The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Chapter 6: The Big Two Part Two

Back at the League headquarters, Green Lightning was coming up with a plan.

“I can’t let whoever it is win. I need to figure it out and beat him at his own game.”

He started looking into clues as to where the heroes might be, and who is behind it. He wanted to go back to the warehouse, but was afraid that he would get caught as well. So instead he went back to the Mayor’s mansion.

As he was flying there, he was looking around the city as well to see if he could find anything. When he got to the Mayor’s mansion, he spoke with head of security.

“We haven’t told anyone yet—they captured Starman as well.”

“Oh no. That’s not good.”

“No, no it isn’t. Have you found anything yet?”

“Well, we are missing a wagon from outside, and there’s a pretty deep trail on the grass.”

“Hmm...”

They walked outside and took a look.

“That’s Ultraman’s trail. I’d recognize it anywhere. That’s not good.”

“No sir, it isn’t.”

“Let me think here... There are only two villains that would take over the minds of heroes. There’s no way he’d do this on his own.”

“HypnoMan and that other guy....”

“Mastermind.”

“Yeah him.”

“I’m pretty sure we locked up HypnoMan though, in an asylum where he’s not allowed to speak...”

“Hmmm.”

“Well I’m out of here. I’ll give you an update when necessary—but for now you should alert those who need to know at the police department and tell them I am on it.”

“Sure thing.”

Green Lightning went straight to the asylum to see if HypnoMan was still locked up.

“You know Green Lightning, it’s not good to be in the room by yourself with him. That’s why we just drop food in for him—no one’s been in there for months.”

“I know. At least show me the cameras. I will still want to go in there.”

Green Lightning looked at the cameras to see HypnoMan sitting down, in a straightjacket and a huge gag over his mouth. He didn’t move at all, which made Green Lightning wonder if it was him or not.

He decided to go in.

Unsure how it would pan out, he went in with a backup plan.

“If I’m not out in 5 minutes you send in as many guards with guns as possible and shoot him. No questions asked.”

“Yes sir!”

They gave Green Lightning a buzzer to let him out, but the door would still have to be opened.

Green Lightning walked into the dark damp solitary confinement cell.

“I’ve been expecting you.” HypnoMan said eerily.

“I knew the cameras were a lie.”

“You aren’t as dumb as everyone thinks you are.”

“So what’s your plan then?”

“There is none, I’m just in here. Haven’t left this cell yet.”

“So Mastermind is behind it all?”

“How would I know, I haven’t left?”

“Good point.”

“Though I do know one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“Look deep into my eyes hero and I’ll tell you.”

Green Lightning looked away, “Never!”

“Again, smart. Too bad it won’t work for long, you see the two seconds you did fall into my eyes you’re already willing to listen for more.”

“No I’m not!”

“Come closer.”

Green Lightning began walking closer subconsciously. “NO!”

“Closer still.... That’s it.”

They became so close, HypnoMan smiled and whispered into Green Lightning’s ear, “You’re looking for Mastermind. He will be pleased when you let me out of here.”

HypnoMan wrapped his arms around Green Lightning’s body.

“Look into my eyes hero, look deep into my piercing green eyes. Don’t they make you feel relaxed? Don’t you feel relaxed as if this case doesn’t matter?”

“No!... No!...”

“How long did you give the guards hero?”

“... Not... Telling...”

“You will tell me boy,” HypnoMan pulled him closer looking deeper into his eyes.

“Five minutes.”

“Help me out of here, hero.”

“No!” Green Lightning shook his face violently to break away from HypnoMan’s grip.

Green Lightning ran as quickly as he could to get out of the cell. He hit the buzzer to alert them he was ready to leave, but no one came. The door remained closed.

HypnoMan laughed, “What’s wrong hero? Trying to escape?”

“What have you done?!”

“Nothing, that’s the beauty.”

“Liar. You know what’s going on!” Green Lightning was very distant and ensured not to look HypnoMan in the eyes.

“This time, I really don’t.”

Suddenly the door opened to the small room between the cell and the outer area. HypnoMan made a run for it, but after Green Lightning passed, it closed quickly, leaving HypnoMan in his cell.

“Phew,” Green Lightning sighed.

HypnoMan laughed, “Don’t worry hero, you haven’t seen the last of me yet!”

The next door opened and Green Lightning left the holding room returning to normalcy.

“What took you guys so long?”

