The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Switch

Part One

Jonathan grew up never knowing he had a twin brother. His mother was a crack addict who sold her baby boys to support her habit right after giving birth. A lovely couple in Greenwich. CT adopted him naming him Jonathan after her father , raising him to be their own. It wasn’t until the passing of his mother that he learned he was adopted. She told him while on her death bed about his real mother and kept saying over and over how much she loved him.

He was only 6 months old when he was sold to the Baxter’s of Greenwich, CT. He grew up attending the best schools, wearing nothing but bespoke suits, and was molded into a perfect gentleman. Growing up, he was never without a tie and jacket for his parents insisted upon it. Formality at dinner was a requirement. He would change into black tie unless there were guests over for dinner; white tie and tails were required whenever his parents entertained. He spoke only when spoken to, always rose when a lady entered the room, and held her chair as she sat. His hair was always perfectly coifed; kept short with a deep side part cut in and his bangs brushed back and to the side. His nails were well manicured with a shiny clear polish.

When he turned six, his parents sent him to Phillips Exeter Academy where his class load included mathematics, science, business, foreign affairs, eight foreign languages to include Farsi, German, Russian and Chinese, lessons in grooming, etiquette and dance, skeet, English style riding, and lacrosse. After all, he was a Baxter and should be groomed knowing only the finer side of life. And that he did. They even hired another student to keep his room clean, his clothing properly pressed, and his riding boots well shined; and when they weren’t, he would use his riding crop to discipline him.

At the age of ten, he started to remain in the locker room after lacrosse practice while the other boys showered. He loved to smell their sweaty uniforms and jocks, and from time to time, a jock strap would go missing. But Jonathan knew where it was. He had taken it back to his room where he would put it over his head with the front pouch covering his nose and mouth. He would lay in bed all night smelling it with delight.

His school boy days would not last forever for young Mr. Baxter and off to Harvard he went where he earned a BS in Foreign Affairs and a MBA in Business. Finding a job was not an issue at all for him as this smart Harvard graduate had a 4.0 gpa, money, prestige, looks and charm. He had offers from all over the country but he went to work in Boston. His parents set him up with a modest five bedroom, six bathroom condo that had an indoor pool and servants quarters. He even had five parking spaces assigned to his condo which was a huge bonus for anyone living in Boston.

Immediately after moving in to the condo, Jonathan had one of the bedrooms converted into a dressing room with closets built into two walls and mirrors covering the remaining wall space. A dressing table in the center of the room held his jewelry cases which contained over 100 sets of cufflinks, shirt studs, tie bars, collar bars, rings, watches, bracelets and gold chains. The closets were filled with bespoke suits and shirts, braces, shoes, and ties. One section of the closet contained his tuxedo collection in black and blue, shawl, peak and notch collars, single and double breasted, vests, shirts with detachable high wing collars, and even three sets of tails. There were no casual clothes here as Mr. Baxter would never be seen in them. He was always dressed well and his employers remarked on how superb he looked in the office to the point where they only directed the wealthiest of clients to him.

One day, he was out with a friend having a few drinks when this guy walked up to Jonathan and called him Jake. Jonathan explained he must have the wrong person, that his name was not Jake but the man insisted and pulled up a photo on his phone of Jake with him at that same bar a month ago. Jonathan stared at the photo as he knew this was his missing brother but did not let on. “You must be mistaken. That is not me as this is the first time I have patronized this establishment.” “Whatever you say Jake. You can dress up and speak to me as if I were some peasant but I know the truth about you.” the man replied. He left and Jonathan went deep into thought wanting to know more about his brother.

Jonathan spent the morning hiring the staff to tend to his apartment and then went to work. He instructed his new butler that he dines in black tie nightly, to have an appropriate outfit ready for him when he returns. He left for the office wearing his three piece navy blue pinstripe suit with a double breasted vest complete with a lapel, a crisp white shirt with a high collar, a red tie with white medallions, navy lapel flower, red and navy print pocket silk, navy sheer OTC hose, black wing tips with a high polish, and navy and white striped braces. He chose the sapphire cufflinks with a gold tie bar and a gold Rolex with a blue face. Draped on his arm was a cashmere overcoat as Boston tends to be cold in the winter. Of course, he was the best dressed person in the office and several others who just started there wanted to know where he shopped for his clothing. “It is all bespoke attire, made especially for me to my specifications.", he replied. Emerson, one of his new colleagues, asked for the name of his tailor as he too would like to dress well. “Here you go my friend. Give him a call. I do hope you have a large enough wallet to be able to afford one of his ties.” Jonathan said with a chuckle.

