The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Abby

Chapter Two: Rhiannon

by Penny Propofol

The redheaded Alicia looked so peaceful lying on the examination table. Her eyes were closed; her expressionless face conveyed her incapacitated state. One of Steve’s devices was strapped to Alicia’s head. It kept her in this state and allowed him complete access to her mind. Steve had managed to get all of the information that he needed out of her. He found out about her suspicion that he was developing something using company resources. She suspected that something would be sold on the side by him and she wasn’t about to let him have a free lunch. He also learned that she’d told no one of her suspicions. Essentially, she didn’t want to share the credit for catching him. She just about got the drop on him, too, until she got trapped in the foyer to the lab and gassed.

Now she was strapped to an examination table, completely conscious and very pissed off. She cursed at Steve, demanding to be set free. She yelled for help, eventually giving in to the realization that no one would hear her. She pleaded with Steve as he lowered some strange looking device toward her. Unable to avoid having it attached, it was soon strapped around her head. The device had a cable leading over to some kind of control station near the examination table. Alicia’s eyes opened wide with fright, she demanded, “What are you going to do to me?” Steve smiled as he checked the display screen. Then he looked over at her with a bit of mischief in his eye. He said, “I’m going to get some answers out of you, Alicia. You’re going to tell me everything I want to know.” She hissed, “You’ll never get away with this, you baaa-aaaa-aaasssss…” Her mind reeled as she felt the device being switched on.

Her mind was swirling; she was losing her orientation. She had been really angry with Steven just seconds ago. Now that was all breaking up and simply evaporating as the device was scrambling her mind. Once she was essentially neutralized, Steve activated the information acquisition function. The pulses applied to Alicia’s brain changed and she began to experience a kind of suction sensation. It felt as though her dazed mind was being pulled into the box that Steven was working with. The pull was so strong; she couldn’t fight it. Within seconds she felt trapped inside the box, completely at Steve’s mercy. It was as though her mind was being strapped down and probed. Though she knew it was happening, she was powerless to try to mount any kind of resistance.

Suddenly she felt Steve’s voice in her mind. He began to question her and without hesitation, she answered him. She told him all about her suspicions that he was using company resources to make himself rich. How she planned to bring him down and capitalize on his demise. She could feel the information being pulled out of her with each question. As badly as she wanted to keep her secrets, she couldn’t stop telling him what he wanted to know. Worse, she felt herself becoming aroused from his having so much power over her. Right now he could make her tell him anything, or even make her let him do anything to her. Somehow that really turned her on even though she hated him for doing this to her. Even though she hated him she felt a closeness to him. His being inside her mind was the most intimate experience she’d had with a man. She began to feel herself wanting him to stay. Wanting him to know everything there was to know about her. Wanting to belong to only him. She felt herself getting wet, thinking about his masculinity. About how powerful his mind was and how good it felt to have that power having its way with her mind.

Steve smiled with satisfaction once he had all the information that he needed. At the same time, he became aware of Alicia’s growing attraction to him. While he was surprised at this development he certainly wasn’t above taking advantage of such an opportunity. The information flow out of her had been completely successful. Steven figured it was time to pump some information into her. He wanted to see how susceptible Alicia was to being reprogrammed. She was a strong, independent woman and he had a great desire to turn her into his plaything. Alicia, helpless on the table, could only wait and wonder what diabolical things Steve would do to her next. Part of her was frightened by the prospect, but another part of her was very turned on about it. Steve manipulated the controls at the station and Alicia began to feel a new sensation. This time instead of feeling like she was having the information sucked out of her, it felt as though it was being pumped into her.

As the device kept her brain in a neutral state, it began to put Steve’s words deep inside her mind again. Only now, instead of causing her secrets to be pulled out of her, they were editing her. She was being overwritten with a new personality. Word by word she could feel herself being changed. She realized she was being reprogrammed as Abby was licking her wide open pussy between her spread legs. Normally she would have been totally outraged at this, but at the moment with Steve fucking her mind, she couldn’t resist having her pussy tongue fucked as well. Round and round Abby’s tongue went, licking Alicia into ecstasy while Steve was reprogramming her. She couldn’t stop all of the emotions being caused from it all. It was all building up into an unstoppable force within her. She knew somehow that Steve was harnessing it, that he was going to use that emotional power on her.

