The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TWI — Tanning While Intoxicated

Tony flipped through the channels about seven or eight times before concluding there was nothing on worth watching. He narrowed his choices down to Australian-rules football, a cooking show, a college cheerleading competition, and the Weather Channel. He was tempted to stop at the Weather Channel, especially since they were talking about a hurricane that was threatening to hit California. Ultimately, though, Tony settled on the cheerleading. After all, he was a guy, and who was he to argue with biology. When there were short skirts, tight tops, spandex, and young developing women, Tony was almost hypnotically compelled to watch.

No, not watch.

Stare.

Tony’s ex-girlfriend called it a character flaw. Of course, at first, she had been flattered, because she was the object of his attention. He had been on the college track team, and one day he ran through two hurdles and then tripped over a third because he was watching her jogging around the outside of the track. Of course, she laughed at him at first, and Tony was seriously embarrassed by his fall. Later that evening, though, he smoothly explained away the trip by whispering into her ear just what it was that had distracted him. She was particularly taken by the level of detail of his observations regarding her underwear. His knowledge about her privates was enough to convince her to let him get into her pants, and once he got there, she was even more impressed.

Unfortunately for Tony, she was less impressed as time went by, as she noticed his attention being drawn away by just about every young, attractive woman he saw. And not just in person. Tony’s eyes strayed to the TV screen too, even when they were in the middle of important conversations.

Finally it became too much for her. Tony didn’t even hear her break up with him the first time because he was staring at a woman at another table across the restaurant. He probably wouldn’t have heard the second break-up either if she hadn’t slapped him first, just before she stormed out of his life.

That was three months ago. Since then, he had been on a few dates, and they hadn’t turned out any better. Only one of the women was willing to sleep with him, and a couple others let him feel them up. But these women got tired of Tony’s habit too. As amazing as it might seem to some men, the women Tony went out with were unhappy about not being the center of Tony’s attention. So as a result, Tony was sitting alone late on a Saturday night, working at a 24-hour tanning parlor.

Tony’s boss came up with the “brilliant” idea of staying open all night after an all-night bender with some of his friends. Who needs to go to a tanning salon, he thought, when the sun is out? If someone wants a tan, the time she—since most of the clients were women—is going to come in is at night.

That was also three months ago. And just as Tony had been striking out socially for those three months, Tony’s boss had watched his bottom line sink lower and lower as not one customer came in after 8:00 PM.

After the first month, with night after night of mind-numbing boredom behind him, Tony made a deal with his boss. He agreed to give back an hour of wages each night in exchange for his boss getting cable installed at the store. So even if there were no customers, at least Tony had something to keep him occupied from 8:00 PM until 4:00 AM, five nights a week.

The “duh duh duh” chimes of the :28/:58 scores update droned by for at least the second time since Tony tuned in. Maybe it was the third time. In any event, Tony had yet to notice that the Kings won, the Lakers lost, and the highlights would be on the zero dark thirty SportsCenter. His eyes were still locked on the upper half of the screen, where the camera was focused on the blonde, busty-yet-perky head cheerleader from the University of Somewhere or Another.

The door opened. A long, bare leg stepped through the doorway. As the woman came in, a high-pitched signal broke through Tony’s daze. The entry sensor. His eyes shot from the TV screen to see how could possibly have come in at this hour.

“Hi there,” she said with a smile.

In an instant, Tony scanned up and down the woman’s body before paying considerably more attention to certain parts. She was a small woman, almost pixie-like in her features. He guessed that she was five feet tall, or maybe even an inch or two under. She had long, slim legs, and a body that tapered to a tiny, hourglass waist. Her hands, settled on her waist, were fine and dainty. He noticed her fingernails were painted a deep shade of red.

She had short brown hair, which framed her delicate face. She had high cheekbones, a slim and pointed nose, and a wide smile showing perfect, bright white teeth. Her lipstick was the same shade of red as her nails. The dark red practically beamed in contrast to her pale skin.

