The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopses: A family on a camping trip in a remote valley find a hidden cave that holds deep secrets. (mc mf ff in)

Disclaimer: This is an adult fantasy story. It depicts sex amongst family members so if you’re under age or insulted by stories of such nature you should stop reading now. This story wasn’t inspired by anything in particular, so if you find any resemblance to persons, places, events or other stories that is purely coincidental.

A Tale of Mice and Men

Mother Nature or the Creator may have put us humans at the top of the food chain, but sometimes our vanity of our own perceived superiority gets the better of us. We pride ourselves in being more intelligent, more resourceful, more adaptable than other creatures. This story should be a warning to us all that this is not always the case.

The sun beat down on the Hudson family as it clambered through the rocky terrain in Redstone Valley. The five members of the family were all sweating profusely, but they were all used to long treks and were hardly winded. Leading the pack was Roy Hudson, the head of the family. In his early forties he had, through rigorous exercises, kept his athletic body in great shape and he enjoyed these family treks tremendously. Behind her husband came Carol Hudson. She was not tall and her slim body hid her strength remarkably well. Some might say she was frail looking, but only those that hadn’t seen her powerful stride over the roughest of terrains. Carol was immensely proud of her well-toned body despite her forty years and three child-carriages. Trailing behind their parents came the tree siblings. Jane, the eldest, was 19 years old. She was tall like her father and she had also inherited his dark complexion. Many of the boys she had dated had mentioned how exotic and mysterious her looks made her, increasing her sex appeal manifold. Mandy was the youngest at 16, but her well developed body could fool anyone into thinking she was at least two years older, a fact she had used to her advantage on many occasions. Being the youngest she was a bit of a spoiled brat, as was so common, but her jolly disposition more than made up for this, she made all those around her comfortable. Ricky was every parent’s dream child, a good student that was also active in extra curricular activities at school and sports. At 18, he was a senior at college and the captain of the rowing team. He could choose almost any university he wanted, was popular with girls with his ruggedly handsome face and strong, athletic body.

Redstone Valley was not a popular trekking area, as it was remote and very rough. It most notable feature were several small geothermal areas. But the Hudson’s considered themselves seasoned campers and reveled in the challenge. They had gathered as much information about the valley as they could before starting their journey. While speaking to those few souls living close to the valley they heard various rumors about the valley, most of them revolving around some hidden evil lurking there. Everyone they spoke to had their own story about one person or another vanishing in the valley, never to be seen again. Roy Hudson, being a level-headed man of the world, had laughed these tales off as being nothing more than ghost stories to frighten children and his family followed suit.

Now, as the family cleared yet another stony ridge, it had become to appreciate the valley’s reputation for being difficult to traverse. But their spirit remained high as they climbed higher up one side of the valley, heading for a small rock plateau at the top that promised fabulous view of the surrounding area. As they stood on the ridge not far below they noticed a large cave opening resting below the plateau. The cave could not be seen from the air as the edge of the plateau extended beyond the opening. Cliffs on either side also meant the cave was well hidden from view from any vantage point except almost directly in front of it. None of the maps the family had procured of the area showed this cave, but that wasn’t all that strange as they didn’t show much of anything. All of them were eager for some cave exploration, they even had all the necessary gear, lanterns and ropes, as finding uncharted caves was not all that uncommon. Most of the time the caves they explored turned out to be no more than a hole in the ground, but occasionally they found a real cave stretching dozens of meters into the bedrock and they hoped this would be the case here.

Having geared themselves up the Hudson’s entered the cave, holding the same formation as before, with Roy leading the way. The cave spiraled inwards, with lots of twists and turns. The tunnel was narrow, forcing them to walk in one file, yet it was fairly easy going, as the ceiling was almost always high enough to allow them to walk up straight and there were few sudden drops or dangerous outcrops to look out for. The tunnel sloped gently downwards, taking them deep into the earth.

Half an hour in the family was getting really excited; they had never found a cave as deep as this one. They were looking forward to get back and tell the story about this cave that no one knew about, but first they were determined to explore the whole cave to find what secrets it might hold.

