The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Chapter 7: Taming the Heroes

HypnoMan returned shortly after I was done with Green Lightning.

“Master, I have great news.”

“They are ready already?”

“Sort of. They need more training, but they are going under and learning more as we speak.”

“Great to hear!”

“I knew you’d be pleased. How was Green Lightning?”

“Let’s just say... He suck...cummed.” I chuckled at my horrible pun.

“Great! He go under the gun yet?”

“No. He will later. He’s still under euphoria.”

HypnoMan smiled.

I looked over at Starman, “I think its time we brought him back.”

“He went under too easy.”

“I agree. Let’s see how he will do.... StarStud.”

Starman’s eyes opened wide, “yes master.”

“How do you feel boy?”

“I feel relaxed Master.”

“That’s good, boy. What am I?”

“You are my master.”

“Who are you?”

“I am your slave.”

“What do you do?”

“I obey and serve you master.”

“Will you do anything for me?”

“Anything you ask Master.”

“I want you to put this collar on yourself to prove to me you are my slave forever and for always.”

“I will do that master.... One problem though, my hand cannot be released.”

“I know. I will release your hand enough for you to clip the collar on yourself.”

Starman’s net wouldn’t allow him to move a muscle under it. I bent his arm so only one hand would stick out by his neck to snap the collar on. This was to ensure he really was under. HypnoMan was standing by with the HypnoGun, and Ultraman was ready to use his strength if necessary. I put the collar around his neck and left it so he could snap it shut. His hand was released enough to do so.

“Go ahead boy, prove to me you are my slave.”

HypnoMan’s finger pulled closer to the trigger. Ultraman became tense, as did I. We all knew he had a small possibility of breaking free if his hand was free. As we all tensed up, we heard “CLICK.”

The tenseness wore off.

“Good boy.”

“I am your slave forever my master. I am here to please you just as any slave would.”

I smiled. “Good hero Starman.” I looked over at HypnoMan and nodded.

He pulled the trigger, further pushing Starman into hypnosis. Instantly, his mind emptied like before. He looked at me and in a completely robotic way, began talking.

“How may I be of service, Master?”

At this point both HypnoMan and I were convinced we could release him. We had some yellow emeralds near us at all times just in case.

Slowly we unhooked his net allowing him to be released enough to be free to roam around with us as our slave. As we did so he began to squirm. We watched intensely, as did Ultraman, even though Ultraman knew Starman could take him down quickly.

Once we fully released him from the net he looked up at us.

“Don’t move yet slave.”

“Yes master.”

We covered his cock back up so he could stand as normal, before we wanted his body naked.

“Stand slave.”

He got up and stood tall. HypnoMan, Ultraman and I stared at him in awe.

“Rip off that costume like you’re a stripper, you stud.” I grinned.

Ultraman’s cock was growing, and his bulge was showing prominently in his costume.

OmegaTeen watched as well, and his jaw dropped. No one had seen Starman naked... And they were all excited... Literally.

Starman began to gyrate his hips after he removed his cape. He started taking off his costume slowly, as it was a one piece. He removed his arms and I’m pretty sure I heard OmegaTeen moan at the size of them. As he uncovered his chest, Ultraman’s bulge was hard and wet. Once he stood naked we almost didn’t know what to do with him.

“Good boy Starman. Now turn around, we want to see your ass.”

He turned around to a perfectly plump muscular ass. I walked up to him and grabbed it. “Very nice Starman, very nice... Ultraman, OmegaTeen, get naked.”

Without any hesitation they did so quickly and instantly.

HypnoMan walked up to Starman and grabbed his ass, tugged on his cock and began to walk away. “I have to tend to my students, I’ll be back. You guys have the fun now... I’ll be back for my share later.” He winked as he walked off.

I looked over at the three naked heroes and smiled, “this is the life.” I thought. “To have all of the League under my control and naked... This is how the city is controlled.”

“Okay boys, let’s get down to business. Boys,” I looked over at OmegaTeen and Ultraman, “you know what to do!”