The only feature that seemed out of proportion was the woman’s chest. Her breasts were large and round, and the woman’s black shoulder-less dress strained to contain them. Tony could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra, which was absolutely astonishing to him. Her breasts stood out straight, without a hint of sag. He thought they must have been surgically enhanced, because he had never met... seen, he corrected himself... tits which resisted gravity like these.

The woman cleared her throat, and Tony looked back at her face. She was still smiling those pearly whites, staring back at Tony with her ice blue eyes. He felt lost in those eyes.

“Hello?”

Tony shook his head and regained his senses. “Sorry about that. We don’t get many customers at this time of night. For a minute there, I wasn’t sure if you were real or not.”

She walked up to the counter, which separated the waiting room from the back area where the tanning booths were, and reached out to softly stroke his arm. Her skin was cool, and her touch raised goose bumps up his arm. The sensation kept running down his back. “Real enough for you?”

“Oh yeah,” he sighed. He shook out his hand to regain feeling. He still felt the tingling from where she touched him. “So what can I do for you?”

“I saw an ad for this place in the paper, and I thought I’d give it a try. As you can see, I haven’t been getting much sun lately.”

She pulled the strap down off of one of her shoulders, which gave Tony an even greater view into her cleavage. She wasn’t kidding. Her skin had a consistent color: pale. Not only did she have no tan-line, she had no tan at all. He had never seen anyone who looked so pale all over.

It did nothing, however, to detract from her looks. Tony wouldn’t have described her as beautiful. She was more the “cute” sort. She was so slight, he almost would have mistaken her for a child if not for her disproportionate chest. But she was definitely attractive, and very sexy. He was imagining this pale, tiny woman kneeling before him, her mouth perfectly situated in front of his crotch...

“How did you get so pale?” he asked.

The woman giggled, which lit up her smile even more, and brought a twinkle to her eyes. “I work nights. In fact, I don’t think I’ve seen the sun for... well, it’s been a very long time.”

She caught Tony staring again at her chest. She realized that she hadn’t pulled up her strap again, and was close to exposing herself. Tony gulped in embarrassment from being caught. Then he noticed that she was a little bit flushed also. The red tinge to her skin was eerie, considering how much it contrasted with her lack of color.

“I’m Tony,” he said, introducing himself to break the ice, and to move past the tension caused by his bad habit. He offered his hand, which she accepted. Even though Tony was only about five-eight, his hand practically dwarfed hers.

“Beth.”

He closed his hand around hers. Again, he shuddered with the touch of her skin. He wondered if she had a circulatory problem or something, because she felt so cool to the touch.

“You can let go now,” she said softly. Tony didn’t realize that he was still holding her hand. He was too busy losing himself in the crystal eyes of her sweet face.

He apologized again, breaking contact quickly and almost jumping out of his chair. He grabbed his keys, and buzzed open the door from the waiting room. Ordinarily he would have had her fill out the intake form out in the lobby before bringing her back. But considering it was after midnight, and he didn’t expect the place was exactly going to get crowded, he let her in so he could keep her company.

“Why don’t you sit down here while you this fill out.” He handed Beth a beaten-up clipboard with a ballpoint pen dangling from a chain. He then motioned to the sofa along the wall “I need you to fill this out before we start. Just fill in the stuff down to the bold line.”

Beth settled into the cushy couch. She gathered up the pen and started writing on the form. While she did that, and without looking up, she asked, “So how long would you recommend for me?”

“Huh?” He thought about how much of his erection she could handle in that little pussy of hers. He crossed his legs to cover up the bulge in his pants.

“How much time in the tanning booth do you think I should spend?” She looked up at him. He didn’t think she saw his body’s betrayal. If she spotted it, she didn’t let on. “I’d like to get a good tan, after all.”

“Well, with your coloration, I don’t think you should spend much time, at least the first time.” He watched her as she returned to filling out the form. “These tanning booths are pretty intense. If you spend too much time, especially before you build up some color, you can get skin cancer.” He thought that he wouldn’t want anything to mar her perfect skin.

