The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This work of fiction bears no resemblence to anybody, living or dead. The mind control powers depicted exist only in fanstasy. The activities depicted should only be attempted by trained professionals ;—)

No copywrite implied or desired. Free licence granted. I write for my own gratification. If you enjoy or can make use of this, please do so. If you have any problems with the contents herein, please see your doctor, lawyer, or minister, because frankly, I don’t care and I don’t have time to deal with your insecurities. Constructive feedback is welcome.

Be reasonable. Keep this and similar filth out of the reach of minors. The real world is tough enough to figure out. If you can’t handle the responsibilities, maybe you don’t deserve the freedoms.

The Taking of Julia.

Chapter 4/10

—Julia Gets Some New Jewelry

As instructed, Cunt went straight home after her last class on Friday. She made a light dinner and spent extra time in the bathroom making sure her pussy was silky smooth and her makeup was just so. She was in new habit of being completely nude while home alone. Tonight she was wearing a pair of spike heel red pumps. She expected a visit frrom Sir and she wanted to visually say “fuck me” from the floor up. She paced nervously up and down the hall, checking herself in the full length mirror. She sat on the couch with a hand mirror and carfully examined her pussy and ass hole to make sure they were sparkling clean and devoid of any trace of hair. She touched, rubbed, prodded herself, keeping her pussy pink, wet, swollen, and ready for action.

Finally, after several hours of looking at herself in mirrors, a knock came at the door. Peering through the peep hole, she didn’t recognize the fellow at the door and called out “Who is it?”

“Delivery for Cunt.” came the reply.

Without questioning, she opened the door. A handsome man came in who appeared to be about twenty five years old. He seemed completely untaken by the fact that she was naked except for the red fuck-me pumps. He set down the toolbox he was carrying and stepped back into the hall, retrieving several large, odd shaped boxes. Once he had brought all of the boxes in, he closed the door, locking it. He kicked off his shoes, peeled his socks and shirt, and dropped his loose fitting trousers to the floor.

The first thing Cunt saw was that he had an impressivly large, erect cock. His left hand was cupped over his balls and his right hand was idly stroking up and down the full length of his manhood.

“I am here to install some equipment in your bedroom, Cunt. Is it that way?” he asked, looking down the hall.

“Yes.” Cunt did not understand why she was not afraid or even surprised at the presence of a strange man beating off his big cock in her apartment. He didn’t look lewdly at her body and he spoke calmly and quietly, as if everything was quite normal. As she followed him down the hall and into her bedroom, she realised that he was wearing a set of crotchless body hose, like hers, except they were sleevless. He, too, was a possession of Sir.

He examined the bedroom for a few moments and said, “This is good. I should be able to finish in an hour without much problem.”

He began carrying the boxes down the hall to her bedroom. Whenever a hand was not occupied, it instinctively went to is genitals, his left hand firmly cupping his balls and his right hand sliding up and down his purple erection. Finally he had transferred all of the boxes to her room.

Cunt was sitting on the couch, both hands between her legs, her right middle finger rubbing rythmiclly across her clitoris. She had tried not to, but felt uncontrollably compelled to openly masturbate in the presence of Boy. She asked, “Are you... Do I call you...?” Her breathing became shallow, her gaze fixed on his cock.

“Call me Boy. Yes I belong to Him. As much as you might think you want it, we are not allowed to fuck at this time.” Boy stood directly in front of her, between her legs, stroking himself.

“Unh, do you have another name, BOY.” She emphasized his slave name. Cunt kicked off her red pumps. She lifted her legs up, pressed her knees wide, and offered him her pussy and enforcer plugged ass hole. He was only a quick thrust away from fucking her.

Boy thought for a moment, “No, I don’t think so. I think I used to have another name. But I can’t remember what it was.”

Boy leaned over her and put his left hand on the back of the couch next to Cunt’s head, supporting his weight. He hovered only inches above her, but did not touch her. The hourly chime on his wrist watch went off and his body lurched for a few moments. He grunted loudly and several drops of come dibbled from the end of his cock, running down across his knuckles, dripping onto Cunt’s stomach. He lifted his hand to his mouth and licked the come from his hand. His breathing calmed down. He gathered up his own semen from Cunt’s belly with his finger tips and licked it off his hand, swallowing. He stood up and resumed the incessant masturbation. His erection refused to go away. “Excuse me.” he said politely, as if he had just belched.

Cunt was curious, “Does your hardon ever get soft?”

“Oh, yes, after my lover and I fuck.” Boy smiled happily.

“Your lover?”