“Sorry sir. The buzzer must have been faulty,” the guard said.

“It’s fine. I must go now, I have some important business to take care of. By the way, he’s out of the straight jacket and ungagged. So DON’T go in there. Ever.”

“How is he tricking the cameras sir?”

“It’s not hard when you’re crazy like he is.”

The guard looked puzzled, but shook it off as Green Lightning left.

A few minutes after the departure of Green Lightning, the police commissioner called the asylum guard.

“Yes sir, he was just here.... Yes he did have a one on one.... Yes he is loose in the cell.... No we shouldn’t tie him back up, don’t you know that’s not a good idea?... I understand, but I refuse to follow these orders sir.... It’s practically a suicide mission!.... Fine, send your best man to do it, but I will be watching intensely. If he gets stuck, I’m leaving him in there.... I know that’s bad, but that’s all I can do sir.... Understood.”

A while after that, Duncan showed up dressed as a policeman.

“I’m here to tie up the prisoner.”

“Do you understand the risks officer?” The guard asked.

“I do. I know you’ll lock me in if I’m compromised.”

“Good, here’s the buzzer, good luck.”

Duncan walked in and smiled, “I’m here to put you back in a straightjacket Hypnodude.”

“Ahh, I see,” he said back. Hypnodude was the code word for ‘Mastermind sent me.’

“Would you please cooperate for a moment? Thank you.”

Knowing the cameras were closed off, Duncan and HypnoMan switched uniforms, as quietly as possible. The audio in the room was on, during this time they faked a fight trying to ensure it was believable that Duncan as the officer was doing his job correctly, and HypnoMan was indeed putting up a fight. Once they were in place, HypnoMan hit the buzzer. He was dressed as the officer and ran out.

The guard greeted him with no one else around.

“You did a good job.... Wait, your eyes weren’t gr....” The guard fell silent to the stare of HypnoMan.

“That’s it boy, cooperate as you should. Open the doors and let my friend out.”

The guard reached for the button unable to stop looking into HypnoMan’s eyes. He opened the door to let Duncan out. Once Duncan was out, he and the guard then switched uniforms, thus making the guard the new prisoner. They then put the guard inside and locked him in.

“They’ll find him eventually.”

“I know. Let’s go. There’s a car waiting outside.”

“Good.”

Quickly and easily they escaped out of the Asylum and headed straight for the car back to Mastermind’s headquarters.

The guard inside began screaming loudly through his gag until someone heard him and noticed no guard was at his post. They saw the cameras, which had been uncovered at this point and let the guard out.

* * *

Starman was still under the influence of the Yellow Emerald, but was finally able to carry on a conversation, as I had uncovered his head from the emerald. It was time for me to begin his training.

I looked over at Starman, “well hero, are you ready to succumb yet?”

“Never will I succumb to you.”

“Well you have already... Cum for me,” I cackled.

“You sick freak. Mastermind let me out of here, I am warning you!”

“Warning me of what? Green Lightning? Ooohhh I’m so scared. You can’t move a muscle hero, and Green Lightning already proved a little while ago that his mind is as weak as your fellow heroes here.”

“Never!”

“You heroes and your horrible one liners.” I shook my head. “You’re going to end up going under my control Starman, just like your hero friends.” I pointed around to all his hero friends standing around watching intensely. OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy were embraced, as Ultraman was on his knees servicing Justice Man.

Suddenly a car pulled up.

“Right on schedule. Duncan should be bringing in your worst nightmare. Someone who can control your mind quicker than I can with just his eyes.”

“HypnoMan?!” Starman shouted.

“You rang?” HypnoMan said as he walked in the door.

“Welcome home slave,” I said.

“Thank you Master for getting me out of there. I’ve missed you,” he said as he ran up to kiss me.

“I’ve missed you too. Now, you know what your duty is don’t you?”

“Of course Master.”

Starman looked over at us, “Master?”

“Yes. He’s been working for me for years. I gave him lessons in hypnosis. His big nice green eyes are great for getting anyone to do as they please, even your precious Green Lightning.”

“It won’t work on me!” Starman protested.

“Oh you’ve gone under a bit before, but this time you’re restrained.”

BOOM. We all heard a loud crash.

“Not for long he isn’t Mastermind!” Green Lightning shouted.

“Oh? Really? Keep thinking that hero. Heroes! Why don’t you show what we do to unwanted visitors?”

