The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXVI (Part 2)

David greatly enjoyed his new toy, Gail Deaumont. It was like having sex those first few months with his mother. He could see the guilt and disgust in Gail’s eyes before he opened a vial of his experiment for her. Then she was much as his mother, unrelenting in her drive for her desires to be fulfilled.

It was too easy, he thought.

Gail had not returned to his house for almost ten days after she finally left. Yet, he was patient. Her desired addiction for more of the drug would bring her back, it always did. When finally she came to the door, much of her own inhibitions were gone—her week without pleasure had made up any doubts she had in her mind. She desired the pleasure the “Water” could deliver and there was only one place she could get it.

Three times she had come after that, all within a week. She showed surprise when she watched Samantha and Virginia copulate before her—sisters and lovers. She also was fascinated at watching David with his mother or sister. It was a new world to the high class woman, a world that everyone knew she now belonged.

The money was easy. David had requested a large amount of money, and she didn’t bat an eye as she had turned over the trust to “Helping Hand”. It was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. She was, of course, rewarded with a full evening simply for her pleasure.

David smiled as he knocked upon the three meter tall doors. It was something his sister once said, that their own home was getting too small.

A gray haired older man answered, “Hello?”

“I’m David, to see Mrs. Deaumont please.” The teenager felt like laughing when he saw that the older man wore golf knickers.

He opened the door and then turned and bellowed up the curved stairs, “Gail!” She appeared in seconds but her smile disappeared immediately when she saw who it was.

“Honey you have a visitor.” David guessed the old man to be her rich husband. “Would you please come in.” He closed the door behind David. “I must be going. It was a pleasure to meet you,” he held out his hand, asking the youths name in a off hand way. David ignored the question and simply shook hands.

The gray haired man frowned towards his wife who was silently descending the stairs then turned and left through a large archway. “A golfer huh?” David smiled, remembering those pants.

Gail ignored his question, “What are you doing here David?” He shrugged and looked up to the doomed ceiling, three stories above. “Please David my family is here.” She was whispering.

A car purred out passed the front, and David guessed Mr. Deaumont was on his way to play a round of golf. He had to say something he thought, “I just came to look at how the other half lives.”

“Well you’ve seen it. Now please leave.” She moved towards the door but David ignored her. “My god David, what am I going to tell Harry when he asks who you were?”

“Tell him I’m your lover and master.” David walked past the foyer and into the arched room which looked to be an expensive living room.

Gail was white in the face and her voice quivered when she replied, “I’ll tell him no such thing.” David knew that a woman in her place was used to getting her own way, that she would not endanger the anger of the single person who could give her pleasure or take it away. And it all came back to that drug, the “Toilet Water”.

David sat in a old rounded hard wood chair and surveyed the rest of the room. Gail stood next to him, wishing she had never met the young man or any of the females in his household. “This house is a bit of a museum, but it does have plenty of space. Twenty rooms right?”

“Twenty seven rooms.” David could see the woman’s confusion and enjoyed it.

“Could you get me something to drink Gail, a ice tea please?” It was more of a command than a question and she immediately left to get it.

When she returned her knees almost gave way when she saw David talking with her youngest son Tony. She took a deep breath and went forward to hand her lover his drink.

“Well speaking of the devil.”

“Hi mom.”

She ignored David and smiled at her son, “Hello dear. Home early are you.” He still wore his soccer uniform, dirty from practice. “Maybe you should go get cleaned up.” It wasn’t a question.

David watched amused as the forty year old tried to manoeuvre her son out of the room, but a quick change of topic stopped the youths movement from his seat. “Gail, I was just telling Tony a bit about my family.”

That was enough for Gail to loose her balance and she slowly dropped to the wide couch next to her son. Her hand held the small of her throat and she was nodding “no” towards David, hoping he would stop.

Tony missed his mothers ungraceful descent to the couch and turned and asked, “Is that where you have been lately mother? We thought you were at your charity.”

She couldn’t talk, David saw. “Tell your son about that show those two girls put on for you last time.” He waited but she wasn’t about to say anything.

“Your sisters David?”

“No. They are staying at my house—their mother abandoned them.”

“That’s terrible.” The young man looked like he really cared. David certainly didn’t. “Are they talented actresses?”

David laughed, “Actresses—no, they don’t act.”

