The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XVII (Part 1)

Virginia was obviously not happy with her sister joining David’s growing harem. In fact, she would attempt everything to seduce David before his attentions focused towards the young teen, as they often seemed to do. Every seductive move and action she attempted, often to success. Only when the scent was upon her, did all her reasoning leave and she, again, became her boyfriends slave.

Samantha, on the other hand, could not get enough. Fawning over David and instantly doing whatever he wished. Her youthful energy and bubbly personality drove her towards the life of debauchery that was forced upon her. She volunteered to do anything, and when “Toilet Water” was in the air, would fuck until she dropped from exhaustion.

This often made Virginia’s’ attempts at distracting David almost impossible.

Often, the sole man in the house watched as some or all of the ladies attacked each others bodies. He especially enjoyed watching his mother with both young girls. While his girlfriend used her mouth upon him or sat astride him, even while watching the show.

More and more, Virginia became subservient at the orders of David. He knew she did not like having her beautiful young sister used as a sex toy by him and his mother. It was also obvious that his own mother pleased him in a way Virginia could never do. This in effect left the eldest woman as over lord of the rest. Perhaps it had been her attitude when she first met, the attitude she held for everyone not in her circle of friends. The same friends she no longer had.

Virginia was also responsible for giving Mrs. Wilson a “fix” once a week. David had attempted to ignore the elder teacher but found her addiction far to uncontrollable. So with a simple promise and a thimble size of “Toilet Water”, she was a ductile slave, like the rest of David’s girls.

It was more interesting that David inadvertently taught his girlfriend to control her urges when she delivered a vial to Mrs. Wilson. Normally, the sight of the “Toilet Water” would send her in a desirous passion that could only be fulfilled with the smell of his experiment. Every Friday, Virginia delivered her small package to the forty something year-old teacher with the promise of her own vial when she returned.

“Here you go Mrs. Wilson.” The gray haired instructor snatched the vial from her hand. “David told me to tell you, he wants proof of your desire for him.”

Attempting to withhold her urges with the week long awaited drug in her hands, the middle-aged woman nervously nodded. She looked upon the beautiful teen, hardly waiting for her to leave so she could enjoy the scent properly. “I’ll make sure David has results for his experiments. Do you know what he has in mind?”

The stress of being about the drug was heavy upon the teenager and she was moving to leave. “He did mention something about you having daughters?”

Mrs. Wilson gasped then looked down at her addiction in her quivering hands. Her daughters were her only treasure in this world, but this drug was more important than anything else she owned or loved.

Virginia knew the power of the drug and wasn’t surprised when Mrs. Wilson said, “Of course! Anything for David.” It was time for the teen to leave.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XVIII (Part 1)

Virginia awoke covered in dried love juices. Her own, her sisters, David’s, his mothers’, his sister, and even Mrs. Wilson and her two daughters. Sitting up, the beautiful teen vaguely remembered the orgy of sexual debauchery that happened in David’s family room only a few hours before. She also remembered the sweet smell of “Toilet Water” and shivered in disgust and desire.

Slowly, with quivering tired muscles, the slim teen crawled over to the couch and sat next to it. Only one of her white stockings remained upon her body, with the garter belt still about her waist but unattached to the legging. She wore no other garments. Virginia took survey about the warm, pillow covered room. Her sister, Samantha, lay on her side, tied facing Mrs. Wilson’s youngest daughter, Jill. Both young ladies, were inverted and faced the others pretty young pussies. Which both were now well acquainted with. Mrs. Wilson’s other daughter, Mary, was cuddling with her naked mother. A wide nipple still near her open mouth. Last night, Mary could not get enough of her mothers mature body and devoted her incestuous desires solely upon her mom. Kerry had slept cuddled with Virginia and was now sleeping soundly in the fetal position.

Memories returned and the exhausted brunette shivered in disgust at the actions she had no control to stop. David had retired, with his mother, to her room hours before the other ladies had dropped from exhaustion. Even with the only male in the group gone, the drug induced desire of all the other ladies forced their actions.