Ultraman got off his knees as Justice Man pulled up his pants. All four of them dashed toward Green Lightning to grab him. He kept flying away, and OmegaTeen would keep pulling him down.

Starman wanted to fight but had no strength. He was stuck.

As quickly as they could, Ultraman and Justice Man combined their strength to hold Green Lightning’s arms down. They continued to be unsuccessful as he kept managing to push them away. OmegaTeen kept flying up and pulling him down trying to capture the giant hunk of a hero. Wonder Boy held onto his legs to pull him down as he could too.

“Come on Green Lightning, just give up, you won’t win,” I said.

Wonder Boy, Justice Man and Ultraman managed to pull him down to the ground as OmegaTeen pushed him downward.

“Let me go guys! What’s wrong with you? We are friends!” Green Lightning protested.

None of them said a word. They were all focused on their mission.

Finally Green Lightning was back on the ground. Justice Man and Ultraman held his arms behind his back to keep him restrained. Wonder Boy reached for his hand, and tried to take his ring off, but he kept his hands on a fist position. OmegaTeen tried tickling him a bit to see if he’d release his hand, but it didn’t work.

Instead I decided it was time to knock him out cold. We’d get the ring off that way. I walked over with a rag full of chloroform and smiled. “Good night hero.”

“NOOOO!” He and Starman both screamed, but neither could move.

They grabbed onto him tighter, including holding his legs back, pushing his chest outwards. I clamped the rag over his mouth and nose and he pushed his head back trying to avoid it.

Slowly he succumbed to the chloroform, as his eyes began to roll back into his head in the midst of him trying to shake it off and “MMPPH”ing his way through it.

“Sleep tight Green Lightning, I’m glad you’re finally joining us.”

Slowly, Green Lightning’s body went limp. He stopped struggling and fell into everyone’s arms that were holding him.

“That’s it hero.” I said while rubbing his chest.

Wonder Boy grabbed his ring off his finger and handed it to me. “Here you are master!”

“Thank you Wonder Boy.” I smiled. “Boys, bring him to the chair, it’s time to take care of Green Lightning.”

Starman sighed. He knew they were all done for, unless Green Lightning had another plan. Starman never gave up, but this time he may have. He doesn’t see any opportunity to escape.

Justice Man carried Green Lightning’s limp body over his shoulders to the chair. They worked on pulling down his costume to place a vibrator in his ass, as Starman watched.

“You’re sick.” He said.

“Well I would have put one in you, but I couldn’t risk you getting free. Everyone here loves the chair, don’t you heroes?”

“Yes master, we do!”

“I can’t believe you, Mastermind. Heroes as your sex slaves, really?”

“Why not? A lot easier to take over the city if everyone important wants your cock.”

“You’re still sick.”

HypnoMan smiled at Starman, and looked him straight in the eyes.

Starman stared right back at him, staring into his piercing green eyes.

“That’s it Starman, fall into my eyes.”

Starman felt HypnoMan’s grip. He couldn’t look away. He knew he needed to, but he couldn’t.

“No!” Starman shouted.

“No?” HypnoMan stared as he looked deeper. Starman still didn’t look away.

“That’s... Right... No! I... Will... Not... Fall... For your... Trap...”

“Really? I don’t think you’re doing a good job at not...”

“Must... Rrresist...”

“That’s it hero, look into my eyes. They are very green, aren’t they? A mesmerizing green?”

“Yyyyeeessss....”

“Good hero, think of the green as your friend Green Lightning, and how relaxed you feel when he’s at your side. That’s the green you see. A green of trust, of hope, of friendship. Isn’t that what you see?”

“Yessssss.... Tttrrruuusssstttt.”

“Good, now keep staring hero, imagine you two are best friends, doing whatever you two friends do...”

“Fffiiiggghhhttt cccrrriiimmmeee.”

“Let’s think of something more... Relaxing.”

“Hhhannnggg ooouuuttt”

“Better. Imagine you two are hanging out... Sitting by each other, telling each other stories... Doesn’t that feel relaxing?”

“Yyyyessss...”

“Now imagine it’s in a park, on the grass. Another green thing. You see the grass don’t you?”

“Iiiii doooo”

“Good, now that you see the grass, imagine your body lying in the grass with your best friend. You’re both lying in the grass, doesn’t that feel good?”

“Yyyyeeess.”

“You love that feeling, don’t you hero? That feeling of the nice cool grass against your body. Almost like you want to be the grass.”

