The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking The Magician’s Load: Grace’s Massive Melons Finally Revealed!

“Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the one, the only...”

The lights had dimmed, and the packed theater had quieted but for excited murmurs as two spotlights swirled about on the expansive stage. The buzzing of the anxious audience grew in intensity as the announcer drew in an exaggerated breath.

“The amaaaazingly marvelous Marvello!”

A pillar of purple smoke erupted from the center stage with a boom of raw sound, a shadowy rising up from within the cloud. The sudden thunderous noise startled some of the audience members so badly that they screamed, drawing forth even more laughter and applause as the well-dressed magician stepped forth and took a bow.

“Bumpkins,” I muttered, not even bothering to clap as I took another drink. It was like these people had never seen any amateur pyrotechnic displays before. “Can you believe they’re impressed by that garbage, Heather?”

My perky assistant shot me an irritatingly peppy smile. Tall, shapely, and with a great head of hair that I had hated from the moment I saw it, Heather Stone was not what I would think of when I heard the term ‘tech expert’, but she was fresh out of college and worked for peanuts.

“I don’t know, Grace, I think its kind of fun. These late night crowds always seem so energe—”

“Ms. Honeywell,” I corrected her for the hundredth time that week. “We’re at work, remember.”

Heather grinned again, smacking her head in an playful manner. “Sorry, Ms. Honeywell. I keep forgetting because we’re so close in age!”

“Well, try to be more serious,” I huffed. “We’re professionals, and we need to be prepared for a big scoop, okay? I’m counting on you hear.”

“Right-o, Ms. Honeywell!” Heather flashed yet another smile, saluting me as well. I groaned and took a deep sip of my drink, wondering how my life had gotten so irritating.

It had seemed like such a simple idea at the time. I knew loads of people that had made it big online with simple videos that took minimal effort. Social media was something I considered myself to be pretty well versed in, and I was confident I could make a career off producing content for people online. The big question was, what the heck would I make?

The answer practically fell into my lap. Shortly before breaking up with an idiot boyfriend who had worked as a magician for hire, I discovered an enormous old book he had hidden away containing hundreds of instructions for magic tricks and illusions. Checking online, I found out that this book was actually quite famous in certain circles for how well guarded the secrets inside it were. Figuring that our relationship wasn’t going anywhere anyway, I decided I could get a lot more value out of that old tome than my then-boyfriend, and took it with me.

It wasn’t quite the huge break I was searching for, but I began a simple blog revealing a secret a day, and it took off like wildfire. I received tons of attention, positive and negative, but the negative attention only garnered more traffic on my site. Before long, I had to hire Heather to keep tabs on updating things and making sure the site was in order, and also to help me out with things like securing interviews, checking sources, getting me coffee...all the standard intern stuff.

There was a problem, though. I was nearing the end of the book in terms of content to post to my site, and interviews were getting harder to come by. No magicians wanted to talk to me once they knew who I was, and I was getting fewer and fewer interesting sources with tricks to reveal. So I had turned to Heather, and she had told me about Marvello.

“Madrigal Mason Marvello,” Heather sighed as she stirred her own drink, fiddling with her straw. “He’s so dreamy, right boss?”

Loathe as I was to agree with Heather on anything, she had a point. Marvello was tall, with a full head of wavy black hair. His suit had the top few buttons opened already, showing off his muscular, hairless chest. The spotlights aimed on him seemed to enhance his sexuality even more, making his tanned skin practically glow.

“He’s decent, I guess,” I admitted. “Certainly below my standards, but not awful.”

“He’s the biggest name in adult-oriented magic!”

Heather looked like she was about to pout, which was definitely a step up from her ditzy cheerfulness. “You say that like it actually means something.”

“It does! He’s booked more shows than last year and he’s getting a ton of positive buzz from big name magicians! He’s the biggest up-and-coming name in magic for the 18 to 32 year-old demographic! He’s so amazing, and charming and hot...” She clamped her hand over her mouth, her cheeks starting to redden.

I smirked at her as she let out a little hiccup, obviously feeling buzzed from her drinks. “So besides you having a crush on the guy, what makes him so special? He’s just performing in Chicago, not Vegas or something.”

She looked at me wide-eyed. “What, you didn’t know? He’s like...crazy secretive. He doesn’t have private interviews or anything, and he has some pretty crazy illusions that he refuses to explain.”

“I’ve seen ‘crazy illusions’, Heather. I just doubt that I’ll see something interesting at a glorified strip show.”

Now it was Heather’s turn to smirk. “Oh? Then just watch, he’s taking his first volunteer now.”

While we had been whispering at our table, the show had been continuing, and Marvello had pulled an excited looking redhead from the audience. Judging by her flushed face and the way she kept staring at Marvello’s chest, she and Heather shared the same feelings about the magician.

“Now, we have never met before, right my lovely miss..?” Even Marvello’s voice was delicious, the sound melodic and soft, yet said in a way that made you feel compelled to listen.

“N-no, not at all...I mean I’m Sheila, but I, um, never...” the nervous woman stammered, sweating under the bright lights.

“Such a shame, Sheila,” Marvello sighed. “I meet a woman who makes me feel so light on my feet...”

As Marvello kept talking, the crowd began to gasp and murmur once more; the magician was beginning to float off the ground, and his crotch was just about level with the now beet-red volunteer.

“...and yet, I have no time to mingle, since the show must go on! So I must implore you to put up with me, even if my tongue becomes somewhat tied.” Sinking back to the ground, Marvello let out a comically fake cough. He reached into his mouth, miming a look of exaggerated confusion, and pulled forth a bouquet of red roses to present to Sheila, the color matching her hair almost flawlessly.

As the crowd cheered once more, I was struggling to not fiddle with my phone. It all seemed pretty tame so far, if well-executed. I wasn’t sure where all the praise for this guy came from.

Marvello frowned at the roses, looking a bit disappointed. “Ahh, but I’m so forgetful. I gave you roses, but nowhere to keep them but in your warm, soft hands.” He turned towards the audience, smiling wickedly. “And we all know roses need to kept in a nice, warm place to grow, yes? With lots of nourishing liquid nearby?”

The crowd was murmuring again, but this was no simple levitation or prestidigitation. Sheila’s modest chest was starting to swell, visible through her sweater. My mouth was agape as I watched the spectacle, both of her breasts growing so large that it looked like she was smuggling cantaloupes under her now-tight top. Her sweater was clearly not designed to handle the sheer volume of titmeat shoved inside it, and I imagine her bra felt the same way. Despite what must have been discomfort, though, Sheila’s expression remained serene. In fact, it appeared more blissful than anything. Her breathing was becoming faster, her swollen melons jiggling visibly with every inhale and exhale. Men and women alike began to cheer as the growth continued even further, forcing the material of her sweater even more taught, until...

With a ripping noise that was no doubt amplified by the microphone Marvello was wearing, the sweater exploded into a shredded mess. Fabric rained down to the floor, and what was left on Sheila’s chest as nothing that could possibly be considered anything but a bedroom outfit. The biggest rip had occurred below the neckline, which was a plunging tear that exposed a vast valley of creamy cleavage. From the way her eyelids were fluttering and her hips were wriggling, it looked like Sheila had enjoyed the experience just as much as the hooting and clapping audience.

Marvello, meanwhile, had bent down and plucked some fabric from the ground. With a wiggle of his fingers, the fabric wrapped itself around the base of the bouquet, going around and around. Within a few seconds, it looked as though the fabric had stretched an impossible distance; the thorns were all completely covered, masked entirely by the soft-looking material. Seeming satisfied, Marvello reached over and stuck the bouquet into Sheila’s gigantic exposed jugs, drawing a gasp from the surprised woman as the man’s gloved hand sunk deep between her tits. He winked at the audience as he withdrew his hand from the cavern of cleavage, no doubt enjoying himself.

“There we go...deep enough so they won’t tickle that adorably sweet chin,” Marvello murmured, his voice seemingly impossibly commanding for how soft he was speaking. Sheila was practically swooning on her heels. “And I made your bra a bit stronger, but not enough to inhibit your bouncing beauties...is that alright, dear Sheila?”

Sheila nodded, sending her swollen melons jiggling in such a way that I was surprised they didn’t wobble up to smack her in the chin. Marvello smiled and turned to the audience, giving a bow and gesturing at Sheila.

“Let us give my lovely assistant a hand, everyone! Perhaps even more than one, if you would be so inclined!” The crowd went wild, and Sheila looked positively giddy as she was escorted by Marvello back to her seat, running her hands up and down her gigantic bosom as she took stock of her new figure.

“Now, remember Sheila,” the magician was saying as he lead the top-heavy woman down the aisle, “just see me after the show, and I will fix up that sweater better than it was before. And if you would like, I can even make your breasts smaller...unless you find them too enjoyable to get rid of!”