Now that the drug was out of her system, but the memories could never be erased, Virginia realized just how much she hated David. How could anyone do this? The group of them had sat around and watched as Mrs. Wilson and her two daughters fingered and licked themselves delirious at David’s directions. Later, David’s mom had strapped on an artificial cock and fucked both young newcomers as their mother, Mrs. Wilson, held them down. All during this Kerry, the only person Virginia actually felt attracted to, fingered and pawed her body. It was a show put on by a drug that only David controlled.

Last evening, when a large vial of the potent aphrodisiac was opened, Virginia attempted to control herself. It was useless, that much was obvious to the beautiful teen. Again a shiver of disgust ran through her as she remembered her own actions.

How many times her body was rocked by an orgasm was uncountable, since she could only remember a part of the evening. The pain between her legs reminded her of one event that had occurred. Virginia had sat upon David’s lap facing him, his hard cock inside her overheated vagina. She was happily enjoying herself, bouncing wildly upon her boyfriend, when his mom came up behind her and inserted the strapped on dildo into her rectum. In her delirium, Virginia forgot the pain and allowed the two “cocks” to fuck both her holes until the feeling of David’s hot sperm shooting into her womb caused her own orgasm to explode.

Of course Virginia knew what caused her, and all the other ladies, to act this way. The only thing she had not figured out yet, is why David never seemed affected by the scent. She guessed it was his experiment and he knew what to do to get the smell to affect others. Since David definitely enjoyed female companionship, that seemed the obvious reason it was never used on another male. The fact that it only worked upon females never occurred to her.

Jill awoke silently and looked up from between the firm young thighs towards the seated elder teenager. Virginia saw the wide friendly eyes looking her over, with inviting desire they seemed to remember how the elder girl had used her mouth to please her.

A movement for another portion of the room caused her to look at Mrs. Wilson. The middle-aged woman slid out from her daughters grasp and wrapped a blanket about her nudity. Shyly, with a nervous tired body, the teacher backed out of the room. A few tears already coming to her eyes. Virginia felt sorry for the science instructor, how she had pimped her daughters sexuality for the pleasure David gave her with “Toilet Water”. Though, she realized, she had not fought very hard when David had introduced Samantha into his “harem”. Now, remembering, she also felt sorry for herself.

Everyone in the room now appeared to be awake or beginning to rise. Mary untied her sister and Samantha while Kerry leisurely rubbed between her legs. It was the only sexual action in the room, and it almost seemed out of place. Even with the tired, mostly naked bodies, the young ladies did not seem to expel sexuality. Mary appeared to be embarrassed, while her sister Jill like a kid that ate too much candy but still wanted more. Samantha retired to the distant wash room.

Mrs. Wilson soon returned. She was again clothed in the skirt and blouse she wore last evening when her sole desire was to seduce David with her body, and her two daughters. Now, with the dishevelled face and hair, wrinkled skirt and untucked blouse, she looked like a woman who was rushing home to her husband from her lovers arms. She stood next to the couch, “Virginia, would you tell David I had to go? I want to be home before my husband shows up.” She was blushing fiercely.

Virginia realized the older woman was ignoring her two daughters, even though they appeared to be awaiting her attention. The things she did to her daughters last night, it was no wonder she now acted this way. “David likes us”, she wanted to say ‘slaves’ but caught herself in time, “to say good-bye ‘properly’.” He, in fact, often liked to view his woman when the effects of the drug wore off.

At that moment David stepped into the family room, dressed and ready for the day. His mother, also cleaned up and clothed, stood behind her only son looking sternly at the lounging group of naked youths.

Everyone in the room seemed to notice him at the same time, and Mrs. Wilson spoke quickly, “I thought you would be still asleep or I would have come up to say good-bye. I have to get home.” She appeared even more nervous

Virginia noticed the two sets of reactions that the ladies in the room did when the sole outlet for “Toilet Water” stepped into the room. Even without the scent in the air, Kerry, Samantha, and Jill suddenly focused all attention upon the “master”. All sat straight, arched their backs, pressed their chests out, lifted their chins, pouted their lips, smiled sweetly, and struck a sexy pose. The other group, appeared to be nervous and embarrassed, and attempted to hide from the teenagers searching eyes.

David’s girlfriend wondered what her initial reaction had been?

David’s mom spoke to her son, “I don’t think she had any intention of saying good-bye.” Virginia hated that attractive older woman almost more than she hated David.