Beth looked up and smiled at Tony again. “That’s sweet of you to worry about me like that. I’m not real worried about cancer though.” She handed the clipboard back to Tony. “All done.”

Tony took the clipboard. “Thanks. Now I’ve got to put this into our computer. If you want to get ready, you can go back there and change.” He sat down at his desk by the counter again, and gestured down the hall. He noted that the woman’s handwriting was tiny, precise, and very neat. He typed in her personal information, her demographic information, and her credit card information. He saved the file, and made a mental note to look up her address and phone number later.

“Would you mind if I just change here while you keep me company? I trust you not to look.” Beth flashed a shy smile, which was belied by the wink that followed.

This time it was Tony who was blushing. “Whatever you like. There’s a robe hanging up in the booth.” He spun around in his desk chair to again face his computer. “You’re the first person whose ever come in here this late, and you’re definitely the first one who didn’t change in the private rooms.”

“Why do you suppose that is?” she asked with an innocent tone.

“I don’t know. I’ve just reached the point of concluding my boss was crazy for thinking anyone would come in here at night. Everyone’s too busy partying, getting drunk or getting laid.”

“Unlike the two of us, I guess.”

Tony was tempted to turn around and look at Beth, but he restrained himself. He also resisted the urge to respond to her comment with the suggestion on his mind. No matter how playful and flirtatious she acted or how sexy he was sure she looked without her clothes on, he was not going to risk getting fired for propositioning a customer. He did, however, look up at the intruder mirrors to try to sneak a peek. But she wasn’t there.

He checked the mirrors in both corners, and he couldn’t see her.

“Are you decent?” There was no answer. “Beth?”

He looked up to the mirrors again, and still he couldn’t see her. He couldn’t figure out what happened.

Tony swiveled around in his chair, and there was Beth, standing right there in front of him. She was wearing a plain white robe embroidered with the “Tan It If You Got It” logo. Her clothes were folded up in a neat pile on the sofa. Tony noticed a gleam in her eyes, and for an instant, he thought she was licking her lips while looking at him. “I’m all set,” she said. “What’s next for us?”

Tony swallowed sharply as he regained his composure. “It’ll take about a minute to power up the booth. I’m gonna set it for ten minutes for your first session.” He led her down the hall to the first room. She walked uncomfortably close to him, and he thought he felt a chill radiating from her. “Before you get on the table, you need to put these on.” He handed her a pair of opaque glasses. “You’ll have the room to yourself, and it’s got a lock from the inside, so you can wear as much as you want.”

“Or as little?” she teased. She really knew how to push his buttons, he thought.

“Or as little. Whatever turns you on.”

“Ooh, now there’s a thought.” Beth ran a hand up and down Tony’s arm. “What if you’re turning me on? Can I wear you in there?”

Tony was too stunned to respond. It was as if she was reading his mind. She was almost scaring him now.

The beeper went off from the tanning bench, and a green “ready” light flashed.

“No response,” she said. “Well, maybe later. You can check out the results of my new tan.”

Beth left Tony standing silent in the doorway, which she closed in his face. He heard the latch click, indicating she had locked the door from the inside.

“God damn stupid idiot fuck-up!” He continued berating himself as he returned to his desk. He had her right there, wearing nothing but a robe, and she was OFFERING HERSELF to him! And what did he do? He stared, he stuttered, and he did NOTHING! He added one last “shit!” as he smashed himself back into his chair.

Tony spent the next ten minutes watching the clock like his life depended on it. The numbers ticked off painfully slowly. He wasn’t sure he could wait any longer.

The door buzzer went off again. This time, there was a couple, a guy and a girl.

“Hey dude,” the guy said through a bit of a slur. He was obviously drunk. “Is this a bar?” His girlfriend, who was slumped against him, just laughed uncontrollably. “Oh, I guess not, cause you’re the only one here, and there aren’t any bottles.” He seemed very proud of his wit.