Once home, Jonathon found his new butler Harold had everything laid out for him and helped him change for dinner. He dined alone and when done, retreated to the study where he sat down for a cognac and cigar. Harold asked if there would be anything else but there wasn’t and he was dismissed. This went on every day until the weekend when Harold slipped a ruffie into Jonathan’s drink. He passed out quickly and Harold moved Jonathan into his quarters where he strapped him into a chair, playing music for dear Jonathan. As he awoke, Jonathan struggled but Harold told him there would be none of that and quickly started a monitor with a spiral moving in and out. “Stare at the monitor.” and Jonathan did as he was told. Eventually, Harold had control over Jonathan. He planted a suggestion that Jonathan would only wear bow ties from now on, that he loved how they looked on him. Jonathan was released and he went out that afternoon to several shops—J. Press, Caramelo Clothing and Louis—where he purchased over 50 bow ties. When he returned home, he instructed Harold to box up his neckties, donate them to charity and replace them with these. “Very good Sir.", Harold replied and then assisted Jonathan as he changed into his attire for dinner.

After dinner, Harold put Jonathan under again. He stared at the spirals on the screen while a tape played over and over “You are now a bow tie boy; my bow tie boy. Bow ties are important to you now as they make you more and more submissive every time you wear one. You love being a submissive, not being in charge, no longer needing to make decisions. It is who you are. You feel good with your new life and you will always follow my instructions.” Jonathan sat in his tuxedo, watching the spirals and listening to this over and over for the rest of the evening. The next day, he woke, showered and dressed in a three piece grey pinstripe suit with a pink shirt and red bowtie with grey polka dots. He wore his pink diamond cufflinks and tie tack, diamond ring and black Rolex with a grey face. Instead of his usual boxer briefs, Harold handed Jonathan a pink thong, grey OTC sheer hose and grey shoes. Jonathan did not argue; instead he just dressed in the attire he was handed. He went to church and some of his acquaintances remarked over how well he looked in a bowtie. In fact, they liked the new look. He thanked them profusely telling them they were too kind. He returned to the condo where Harold sat him in front of the screen and continued his training. “You are becoming more and more submissive every day. You can’t help it. You no longer see yourself as better than others; anyone I introduce you to is now superior to you. You can’t help yourself. You must submit to them. You want to submit to them. It is important to you to submit to them.”

That night, Harold introduced Jonathan to his new guests. One was his brother Jake; the others were friends of his to include the guy at the bar. Knowing guests were coming to dinner, Jonathan was dressed in white tie and tails. He greeted them and could not take his eyes off his brother. “You look exactly like me. Same build, same facial structure, even the same height and weight. You must be Jake. I’ve heard that I had a brother but this is uncanny. All you need is a fresh haircut and you could pass for me.", Jonathan said as he welcomed his guests into the condo. “Come with me my brother. I think we need to dress you in more appropriate attire.” They went into Jonathan’s dressing room where he pulled out a second set of tails and helped Jake change for the evening. He then applied some of his hair dressing to Jake’s hair, combing just like he would comb his own. “There, now you look like a true Baxter! Tomorrow, we will contact my tailor and have him make a completely new wardrobe for you . I want you to move in here with me. Is that ok with you? Would you like that? And we need to take you to my barber to get you a fresh haircut.” Jonathan said to Jake.

Jake could not believe what he was hearing. He had been invited to dinner by Harold who noticed Jake living in his car in the parking lot of the local market. Jake was down on his luck. He had no place to live, no job, showered in the local Y and would rely of friends to help him out with a meal or sometimes a couch but living here? Heck yeah! Who in their right mind would refuse this?

They had dinner and when done, they retreated to the study for a cognac and cigar. Jonathan was a bit uncomfortable as his thong was tight but he did not say anything. They spoke for a while and Jake’s friends departed while Jonathan and Jake had another drink and cigar. Jake sat there and was rather envious of his brother thinking how this could have been all his if he were the one sold to the Baxter’s. Harold turned on the spirals and both men went under. Jonathan became more and more submissive while Jake became more and more assertive. Without thinking, Jake started to remove Jonathan’s tailcoat and pants while Harold brought in a gurney, razor and shaving cream. Jonathan was led to the gurney and as commanded, laid down on it. Jake proceeded to shave all the hair off of Jonathan—his balls and cock, anal cavity and legs. He told Jonathan to remove his shirt and then he shaved his chest, arms and arm pits. Jonathan was now devoid of all hair from the neck down. He then pierced Jonathan’s nipples and locked him in chastity. Harold left and brought in lace panties, fish net stockings and a garter belt and handed them to Jonathan who put them on without question. Jake then put him in a corset which was cinched tightly around Jonathan’s torso. High heels, a wing collar and bowtie, and white cuffs completed the outfit. “This is your new dinner attire. How do you like it?” Harold said. Jonathan replied, “If it pleases you, I must always dress like this for dinner Sir.” Jake shouted, “Get me another drink boy!” Jonathan did as he was instructed.

Harold left them alone for the evening as he saw his plan coming together.