The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKING OVER ME

Author’s Comments: Hello everyone! I love reading the storied on this site, so, after I got a little inspiration, I couldn’t wait to write this. I wrote this after taking a nap in my own hammock. Be gentle on the comments, this is my first submission, and the first story I’ve sat down to complete. I used myself as the victim in this story, because it doesn’t seem to be a very common thing. Oh, and I love Evanescence. Anyway, feedback, suggestions, and constructive criticism will be much appreciated. Anyhow, hope this is up to your standards, people! :)

I sighed, turning a little, gazing into my full-length mirror. The black and white bikini I was wearing made me feel like I had to go downstairs and run a few miles on the treadmill. I’d never been satisfied with my looks, really. Shoulder length, chocolate brown hair, and green-specked eyes, I stood just less than 5′5″. I suppose I was small, compared to girls my age, but still. Anyway, my parents weren’t home, so I had decided to spend the afternoon lounging outside in my hammock, sunbathing.

Reaching for a headband, I turned from the mirror, reaching back to put my hair up, as I moved toward my door. I slipped my feet into a pair of sandals, on my way downstairs.

“Amy, where are you going?” a voice from the top of the stairs… I looked over my shoulder, up at my sister, Lexi. It’s short for Alexis. She was a several years older, in her second year in collage, while I was just finishing high school. “Better not be going to see any boys…”

I sighed, looking over her. She was strangely dressed nicely too. Not like her usual short shorts or sweatpants, she was dressed in a tight black miniskirt, almost obscenely short, and a body-hugging black top, low v-cut revealing a bit of cleavage. Her face was framed by her shady black hair, short, chin length, but, even I would admit she was attractive… Not that I go for girls, or family. But I’d seen her drop many a jaw at parties when we were in high school together.

I felt a shudder go up my spine as I responded. “I’m not, I’m just going to go get a tan, I need one…”

“You certainly do... I’ll just be in my room” She grinned, turning, and making her way down the upstairs hallway.

I felt my unusual uneasiness pass, continuing on out toward the backyard, grabbing my portable CD player with my Evanescence CD, Fallen, in it, from the kitchen table, slipping out the sliding back doors, into the fenced in backyard. The high wood walls would conceal me from anyone looking. I really appreciated the fact that my parents had put it up. At first, we had been planning to get a pool in the back, but my dad got laid off, and we had to cut back on our plans. I made my way to where they hammock was waiting, tied between a tree, and the house, the sun conveniently placed to shine on the bed. I slipped up onto the comfortable hammock, kicking my sandals off, and putting my headphones on. Resting my CD player on my stomach, I pressed play, flipping it to Track 8 “Taking Over Me.” It was one of my favorites.

I sighed, closing my eyes, shifting to start the hammock swaying slightly, taking a deep breath. This always soothed me… I hummed a little, with the music, as I put the loop track mode on. The swaying of the hammock was relaxing me, and I yawned, settling in, peacefully.

You don’t remember me, but I remember you…
I lie awake and try so hard, not to think of you.
But who can decide what they dream?
And dream I do…

Suddenly, a figure appeared in my mind… no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t seem to figure out who it was... I knew I’d seen her somewhere… them I rolled over, drifting into the strangest dream I’d ever experienced.

…I have to be with you, to live, to breathe
You’re taking over me…

Images started to run my mind. Images of me, and that same figure, that familiar, beautiful woman, crawling over one another in a bed, I saw myself submitting to her totally. It felt so strange, but… right… no... I’d never have done that… never would.

I was suddenly jerked awake by my sister. “Ugh.” I moaned, sitting up. She’d turned the CD player off.

“What’s with the loud CD player? I heard it up in my room?” she frowned, staring into my eyes. I stared back, gasping a little. She was that woman in my dream. I felt like I was going to be sick, suddenly. “Hey, little sis, you okay?”

I nodded, tearing my gaze away from her, blushing. “Yeah…I’ll keep it down.” Lexi smiled at me. I could’ve sworn she knew about my dream. She turned, walking back to the house, as I lay back down, a bit scared. I turned onto my back, putting my headphones back on, placing the CD player in the grass, before pressing Play, then lowering the volume a bit. Looking up, I could see my sister looking out the sliding door at me.

I quickly shuddered, yawning again, and then dozing off, one arm draped limply over the edge of the hammock.

Have you forgotten all I know?
And all we had?
You saw me morning my love for you,
And touched my hand.
…I knew you loved me then…

Again, I was awoken by my sister, Lexi. She was holding my hand, smiling a little. I wanted to pull it away, but... then I didn’t… I sighed a little, feeling dazed.

