The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary. A young college student looking up porn becomes part of it.

The Tale That Only Begins

The young woman, Vicky, she sat in her bedroom, trying to hide the rocking of her hips from her horny body. M, or R, which one could be rooming around didn’t matter. The fear of either of them walking in on Vicky frightened her too much to dare read the porn she had been waiting for.

Out of fear, she closed the web tab until she new she had time in which to finish uninterrupted. She couldn’t help feeling that she was bound to stay away until she had a private moment. Then she would return.

The light of her laptop flickered or maybe she only imagined it did as finally managed to return after god only knows how long. Clicking the page open, she read about the woman who was masturbating alone in her room. She grabbed her phone and text-ed her boyfriend “PM” or private moment. A code so she wouldn’t be disturbed. Everything was perfect.

The woman in the story began to tease her breast, grabbing it through her shirt gently and Vicky found herself mimicking the action. Reading stories about girls discovering their bodies was always so hot. She liked sharing the experience with them. The woman pinched her nipple delicately and she felt her mouth pucker as she felt a pulse of sensation coarse through her body.

Vicky smiled thinking about how much pleasure both her and the person in the story was feeling. The woman than slide one hand down her pants and playfully rubbed her lips and pelvis, almost as if she was unaware that it was her clit that was the money shot. But she glided over it a few times and her hips rocked in response.

Vicky was going insane wanting to touch her clit but finding herself unable to do anything but read and follow along. It felt like three minutes before the woman found her clit for creeps and Vicky was thrilled to finally be able to touch her clit seriously.

With her other hand, she scrolled making this line at the top of the page. Reached up grabbing her breast. With both hands occupied she couldn’t scroll further but she didn’t need to. One hand rubbing her clit, the other rubbing her breast. She was in heaven.

As the words on he page grew closer to the bottom, she felt a pulse of sexuality so strong beginning to build. Her hand needed to touch flesh and she felt her hand moving from over the op to under it. Her hips instantly rocking as she sensation increased. Her hands couldn’t stop though, or wouldn’t. Didn’t seem like it mattered.

When she reached the end of this section, she felt he built up pulse surge through her body, causing her to lay back in her bed for a moment. But she hadn’t orgasmed yet and she knew it was now not optional.

Looking back up at the computer she wanted to know desperately what the woman did next. The woman was past the point of no return, Vicky read. She couldn’t take her eyes off the porn that was her inspiration. Oh? Vicky thought. The web page hadn’t mentioned that the woman masturbating had porn. Well, all the more hot she thought.

The woman rubbed her clit a bit faster before pausing and putting her fingers inside herself. Vicky was silent but she sore she moaned. Not only did the woman need to finish, she felt this binding feeling, as if she was bound to her material, unable to stop even if she wanted too.

Beep her cellphone went off. Oh man, she thought. She should at least see who it was. She tried to tilt her head but found, she couldn’t. Her head was stuck looking at the porn. She tried to take her hand off her clit to grab her phone but it wouldn’t budge.

She was able to pull her hand off her breast but t he moment she tried to grab her phone, it wouldn’t move. Moving her hand it random directions to see how it worked now, she discovered it was like tracks in thin air. Like she could easily slide her hand back to her breast, either above or below her shirt. But above her breasts? Even her neck? Not even and inch. She realized she could reach the keyboard and the moue to scroll. The only other place her hand would reach was her vagina.

What was the most maddening though, she couldn’t stop her hand from making little circles on her clit. It was like that track was being pulled against her will. She couldn’t even slow down and it was causing her to breath heavily.

What if… Vicky fought to think. What if the boyfriend had something important? She needed to be with him and help him, but she couldn’t control her own body, much like the girl in the porn she was reading.

What if someone was to walk in? Could she stop herself then, she didn’t know but the thought was so hot, she meant scary, but her hand pulled up a note on her computer and she felt herself type. “No, I meant hot. The thought of being forced to masturbate while possible being caught is so hot.”

She almost gasped at being forced to type against her will and the truth of the words. She felt herself being forced to type more. “Type in a note how you feel. And which each complete sentence you write. Feel the following.”

  1. Feel your boyfriends hand rubbing you all over.
  2. Feel his voice in your mind commanding you in sexual ways, and feel your body is allowed to listen.
  3. Feel his kiss on your lips.
  4. Feel his embrace surrounding you.
  5. Feel his penis teasing you.
  6. Feel his tongue teasing your nipples.
  7. Feel his penis pushing softly into your vagina.
  8. Feel his penis pushing all he way into you.
  9. Feel him coming because of your assistance.
  10. Type what you want to feel next as many more numbers as you are willing to write about yourself.

Vicky was so hot, she couldn’t stand it. She felt like she should have been able to come ages ago yet something was stopping her. It was almost like the story wasn’t letting her come because she hadn’t finished reading yet.

How much longer would this tease her. Thankfully at this point, her hand on her clit wasn’t allowed to leave. Switching between slow and faster circles. Her other hand caught between scrolling, touching her breasts to rubbing her body in such a lovely way. It was like a way of those sexual pulses trailed behind anywhere that hand went.

Such a sensation almost made it too strong for her to keep her hands to her breasts. Every second, every word, she was being pushed closer to a more intense climax. At this point she knew she was on the edge, she could feel that soon, she would have to look away from the computer to push herself over that edge.

Oh thank god, Vicky thought in such intense pleasure that it was hard to think straight. Thoughts bounced through her head, her favorite numbers for the previous list washed over her. Her muscles tensed as she knew it wouldn’t be long before she had an intense orgasm. Only shadowed by the times her boyfriend had actually made her come in person.

It was becoming harder and harder to mover he body in an elegant way, the jerky movements of her near climaxing body shaking through her.

And she was about to come. She knew she was because she knew he wanted her too. Wait, Vicky thought. He wanted… her thoughts broken by her intense pleasure. He wanted her too? Who, oh god she thought. She didn’t know who he was in the story but she certainly knew who he was to her. Her boyfriend.

The thought of him came to her mind. He wasn’t even aware of what she was doing exactly, yet all the same. She knew she needed to come for him. He wanted her too. She didn’t know why she knew that but she knew it to be true. It was more true than gravity in that moment. Maybe it was only true because the story told her so, but she didn’t care. Regardless of why, it was true and she couldn’t help embrace it as she thought being his wife.

That pushed her over the edge as she came thinking about the life she wanted to create with him. Her orgasm was so powerful that her body became a noddle. Barely able to move. Breathless and happy. She laid back thinking about him. But the frightening thought crossed her mind that privacy may end soon. She closed this tab before finishing the last line. After closing it, she realized that and thought about coming back to finish the story. Though, it was a tale that could never end, or only was beginning for her.