Gail interrupted strategically, “Tony would you like to have some ice tea?”

“No thank you mom.”

It was almost time, David pulled the vial from his jacket pocket and place it on the table before him. He saw Gail notice it and her posture and facial features change. She kept looking nervously at her son, and angrily at David, but her gaze was mostly upon that pale blue liquid and what it could soon bring her.

“Tony. Go up to your room.”

“Mom, I was talking with David.”

Her voice took on a dangerous edge, “Now son!”

He was about to stand and leave, as his mother had requested when David spoke quietly. “No don’t leave Tony, I want you to see something.”

“David no!” Her voice had a pleading quality to it that David always enjoyed on a woman.

Tony saw the vial his mother was staring intently at. “What is that David?”

“Tony, I have a secret. Can you keep a secret?”

“Sure.”

“No, I mean, can you keep a very big secret from everyone even your family?”

“Like mom?”

“No, she is part of that secret. I mean like your father, older brother and all your friends. Do you think you could do that?”

“I guess.”

Gail interrupted with a whispered plea, “David please?! Not here.”

David nodded at Tony and motioned to the tiny vial between them. “That is called “Toilet Water” and you can have any woman you want with it.”

“‘Toilet’ what?” Tony laughed, but soon stopped when no one else was saying anything. He was only thirteen, even if he often felt much more mature, his years didn’t give him any experience in handling awkward situations. “Your serious?”

“Of course. Ask your mother if it works?”

Tony turned to his mother and realized she looked scared but he hadn’t a clue from what, “It can’t be true can it mother?”

Almost a minute passed until David spoke firmly but quietly to her, “Answer Tony.”

She immediately replied, “Yes its true. Tony please leave. For my sake, please just go.”

David again continued, “Do you know how she knows its true Tony?” He nodded, uncertain of what was going on. “Because she’s a woman and that means she will do anything for what’s in that vial.”

David realized how strange this situation must feel to the young man, only a few years younger than himself. Yet, it was fun watching how the situation progressed. The tension in the room was thick, and everyone knew it. Though Tony may not know why, he was certainly the focus of it.

“Maybe I should be going.” Tony stood up to leave and walked passed his mother.

Just before he reached the arched doorway David spoke gently, “Your mother told me about the panties.” That froze the thirteen year old in his place. “Its natural to be interested in your mother. Hell, Gail is a very attractive woman.”

Tony turned about, his face red with embarrassment. The panties that David mentioned was something Gail had told David’s mother when comparing notes about their families. That a pair of used panties were found beneath Tony’s pillow, and they had semen stains upon them. None in the room thought anyone else knew, especially Tony. It was obvious that he thought it was a well kept secret of his.

The young man returned to his seat and quietly sat for a few moments. Tony changed the subject back to the previous one, “This is all crazy. How can something force someone to do something?”

“Oh, I didn’t say force. In fact, they very much want whatever you tell them. Isn’t that right Gail?”

She could barely speak, so dry was her mouth. “Yes, that’s right.”

“Do you want me to open the vial Gail?”

“Yes.” Again a whisper.

“Even with your own son in the room?”

The elder Deaumont turned to her son with a pained look then back to the vial, and nodded. “Yes.”

Tony, of course, didn’t realize what that “yes” really meant. “You mean if we open that glass thing mom will do whatever you say?” He looked at her surprised, his mind wondering.

“In general yes. Isn’t that so Gail?”

A mouse may have been louder, “Yes.” She was every embarrassed and also secretly excited to have that vial open.

“Like she will pretend she is a chicken or do silly tricks?”

David actually laughed, “I guess she would. But she won’t be hypnotized to do things unknowingly. She will be fully conscious of what she does. In fact, she will very much want to do mostly anything.”

Tony still looked puzzled. “Like what?”

David thought for a few seconds then replied, “How would you like her to hand you her panties right here and now?”

The young teenager was taken back and jerked his head towards his mom but she forced herself to only stare at the vial. “You would do that mom?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what Gail?” Tony liked to push, to get the most out of his woman.

“I would give you my panties if you wanted me too.” She hadn’t moved her eyes, but all in the room could feel the brewing excitement in her thirteen year old son.

His voice quickened as he asked, “Right now? You would take your panties off and give them to me just like that?”

