The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talk to Jack

“Part II. “Call Me Anytime”

II. Call Me Anytime

I stood in Jack’s office at attention, waiting nervously while he circled around me, checking out my appearance. Tonight, I wore a glittery gold blouse, no bra of course—Jack likes to see my Double-D’s jiggle—a pair of blistering tight scarlet hot pants and five-inch heels.

“Very nice, Melissa” he finally said. I smiled with relief. Jack has high standard, and like the rest of the girls, I hate to disappoint him. But then he added, “You’ve got to work on your makeup. You’re still not getting it.”

Like a school girl being marched to the principal’s office, I followed Jack into one of the Pink Pussy dressing rooms. “Now sit down and watch,” he commanded, beckoning to a chair in front of a full length mirror. I hastened to obey, but in my skintight hot pants, it was hard to bend let alone sit down. When I did, I could feel the fabric insinuating itself into my cunt and ass cheeks. ‘Great,’ I thought, ‘now even my clothes are fucking me.’

“Why are you squirming?” he asked.

“I’m horny,” I said.

“Well, stop it and pay attention. This is important.” “Yes, sir,” I said, trying not to react as he scrubbed my face with a washcloth. Carefully I watched as he applied a heavy foundation. Then he added plenty of blusher to accentuate my cheekbones. After that mascara and eyeliner to make my lashes long and full and eye shadow to bring out the color of my eyes. He finished with a thick coat of bright red lipstick.

When he was done, I looked like a real slut. Once I would have been appalled, but now I know that words like tramp, whore and cunt are compliments. I’m just surprised I didn’t figure it out myself. Jack had to tell me.

Satisfied, he beckoned for me to follow him out to the car. We drove in silence. The car’s vibrations sent tingles through my body, and I kept reminding myself I wasn’t supposed to squirm.

Finally, we pulled into a neon lit street in one of the rougher sections of town. As we sat in the parked car, Jack reached over and unbuttoned my blouse down to my navel, leaving just the bottom button fastened. Then he reached inside and gave my tits a quick squeeze, tweaking the nipples. I moaned, silently praying he would fuck me right here in the car.

Instead, we got out and started down the street. Every eye was on me as I jiggled past, my tits flashing in and out of view. One wrong move and my breasts would pop out of my blouse completely. Our destination was at the other end of the block, a dirty looking little bar called The Hot Box. Inside, rough looking men and a couple of skanky women were drinking cheap booze. A jukebox blared, and a TV over the bar flashed images from a football game no one seemed to be watching.

“Go ahead. Make me proud,” Jack whispered into my ear. “Show them what you can do.” His hand went to my ass, and he gently propelled me forward.

At the bar, a big burly guy in a leather jacket sat, nursing a beer. I tottered up to him. “Well, hello, little lady,” he said, giving me a surprised look. “What’s your name?”

For a moment, I couldn’t remember. I knew I had one. Everyone does. Then it came to me. “My friends call me Anytime,” I said.

“Really.” His smile grew larger. “That’s an unusual name. Why Anytime?”

“Because I’m always ready,” I heard myself say. “Listen, before you fuck me, how about buying me a drink?”

That got his attention. In no time at all, a tall glass filled with a clear liquid and plenty of ice sat on the bar in front of me. I picked it up. “Cheers,” I said and drained it in one long swallow. It was raw and scalding, and I almost choked. Then a warm glow began to spread through my body, suffusing my nerves with a happy tingle.

Putting down the glass, I shrugged my shoulders and the blouse slipped off. My breasts hung out hard and far, the nipples as stiff as barbs. Suddenly the room grew very quiet. Even the jukebox stopped.

My companion lifted my up on the bar. I raised my hips so he could tug off my hot pants. Finally I was nude. Leaning back, I spread my legs wide, so everyone could see my wet cunt lips. While he undid his fly I played with myself, stroking my tits and lifting the hard nipples to my mouth to suck like beads. “Fuck me, big boy,” I called out. “Fuck me hard.”

By now a crowd had gathered around us, and I noticed that some of the other guys also had their dicks out. The couple of women in the place were on their knees nibbling at their stiff organs. I felt a surge of resentment. Those cocks were meant for me. But before I could tell those other sluts to get the fuck out, someone climbed onto the bar and positioned himself between my legs.

A greasy little man wearing nothing but a dirty green t-shirt hopped up alongside us. His thighs covered my face as he dangled his cock above my mouth. I opened wide, and he stuffed it down my throat until his nuts were pressed right up against my lips.

I felt two other dicks pressing against me, and I reached for them and started to jack them off. The guy in my mouth came first, pumping what seemed like a gallon of hot sperm down my throat, overflowing my lips and dribbling onto my chin. Then the guy sawing away at my cunt started to come. At the last moment, he pulled out and let his jizz splash over my belly and box.

As they left, the two men I was jacking off moved in to fill my slit and mouth. It felt so wonderful, like I hadn’t been fucked in weeks. Finally, the cock in my mouth pulled out and splattered a load all over my hair, cheeks and lips. Then with a loud grunt the other guy came too, lifting his arms up in triumph to wild cheers from the audience.

“I want a drink. Give me a drink, you fuckers,” I called out, managing to work myself into a sitting position. Someone pressed a bottle to my lips and tilted it forward while I swallowed greedily. Cocks were jammed around me like wands, and I grabbed for a couple of them, taking them anyway I could. Every so often, someone would help me cool off by pouring more liquor down my throat.

The next thing I remembered Jack was lifting me by the waist and hauling me to my feet. “Whoopsie, I think I’m an itter bit intoxercated.” I said with a giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck and clinging tight.

Jack guided me toward the door. Someone had given me a t-shirt to wear. It was barely long enough to cover my pussy and was plastered to my body with sweat and cum. Right before we went out, we stopped and I managed to turn and blow the crowd a kiss. There was a loud round of applause, and I would have taken a bow if I could have done it without falling on my face.

After that, I don’t remember much of anything until we got back to my apartment and Jack put me to bed. “More,” I said as I lay back on the sheets. “Wanna fuck some more.”

Jack’s hand stroked my forehead, pressing my eyes shut. But even so I could see the scene clearly as though I were watching it from above. I was lying there like the slut I am, my belly, swollen nipples—my whole body smeared with spunk. I spread my legs to reveal pouting wide-open pussy lips, still oozing sperm.

“What’s your name?” a voice that seemed to be coming from inside my head demanded.

“I’m Anytime,” I answered, “and I’m a cunt.”

“And what does Anytime want?”

It was so obvious. “She wants to be fucked,” I said.

Just then I felt a cock enter me, slamming into the center of my being.

‘Are you happy now?’ the voice inside my head asked.

“Oh yes, yes. Oh God, yes,” I cried as one orgasm after another spiked through me. It was like a series of explosions. Each orgasm was more intense than the one before. They kept blasting away at me until nothing was left but raw physical need. Then they were gone. The darkness rushed in, filling the emptiness inside me, and I plunged into happy oblivion.