He smiled over his shoulder at his mom, love in his eyes, “No she probably didn’t. What do you think we should do to her?”

Before his mom could answer, Virginia spoke up, “We thought you were still asleep David, or I think a few of us would have come up to join you.” She struck “the” pose for her boyfriend.

David smiled gently at her, almost knowingly, and it made the Virginia shiver in fear. What would happen to her if he should ever stop giving her “Toilet Water”?

The young man turned towards Jill who had been rolling a nipple between two fingers while smiling sweetly at her possessor. “What punishment should we give your mom Jill?”

Mrs. Wilson looked nervously at her daughter. Jill ignored her mom and concentrated on her masters attentions, “She used to spank us when we were bad.” The young woman beamed when David smiled with pleasure at the statement.

“I think that is a wonderful idea. A spanking.” Mrs. Wilson shivered and stared down at her own feet. “But I think Mary should deliver it.” That shocked most in the room, except perhaps, David’s mom, his sister and Virginia.

Mrs. Wilson started to cry, and dropped to the couch next to Virginia, holding her body in her own arms. Between sobs, “My god David please let me go!? Don’t make my own daughter spank me. I can’t take any more.”

Ignoring his instructor and speaking to her daughter who looked startled. “Well Mary, do you think your mom should get a spanking?”

The cute young woman quickly stole at look at her sister, Jill, but received no help there. Then she looked at Virginia, almost as if her eyes were asking for help. Virginia simply nodded affirmative, it would go easier on the older woman if David got his own way.

It was obvious why David had picked on Mrs. Wilson’s daughter. Everyone in the room saw how the cute, shy Mary had been obsessed with her mom’s naked body hours before. How she had degraded herself for the pleasure of an incestuous joining with her own mom.

Mary may be shy, but she was bright. She knew why Virginia had nodded for her to do the spanking. “Get on your knees mommy.” Pointing, “Over there against the couch.” Mary walked over, now ignoring her own nakedness, and helped her sobbing mother to kneel facing the crowd.

David’s mom came over and handed Mary a light cord from the wall coverings. It would take many strikes for the cord to harm the middle-aged woman’s buttocks. The current drama was more for effect than to harm. Mary’s shaking hand lifted her mom’s loose skirt up over her ass and lay it upon her back. Mrs. Wilson hadn’t worn any underwear last night, in her frantic obsession to enjoy the scent she had only used infrequently. She now wished she had.

“Jill hold your moms head,” ordered David’s mom. The youth, knowing who was in control in the room smiled as she complied. Jill sat before her mom and held the others hands firmly. Mary whispered, though all in the room could hear her, “I’m sorry mommy.”

The first strike startled Mrs. Wilson and she jerked in response. Jill pressed her moms head between her youthful upper thighs, inches from her sex. The strikes continued, about two every ten seconds. A slow torturous beating, by her own daughters caused Mrs. Wilson to cry out, not from pain, but from humiliation. To stifle her cries, Jill pulled her moms head the last few inches until it pressed right into her newly excited sex.

Virginia felt her face smiling, but didn’t feel happy in the least. She knew if David had asked her to whip her own mother she would have to take the place of Mary. A part of her was very glad her mother had not aged well after several kids.

The spectators watched in silence—almost all were affected in some way. David’s mom hugged her son from behind, rubbing her body up and down his back. Kerry and Samantha were openly fondling each other, fingers manipulating the others sex. Virginia hated the sight she watched, yet felt her own juices beginning to coat the inside of her thighs.

Mary began to sweat from the effort she put into each swing, but from the look on her face she knew it did not hurt her mother and the she was greatly enjoying herself. Jill was moaning while humping her mothers face, the nose pressed into her tiny sensitive clitoris. Both daughters didn’t even notice anyone else in the room.

Finally David spoke up, “Stop!” Everyone turned their attention to the single male in the room. “Jill, Mary, take your mother up to my sisters room and enjoy her. On the table in the kitchen is another vial of ‘Toilet Water’. Use it.” Jill let go of her mom and quickly stood up. Mary dropped the cord and then lovingly helped her mother up. Everyone in the room could see tears humiliation and her daughters sexual coating upon Mrs. Wilson’s bright red cheeks. It was doubtful she would ever disobey her young student again.