As she started to cum, her mind spun completely out of her control and Steve pounced on it. As the waves of indescribable pleasure rippled through her body they caused indescribably powerful emotions and ecstasy in her mind. As this was happening, Steve began to force Alicia to associate the emotion with him. Channeling all that power into her mind overwhelmed Alicia completely. As she began to come down from the mind wrecking orgasm she drifted off to sleep with Steve’s recorded mantras being piped into her wide open mind. As she slept, she dreamed of him, having sex with him, belonging to him. Helpless to resist the suggestions, her mind began to assimilate this information as she napped.

Alicia awoke some time later but she had no idea how long she’d been asleep. She remembered feeling his mind probe reaching into her, scanning her mind, taking her secrets from her. She remembered being powerless to stop it or even try to fight it. She remembered that same device putting his words into her mind and making them her thoughts. She had felt herself being reprogrammed and she knew it was happening though she couldn’t resist it. Her function now was to protect Steve from being detected and to report back to him regularly should anyone else become suspicious. Deep inside she resented being made to obey him like this and yet she could do nothing about it. Steve released her from the grip of the device and observed her as she began to regain her bearings.

Alicia had come here on a personal mission to expose Steve and bring him down. Those thoughts had been edited out of her mind. She sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed facing Steve as she sat. She found herself smiling at him, giving him her attention, hanging on his every word. She caught herself taking in his scent, adoring it, wanting to be covered in it. Her heartbeat picked up its pace as his attention remained focused on her. She realized she was staring into his eyes. What the hell was wrong with her? She was confused for a moment and then the realization struck her like a thunderbolt. That son of a bitch had programmed her to fall in love with him. That dirty bastard, this just wasn’t fair. She felt her rising emotions for him began to pin down the last remaining part of her will and subdue it completely. Her inner dialogue slowed, became broken up, erratic and then disappeared. Her anger over what he’d done to her simply evaporated. Instead of thinking about how she’d been captured and enslaved, she had her eyes-closed and was tongue kissing him. She pressed her naked body up against him as she felt herself being overcome by his masculine scent.

Dropping to her knees in front of him, she ripped open his pants. Steve had to stifle a laugh as he saw that his plan was working far better than expected. He felt her tiny hand grip his dick and pull it out of his clothing. In another second, her soft, plush lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft while her tongue began to do indescribable things. Within seconds he was hard as a rock and she was sucking him off with abandon. She was a spitfire, redheaded girl and when she set her mind to something she always got what she wanted. Right now she wanted his cum, all of it. She wasn’t about to share any of it with the other girls in the lab. Steve’s eyes rolled up as the sensation from her lips, tongue and suction had him rocketing toward orgasm. In the meantime, Jaime and Abby were watching Alicia’s technique with some admiration. Neither of them had ever been as fiery or as bold as Alicia and they clearly envied her now. Even though she was under his control like they were, she was exerting some kind of power over him that he hadn’t anticipated. Sure, he was stronger, maybe even smarter and had the tactical upper hand. On the other hand, she knew he liked what she was doing and there were a lot more surprises she had left in her bag of tricks. Alicia had known how to manipulate men for a long time. She knew how to use their desires against them. She might be his slave, but she was still a woman, a woman that knew how to influence men.

Steve’s eyes actually went crossed as he came for Alicia. She swallowed everything, greedily slurping it down. When he was done, he was spent and ready for a nap. Alicia quickly stood up and guided him over to the exam table and guided him onto it. She covered him with a blanket as she spoke to him soothingly. She told him she was going to get dressed now and go back to the office to start covering for him. He was her man now; she would destroy anything or anyone that meant him harm. She pointed to Jaime, the tall brunette. She said, “Bitch, get dressed and go to work. You need to make it look like everything is normal. If you fuck this up you’re going to pay.” She looked at Abby and said, “Put your clothes on and come with me. We’ve got work to do back at the office.” Abby started to get dressed immediately. She was a very sweet girl, very submissive and no match for Alicia’s dominant personality. Jaime on the other hand got a slightly annoyed expression on her face. She said, “And just why would we take orders from YOU?”