Smiling wickedly, he leapt back on stage as more pillars of smoke erupted around him.

“Now! Who will be my next volunteer?”

“See?” Heather nudged my foot under the table, drawing me back from the spectacle I had just witnessed. “What did I tell you, boss? He’s really something!”

I wasn’t sure what the heck I had just witnessed. Sure, it was a woman wearing a sweater, something that could obviously be used to cover up fake breasts, or balloons, or other tricks that this guy might use...but it all looked so real. ‘But that’s impossible,’ I reminded myself.

“Alright, so he’s good,” I admitted, watching as he selected an excited looking brunette who was thrusting her chest out expectantly. “All the more reason to make sure we get that interview. Can I count on you for that, Heather?”

“Yesshir, boss!” Heather drained her drink and gave me a much clumsier salute than before. “You can count on me!”

I couldn’t help but groan. This was proving to be an insufferable trip, but it would all be worth it if this Marvello story paid off. I just had to accept that it was up to Heather to get in touch with him. He had refused private interviews, and there was no way he would speak to me once he found out what my angle was. Heather would have to be my eyes and ears, and make all the smart decisions that I would make in her position.

“Look, look!” Heather pointed in excitement, nearly spilling my drink as she leaned over. “That woman’s boobs are getting huge!”

I groaned yet again. ‘What did I do to deserve this?!’

* * *

I checked my phone yet again, pacing the floor of our hotel room. It had been nearly five hours since I had parted ways with Heather after the show, and there hadn’t been a peep from my infuriatingly chipper assistant, and this cheap place wasn’t helping my attitude. For crying out loud, I could hear the sound of mattress springs coming from the room next to ours!

“I should relax, I’m sure everything is fine,” I reassured myself. “She’s probably just enjoying the company of that stupid magician too much to remember that she has a job to do.”

Heather had seemed nervous but otherwise totally willing to go along with the plan I had proposed to her, no doubt getting some confidence as she drank during Marvello’s show. Since there was zero chance of the secretive magician agreeing to an interview with someone like me, we would have to do a different approach.

“Just do whatever it takes to even get a blurb,” I had told her. She was nothing amazing in the looks department, but maybe this guy was into the whole bimbo look. “Remember, if you just tell him for a college project, we can wiggle and twist that enough to post it on our site, okay?”

Nodding vigorously, Heather had ambled off towards the crowded hallway outside the magician’s dressing room, tugging at her shirt the whole time. I had asked her to dress as revealingly as she could, and that was the part of the plan that she had the most issue with. The stacked blonde was absurdly selfconscious, and it took a few drinks before I could get her to relax enough to agree to change into the outfit I had brought especially for her. Her large chest stuffed into the bright pink tubetop I had given her definitely captured the gaze of the security guards in the hall, and I was optimistic her bountiful cleavage would impress Marvello as well. From what Heather had excitedly told me during the show, he was frequently going on about how much he loved breasts, and what I had seen certainly had noticed during the show that he had no shyness about appreciating the chests of his volunteers.

I was shaken from my thoughts by the sound of a keycard scrapping into the door. Rushing to the door, I yanked it open to reveal a dazed-looking Heather standing like a ditz with her hand out, holding the room card. She blinked at me, and I noticed her pupils looked really dilated. She was still wearing her slutty outfit, but her tubetop looked as if it had been tugged down a bit, her tits practically flopping out of it.

“Get in here, you idiot!” I hissed, tugging her inside. She trudged after me, her arms swinging loosely.

I turned to face her, getting angrier. “What the hell, Heather? Not only did you not text me, you look like you got completely drunk too? You better have gotten something good out of Marvello!”

My assistant looked at me blankly, eyes widening a little. “Marvello...?”

I wanted to scream. “Yes, Marvello, you bimbo! The whole point of this dumb trip! Did you talk to him or not? Did you get anything I can use?

Heather got a look of sudden excitement on her face, which threw me for a loop. “Marvello?!” She exclaimed, her expression changing from one of excitement towards something lewder.

“Heather, what the fu-ooooooff!” My shocked reaction to her was turned into a muffled cry as my addled assistant lunged at me, tackling me onto the bed and locking her lips against mine. I was completely taken aback, not just from the sensation of her tongue slipping between my lips as she murmured in need but by how strong she was. My assistant stood a full 6 inches below me, and while she was in decent shape, she was holding my wrists with a grip that made me feel completely powerless. Her hips bucked against mine, and she pressed her chest roughly against mine. For an absurd moment, I felt humiliated by how much smaller I was than her before I remembered what was happening.

“Mmnnff, mmnnnff!” I moaned furiously, my cries muffled by my assistant’s roaming tongue and full, needy lips. Heather was seemingly blind to my distress, making out with me loudly and grinding her hips against mine. Her own moans swallowed mine up, and my ears were filled with her perverted noises of growing arousal.

‘He must have given her a roofie, or some drug,’ I thought dimly, fighting the embarrassed feeling of arousal that was welling up within me. I shouldn’t be getting so worked up over this, but as my assistant kept tonguing and working her body against mine, my fury was being rivaled by a growing desire that was smoldering inside me, a tingling warmth between my legs that was pushed further every time Heather pushed her crotch against mine.

Suddenly, Heather pulled her face back, staring down at me with wet, shining lips. I felt a moment of disappointment before I remembered what was happening.

“Heather, w-what the hell are...ooh...y-you doing?! Snap out of....ohhh...o-of it and let me go!” I cried, my plea mingled with little gasps as the blonde kept gyrating against me.

“I’m supposed to do something...” Heather said in a curiously calm voice, given how she was squirming and wiggling around. Her tits had jiggled out of her top at this point, and her nipples poked out proudly from her heaving chest.

“I s-said, let me...”

“Oh!” Heather exclaimed, ignoring my protests. “I remember!”

Paying no mind to my continued struggles, Heather wiggled up against me, straddling me as she moved forward on her knees, pining me underneath her. She let go of one of my wrists for an instant, but her leg went on my arm as she began to turn, leaving me just as powerless as she turned herself around, holding tight on my legs.

I stared up at her wiggling backside that was now above my head, and I realized that either she had taken my advice about not wearing any panties or she was missing clothing from her earlier activities.

Without any warning, Heather yanked my skirt down. Kicking miserably, all I accomplished was working my shorts down my legs, leaving them hanging from my ankles as Heather rubbed her cheek against my panties. I heard her let out a muffled pant, and felt her chin against my bare crotch. As I felt my panties getting tugged lower, I realized what was happening; Heather was pulling my panties down with her teeth! I yelped as the waistline snapped against my thighs. I tried to spread my legs, pushing my underwear back up, but my assistant’s grip was too tight. I felt my face heat up, realizing that my pussy was on full display. I imagined how I looked, my hair tightly trimmed. In contrast was Heather’s bare twat, still wiggling back and forth a short distance above my head, a sight that made me let out a whimpering gasp as the heat in my cheeks was joined by another flare of heat from between my legs. I heard and felt Heather draw in an amused breath as she pressed herself against my sex, her lips against mine.

“This is from Marvello!” Heather declared proudly, her breath warm against my now-trembling pussy.

“Don’t you dare, oohh, oooooohh!! Don’t you da-mmmmfff!!” My protests were muffled once more as Heather, having lunged into my pussy tongue-first, dropped her hips against my face, rubbing her cunt against my mouth! I squealed miserably into my assistant’s hot snatch, feeling a mixture of revulsion and humiliated arousal as her pussy clenched against my lips, her bare skin rubbing against the front of my face. She was practically facefucking me as she began to gyrate and grind, slurping loudly at my pussy the whole time!

“Mmmnnff, nnnnmmm...!” I moaned miserably, my own noises now less outraged and more excited. Either Heather was a pro pussy-licker, or Marvello had done something to enhance her tongue. She suckled like an expert, mewling into me as I jumped and wiggled my hips. There was no mercy from Heather; her tongue was a force that I couldn’t resist, couldn’t avoid. She drove me forward, heedless of my muffled cries into her pussy. Her own excitement was obvious from how slick her cunt was, wet with her arousal and from my forced licks. In the midst of growing need and forced arousal, I wondered if my own cunt looked as wet and glistening as the twat that was fucking my face.

Heather was far from silent as she moaned into my sex, her tongue flicking cruelly against my clit as she suckled and teased my lips. I couldn’t hold out much longer, I realized with a mixture of humiliation and need. If she kept up, there was no way I would be able to resist screaming into the pussy being ground into my face, toes curling as I...