This time, Mrs. Wilson didn’t fight her directions. Jill ran over to David and have him a devoted kiss before bouncing, happily, up the stairs. Mary helped her mom’s unsteady legs also go up the stairs. The three of them were in for a long few more hours. Yet, the two daughters both looked anxious rather than burdened.

David also turned to go, obviously with his mom. Since they were dressed, Virginia guessed they were leaving the house. David’s girlfriend heard a familiar noise and turned to see her sister and David’s in a sixty nine. Both frantically humping the others face for another orgasm.

Virginia stood and decided to clean the smell of sex from her body.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XIX (Part 1)

David’s home had become a den of addicts and sexual deviants.

Within the household, every woman seemed to instinctively know the hierarchal order of David’s ladies. At the top of all the addicts, was David’s own mother. She had come to terms with her previous worries and used her power, as mother, over her son. It gave her many freedoms within the house, a few none other enjoyed. Also David showed his mother more sexual attentions than any other woman that was addicted to his lab experiment. The sexy older woman had proven herself capable of doing any sexual action that her own son had an interest in. These reasons coupled with the fact that David enjoyed the sinful aspect of there relationship had given her also the power over the other ladies within the household. Every woman in that house knew of her power over her son.

It was only Virginia that challenged David’s mom to the head position within that house. Simply because, David showed great fondness towards his schoolmate and girlfriend. In contrast to his mom, David’s girlfriend was probably had less sexual duties assigned to her. Of course, Virginia still lost her self control and was willing to do anything when the scent of “Toilet Water” came upon her. Yet, those were more compassionate couplings, with mostly the other ladies. Rarely did Virginia and David’s mom ever acknowledge the other or have intercourse. It was only David’s explicit instructions or the sexual drive of the drug that caused them to use the others body to release sexual tensions. On the other hand, she had less freedom than any other woman in the household also. David liked his girlfriend to keep close by, practically at all times.

Since first becoming David’s slave and girlfriend, Virginia’s expertise in giving oral sex had increased many times. This was true in both the female and the male oral enjoyment. All but David’s mom desired Virginia’s mouth between their legs. And she was used this way more than any other by her boyfriend.

“What do you think mom, is our house getting overly crowded?” David groaned pleasantly while holding Virginia’s head above his lap as it moved rhythmically up and down.

The older woman smiled towards her only son and pulled apart Samantha’s buttocks so he could see between the youthful crack. There was no “Toilet Water” in the air and the mature mother used the young teen more for her son’s visual enjoyment than her own sexual pleasure. Sitting back upon the couch, naked and looking sexy, David’s mom had strapped on a toy they had purchased a few weeks ago. It was a six inch fake cock, with a leather belt that held the phallus in the proper place. Straddling her thighs was the hard bodied young woman, the fake cock inside her sex and her back to her sister and boyfriend.

Samantha groaned pleasantly. David’s mom had told her to mount the cock, and even without any scent in the air, the teenager gratefully did it. She was conscious that David was in the room, and she wanted to please him. Whoever pleased the only man of the house had an endless supply of the “Water”.

Looking over Samantha’s shoulder, the middle-aged woman replied, “Sometimes I think it is.” She moved a finger further between the tight buttocks and pressed the digit against the hard muscle of the youthful anus. David smiled at the sight, just as his mother had wished. “I always love being alone with you darling.” The finger pressed deeper into the tiny rectum as she spoke.

David smiled at his mothers comment, but his eyes hadn’t left Samantha’s violated asshole. “Damn that looks hot mom!”

She giggled at his comment, the same girlish giggle David had first heard the night after his mother had first smelled his experiment. “Feels hot.” The experienced woman began to fuck the young asshole with the single index finger. “And tight too!” Samantha groaned out in mixed pain and pleasure. Her young body still bouncing over the synthetic cock. The young woman knew what it meant to disappoint David or his mother.

Virginia heard her younger sisters groans of pain mixed with pleasure and, again, felt sorry for the teen. She was an innocent in her eyes, someone that David had involved simply because he desired another kink to add into his very sexual lifestyle. She felt the throbbing member slid back and forth between her lips and knew all she had to do was bit down and it would all be over. Yet she also knew she could never do that, not while he controlled the supply of “Toilet Water”

“Why don’t you come over here dear?” Virginia could hear that certain quality in the middle-aged woman’s voice that she only used when seducing her only son.

