The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talk to Jack

III. Dildoes and Butt Plugs

The adult novelties and clothing convention comes to town every fall, and Jack always sends a bunch of us girls to work it. Mostly we just stand around handing out leaflets and looking fuckable. But I’m a star with my own calendar and five full pages in the Pink Pussy catalog, so Jack had special plans for me. The last night of the show I was scheduled to perform on the auditorium stage with Sindi, an Asian girl who had just started at the Pink Pussy a couple months ago.

To be perfectly honest I don’t understand what Jack sees in Sindi. She’s short and skinny and I bet her tits don’t even fill a B cup. For our performance, we came out on stage together with our arms around each other’s waists. Sindi was dressed in a silly little sailor’s suit that included a blue nautical jersey with gold piping and a pair of snug white shorts that would have showed off her ass if she weren’t as flat as a board. I looked glamorous in a little black dress with a push up bra that suspended my double-Ds like twin dirigibles. My sheer black stockings were held up with a garter belt, and I wore sparkly red pumps with four-inch heels.

Once we got to the center of the stage, Sindi and I turned toward each other and embraced. Our lips locked together in a long passionate kiss, and Sindi’s hand snaked down to lift up my skirt. Since I wasn’t wearing panties, my ass was completely exposed. I couldn’t help but wriggle and squirm as her thumb worked its way into my asshole, and her forefinger came forward to probe my slit.

In her other hand, Sindi had a thick plastic butt plug, and she held it up for the crowd to see. Bending me forward from the waist, she began to slowly work it up my ass. Finally, the plug was snuggled deep inside me. I could feel it opening me wide under its constant pressure.

Sindi checked to make sure the plug was secure. Then she lifted her hand and started to spank my behind, beating a tattoo of blows across my ass cheeks. I was still bent over, and every swat rocked my forward. It didn’t take long for my breasts to come flying out of the top of my dress.

At first, all I felt was pain and humiliation. But then, the warm flickering sensations radiating out from my abused butt cheeks started to turn me on. That everyone was watching made me even hotter. I began to groan with desire, and I reached for my boobies to squeeze and pinch my nipples. But just when I was about to come, Sindi stopped spanking me.

“On your hands and knees, bitch,” she demanded with a snarl and gave me a shove that pushed me to the floor. I craned my neck to look at her and saw she was strapping on a dildo. It was enormous; it must have been a good nine or ten inches long. Arching her hips, she ran her hand over the hard plastic cock. “Suck me, you cunt,” she commanded, grabbing my hair to thrust my face toward her groin.

Without missing a beat, I squatted at her feet and ran my tongue along the dildoes length, getting it nice and juicy with saliva.

“Enough,” she said. She reached behind to pull out my butt plug and flung it across the stage. I was so wide open I could feel the breeze from the air conditioning blow right up my asshole. Then spreading my cheeks with her hand, Sindi stabbed the dildo into my shitter and started to fuck me with short, even strokes. As she picked up speed, her thighs slapped against my red, enflamed butt. I tried to hold back. I reminded myself that Sindi was fucking me, not Jack and that I hated her. But it didn’t matter. Within moments a shattering climax ripped through my bowels, overwhelming me.

The next thing I knew Sindi was naked. Her hands grabbed the sides of my head and thrust my face into her hairless gash. With my tongue, I probed for her clit, lapping and sucking frantically. The thrust of her bucking hips grew wilder and wilder as I continued to work her clit. Finally, Sindi let out a long piercing cry like an alley cat in heat and her hands pushed my face hard into her messy snatch, drenching me in her juices.

When we finished, there was thunderous applause and then Sindi and I were arm in arm again, bowing to the crowd, acknowledging their cheers. We started out together. About halfway across the stage, Sindi freed her arm and gave me a tremendous whack across the rear. She smacked me so hard my knees buckled. I saw stars, and I swear I began to come again. I don’t remember how I got offstage. Later someone told me I crawled.

Jack was waiting in the wings, and he gave us both a big hug. He whispered something in Sindi’s ear, and she scowled and slunk away. ‘Good,’ I thought. ‘She deserves it for being so mean to me. Then Jack put his arm around my waist and led me away. He had me lean forward while he applied some kind of salve to my abused butt. It smelled good. and I loved the way his fingers massaged the soothing ointment into my flesh. In no time, I felt better.

“Now get dressed,” Jack said, “and meet us next door.”

Next door was a super expensive nightclub. Heads turned to stare as I made my grand entrance. I was wearing this shimmery red dress, cut daringly low, exposing the tops of my breasts and so short it barely covered my garters. After a moment, I spotted Jack and Sindi at a booth toward the back and started toward them. A fat middle aged man sat across from them, wearing a garish Hawaiian shirt and baggy shorts. I almost laughed at how buggy his eyes got as he followed me to the table.

“Wow,” he said as I slid into the booth beside him. “Are those tits real?”

“One hundred percent all natural,” Jack answered for me.” If you don’t believe me, check them out for yourself. Go ahead.”

I flashed Melvin a big smile and arched my back so my knockers jutted out even further than normal. But I guess he was shy. He just grinned weakly and picked up his drink.

“Anytime, this is Melvin,” Jack continued. “He’s here for the convention and really wants to meet you. I told him you would be glad to show him some special Pink Pussy hospitality.”

“I’m your girl,” I told Melvin. The hungry way he kept staring at my tits was actually kind of sweet.

Jack stood up. “Come on, Sindi,” he said. “Time to go. There’s a roomful of men back at the hotel who are looking forward to meeting you.”

Like an obedient little puppy, Sindi scooted out of the booth and scurried after Jack who was a couple of yards ahead of her. Sindi’s hair was done in pigtails, and she wore a snug white pullover trimmed in pink. It was just short enough to flash her navel. Her matching pink mini was wide and very short, and she had on little pink socks with white tennies. The outfit made her look like a very hot piece of jailbait.

