The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXI (Part 3)

Virginia felt her skin crawl when Tony grasped her upper arm to stop her from leaving. As quickly as he had grabbed her he let his hand go. “Sorry! Just stop and listen will you.”

“I am not going to trick David into doing anything.” She stood with arms crossed tapping a foot anxiously.

Tony only had a silk robe on and it was so loose, nothing was hidden beneath. “Don’t you know what will happen if he dies?”

“David isn’t going to die!” She didn’t even believe the sound of her own voice.

The middle-aged man shrugged, “Perhaps or perhaps he will. He is certainly trying to kill himself.” Virginia had no answer to that.

“I think the only thing that happens if David dies is that you will no longer be able to rule...”

“... without the ‘Water’.” He finished for her.

That stopped her. “Don’t you know how to make it?”

“That is the one thing that David never revealed, to me or to anyone. I’ve looked though his private papers and nothing. Its stuck in his head.”

Virginia turned and looked out the window to the windy fall day, two female slaves were tending the fallen leaves. “This isn’t good.”

“Your finally figuring that out huh?”

She ignored his thrust. “Let me talk with Mary and see when is the best time to talk with David.”

“Talk...!”

Virginia spun about, “Listen Tony, I’m not going to trick David. I have been with him too long to do something to hurt him.”

“Then you will be crawling on the ground waiting for the next dog to come along to fuck that cunt of yours.” He wasn’t being figurative but very literal.

He never got away with talking with her like that, but this was different, Tony was right. She had seen a couple of the women that had not been able to get a fix of the mind controlling drug. It caused a shiver of fear to run up her spin.

“Come to my office after lunch tomorrow.” The door slammed as he left.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXII (Part 3)

That same night Virginia lay naked in bed as Mary cuddled up into her arm, her head upon the tall sexy woman’s shoulders. For hours Virginia could not sleep, could not get Tony’s words out of her head. For years she has fought for some semblance of normalcy in the Family and other than the times when the drug was in the air, she had been successful.

It had been crazy those first years after moving into this mansion. Tony and David and fucked every female that moved. They both had a particular like for incest, in their own families as well as others. And the ‘Water’ give them the power to do anything they wished. It was a crazy time, filled with evenings of orgies of naked female bodies using every means at their disposal that fancied either male.

Mothers had been forced to fuck their sons, daughters fucked their fathers, sisters and brothers, mothers and daughters and of course sisters and sisters. Virginia shivered remembering how she had helped David introduce Samantha into his Family.

“Mary?”

A light sleeper she awoke easily enough, “Hum?”

“Is there a good time to reason with David?”

That caught her attention and Mary lifted her head up off the shoulder to look into her lovers eyes. “Not really.” It was a strange question, one that Virginia already knew the question too.

“Never?”

“Well sometimes, but its hardly predictable.”

“Damn!”

Mary moved her hand to Virginia’s still firm breast, “Why darling?”

Virginia couldn’t tell even Mary she realized, the horror of it too real and very probable. No, in fact she had to hid this from the closest person in her life.

Instead Virginia turned her head and slipped her tongue between Mary’s lips. “I want to use the beaver.”

Mary gasped and smiled hugely, the earlier questions already forgotten. The ‘beaver’ was a strip of leather shaped like a beavers tail, thus the name. It inevitably meant tying the person up and spanking her body till the pain mixed with the pleasure that soon followed. Virginia had never truly lost the urge to tie up a woman and hurt her since she had done it so long ago to David’s mom.

Reaching over, Virginia quickly unlocked the small cupboard and extracted a small glass vial. She squeezed it between her strong fingers and immediately the glass shattered and fell to the floor. Both ladies found themselves inhaling deeply as the harsh stench of the ‘Toilet Water’ quickly clouded their minds and moistened their cunts.

Roughly Virginia pushed off her lover, and rolled over to sit upon the small of Mary’s back. Mary only moaned in delight as her life-mate roughly tied a satin sheet around her wrists behind her. Quickly, feeling the heat of her loins spreading throughout her body, Virginia retrieved the ‘beaver’ and knelt next to the round soft bottom of the younger woman.

Even as her hand came down with the ‘beaver’ she felt a thread of fear run through her body at the realization that she may soon find herself without the ‘Water’. Tears began to rain down her cheeks as Mary cried out in pleasure and pain as her ass turned a bright red at the beating she was receiving.