David pushed Virginia’s face from his lap and quickly jumped across the few feet to kneel behind Samantha. The older woman held the girl in place while also pulling apart her buttocks. Her son aimed his cock and pressed it against the tight asshole.

Virginia watched in horror as her own sister was impaled from both directions while she bit into the cushion of the couch to hold back her cry of pain. David never seemed to notice when his enjoyment conflicted others. While his mother watched the young girls face and smiled maliciously.

Soon, the three on the couch were coupling to a new rhythm. On that the young man led. “Fuck mom, I can feel you inside her!”

“Does it feel good baby?”

“Oh yea!” David sped up. Virginia knew from her own experience that her boyfriend never lasted long whenever he enjoyed anal sex.

The older woman noticed the girlfriend kneeling on the floor watching the affair and nodded for her to join in. Virginia pretended she hadn’t seen the look, when David’s mom ordered her to, “Stick your tongue up David’s ass.”

David grinned, “God your so kinky mom!” Virginia knew she had to comply, and that her boyfriend would never had thought of her without the parental help.

The older woman leaned over the young woman’s shoulder to look into her sons face. “And you love me don’t you baby?”

Virginia pulled apart her boyfriend buttocks and stuck her tongue out. She aimed her face and closed her eyes as she leaned forward to comply with her orders.

“Yea mom. I love you.” The tongue pressed against his hard virgin asshole, the pleasant feeling surprised him. “I love your tits, I love your ass, I love your legs”, he groaned out as the tongue forced itself a centimetre into his asshole, “and I especially love your cunt!”

“Come here lover?”

David leaned towards his mothers face and allowed her tongue to slid into his mouth. At that same time, he felt the familiar tightening of his balls and the sudden clenching of the muscles in his cock. The long awaited orgasm was upon him.

Virginia knew her boyfriend was shooting his sperm into her sisters asshole, by the clenching of his own anal muscle, the grunting noise he made, and the fake sounds of passion his mother made.

It wasn’t long before Samantha felt the thick cock pull finally from her sore rectum. It popped as it came out and the older woman’s voice beneath her spoke to her elder sister, “Why don’t you clean your sister up Virginia?”

After David had disengaged from the young teen, he rolled onto the couch next to his mother. He was normally tired after an orgasm, but usually had enough energy to enjoy a more gentler passion. His mother, knowing exactly what pleased her son, reached over and grasped the flaccid dirty penis and milked the remaining drops of come from his body.

Seeing that Virginia was hesitant on following her wishes, David’s mom, added, “After that, come over here and clean my son up.” The middle-aged woman leaned sideways to bring her mouth to the young man’s and kissed him gently. “How does that sound David?”

“Wonderful mom.” He never saw his mother’s smile of triumph, nor Virginia’s sour face as she leaned into Samantha’s spread cheeks to tongue her sister clean.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XX (Part 1)

David noticed a lot of what was going on within the house. In particular, the power struggle between his mother and his girlfriend. He also knew that his mother was winning the struggle, while Virginia became the confidant and friend to all the other females in his household. A part of his animal aggression enjoyed the competition, since he was the ultimate winner. Another part of him felt sorry for his girlfriend, the same part that allowed her more freedom than he would normally grant one of the addicted ladies.

David lay awake in his bed, warmly snuggled between Virginia and her sister, Samantha. It had been months since his discovery of the “Toilet Water” and the effect it had upon every females who smelt it. Time had passed so quickly that he fully realized the total control he now enjoyed over “his” ladies. A part of him, a distant part, felt a small twinge of guilt at the actions he requested from every woman he ever desired. Another part of him wondered just what the future held for the ladies in the household.

Virginia had also been awake and watched David as he stroked her sisters mane of hair and gently kissed her slim shoulder. Rarely did he ever show such gentleness, and the attractive teenager wondered what he was thinking.

The light of dawn was just starting to filter into the unshaded window and David softly sat up in bed and looked back at the two sisters on either side of him, they were still asleep. He smiled as he climbed off the bed, remembering the passionate evening only hours before. Then he opened his bedroom door and left to shower.

