The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League 2

Chapter 3

At Mastermind’s lair, HypnoMan and Mastermind had placed the knocked out Sandman into the chair invention he had used on the League previously. The evil villains had prepared the Sandman for hypnosis, but also ensured the Sandman would receive a little pleasure. They unzipped his costume to insert a vibrator into his tight hole, and pulled his soft cock out of his costume to place a tube over it. The Sandman had been in one of these chairs before for just a few minutes, but this time would be different. He would be sexually turned on into submission. The villains placed the gas mask over the hero’s nose and mouth and awaited for him to awake. They stole all of his powder off of his costume so he could not try to put them to sleep.

Soon after, the Sandman began to wake. As his eyes slowly opened, he began to feel sensations he wasn’t prepared for. The chair was turned off, but he felt the vibrator in his ass and the tube on his cock. Instantly he knew who had captured him. His mind raced, “Does the League know? This can’t be good. I need to get out of here, but I’m powerless.”

HypnoMan came out from the shadows and stared down at the Sandman. “Welcome back Sandman.”

Sandman struggled to talk through his gas mask.

“Don’t worry, we will take good care of you. Just stare into my eyes hero.”

The Sandman already had seen HypnoMan’s eyes and knew of their danger, yet still stared straight into them. As he did, his mind started falling into them.

“That’s it boy, stare into my nice green eyes. Aren’t they nice?”

Sandman shook his head slowly. He tried to say no, but his body was feeling weak. Suddenly he began smelling gas from the machine.

“Enjoy the taste of some gas that’ll help you submit. You will succumb hero.”

The Sandman felt his body start to tingle. He knew he was truly in trouble. He had to fight it, for if these villains found out anything he knew, there’d be big problems. He tried to clear his mind, but the gas was taking over his body, filling his lungs and brain with vast emptiness. He felt his mind clearing, but not on his command. His body was relaxing, and succumbing as he continued to stare into the eyes of HypnoMan.

“That’s it, just stare into my green eyes. Green like the grass, green like your friend Green Lightning. Feel relaxed as you feel your body against the grass in a nice park. Your body sinking into the grass, slowly relaxing.”

Sandman went down easier than expected. The villains had no idea he had been hypnotized previously, so he was susceptible to having it happen even easier the next time.

“That’s it hero, just stare into my eyes. Do you feel your body relaxing?”

The Sandman nodded slightly.

“Good, allow yourself to go completely relaxed. Enjoy letting your body relax. Feel your muscles float in the air, feel your mind drift. Feel your worries and fears dissipate. Relax hero, let your cares go.”

The Sandman nodded as he kept staring into HypnoMan’s eyes. His cares went away, his fears dissipated, his worries floated away. He succumbed to HypnoMan’s eyes and soothing voice, listening to every word, falling into his spell.

HypnoMan smiled as he saw the blank expression on the Sandman’s face. He knew he had him and that he was ready to be taken completely under. “Now Sandman, count backwards from 50, letting your eyes close slowly as you count. Let your body go fully relaxed as you succumb to relaxation.”

Sandman nodded as he started counting backward in his mind. He couldn’t speak as his mouth and nose were still covered with the mask which was also pumping in a sedative making him susceptible to hypnosis.

As the Sandman counted backwards, HypnoMan watched his eyes close. He knew he had him and couldn’t wait until he was fully under to take over his mind and turn him into a super slave.

Slowly the Sandman’s eyes closed and he was out for the count. HypnoMan grinned as he told Mastermind.

Mastermind came over and they both stared at the hero.

“Now, let’s get him ready for our plan,” Mastermind said.

They pulled the gas mask off of him, and HypnoMan continued his discussion.

“Can you hear me Sandman?”

“Yyyyyeeessss.”

“Good. Now I want you to listen closely. This is the state of hypnosis, where you are susceptible to my commands, isn’t that right?”

“Yes sir.”

HypnoMan looked over at Mastermind, and gave a puzzled look. Neither one of them remember telling him to call him sir.

“Good. Now, you will work for us now, won’t you?”

“Yes sir.”

“You will do what we say, including please us, won’t you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Who is your master?”

“You both are, sir.”

“Excellent. Now we will let you out of these binds soon. We want you to enjoy the chair as it takes you down into euphoria. You will enjoy the pleasured sensation. Once we bring you back you will be completely obedient, won’t you?”

“Yes Master. I shall obey your every wish.”

“Good boy. Now, any time either one of us say ‘Sleep Sandman,’ you will return to this state of relaxation. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Go ahead and awake as normal, knowing your new role as our slave.”

Slowly the Sandman began to awake. His brown eyes began to see light, as he squinted. He saw his new Masters hovering over him as if he was on an operation table.

“Welcome home boy,” Mastermind said.

“Thank you Master.”

“Are you ready for the chair, slave?”

“I am sir. I want to please you.”

“Good.” HypnoMan flipped the switch and instantly the vibrator turned on and the cock pump started sucking and trying to extract his cum. The Sandman began to moan loudly. He felt the sensations and was enjoying it.

Mastermind placed the gas mask back over the hero and turned on the euphoric gas to get him to enjoy the pleasure further.

“Good boy Sandman,” they both brushed against his nipples.

The Sandman moaned into the gas mask sucking in a ton of the gas unintentionally. As he did so his eyes began rolling back into his head with pleasure. Each moan caused his body to spasm, forcing him into submission and euphoria.

HypnoMan and Mastermind left him alone and began discussing their next move.

“When he’s done I think it’s time we extract information out of him. He went down far too easy,” HypnoMan.

“I know. Soon enough though we will have the rest of the League back so we can remove the pesky MegaHero out of the picture. We will have three cities to control, until we run into more heroes,” Mastermind cackled.

“I can’t wait Master.”

“Me neither.”