“Mmmmmmmnnnff!!” I gasped out, squealing as Heather lapped at my clit so loudly that I could hear, the sound pushing me over the edge and sending me tumbling into a white-hot orgasm. And as soon as I felt my pussy shake and clench with relief, Heather’s cunt began to spasm and gush harder against my face. Lost in a haze of bliss, I realized dully that the blonde had just cum right against my face, her juices glistening on my lips as she kept mewling into my sensitive pussy..

The orgasm seemed to have robbed Heather of her strength. With a gasp, my assistant rolled off me, breathing hard next to me on the bed. We both lay there, panting and exhausted as we slowly recovered from the powerful orgasms we had been wracked with.

I was the one who broke the silence, sitting up with a whimper. “Heather, what the fuck was that!?”

Heather looked as shocked as I felt. Her bright blue eyes were wide, making the blush on her wet cheeks stand out even more. “I...I don’t know what happened, boss, I...”

Heather suddenly sat straight up, her mouth hanging open in surprise. “Wait, I do! I do know what happened! Grace, Marvello totally figured out me out!”

“First off,” I growled, tugging my panties and skirt back up, “It’s Ms. Honeywell, and you’ll be lucky if I’ll keep you around after....after this! And secondly, no duh!”

“No, you don’t understand!” Heather exclaimed. “He knew I worked for you! He told me so!”

I stared back at my assistant. “How is that possible? Did he recognize me in the show? We sat in the far back!”

“I...he’s...” Heather suddenly looked a little frightened. “Ms. Honeywell, Marvello is really magic! He cast a spell on me and told me...told me that he’d give us both an orgasm instead of an interview!”

I put my hands on my hips, wanting to vent at Heather for how ridiculous and fake that story was. But the scared look in her face held my tongue, and I remembered just how strong she had been, holding me down. “Are you sure he didn’t drug you?”

“No, he told me!” My assistant’s face was scrunched in concentration. “He said...he said he was super upset you had forced a friend of his out of the business when you exposed his tricks, and...and he said if you wanted to talk to him, you should come yourself. And...a-and then...he squeezed my chest and said that he was happy to meet me, though...” The red in her cheeks became richer.

“He wants to talk to me, does he?” I growled, the sensation of orgasm fading as my anger welled up. “Well, if he wants to play this sort of game, he obviously doesn’t know who he’s messing with. I’m going to make sure he regrets this.”

“What the heck are you going to do, boss? He’s magic!”

“I’ve got just the idea. I’ll just have to get my hands a bit dirty, and....hey, what the hell are you doing?” My assistant had taken off her tube top and slipped her own skirt down, standing bare. She looked at me with a confused look.

“I was going to take a shower, and I figured, well, since we did just...”

“Just get in the bathroom!” I yelled, gnashing my teeth together as the stupid blonde I was stuck with shrugged and went into the bathroom. I was definitely going to have to get rid of her after this whole mess was done, but before that I’d need her help to make sure this Marvello guy got his just desserts. I wasn’t entirely convinced that the magician’s magic was really real, but there was no doubt he was behind my humiliating experience, and he was going to pay.

* * *

I slipped the master key into the dressing room door, and felt a surge of triumph as the lock clicked. I quickly hurried in and shut the door behind me, my heart thumping as I flicked the lights on.

Forcing myself forward, I made my way to one of the dressers. Marvello’s room was mostly empty, just a few trunks and dressers scattered about, the large closet door half open. I opened the first drawer I saw, poking around carefully as I thought about what to do next.

I still couldn’t believe how smoothly everything had gone. The most difficult part had been forcing Heather back into her humiliating outfit from before. She hated how the tube top felt on her big breasts, but she was cowed when I told her that refusing to do so would cost her a job. As she bounced around and distracted one of the janitors at the event center where Marvello was performing, I had snatched the key ring from his ring and hurried off towards the dressing room. Of course, Heather had no idea what I was planning on doing; I didn’t trust her not to run off and warn her crush, especially with how upset she was about the tube top. Marvello was performing, and with no security guards in site, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to slip inside and leave a little revenge.

“I knew bringing this would pay off,” I murmured, pulling the small bag of marijuana from my purse. I had been planning on using it during a boring stretch of our road trip to Chicago, but I had held off, and now it looked like that was fortunate indeed. I opened the bag and shook a little out, pushing it under some of the clothes that Marvello had, and then put the bag inside and closed the drawer. I grinned wickedly, thinking about what would happen. A simple call to the police from a woman working at the event center who smelled something strange from one of the dressing rooms, and there would almost certainly be an officer sent over. Covering the event for an interview with Marvello, it would only make sense for me to be there with a camera, getting a few nice shots and releasing a nice little story about how shady this ‘adult entertainer’ really was. It was genius!

“Yes, that does seem like a pretty good plan,” an amused voice noted behind me. “But I don’t think it will work.”

I whirled, barely suppressing a yelp. Standing before me was Madrigal Marvello himself, dressed in his performance attire. His mouth was quirked in a grin, and his deep blue eyes were shining brightly.

“H-how....that’s impossible, you’re...”

“On stage?” The magician chuckled. “I did tell your assistant to let you know my magic was real, but I suppose that is a pretty fantastic claim. As soon as I felt someone get past one of my wards, I felt it was a good time to intervene. I left a hypnotized volunteer to do impressions that the audience shouted out, and a nice illusion of myself to keep everything moving nicely. I’d imagine we have a bit of time to ourselves before I am needed.”

I slumped my shoulders, trying to look defeated and caught. Then I rushed forward, hoping to sprint by Marvello and get out the door.

Marvello made no move to stop me, and when I reached the door I realized why. Tugging frantically at the handle, the door as locked tight. I looked at the magician, feeling a chill of fright.

“You really have taught me to expect the worst from you,” Marvello sighed. “You’ve really done a lot of damage to people in my field, including the friend from which you stole that lovely book of tricks. It wasn’t enough for you to simply cheat on him and break his heart?”

He walked towards me, his eyes hardening, and I let out a squeak.

“And then forcing your lovely assistant into that uncomfortable position! Mind you, maybe my response was a bit unfair to her, but her animosity towards you fueled my spell. If you had treated her with a bit of respect, there is no way the magic would have found root. At the very least, I directed her dislike of you in a...creative fashion.”

He stopped right in front of me, staring down into my eyes. He was quite tall, standing a good two heads above me, but his gaze was so powerful that I felt like our eyes were mere inches apart.

“Y-you better let me go right now...” I breathed out, taken aback by how helpless I felt, just like the previous evening when I had been straddled by Heather.

“No, I don’t think so. At least, not right now.” The magician studied me up and down, staring at my chest. “After all, its my first performance tonight, and I need some help with my late night Adult Only show.”

I blushed, breathing faster as he kept his gaze on my breasts. “If you think you can blackmail me into being some stupid distraction, you’re wrong. And keep your eyes off my chest, you pervert!”

“With a chest like that, it’s far too easy to keep your eyes off them,” Marvello declared, making me wince with embarrassment. “I’m making a change to that.”

A change? “What do you...ooh....ooohh...” I breathed out, my knees suddenly feeling weak as twin flared of heat welled up inside my breasts. My mind flashed back to the melons Sheila and other volunteers had lugged around, and I let out a wail. “No, no no no!”

Marvello ignored me, and gently slapped his palms against the tops of my breasts through the sweater I had been wearing. The heat intensified to the point where it was a challenge for me to stay standing, and I leaned back against the door, my knees shaking as I panted. My chest was heaving with every breath...and, I realized with horror, that I seemed to possess more and more chest with every breath.

I stared down at my breasts and fought back a scream. Before my eyes, my smallish chest had already inflated into plump breasts, and their growth was clearly not stopping. Every second each globe ripened and swelled, my titflesh digging into my now-tight bra. I began tugging at my top, seeking to loosen the straps, but Marvello shook his hand and snapped his fingers. My arms suddenly fell limp to my sides, and despite my best efforts I couldn’t raise them again.

“No, I think not,” the magician drawled, settling into a chair with an infuriatingly casual motion. “I would like to see just how big you need to get to burst out of that little bra of yours. I think that will be a good size to stop at.” He smiled wickedly and added, “Maybe.”

I was too distracted by the heat and pressure in my tits to pay much mind to Marvello’s words. All I could do was lean against the door, staring at my enormous tits in terror as they kept ballooning bigger and bigger. My bra was really digging into my flesh, and the growth was making me feel so sensitive. I couldn’t see my nipples, but I could certainly feel them straining forth against their cloth prison, horribly tight and making me fidget from one leg to the other. If only I could raise my arms to give myself some relief, but I couldn’t even twitch my fingers. I was completely powerless as my melons approached how big Sheila had been, not slowing at all.