The elder teen also slide from the bed and silently exited the room. She felt the dried proof of her boyfriends desire upon her smooth skin and the ache in her well-used loins. David was taking a shower, the water wasn’t loud enough to hide his awful singing voice. Past the closed door, Virginia was about to descend down the stairs when she saw that the master bedroom door was still ajar. More inquisitive than anything else, Virginia took the extra two steps until she could stick her head into the dimly lit room.

David’s mother lay in the middle of the large bed, her body covered in glistening oil and several discarded toys lay beside and beneath her. An empty vial, of the addictive scent, lay on the table next to the bed. Sleeping at her feet was her daughter Kerry, also still covered in massage oil but with her hands tied behind her back.

Virginia was about to depart, disgusted by the sight she saw, hating the middle-aged woman who controlled her son and this house. The wronged teen saw more of the cloth cords on the floor and stooped to grab two of them. Bending over the bed, she slowly and gently tied David’s mother to the oak headboard above her. Virginia knew well how much enjoyment the older woman extracted from her sexual play and smiled knowing the older woman was exhausted. Then she found Kerry’s discarded French-cut panties and very quickly opened the woman’s mouth and stuffed it with her daughters undergarments.

The older woman hadn’t time to scream out in surprise or anger. Nor did she realize that she was tied until after Virginia sat next to her, the attractive teenage eyes smiling. The middle-aged woman didn’t try to scream or escape, she only smoldered in her anger. While fantasizing about the expected revenge she could extract. She was surprised when her son’s girlfriend simply sat up and walked out of the room leaving her to quietly lay waiting for someone to untie her.

David felt the presence before he saw it, when the shower curtain suddenly opened. “Hi! Can I join you?” It was, of course, Virginia, but wearing a bubbly smile that he hadn’t seen on her for months.

“Of course.” She stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain closed behind her. He, again, enjoyed a quick view of the toned sexy teenager. Proud that the best looking girl in school was also his girlfriend.

Virginia stuck her head under the water and allowed her face and hair to get wet. “Did you enjoy yourself last night Vee?” It was his pet name for her.

The topic of conversation rarely changed within the house, and it was almost always about sex. Virginia didn’t tell him the truth, and kissed his lips passionately. “You know I did silly. How did he”, she grasped his flaccid penis, “enjoy himself?” She then pressed her wet smooth body against him and again meeting his lips with her own.

After they broke the lip lock he continued, “That question didn’t need an answer.” They both laughed, though Virginia felt more like cringing than laughing. His hands had found her firm round bottom and preceded to fondle it mercilessly. “You haven’t laughed like that in weeks.” More like months actually, she thought. “What do I owe this honour to?”

She had to be careful, David was an intelligent, if not naive young man. He was an egghead before he ever discovered “Toilet Water”. Virginia hid her face from his eyes, worried that her hatred could seen. “I was thinking about skipping school.”

“Again?”

“I’d rather stay home and play some more. I was never very bright anyway the only important class is Mrs. Wilson’s.” Nothing else needed to be said in that area, both of them would excel in her class without taking another step in her classroom. Before he could speak, she feigned embarrassment and asked, “Could I have another vial David?” Her hand felt between his legs and squeezed his manhood, “Please honey?”

Laughing, more at his own importance than anything funny. “So your just horny huh babe?” That was something that always disgusted Virginia, how all guys seemed to be blatantly blunt about sex.

She pressed her full, but trimmed, bush against his thigh while still stroking his cock. “I was thinking about making up with your mom.”

He paused at that, then continued, “That’s a good idea babe. But I don’t know if it will work?”

“I just thought it was worth a try... after the fun last night, I wondered what it would be like to relax and enjoy a day with your mom.” A finger slide between her firm buttocks and pressed playfully against her abused anus.

“Well, I guess its fine then. As long as you try to get along with her okay?”

She nodded shyly into his shoulder. After these months of kinky possession and sexual slavery to this teenager, she was starting to knew how to get her way with him. In fact, she only had to watch his mother to learn how to manipulate David. Playfully she reached for the soap and asked if he missed any places. They spent a long twenty minutes in the shower lathering up and enjoying the others wet body. They didn’t have intercourse, because his manhood was exhausted and Virginia felt disgust at his “thing” again being inside her. Yet, like she had learned from watching his mom, anything was possible when he was in a good mood.

