The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXVIII (Part 2)

Loni Deaumont came back home, to the house she spent most of her childhood in. It was rarely a warm and inviting place but it was always safe. These last two years she wanted to come back more often, as a sanctuary from those people that wanted to use her beauty and her talent as a model. She rarely did, her father was the one that told her she must be strong if she wanted to succeed in the business world.

A month ago, it was her father that told her of the separation of her parents. It didn’t even surprise her. Her parents barely spoke these last few years, and she wondered if they even shared the same bed. She was also glad that her mom was able to keep the house and her freedom. It was about time her mother got what she deserved.

The house looked busy, there was four vehicles parked out front and many of the lights were on. Perhaps the separation had brought out some of her mothers wild side, Loni thought with amusement. As if her reserved mother had a wild side, she laughed to herself.

The model found the front door locked, and frowned when she was forced to ring the bell. It opened in a few long seconds. Before her stood a young woman, mid teens, vaguely familiar to the nearly returned woman.

“Hello, you must be Loni. Come in please, we have been anxiously awaiting you.” The door was opened wide and Loni was surprised when she saw the young woman who opened the door was not wearing anything.

Then a faint smell struck her.

“Oh, just leave your bags in the foyer. You were a little late so we started without you. David said it wouldn’t make a difference.”

The very pretty teen saw the wide eyed looked that Loni gave her and ignored it until finally the question was asked, “Who are you and what are you doing here?”

“We met once, at one of your moms parties—I’m Samantha.” Loni vaguely remembered her. “And I live here with David and your mom.”

“Pardon?” It was a bit of a surprise to the woman, as was the fact she was having a discussion with a naked teenager. Perhaps her mother had gotten involved with a bunch of naturalists, she wondered. And who was David, a new boyfriend? And what was that delicious smell?

Samantha again began to lead the woman through the house, “So your a swimsuit model?”

Loni answer almost mechanically, “Yea, for almost a year now.”

The smell was rapidly getting stronger and Samantha began to descend down into the basement. “Why are we going downstairs—there’s nothing down there but storage?” It wasn’t the homecoming she had expected.

“David had it remodeled before we moved in.” It was dark going down the stairs but Loni hadn’t seen a light switch to turn on.

The scent became almost like a wave when a wide wooden door was opened. Her knees almost gave out and she felt her body shiver with unwanted excitement. Then Loni heard a sound, like moaning. It was the unmistakable sound of a woman at the height of pleasure. A sound Loni hadn’t heard in her presence for some time—being busy working and between boyfriends these last few months.

Samantha held the door wide as Loni was drawn forward. She wanted to run, felt that she should run away as fast as her legs would go, but she knew she wouldn’t. It was like an invisible cord attached to her, pulling her through the doorway. Loni realized with a start, that the invisible cord was connected to her vagina and that was what lead her forward.

The large open room was uncomfortably warm and dimly light with several candles. Had her mother joined some kind of cult Loni wondered, not for the first time. Seated on a large wooden chair, almost a throne, was a young man with glasses. He was also completely nude. Before him, upon several cushions, lay Loni’s mother.

She was naked as the rest, her middle-aged body still comparable with Samantha’s or even her own. Her mother was laying upon her back with two young females against either side. They looked like twins, as those two young naked girls used their tongues and lips upon the sensitive skin of the elder Deaumont. Loni watched as one of the young teens fingers traced from her mothers navel down to the sparse growth between her legs. The same finger suddenly disappeared between the shadows between those pale thighs and the older woman moaned louder this time, her back arching up with pleasure at the intrusion into her sex.

Loni felt hands upon her own body and looked at the owner, it was Samantha and another teenager about the same age. They gently but quickly pulled off all her clothing, even while Loni couldn’t tear her eyes from the sight of her mother and the two young teens.