“Beee the grrrassss.”

“Yes, just keep feeling relaxed. I want you to become the grass as I count down from 10. Now when I count down slowly your eyes will close as your body becomes the grass. Being the grass is important, it allows you to build a better relationship with your best friend. Once you’re the grass, you’ll let your mind go, as the grass doesn’t have a mind. Doesn’t that sound relaxing?”

“Yyyyyeessss.”

“Good, 10... 9... Feel your body becoming the grass as your mind drifts. 8... 7... 6... Almost there, the grass and you are almost combined. 5... 4... 3... Feels good so far doesn’t it? Your eyes are closing and your mind is clearing.... 2... And 1.”

Starman’s eyes closed fully as he no longer moved. His body went limp and he succumbed to HypnoMan’s trance.

I smiled, knowing HypnoMan did his part in this, just as he was supposed to. I kissed him on the cheek for doing a good job.

“Now Starman,” HypnoMan said, “you are the grass, you are relaxed, your mind is at ease. How do you feel?”

“Rrrreeeeellllaaaxxxeeeddd.”

“Good. Now you’re going to listen to Mastermind, he will help you while you are the grass. You trust me, so I want you to trust him OK?”

“Yyyyeesss tttrrruuusssttt.”

“Good.”

“Starman, can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yyyesssss.”

“As you are the grass and you trust me, you want to obey me don’t you?”

“Yyyyesss.”

“You are my hero, you will do anything I ask, as I am your Master, understood?”

“Yyyeesss.”

“You are so relaxed, you want to be controlled. You crave it boy, don’t you? Pleasing your master is your number one task isn’t it?”

“Nnnummmbberrr ooonnnee tttaassskk.”

“Good. Now, anytime I say StarStud, you’ll return to this state as the relaxed, clear minded grass, understood?”

“Yyyesss siiiirrr.”

“Good. Now you will only listen to commands from me from now on, understood?”

“Yyyyessss siiirrrr.”

“Good, now go to sleep until I say the magic words again to wake you up.”

With that, Starman went to sleep.

Green Lightning’s chair was ready to be turned on, but I wasn’t ready for that yet. I needed to torture and tease this hero before letting him have some fun. Everything was attached on him except the gas mask, so we waited for him to wake up.

The four heroes were waiting around for a bit, when I had an idea.

“HypnoMan, come here for a second... I have an idea.”

“Yes Master?”

“Listen,” I whispered, “I know your eyes are much better for hypnotizing new slaves... But what if you trained these heroes to do the same?”

“Hmmm that’s a great idea Master.”

“I know. That’s why I said it.” I laughed. “Take a couple of them. Who knows, someone may try to come to their rescue. I’m sure Green Lightning intended to be captured, he didn’t even use his powers against anyone.”

“Understood Master.”

“Take Justice Man, and Wonder Boy first. Later on you will need to show the other two. The more the merrier.”

Justice Man, Wonder Boy and HypnoMan walked out to another room. Duncan followed them also about to learn the same skill. As they left, Green Lightning began to wake up.

“So Green Lightning, you thought you could outrun your own hero friends?”

“No. I knew I was no match, just didn’t know how bad it was.”

“That doesn’t seem smart hero... Going in blindly.”

“It wasn’t. I knew Hypno Freak was part of it... And I knew you were too. What sucks is I didn’t know you made the rest of them slaves.”

“Great slaves might I add. They listen to all sorts of commands. Kind of nice really, to have heroes listen to me for once.”

“Oh see we listen... We just ignore.”

“Well now they listen and obey. Including Starman over here.”

Green Lightning’s throat tightened as he didn’t know how far Starman had gone under. HypnoMan was powerful... And he was afraid he got him. “You can never break Starman.”

“Silly hero. We can break anyone. HypnoMan worked his magic just as well as my HypnoGun worked on half of the League. You may even get a taste of it...”

“I’ll pass.”

“Would you rather have a taste of cum?”

“You’re disgusting.”

“No. I just like my men horny.”

“Good luck. On our planet sexual fluids are repulsive.”

“All the better to give you some. You’ll either like it or hate it, but either way, you’ll be hard as a rock.”

“I will never succumb to your scheme.”

“You’re naïve, Green Lightning, just as the five were before you.” I flipped on the chair. The dildo turned on, causing him erotic pain and pleasure, the milker turned on to force his cock to get hard and cum.

“Heroes, why don’t you show Green Lightning how we get our heroes to cum around here.”