“Just like that.”

David again interrupted, “Well not just like that actually. That vial has to be open first.” Now Tony looked at it with a new hunger.

The ultimate question, one that David had been expecting was asked, “How? What’s that blue stuff that would make my mom act like this?”

“Its kinda like a perfume I created. It stinks to you and me, but to your mom it smells like nothing else she has ever known. It will make her do whatever we wish. Act however we wish. And be whoever we wish.” David took a drink of iced tea, enjoying the tension in the room. “Only one catch, your mother gets extremely excited when she smells the ‘Toilet Water’, and will do anything for pleasure.”

Tony was swallowing constantly while looking from his mom to the scent. “Have she tried this before?”

“You answer that Gail.” David was enjoying himself immensely and could not keep the smile from his face.

“Well mom, have you tried it before?”

“Yes Tony I have.”

David added, “Several times also.”

Tony sat back surprised and flabbergasted. Finally he asked, “Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I need help. I need you to help me with my family Tony?”

“Help, how?” Gail also looked up surprised.

“Well, lets just say its more than one man can handle.”

“You mean my mom?”

“Your mother, mine,” Tony looked as surprised as Gail had that first time when she realized the incestuous relationship David enjoyed, “my sister, my girlfriend, and a few others.”

It was too much for Tony and he simply sat there unbelieving, his mouth hanging open. David thought better than telling him everything he wanted, the youth had yet to be convinced it all was possible.

“Open the vial Tony and see that its all real.” He looked at the vial and at David but didn’t move. “Maybe you should ask him Gail?”

After taking a large swallow to gain her composure and not to look too anxious, Gail asked her son. “Open it Tony. Please!” This time, that pleading voice David knew and enjoyed was used on her youngest son. It was obvious the young man hadn’t missed it either.

“You would really do whatever I ask mom?”

“Anything—just hurry honey!” She was biting her bottom lip, hating David for bringing this encounter about.

That was when the young man reached out and grasped the vial. He brought it up to his eyes and looked through it. “Nothing much to look at.”

David laughed, “And it stinks too.”

“Open it Tony.” Hissed the anxious woman.

Tony saw his mothers wide eyes as it never moved from the vial, and he was watched her face as he pulled the stopper and let out the magic that David and his mother assured him was in it. A part of him thought this was all a joke, that they were playing with his emotions somehow. People can’t be controlled like that, the told himself.

Then he saw her eyes. His mothers eyes as she inhaled deeply, even while he curled his nose at the stench of it. He saw how his mothers face changed, how her body seemed to melt and get more relaxed and something changed in that room.

“Well Tony, ask her.” David was sipping his tea as if this was all common place. Perhaps it was.

“Give me your panties mother?” Besides everything that had been said, and all that he had heard and witnessed, Tony could not express his astonishment as his attractive mother stood up and turned her back before reaching up beneath her dress to pull her plain black panties down her long slim legs. She turned back to her son and handed the warm undergarments to him.

Tony could see the dark moisture from the crotch section, and the new smell drift from the garment in his hand. It was a much better smell than that coming from the vial in his other hand.

It was no joke.

The thirteen year old just sat looking from his mother to the panties in his hand. The vial had fallen out of his hand to the Persian carpet below. She stood shivering before him, as if waiting, forcing herself to wait. That look in her eyes was new, a look that starred intently at her youngest son.

“What else do you want her to do Tony?”

“You’ve done this with your mother?”

David laughed gently, “Oh yes. Much more actually.”

“And she’ll do anything I ask.” He meant his mother.

“Yes she will. Look at her Tony, she can’t wait for you to ask her to do something.” It was true. Tony’s mother was rocking upon her feet, both her thighs were rubbing together beneath her dark skirt and she was gasping her hands together as if to control herself. “Will you join me Tony? Will you help me do anything I want?”

Tony didn’t respond immediately, his attention focused upon working up the courage to tell his mother his next fantasy. Instead, Tony reached out and grasped his mothers hands, one came away and held his. He pulled her to him, and she dropped to her knees before her son. Gail’s eyes looking up with love and devotion, and unknowingly to Tony, lust at her young son. The teen leaned over and was going to kiss his mothers brow, instead her mouth moved and he found his lips pressed to hers.