Afterwards she would remember this moment and think that she was of two minds. One, tried to get her to speak up to yell at her mother to stop this insane coupling and to push the female hands from her own body. The other watched the lesbian lovers with interest and desire, wishing it was her in her mothers place. Her mind wasn’t her own, rather her overheated sex controlled her so much that she discovered a longing to replace that young woman’s finger with her own. The thought, when it first came to her, excited and scared her.

The model’s world was gone, nothing mattered but this dim room and the sight of her attractive mother with those two girls. She barely noticed a long curly haired beauty crawl up between the man’s thighs and immediately begin to suckle his cock. Or the other naked females in the room and how they mirrored her own mothers enjoyment.

The hands had disappeared from her body and she realized the fingers manipulating her breast and clitoris was her own. She never bothered to stop, instead began to earnestly touch herself as only a woman can enjoy her own body.

Like some unspoken command, the two young teens beside her mother sat up and went over to the side to enjoy each other. The elder Deaumont lay groaning with need and withering with expectation when Samantha appeared behind Loni and pushed her forward.

At that moment, it didn’t matter who lay upon those thick pillows, only the urge to press her tongue deeply into those glistening feminine folds. But Samantha brought her to the edge of the pillows, her shins touching her mothers toes on the right foot, when she was held back from continuing. This time it was Loni’s need that caused the groan to escape her lips. She needed to lick that woman’s sex, to tongue her mothers vagina.

The other teenager, the one that helped Samantha disrobe her, moved forward and knelt on the pillows next to her mom. A two foot pink pole was unceremoniously inserted between those widely stretched thighs. Loni’s mother went wild, squealing and wiggling wildly as the teenager moved the imitation phallus back and forth inside her mothers body.

Samantha then lead her charge up upon the cushions to straddle her mothers thighs. Hands held Loni’s hips and she moved when they directed her down. Other hands aimed the other end of the phallus upwards between the slim attractive model thighs. Loni echoed her mothers enjoyment when she felt the thick cock head enter into her own body.

Loni realized there were no longer any hands on her or her mother. She squatted over her naked mother with a thick member between both sets of female lips. Loni moved down until she was in a sit up position above the groaning woman below her then she lifted her hips.

It was a masculine position and Loni loved the feeling it gave her, like she was fucking her own mother. While it was both ladies that felt a cock inside them, it was Loni that controlled the movement of the thick plastic phallus. She looked down into the face of pleasure as her mother looked up into her own. She wondered if she looked so lost in pleasure, so excited that even the thought of lesbian incest didn’t even matter?

When the elder Deaumont began to grunt, Loni knew her mother was about to orgasm and doubled her efforts as to match her mothers orgasm with her own. The two Deaumont females began to orgasm almost simultaneously before collapsing in each others arms.

It was a quiet moment as both ladies breathed heavily into the others ear. Both arms held the sweaty skin against the other and Loni felt renewed desire at the contact. The phallus was still inside both of their bodies and every twitch of a vaginal muscle was felt by the other. Loni missed the words that came quietly from her mothers lips, “I’m sorry Loni, I didn’t want this!” But at almost the same moment, someone had come up between the two sets of legs and pulled out the pink double headed cock causing Loni to focus back to her sex.

A finger pressed into her, and by her mothers gasp beneath her, Loni guessed the same was happening to her. It was a small finger, and Loni didn’t care whom it belonged just that it moved deliciously back and forth inside her sensitive folds. She felt a desire and moved her mouth against her mothers, it was received earnestly. Tongues duelled and lips smashed while both ladies continued to get finger fucked.

It was only a few moments after the first orgasm when Loni realized her mother was having another, though smaller, orgasm. God she wished she could come that quickly, she thought enviously. When her mother finished screaming into her own daughters mouth, hands pulled upon Loni’s hips. Those same hands pulled her off her comatose mother and onto her back beside her mom, just after the fingers pulled from her sexual hole.

