The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This work of fiction bears no resemblence to anybody, living or dead. The mind control powers depicted exist only in fanstasy. The activities depicted should only be attempted by trained professionals ;—)

No copywrite implied or desired. Free licence granted. I write for my own gratification. If you enjoy or can make use of this, please do so. If you have any problems with the contents herein, please see your doctor, lawyer, or minister, because frankly, I don’t care and I don’t have time to deal with your insecurities. Constructive feedback is welcome.

Be reasonable. Keep this and similar filth out of the reach of minors. The real world is tough enough to figure out. If you can’t handle the responsibilities, maybe you don’t deserve the freedoms.

The Taking of Julia.

Chapter 6/10

—Help Arrives

Sometime after seven the doorbell rang. Assuming it was Sir, she ran to the door and threw it open, not even thinking that she was naked. Standing there were three Sisters. Without asking, they came on in. Each carried a single piece of luggage.

The first was a blonde. In a sugary sweet tone she said, “You must be the new Cunt. Sir sent us to keep you company. He said He would be here tomorrow sometime. I am here to make sure you are properly prepared for Him. He calls me Pussy. I insist you call me Mary.” She gave Julia an empty hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. Their hands exchanged the usual crotch rubs, but Pussy’s was shallow and obligitory. Pussy briefly sniffed her hand with a disdaneful expression. The three strangers quickly stripped all their clothes off.

Pussy was a tall, well endowed woman. Her huge breasts stood well out from her frame. The large areoles were dark brown. She wore big, dangling gold rings from her nipples and ears. Across her stomach and up her back were a series of intricate tatoos. Each one was an erotic caricature of a nude woman. Each figure was in an obscene posture that clearly displayed and presented a pair of enormous, exaggerated breasts and an oversized, swollen vagina dripping with come.

“What the fuck are you staring at? You stupid Cunt,” said Pussy. Her attitude was one of self appointed superiority. “Introduce yourself, Jane.”

A second woman came over to kiss, hug, feel, and smell Julia. Jane had long, dark red hair and pail white skin. She had smallish breasts and a great, round little ass. Her thin frame and dark purple makeup made her seem sensitive and vulnerable. She didn’t look a day over sixteen years old. In addition to her labia, nipples, and clit, she was multiply pierced all over, including rings in her belly button, her nose, her cheeks, her eye brows, her tongue. A row of dots that ran around her mouth turned out to be more piercings. She could wear a row of beads around her mouth to match the ones around her pussy. She wore cheap, gaudy rings on each finger and toe. “Please, Lover, call me Wench.” As they were embracing, the vibrator in Julia’s ass hole started up.

Thankful for human contact, Julia held onto Wench’s naked body. The two of them fell to the couch. They entwined their legs and arms. Their kiss was open mouthed, and Julia reached into Wench’s mouth with her tongue, licking her teeth and gums, exploring the five pairs of gold beads pierced through Wenches tongue. Wench could feel the head of the phallus vibrating as she humped with her hips. When it quit, Julia would not let go, and Wench reinforced this by whispering in her ear, “Cunt, Cunt, Cunt,...”

“Please make me come, Wench. I love you.” Julia whimpered.

“We have all night, and I am going to try more than once.” said Wench. “But I’m pretty sure He has prevented you from cuming. Orgasms are always blocked when our enforcer is activated. You have to wait for Sir.”

“Ungh, fuck!” Julia cursed. “I’m so horny, I could fuck a horse.”

Wench looked at her with apprehension, “I wouldn’t say that to Sir. He’ll make it happen. He’ll make you go buy a horse and fuck him every day.”

“All I fucking did was to forget to shave. Now I am being tortured.”

Pussy said, “Oh come on! Stop it with the ‘poor me’ shit, Cunt, ya gotta do as your told. We all know we’re supposed to shave at least once a day. Maybe you need to have your pubic hairs permanently removed. You know, electrolysis. It saves time and razor blades in the long run. Here, meet Sarah.”

Sister Sarah sat on the couch and latched onto Julia with a passionate kiss. She reached into Cunt’s crotch and felt around, exploring the stretched skin of her anal sphincter with her finger tips. “He likes the way mine feels, and I like the way His tastes. Sir calls me Ass Hole.” She smelled the scent of Julia’s anus on her hand. She spit onto her fingers and rubbed it all around Julia’s plugged anus, scrubbing the tender skin. She wiped the stink of Julia’s shit under her nose and roled her eyes and sighed. She leaned back, lifting her knees, offering a clear view of her shaved and pierced sex. “I haven’t had my hair removed yet. I still dig shaving, masturbating, and getting raped by Sir every morning.” Ass Hole was wearing her enforcer.

Ass Hole was a short, stout woman with a pretty face and medium sized breasts. As she held her knees up Julia could see ripples defining each segment of her stomach. Her arms and shoulders were angular and well defined. Her legs looked very strong and powerful. She did not seem to have an ounce of fat anywhere. She was obviously a quite capable athlete.

Cunt leaned over to look closely at Ass Hole’s smooth sex. Pussy reached over and removed Ass Hole’s enforcer. Ass hole smiled contently and said “Thank you, Mistress.” Julia got the impression that Pussy was somehow in control of Ass Hole’s enforcer. Cunt inhaled the sweet odor rising from between Ass hole’s legs, and decided to lick. She ran her tongue up one row of beads and down the other several times. She licked gentle circles around the pierced clit. She formed a small point with the tip of her tounge. She pressed the tip against the crinkled anus and pushed. Ass Hole’s sphincter relaxed and Cunt was able to get almost half of her tongue inside. She looked up and saw that Pussy had joined in, kissing and licking Ass Hole on the neck and ears.