A waiter came along, and Melvin ordered me something called a Purple Passion. It tasted like an alcoholic milkshake whipped up in a blender, and it was served in a large fountain glass with fruit hanging from it. When I pressed it to my lips it left a foamy moustache on my upper lip, and I licked it away with my tongue while Melvin stared.

After a while, the show started, and some cheesy lounge singer came out to perform old show tunes. He wasn’t very good, but I didn’t care. I was well into my second Purple Passion, and Melvin had gotten over his shyness. We sat snuggled together in the booth while he squeezed my boobs. A few moments later, his hand strayed under the table. But I was ready for him. I had lifted up my dress, so it lay curled around my waist like a wide rubber band.

Quickly Melvin found my crotch and stroked my mound through my panties. I arched my hips, so he could work the thin gauzy material down my thighs. Then I spread my legs. Melvin lost no time homing in on my dripping pussy. He slipped one finger then another and finally a third into my soggy snatch. Flexing my cunt muscles, I pushed him deeper and deeper inside me. Pretty soon I was bucking my hips while my head lolled back on my shoulders, and my mouth dropped open.

Our behavior began to attract attention. The singer gamily continued, but all around us patrons turned to stare as Melvin finger fucked me. Someone who looked like he might be the manager started toward us, scowling.

Abruptly Melvin yanked his hand out of my cunt and stood up. “Drink up, Sweet Cakes, we’re leaving,” he said as he pulled out his wallet and dropped some bills on the table.

For a moment I was too startled to respond. Then I picked up my Purple Passion and drained it in one long swallow. I stood up and stepped from the booth. The bottom of my dress was still wrapped around my waist, exposing my bare belly and my ass which had a fresh butt plug secured in it. I took a step, but with my panties snagged around my calves, it was going to be almost impossible to walk without stumbling.

By now, the singer had given up any pretense of performing, and the manager appeared to be in shock. He just stood and gaped as Melvin yanked the offending panties the rest of the way down. I stepped out of them, leaving them in a soggy heap on the floor as we hustled out the back. Somehow we got to Melvin’s car in the parking lot.

It was a short trip back to his hotel. He raced into the garage and pulled into a remote corner. Dropping the top of my dress to my waist, I climbed onto his lap. Melvin’s hands went to my ass cheeks, and he rocked me up and down on his cock while his mouth licked and lapped at my tit mounds, catching my swollen nipples between his lips, teasing them with his tongue.

The more he sucked and licked on my titties, the more frantic I got. My breasts swung back and forth, slapping Melvin’s face like padded punching bags. He erupted in a hot lava flow of cum that triggered my orgasm. I couldn’t help myself. I wailed like a siren.

For a while afterward, we just sat there with Melvin’s face still mashed in my tits. Then he had me dismount. We got out of the car. I plopped my breasts back into my top and tugged the bottom of my dress down to mid thigh. We began walking, not stopping until we got to the freight elevator. I guess he’d had enough public exposure for one night.

Melvin’s suite was luxurious. There was a full bar, and the bathroom had a large Jacuzzi. A suitcase full of women’s clothes lay open on the bed, and Melvin told me to find a swimsuit to wear. I eventually chose a string bikini that left my butt cheeks completely exposed. In front, it barely covered my cunt, and the halter top strained under the weight of my jugs.

“You like?” I asked, modeling it for Melvin who was already in the Jacuzzi.

“Love it,” Melvin replied, waving for me to come in. “You really did get your butt spanked, didn’t you?”

I just shrugged. I thought maybe I had, but it felt fine now.

“That Jack’s a fucking genius,” Melvin continued. The greatest mind controller I’ve ever met. But you don’t have the slightest idea what I’m talking about, do you Angel Tits?”

I shook my head no, easing myself into the water.

“Here, let me show you,” he said, “not that you’ll understand any of it.”

By now I was in the water. As my swimsuit got wet, it was becoming transparent. Well, it hadn’t concealed much anyway.

“Tell me, Barbie Doll, before you worked for Jack what did you do?”

“I don’t know. I think I worked in an office or something.” The conversation wasn’t very interesting, but then I noticed Melvin’s cock was starting to get hard again, so maybe there was some point to the conversation after all.

“You were the head of your company’s accounting department, but you don’t remember or care,” Melvin said with a harsh chuckle. “And what are you now, Sweet Cheeks?”

His cock was definitely hard. I could see it tenting out the front of his suit. “I’m a slut,” I said. “I love to fuck and suck.” I nodded in the direction of his erection. “If you want, you can stick that thing up my ass.”

“No, keep the butt plug in,” he replied. “I’d rather have you suck me off.”

He didn’t have to ask twice. I squatted down in front of him. He was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi with his legs dangling in the bubbling water. Within moments I had freed his cock and had it in my mouth. I kind of wished he would touch me, but he just leaned back and let me do all the work. I guess I could have played myself while I deep throated him, but I didn’t want to get distracted. I was going to give him the best blowjob he ever had.

He had already come once, but I don’t give up easily. After a while, I could feel the pressure building in his balls. His thrusting motions got more frantic and his hands grabbed the sides of my head and rammed my face all the way down so my lips were pressed against his groin. Hot come poured down my gullet while I frantically swallowed. It tasted delicious, the best snack a girl could have, and I didn’t want to lose a single drop.

“How was that, my little fucktoy?” Melvin asked when he had finally released his grip on my head.

“Great,” I said, looking up at him, holding out my tongue so he could see the come coating my tongue. “But I’m still hungry.”

“Well then,” he said. “I think we had better call room service.”

Coming Next—Chapter Four: Room Service Goodies