Possibly being the only woman that was allowed her own access to ‘Toilet Water’, Virginia never needed to abuse this privilege. She didn’t need too, there was always enough to quell her urges. At least once per day she cracked a vial of the liquid and enjoyed its result.

Soon she may find herself in a brothel in the middle of the worst jungle in the world, slobbered upon by the most grotesque of men. All the while she would want more, beg for more cock, cunt, animal or human. It wouldn’t matter. She would hump, fuck or suck anything or anybody. The lowest of the low for sluts.

Her hands trembling in fear and ‘Water’ induced excitement, Virginia retrieved another toy. This one a strap-on penis that had an attachment that caused vibration next to her clit each time she push the head of the phallus into a woman. It was something that David had had developed years before.

Fuelled by her impassioned blood, Virginia knelt behind her long time lover and aimed maliciously. She drove herself and the phallus down into Mary’s anus, which immediately produced a scream of pain and pleasure.

Tomorrow, when the drug wore off, Mary would be very sore for several days. Not for years has she been treated like this, this rough and forcibly. Virginia liked soft gentle love making, where tongue and fingers did the work. Where lingerie was the only addition to their bed-time play. Evidently, it wasn’t enough this night.

Fuelled by ‘Toilet Water’ Virginia started to push her hips back and forth behind her lovers with such force it was pushing the plump cute woman upwards in the bed. Again and again she pounded her cock into Mary, the produced vibrations feeling like nirvana.

Worry and excitement started to overwhelm her and Virginia began to see spots before her eyes.

Later, much later, Virginia awoke naked and sweating upon the wide bed. Her sex was sore from its abuse and sensitive from several orgasms. She looked over at Mary and found the woman still laying as she had been earlier, on her stomach with her hands bound behind her. Mary also had the now unlatched strap-on cock still in her rectum.

The tiny woman looked abused, spent and well fucked. With regret Virginia knew Mary would be very sore when she awoke. The scent of the ‘Water’ was no longer clouding her judgement and she knew, without a doubt now, that her principles had to be ignored and her lust for ‘Toilet Water’ forced her to join camps with Tony. Already, her fear was already changing her disposition.

Somehow they had to get the formula out of David.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXIII (Part 3)

“Okay, I figure we put a secret camera in the lab”, an area in the basement next to the ‘dungeon’, “and watch exactly what David does.”

Virginia just nodded her head back and forth, she knew it wouldn’t work. “David doesn’t label his vials and he isn’t neat enough to keep things in one place.” And she knew all the vials looked the same.

Years ago Virginia wanted to get out of David’s Family so bad she had thought for years how to get the formula off him. Even then she knew that it was impossible for her to leave her addiction and David. She tried so many different things, without jeopardizing her position with the Family. All to no effect.

“Besides, we have enough supply of ‘Toilet Water’ to last us and our clients for nearly three more years.” And Virginia could not imagine what life would be like if she knew at the end of the three years she would be a zombie of lust, looking for anything to quench the fire between her legs, and never succeeding. “Who knows when he will next go to the lab.”

Tony took this as an offence, Virginia had trashed his ideas so quickly. And to make matters worse, she was right.

They sat in the glass partitioned dining room. Alone and seated across the table. Each hating the other but also both needing the others participation, if not for different reasons.

“Well what is your idea?” She stared past him, fear again nearly overwhelming her. She had no other ideas.

Then Gail walked by, looking like she had a long difficult night. Virginia watched her walk, with pity, knowing she had been with David the night before.

Tony seeing her gaze change from a far-away look to one that watched and followed someone behind him, saw his mother also. “Slut”, he mumbled. He too understood where she had just come from.

“I think Gail is the answer.”

That caused Tony to frown, he could barely stand to be in the same room any longer with his mother. And too think of her as his salvation seemed a little too much for him. “You have to be joking?”

“No! I think that is exactly what will work.” Virginia ventured a smile, her new idea taking shape in her mind.

Tony was getting angry, “Well what the fuck is it?”

“David’s mother.”

He shook his head as if to clear it, “What of her.”

“Thats the answer.”

“The sluts been dead for years, how is that supposed to help us?”

“Who is the one person that David reveres above all others? The one that even drives him to drink himself senseless each night? His mom.”