Ricky enjoyed these little trips as much as the rest of the family. It was a nice workout, but his already excellent condition never made them too straining. He enjoyed being out in nature and the spectacular view it often gave him. But there was another view he enjoyed just as much—that of his two sisters and mother toiling in front him. He knew it was probably perverted to enjoy looking at his own kin, but he reasoned that as long as all he did was looking, then what harm was there? Like all normal teenagers he was in a constant state of arousal, he couldn’t see a shapely female without thinking how she would look with no cloths on or screaming in orgasm lying under him. Ricky knew his innocent fantasies about his mother and sisters would never get out of hand as long as he made sure to release his sexual energy with a willing girl at school. He didn’t have a steady girlfriend at the moment, but this didn’t mean he didn’t get plenty of fucks practically whenever he wanted. Still, watching his mother and sisters always excited him, them in their tight shorts stretching over their shapely asses as they walked, or their fantastic legs, naked from the mid-thigh to the socks. It often gave him a raging hard-on and now was no exception. Indeed, he probably had never been as aroused by watching them as now, never before had he be so tempted to not only look but touch, to reach out and grab the ass of his sister Mandy walking just in front of him, to run his hands all over her sexy body.

Little did Ricky know that the object of his fixation, Mandy, was in no better state than him. Lately, she couldn’t get her mind of sex—she thought about it constantly. She masturbated at least twice a day and since losing her virginity last year she had fucked at least a dozen different boys. She needed to be fucked at least once a week, or she would go out of her mind. Mandy felt a bit ashamed and knew she was building a reputation as a slut at school. But she couldn’t help it, she just had to give in to her carnal desires.

What made matters worse was that last weekend she had experienced lesbian sex for the first time. She had been out shopping with her best friend Cathy. They had stopped at a lingerie shop and in the spur of the moment started trying on all the sexy lingerie just for the fun of it. When Cathy had put on crotch-less silk panties Mandy had first doubled over with laughter, but then she noticed that Cathy’s exposed pussy was moist and inflamed. Cathy was caught up in the moment and was clearly getting turned on by strutting around in revealing underwear and seeing Mandy do the same. To her amazement, Mandy noticed that her own pussy was getting hot and wet. The two girls had locked eyes, reveling in the tender moment, before meeting in a sensual kiss in the middle of the change room. This was the first time Mandy had kissed another girl and it felt heavenly. The two of them started to run their hands over each other’s bodies, exploring and stroking. They had sunk to the floor, still kissing and fondling each other. When Mandy gently put her mouth on Cathy’s pussy the latter went completely nuts, gyrating her hips and moaning loudly. In no time she had climaxed forcefully. Then she returned the favor and Mandy came so hard she almost passed out.

Mandy’s newly awakened feelings towards women didn’t put her off men, far from it. But it was now twice as hard getting through the day, as everyone she met was now a potential lover. Where before she had been able to relax while in the company of girls and women she now began to see them in much the same light she saw men; judging their bodies, imagining their touch on her or her touching them. To get out of town and into the wilderness seemed like an ideal opportunity to take some time off, but much to her chagrin this had not been the case. She had always secretly admired her father and brother as the ideal men, even fantasized occasionally about them while masturbating. But now her mother and sister where in her thoughts also and watching the hypnotizing sway of her sister’s ass right in front of her was making her cream her pants. She was already panting heavily, and not from any physical exhaustion. She hoped they would stop soon so she could excuse herself for a ‘bathroom-break’, so she could sneak off and relieve the tension by masturbating.

The object of Mandy’s fixation, Jane, had no idea what effects her tight body was having on her two younger siblings behind her. If she had, she probably would have had an orgasm right then and there, so turned on was she. She couldn’t quite understand her feelings. Sure, she was no stranger to sexual arousal; after all, sex was her favorite past time, but never before has she felt such avid hunger in her pussy merely while walking in the wilderness, with her family no less. She suspected the close surroundings might have something to do with her feelings; it made her acutely aware of the flushed bodies all around her. In her many sexual fantasies she had entertained since hitting puberty, she had never been above including her sexy family. As long as she remembered to distinct between dreams and reality, masturbating to the image of her sister thirstily licking her cunt or her father ramming his big dick into her was innocent fantasies to her. But now these fantasies were invading her mind, filling it with lewd pictures formerly reserved to late night solo action in her bed. Just looking at her father’s back evoked shockingly real pictures in her mind and even brought her back to the time when she was fourteen and had accidentally seen her father jacking off in the shower. It was the first erection she had seen and though she had handled many cocks since then she still found her father’s cock to be the largest and most beautiful of them all. It even made her envy her mother sometimes. But now, looking at her mother’s backside invoked far different feelings in her, those of lust and longing. How her mother managed to be so sexy while clambering over rocks deep down in some cave was beyond her. But it was making her awfully horny, hardly able to keep her legs straight.