It was his first grownup kiss, and he was surprised when a tongue slipped into his mouth and explored him brazenly. Tony pulled his mouth from hers, and saw that she was panting and sweat was starting to appear on her forehead. “I always imagined what you look like mom, I’ve always had this fantasy of seeing you naked.”

She nodded enthusiastically, “I want to be naked with you dear. I want you to see me.” Without standing or taking her eyes from his, she started to unbutton and unzip her clothing. With trembling rushed hands Tony watched as her body was quickly revealed to his gaze. She was finally finished, and wore no clothing at all. “Do you find me attractive honey? Am I as pretty as those young girls your own age?”

“God mom, your beautiful.” He meant it. This was more than a fantasy, this was a dream come true. He could see several thick drops running down the insides of her thighs, almost as if she was peeing.

She saw his gaze and looked down. Gail smiled and took her son’s hand and rubbed it along one inner thigh then brought it back to her own mouth. She sucked his fingers then licked his hand clean. “See how excited I am Tony.” She moved his hand back down onto her thigh, but moved it upwards right into her over heated wet crotch. “See how much I desire you baby?”

Tony was speechless.

Gail manipulated his hand until he felt his finger slid up and into his mothers vagina. “Do you like mummy’s cunt baby?” He simply nodded as his mother moved his finger to a in and out motion within her folds. “You can do anything you want with me Tony, just like David said dear.” Her hand caused Tony to jump as it suddenly grasped the bulge in his soccer shorts.

“What is it you want mommy to do?” Tony looked into his mothers eyes, his looking almost overwhelmed. Gail could not wait, the scent was upon her and she needed to be satisfied, to enjoy even her own son. She would have rather been alone with David, but no longer cared what cock she used.

“What is it you fantasized about with mommy Tony? Have you thought about fucking your mother baby? I’ll do anything Tony. You can have me any way you wish—my cunt, my ass, and my mouth are yours to use dear!” Her voice was starting to quiver as her control was breaking down.

Her words seemed to stupefy her son more, this was beyond his imagination, beyond fantasy. Yet, his mother couldn’t wait any longer for an answer and moved forward and moved her face to his lap. Tony gasped out as his shorts were pulled to the side and his youthful cock sprung up and directly into his mothers hungry mouth.

It would be very much to take if Tony had been older with more experience but that was not the case. The young teen had never seen a naked woman before let alone felt a set of lips loving his hard cock. So inexperienced was he, that he had only just started experimenting with masturbation only months ago.

It took less than a minute before that hungry mouth and bobbing head to receive the first shot of youthful come. Gail swallowed loudly and she felt a small orgasm rock through her body simply from the nastiness of the current situation.

Tony was breathing heavy and tore his eyes from his smiling hungry mother. David lifted his glass to the young man in tribute and motioned for him to continue.

Youth does have its benefits, which compensates for the lack of experience. Tony was still hard. Gail would probably have sucked him off again, so lost in her own enjoyment of that hard little organ that she had lost a part of reality when the scent overtook her. Instead, her own desire of enjoyment caused her to lift her face off her youngest sons cock.

“Mommy wants that cock in me.” She began to crawl upwards towards her son, her legs straddling his. “Mommy wants you to fuck her like the slut she is. Do you want to fuck mommy Tony?” He simply nodded, now looking up into her smiling face.

It was an easy manoeuvre, his four inch cock was already aimed directly upwards and Gail’s sex was extremely wet. The combination made it easy for her to lower her body with her son’s, joining them. She began to move up and down before him, her hands on his shoulders for balance.

“Fuck mummy’s cunt!” Was her litany, as she repeated herself numerous times.

Tony saw her small conical breast moving before him and took the initiative and inhaled one tiny pointy nipple. “Yes! Suck me Tony.” She grabbed his head and held her son to her breast while he sucked, licked and played with his mother’s nipples.

David watched silently, amused at the outcome of his manoeuvres. He contemplated taking Gail’s bottom when she knelt before her son, but he let this encounter to the young man—since it was his first. From his vantage point, it looked like Gail was raping her own son. So driven so enthusiastic and so slutty were her actions. Her tall thin body was larger than her youngest child and with her straddling him the way she was she looked like a amazon fucking her captured male.

The boy was not long in coming again, everything that had happened since he got home was simply too much for his immature sex drive. His mother felt the hot seed enter into her, and it caused another small orgasm to rock her body.