“Y-you can’t...ohhh, you bastard, I swear I’ll...gah, m-make you pay for this!!” I meant to sound threatening, but I couldn’t make it through my sentence without mewling like a slut, actually feeling turned on from the intense pressure in my gigantic jugs. My nipples were twin points of whitehot fire at this point, making me want to scream with the need to give them some relief. I could feel my bra starting to fray and give out, the fabric tearing as my monstrous mammaries grew too large to be contained. My knees were shaking harder, and not just from how turned helplessly on I was. My massive tits were heavy and getting heavier by the second, and I was losing my balance. Each enormous globe was bigger than my head; I couldn’t imagine lugging these ridiculous things around. And yet they continued to swell, the fabric of my sweater straining as my bra struggled to hold together. Whimpering, I did the only thing I could think of to make my bra break faster: I started jumping up and down.

“Ooooh, look at how clever you are!” Marvello laughed, clearly enjoying the show as I bounced up and down, grimacing with the effort it took to not tumble over. My sweater cows jiggled and wobbled up and down, every bounce putting my bra through hell. The sensation of my tits bouncing about was incredible, sending little shocks of need through me and making my nipples feel impossibly sensitive. Every little hop sent a tingle of heat through my body, and before long I was feeling like I could cum just from hopping. Just a little more, and I’d be put over the edge....I started moaning with every bounce, my breathless gasps growing lewder and dirtier as I bounced towards an orgasm. The thought of breaking my bra was practically forgotten, so intense was my need for relief. ‘Just a little more...’

A sudden tearing noise pulled me from my dirty thoughts, the soft sound accompanied by a sudden sensation of looseness. The pressure in my jugs alleviated slightly, and I felt a piece of fabric trail down my back. It had worked! I had broken my bra! Panting, I looked down to examine what my breasts had become.

“Oh...my...God...” I breathed out, feeling lightheaded as I stared at my chest. There was no use describing the two enormous spheres as breasts; these were jugs, knockers, hooters. Despite being unable to demolish my sweater as they had my bra, my melons had certainly stretched the dark green fabric. Whimpering, I realized that between the size of my jugs and the color and pattern of my sweater, it looked as though I had two watermelons strapped to my chest. I had never seen such a massive pair of melons in my life outside of one ex’s porn folder, and those women were all cartoons! I found myself suddenly able to move my arms, and I gingerly attempted to feel them.

“T-they’re real...” I marveled, my mind reeling as I squeezed and prodded at the two horrible things that were hanging off me.

“Yes, and quite spectacular,” Marvello noted. I shot him a glare, and he met my furious gaze with a bright smile. “No thanks necessary, my dear.”

“Thanks?!” I howled, taking a step and struggling not to fall flat on my jugs. “I look like a fetish porn star! I look like I’m smuggling pumpkins!”

“All good things to have as a helper to a magician,” Marvello said. “You’ll be a great distraction for the audience, keeping inquiring eyes off my person.

I attempted another step, slowly finding my footing with my new bizarre center of gravity. “If you think I’ll be helping you as your assistant, you’re insane!” I growled.

Marvello shook his head. “I said helper, not assistant. You’d be a lousy assistant, but you’ll make a good attraction, I think. You’ll be the hit of my show, I guarantee it.”

“And if I refuse?”

The magician shrugged. “Then you can leave. With those things weighing you down, since I won’t remove them.”

My blood chilled as I imagined living with these monsters wobbling around beneath my chin with every step I took, drawing looks from everyone I saw....second fiddle to my enormous tits! “I’ll...I’ll do it, as long as you promise not to leave me like this.”

Marvello’s grin widened. “I’ll promise that I won’t, my dear. Just wait in here, and in a few hours you’ll be making your worldwide debut. But for now, I have to get back to the show. I’ll be back for you soon, lovely Grace.” He leaned forward and gave one of my tits a gentle shove, drawing a squeal from me. Arms wind milling, I tumbled backwards, my jugs jiggling so much that they actually smacked me in the chin!

“Hmmm, maybe that is no longer the most accurate name for you. We’ll work on that, I think.” And just like that, the leering magician vanished before my eyes, leaving me sitting on my backside alone.

“I’ll just do this, and he’ll fix me,” I murmured miserably, staring dejectedly at my still-jiggling melons. “Then this nightmare will be behind me.”

I let out a whimper as I stared at my boobs. I didn’t know if I should take it as a good omen or not, but the massive things were wobbling up and down in such a manner that they appeared to be agreeing with me.

* * *

I paced back and forth miserably, fuming at what had happened to me. It was bad enough that I was cursed with these ridiculous melons, and worse still that to have any chance of getting rid of them I’d need to humiliate myself before an audience by appearing in a perverted magic show.

But did I have to be dressed like this?!

Looking down at myself once more, I could practically feel my blood pressure rising. My legs had been covered in fishnet leggings. Combined with the four-inch heels I had been forced into wobbling around in and the tiny black booty shorts I was squeezed into, I looked like I was taking a break from my job as a streetwalker. My top was an obvious punishment from Marvello for what I done to Heather, a black tubetop with two glittering silver stars circling where my nipples were tenting the fabric. I hadn’t been given a bra, and I was constantly readjusting myself from popping out of the tiny stretchy top.

“At least he didn’t make me go topless,” I grumbled, although I had no illusions about my chances of remaining decent during the show. This was an adult show where nudity was expected, and Marvello had spent a great deal of our conversation smiling at the ridiculous balloons he had stuck me with.

“My dear Grace, your job will be very simple” he had told me after his show, before he had gone to sign autographs, only pausing to pull a tall, silk tophat from out of a chest. “All you have to do is follow my instructions and those of my assistant, and you’ll do fine. I suggest you spend the time before the show getting used to your new assets, since it may be a little embarrassing to stumble and trip on stage.”

“Assistant?” I didn’t recall ever seeing an assistant at his other shows that Heather and I had observed, but he merely smiled and got up to leave. “I’ll call for you when it is your time to perform,” he had said, his eyes never leaving my chest, and then he had left. I tried the door, but found it just as tightly closed as before. ‘Not like I want to be seen by anyone like this,’ I mused miserably. At least not before I had to be humiliated in front of an audience.

“This waiting is torture!” I growled, flopping into a chair as my funbags jiggled in agreement, growing tired of circling the room. Besides, all that bouncing had actually made me feel a little excited, and I had never gotten any relief earlier from the humiliating performance I had given Marvello. I reached forward, blushing in embarrassment at just how far I had to stretch forward and smoosh my boobs in order to reach my nipples.

“A-at least this isn’t all bad,” I moaned out, massaging my sore nipples. I might as well enjoy these stupid things, since I had some time to kill.

No sooner did that thought enter my mind than did a cloud of purple smoke spring up from around me, covering me in a thick, sweet-smelling smog. I had just enough time to scream before it engulfed me completely, bringing a feeling of dizziness. I stumbled, the chair suddenly vanishing beneath my backside and bringing me to my knees. The wooden floor was strangely warm, and the feeling brought out a revelation that seemed to make time stand still.

‘Wait a moment...the dressing room floor has carpet, not wood...’

The smoke in front of me cleared, and I let out a breathless whimper. Spotlights beat down on me as I gazed out at the theater, and staring back at me was an absolutely packed audience hall. I was practically rocked back by the force of the applause, cheering and hooting filling the theater. Realizing I was still on my knees, I wiggled and bounced my way to a standing position, drawing more cheers from the crowd as I bent forward to steady myself. I looked around and saw Marvello standing off to the side with a woman, leaving the center of the stage to me. The magician shot me a smile which I returned with a miserable frown. I turned my gaze on the woman standing beside him, no doubt his assistant, and I felt the bottom of my stomach drop out.

Dressed in a simple white top and black skirt, Heather gave me one of her infuriatingly chipper smiles.

‘What the hell is she doing here?’ I seethed silently, my heart pumping as the applause died down. Marvello, himself clapping, crossed the stage confidently to stand by my side, Heather trailing after him. My assistant move to stand next to me, and I could hear the laughter from the audience as her large chest was completely dwarfed next to my enormous knockers. “Please take a bow, bimbo,” Heather hissed under her breath. Unlike myself, Heather and Marvello were both wearing microphones, but she had turned hers off to whisper at me.

“As if, there’s no fucking way I’ll listen to yo-oooooOOH!” I cried out as my body suddenly bent forward at the waist, giving the first few rows of the theater a good long look at my canyon of cleavage. Fighting against falling over, I managed to pull myself back up amidst boos and catcalls, the audience clearly wanting my bow to have been much, much longer.

“Didn’t Marvello tell you? You have to listen to what I say,” Heather whispered as I slowly got my balance back. “Any time I say please, you’ll have no choice to do what I say. And Marvello’s magic can make so many fun things happen, too.” She grinned, and her eyes sparkled. “But we agreed it’ll be more fun to see you embarrass yourself on your own.”

