The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League 2

Chapter 2

Back in Sand City, the Sandman continued to tell OmegaTeen the story of his experience after his mind being controlled.

“You see,” the Sandman said, “It was a few years ago when I had a run in with HypnoMan. His eyes are a trap. Many heroes have fallen victim, but they all seem to get back out. Normal civilians though? They aren’t as lucky. Once you fall into their trap, you need to overcome the thoughts they put into your mind. It’s a difficult process, and it only works if you have a strong mind.”

“Do I have a strong mind?”

“Well you’re questioning the commands you were given, so yes, you have a strong mind. It sounds to me like both of the guys who are chasing you may not have such strong minds.”

OmegaTeen sighed.

“I’ll be able to teach you what I can about clearing your mind, but I can’t make any promises that it will work perfectly.”

“I understand. I want to try.”

“Well let’s get started.”

Back at the Asylum, Ultraman was still under the powerful hypnotic influence of Mastermind, serving as his slave.

Mastermind’s plan was working perfectly. They had already cleared the footage, replaced it with new footage, hypnotized the guard to not remember calling Ultraman and forget everything once they leave, and managed to fake the footage from inside the cell so no one would know they had escaped.

“Now Ultraman, get us out of here,” Mastermind said seductively.

“Yes Master.” Ultraman ran and grabbed two guard uniforms from the laundry. He brought them back as the villains walked out unnoticed with Ultraman.

Once they were out, Mastermind told Ultraman where to take them.

“Master, I’m afraid your lab and warehouse were destroyed,” Ultraman spoke.

“Oh. Pity. Too bad I had one more place that I never took you to just in case this happened.”

“Smart Master.”

“I know I am slave,” Mastermind rubbed Ultraman’s chin with seduction. “Now let’s go to my last lab so we can grab what I need to enact my master plan again.”

Ultraman, using his super speed and strength, carried Mastermind and HypnoMan to the lab. Once they arrived, Mastermind kissed his slave on the lips. Ultraman’s heart melted. He was in love with his master.

“Listen hero, I want you to run back to your headquarters and forget everything that has happened once you get there. The last thing you’ll remember is anything that occurred right before the call you took that brought you to the Asylum. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good,” Mastermind slapped Ultraman’s round sexy ass, “now go boy. I’ll see you later.”

Ultraman took off in a flash and ran straight back to headquarters. He already began to forget where he was coming from or what had happened.

Mastermind smiled at his partner, “Now, HypnoMan, let’s finish our job.”

“Of course. I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time, sir.”

“I’ll gather my supplies then let’s go pay a visit to our favorite hero,” Mastermind cackled.

Meanwhile in Sand City, the Sandman was doing his best with helping OmegaTeen clear his mind. He tried to help him overcome his fears of falling in love with someone because he was told to. He wanted everything to return to normal as quickly as possible. They had been working on this for several hours, trying to ensure that OmegaTeen could learn a lot from the Sandman.

During their discussion, Sandman got a call for distress.

“Strange,” he said to OmegaTeen, “that phone hasn’t rang in over a year.”

OmegaTeen looked at the Sandman and listened in on his conversation.

“Hello? Yes Mayor it’s me.... Really? That’s strange.... Sure thing I’ll be right there.”

“What happened?” OmegaTeen asked.

“Someone robbed the jewelry store. It’s not normal here, but I’ll find them.”

“Want my help?”

“Thanks, but I usually work solo. I’ll be fine. Come back tomorrow if you can and we will continue our session.”

“Okay,” OmegaTeen said somberly.

“Don’t worry, we will fix this,” the Sandman reassured him.

“Thanks.” OmegaTeen left and headed back home.

The Sandman suited up and headed out to fight crime and capture the jewelry robber. He headed through a secret door to his lair and started to head out his secret tunnel through his apartment building. Before he even made it into the tunnel he felt something poke him in his ass. He turned around to look at it and saw a tranq dart.