Virginia saw him to the back door, waving as he left in her sports car for school. Finally when the squeal of tires could no longer be heard, she against ascended the stairs. “Okay bitch, lets see if we can’t make up.”

The older woman’s eyes immediately found Virginia’s as the door again opened. The teenager opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. In her hand was a vial, that was the moment when the middle-aged woman became worried. “Well mom,” everyone in the house had been calling her that for over a month since David had called her the “den mother”, “today you are mine.” Virginia opened the bottle and inhaled deeply as she stepped into the room.

The scent quickly drifted into every corner of the master bedroom and the three woman felt the desire within them rise. Only Kerry didn’t know what was going on, but even asleep her sex moistened and her mind began to fantasize. David’s mother pressed her thighs together, moaning into the gag.

Virginia’s hands reached for her sex and she tried to slow her fingers manipulation of her clitoris. Stepping slowly towards the bed, “I’m going to treat you like the slut you are mother dearest.” She rolled up onto the foot of the bed facing the bound woman. She pushed aside a tiny vibrator and moved her foot up between the woman’s rapidly wetting sex. Her big toe easily found and entered into the loose folds of the middle aged vagina. “You slut will have to learn your place, right bitch?” She shoved her toe harshly into the cunt causing a sharp reaction. “Your here for my pleasure today whore.”

The movement beside her startled her, until Virginia saw that it was Kerry watching everything while humping her young sex into the bed for some type of stimulation. “Look at her mom, your slut of a daughter can’t get enough.” The laugh was malicious as Virginia grabbed the older woman’s closest foot and brought it to Kerry’s face. The young woman attacked the toes with her mouth, hungry for any attention.

David’s mother feared his son’s girlfriend very much, but she could not stop the desire she felt from the stimulating scent. When her daughters warm wet mouth enclosed upon her big toe she thought she was about to orgasm, but then the sharp pain of the other toe, inside her sex, stilled that pleasure. She also saw, before Virginia did, Samantha standing in the doorway frantically rubbing her own sex. The still developing teen looked sexy with the weary worn look of the ‘day after’.

“Sam, go get some clothes pins, a belt and a cloth.” Ordered the older sister. One thing about Samantha, she always did what she was told. Virginia saw that the young teen quickly departed before disengaging herself and jumped out of bed.

The tiny vibrator still on the bed gave her another idea, and Virginia took it with a wicked smile on her face. Bending down over the bed and between the older woman’s attractive legs, the teenager brought the dry plastic toy towards the humping sex. She bypassed the flowered open very wet dark pink vaginal lips and pressed the pointed tip against the dark wrinkled asshole down lower. The juices of the woman’s excitement had lubricated the area excessively and the fake phallus easily entered into the mature woman’s anus. The young woman didn’t stop pressing it into the hole until only the last centimetre of it lay exposed.

David’s mom was grunting now. Eager for an orgasm. From the hungry mouth sucking mercilessly on her toe, to the rough handling of the vibrator inside her asshole, she simply needed a gentle touch to her clitoris to bring her off. Humping the air and pushing her toe into Kerry’s mouth, the woman was almost beyond reason as her sole thought was of an orgasm.

The older vagina was very familiar to the young attractive teenager, she had often serviced this ‘cunt’ while being under the influence of “Toilet Water”. And when she pressed three fingers into it, she knew it would be a tight fit. When the fourth finger stretched the skin and forced itself into the hungry hole, David’s mom screamed with surprised pain into the dirty panty.

Virginia laughed as she added her thumb and felt the vaginal walls holding her tightly until the knuckles slide passed the outer muscles and her hand was immersed inside the attractive older woman. The teenager could see the wide pain filled eyes of the bound mother, and smiled to her. Even delirious from the passion brought on by the scented stimulant, Virginia was amazed where her hand was.

Just about then, Virginia heard the gasp of astonishment quickly followed by a moan of lust from her younger sister. Samantha held the objects her sister requested but could not help but look dumbly at the sight before her. “Sam, get over here and put those clothes pins on the ‘Den Mothers’ tits!”