They nodded and walked up to Starman. Slowly they began kissing and rubbing his body. He let out a slight moan. Ultraman pulled himself up to his lips and began making out with the alien hero. He’s been wanting Starman for a long time. OmegaTeen got down on his knees as the two power heroes kissed. He started tugging at their cocks with his hands. As they continued to kiss they began to moan as well, seeing as both heroes were extremely horny. Both of their cocks grew hard almost instantly.

OmegaTeen on his knees with two hard cocks in his hands did what any man would do, began to lick the tips of both cocks. He started taking turns sucking down each hunk’s cock, as they continued to make out. Ultraman kept grabbing Starman’s huge ass, grabbing as much of it as he could, as he was definitely an ass man. Starman wasn’t quite sure what to do back yet, still getting his footing on man-on-man action. He worked a little on Ultraman’s nipples until I came around moving his hands to Ultraman’s ass.

“Starman, molest his ass, feel how great it feels in your hands.”

Starman began moaning, accepting that grabbing and groping Ultraman’s ass was hot. OmegaTeen continued to go down on both hero’s cocks until we pulled him away. Starman was then brought down on his knees and bent over. Ultraman smiled as he knew it was time. I handed him the lube and he lubed up his cock and began to lube Starman’s ass.

“Are you ready to be fucked Starman?” Ultraman asked.

“Yes sir!”

“Beg for it,” I said.

“Please Ultraman fuck me. Fuck me hard Ultraman. I need your cock inside of me.”

I grinned. “Good boy.” I patted him on the head. “You heard him Ultraman, fuck him hard.”

Ultraman slowly pushed his cock into Starman’s virgin asshole. OmegaTeen tried not to cum right there. He was basically ready to already. He watched intensely as I helped him up off his knees. “OmegaTeen, I love hearing moans, but put a stop to it when it starts.” I winked at him.

OmegaTeen nodded and waited for Starman to begin to moan and scream in pleasure and pain. Once Ultraman made his way in, Starman started. OmegaTeen quickly shoved his cock into Starman’s eager mouth, shutting him up.

“Suck my cock hero, while you get fucked hard.” OmegaTeen told Starman seductively.

Starman began sucking down OmegaTeen’s young cock, and kept getting his face buried in his pubes as OmegaTeen pushed Starman’s face further down his shaft. OmegaTeen started moaning, as Ultraman was. Starman continued to try to, but was working on OmegaTeen’s cock instead. OmegaTeen was ready to shoot and decided to give Starman the full experience. Slowly he began shooting his warm sticky load down Starman’s throat, as Starman tried to suck it down.

“Swallow it Starman, take it all in.” I said, stroking my own cock as I watched these heroes have their fun.

OmegaTeen kept shooting as Ultraman started as well. Starman took in what he could, but eventually pulled his head away because he couldn’t swallow more. OmegaTeen began shooting all over his face instead as he finished his load. Ultraman planted his seed in Starman as he took it in his ass, moaning and groaning with every shot.

Once both heroes shot their load, Starman panted as his front half of his body collapsed to the ground. He was still on his knees bent over with his ass sticking out, and his load wasn’t shot yet. I lubed up my own cock and went straight into the hero’s ass.

“That’s it boy, take your master’s cock.”

His body sprouted up to let me fuck him hard. I thrusted my body back and forth into his ass as he moaned loudly. Ultraman laid on the ground underneath Starman’s cock and began to suck it dry. I continued fucking this hot stud of a hero until he came. He started shooting all of his load into Ultraman’s mouth as he swallowed it all down. With every shot, his body tensed more and more, as he needed to release. I slowed down until he was done. Once he finished, I sped back up finishing my load inside of his meaty ass.

When we were all done, Starman couldn’t move. He wanted to stand up, but he couldn’t.

“That’s it hero, you love being fucked don’t you?”

“Yes master, I do. That was... Amazing.”

“Good boy. You love sucking cock too don’t you?”

“Yes sir I do!”

“We will work on your swallowing abilities another time. For now, why don’t you take a nap for a bit?” I tapped him on the forehead and he fell to the ground asleep, and naked, just how I liked him.

As Starman fell asleep, HypnoMan returned.

“You mean I missed all of the fun?”

“You did boy, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” he looked over at the naked Ultraman and OmegaTeen, “they look fun.”