In the blink of an eye, Alicia slammed Jaime onto the nearest lab countertop onto her back. Then she snatched up a beaker and shattered the end of it, holding the jagged glass less than an inch from her face. The redhead’s reply was, “Because if you don’t, bitch, you’ll wish you had when I cut off that pretty face of yours. Now move your ass!” Trembling, Jaime complied and quickly left for work without further delay. Abby found herself slightly amused because she felt Jaime was quite full of herself. She enjoyed seeing Alicia put that bitch in her place. Very soon, Abby was dressed and ready to go. Alicia packed up Steve’s bag with some things she would need back at the office. Her love for Steve was growing stronger by the minute. She was well aware that there was only one person left at that office that could get in the way. That one person would be factored out of the equation. That one person was Rhiannon.

Rhiannon was a brilliant young creative mind at the company. She was as beautiful as she was intelligent: off the charts on both measures. Alicia had always resented her because she saw Rhiannon as one of those girls that thrived on being unobtainable. Men continually made fools of themselves trying to win her, but she simply would not be had. She had raven black hair, haunting blue eyes and a million-watt smile. Her figure was the envy of all the other girls, Alicia included, and she knew it. She was a small girl, only standing 5′ 4″ but she was perfectly proportioned. She looked after her body like a temple, her skin was perfect and she was easily the most desirable woman working at the company. Rhiannon had only been with the company for three years. Yet in that amount of time she’d come up with four top-notch products. Each of them went into development immediately. It bolstered her reputation inside the company and out. It had also earned her all kinds of praise and bonuses. Many of the men that worked with her were simply too intimidated to even approach her. She had very little regard for that kind of men. She desired a real lion among men and she’d get one, too.

Alicia probably wouldn’t have cared so much about Rhiannon or the attention she got except that Steve seemed to like her. Even worse, Rhiannon knew that he was a man with real potential. He was her only peer at the company intellectually and he clearly wasn’t intimidated by her success. Rhiannon knew that Steve was married to Jaime and she’d even seen the woman at the office a few times. She always kept an eye on Steve though, just in case he ever got tired of dealing with Jaime’s issues: her jealousy, her insecurity, her nagging, and the way she was always questioning him. He was a very attractive man and she knew it. She was just sure some pretty young thing would come along and steal him from her. She was very aware of Rhiannon and the threat that she posed, though she never confronted her. Alicia had other ideas. She was definitely going to take Steve from Jaime, but she was also going to get Rhiannon out of the way.

When the girls arrived at the office, Alicia led Abby to Rhiannon’s office. Alicia knocked at the door and heard Rhiannon say, “Come in!” The girls walked into her office to find Rhiannon on the floor using her yoga mat. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination. They were so tight that you could see every detail. Even more shocking was that the pants were also sheer with patterns woven into them. When they found her, she was bent over completely at the waist, showing off her tight pussy and ass to whoever walked through the door. Alicia thought to herself, “Slut!” Rhiannon looked back at the two girls from between her legs and said, “Be right with you!” Alicia looked at Abby and smiled as she pulled out the Tazer gun. Rhiannon’s soft ass was just too tempting a target for Alicia to resist. Aiming the gun with its red dot sight, she pulled the trigger and the cable shot out the end of the gun. The probe at the end hit Rhiannon’s lovely left cheek and penetrated into her soft skin. In the next instant, the pulse coming down the cable started overriding Rhiannon’s control of her body and she collapsed onto the mat. She was now completely subdued by the pulse from the gun.