In her heightened state, she thought the young man descending towards her looked familiar. He positioned himself much the same as she did above her mother only several minutes ago before plunging his hard cock into her recently well used sex. She looked up into those familiar eyes and thought the young man looked like her brother, but she thought that just could not be possible. Wasn’t her brother just entering into puberty or something, she wondered.

If not for her heightened state, Loni would not have enjoyed the young man’s small penis as it pounded and out of her body. She looked back over at her mom and saw that she was laying upon her side masturbating to the sight of her daughter with the young man. It caused a jolt of excitement to run through her body knowing that her own mother was witness to this nameless fucking machine between her spread legs. He certainly had the energy of youth, thought Loni, amused.

When she felt a familiar wash of warm liquid filling her up and the young man above her grunt and become tense, Loni again orgasmed. It wasn’t a large or exhausting orgasm but one that kept her fulfilled and wearing a pleased smile.

Time became a blur to the model as the teenager pulled away from her and her own mother crawled up between her thighs. She thought, but wasn’t sure in her current state, that her mother began to lick and suck at her vagina. Her hands pushed her daughters legs back until the knees pressed against her small firm breasts. A tongue dived and lips sucked out the thick hot man-cream for several minutes. Loni felt her body beginning to respond and she barely noticed Samantha had begun to suck upon one of her small pointy nipples. Another mouth sucked upon her other breast, the other teenager who had undressed her.

Perhaps she had another orgasm, perhaps she simply fell into an exhaustion and didn’t notice anything for several minutes. Until that same young man came up to her head, his eyes looked down with amusement and Loni then realized it was indeed her brother. She thought she should feel disgusted by what she did with him, but with the attentions of the other three women she didn’t even care. Tony knelt on either side of his sisters pretty face and lowered his balls into her slightly open mouth.

Loni opened and took his nuts into her mouth, one at a time. She sucked and savoured the young man balls while she realized another woman was sucking his small penis back to its hard state. Catching glimpses of the sight, she saw it was her mother that was doing the mouthing of the thin shaft with as much enthusiasm as she had used sucking the come from her daughters used cunt.

Again, Loni didn’t care. Time blurred and she found that she lay intertwined with five females, one which was her mother, and her brother. She was the centre of attention, with multiple lips, fingers, tongues, and cunts touching her intimately everywhere. Loni enjoyed several smaller orgasms before her brother again climbed between her legs. He immediately started to slam back and forth inside her. Even with its small size, she felt another tiny orgasm approaching. Then she realized what came of her mother as a wet vagina slowly descended towards her mouth.

That was the last Loni remembered before she awoke later. The sun was streaming into the room as she felt the soft clean quilt covering her long limbed naked body. The young woman realized she lay alone in one of the rooms in the house. Was it all a dream, she thought? It was too outrageous to be otherwise, yet it would have been delicious if it had been real. She hadn’t felt this good in years, before taking on the responsibility of her own life and moving to the city.

“Good morning Loni.” She quickly turned her head and gasped when she realized who it was. It was the man from her dreams, the one seated on the throne with that beautiful brunette sucking him. “You look wonderfully rested this morning.”

She covered her tiny breasts with the quilt and gasped, “It wasn’t a dream was it?”

He snickered, “No Loni, it wasn’t. Every enjoyable moment was all real.”

Loni felt the blood drain from her face as she remembered just a few of the things she had done. “My mother!”

“She is sleeping soundly right now, getting back all her energy she used last night with you.”

She realized he was dressed in only a thick white terry cloth robe. “Your David aren’t you?” He nodded and sat down on the edge of her bed. Loni wanted to be alone, but her mind flooded her senses with erotic images from last night. “And my brother?”

“You exhausted him last night, he’s probably sleeping right now also.” She breathed deeply to try and control her composure. “Please leave me alone now.”