Before Tony could make a comeback, the pair just turned and left again.

Tony sighed, slumping his head onto his hands as he rested his elbows on his desk. He looked at the clock again, and realized that it had been at least twelve minutes since Beth locked the door. He checked the mirrors again, and again saw nothing but the empty room.

“What a jerk!”

He wheeled around with a shock. There was Beth, in a place she couldn’t have been an instant earlier. He was certain he looked at that spot in the mirror, and there was no one there.

“I can’t believe people like that are allowed to live,” she said. “If I had my way, I’d just rip their heads off.” Beth closed the distance between her and Tony. “I can see I’m sounding a little bloodthirsty for you. I’m sorry.” She took his hand. “Come on, let’s talk about you and me instead. I know you’re interested. It’s pretty obvious.” Tony was suddenly aware that he was getting painfully hard.

“Well, I want you too. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted you.” She led Tony back to the tanning booth. “And now, you’re going to give me what I want.”

She flicked on the light in the booth. The fluorescent bulbs sputtered to life, flashing out and then asserting themselves. The light reflected brightly off the mirrored walls which lined the room.

Tony’s face went white. She wasn’t there! He looked at one wall mirror, then another. The mirror right in front of him reflected him, but Beth simply wasn’t there.

“Tony,” Beth purred seductively. “Look at me. I want you to tell me how my tan looks.”

She slipped the white robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor around her feet. The tiny woman was completely naked, and Tony’s eyes were grabbed by her amazing body. She pressed her round breasts together with her hands, rubbing her nipples hard. One of the hands slid down her flat stomach and between her legs. She was completely shaved, and he watched as Beth played inside her lips, coming out with a sheen from her juice.

But most amazing of all was the color of her skin. Her skin was now a golden brown. Every inch of her looked like she had been a California beach bunny her whole life.

“You look...”

“... amazing, isn’t it?” she finished.

“How is that possible?” He couldn’t or didn’t want to believe what he was seeing. But in that one small part of his brain, it made perfect sense.

“Why does it matter?” she asked. “All that matters is that I’m here with you now, and I’m going to make your dreams come true.” She closed and locked the door to the booth. She walked behind Tony, pressing her firm tits into his back. She reached around and unbuttoned his shirt. “You see, Tony, I’ve looked into your mind, so to speak. I saw you staring at me. I saw you staring at the cheerleader on the TV show. I even saw you staring at that drunk girl before.” Her hands drifted lower, pulling open his jeans. “You like to look, but you want to have, don’t you?”

Tony didn’t even bother denying it. Beth, the voice whispering in his ear, might as well have been his own internal voice talking to himself. And the fact that his clothes appeared in the mirror to be coming off on their own did nothing to alter Tony’s state of mind. He had accepted that this mystery woman who had walked in tonight was going to change his life. Forever.

“I want to have you,” he whispered. “I want to have all of you.”

He felt Beth’s hot breath on his skin. “Soon,” she whispered back.

Her hands pressed down on his shoulders, pushing him to his knees. It occurred to him that she was so short that she couldn’t reach his throat while he was standing up. He smiled at the thought.

“I don’t want your throat,” she said as she walked around him. “I want you at the right height to suck on my tits.” She wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him into her. Tony closed his eyes in pleasure as he fastened his mouth to her erect nipple. As he licked and sucked, he tasted something sweet and warm. He kept working her breast and was rewarded with more of the fluid. After several minutes, she shifted him to her other breast. Tony’s mind was clouded by white-hot thrills as he drank, and Beth stroked his hair as she closed her eyes, through back her head, and rode Tony’s body through her own waves of pleasure.

Tony was sated on Beth’s essence. He gazed up at his mistress and she looked back at him. Her eyes were almost gleaming. Whereas before they had seemed pale and icy, now her eyes shone in a bright, almost crystalline shade. He would have sworn her eyes had been replaced by sapphires.