David knew when she came, and he knew it wasn’t going to satisfy the forty year old addict. Gail loved to come, the bigger the better.

The hard cock didn’t soften again, and Gail simply continued to bounce upon it. Her eyes were closed and she focused her attention on her filled cunt. She needed that orgasm, she deserved it. The mother and wife used her youngest son mercilessly, or rather his young cock. It didn’t matter who’s cock was inside her right then only that it was hard and inside her body.

Gail’s next orgasm was building, and she knew it was going to be a big one. Not the overwhelming orgasm that David had given her, but big enough to satisfy her. At least for a moment. She began to mumble out, “My baby boy...", over and over. In her drug induced state, the incest quality of this encounter was in itself stimulating. It was nasty and degrading to the woman, that was what excited her. That her young son found her attractive and desired her very much was also very stimulating. Her age did matter to her and she could still excite a thirteen year old, even one of her own family, she felt a certain twitch deep inside her—down between her legs.

Tony’s face was crushed between her breasts as her arms encircled his head. His mother squealed and her whole body vibrated as he wondered if he hurt her. Then after a few seconds she fell to the side, onto the couch—her body and face looked tired. This movement disengaged her body from his slimy cock and she lay upon her side facing the inside of the couch. Her eyes looked into his but she didn’t say anything.

It was David who spoke after so long, “Your not finished yet Tony.” The little glistening cock was obvious as it stuck out from his lap.

“But mom looks tired. What happened?”

“She had an orgasm—kinda like your orgasms.” David pointed to the white ass on the edge of the couch. “Fuck her in the ass Tony—she likes it.”

This surprised the youth, “Her ‘ass’?”

“Yup. She did say you could have her ass, her cunt and her mouth. You’ve had two out of three, its time for the last.”

“But she’s tired.”

“She is. One way to get more energy into her is to get her excited—a cock is probably the best way.” Tony looked convinced but looked down into his mothers eyes but she only stared back soberly.

The young man pushed her one draped leg off his lap and moved about, kneeling on the floor behind his mothers bottom. He aimed his short cock between those cheeks and pushed—it pressed into her thigh. It took several moments of fumbling and poking before the head of his cock pressed against a hard but moderately yielding muscle. He put more pressure in the push and suddenly felt the head of his cock slip past a ring of muscle before the rest of his manhood easily slid into her.

Tony looked triumphantly over at David and said, “I’m in.”

“No mercy Tony, fuck her hard and fast.” The boy started, his hips jack-hammering pressing her pelvis against the smooth white skin of his mothers buttocks. “Come in her ass Tony. Come in her ass and we have a bargain. Think of it like a handshake.” Tony smiled at the joke even while David laughed maliciously.

The teen started grunting before he let go of his seed flooding his mothers bowels.

The deal was struck.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXVII (Part 2)

Six weeks. That’s how long it took before David and his family to move into the Deaumont house. Six weeks is what it took for Mr. Deaumont to move out east to his other house. Six weeks before Gail Deaumont was officially separated from her surprised husband. The kids were given the choice, Tony stayed with his mother, the eldest choose neither since he simply left for college a few weeks early, and the daughter lived in the city. Mrs. Deaumont, of course, chose to stay in the house with David and the “Toilet Water”.

Her plans were not exactly what David had in mind.

The forty year-old woman was rather depressed when David wasn’t around—then she put on an air of a “slut”. She was a smart woman and knew where her enjoyment came—Gail also knew she was addicted to “Toilet Water” and couldn’t phantom what life would be like without it.

Weeks before, she was a rich and powerful woman. On the board of two corporations and head of several limited companies. Her life had been pleasant, not great, but the alternative had always scared her. She had grown up in a trailer park and since she left, Gail swore she would never return. Now, she wondered if that life was not so bad compared to her current one.

She silently watched as David transformed her house into his own sanctuary for his harem of sexual drug addicts. The master bedroom, her old room, was now David’s. While she was placed in a room next to David’s mother. Gail participated in and watched as the lovely females of the house degraded themselves and contested for David’s attention.