“Well that’s is what I came to talk to you about.” She sighed, knowing she wasn’t about to be left alone. Loni wanted to cry, but she wasn’t going too with this geeky teenager in the room. “I thought I would come wake you up and answer all your questions.” He then smiled hugely and continued, “Then I thought I’d fuck you.” It was spoken so calmly so rationally that Loni thought she must have been mistaken at with his words.

She knew she hadn’t.

Instead she tried something that usually worked with every man who she had known, she got angry. “Get out! Get the fuck out of here. Leave me alone you fucking pervert. I don’t believe your nerve...", she was puzzled at his amused look and the fact that he had even moved an inch.

“Do you have any questions or are you just going to yell some more?” She felt like her head was going to explode with pressure, but bit her tongue. It appeared anger would not get anything resolved. “That’s better. Just for that little outburst, my first fuck is going to be in your ass.”

She opened her mouth to renew her shouting but he simply continued, “What is it you wanted to know first? How you ended up fucking your mother and brother in front of an audience.”

That shut her up, his blunt words were correct, though she was only remotely conscious that she had a audience last evening. “What happened to me, it was like I was a different person or something.”

David smiled knowingly then pulled out a small vial and Loni took it from him. “Inside that is the answer to everything that you did. Did you notice that you enjoyed every second last night?” She felt her face again blush. “That anyone could have done anything to you and you would have begged for it?”

She nodded, it was all true. And that scared her immensely.

“It’s called ‘Toilet Water’ and its something I made for Chemistry class. Basically its a highly addictive drug that affects a females mind and body until she can’t control herself. In effect its an aphrodisiac of huge proportions.”

“So I couldn’t have helped myself last night? It wasn’t my fault?”

“Of course it wasn’t anyone’s fault—but you could have said no and left the room if you wanted to. You didn’t and loved every second of what happened. In fact you want it to happen again don’t you?” She shivered and turned away as he started to laugh. “I bet your cunt is getting wet just thinking about it?”

It was, Loni realized with disgust.

“The only way it will happen is with that.” He pointed to the tiny vial in her hands. “Open it and see if its true.”

She threw it back to him and shouted, “Fuck you pervert. I don’t want to ever repeat what happened last night.” She shivered, remembering and knowing her own words were false. Yet, she wasn’t about to allow some dorky nerd to tell her how to act. “Whatever is in that bottle could never cause me to do those things.”

He tossed it back to her, “Open it and prove me wrong.”

She grasped it and was about to pull of the cork stopper when she looked up into David’s eyes. Was it all true, would she do anything if she opened this bottle, she wondered?

He suddenly laughed, “Open it or my cock in your ass won’t feel near as good!”

Just to prove to him, and probably to herself, that she couldn’t be controlled she opened it.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXIX (Part 3)

Tony held back the retort to David’s latest command. It was ridicules, Virginia already held too much power, he had always thought. Instead of commenting, he simply brought up the glass of wine and took a long slow slip. He realized he more frequently had to bite his tongue when it came to some of the things David wanted done with his Family.

“Have it taken care of will you Tony?” David looked wasted, half asleep with large dark bags under his eyes and the whites of his eyes red. It wasn’t a new look for him, this was one of his better conditions.

Like a baron of old, David simply sat back and let others do his work for him. His most trusted aid, Tony Deaumont, had faithfully done everything asked of him these last several years. He, of course, was well rewarded.

“Sure David.” The older man pushed his trembling body upwards off the huge leather seat his hands holding himself steady with the top of the large desk. Even this early in the morning David was drunk, barely able to walk.

While the ladies of his Family were addicted to ‘Toilet Water’, David had become addicted to alcohol. Tony didn’t approve, but of course never said a word.

It had gotten to the point that he had trouble performing with any of the ladies and often resorted to more imaginative and sometimes impossible requests and demands. Thankfully a few in the house knew how to handle the head of the Family, to either work hard to get him sexually appeased so he fell asleep or to give him more alcohol so he fell asleep. Either way, everyone, including Tony, were given respite from his demands when in this condition.