“Now is the time to choose,” she said. “You know what I am, and you know what I am offering you. I can give you one night of incredible sex, or a lifetime of unimaginable passion. But for that, you must give me your life and your trust.”

It didn’t even take him a moment to make up his mind. He smiled, and Beth smiled back. Her perfect white smile, changed only by the fine, sharp fangs which now pressed against her red lips.

“Get on the table,” Beth said.

As Tony got on the table, Beth explained what had happened and what was about to happen. He had tasted her essence, which prepared his body for the change. In order to complete the process, she would bring him to climax, at which time she would drink his blood and his cum together. When he was completely drained, his body would be transformed. He would then be reborn.

“Not that I’m complaining,” Tony said as Beth wrapped her mouth around his cock, “but why does it matter that you drink my cum?”

Beth had knelt down on the floor, pulling Tony’s legs to dangle off the edge of the table. By straining his neck, he could just see her little head pumping at his groin. She sent a shiver through his body with a particularly deft flick of her tongue. Her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft and stroked from the base up to the head, letting him pop out. “It’s a secret,” she said. “But I promise you’ll like it better this way.”

Tony had only experienced oral sex twice before, but neither girl had been half as gifted as Beth was at fellatio. This woman had a way with her lips, her tongue, and her remarkably deep and able throat. Plus, the feeling of those fangs, sliding along the sides of his rod, and even the thought of them, added something unlike anything he’d experienced before. She brought him to the edge of orgasm at least three times before changing her pace and easing him back down. On the fourth time, she sensed he couldn’t hold back any longer. The heat of his cock increased as he approached climax. This time, she raised her head on his dick and inhaled deeply. Suddenly, he felt an instant of pain just as the most powerful orgasm ever ripped through his balls and pulsed outward.

Tony had never before climaxed so hard that he yelled, but Beth brought him to moans, screams, and finally a long, satisfied sigh before he was claimed by blissful oblivion.

When Tony awakened, his eyes opened to see Beth, still naked and radiant, perched on top of him. An instant later, he realized that his erection was buried deep inside her, and she was riding him. Her tight little cunt squeezed and stroked him in rapid-fire fashion, sending unrecognizable pleasures through his body.

“Hey, baby,” she cooed. “I hope you don’t mind that I borrowed you for some fun of my own.”

Tony tried to speak, but he could only make a dry, breathy sound. Beth touched her fingers to his lips with a knowing look.

“Don’t try to talk right now. Your body needs nourishment to help it recover.” She climbed off his pole, which was still standing rock solid. There was a slurping pop from her when she slid completely off him. “That’s why I brought something for you.”

Tony slowly turned his head to follow Beth’s movements. His neck was stiff and sore, and it took a great deal of effort to make that slight move. He saw another woman sitting on a chair by the door. Like Beth, the other woman was also completely naked. This woman was much taller than Beth, and also more voluptuous (although Tony had come to appreciate Beth’s delicate features along with her exquisite rack). She had long blonde hair, which cascaded around her full breasts. The woman had a glassy look in her eyes.

“Tony, this is Maggie. I met her a few nights ago at a bar, and we had some fun. She’s very tasty.”

Beth led Maggie to the table where Tony was laying. Beth’s small hand pressed into the larger woman’s back, and Maggie bent over. Maggie’s breasts dangled in front of Tony’s mouth.

Instinctively, Tony pulled his lips apart, feeling them slide over his fangs for the first time. Despite his weakness, his body moved instantly to take his first meal. He felt the exquisite pleasure as his teeth pierced the soft, pliant flesh of Maggie’s chest, and then the blood poured forth into his wanting mouth. He felt the strength flood into him, and he felt warm again.

His mind reveled in the blood, but his body acted as if it knew exactly when to stop. He pulled away abruptly, his head spinning and his eyes lost in a red haze. After a couple moments, he felt better.

“Welcome to your new life,” Beth said. “I think you’re gonna make a great vampire.”