“They are, but not yet. Did you finish up one of them at least?”

“Of course. All three of them are ready.” HypnoMan said with a smile.

“Good. I’ll switch you. And no fooling around with these two.”

“Fine.”

“Heroes! Put your costumes back on, HypnoMan is going to go through a nice training course with you. You shouldn’t be naked because you should both be pretty... Dry.”

“Yes master!” Both OmegaTeen and Ultraman said together.

HypnoMan went and grabbed the other three he just trained quickly and brought them over before taking OmegaTeen and Ultraman.

“Welcome back boys,” I said to Justice Man, Wonder Boy and Duncan. “You will now be a great asset to me.”

They saw a naked Starman on the ground and smiled.

“Have some fun while we were gone I see,” Duncan said.

“Possibly... You three are going to do two things for me.”

They looked at me awaiting instructions.

“First, you will put Starman in the same position on a chair that Green Lightning is... Vibrator and all. And second, one of you will get to hypnotize Green Lightning into submission.”

They all looked around at each other wondering who it would be.

“Yes sir!” They all said in unison.

Justice Man picked up Starman off the ground and laid him face down on a chair. Duncan grabbed the lube and began lubing Starman’s asshole so that Wonder Boy could stick the vibrator in. Once that was in, Justice Man flipped him over as they all strapped him in. They placed the milker on and the gas mask and then awaited their next instructions as to who would take care of Green Lightning.

“All three of you look at me straight in the eyes, and don’t take them off of me as I move.”

As the boys did this test, I checked to see who of all of them had the most hypnotic eyes. Justice Man had piercing blue eyes, Wonder Boy had green eyes and Duncan just had brown eyes. I settled on Justice Man, as he hopefully can command well. I’d be around to give him some help anyway.

“Justice Man, you will be the one to hypnotize him. Do you think you can do it?”

“Yes Master, I believe I can.”

“That’s what I like to hear.”

I figured we may as well have our go at it, so I turned the gas off on Green Lightning’s mask and we waited until he came to.

As we waited Duncan kept teasing Wonder Boy’s cock and ass with his hands. He’d rub against them and stop. I didn’t need any distractions when Green Lightning woke up so I decided he needed to take a nap.

“Duncan. Prepare yourself and lay in the chair.”

He pulled down his pants and shoved a vibrator in his own ass before pulling them back up. Then he laid in the chair as Wonder Boy strapped him in. The gas turned on quickly and he went out.

Wonder Boy looked at me, “thank you Master.”

“Don’t thank me. I’d have let him keep going if I didn’t need to concentrate. Sometimes you can use a little tease.” I smacked his ass.

He smiled at me, agreeing with my statement.

Green Lightning began to wake up. He still had the mask over his mouth and nose. I removed it knowing he would either be vaguely under my control or completely back to normal again.

“Have a nice nap Green Lightning?”

His head squirmed around as he began to moan a tiny bit in the process of waking up. “Let... Let... Me... Go...” He whispered.

“In your dreams boy.” I grabbed his face held it still. I leaned in and kissed him.

“Nnnnooo...” My mouth cut off his protest. “You’re sicckk.”

“That’s not what you said a while ago when you wanted to cum and kissed me back.”

The expression on his face changed as he remembered what had happened.

“That’s right hero, you did it. Don’t regret it, I’ll provide you with a lifetime of it.”

“Nnnnoooo...”

I grinned, and kissed him again. He moved his head away until I held it still.

“Ssstoppp!”

“Why should I? It’s not worth it to me to stop.”

He had no response. Green Lightning’s mind was foggy, he barely knew what to say or what to do. He let his colleagues down, and his ring got away too easily. He just hoped his backup plan wouldn’t backfire. He didn’t know how many hours it had been since the plan should have started...

“That’s what I thought Green Lightning. Now I hope you enjoy your burly friend’s touch.”

Justice Man smiled as he came over to Green Lightning’s helpless body.

“Justice Man, snap out of it! Please!”

“Look into my eyes, and I’ll get you out of here,” he whispered. “Play along. I’ll get your ring back and we can get out of here.”

Green Lightning nodded slightly as to not show Mastermind.