“Yes. His name is Rimmer. He is Sir’s body guard and driver when Sir is in town. He is a six foot eight black man with a big, wonderful cock. Oh, god, I love him so. Sir has made our sex quite ritualized. At first it seems as if he is under my control. I watch Rimmer workout with weights in the nude. Then he does a wild erotic dance for me, showing off his sweaty, muscular body and his big, hard cock. I order Rimmer to get on his hands and knees and I mount him first. After I fuck his ass for a while, fifteen or twenty minutes, he bucks me off and gets mean and rough with me. I try to escape, but he is much stronger than me. He pins me onto my back with my legs held up by the crook of his elbows and his big hands holding my wrists above my head. Now it is his turn. He fucks me very hard, licking my neck and face. and it goes on and on. Finally he comes inside my ass. He always fall asleep on top of me and his cock stays hard inside me for another hour or two. Even though he is asleep, his hands hold my wrists tight and I am trapped until he wakes up, my knees next to my ears, my rectum filled, my own erection throbbing against his stomach. He has some furious dreams while he has me pinned to the floor because his whole body shudders and jerks about without any rythm and he grunts crude words and phrases. At last he goes soft inside me, which is how I know he is about to wake up. After he lets me go, I carefully lick his cock clean of my own shit and his come. Only then does my own erection subside.”

“How long do you stay soft?”

“Sometimes several days. Sometimes only a couple of hours.”

“You said he comes in your ass. Do you ever come inside him?”

“If my wrist watch sings while I am fucking his butt, then I get to come in him. Whenever that happens though, he is especially rough with me and keeps me pinned down much longer. He rapes me for two or three hours straight and sleeps on top of me for another eight or ten.”

“Do you ever get any ...?” Cunt finished her sentence by looking down at her own pussy, raising her hips up and wiggling them about.

“Yes.” said Boy, apparently unaffected by the spread, shaved, horny woman squirming and masturbating on the couch. “Sometimes Sir brings us a girl that wants us to punish. We strap her down and repeatedly rape her, not stopping until He comes back to get her, which might be days or even weeks. If Rimmer is busy driving for Sir, then I have to do her by myself. Neither of us can soften our erections. I come every hour on the hour and Rimmer comes more often than that. I don’t really enjoy it all that much, I’d rather it was me tied to the bed getting fucked by Rimmer. And the girls He brings us don’t like it at all. But you know how it goes, I don’t have a choice. In a way, I am being raped, too. Well, I had best get on with my work.”

Boy went into Cunt’s bedroom and closed the door behind him. For the next hour Cunt heard boxes being opened and tools being used. At one point she heard Boy’s alarm go off. She heard him grunt a little, then all was quiet for a moment. Then the work continued. At last Boy called to her, “Come here. Let’s see if this is the right size.”

Cunt rushed to her room. The first thing she noticed was a new full length mirror mounted on an extended frame. It was suspended over the center of her bed, angled down so that someone lying on the bed would have a very clear view of themselves. The bed was draped with a plastic sheet and on the center of the bed was a molded pad shaped to support a person on their back. Anchor rings had been added to her headboard and footboard, whose obvious use would be to restrain someone on the bed.

Boy said, “Lay back on this to see if it is long enough. I can go to my van and get another, if needed.”

Cunt got onto the bed and lay down on the molded pad. It fit her perfectly. A depression elevated her head comfortably. The pad was slightly narrower than her back. It thickened down its length so that her hips were well supported in a raised position. The tail end of the pad was split so that there was nothing under her tailbone and her entire ass was conveniently exposed. The smooth soft padding was quite comfortable.

Boy took Cunt’s arms and pressed them down out from her head. She heard a rachetting sound and felt something firmly but gently grip her wrists. She looked in the mirror to see that her wrists were gripped by some solid looking manacles. She pulled at them, but knew it was of no use. Boy grabbed her legs and placed them onto some padded supports located on the sides of the mirror, securing them with straps. He then ran one more strap across her forehead which immobilized her head looking foreward.

Cunt looked at herself in the mirror. She was on her back, arms held comfortably out from her head. Her legs were held raised up and spread apart. She couldn’t move her head, and thus could not look away from her own sexually exposed body. She looked down to see that the bottom section of the mirror held a large inset curved section which acted like a magnifier. It was located and angled to give her a nice close look at her own pussy and ass hole. She suddenly realized that Boy could rape her with his hardon that wouldn’t go soft. She began to struggle.

Boy calmed her down. “Relax, Cunt. I am not allowed to fuck you, not today, anyway. I only fuck the girls He brings to me. If He ever does bring you to me, I’ll fuck the ever living shit out of you. My job now is to pierce your pussy lips and nipples.”

“And when that is done you will let me go?” she asked.

“Sorry, but I cannot let you go. There is no key to the manacles on your wrists. Instead, they are on a timer mechanism that will self-release after it winds down. When fully wound, they stay locked about twenty four hours. I hope you are comfortable. You are going to be right here at least until tomorrow night.”

Cunt took stock of her body. She was very comfortable. Her limbs were well supported. The supple padding under her torso had no pressure points. She might get a little stiff from being unable to move. But she wasn’t in any pain.

Boy set a small brown case on the bed next to Cunt. Her went to the kitchen and brought a bowl of warm soapy water and a wash cloth. He carefully soaped up Cunt’s genitals and breasts, scrubbing them firmly. There was no hint of sexuality in his touch. It was very business like; clinical; like a nurse’s touch. It felt very weird to Julia, to be naked and spread on a bed with a naked man with a big, healthy hardon, but not having sex.