And more importantly, Tony was in complete autocratic control when David was inebriated.

Tony put down his wine goblet and stood to help his friend and compatriot. A arm about his thin shoulder was enough to hold David’s light frame. He started to lead him out of the room, and back to his bedroom.

David surprised Tony with a question, “What we did was okay wasn’t it Tony?”

“’Okay’, how?” It was a broad question.

“I mean the ‘Water’?” This revealed a previously unseen streak of guilt perhaps even compassion. It disgusted Tony, but he never said a word.

Out of the double doors, a unnamed slave quickly moved before them to clear the way, and down the hallway to David’s room they slowly went. His room used to be on the top level, in the master suite, but with his drinking it was nearly impossible to get him upstairs. “Yea, we are doing great David.”

David nearly dropped to the hardwood floor when his feet slipped on the large throw rug beneath him, only Tony’s strong arms held him up.

The slave looked startled when her Master nearly fell but beamed with pride when he was saved from his fall. Tony barked at her, not being able to remember her name, “You, cunt!”

“Master!” She came scurrying to his side, anxious to help.

“Get Mary to attend David right away and then send for Gail.”

“Right away, yes sir!” She was very enthusiastic. And with a very attractive round ass thought Tony, cataloguing her for a future evenings tumble.

Mary, Mrs. Wilson’s cute daughter, had become David’s nurse, of sorts. Tending to his private needs with compassion and perseverance that few could command.

Virginia came walking through an arch way towards them, dressed impeccably and still the most attractive woman within David’s Family. “How are you David?”

“He’s sick.” Barked Tony. “I just sent for Mary.”

Virginia nodded, understanding perhaps more than any other, then moved to open the final doorway into David’s room.

Tony eased David down into his huge very soft bed. It appeared that he was already asleep, his eyes closed and his body limp. Tony turned towards Virginia, the only woman in the Family that Tony was not permitted to touch, and barked, “David wanted to put you in charge of the Family sluts.”

“Against your wishes.”

“Against my wishes, yes.”

Virginia always controlled her disgust of the younger man, the only other male in the Family other than David, at his lack of feelings towards anything but himself. By putting her in charge of the ladies of David’s Family it simply made official a position she had taken years ago, when all the females looked to her for guidance and wisdom.

It also gave her the power, nearly at Tony’s level as head of the Family, for the direction and decisions took. This gave her the power to do as she wished.

“I sent for your slut Mary.” Again a small nod. Years ago, after the accident, Virginia found compassion and gentleness with the, then, young girl. They had shared their bed and their love for all this time since.

Still tiny in frame and cute of face, Mary came rushing into the room. “Oh Master,” she bent down and brushed a lock of dirty hair from David’s face with extreme gentleness.

All had thought him asleep but David opened his eyes a crack and lifted his head, “Mary dear, get me a bottle will you?”

“Certainly Master,” she began to remove his clothing, “but first a quick sponge bath and a few mouthfuls of food.” Mary looked up at her lover and asked, “Is Gail available?”

Intercepting the question, Tony growled, “Yes you cow, my mother has been called!”

David started to cry, with tears rolling down his cheeks he tried to hide his face in his hands as sobs overcame him.

Gail Deaumont appeared at the door and came rushing in. Years older than when David had first initiated her into the Family, she dressed as she did back then. She wore a pale pink teddy, stockings, garters and heels. She looked like some old whore, and she was.

Knowing why she had been called she came over and lay next to David, her lips kissing his hands over his face. “There there darling, I’ll kiss it all better.”

“Oh!” He moved his hands and reached for her old body. The two embarrassed passionately and their tongues fondled in the air between the open mouths.

Tony nodded disgusted, even he no longer found his mother attractive enough to bed, turned and stalked out intending on finishing his days business so he could attend to some pleasurable enjoyment.