Justice Man stared straight into Green Lightning’s eyes. Green Lightning stared right back. “Look deep into my eyes, relax. I’m here to help.” Justice Man kept whispering. “Relax, imagine my eyes are the ocean and you’re flying over it with Starman. Like brothers, flying over the ocean. Calming, peaceful...”

“Justice Man, I can’t hear you boy!” I said.

“Sorry Master,” he said aloud. “You’re doing great just keep playing along, he needs to think I hypnotized you,” he whispered to Green Lightning.

Again Green Lightning nodded.

“Flying over the nice calming peaceful ocean of my eyes with Starman. Relaxing isn’t it?”

“Uhhh hhhuuhh.” Green Lightning wasn’t sure if he was playing along or falling into Justice Man’s convincing fake hypnosis. He felt relaxed.

“Great, now you two land on a beach in the sand. The sand feels great doesn’t it? You two enjoy laying in the sand allowing it to feel relaxing.”

“Yyyyyeeeaaahhhh.” He felt so relaxed.

“Your eyes are getting ready to close laying in the beach, but first your entire body needs to be relaxed. The sand slowly makes each part of your body feel more and more relaxed.”

Suddenly Green Lightning felt tingly all over.

“First your legs and feet. Feel how relaxed they are?”

“Yyyyyyeeeessss.” He felt his legs and feet even more tingly. He was feeling very relaxed, not knowing why. He liked it though, and that’s what mattered.

“Now that those are relaxed, let’s let the sand take over the next part of you... Your pelvis, abs, stomach... Don’t those feel nice and relaxed?”

“Yyyyeeesssss.”

“Good, now your arms and hands are next. Don’t those feel nice and relaxed?”

“Uuuhhhh hhhhuuuhhh.”

“Great. Now the sand is going to help your head feel so relaxed. You should feel almost like you want to sleep.”

“Rrrreelllaaxxxeddd. Sssllleeeeppppyyy.”

“Good. Now I’m going to count down from ten. Let the sand and ocean take over your body allowing yourself to be fully relaxed. When I say one, your eyes will shut and your body will be so relaxed. OK?”

“Yyyyesssss.”

I smiled as Justice Man counted down.

“10... 9... 8... 7... Remember you’re feeling very relaxed. 6... 5... 4... 3... Almost there... 2... And 1.”

With that Green Lightning’s body went limp, his eyes shut and he was out.

“Can you still hear me Green Lightning?”

“Uhh... Hhhuhh.”

“Good now I know you trust me don’t you?”

“Yyyessss.”

“Good, and you know I wouldn’t steer you in the wrong direction right?”

“Yesss.”

“Great... So I want you to trust Mastermind too. He’s a good guy. He will be your master, just as he is mine.”

After a slight hesitation, he replied with “Mmmmassstttteeerrrr.”

“Good. Now he will take good care of you.”

Justice Man smiled, and looked over at me. “He fell for it,” he whispered.

“You’ve done well Justice Man. Now I have to ensure he’s not playing along.”

“Green Lightning, can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Now I have something I want you to do for me. Its a collar. You are going to put it on yourself to show how much you trust me. It will help you remember that I am your master. You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“Yess.”

“Because you love to please your master don’t you?”

“Yes master I love to please you.”

“Good. Here is the collar.” I put it in his hand and released his straps. I wasn’t worried about him getting away as his ring wasn’t on. He was weak at this point.

He nodded and put the collar on.

“Good job hero. Now wait for a minute while these boys release you from the contraptions.”

Justice Man and Wonder Boy took the milker off his cock. Green Lightning was stuck with a hole in the front of his costume because there was no easy way to get it on. So his costume now had a circular hole for his cock to hang out. The vibrator was removed by unzipping the zipper down his back. They zipped the costume back on him as I grabbed my HypnoGun. I aimed it right at Green Lightning as he was standing there and shot him with it. He froze.

“Green Lightning. You must obey me as you already were going to. I just like to ensure my heroes are kept in line.”

“Will obey,” Green Lightning said robotically.

“Good now anytime I call you my green stud you will return to this state of pure relaxation and submission. Understood?”

“Yes master.”

“Good now go ahead and come back to life as my slave. I need you awake as we have some fun.”