Just as Julia’s vibrator timed on, Pussy said “Now.” Ass Hole started her orgasm. Ass Hole’s anus tightened around Cunt’s tongue. Cunt’s lips were massaging the area surrounding her anus, and her nose was buried into her labial folds. Ass Hole’s orgasm lasted much longer than the half a minute of vibrations in Cunt’s butt, until Pussy said the word “OK.". Cunt pulled her tongue from Ass Hole. She moved up to nibble and fondle Ass Hole’s pierced nipples. They snuggled for a quite a while, and Ass Hole consoled Cunt through several more vibrator episodes. They rested in each other’s arms..

Pussy and Wench had left the room. Soon Pussy called from the bedroom, “Hey you two, get in here.”

Ass Hole jumped like a scared cat and hurried to the bedroom. Julia followed. Young Wench was lying on her back on Julia’s bed. She now wore a series of leather straps, one on each ankle and wrist, one around her neck, and a wide one around her waist. Each strap had several D rings sewn to it. Another strap around her head held a metal ring between her teeth, so she couldn’t close her mouth. Wenches wrists were attached to the head of the bed by the cuffs.

Pussy held up another set of the same restraints. “Put these on, Cunt” she ordered.

Cunt held out her arms and the wrist cuffs were tightened onto them. Ankle cuffs were next. The wide belt went around her waist. The collar was fit snugly around her neck. A small chain was fixed between Cunt’s collar and belt running between her breasts. Her wrist cuffs were fastened to the middle of this chain with quick locking clips, holding her hands in front at tit level. Cunt opened her mouth wide and the bit was tightened into place.

Wench was wiggling her tongue in the air. Unable to speak clearly, she uttered a series of, “Lah togg gog gok” sounds. She bent her knees and spread her legs in acceptance. Cunt lay down on top of the horny teenaged girl. Pussy guided Cunt’s middle fingers through special rings piercing Wench’s nipples. The rings were tightened around Cunt’s fingers, holding her hands onto Wenches breasts. Wench wrapped her legs around Cunt and her ankles were clipped to a D ring in the small of Cunt’s back. The two kissed and small clips were placed between their bits. They were now trapped kissing in the standard missionary position. Since Cunt couldn’t use her arms for support, her full weight was bearing down on Wench’s youthfull body.

Cunt gyrated her hips slowly and the phallus worked its way in between the folds of Wench’s pussy lips. Cunt could feel Wench’s lower lips swell and pucker. The two captive lovers began a rhythmic humping. As they pressed there hips together, their hairless pussies kissed, their labia wrapped around the small phallus that ran lengthwise between them. Cunt kneaded the small, soft mounds of breast in her hands. Both of their mouths were wedged wide open and held together. They freely explored each other’s mouth. Wench had to repeatedly swallow, as Cunt’s saliva dribbled unchecked into her mouth. Fascinated by the five pairs of beads pierced through Wenches tongue, Cunt chased them about, feeling and probing, licking Wench’s teeth and gums.

Wench began to rise in excitement. Her humping against Cunt became more urgent. Then the timed vibrator kicked in and she exploded. She squirmed and bucked about at the limit of her bonds. Cunt squeezed her tits as hard as she could. On schedule, the vibrator quit. Wench continued her orgasm for at least another minute, finally relaxing.

Pussy and Ass Hole had stayed to watch the proceedings so far. Pussy said, “Have fun, Girls.” They closed the door and went to the living room to watch a couple of rented movies. Cunt knew that she would not be having an orgasm. She felt jealous at the thought that the helpless, squirming girl beneath her would be having one every ten minutes until the others returned to release them. Wench also knew full well what to expect. Pinned and restrained as she was, the only participation she could offer was humping and licking. She started both, preparing for the next inevitable wave. Cunt couldn’t get an orgasm, and Wench could not avoid the ensuing long series of them.

Pussy and Ass Hole snuggled on the couch and watched two full length romantic movies. They hugged and necked. Ass Hole cried during the sad parts. After the second movie, Ass Hole got a strap on dildo from her bag, and they fucked each other for nearly another hour. Exhausted, they fell asleep in each others arms. Ass Hole woke up with a start. Checking the clock, she realized that the two captive lovers had been screwing non-stop for some six hours. She jumped up and ran into the bedroom.

Wench was groaning with each breath. The pillow under her head was soaked with sweat and tears. She was now sobbing and weeping from the near continuous orgasm she couldn’t escape. Even though her body was completely sore and tired, she still humped rigorously each time the buzzer went off. Cunt was delirious, now. Her humping was sporadic and arrhythmic. Ass Hole unlatched most of the restraints, leaving Cunt’s hands chained near the center of her chest so she couldn’t masturbate. Cunt flopped to the side. Wench just rolled into a fetal ball. Ass Hole lay down next to her and comforted her. They all fell asleep, but Cunt’s sleep was fitful and broken as the buzzer between her legs continued to keep her on the edge of an unreachable orgasm. Pussy never joined them, but fell asleep on the couch, instead.