Boy pulled Cunt’s enforcer from her ass hole and pushed it into her mouth. He opened the case and laid out its contents next to Cunt. In the mirror she could see some antiseptic swabs, some instruments and some small plastic bags. Boy proceeded to sterilize Julia’s labia with one of the swabs. The orange colored liquid stung her inner tissues a little. Boy picked up a long, thick needle and pinched one of her lower lips with his free hand. He stated calmly (like a nurse) “This is going to sting a little.” That little part of Julia that was still present winced as he pressed the needle through her labia and quickly withdrew it. The Cunt that was now in control of her life moaned in pleasure. Boy took a small gold object from a bag. It was a gold bead with a slender golden shaft protruding. He slipped the shaft through the new piercing in Cunt’s labia. On the ther end of the shaft he slipped another small gold bead. He took a special pair of pliers with a peculiar looking tip and gripped the second bead. He gave the pliers a good squeeze and it crimped down on the bead. It collapsed onto the end of the shaft, permanently fixing it to the shaft. Now the only way to get the little barbell off of her pussy lips would be to cut the shaft. Cunt smiled at the sight and watched as Boy repeated the procedure right along side the first. Boy proceded methodically down one labia and down the other. By now Cunt was so stimulated that her entire vaginal area fas fully engorged with blood. It was bright pink in an oval area surrounding her pussy. Her labia were puckered out and it was easy for Boy to manipulate her inner lips. Soon they too were systematically pierced with two shorter rows of beads. The accumulated blood from the needle pokes dripped down across her anus. Boy proceded to pierce Her nipples. In them he placed two small gold rings. The openings of the rings were crimped shut permanently.

Boy held up one more ring. This small gold ring had an impressivly large diamond setting. It looked rather like an engagement ring. Boy reached between her legs and began to massage her clit. It swelled to its maximum size, making an easy target for Boy. He pressed the needle through her clitoris and Cunt thundered into an orgasm at the pain. Boy pulled the needle out and allowed her to calm down. He then slipped the diamond ring into her Clit and crimped it shut. He cleaned her up finally, washing off all of the blood that had accumulated.

Boy cleaned up the room, removing the boxes and packing trash that had accumulated. He put away his tools and left the room for a while. Cunt lay there looking at her nude body, examining her new piercings. Several of them still seeped a little blood. Presently Boy returned with a large bucket of water. He set it on a chair by the bed. He reaced into the bucket and withdrew a long plastic tube with a small fitting on the end. He slipped the fitting into Cunt’s mouth and produced a role of tape, securing the tube in her mouth and silencing her.

Boy said, “If you bite down on the fitting in your mouth, you can suck in some water to drink. Take a big drink now.”

Cunt pressed the rubber fitting between her lower teeth and the egg and water flowed in. It tasted good and she swallowed quite a bit.

“The water has been laced with a fairly strong diuretic.” he said after she had swallowed several gulps. “As the drug takes effect, it will make you need to urinate every fifteen minutes. Since Sir has put the piss deamon into your mind, He will be raping you each time. Then when He is done, you will drink more of the drugged water. The more of the water you drink, the more drug you will take. By tomorrow, you will be pissing every few minutes. By the time this bucket is empty, there will be so much of the drug saturating your body fats that it will take almost a week to flush it out of your system. Sir is going to be raping you every few minutes for days. And since there is no physical damage to your vagina, it won’t hurt you. I think you will find that your body and mind react differently to the piss deamon when you are actually in restraints.”

“Someone will come by tomorrow apply ointment to your new piercings. They may or may not refill the bucket and rewind the wrist manacles. For at least the next day, and probably more, you will be in this solitary confinement. The only sensory stimulation you will recieve is the sight of your own genitals and splayed out body and the phantom feeling of Sir raping you. You will descend into a delerium of sexual consumption.”

Boy gathered some towels and rolled them lengthwise. He placed them under the plastic sheet in such a way as to form a catch basin for Cunt’s urine. He then draped a large white sheet over the mirror and tucked it under the corners of the mattress. Plenty of light still came through the sheet so that Julia could see herself in the mirror.

Since she had white sheets on the bed, the only thing she could see was her nude body in the mirror, splayed out in an obscenely exposed, sexually explicit posture. With her head restrained, she couldn’t look away. She closed her eyes, but only blinked. She tried squeezing them shut and found she could not, prevented by some built in prohibition installed by Sir. Her gaze settled on the magnified version of her pussy and ass hole. Cunt was able to look up the mirror at the rest of her body, but felt her eyes pulled irresistably back to the reflected, magnified image of her pussy and ass hole. She realized she was going to lay there staring at her shaved and pierced genitals, feeling herself get repeatedly ghost raped. For days.

Cunt decided to pee, to see what the difference was Boy had spoke of. She relaxed her lower abdomen and allowed the piss to trickle out. She felt the familiar phantom feelings of tounges, lips, and His erection in her. When the ghost cock in her climaxed, she joined with her own shuddering orgasm. ‘So this is the difference Boy alluded to’ she thought. Relishing the prospect of getting raped by her beloved Sir and having another orgasm by Him every few minutes, Cunt bit down on the tube and swallowed as much of the drugged water as her stomach would hold.