Her mother was in a similar state, so preoccupied was her mind with sex that she found herself stumbling along, almost oblivious to her surroundings. Her eyes stayed glued to her husband’s ass. Getting aroused around her husband wasn’t all that unusual, but for it to happen during a camping trip certainly was. It embarrassed her and with her kids around she hoped no one noticed how flustered she was, her long nipples hard, piercing her blouse. She couldn’t wait for them to get back to camp where she and Roy could get some privacy in their own tent. The images conjured by her mind of what she would do to him forced a small moan between her lips, so hot and bothered did it make her. ‘What is wrong with me?’ she thought. ‘Am I becoming some kind of a sex-fiend? I’ve never felt so fucking aroused.’ Glancing over her shoulders, she saw that Jane was looking at her ass. Instinctively, she wiggled her ass a little, happily noticing how Jane’s eyes bulged. ‘What am I doing?’ she screamed in her head, shocked. ‘Why am I wiggling my ass like some slut, and in front of my own daughter of all people?’ Sure, she was proud of her kids, their achievements, kind and considerate characters, and their well-developed bodies that were the envy of their peers. Yet she had never regarded them in a sexual way before, but now she was suddenly seeing them in a different light. Ricky was a certified hunk the way his father had been at his age and just thinking about the sexy curves, ample breasts and shapely legs of her daughters made her mouth water. She was getting very confused, almost scared, about her feelings. Scared, because she feared that if she got any hotter she would start acting out her perverted new fantasies.

Roy was the only one in the family not on the brink of sexual frenzy. Sure, he was excited and had a raging hard on, but he put this down to the excitement of exploring the cave. He often got an erection on these trips when seeing something new and spectacular. It was why he insisted on always being in the lead. He was particularly thrilled about feeling air coming up against him from the opposite direction. It might mean that the cave had another opening, or it might mean the cave was very big. He was no experts on caves, but he was sure that this one counted as quite a find, something that might even get him some recognition from his friends in the Geology Society back in his home town. The thought thrilled him and he felt his cock twitch as if sharing in his delight. He grinned and surreptitiously arranged it with his left hand. The light touch sent shivers of lust down his spine, but he ignored it and strode on.

The narrow tunnel led them deeper into the rock strata. The tunnel didn’t change much in tone or texture, nor size and shape. Sometimes it bulged out a bit to maybe 6 feet wide and 10 feet high, or narrowed down to less than 3 feet wide and 6 feet high, but most of the time it remained a steady 4 feet wide, 8 feet high. At one point, Roy suspected the cave might be man-made, but he saw no chisel marks anywhere, so this was definitely not the case. In fact, the tunnel had been formed millions of years earlier as an outlet for lava from a now long dead volcano, which explained the geothermal activity in the valley.

Just then the tunnel started to widen, but this time it didn’t narrow again. Roy gasped in delight as he entered a large space, at least 50 feet across and 20 feet high. What caught his eye at first was the reflection from the ceiling, where crystalline formations flowed in the most remarkable way. Even his befuddled family trailing behind was distracted by the beauty. Roy let his lantern play around the crystal for several minutes, before lowering it again, searching for another tunnel, if there was one. When his light beam hit the floor he saw mice scurry away into the darkness, light brown field mice twice the size of this thumb. The mice didn’t concern him, though he wondered what they were doing here, far from the surface. Jane, holding another lantern, was also idly casting her light over the floor, when her beam came upon a skeleton. The girl screamed in fright, almost dropping the lantern. Carol comforted her daughter, while Roy and Ricky went over to investigate.