She had been taken completely by surprise when the Tazer dart hit her. Lying on the mat she was incapable of movement, speech or thought. She was, in fact, completely neutralized and would remain so as long as the pulse continued to come from the gun. With Rhiannon now under control, Alicia gently placed the gun on the floor as it continued to keep its hold over her. Abby sat Rhiannon up, though her head was still nodded forward. Alicia reached into the bag and pulled out a band to hold Rhiannon’s hair back. The band went across the top of her head and had small grips that held it into place just above her ears. Alicia had Abby tip Rhiannon slightly to the side to allow her to pull the small probe out of her defenseless cheek. As soon as the probe came out, Rhiannon began to regain her senses. Just before she was capable of speech or trying to fight her way loose, Alicia activated the band in Rhiannon’s hair. Rhiannon was looking up at her with her gorgeous, innocent looking blue eyes. When the effect of the band hit her, the expression on her face and in her eyes went blank.

Alicia smiled and leaned in close to the girl’s ear. She said, “That’s it, honey, just let it take you away. Just let yourself go and do what you’re told.” Rhiannon let out a soft sigh as she did just that and allowed the band to take her over. Rhiannon was now on autopilot and she would obey simple commands. Alicia commanded Rhiannon to follow her to the back exit of the building. Abby went ahead and brought the car around. As she stood waiting for Abby to bring the car, Alicia studied Rhiannon closely. She really was the most beautiful specimen of a woman that Alicia had ever seen. Her soft, full lips were so enticing Alicia even found herself wanting to kiss them and she was totally straight. The girl’s legs were so soft, smooth and perfectly shaped that Alicia couldn’t help but touch them. She dropped to her knees and jammed her nose in between Rhiannon’s legs. The scent of her warm, moist pussy was almost enough to make Alicia start to play with herself. What had gotten into her? She never did this kind of thing. She’d never tried to smell another woman’s sex before. She buried her face in Rhiannon’s soft, tender ass. She wanted to just stay there, but she heard the car stop outside.

She got to her feet and led Rhiannon to the car. She placed the girl across the back seat and then climbed in. She got the seat sitting upright underneath Rhiannon’s legs. Rhiannon was lying across Alicia’s lap, facing down. She enjoyed playing with Rhiannon’s warm dampness between her legs, the soft, tender flesh of her ass and legs through the sheer material of her yoga pants on the way home. She knew right then that she would make a point of fucking this girl as soon as she got her back to the lab. Rhiannon moaned softly in response to Alicia’s sexual play. She was lying there enjoying having her pussy and ass pleasured like that. It felt good to just let some other girl’s small, delicate hand please her. Abby drove, occasionally watching the two girls in back. She smiled when she saw Alicia playing with Rhiannon’s body. She found herself wishing that Alicia would do that to her. For now, she’d just have to imagine what it would be like to have those lips and that tongue do to her what she did to Steve.

When the girls got back to the lab Steve was still sound asleep. Alicia walked Rhiannon into the lab and Abby assisted in getting the new girl stripped naked. Rhiannon’s soft, smooth body looked absolutely delicious. Unable to help herself, Alicia began to kiss the girl on the back of the neck and along her shoulders. She had her feet placed just outside of Rhiannon’s, she felt Rhiannon’s soft buttocks and outer thighs on her own milky, smooth skin. As she kissed Rhiannon’s skin, Alicia found herself adoring the young woman’s natural scent. Her eyes closed as she reached around Rhiannon with both hands. With her left, Alicia cupped and played with Rhiannon’s ample breasts. With her right, she reached between her victim’s legs and began to finger her soaking pussy. Rhiannon was already very subdued by the mind-blanking band in her hair. Unable to brace herself or resist Alicia’s actions she was forced to simply accept them. Her eyes slid closed and she let out a low moan of pleasure as she felt Alicia’s fingers penetrate her. She knew she wasn’t supposed to, but deep down she wanted that. She wanted Alicia to explore and pleasure her beautiful body. She hadn’t been with a man in a while and her appetite for sex just about had her climbing the walls before Alicia came along.

