The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tabitha’s Revenge: Chapter 9

by Gloryboy

Dr. Wretched Richards felt more wretched than ever. Not only had he been reduced to a hairless, opinionless, silent, immobilized object and become more horny and frustrated than any man had ever been, but Tabitha was well on her way to becoming one of the most famous psychological practitioners in history because of him.

“That’s right, my precious son,” Ruth taunted, “Tabitha will be remembered in the same breath with Freud and Jung. But don’t worry, my sweet richiepoo. You’ll be remembered too, in the same breath with Sybil and other patients through whom psychologists and psychiatrists made their great discoveries.”

He was beyond furious. Tabitha had taken everything from him, including his dignity, his identity, his very personality and his mother had helped her every step of the way. Ruth just smiled and said, “Well, enough of these deliciously cheerful thoughts. I knew this was going to happen. Here I’m supposed to be doing my aerobics and, instead, I’m talking away to you. It’s all your fault. I should have known you’d draw me into a long conversation with those articulate words of yours.”

“Gffff! Mmph! Gack! Garg!” he moaned furiously.

She was totally mocking him and his condition. She smiled in satisfaction and said, “Mute.”

Suddenly, his throat tightened and he could not utter a sound.

“Sorry, honey,” she smirked. “But I just have to get my exercises done. I’m afraid you’ll have to be seen and not heard. But don’t worry. I’ll do the talking.”

He could do nothing but watch helplessly as Ruth did her aerobics. Finally, she smiled and said, “Shower time.”

She was gone for only a few minutes. When she returned, she was wet and dried off in front of him. She sensuously combed her wet, long, blond hair. She looked at her hot, sweaty, miserable and desperately horny son and smiled.

“I know this is pretty mild compared to what Tabitha and some of the others, even Rachel, do to you. But, after all, I’m your mother. I can’t be as blatantly sexual as they have the liberty of being.”

Again, she was totally mocking him. He hated her, his own mother. He hated them all. He knew his opinion was meaningless though. He was a silent object.

“Oh, before I leave, I need to give you something you deserve.”

“Ass high” she commanded.

She picked up a paddle that was on a table along with a container of salt and a bowl of water.

“The paddle, you’ll notice, has little tacks in it,” she delighted in showing him.

She hauled off and smacked his bare, smooth ass with the paddle. Even though he was denied any verbal expression, the pain was so bad that a muffled wale still came from his mouth. She went from cheek to cheek, tanning every inch of his ass as he cried and pleaded with his eyes. Finally, she set the paddle down and picked up the salt. She put generous amounts on her hands and started rubbing them into his tortured ass. His cheeks convulsed with a life of their own. He writhed and whimpered, his ass spasmed. She walked in front of him.

“You see,” she explained, “now I dip the paddle into the water, getting the tacks all wet. Then I put the salt on the tacks and it adheres because they are wet. At least some of the salt will be driven in when I spank your sorry butt. I should have done this long ago but at least no one else can deny that your Mom can still give you the ultimate spanking.”

He could not help but continue crying silently as he suffered the burning, biting pain of a thousand fiery pinpricks in his ass. And, of course, the inescapable conditioning was kicking in.

“Pain = desire = frustration. Mom= = pain= desire= frustration = no- I’m a man- a- need to cum, need to cum, I’m do- do- wretch. Mom= pain= desire= frustration = Mom =”

“No need to thank me,” she smiled and petted his head. “Your reaction is all the thanks I need.”

He knew it would never end but at least it could not get any- he caught himself. It always did and always would get worse.

Tabitha’s Revenge: Chapter 10 by Gloryboy

It was a special day. Virginia Givens was visiting. But it was more special than that. They were letting him move. The only problem was that they were controlling every inch of his movement.

Tabitha, Judy, Virginia, Rachel and Ruth set around in chairs chatting as he served them drinks and waited on them hand and foot, unable to disobey or act against them in any way. He hobbled and limped with painful blue balls. He had to greet each of them by kissing their asses and now he was being trained in the art of eating out a woman to her heart’s content. he had already eaten out each of them once and was starting on round two as they chatted and occasionally looked down and laughed. Being forced to eat them and give them sexual pleasure directly made him even more frustrated. He almost wished he was unable to move at all still.

“My latest experiment will start now,” Tabitha said. “The mind control is so powerful after all these years that I can even have sex with him, actual intercourse, and he still can’t cum. So, wretchy, you’ll get to use that equipment of yours after all. The barrels will just stay loaded. Poor baby, do you think that will make the old sacs hurt worse than ever?”

They all laughed and laughed more as tears ran down his face. He knew there was no real ending to this story, definitely no climax. He would just go on suffering and suffering as long as he lived.