“So what, you’re getting back at me because I wanted to get your stupid crush in trouble?” I fumed. “I’ll make sure that as soon as he makes my boobs normal again, I’ll make your life a living hell.” But that only made the blonde smile wider.

“Bad idea, bimbo,” she whispered, traipsing back over to stand besides Marvello. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered something in the man’s ear, and he shot me a disappointed look. But his expression was almost immediately replaced by one of exaggerated cheer, and he took a step towards the audience.

“As I was saying before my blessed-with-breasts helper made her bouncy entrance, I’ll be attempting a brand new trick tonight, one I have never done before. Drum roll, please!”

Giggling, Heather practically skipped back towards me, and before I could react, she began slapping at my jugs! The audience burst into fresh laughter as she played my tits like a pair of bongos, the humiliatingly lewd slapping noises picked up by the mic on her collar and amplified throughout the hall.

Clearly fighting laughter, Marvello continued. “I shall...pull a rabbit out of a hat!”

Excited cheers tore through the theater, mingled with the playful boos that came as Heather stopped smacking at my knockers. This was clearly a rowdy crowd, and I could practically feel the hundreds of eyes on my jugs as they slowly settled into gentle jiggling.

“Ahh, but I must apologize, as I do not usually consort with rabbits, and have a hard time remembering what they look like,” Marvello said to the crowd. “And thus, I’ll need some help from my lovely assistant. Heather, my dear? What do rabbits look like?”

Heather’s eyes were shining with glee, and she glanced over at me. “Well, Marvello, rabbits typically do not wear clothes.”

Marvello favored me with a grin, and I felt my blood run cold. “Oh no, no no no!” I whimpered out, frozen under the spotlights. The magician snapped his fingers, and suddenly I felt the glare of the intense lights all over my body. I let out a shriek that was completely swallowed up the raucous cheers of the audience, completely naked before the packed theater.

“Threatening my new assistant was a mistake,” Marvello murmured, his mic apparently off as he crossed the stage to make an exaggerated examination of me for the crowd, drawing fresh laughter from the crowd. “Don’t even think of covering up those loveballoons, my dear.”

“I...y-you can’t leave me like this...” I whined, fighting the urge to hold my hands up in front of my nipples. At the very least, I was able to cover up my bared pussy, even though the audience hissed their disappointment.

“Have no fear, dear. I won’t.” Marvello turned to the crowd and then he was back to addressing the audience, leaving me to shiver and stand in place.

“Well, she certainly is on the right track, Heather! But I seem to recall rabbits having other features.”

“You’re absolutely right, Marvello,” Heather purred, clearly enjoying herself. “Bunnies have big, silly ears that flop around when they hop!”

Right on cue, my ears started to tingle, the sensation reminiscent of when my breasts had been forced to balloon outwards. I whimpered in misery as I felt the impossible happen again, reaching up to paw at my ears as I felt them shift and stretch, lengthening and flattening. Soft fuzz began to tickle my fingers as I pushed against my ears in a hopeless attempt to stop their transformation. The tingling sensation grew stronger, and I realized with dismay that I was getting excited from my body being twisted. My nipples were poking forward, hard little nubs resting atop my heaving chest, panting as the warm sensation started to fade. Their transformation finished, the long soft things that had once been my little ears flopped against my cheeks. I grabbed them numbly, holding them out to stare at them as the audience let loose another excited cheer.

There was no mistaking it; these were clearly the ears of a bunny rabbit. They were coated in white fur, soft to the touch, and so long that they reached down passed my chin.

I shot a dismayed look at Heather and Marvello, but they were paying me no mind, giving their attention towards their adoring audience. ‘I have to get out of here, I have to get help!’

I made it two steps before Heather’s voice filled the theater. “And bunnies don’t walk on two legs; they sit on all four cute little paws, and can only hop about.”

My body erupted into fresh tingling, centered around my legs and arms. I let out a miserable cry as I fell to my hands and knees, drawing more applause from the audience as they got an eyeful of my wobbling tits and immense cleavage. I made a few shuffling attempts towards crawling, but then had to sit back on my bare backside; between my massive mammaries and the intense sensations being wrought on my body through Marvello, there was no chance I’d be able to get very far. More than that, though, I was quite frozen in terror as I saw white fur sprout up from my hands, spreading up my arms. But the fur wasn’t even the worst part; just like my ears, my hands had begun to morph into something new. Judging from the tingling in my feet that was making me shake my chest back and forth, the same thing was happening below my ankles.

I stared in horror as my fingers began to shorten and fatten, my palms shifting into a pink color that resembled the shade of Heather’s humiliating tube top. Topped by the same white fur that now adorned my ears, my newly transformed paws spread out into fat, fluffy things. It looked as if I was wearing a ridiculous pair of mittens, and I realized with fright that I had about the same motor range as if I had on a particularly thick pair. I was able to wiggle my digits, but not much more than that; it would be completely impossible for me to grip anything.

The spread of fluffy white fur continued unabated, only stopping once the growth reached my shoulders. The entire length of my arms were coated in bunny fuzz, feeling hot under the glare of the intense spotlights. Whimpering, I shifted my body and looked over my shoulder, letting out a groan of misery as I stared at my feet just in time to watch them finish their transformation.

Unlike my hands, which had shortened and flattened out like a pair of fluffy white pancakes, my feet had stretched outward. They looked absolutely ridiculous, absurdly big for me. Just like my hands, however, they had pink pads which stood out from the fluffy white fuzz. I noted glumly that more of my body was now covered in fur than was not; the light-colored fuzz reached from the tips of my oversized bunny toes all the way up to the top of my thighs. . Not just my feet had been transformed, however; my legs had shifted and been changed to resemble a bunny’s hind legs. I now sat in an awkward crouch, bare bottom held above the stage while I tried to keep my balance with my front paws, and my monstrous jugs were so enormous that they rested against the warm wood of the stage. I let out a furious whimper; with how I was forced to sit from the new shape of my back legs, either I had to place my paws off to the sides of my massive tits, forcing me to bend over lower, or I could slip my paws between my jugs and keep my balance that way, my fuzzy arms thrust between my cleavage. Neither option seemed particularly inviting.

With a jolt of humiliation, I realized my crawling had brought me to face my backside to the roaring crowd, and I struggled to climb to my feet. I got to my knees, began to pull myself up...and promptly lost my balance, tumbling forward to land on my gigantic tits with a squeak. At the very least, my jugs had cushioned myself against the fall, but all I had managed to accomplish was wiggle my bare butt in front of a packed theater.

“Gosh, you would think with ears that size, a bunny would be able to listen,” Heather teased, standing before me with her hands on her knees, smiling down on my pitiful form. “Did you already forget? Bunnies belong on all fours, hopping around.”

My blood went ice cold. “H-hopping?” I squeaked out. ‘Oh no, oh no...’

Before I could muster up anything more than my embarrassed exclamation, Heather had reached back and given my wriggling ass a slap.

“Eeek!” I gasped out a squeak, whining pitifully as my transformed body was forced into a clumsy hop, bringing my rear end up and down as I landed on my front paws...and then squealed as my melons slapped against the warm floor, the lewd sound picked up from the mic of Heather, who remained crouching as she chuckled at my pitiful hop.

“Oh goodness, you’ll need a lot of practice to hop around with those heavy things; that seems pretty bad for a bunny. But at least everyone will recognize just what you are when they see your whiskers and cute tail!”

Recognizing the danger present in her words, I wasted no time in trying to plead or beg. ‘I have to get away before I’m a total freak; I have to get to the police or something!’ But my body was actively opposing me at this point; between my awkward hops and gigantic melons, I was forced to trudge along at what felt like a snail’s pace, and it was exhausting! The weight of my titanic titties were putting a massive strain on my back and thighs, and the jiggling jugmeat would jump up and smack my chin every time I landed. I looked down got walloped by my melons, whimpering at the tickling feeling below my nose...and quickly joined by a tickling sensation on the tops of my tits while my newly sprouted whiskers rubbed against them. A third sensation above my bouncing backside told me that I had another new humiliating addition to worry about.

I wobbled forward as fast as my twisted body could carry me, bouncing and hopping along towards the left side of the stage, as far from Heather as I could get. In my haste to avoid her, however, I practically jiggled right into Marvello. In my crouched position, the tall man was a veritable giant now. The magician smiled menacingly as he loomed over me. “You know, everyone, I think our bunny is a little embarrassed by how she looks. Is that right? Would you like me to fix that for you?”

I stopped in my tracks, whimpering as I stared at the exit sign on the stage door, still so impossibly far away. I nodded frantically, and my floppy bunny ears heard the laughter that my jiggling tits generated.