The skeleton was at least half a century old and little remained except the bones. Roy noticed small gnaw marks on some of the bones and understood what had drawn the mice down here. Roy began to scan the floor of the cavern more closely now. He found several more skeletons, some rather recent, others very old. He also noticed several cracks in the floor and when he put his hand over them he felt a slight breeze on his palm. So this was the source of the air current he had noticed in the tunnels. The air coming up through the cracks had a very faint trace of sulfurous smell to it. Roy laid himself flat on the floor and put his face over one of the cracks, sniffing. This close, the air made him a bit dizzy. His body on the floor, Roy suddenly noticed the feeling his aching cock was sending. Pressed between his body and the floor the cock was twitching and flailing, making Roy involuntarily grunt in pleasure. He wanted to stay on the floor and grind his cock in, but he managed to struggle to his feet when Ricky called him over. His son had found more skeletons. These were a bit more recent than the others, though Roy surmised they must be at least decade old. What was strange was the way the three skeletons were lying in a heap, if it wasn’t for the skulls it would have been difficult to say where one ended and another started. What was even more surprising was that the remains of their cloths were still there, though rotten and in tatters. But the cloths were not on the skeletons, but rather strewn around them. It was like they had been discarded before death took their owners, but that notion was just too bizarre to even contemplate.

While the boys were investigating the gruesome skeletal remains, Carol had found some rocks to sit on up by one of the walls. She sat her daughters there, still comforting them in a soothing voice. She was a bit surprised how distraught they seemed, she would have thought they would get over this quickly. Little did the caring mother know that her daughters nervous behavior was not caused by the skeletons, but by being in such a close proximity with each other and their mother. As soon as the shock of seeing the skeletons had worn of, the sexual tension returned, with double the strength it had earlier. Instead of soothing them by running her hands through their hair or hugging them lightly, they were getting increasingly jumpy by her touch.

Mandy was desperately opening and closing her legs to get some much-wanted friction into her weeping cunt, while Jane returned her mother’s pats in more than just a friendly manner. At first, Carol took it just as a sign of affection. She was getting a strange pleasure from running her hands over her daughters bodies, and Jane’s hands on her own body were also strangely intense and electrifying. She locked eyes with her daughter, a small smile on her lips. She only just managed to snap out of the reverie only inches from her daughters face. She had been leaning in to kiss her! ‘My God! What the hell is going on here? This is too much!’ Carol thought. Pulling herself from her daughters, and especially from Jane’s caresses, was really hard, but she managed it. She scampered over to her husband, seeking solace in his strong arms. Roy was still preoccupied with the skeletons, but his wife’s touch sent his mind reeling. A simple hug sent sexual charges shooting through his body from his loins and he found himself humping into his wife before he could stop himself. Instinctively, Carol let a hand slip down his body to the front of his pants. She shivered when she found how hard and needy he was. Before they knew it they locked in a passionate kiss, all thoughts of the cave, the skeletons or even their kids wiped from their lust-addled minds.

Ricky had wandered off in search of more skeletons, idly rubbing his straining cock through his shorts. Hugging the wall, he walked around the cave until he came upon his sisters. Seeing them sent bolts of pleasure from his dick to his mind and he averted his eyes quickly, intending to hurry past them before they noticed his lusty state. He didn’t even notice how Mandy was now openly rubbing her cunt through her shorts, or how Jane was tweaking her nipples through her thin blouse while running her other hand up and down Mandy’s back. But the girls noticed him and the thought of his thick shaft in their hands was enough to send them into an uncontrollable frenzy. The two of them jumped their brother in unison, wrestling him to the ground. Mandy fastened her mouth over his, thrusting her tongue out as far as it could go. Jane attacked the zipper on his pants and in no time she shouted in triumph as his cock sprang free in all its glory. She gave it one big, long lick before ripping her own shorts off, squatting over him and guiding his cock in. The moment the tip touched her clit she came like she had never come before and she screamed in pleasure. The stunned boy was recovering quickly, his tongue was already in a fencing match with his younger sister’s while his hips were getting into a good rhythm, pounding up into his older sister’s hungry cunt.

It felt like such a relief to everyone in the cave to finally be able to let go of their inhabitations. Their sexual tension had been building for so long that it was like a weight lifted of their shoulder the moment they allowed their desires and fantasies to take control. Letting go of their mundane thoughts and social restrictions, filling the void with nothing but thoughts of sexual gratification, this they all did with relish, feeling free at last.

Mandy had discarded her hampering cloths, she was now gloriously naked and already in the throes of a most wonderful orgasm. She was kneeling over her brother’s face and his tongue was running riot in her pussy. She grabbed his head with both hands, thrusting her pelvis forward to give him even greater access. She felt hands on her breasts; Jane was still riding Ricky and her hands had snaked forward and were furiously massaging her sister’s tits. They were oblivious to the taboo of sibling fucking, all such notions were long gone. All they cared for was getting pleasure and giving pleasure, in any form.