“So?”

“So... if we can find someone that looks like her ...!”

“...he will think the slut is his mother and give the formula to her.” He took another quick sip of is brandy, “Hardly, he never gave the formula to her when she was alive, I doubt if he would do it now.”

“She never asked.”

That froze Tony in place, indeed David’s mother never asked her son for the formula. In his current drunken depressed condition he may just mistake her as his mother.

He couldn’t help but sneer, “I thought you didn’t want to trick him?”

Virginia couldn’t meet his face but felt a tear slip from one eye.

Tony stood to leave, “With all your holier than thou ways Virginia your just like David and I. If you had only been born with a cock...!”

He laughed all the way to the glass doorway, “Look though the Family’s girls to see if we have one in stock that looks like the old hen, or find one. I could care less who, just find the cunt. And fast!” He slammed the door nearly enough to break the glass.

Dealing with Virginia always left him feeling like he needed to fuck the shit out of some slut, Tony made his way to the dungeon for some entertainment.

Virginia only sat in place, hating herself and the life she was forced into. If the actress couldn’t get David to give out the formula then at least it may give him enough of a jolt to wake him from this living dead imitation. Perhaps this had a chance in helping David as well as preserving the ‘Water’ for the ladies of the Family.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXIV (Part 3)

Virginia could not find a single female that looked like David’s dead mother.

She had inspected every woman in the Family household. Every female in the Family that had duties off the Family compound. And each that had been sent out under contract for the Family.

Nothing!

Tony was becoming livid with his rush to get this plan moving, David seemed to be deteriorating daily.

Every photo, very video and every drawing that had the likeness of the dead woman was collected and analysed by a group of ladies that had known her. Within the half-dozen ladies, it included Loni, Tony’s sister, and Jill, Mary’s sister. None were told why they needed to find a substitute for the long dead woman but only that it was imperative.

It was Virginia’s idea to focus on looking for a woman about the same age as the year David first discovered the ‘Toilet Water’ rather than closer to the age of her death. She, of all people, understood David’s apathy towards himself, his disgust and desire mixed together, and his guilt at what he had first done initially in his own household.

David had created a dynasty but it was now in danger of crumbling.

Several came close, close enough for Tony at least, but none were close enough for Virginia’s taste. She had known the woman, she had hated her and loved her. She had also felt sorry for the woman as well as envied her position over her only son. Virginia had also dominated the woman both under the influence of the ‘Water’ as well as in private. David’s mom learned to love the taste of leather upon her bottom, to be bound as orgasm overcame her, and to even feel humiliation towards Virginia, her son’s girlfriend.

For years she had been her son’s staunchest supporter. Driving him on towards new and amazing heights of lust and lewdness. His mother joined him in so many orgies and initiations of new Family members that she was intimately known by nearly every female in the house at that time. All had tasted from the sex of the woman who had born their master.

Tony had arrived moments before, in the tiny spare room that had been turned into an office for the search. He didn’t hide the reason why he had come, he wanted to take his sister Loni to his bed for the evening and was anxious to get started. The slightly older woman had been flown in from the Family run brothel in the south of France. To many of the ladies, it was the one Family run business that was considered one of the beast duties to be sent too. One that only the privileged were given the honour to work there.

Virginia on the other hand, felt this was an intrusion upon her mandate. Each of the research group had been promised extra dosages of ‘Toilet Water’ and as many of the household females for their pleasure, if only they focused and worked towards the known goal.

It had been a week since they had started and nothing had been accomplished.

“What about her?”

It was Jill’s normally enthusiastic voice that had spoken. It was a question that was asked many many times in the last week, so it wasn’t something to get excited about. Virginia went over to the makeshift desk and looked down at the paper in the woman’s hand. In it was a article and a picture from some newspaper, in the picture was a mature but attractive woman standing just behind two men smiling and shaking hands.

Expensively dressed, jewels, different hair and less makeup perhaps, but it was the eyes that caught Virginia’s attention. The eyes were the same. “Oh my god.” It came out nearly a whisper but all in the room stopped and looked towards the tall sexy woman.

It was Tony that finally grunted, “What?”

Holding the paper out to Tony she said with a smile of triumph, “Its her!”

He studied the picture for nearly a minute as the other ladies in the room congratulated Jill on her find, an unknown prize was to be awarded to the one that had found her. His frown of displeasure started to soften and then finally he smiled, a thing that was rare indeed.