“Yes, change me back!” I squeaked up at the magician, but he was already speaking up and the audience paid me no mind.

“I absolutely agree with your tits, bunny, you are much too flat-bottomed for our audience’s fine tastes. They would like to see a bunny with some real buns, correct?”

I felt the blood drain from my face as the audience roared their delight, and I set out in a wobbling, bouncy sprint towards the stage. I hurried as quickly as I could, my heart beating frantically, the stage feeling absolutely massive as I set out at a tortuously slow pace. The tingling in my backside had already reached an intensity that was making it hard to see straight and was slowing me further; every bouncy little hop I made, my now-ripening rump would slap against the wood floor, and it was like each cheek was as sensitive as my nipples, the sensation of the slap reverberating through me and sending waves of need through my pussy. I was veering back and forth as I hopped, my eyelids fluttering with every bounce, and with every bounce I felt my butt swell larger and larger. Desperately, I kept bouncing forward, wiggling and forcing my perverted bunny body on as hard as I could, and finally the tingling seemed to abate. It was hard to tell how enormous my ass had gotten at that point as it jiggled and bounced along with my tits, but it was large enough to make a humiliating lewd slapping sound that filled my ears with every clumsy hop I performed, and the crowd was eating it all up.

But despite all that, a surge of triumph filled me as I made it off the stage. There were no stagehands in sight, but the exit door was right there. I’d get out, and call for help; someone would be there, even at this time of night! I forced my tired body onward, my gigantic jugs and butt bouncing against the cold metal floor drawing fresh gasps from my lips. I looked back over my shoulder, but Heather and Marvello weren’t anywhere close to me. Indeed, they seemed content to ignore me, since Marvello had once again began to address the audience.

“And now that we have a bunny, ladies and gentlemen...I can perform the greatest trick of my life!” My bunny ears picked up a snapping noise, and instantly I was in a pitch black nothingness.

I let out a frightened yelp...or at least, I attempted to. As soon as I opened my mouth, I felt a muffled pressure on my tongue, filling my cheeks and threatening to spread down my throat. I closed my mouth and the invasive presence vanished, although a tight pressure remained on my lips. In fact, everywhere on my body felt like it was getting smooshed, or squeezed. I tried to move my arms or legs, but it was like I was being restricted in the fetal position; at least, as much as my massive hooters would allow. The nothingness I was seeing was my eyes being forced shut by the strange pressure, and nothing I could do could force them open. I was trapped, completely immobile besides some weak wiggling.

Bleakly, I wondered if somehow I had been coated in latex, or bound in some sort of suit. ‘What the hell has happened to me? Why can’t I hear the audience...or anything at all?’ But that wasn’t quite true; at first, it seemed that all sound had vanished, but I was aware of a dim, vague murmuring, almost sounding like a small stream off in the distance.

Without warning, the strange pressure was joined by a new source of sensation. A gigantic pressure suddenly squeezed one of my butt cheeks, forcing my mouth open for a squeal that was muffled instantly. Clamping my mouth shut, I whimpered as I felt my backside getting groped. ‘It feels like a hand, a gigantic hand,’ I thought wildly, completely unable to resist the intense fondling. I felt a sudden tug from the enormous hand, and suddenly my backside was released from the pressure that was surrounding the rest of my bound body. Strangely, my backside now felt warm, and I glumly recognized the feeling of the stage lights. I also was hearing the soft murmuring more clearly, and realized that it sounded like laughter and applause. ‘The audience, then; great, I’m still trapped, but where am I?’

“Oh dear,” a voice murmured above the rest of the muted audience, “I think I grabbed the wrong end.” The strange grip of the enormous hand released me, and I felt a short tumbling sensation before I was back in the hold of that strange, black pressure. My mind was racing wildly as I began to piece together just where exactly I was, remembering what Marvello had been wearing at the start of the show.

‘Oh not that, anything but that...’

Suddenly Marvello’s hand returned, pawing all over my body. He squeezed my tummy and tickled my ears, his fingers tracing up and down until they reached my boobs. The fingers clenched tight, and I felt myself yanked upwards, blinking as I was suddenly blinded by the bright stage lights.

“There she is, everyone! The star of the show!” Marvello exclaimed proudly, grabbing my floppy ears with one hand as he released my sore tit, yanking my now-tiny body from the top hat which had been placed on the stage floor.

I kicked the air pitifully as my hooters bounced and jiggled, reeling and feeling lightheaded at what had happened. “I’m...I’m tiny...” I squeaked out, cringing as I realized that something else had shrunk along with the rest of me; my voice was high pitched and sounded as if I had just swallowed a balloon full of helium. Marvello’s tight grip on my ears gave me a good sense of how small I had gotten. If he had held out his palms outstretched, I was willing to bet I could sit in them....minus my enormous jugs, which seemed positively ludicrous on me.

Looking down, I fought back a squeal. Despite being only a few feet off the ground, it was making my head spin, and I kicked my bunny paws about as I rocked back and forth, my bloated backside and tail rubbing and smooshing against the front of Marvello’s pants. The sensation of that did draw a whimper from my lips, my whiskered nose twitching, because I felt the massive bulge that must have been the magician’s cock pulse from the contact.

“Yes, you are just a tiny little bunny, aren’t you?” Heather cooed down at me, her hands clasped sweetly as she inspected my pitifully dangling form. I felt a stab of embarrassment as she bent forward; even in my shrunken state, my gigantic hooters were nearly as big as the busty blonde’s huge pair! Marvello lowered me to the ground, letting me ears go a few inches above the stage so I fell with a humiliating plopping sound.

“It must feel strange, not looking down on people anymore, right Grace?” Heather scrunched up her face, an exaggerated look of dismay on her face. “Oooh, but I’m not supposed to call you that, and besides, its hardly a fitting moniker for you now.” Heather paused to giggle as I wobbled forward, my hugely swollen butt as much of a hindrance towards my hops as my immense knockers. I looked up in horror at Heather and Marvello’s gigantic forms. In my waddling, crouched position, I was barely reached up passed their ankles!

“Have you given some thought to your pet’s new name, Heather?” Marvello asked, and I felt a fresh chill run through me. ‘Pet?’

Heather’s smile held all the sweetness of anti-freeze. “Oh yes...I believe Honeybuns is a perfect name for our sweet little bouncy bunny.”

Even as I let out a wail, Marvello snapped his fingers, and I heard the noise of a lock clicking into place.

“Well, Honeybuns?” Heather spoke down to me slowly, as if I was having trouble understanding her. She even moved her mic right in my face. “Do your like your silly new name?”

‘Finally, I can yell for yelp!’ But as I opened my mouth, what came out was not what I intended.

“Honeybuns needs help!” I squeaked out, all I could manage before Heather stood back up as the crowd cheered. I whined miserably, trying to speak out loud as Heather asked the crowd to cheer if they liked my name. I could barely hear my own voice among the answering roar, but I heard well enough to realize that I couldn’t refer to myself as anything but that stupid moniker. “No, no, Honeybuns is Honeybuns, not Honeybuns! GRRR!!”

Marvello had stepped forward, leaning down to pick up the hat and rising to put his arm around Heather’s waist. “I don’t think that was all Honeybuns needs help with, Heather. Will my lovely assistant get jealous if I have a little fun with our helper?”

Heather flashed another blood-curdling smile at me. “Not at all, Marvello. I want you both to have fun!”

I looked up at Marvello in fearful confusion, squirming my tiny, twisted body backwards away from the towering man, but the magician was ignoring me. Instead, much to the audience members’ amusement, he was pulling down his pants. Soon his underwear had joined them, and the hall was full of the cheers of women and men alike as the magician stood, his cock hanging out erect and proud. I stared with my mouth open; his dick looked positively gargantuan from my perspective, and it was slowly getting larger at it engorged and swelled into a massive boner. Marvello’s nuts hung low and heavy beneath his schlong, dark curling hairs a stark contrast to my own white fur. I eyed the enormous erect dick with apprehension. He wasn’t planning on fucking me, was he?

But Marvello still hadn’t turned to look at me. He was proudly facing the audience, his cock on full display, but he had lifted the tall top hat up. He shot Heather a smile and thrust forward, his cock sliding into the mouth of the hat, and-

“Ooooh!” I hopped forward in a clumsy bounce, suddenly aware of an intense pressure stretching my pussy. It felt like...