Samantha quickly opened the first wood clip and let it close about the hard nipple of the tortured middle-aged woman. The other quickly followed. The young woman wasn’t sure what to do since her sister was taking great malicious pleasure in tormenting David’s mom while rubbing her own pussy with her free hand. Feeling the heat of her loins drawing her towards some action, she saw that Kerry was faced down and tied. She also saw the attractive round bottom as it ground into the bed. Sam could hardly control herself and jumped behind Kerry, quickly pulling the firm cheeks apart and spearing her tongue into the tight muscle of the other’s tiny anus.

Kerry simply groaned out her surprise and enjoyment from this unanticipated attack and lifted her hips to allow her friend easier access to her bottom. It was like her brothers hard cock, only smaller and wetter—as it began to penetrate her body.

With disappointment, Virginia saw that David’s mom was starting to enjoy herself. And was humping her pelvis up to meet the thrusting hand and fingers deep inside her body. Without any thought to the older woman’s pleasure, Virginia pulled her hand from the clenches of the wet hot folds. The towel her sister had brought came in handy to wipe off her hand.

The teen saw the older lady’s eyes plead with her , she needed an orgasm. This is how David feels, Virginia thought. This power and control was almost as enjoyable as the orgasm which he often gave as punishment or pleasure.

Her own body was frantic with the desire to climax. Virginia pulled the damp panty from the older woman’s mouth. “Make me come Virginia, please!” The last word was almost a scream. Yet it still sounded like an order. The very attractive teenager moved about upon the bed and was soon able to straddle the bound woman’s head. The woman tried to move her face to the side, having a clue why her son’s girlfriend was mounting her head. The dripping sex lowered and forced itself directly over her mouth.

Virginia motioned to the Kerry, “Suck you mother’s cunt bitch!” The young woman was only too pleased to follow that instruction and crawled away from Samantha’s mouth so she could place her own upon her mothers hot sex.

When the young woman’s mouth started to enjoy the sloppy sex of her mother, Virginia felt the woman beneath her scream out in pleasure. The sound dampened considerably by her own body. David’s mom could not stand it and shoved her tongue up inside the vagina above her. Next, Samantha crawled around and pulled a clip from the nearest wide nipple, her mouth quickly encircling and sucking the sensitive skin.

That was enough for the ‘Den Mother’ and she began to orgasm loudly and violently. Her body jerking about the three other teenagers until she lay exhausted. Two mouths continued to lick and suck upon her body, and a wet hot cunt was rubbing up and down her face quickly making it difficult to breath. The older lady managed to get a few words out, “Please... stop!”

Her own orgasm quickly approaching, Virginia heard the words and it pulled her out of the luxurious fog of her excitement. The eldest teen rolled off the sweaty cunt-juice covered face and immediately thought of the next enjoyment. “Sam, Kerry...", she gave quick detailed instructions to the two attractive girls. Then she leaned over the glistening face of the ‘Den Mother’ and asked, “Are you going to do as I say or should I get nasty?” While she said this, her fingers found and twisted the hard nipple which was still covered in Samantha’s saliva.

“I’ll do anything! Anything you want Virginia. Please god, I’m so horny!” It was partially the scent of the lab experiment and partially the pain talking. The teen also wondered if she had found the answer to the problem of this woman’s dominance over the house—fear.

Virginia untied the older woman’s body than quickly gave her instructions. After the woman was finished, it was amusing to be able to see the older lady as she lay above her daughter. Upon their backs, Samantha and Kerry pressed each wet sex together, their legs intertwined like rope. Kerry’s mom straddled her daughters head and then bent over, her own face right in line with both young beavers. What was more amusing about the situation, was the sight of the phallus still sticking out of her bottom and the single clothes pin on her hanging nipple.

As usually, Kerry could not control herself and immediately pushed her face up into her mom’s sex. Her youthful but energetic tongue easily finding the enlarged and sensitive clitoris. This caused David’s mom to groan out loudly and then press her own face down onto Samantha’s clitoris. Virginia simply fingered her own sensitive clit and found her orgasm quickly approaching. She wanted something for all to remember this moment by, for everyone here to know who was in charge.

Even as the belt landed upon the raised bottom, Virginia’s orgasm exploded.