Carol simpered in delight as she felt the cum stream into her. She had already cum twice in the short time since Roy had began fucking her. They were still standing, Carol bending over while Roy took her from behind. She glanced over her shoulder; Roy’s eyes were glazed over and far gone with lust. He grunted like an animal and she suspected he couldn’t even talk if he tried to. Not that she wanted to talk to him, not when he could be fucking her instead. A motion at the corner of her eye made her turn her head and she noticed her kids fucking. She felt she should be upset by what she was seeing, but instead all she felt was lust as she ran her eyes over the three fabulous bodies. She fastened her eyes on Mandy’s tits, with Jane’s hands running over them. She straightened, letting Roy’s cock slide out of her, then she positively ran over to her children, going down on her knees in front of Mandy and planting her lips in her left nipple, sucking vigorously. She had wanted this so much. She couldn’t remember wanting anything else. Her memories of the time before the family entered the cave were already vague and fading fast. She didn’t care. She had all she needed right here.

Ricky was cumming, his sperm shooting into his older sister, his shouts muffled by his younger sister’s snatch. It was the most incredible orgasm he had ever had and it took him a good couple of minutes to get down again. He was disappointed when Jane lifted herself off his cock, but he was still too busy licking Mandy out to really care. Mandy was cumming in buckets, no sooner had she recovered from one before another mind-shattering climax came on. Her hands were furiously massaging her mother’s tits, while she urged her on sucking her tits.

Ricky was hard again and wanted to plant his cock somewhere. He clambered to his feet, looking around. In front of him his mother and younger sister were locked in a sensuous embrace, while to his right he saw his father furiously fucking his older daughter. Jane was on her back, her legs spread as far as she could to give her dad the best access possible. His big nine inch cock, the cock of her dreams, was pistoning into her at a frantic pace, each thrust sending her to the edge and back. When she finally came her pussy spasmed so furiously Roy felt like she was squeezing his cock right off. He had been amazed at how quickly he had recovered from his first orgasm with Carol, the moment he saw the hunger in Jane’s eyes his cock had sprang right into action, and not a moment too soon as Jane had literally flung herself at him, begging him to fuck her.

Carol’s mouth had found it’s way from Mandy’s breasts down to her crotch, giving Mandy no respite from the oral stimulation of her burning cunt. So engrossed was the mother in licking and sucking her darling daughter to yet another orgasm she hardly felt the big cock slip into her from behind. Even if the size was nearly the same, the difference between father and son was enough for her to immediately identify the owner of the cock now hammering into her as that of her son. She didn’t care. She humped her ass back like a bitch in heat. She wanted to be fucked. She needed to be fucked. By anyone.

The sexual energy never diminished as the hours passed. Roy hadn’t felt so alive, so energetic, since he was a horny teenager, if even then. Thrusting into Mandy while licking out his wife he had already lost count of how many times he had cum. It didn’t matter. Nothing mattered but to sate the burning lust he was feeling, lust that ebbed and flowed, but never vanished. A vague feeling in his stomach told him he was hungry. He didn’t care. His heavy head indicated how tired he was. There was no time to sleep. Not while there was still fucking to be done.

Ricky was languidly pushing his cock into Jane’s ass. They were both lying on their side, too exhausted to even kneel. The lanterns were out, they were fucking in pitch darkness. Darkness also threatened to engulf his mind, exhaustion overwhelming him. But he needed to cum. Just... one... more... time...

The mice were having a field-day, here deep down in the ground. Five piles of flesh to feast on. Between sinking their teeth into the tender, unmoving flesh, they copulated. They had to. The warm air from the hole in the ground made them. They had never heard about altered brain chemistry, but they sure knew about its effects. They had to fuck.

But they had adapted. These mice that now scurried around the cavern floor were the umpteenth generation since the first mice came down here eons ago. The first ones had succumbed, fucking themselves silly until they died from exhaustion and malnutrition. But in time, one generation to the next, they learnt to stave it off, reign it in a bit. Or their genes did. These were special mice. You couldn’t find them anywhere else in the world. They were the masters of this small underground world. Maybe one day the big animals, with their disposable pelts, that occasionally wandered down here would also adapt. But until then they made for a pleasant meal for the mice.