Virginia watched silently while Mary prepared a bowl of water and rang the kitchen for a bowl of broth, both for David. The tall very sexy woman watched with pity when David slid a hand between Gail’s old wrinkled thighs, anxious to get at her sex. She understood what was happening to David, her Master. Most probably would understood, except perhaps Tony who could care less.

It was the accident, the one that had killed both David’s mother and his sister Kerry. The police report stated their car swerved over into the oncoming traffic and a semi trailer. Virginia guessed Kerry was making a fuss and attacking her mother with hands and mouth, anxious for more pleasure even while the elder drove.

It had destroyed David, both emotionally and intellectually. He didn’t blame himself for the accident, though perhaps he should she thought, but he did blame himself for forcing them into a life they may not have wanted to lead.

Other than David and Tony, Virginia knew the most about ‘Toilet Water’, though not enough to create any, and knew that it caused any woman that inhaled its strong odours to become its slave. Without exception. Yet it also caused that woman’s desire for its stench to make her act different than another woman. Virginia guessed it was something to do with the woman’s original personality, one that simply shaped itself to the situation that it was forced upon. Some woman, when under the direct influence of the ‘Water’ became docile, some submissive and others like excited children. It was a personality strain that only seemed to appear when induced by the drug.

David’s desire for Gail was a part of that guilt. It was also a part of his love and continuing desire for his mother. When drunk, David mistook Gail for his mother. Possibly the only time he was able to get excited, even then it was rare, was when he was with his ‘mother’.

Virginia felt pity for the man she called Master but she still felt the old hatred burning within her.

Gail’s hand stroked the semi-hard penis while sucking on her Master’s tongue as his fingers fingered her semi-wet vagina.

Even Virginia could not continue to watch, she turned and left.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXX (Part 3)

Tony had a small problem, it was his worry that no one else knew how to produce the ‘Toilet Water’ besides David. His years of service, his quick conversion to David’s lifestyle and the strength of his personality meant nothing when it all came down to the formula David had created years ago.

Their names were Mommy #4 and Daughter #4. They were indeed mother and daughter, only sixteen years separating them. Of Asian descent the two ladies were both tiny replicas of the other. They’re age could barely be guessed and few could tell which was the parent.

Tony had several incestuous couples for his pleasure in the house.

Tony had sold a years supply of ‘Water’ for these two sexual dynamos to Mommy #4’s husband and Daughter #4’s father.

The man had eagerly consented, using the drug to succumb his younger daughter to his desires. It was one of the most lucrative part of David’s Family, the selling of large doses of ‘Toilet Water’ to the elite of society. It had all, originally, been Tony’s idea.

While David had kept his lust aimed towards his own mother, Tony had been intrigued with forcing other families into such relationships. Perhaps at one time David was interested in this particular kink, but now, so many years later, his mind had no sexual thought but for the long dead.

Naked and laying upon his huge sized bed with both naked females sucking on either side of his hard cock, Tony ate an apple and wondered how to get the formula from his long-time friend. Especially before it was too late—David couldn’t keep going on his current path, that much was for certain.

Without that formula, he would loose everything. The Family would turn to dust. There would be thousands of women around the world that would be strung out nympho addicts, humping anything that moved if their supply disintegrated.

Several years ago, David had consented to a controlled test that Tony wanted to do. They locked three different addicted females into three different rooms. They had plenty of food and water but ‘Toilet Water’. It didn’t take long for them to become strung out, craving that which only the ‘Water’ could give. Soon even their sanity was in question as they ran about their rooms attempting to get anything and everything into their vaginas. Pressing their constantly wet sex against any protruding angle. Their fingers repeatedly fondling themselves. All without quenching that fire, a bonfire that only the ‘Water’ could deliver.

Two floors below him, he knew his mother was probably sucking David’s soft cock, fingering his friends anus as well as fucking his big toe into her cunt. All to excite his near comatose body. It disgusted the man that his slut mother was doing this, though he doubted anyone else could.

He had to find some way to get that damn formula!