The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bemoaning Belle’s Beast

by fzyo0001

Dear Ms. Blake,

This is my story as I remember it. Please help end my suffering.

* * *

The Phone rang at 6:13 am the day my fiancée disappeared from her bridal shower/girls night out. It was Anastasia; she was extremely upset.

“Charles, there is a problem here. Marabelle is missing.”

“What!? What do you mean she’s missing? Did she leave your party early?”

“I don’t remember; it’s very confusing. Could you come to the hotel? Jonathan is already on his way.”

“Where are you? “

“The Marriot.”

“I‘m on my way.”

I arrived at the Marriot thirty minutes after Anastasia called. Just so you know, Jonathan and Anastasia are the heads of my old clan. They accepted me when I returned home to Pennsylvania with Marabelle.

I caught Lycanthropy through the Army and the early inoculation programs. It was in the hospital that I met Marabelle. Then she was 1st Lieutenant Trayer, physician’s assistant, one of many medical personnel I saw as they tried to cure me of the lycanthropy the Army gave me.

We fell in love over the months. She was protected by the working serum, so she was not worried about catching the disease from me when I changed. She was instrumental in helping me against the Army bureaucracy. She got copies of my medical records before they were altered, and I received a nice sum of money from the settlement. She resigned her commission and came with me to Pittsburgh, where we bought a nice house with some land from a family that was moving out to San Francisco.

We met the local werewolf clan and were allowed to join them. She became the clan’s medic. Two months later, I asked her to marry me. She said yes! It was the happiest moment in my life. The males of the clan threw me a bachelor party; the women threw her a bachorlette party.

When I arrived at the room I found Jonathan and Anastasia. They looked at me, and Anastasia lowered her eyes. Jonathan shook his head when I opened my mouth.

“We have to go to the club they were last night: ‘Mistress’s Strip Club’.”

“The vampire’s haven? What were they doing there? Okay, I know what you were doing there, but why? We’ve been on good terms with the bloodsuckers.”

“All the women remember the same thing: Marabelle went up on stage to dance with the club’s owner, vampire mistress Constance. Then they woke up here.”

The door handle crumbled in my hand when I squeezed it: “What are we waiting for? Let’s go get her from the bitch!”

As I turned to walk out the doorway, I felt his hand on my shoulder. “We cannot go barging into there. There are rules about going into a vampire’s domain. Trust me, Charles, we will get her back; I am a lawyer and your Alpha.”

I looked him in the eye and nodded assent to his argument; we didn’t want problems with the nosferatu. He squeezed my shoulder once more and walked back into the room. Picking up the phone, he began to dial a number. He spoke to Anastasia, ”Call the Clan, we may need them.”

She nodded, got her cell out, and began calling our people. I began to walk around, sniffing, using my heightened sense of smell to try and get a scent of the person who had moved them here.

I heard Jonathan’s voice in the background: “Yes, this is Jonathan Brombagh, attorney at law. I am calling to arrange a meeting between the . . . You were expecting my call? I see. Tell your Mistress we will be there at nine. We would not want to keep her waiting.”

We arrived at the Club at the expected time and were ushered in. There on the upraised stage sat the head vampiress. In her hand was a leash. Attached to the leash was . . . MARABELLE!

Anastasia and Jonathan put hands on me to restrain my forward motion.

The bloodsucking mistress purred, “So you know my new pet? You must be the beast that thinks he is worthy of this beauty. I am glad I took her first and saved her.”

“You Bitch!”

“Insult me once more and you will lose your chance to attempt a rescue.”

“What is this about?” Jonathan asked before I could say anything else. “Simple, for you: if he defeats my champions, he gets his fiancée back; if he loses, your clan of wolves is mine to call. You will do whatever I tell you too.”

Jonathan thought for a few seconds, looked at me, and said, “Can you do it? And not lose yourself?”

“You believe in me enough to risk the Clan. I will do it for her.”

Anastasia spoke for the first time: “I don’t trust the bloodsucking bitch. She has a trick planned.”

“I can take it.”

The vampiress spoke: “Then let the challenge begin.”