Tony too saw the resemblance. “Who is the slut?”

Virginia took back the paper and quickly scanned the article. Her joy turning quickly to disappointment, “She is the wife of some American Senator.”

It had been ordered that no public person or person of power could be approached to join in the Family. It was too dangerous, as David understood that his Family only thrived in obscurity.

“So?” Tony too knew the order given.

Virginia frowned, “Your call?”

It would have to be his decision and his alone, this was outside her power to have influence in. Virginia was only powerful within the Family not out.

“Get her. We can’t chance letting this woman get away from us, just get the cunt.” He motioned for Loni towards him, she ran to her brother knowing the dangers in angering him, and pulled the woman’s skirt up to give his fingers access to her sex.

“I’ll tell Acquisition.” It was the department within the Family that Tony was also the head of, a few women who’s primary job was to get persons that David or Tony had a desire for. These were primarily ladies who didn’t mind snatching young teenagers or mothers from their families.

“No.” Loni was beginning to pump her hips even as her brother had two fingers inside her vagina, her body responding as it had been trained for the last many years. “You do it Virginia, I don’t trust anyone else in this matter!”

Virginia was surprised but knew exactly why Tony told her to do this, if it didn’t work, Tony could point the finger at Virginia. So far his involvement was minimal.

She nodded her acceptance, even with his snakish and obvious intentions, Tony was right this was just too important. “Then I want Loni to help?”

That got a frown from him, “Why?” His sister was gasping and pumping herself on her brothers fingers, her orgasm fast approaching.

“She has spent years servicing women of all ages and with all types of desires.” At her brothel in the south of France, its clientele was primarily the upper crust of society. Women only.

It was true. “You get her tomorrow.”

Virginia could see that this was not an issue the Tony would give on, his little family reunion later was an event that left her with a feeling of compassion for Loni. Tony’s desires could sometimes be on the rough and imaginative side.

Tony left with but a smile, his fingers pulling his sister by her vagina. She didn’t notice as she tried hard to push more of her brother into her as she struggled to follow him.

Virginia turned back to the five others in the analysis group, “Okay, now I want to concentrate on cataloguing everything we can about David’s mother. Jill, I want you to discretely find out where I can find this Senator’s wife?”

“No problem Virginia.”

“And Jill,” the outgoing personality with the same body as her tiny round sister, looked suddenly somber at Virginia’s warning, “I said discretely!”

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXV (Part 3)

Setting down the phone, Virginia looked at the scratch pad with the notes she just wrote down. “Anything?” Asked Loni, laying naked upon the large queen sized hotel bed they shared.

“Only a phone number. I don’t like this.” Virginia also was naked, just having woken up.

“Like what?” They two had become lovers in their travels to the United States, forced upon them by the scent of the ‘Water’ rations Virginia brought with them. Every woman in the household needed someone to enjoy their addiction with, be they compatible or not, the ‘Toilet Water’ was the ultimate leveller.

It had not totally be disagreeable, Virginia had found Loni’s expertise in eating pussy a perfection. The woman had been trained nearly since her introduction into David’s Family so many years ago, to enjoy giving pleasure to women. It was how she got off. It was part of the reason she was in the south of France.

Other than a few group sessions years ago, Virginia and Loni had never truly been intimate. Virginia had learned, quickly in the last ten days, to regret that.

“This! Seducing Senator Benson’s wife!” Virginia sat heavily down upon the bed and reached for the phone while Loni knelt behind her mistress and started to massage her shoulders and lower back with her expert hands.

Even in her fowl mood, Virginia still had to do her duty. The consequences of failure a living horror too nasty to imagine. Nearly. Those images came to easily, too fast when the thought of the ‘Water’ drying up. It scared her like nothing ever had. More than her life itself!

She called a number at a prearranged location in Iceland, one that rerouted the line to five different locations around the globe. After several clicks she heard the dial tone and then dialled the number that had been given to her by Jill back at the Family compound.

“Yes, hello. May I speak to Mrs. Benson please?” Her voice was now soft, relaxed. She had to do her best acting if she and all other addicted ladies were to survive. “No, I’m sorry she doesn’t.”

A long minute of waiting.

