently press her towards the soiled bed, and the two ladies. She was surprised when she realized the woman reaching for her was David’s mom. Hands guided her face to the large breast and the wide nipple, and Sam’s mouth opened to take it voluntarily.