The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beast

by Vanderbilt

“Is anybody there!?”

Arcing from the single naked light-bulb in the ceiling above her head, a halo of light surrounded Belle. Her wrists twisted in the knots binding them to the metal hook in the ceiling. The hook hung beside the bulb; the heat of the glass close enough to feel on her fingers. The knots pulled her arms up straight over her head, stretching her between the low ceiling and floor, naked, except for the studded posture collar around her neck. This couldn’t be happening.

“Who is that!?”

The soft noise came again. A scraping against the cold concrete floor, made impossibly loud by the silent darkness. Belle’s calf muscles tingled trying to keep herself upright on her tip-toes. The spreader bar cuffed to her ankles kept her thighs apart.

Somebody had shaved her pussy. The shockingly cool air against her newly bare mound made her feel even more intensely exposed.

“Please? Hello?”

She listened to the darkness, but heard only the sound of her own unsteady breath. She pursed her lips together and made herself still. Belle realized she had no idea of how big or small a room she must be in. No idea how long she had been hanging there.

The ink-black quiet closed in, pressing against her little circle of light. Belle’s blue eyes darted, but saw nothing. An impenetrable obsidian wall enclosed her tiny circle. She could sense . . . somebody, something, a presence in the darkness close by.

A sound like a bellows whispered behind Belle. She thought she heard a snort. Hot air blew against her skin between her shoulder blades. Breath played over the top of her spine. Belle’s short blonde ponytail jerked to-and-fro as she tried twisting her head. The studded posture collar didn’t permit it. She heard another scrape on the cold floor.

“Please, I don’t know who you are, but . . .”

She screamed.

A sharp nail traced her spine.

Belle quivered. She bit her lip as the nail moved to the curve of her ass.

“Please, I don’t know how I got here or what you want. I’ll never tell any-wah!”

Nails parted her ass cheeks, teasing between them.

“Oh, god, oh, please don’t.”

The nails disappeared.

Belle hung in the light. Nothing came out of the void. Her nostrils flared as she forced herself to breath through them, pressing her lips together. Belle counted herself down from ten. She let herself feel icy calm when she hit zero. She needed to make a connection to whoever had her trapped in this place. If she could do that, maybe she could make them see her as somebody they should protect, even free. Not somebody to whom they planned to . . . do whatever they planned to do to her. Belle pushed the thought away.

She waited.

“Are you still there?”

No reply.

“I want to talk to you, please.”

Nothing.

“Please, I’m a human being, please talk to me. I really want to talk to you.”

The silence stretched.

A thick musk filled her nostrils, heady and sharp. Belle shook her head and closed her eyes.

Reminding herself to stay calm, she sucked in a single long breath and let it out slow. She could get out of this, this, whatever it is. If she could only recall how she’d got here, how she . . . Belle realized she couldn’t remember anything else, anything before this place or time, just being stretched naked in the dark, beneath the bare light bulb, legs and arms starting to burn from the strain of balancing on her toes. The sensation of nails against her skin shone brightly in the darkness of her memory.

Her spine tingled where the nails had traced. She could feel the path of the nails glowing like little pink ley-lines beneath her skin. They itched.

Belle shifted her weight, swaying on her toes, nearly coming undone before she steadied herself. The itching didn’t stop. Instead, it seemed to slip down her spine, curling prickle-sharp around her ass cheeks, diving into the valley between them. Her breathing deepened and her voice husked.

“What is this?”

Belle swallowed and moved her hips back-and-forth. The itching increased. The musk smell washed over her again.

“Oh!”

A single nail traced the line of her right breast, starting just where her bare flesh began to swell, before slowly following the round curve of her big soft tit. Belle arched in reflex, eyes still shut, seeing the trace of the nail in her mind’s eye.

The nail circled, just outside the border of her pink areola, teasing the edges. Her nipple stiffened. The nail crossed the little borderline and bit the puckered nipple.

Belle gasped, sucking air in huge heaving gulps, as the nail played on the diamond hard point of her breast.

“Don’t!”

The nail disappeared.

Belle whined. The itching stung along her spine, between her ass cheeks, under the curve of her breast. It pinched her hard nipple. Sweat sprang out, little beads running in the deep valley between her breasts, rolling beneath her navel to her naked mound.

Her ankles gave for a moment and her wrists burned as they took her weight. She cried out before managing to right herself once more.

“Please? What is this? I don’t understand.”

She forced her eyes open again, staring into the darkness. The empty quiet mocked her. Then she heard the scraping again. Somewhere close. The itching increased ten-thousand-fold, prickling needles burning up from beneath her skin wherever the nails had left their mark.

Belle shut her eyes.

The nails touched again. The itching stopped the moment the nails pressed. They brought delicious relief to her skin, a wave of hot pleasure washing through her body.

She sobbed and arched into the feeling of the nails on her breasts. Both breasts now; biting, pinching, stroking, teasing. Her flesh responded eagerly, craving more of the delightful abuse. The thick musk smell flooded the air once more. Shame flushed inside her mind as Belle recognized her own arousal, her pussy starting to drip of its own accord.

She tried to speak, tried to open her eyes, but she only moaned as the blessed nails caressed. They slid down, painting delicious prickling paths over her hard stomach.

“No! No, don’t!”

They vanished.

Belle sobbed. She cracked open her eyelids. She swallowed and licked her lips.

“No, I won’t let you. This is insane.”

She clenched her teeth.

“This is wrong.”

She could feel the darkness watch her struggle.

“You won’t . . .”

She could feel it waiting with endless patience. She reached deep down into her gut and tried to summon a flare of anger.

“Won’t let you . . .”

Her wrists throbbed.

“You can’t . . .”

Belle moved spastically.

“It’s not . . .”

Sweat ran down to drip from her thighs and pussy. Her pussy juices mingled with it as it fell to the floor.

“Oh, I can’t . . .”

Her hips jerked; Belle’s thighs opened, pussy sweat splashing on the floor in the circle of light beneath her feet, turning it dark.

“Oh, god, please . . .”

Her big soft breasts jiggled, their tips standing up like little bullets.

“Make it stop . . .”

Her back arched in offering. Belle shut her eyes.

“Please touch me.”

Belle shuddered as the nails returned, her pussy juicing as they criss-crossed her body.

They traced her spine and she moaned, pressing back against them. They parted her ass cheeks and played there and Belle welcomed them.

“Yes, oh, god, yes, right there.”

They toyed with her breasts and nipples and Belle thrust herself into them—

“Oh, yes, pinch them. Yes, please, like that.”

—tearing ragged gasps of pleasure from her throat.

They tracked down her stomach, down below her navel, and Belle tilted her pelvis, opening for them.

The nails paused on her naked mound. Belle shook.

“Please, don’t stop.”

The nails didn’t move. The itching came for a final time, but not where the nails had traced her sweating, molten skin. Instead, it came in the one place they hadn’t touched yet, cursing it with a maddening, burning need.

Belle tried to remember why she shouldn’t beg for it. Why it must be wrong. Why it shouldn’t happen to a human being. All the reasons she should scream and fight. But the need in her wet pussy, her sopping, melting cunt, her dripping swollen labia and stiff little clit, burned all thought away.

Nothing left, but need; greedy fucking desire.

She held her breath, fighting it not because she could win, but because she knew she couldn’t. And the knowledge of that made it so much better, so much hotter, the knowledge of what came next, when she gave in.

Belle gasped, her lips bursting apart.

“Please, fuck me. Oh, god, please fuck me. I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t stop.”

The nails moved. Belle flung her head back in her slave collar.

She came hard.