At night, it was the worst, she never slept alone. More times than not, she slept with her youngest child—Tony. It didn’t matter to the youth if the scent of the drug was in the air before he enjoyed his mother—he was very selfish in his enjoyment with her. And when she wasn’t under the influence, she felt repulsed at the intimate touches and demands of her son. It was obvious to Gail, that Tony enjoyed her own body even more than any of the other ladies in the house, that David allows him access too. He too must feel the raw passion of the sinful act of having sex with a parent. Gail also hated herself, because, when she smelt the drug, she too desired that same raw passion.

The only female that Gail Deaumont felt any bonding or attraction too, outside of a drug induced state, was Virginia. At first she blamed the older teen on the initial seduction and deceit that was used to get her to this place in time. Soon, after spending time with David’s “family” she soon learned just how little a choice Virginia really had.

Virginia was obviously the favourite of the other girls and even with David. She never abused this power or hurt any of the other ladies in the house. She would approach David with concerns of any female in the household, and her voice was often listened too. She was a intelligent and very attractive woman, easily the prettiest in the house, who used her power within the “family” sparingly.

Gail often found herself with Virginia when they initially setup the household. Who slept where, etceteras. They spent time together and they easily found a compatriot in the other and opened up. They even became lovers.

Perhaps Gail only needed someone to cry with or to be able to talk too, and she would never have guessed it would be a eighteen year old that comforted her. That consoled her with tender touches and kisses. Virginia was the dominant of the two, taking the pinnacle role. It was how Gail wanted it—she deferred to the teenager in all things.

It was the first woman Gail could ever say she loved, in a deep emotion way. Virginia was also her first lesbian lover. And she found this relationship often more fulfilling than the hardest cock. Whenever they could meet in private, Gail was always ready to make love if Virginia wished it. Which she rarely did. Their lifestyle was based upon sex, and simply having time to cuddle and talk was often the outcome of the more intimate moments.

“Hey mom!” Tony threw the door to her room open, ending Gail’s somber thoughts. “David wants to talk with us downstairs.” She faked a smile for her son and rolled off her bed.

Tony grabbed her ass as she walked by and asked her, “Nice outfit mom. Meet me in my room after David is finished huh?”

She forced a smile and replied, “Sure Tony.”

“And wear the black stockings.” He followed her down the stairs and into the large study where David awaited them.

Normally, Gail would be very embarrassed to be dressed in only a see through teddy, as she was now, but after all the things she had done with every person in the house—her naked body was the furthest thing she needs to be embarrassed about.

David appraised her as she normally did any female in his house. Mother and son took a seat next to each other facing David’s, her ex-husband’s, desk. Tony casually reached over and laid his small hand upon her thigh, stroking his own mothers smooth skin as David looked up from some books he was searching in.

“Tell me about Loni?” He directed his question at Gail.

It was enough for the mother to begin quivering and her mouth dried up in seconds. She felt she knew the reason for this question and in the last month had dreaded this moment. Her daughter was a very attractive young woman. And after David’s own actions towards his own family as well as others, she felt it was only a matter of time before he focused his attention on her daughter.

David smiled, knowing her thoughts. “Your right Gail, I want her to join our little family here.” Tony squeezed her thigh firmly, but she only looked down at the floor before her. “Tell her Tony.” David sat back and listened.

“It was my idea mom.” That caught her unaware, and she turned her head to look at her son in disgust. From David, she expected such actions and thoughts, but from her own son it surprised her. She thought his incestuous lust was fulfilled by her own body. Gail was wrong. “Remember how I used to have a pair of your panties under my pillow—well I also had another pair of Loni’s under the bed.”

She finally found the voice to speak, “Why Tony? My god she is your own sister—why can’t you be satisfied with just me?” It was a son she didn’t know, one that was being molded through his early teen years by David. A young man who delighted in his sexual contests with females of his own family.

He looked a little angry at the question. “Because I can mom. With David’s help I can have any woman I want too, fuck any woman I feel like fucking, and she’ll even beg for it. Just like you did, remember?” She turned back to staring at the floor and felt her face blush. She remembered—everything. In fact she couldn’t stop remembering.

David broke the heavy silence, “And you will be the one that brings her into our family Gail.”

She looked up in disgust and saw that there was no amusement in David’s eyes, he was quite serious. Gail looked over into Tony’s eyes and saw the hungry look of his, that same look he often used upon her before his lust was sated. She attempted to suppress her bodies shivering.