I have to be with you
To Live…
To Breathe…
You’re taking over me…

I blinked, eyes locked on Lexi’s. I couldn’t pull my eyes away, or even close them… Lexi held my hand gently, her free hand coming up, pulling my hair down, and stroking her fingers through it. I… blinked a little, wondering what was wrong with me... I forced myself to speak.

“Lexi… What… are you doing?”

Lexi just smiled. “Relax…. I just saw you feeling so distraught, about your love for me… I had to make you feel better…”

I blinked. I didn’t love her... not like that… she was a girl… she was family… No. Who was she? I couldn’t remember… the words of the song floated into my mind again, as Lexi slipped my headphones off, whispering them to me.

You don’t remember me… but I remember you…

…Have you forgotten all I know, and all we had...

…I saw you mourning your love for me… And touched your hand…

…You knew you loved me then…

Lexi smirked, and I felt myself falling, choking, and spiraling into her rich, seductive brown eyes. I heard her voice in my ear, feeling like I was floating as her words reached me, but made no sense. It all felt hazy.

Suddenly, I woke, panting as I sat up, in my bed.

I was alone in my room… it was dark outside. I then fell back; sighing… that dream had felt so real… I began to laugh. I had actually been afraid of a stupid dream. I was in my nightgown, nothing on beneath it, as usual. I lay there, calming down, unwinding from the sickening feeling I had felt. Then, suddenly, my CD-Alarm player went off. It was that song again.

It did something to me. I don’t know what, but I found myself becoming aroused, as thoughts of my sister drifted into my mind. I felt disgusted, but the intensity became so great, I fell back, plunging my fingers into myself, trying not to moan.

As though waiting for a cue, my sister opened the door, stepping inside, grinning. “Well, well… Getting off to such a song?” She was dressed in a solid black bathrobe, untied and open, revealing her bare, beautiful figure beneath

I must’ve stopped, as she turned off the alarm, slipping the robe from her shoulders. I found myself unable to look away from her.

“Tell me what you want.” Lexi said, delightfully seductive. Her voice made me melt more than any man’s ever had.

I moaned a little, spreading myself open for her. “You…. I… What... d-did you do to me, Lexi?” I curled up, then, trying to hide my now blushing body, having barely being able to resist the strange effect she was having on me.

“I only gave you a touch of how you’ll love being mine…” Lexi said each word a throb in my heart. “I’m….Taking over you…” I moaned, the idea arousing me nearly to the point of orgasm… To be my sister’s slave…no... Not a slave, a joyful, happy servant.

I couldn’t think anymore, as Lexi stepped forward, lowering herself onto me. My sanity snapped as she and I crawled over the bed, pleasuring each other for hours upon hours, until we both collapsed against each other, panting. It felt so wonderful, I didn’t know why I ever thought to look outside of my sister for true love.

Lexi laid next to me, holding me tightly, as I held her, listening to her soft, loving words. “…And, I’m sure I could get the Dean to accept you. You could come to college and room with me.” Lexi stroked my hair tenderly.

“Anything to be with you…” I sighed out, so content. “Besides… I need you… to live… to breathe…

you’ve taken over me…”

EPILOGUE

“Are you two going to be alright together?” Our father asked, smiling at me.

“Oh, Dad, she’ll be fine. She’s staying in my room, with me, and I’ll take as much care of her as you take care of mom.”

Both Lexi and I giggled, knowingly. “Alright you two… take care…” he smiled, waving as we boarded our flight.

I took my seat next to the window, Lexi slipping in next to me. Over the three months since I had first come to love her, she had helped me adjust to our new way of life. Fortunately, we looked so different that few could physically recognize us as sisters. That made things a little easier.

We held hands throughout the flight, sharing an in-flight meal, and eventually I fell asleep on her shoulder. She woke me as we were landing, and, helping me up, she led me from the plane.

“You’re so beautiful while you’re asleep.” Lexi said to me, and I blushed. I loved being complimented by my new lover. “The college isn’t far.. then we can break in your bed… what do you say?”

“I’d love that.”

My classes weren’t very hard. I had chosen to follow in my sisters footsteps. Psychology Major… that was where she learned the basic theory of hypnosis, and she wanted me to learn how as well… she taught me her self developed, advanced technique also, but I had to swear never to use it on her.

We had a great time, putting on deep-hypnosis shows together. No one even guessed we were sisters. We made a lot of money, secretly hiring out our services to hypnotize people into doing or acting certain ways for well-paying classmates.

I continued to be a big fan of Evanescence, and eventually got my sister to listen to them. We absolutely loved that group… I gave them all my thanks... they brought us together…

The End