I squealed in misery as I realized it felt exactly like my time spent scrunched and smooshed into that tiny space in the hat, just reversed. Instead of pressure pushing down, it felt as though an oversized plug had been stuck inside my pussy, and there was no way to get it out! It couldn’t be the actual size of his dick, or there was no way it would have fit into my shrunken lips, but it was still an immense sensation, an intense feeling of being too full that was no doubt caused by him sticking his dick in that stupid hat! My clit throbbed at the sudden intrusion, and I couldn’t help but wiggle and moan, hopping forward and clenching my pussy in a futile attempt to ward off some of the overwhelming feeling filling my cunt.

I looked up at Marvello just in time to see him pull his hips back, his cock sliding out of the hat. As he pulled out, the pressure relented, making me feel at once relieved and strangely empty, wanting more sensation, relief for my clit.

And then Marvello had thrust back inside me, and suddenly my mouth was full.

I let out a fresh squeal....or at least, I tried too, but I couldn’t force my lips open. My cheeks bulged, much to the enjoyment of the audience. They guffawed and cheered as my cheeks stretched out, forcing my lips into a ridiculous pout. The only thing I was thankful for was that I couldn’t taste anything; it was just as if there was an invisible, tasteless heat in my mouth, forcing my mouth into uncomfortable fullness and muffling me to near silence.

“Ooops,” a bemused Marvello stated apologetically. “Sorry, Honeybuns, but I’m a little clumsy at this. Still, every thrust will get one of your three holes. I won’t rest until I help my hard working helper cum!”

‘Wait, three holes?!’

Marvello pulled out and almost instantly pushed back in, thrusting his cock deep into the hat as the pressure stretched my rear passage, drawing a squeaky, high pitched shriek from my lips I was forced into an awkward waddling hop as I felt the pressure fill me up, my mind forcibly reminded of an awkward experience with an oversized dildo I had in college. The throbbing, hot pressure wasn’t relenting, and I kept waddling and hopping across the stage. I felt a warm wetness in the fur on my thighs, I realized with horrified humiliation that I was actually getting off on being penetrated like this, my pussy trembling and glistening with my excitement.

Marvello began to quicken his pace, much to the excitement of the audience. They began to clap along with every thrust he made, and I found myself hopping almost triple time to their claps, forced along by the nonstop intrusions and bursts of pleasure. My floppy ears were filled with the perverted shouts and cheers from the crowd, along with Heather’s laughter and Marvello’s grunts, joined lewdly by the comparatively soft sounds of my tits and butt slapping against the stage.

Marvello’s grunts were getting louder, and the force of his thrusts was getting so powerful that I felt as if I was being driven forward by his pussy and buttfuckings, and driven back by his facefuckings. My little body was being lead around by a massive, meaty cock, one that was fucking my whole body completely raw. And despite my humiliation, my body was loving the attention, my clit buzzing and throbbing. I hissed out a gasping squeal as I felt an orgasm tear through me, raising and lowering my hips so frantically that it looked like I was humping the stage My ass was bouncing and jiggling as I panted and squeaked my way through the embarrassingly hot orgasm, my moans growing as Marvello swapped between teasing my cunt or butt with every thrust.

I clenched my eyes tight, already being driven towards a fresh orgasm, right on the cusp of cumming. I could hear Marvello grunting too, his groans getting louder and deeper and the pressure inside my pussy seemed to intensify.

“Oh my, oh...here it comes, Honeybuns!” the Magician let out a howl, pulling out and thrusting in with a mighty groan. The pressure vanished from my ass only to suddenly fill my mouth once more.

As Marvello grunted and groaned an orgasm, the pressure in my mouth vanished, instantly replaced by the feeling of hot liquid sloshing between my cheeks and the deep, rich taste of jizz.

I squealed suddenly, spraying cum from my lips as more and more kept appearing inside my mouth. The audience laughed and cheered, standing up to applaud as I sprayed dickmilk like a fountain, my cheeks finally emptying as I was left squatting in a puddle of spunk. Marvello’s manbatter was dribbling down my chin, dripping off my tits and already getting soaked into my fur. Even though the color of my fur helped the wet cum blend in, the bright lights showed off the glistening display and made it impossible to hide.

“Oh dear,” Marvello panted, hunching over and fanning his face with one hand. “My goodness, let’s have a round of applause for my hardworking assistants...and, I think, my hardworking cock too.” The audience eagerly obliged as the magician pulled up his pants, turning to stare proudly down at me.

“You can’t...leave Honeybuns...like this...” I panted out, realizing just how toothless a demand that really was. ‘I’m powerless...they can do what they want with me...’

“Oh, don’t worry, sweetie,” Heather purred down at me. She gave me a light tap on the backside, enough to make my jugs bounce up and down. “We’ll turn you back, eventually. You’ll just be doing some fun things as our helper for a while.”

“L-like what?” I mumbled up at the towering blonde.

She flashed another chipper smile. “Well, for starters, why not clean up your mess before I think of something nasty to do to you, Honeybuns?” She gestured towards the cum pooled onstage, already drying from the heat of the stage lights.

I bit back a moan of defiance, and hopped forward. “Honeybuns will only do this once,” I growled miserably, leaning down to stick my face into Marvello’s jizz. Letting out an annoyed whimper, I realized the sheer size of my tits meant I had to shuffle about awkwardly, gigantic melons smooshed into the ground as hard as I could while I shook my ass back and forth. To the applauding crowd, I must have appeared to be working hard as a furiously-devoted jizzrag, mopping up the spunk with my tits and tongue.

My cumcleaning job finally finished, I felt myself tugged into the air by Heather. She laughed while I kicked at the air, held by my ears as my jugs slapped against my stomach. Heather gave a last wave to the crowd, setting me into another jiggling fit, and then began leading me offstage as the audience both cheered and booed at our departure.

“That was a pretty good show, Honeybuns,” Heather said, turning off her mic as she grinned down at me. “You’re going to be quite a hit, I think.”

My stomach sank at her words, but I was too overjoyed to be away from that leering, cheering crowd. At least I had made it through that show. I was fairly certain that whatever happened to me in the future, nothing could ever top the humiliation I felt during that horrifying performance.

* * *

I groaned miserably as I attempted my wheel once more, Heather laughing and cheering me on as I hopped and bounced my way forward, wobbling along in place thanks to the spinning silver device.

The three weeks since my first performance had been filled with constant embarrassments. Marvello had shows practically every night, and the times I wasn’t being paraded around on stage were actually starting to be worse than my performances.

Marvello had placed Heather in charge of my care. The pair had apparently hit it off so well that Marvello had invited her to move in with him, and she made sure that I had a room at his estate as well.

As humiliated as I was by this development, it seemed like Heather’s joy at getting me as a pet to play with dwarfed the emotion that was constantly raging through me. Every day, it seemed like Heather picked up new toys or outfits or devices to tease me. Just yesterday she had spent the day keeping me dressed in an outfit she had bought from a Halloween pet store, a tiny little maid ensemble that she had altered to fit me. I had been forced to hop around all day, smooshing my boobs along and dusting the floor with them! And just this morning, she had shown me the latest torture device she wanted to inflict on me.

“It’s the biggest pet wheel I could find,” she exclaimed cheerfully, enjoying my expression of horror. “It might be a little large in your cage, but you don’t need as much room to bounce now that you have some exercise equipment, right?”

‘A little big’ was a mild way of putting it. Heather had been thrilled to stick me in a big rabbit cage, locking me in and leaving me without any hope of opening the door with my paws. There was no cage top, but even if I could somehow lift myself on my hind legs with my humongous hooters weighing me down, it was still too high for my tiny body body. A water bottle was stuck on the side, full of a white substance I was all too familiar with, an empty bowl underneath. Otherwise my cage was bare, barring the shredded newspaper that was my floor. I was thankfully allowed the freedom to be taken outside when the need to go struck me, but the newspaper was a constant, humiliating reminder of my position as a pet all the same.

My only other companion was a huge orange dildo that Heather had picked up which she named Mr. Carrot, and I only got to play with him for a little when I was being extra good. A somewhat small dildo, the orange sextoy had still been just a bit too large for me, but it felt so good grinding against it. Humping Mr. Carrot was the only chance I had to relieve my pussy outside of the stage shows. When I wasn’t performing, I was almost always in my cage unless Heather was playing with me, without much room to hop around. Heather had been trying to think of a way to help me stay active when she wasn’t playing with me, and she had paraded the wheel in front of me for the much of the morning while she adjusted my cage, leaving me free to hop around the rest of the room.

My cage sat in the middle of the room, but it wasn’t the only thing on the floor. It was surrounded by four big mirrors, constantly reminding me of my horribly perverted body no matter which way I looked. No matter where I stared, I was always greeted by a pair of bouncing, jiggling jugs, floppy bunny ears, and a twitching, whiskered nose. That was bad enough, but the other four objects were even worse.