“Hello, Mrs. Benson?” Loni climbed off the bed and smiled hugely, knowing that the first contact with their quarry was successful. She pressed Virginia’s thighs apart and slide her face between.

Knowing the pleasures that Loni could deliver Virginia never pushed her head out from between her legs but instead spread them even further and lay back. A tongue began a taunting expression of lust and eloquence as it danced upon the sex before it.

“My name is Ms. Lovell and I was told you and your husband, the Senator, have an interest in our children’s education?” She already felt the pressures begin between her legs, it never failed to amaze her how expert Loni was in using her tongue. And Virginia, whom had sex with over a thousand different ladies, was no slouch in herself.

“No, I’ve no link to that group. I represent a private interest that is willing to spend large sums in getting their point across.” It had been Tony’s only contribution to this plan, that money is the door opener for all. “Of course Mrs. Benson... Yvonne. Thank you.”

Virginia hung up the phone and grabbed the back of Loni’s head. “You slut, couldn’t wait for me to finish this call could you?” Loni just smiled without breaking stride in the work she so much enjoyed.

Virginia reached for her bag and another vial of ‘Toilet Water’, the fire between her legs would consume her with that familiar scent in the air. And she needed to forget what she was down here to do.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXVI (Part 3)

Yvonne Benson looked just like the pictures that Yvonne’s analysis group had compiled. The eyes were exact to David’s mother, so close, that standing here in the garden it caused a reaction between her legs when looking into them. Her sex never forgot it seemed.

Yvonne sat on the marble bench listening to the two ladies politely, attempting to decide of they were worth the Senator’s time. “That is all well and fine my dear but you still have not told me exactly what you have what my husband to accomplish for this new relationship we could build?” In other words, what did Virginia want in exchange for contributing large sums to the Senator.

It wasn’t a question that she had planned well, “I shall reveal that in time Yvonne.” It didn’t sit well with the woman, approximately the same age as Virginia, agreeing to so much money without knowing the terms it was given at. Yet again, it was a heck of a lot of money, even to a woman like Yvonne Benson that had lived a life of luxury.

Since they were outside, the meeting place had not been well planned, Virginia could not break a vial of ‘Toilet Water’. The light wind would take its addictive scent fast from their vicinity. She could see that Loni was practically itching for it to be broken, for her to dive between the shapely thighs of the Senator’s wife. It had been her duty, why she was brought—for her to use her expert tongue in fast-tracking the seduction of the Yvonne Benson.

It was not to be.

Hours later, on the phone back to the Family compound, Virginia listened to Tony’s loud and descriptive disgust at the lack of progress at the first meeting. In getting a woman into the Family it was always the most desirable if she could be seduced gently by inadvertently letting her enjoy the effects of the ‘Water’. Just as Virginia had done years before to Tony’s own mother, Gail.

Finally, after venting for several moments, Tony finally ordered, “Listen cunt, call that slut and tell her I want a meeting, in private, with her fucking husband!”

“Why don’t we try one more time Tony?” To be truthful, Virginia had no idea why Tony wanted to talk with Yvonne’s husband but could only assume he had discovered some piece of information that could be used as leverage.

“No. If my meeting doesn’t work we will have to send a team in to snatch her.” The last desperate plan, one that was very undesirable when dealing with this wife of a powerful man. “Then your job will be much easier right Virginia?” He was taunting her, making fun that she could not seduce Yvonne at the first meeting. “Give the phone to my slut sister.”

“Yes Master?” Virginia watched Loni’s face drain of all blood and her body seemed to turn into a scared little girl. Whatever her brother was telling her, scared her immensely. When they had left the day after discovering Mrs. Benson, Loni’s arse could not be touched for days and her vagina had bruising that could be seen since she had no hair below her head. Loni was a woman that was very scared of her own brother and the Family’s second in charge. Finally she set down the phone.

“Master ordered me to ask you to spank me.” She looked humbled, scared.

“I don’t take orders from Tony.”

“He predicted you may say that and told me to tell you that if you do not beat me each day before we return home that he will... he will...!” Loni began to cry, for her, the holiday was over.

Virginia was too compassionate with all the ladies of the Family to send a woman into Tony’s jaws if she had the power to stop it. This time she did. She held Loni as she sobbed, knowing that she would have to use the other woman in ways that she privately enjoyed. Her sex was moistening in anticipation.