“Fuck.” He felt his body slowly succumb to the drugs as his body began to collapse. He didn’t have time to react in any way. His eyes rolled up into his head as he fell flat on the ground.

Mastermind cackled as he spoke to a knocked out hero, “too bad that call was fake old friend, I’m glad it was easy to trick you.”

HypnoMan smiled, “now let’s take him home. This time he has no chance of getting away.”

“Sounds good.” Both villains carried the limp bodied hero to their van. They strapped him into a chair and gagged him. They also left a rag full of chloroform over his mouth and nose to ensure he stayed asleep.

As Mastermind drove, HypnoMan sat next to the Sandman enjoying looking at this somewhat good looking hero. Although the Sandman wasn’t the best looking hero, he was still worth lusting over. The yellow spandex clad hero showed off his mediocre muscles and his swimmers build. His blond wavy hair made him look as if it was a continuation of his suit. His eyes were brown, but not visible at this point in time.

HypnoMan started rubbing the sleeping hero’s groin area to see if he could arouse him without waking him up. Slowly he started working at his cock through his costume and watched as the hero’s cock grew slowly.

“Mmm,” HypnoMan smiled. “This will be one fun hero we won’t let him get away this time.”

“Stop playing with the prize, we have to put him under,” Mastermind yelled back at his colleague.

“He looks like he’ll have a nice sized package.”

“That’s good. You can fuck him later when we are positive he won’t put us to sleep.”

“Fine fine. I’ll just leave him gagged,” HypnoMan laughed.

“Good point. Just leave him for now. We’ll be back soon.”

HypnoMan sighed, but listened to his master. He stopped playing with the hero, and just watched him as they kept driving.

Back at the League’s headquarters, Ultraman had arrived long ago, forgetting everything that had happened as instructed. No one noticed he had left for any reason, thus no one was suspicious yet. When OmegaTeen returned, Wonder Boy cornered him.

“Where did you go?” He asked.

“To visit a friend, what’s your concern?”

“Duncan?”

“No! I went to see another hero.”

Wonder Boy looked at OmegaTeen with a strange look, “are you... Cheating on me?”

OmegaTeen shook his head in shock, “what are you talking about? We aren’t a couple!”

“Yes we are, we have a special bond!”

A rush came over OmegaTeen. Earlier, that statement didn’t alter his mind, this time his subconscious tried taking over. He leaned in and planted a kiss on Wonder Boy’s lips.

Wonder Boy smiled with enthusiasm. He gave OmegaTeen a huge hug and began caressing his body and molesting his ass.

OmegaTeen’s mind was half allowing it to happen, and half trying to get away, but the half that was enjoying it was letting it happen. He began to feel horny and wanted to dominate his partner. His body and cock were both telling him he was in charge and should treat Wonder Boy like his toy.

As they began making out, OmegaTeen pushed Wonder Boy onto the bed. He vigorously kissed him, pinning his partner down. Both cocks were hard at this point, showing through their costumes. OmegaTeen held down both of Wonder Boy’s hands with one of his, and reached into his partner’s utility belt and grabbed rope. He quickly tied Wonder Boy’s hands behind his head and he smiled.

Wonder Boy grinned as he looked at his partner, “feeling frisky babe?”

“You bet. Now shut up and let me do my thing,” OmegaTeen seductively replied.

Wonder Boy was turned on yet caught off guard. His cock was taking over his mind at this point not even realizing if anything bad was happening. OmegaTeen had tied Wonder Boy’s hands to the bed frame so the he could strip him down. OmegaTeen yanked off Wonder Boy’s utility belt and pulled down his shorts revealing his rock hard cock. He pulled off his boots and stripped him completely from the waist down before bending him upwards. OmegaTeen stripped completely naked, and looked over at the helpless hero. He grabbed Wonder Boy’s briefs and shoved them into his partner’s mouth to serve as a gag. He then got behind him and slowly shoved his rock hard cock into Wonder Boy’s tight ass. Wonder Boy moaned through his gag, as OmegaTeen smiled. He pushed his cock in further and further fucking him harder and harder.