Heather had been very busy herself these past three weeks. Besides constantly going out on dates and performing with her new boyfriend, the tech expert had changed my website to something quite different. Now the site was about teaching simple magic tricks to amateurs, and it was full of videos featuring me in my freakish slutbunny body. Whether I had playing cards shoved into my cleavage or put a dildo in my mouth to make it disappear, Heather made certain that I doing something degrading and silly in every video.

“Your fans love you!” Heather exclaimed proudly, showing me her tablet which was displaying all the comments for my videos. I always growled when she did that; she presented the tablet angled towards my tits, so I had to squint from the screen’s glare as I tried to read. Humiliatingly enough, her statement was quite true; every video was labeled with ‘Honeybuns’ Humongous Hooters’ as the star, with me listed as a supporting actress! To keep me embarrassed even further, Heather had purchased a few more tablets, and left the devices propped up between every mirror with the speakers on full blast. I was constantly either staring at myself hopping around my horrible little prison, or seeing myself do stupid magic tricks, and my bunny ears were constantly being fed info about how to do those dumb tricks or my own pitiful squeals.

I cringed as I heard myself squeak out a few more tips for aspiring magicians, but despite my embarrassment I forced myself to listen. I only got to read off a teleprompter, reading my lines in one shot, and my only chance to listen to the content of the videos was from the four tablets, all playing at once. But Marvello would give me nightly quizzes, and if I missed a single one he’d do something horrible to my jugs. I stared down miserably at my freshly altered chest. Upset with me for missing three questions in a row, Marvello had decided that I needed an updated look for the holiday season. Now my left jug appeared to be painted red, and my right one was green. Both of my titties seemed to be coated in thick glitter, and my nipples had been similarly covered in gold, my nubs standing out from the dull color of my jugs. This was no paint, however; my melons were stuck like this, resembling massive, lewd Christmas ornaments. Every hop sent my holiday-themed melons bouncing, and Marvello had told me he was going to change them even more at the show tonight!

Her work in my cage finished, Heather had placed me back inside, and I had indeed felt even more cramped than before. Now there was hardly room to hop more than a couple paces in any direction. The wheel dominating most of my cage had a long wire snaking along the outside of my cage leading to the top of my water bottle, though it was not full of water. A dull red light had blinked on the top of the container.

Heather had been delighted to explain the new set up I had. “Now, you can run on your wheel for a while when you need exercise! And to give you some motivation, the power generated from spinning your wheel is going to be what opens the release valve on your little suckbottle! I’d say....ohh, you’ll be jiggling and bouncing for a good five minutes if you want a little drop of cum!”

And now I was wobbling forward, my titties and butt slapping against the cold metal of the big toy wheel, forced into behaving like a stupid pet for my former assistant as I worked hard for a taste of jizz. One of the changes to my body that Marvello had neglected to mention was that I would have a constant craving for the first thing I tasted...and I had tasted all the cum I slurped up during my first night as a bunny. Now it was literally all I could eat, and I had a near constant craving for the disgusting liquid. Marvello was kind enough to constantly cum in condoms that he would dump into my water bottle for me to slurp down, and Heather had been delighted to show me the novelty collar she ordered for me that proudly proclaimed me as ‘Honeybuns Jizzbunny’. That little nametag now hung from my neck, bounced about as I tried to keep my balance as I hopped as hard as I could, not wanting to tumble.

No sooner did the thought of tumbling enter my brain than did I trip over my my tits and fall headfirst into my cleavage. I squealed into my jugs as the wheel rocked back and forth. Even though the wheel should have been easy to move around on at this size, the forced hopping and extra weight and mass in my melons and ass made it a nightmare to stay upright!

“Oh, but Honeybuns, you did it! Look!” Heather clapped in excitement as I poked my head up from my cleavage, wobbling forward as fast as I could carry my jiggling body. The light above the water bottle had turned green, and I didn’t want to miss my chance.

Moving as quickly as I could manage, I wrapped my lips around the metal tube at the bottom and started suckling as hard as I could. My cheeks puffed out as my tongue flicked against the cold steel straw, feeling the first drops of cum dribble onto my tongue. The taste was as intense as ever, even though it made my stomach turn with revulsion, but I greedily gulped it down all the same. I was able to suck out a few more drops before the light flicked back to red, and a metal stopper slid tight against the bottom of the straw.

I let out a squeaky little groan of frustration. The stupid thing was magnetized, and it took hundreds of revolutions of the horrid wheel to turn the lock off for just a few seconds. If I wanted to drink Marvello’s spunk in any refreshing way, I would constantly need to be bouncing back and forth, wobbling around for what felt like ages before getting a few seconds to slurp as much jizz down as possible.

“How’s our little star doing?” Marvello crossed the room, greeting Heather with a passionate kiss before smiling down at my panting, exhausted body. “Is she getting some good exercise from your wheel?”

“Oh my gosh, she loves it!” Heather let out a squeal of her own, practically jumping up and down with excitement. “It’ll keep her super fit, so she’ll be able to be in shape for some really fun tricks we can do with her!”

Marvello’s grin widened. “Is that true, Honeybuns? Do you love your wheel?”

Fuming, I swung my chest back and forth, sending my jugs jiggling and wobbling back and forth as if they were disagreeing. I was at least allowed the freedom to say whatever I felt like to Heather and Marvello...but when asked questions, it was demanded that I answer by swinging my melons around. It was a humiliating compromise, but I was in no position to bargain.

My tits finally settled down after slapping against each other loudly for what must have been half a minute, and Marvello answered them with a shrug. “Well, nobody likes exercise at the start. I’m sure once you are in better shape, you’ll come to thank Heather for her thoughtful gift.

“And remember, Honeybuns, its not like this is forever!” Heather giggled as I glared up at her miserably. “You only have five more tours, and a few charity events, and then we’ll let you relax as a housepet for a while. After that, we’ll probably change you back, after a bit I mean!” She turned towards Marvello and gave him another deep kiss. “And sweetie, she’s been working really hard; I think you should give her that reward.”

“You know, I spoil you Heather.” Marvello sighed, pulling his pants down to reveal his cock bulging beneath his boxer shorts. “Okay then, Honeybuns, you get to suck me off and get a whole bunch of cum for being such a hard worker.” The magician moved one of the mirrors out of the way and squatted down, resting on his knees as he opened my cage door, sticking his cock out of his boxers and presenting it into my cage.

I fought my first instinct of trying to wiggle by him and escape, knowing that it would only lead towards something horrible. Instead I took his cockhead between my lips, the glans of his dick so massive that it stretched my mouth open and made my cheeks puff out a bit. I lapped eagerly at his slit, swallowing all the precum that he was dribbling down my throat.

Meanwhile, Marvello was ignoring me completely, and having a totally normal conversation with Heather about a costume change for the show later tonight. Neither one gave me any notice as I tongued and slurped loudly at the throbbing boner jammed into my face. Strangely, the lack of attention was almost more degrading than any humiliating comments they made; it was then I felt like less of a pet and more of a fucktoy, something to be used and owned by a person’s cock.

I was shaken from my thoughts by a grunt from Marvello and a burst of jizz exploding into my mouth, making my cheeks puff out as far as they could as I slurped and guzzled spunk down my throat. I couldn’t keep up with the flow pumping out of Marvello’s massive nuts, though, and like always his cum spurted out of my mouth, dribbling down onto my tits and pooling in my cleavage. I knew before long it would be drying in my fur and on the newspaper carpet I had, so I would have to be quick about tonguing it all down. But first, I set to work on tonguing Marvello’s head as fast as I could, getting another few seconds of fresh jizz before he pulled out of my cage, locking my door and standing upright.

“Now, that is all you get today, unless you get some exercise in. We have a show tonight, and I do not want a silly bunny with a cummy tummy ache complaining.” Marvello shook his cock of as he pulled his pants up, and I groaned in frustration as I saw a few drops fall just outside my cage. Wanting to get all of Marvello’s spunk cleaned up as quickly as possible, though, I did my best to ignore the wetness just outside the cold metal bars and set about lapping at the cockmilk I could reach.

“Look, look!” Heather cried out with glee, like she always did when I started cleaning up jizz that had gotten everywhere. “She’s a magic bunny, she’s making your cum disappear! Do you love magic, bunny?”

Despite myself, I had to force myself to stop and start hopping. Unlike other questions, I had to stop and bounce for this one, otherwise my tits would be tortured, and I’d have no chance of any time with Mr. Carrot. I kept hopping in place, bouncing and jiggling my tits so that they appeared to be nodding fervently in answer to Heather’s query. Finally being signaled with a wave of her hand that I could stop jiggling, I let out a squeak.

“Honeybuns loves magic!” I repeated for the billionth time.

Heather flashed a pearly-white smile. “I know you do, Honeybuns.”