Ultraman and OmegaTeen smiled, “yes master!”

Green Lightning looked at his friends approaching him, trying not to succumb, and screamed “no! Guys come on, we are friends. You know this isn’t you!”

Ultraman smiled, “friends let friends play.”

OmegaTeen grabbed Ultraman’s ass, “yes they do.”

“Guys! What is wrong with you?”

I laughed. “What’s wrong hero? Didn’t expect them to have the hots for each other? Ultraman has had a crush on you for a long time. A very very long time.”

OmegaTeen and Ultraman began rubbing their hands along Green Lightning’s huge hunky body and smiled. They began rubbing his nipples, trying to get him hard.

“Stop guys! What is wrong with you?!”

“Master,” Ultraman looked at me.

I nodded.

“Permission to gag?”

“Of course Ultraman.”

Green Lightning looked up at Ultraman with a worried face, “what is wrong with you?! Don’t gag me!”

Ultraman looked around and found a red ball gag laying around ready for use. OmegaTeen held open Green Lightning’s mouth as he tried protesting. Ultraman shoved the ball in quickly and wrapped it tightly around his head.

“Much better,” Ultraman said, as he went back to rubbing Green Lightning’s nipples.

Slowly Green Lightning began losing his control over his body, as his human-like hormones began to take over. His cock continued to get harder, as he still protested. His body kept squirming in pleasure yet he kept trying to say no.

OmegaTeen and Ultraman kept forcing him to succumb as they could. I reached into one of the jars of a hero’s cum and put some on my finger.

“You said you’d hate it didn’t you hero? Have some of Ultraman’s cum, hope you like it.” I rubbed it on his upper lip and under his nose.

He screamed into his gag, squirming more. His nose could only smell cum, as he tried to not succumb. He kept trying, but it began to smell good. Like a pleasant smell he would enjoy forever. His cock grew harder. Then softer as he’d fight, then harder.

Then... We all knew it had happened.

His body began to shake, as he went into convulsions and I watched him cum. He didn’t just cum, he exploded with cum. He moaned so loud through the gag the whole building probably heard it. He was breathing in the cum on his upper lip as he continued, wanting to smell more of it. His reaction to everything was exactly what I was hoping for, except it was better.

He tried to say something through his ball gag, but couldn’t. The heroes stopped touching him smiling at the work they accomplished. We looked down at Green Lightning waiting to see his next reaction. Through his gag we heard “or”

“More?” I asked.

He nodded.

I smiled. He was getting there, and he was almost mine.

Ultraman kept rubbing Green Lightning’s hot body, reaching down and grabbing his ass cheek attempting to keep this hero turned on.

I removed the milker and turned off the vibrator. “Ultraman, you know what to do.”

Ultraman smiled. He was waiting to go down on his hot stud of a friend. His lips quivered as he got close to this stud’s huge long cock. He slowly began licking the tip listening to Green Lightning moan. He grabbed his balls as he engulfed his cock with his mouth trying to take the whole thing in. Green Lightning had very little to no pubic hair, making Ultraman happy. He kept sucking his cock as Green Lightning kept moaning louder and louder. Ultraman reached down to his hard on and rubbed some precum on his fingers, then wiped it on Green Lightning’s upper lip again.

Green Lightning moaned loudly again, and began shooting his load again. Ultraman tried to take all of it in. He swallowed some but it came too quickly, so he pulled off, getting shot in the face and all over Green Lightning’s costume. Cum was everywhere. OmegaTeen smiled, and licked it off of Ultraman’s face, where he couldn’t reach it. We cleaned off Green Lightning’s costume as best as we could as he was still panting and moaning. I put the milker back on, and removed the ball gag.

“You almost went down easier than the rest hero.”

“Mmmmmoooooorrreee.”

“What’s wrong boy? Never cum before?”

“Nnnnoooo... Fffffeeelllttt ssoooo gooood.”

“I know boy, don’t worry you’ll get more.” I leaned in and kissed him. He returned it back.

“Interesting... Well it’s time for you to go back under boy.” I put the gas mask on him over his nose and mouth. I turned everything on. His gas came on, a euphoric gas that should help him succumb to the HypnoGun or to HypnoMan. His was a mix of light chloroform, cum, and my mix of hypno-seducing gas. He began to moan almost instantly succumbing to the smell of cum.

I grinned as I loved the look on his face as he went under.