Abby got down on her knees in front of Rhiannon and began to lightly kiss her abdomen and inner thighs. The combination of feelings had Rhiannon floating in the clouds, not a care in the world. She had a smile on her face, moaning sweetly with her gorgeous blue eyes closed. Alicia could see Abby below, the feeling of Rhiannon’s hips beginning to undulate with the feeling of those fingers entering her was making her hotter by the second. She felt Rhiannon’s juices dripping from her fingers as she played with the girls helpless, creamy, pink pussy. Overcome by her own emotions, Alicia gently pulled down on Rhiannon. With no resistance the girl went right down with her to the floor. Rhiannon was cradled in Alicia’s limbs as she continued to play with her breasts and her pussy. Rhiannon’s reaction was to spread her legs wide and brought her knees to her own shoulders. This left her pussy and ass wide open for Abby, who immediately began to lap away with her tongue.

Alicia smiled as she felt Rhiannon getting ready to cum as she played with the girl’s clitoris. Rhiannon’s hips were not her own any longer as they danced for Alicia’s fingers and Abby’s tongue. They undulated in rhythm with the other girls. The worked through their motions faster and faster as the girls drover her closer to climax. Her moans continued to get louder and her body was careening out of her control. All Alicia could hear was Rhiannon say a quick, “Uh-uh-uh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” She went completely limp in Alicia’s arms as she orgasmed. She surrendered completely to the effects of the event. Abby enjoyed the feeling of Rhiannon’s soft inner thighs resting against the sides of her face. They were so soft and warm she just wanted them to stay there. She felt a quiver run through them as the orgasm overtook Rhiannon completely.

As the orgasm faded, Rhiannon simply melted into Alicia’s arms as Abby sat up looking at the two woman and smiling at them. None of them had noticed that Steve had gotten back up. Alicia got up and stood at attention when she saw him. Steve looked at the situation and gently put his hand on Alicia’s chin to turn her face toward him. Her soft brown eyes looked up at him with mystified adoration. He smiled and said to her, “You’ve brought me a new toy, excellent work.” He was very happy with his little red-headed servant. He leaned down and kissed her gently but deeply. She let go, safe in his embrace, the kiss sent an electric feeling through her entire body. Earlier she’d been resentful about being made to fall in love with him. She was so far gone now; her emotions were too powerful for her to fight. They helped him control her completely and totally now.

When he broke the kiss, she opened her pretty brown eyes and looked at him. She was completely enveloped in a love haze, the very sight of him made her heartbeat speed up and she smiled in loving adoration of him. For him, she was soft and helpless putty in his hands. To the rest of the world, she was a fierce and ruthless protector of the man she loved. Steve looked down at Rhiannon as she was lying on the floor in a mindless and post orgasmic state. Carefully, he reached down and picked up the lovely brunette. Cradling her in his arms, he carried her over to the table where Alicia had been reprogrammed earlier. Rhiannon was helpless to do anything but look around as she was carried and placed upon the table. All she could do was lie there and let them strap her down to the table. The band in her hair was keeping her mind in a neutral state. She found herself completely unable to shake the daze that engulfed her.

Rhiannon was completely strapped down when Steve removed the band from her hair that had kept her quiet and helpless. He began to plug her into the mind manipulation device before she could recover. As the last of the apparatus was attached her blue eyes began to grow wide as a situational awareness began to hit her. Her heartbeat raced, her eyes looked around frantically, taking in her surroundings. Rhiannon was as much frightened as she was angry to find herself naked, strapped down, plugged into a machine and with no idea how she’d gotten there. Steve turned to look at her. He smiled and said, “Just relax, Rhiannon. I’m not going to hurt you. You’re just going to provide me with some valuable information. After that, I’m going to make you feel really good and you’re going to be my newest obedient puppet.” She jolted as she felt the device activate. She felt it snaring her mind, pulling her consciousness into the machine. Her mind was being pinned down and forcibly pulled in as it kept her helpless to resist.

Deep inside she wanted to fight it and break free. To her dismay she felt any will to fight being sucked out of her. The device was pumping some kind of waves into her brain sedating her. The waves were simply too strong to fight and soon Rhiannon’s blue eyes rolled and her lids closed as the computer took complete possession of her mind. Before long, Steve would know all that he needed to know about her latest secret projects. He would, of course, later take them over and claim them for himself. But for now, once he had what he wanted from her he would wipe her mind. Then she would be remade into his obedient sex slave, eager to obey his every whim. She slept contentedly in the grip of the device as it combed through the information within her.