“Take my cock boy. Take it.”

Wonder Boy tried speaking through his gag, but couldn’t. He was enjoying this, but slowly became concerned. He never knew OmegaTeen to be this rough with anything.

As OmegaTeen kept fucking him harder, he was ready to cum and began to. He shot his load in Wonder Boy’s ass. Wonder Boy felt the pleasure and knew he couldn’t hold it any longer. He began to shoot across his costumed chest and even shot onto his face. As they were both wrapping up, they had no idea Ultraman had been in the doorway for about a minute. He didn’t interrupt as his mind told him it was hot, but he was still confused as to if he should stop it or not.

As OmegaTeen pulled out, Wonder Boy smiled as he looked at his cum soaked body. OmegaTeen got off the bed as Ultraman stopped him.

“What are you two doing?”

“I fucked him, what does it look like?” OmegaTeen replied. “He was begging for it, so I gave it to him.”

Wonder Boy was still tied and gagged, so he just spoke muffled through his gag.

“OmegaTeen, are you okay?” Ultraman asked.

“I’m fine,” OmegaTeen snapped back.

“Why is he tied up?” Ultraman asked pointing at Wonder Boy.

“Like I said, he wanted to be fucked, so I did it. I tied him up so he’d stop asking and just enjoy it.”

Ultraman was stumped. He had no idea what to say or what to do. He had to divert his mind so he could collect his thoughts.

“Clean up. Put clothes on, let him out. I want to talk to you both when you’re clothed.”

OmegaTeen nodded, “Sure thing.”

Ultraman left the room and OmegaTeen crawled back on top of the helpless Wonder Boy and whispered into his ear, “You enjoy that?”

Wonder Boy nodded and said a muffled “yeah” through his gag.

“Good. You’ll never get it again.” OmegaTeen untied his partner and walked away putting his clothes back on.

Wonder Boy cleaned up, and went to change his costume as his current one was soaked in cum. He enjoyed his fun with OmegaTeen, and wanted it to happen more often, but he knew OmegaTeen was serious. He had no idea what came over his partner at that moment, but he liked it.

Ultraman sat both heroes down in his room and lectured them.

“Listen boys, I don’t know if this is a result of Mastermind’s hypnosis, but you two should not be doing that until you figure out if it is what you really want. I’ll support you, but I just don’t need you regretting anything if a villain comes in your way.”

“I know, I already told him he won’t get it again,” OmegaTeen said.

“Okay... Sorry, I just worry about you two. You’re the youngest recruits we’ve ever had, and I don’t need you regretting joining the League.”

“Believe me, we won’t regret it,” Wonder Boy said.

OmegaTeen smiled, “I don’t regret fucking him, I just won’t do it again. I know that it was something that came over me, and I intend to fix it.”

“Good. How will you do that?” Ultraman asked.

“I went to see a friend of ours today to see what advice I could get. Unfortunately he was pulled away on duty, but I’m going back tomorrow.”

“That’s good,” Ultraman smiled. “Who is it?”

“The Sandman.”

Wonder Boy gasped.

“What?” OmegaTeen asked.

“Just that...”

Ultraman cut him off, “Don’t worry, he’s a great choice OmegaTeen. You continue to see him, please.”

“Uhhh okay,” OmegaTeen wasn’t sure why Wonder Boy was cut off. “What were you going to say?”

“Nothing,” Wonder Boy said.

“You people are weird.” OmegaTeen said as he left the room.

Wonder Boy looked at Ultraman and sighed, “Should we tell him?”

“No, let him find out on his own. The Sandman will let him find out when the time is right.”

“But isn’t he on our don’t disturb list?”

“If OmegaTeen got him to speak, then that’s good. Sandman did help save us after all.”

“I know... But...”

“Drop it, I’ll talk to Starman and MegaHero. They’ll have the answers.”

Wonder Boy left the room. As soon as he did, Ultraman picked up his phone and called MegaHero.

“Hey MegaHero, we need to talk...”