I stepped towards her and was hit by a fist I never saw coming. It was another vamp. I tracked him as he came around to get me again, and pulled out a pencil as he did. I slammed it into his heart, using his speed against him. He dropped where he stood.

“That was easy.” I was hardly winded. “Hell, Heath Ledger could have done that.”

The vampiress snarled, “That was my personal guardsman. But you will soon be taking over his duties. Time for the next part of the challenge, fool.” She looked down at Marabelle and spoke to her. “Collect my new thrall for me, my pet.”

I watched, dumbfounded, as my beloved looked at the vampiress and nodded. She then reached down and picked up another leash. Attached to it was a large dog collar. She came towards me, like a cat stalking her prey, her every move was sinuously seductive. I felt my mouth go dry and my cock harden. My Beast even began to awaken, the wolf knowing his mate was ready.

“Come on my little furry one,” she growled. Let’s just end this charade; you cannot resist me; you never could.”

She was so right, but the clan would be enslaved with me; I could not do that to our friends.

“Please, Marabelle,” I begged, ”come with me and we can escape that vamp. She doesn’t want you. She is using you to get us all.”

She now stood before me. Reaching up, she put her hands on my shoulders and began to push me down to my knees. “I know she is. It feels so good to do her bidding, and, now that I am like her, I need your protection while I sleep.”

I looked up, startled. I looked at her neck and finally saw the bite marks. I took a breath and really smelled, as only a Wolf can, I smelled death. Anguish tore at my heart as I realized the woman I loved was no more. In her place was naught but a demon. My anguish soon poured out of my mouth in a soul-wrenching howl.

My Belle was gone; in her place stood a creature that had no love for me. Her laughter at my sorrow proved it. Suddenly it was cut off. I looked at her chest; it had sprouted a wooden rod. She was dead before my arms could catch her falling body. I could hear shouting but it didn’t matter any more: my Belle had been silenced. Not even the echo that she was just now remained.

I felt the change come over me. I stopped caring. I became the beast: not wolf, not man, but wolfman. I lunged up and caught the vampiress as she charged Jonathan and Anastasia. My arm punched through her chest, taking her heart with it. I pulled it back out, holding it up for her to see it beating, before I ripped her throat out with my snout. Her head hit the floor before her body.

I turned toward my Clan leaders: Anastasia was still holding the miniature crossbow that fired the killing shot. I lunged for her; Jonathan tried to stop me, but I broke his arm in three places before moving on toward Anastasia. She stood there like an Alpha female should, facing the danger. I paused for a moment. Words came out of my mouth: “Why? Why did you kill her?”

“I was not going to let her enslave our clan. I know you loved her more than life itself, more than the Clan. I love the Clan more than life. Jonathan is my Alpha. He would have done that same for the Clan.”

I raised my hand to strike her when I was hit from behind by a bullet. I got up. Jonathan was there holding a gun that I knew he kept loaded with silver bullets. He pulled the hammer back: “Leave this area in two weeks or I finish what I started here tonight. You are exiled from this clan.”

Anastasia walked over to him and together they walked out the door. I crawled over to my Belle, tears blinding me, sobs of sorrow wracking my body.

Then, thru the tears, I heard the vampiress’ laughter. Somehow she pulled herself back together. “Foolish animal! You cannot kill me. I am a rotting vampire.”

I was onto her like a dog on a bone, ripping and tearing as fast as I could. I gathered her heart and her head, then bound them with silver chains and crosses.

* * *

Now you know the reason for this letter, Ms. Blake. I need this Vampire finished before I go.

Anita looks at Richard and Jean-Claude . “Can we give him sanctuary here?”

Richard looks at her and shakes his head no.

“Why Not!”

Mon petite, when you do what he asks he will end his life. He has nothing to live for. That is his last goal as his love’s guardian. He was her Beast; he was Belle’s beast. He can be no other’s.”

“Then I will not kill the vamp he has with him.”

“You would make him suffer, having to carry that with him?”

Anita realizes it is a lost battle. “Then I want you to come with me. No man should die alone.”

Richard nods, and they walk out together to end a soul’s suffering.