The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Archivist’s Note: Chapter 10 contains TG material that is out-of-scope for this web site. A link will be provided for Chapter 10 as soon as it becomes available online.

Talon’s claws

Chapter 11: 24 Hours To Enslave The World

New Orleans Slave Protectorate

Sean glanced with concern; the night’s entertainments were not meeting with his Master’s approval. It was heartbreaking; the dancing boys had trained for months, eager to show their skills (and bodies) to their Master, each one doubtless harboring a secret fantasy that Master would pick him for something more interesting for after. They were really good, and taking it to the limit in their desperation to get even the slightest glimmer of reaction from their beloved Master.

Taking matters into his own hands Sean leaned close pretending to listen to Troy, then clapped his hands indicating the dancers should leave.

“Master is impressed with your skill but requests that you return tomorrow, he has matters of state to contemplate and wishes to give your performance the full attention it deserves at a later time.”

The dancers bowed and began gathering their props. They seemed noticeably happier now that Master had requested their return.

“You always know the right thing to do Sean” approved Troy

“Thank you Master. Permission to speak?”

“Granted, as always. I may have accidentally enslaved you, but that just makes it more critical that you are not just telling me what you think I want to hear.”

“Its New York, isn’t it? You are worried”

“Yes and no. It’s more about the future version of Taylor. I think I may have gotten more information out of him than I thought when I read his mind.

What he knew, it’s the key to defeating Talon. The only problem is that it’s all jumbled up, stored in the same way it was in his head.” Troy hesitated seeing the confused look on his slave’s face.

“Think of it as like trying to run Linux program on a Windows operating system. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get a clear read of those memories, and I can only think of one way. I’m going to have to shut myself away and meditate, run the memories like a video, effectively reliving his last days”

Sean frowned. There was a catch, or Troy would have done what he’d described already. “So why haven’t you?”

“There’s a risk. I read a sci-fi story about the moment of death. In that story someone had recorded the moment of death and replayed it. When the new viewer experienced the recorded moment of death...it killed him too.”

The Color drained from Sean’s face. The thought of life without a Master was like a black abyss at his feet.

“Its too dangerous! You can’t!..um..I mean, with respect Master, what will your slaves do without you?”

“Selfish thoughts Sean?” said Troy, reminding Sean that to his Master his mind was an open book. “Actually in that version of the future you did quite well after I was assassinated. You became their Master Sean, and kept Talon at bay for years.”

“But..”

“No more discussion. I’ve procrastinated long enough. The sooner I do this, the sooner we can stop Talon. You are now acting Master, with full decision making powers until my meditation is over. If I show no signs of consciousness by this time tomorrow you may attempt to revive Me.” instructed Troy

Before Sean could shame himself by objecting further Troy lay down on the cushion covered floor and closed his eyes, dropping into a deep trance.

Slowly a speculative smile spread across Sean’s face. There had been several aspects of Troy’s rule that Sean had disagreed with. Now was the chance to set things right.

The most important of these had been Troy’s flat refusal to enslave any more people. Troy strongly believed in the peoples right to freewill, Sean had long argued that everyone would be much happier as slaves. As a slave himself Sean understood with crystal clarity how right it felt to serve Troy. So many of society’s problems would be solved if they were all taught to love and obey Troy as he and the rest of New Orleans did.

Unknown to Troy he’d been quietly adding new slaves to the harem for months. Troy believed that the security devices at the airport simply removed the memory of enslaved New Orleans from visitors; in fact they did a standard enslavement with an “act normally” command as a default.

The smile was getting to be a full grin. Troy’s last major command had been to create an army to fight Talon. He’d not been too specific about how large an army. Victory was essential to the survival of the human race, so why not create the largest army possible? An army consisting of the entire human race should be big enough to defeat Talon.

Yes, that could work. If Troy objected to having a few billion more slaves than he went to sleep with, he could legitimately argue that he had merely been acting on his orders.

24 hours. It wasn’t physically possible to do the entire job in so short a time, but he could certainly set things in motion. If he was lucky several days would pass before Troy noticed that the vast majority of the world regarded Troy Masterson as their personal god.

Sean ran through The Residence toward the communication center, the clock was ticking.

* * *

With practiced ease Troy slipped into the trance state that would allow him to review Taylor’s memories. It would not be easy, the memory fragments had no convenient time stamp, there would be no telling what a memory fragment contained until he was reliving it.

The first fragment was a city, probably New York, it was winter, and snow lay heavy on the ground. The buildings, what was left of them, were covered in some sort of organic growth. He wanted to take a closer look, but as this was a memory and Taylor had treated it like this stuff was no more interesting than brickwork he couldn’t get a closer look.

The street was surprisingly busy. There were no cars but plenty of pedestrians and flyers, winged humanoids. The people went about their business as if everything was normal.

To a man they were naked each one with a tattoo at the base of his spine. There were no women at all, no old men, no ugly men. Even in the biting chill that had them borderline hypothermic each and every one had an erection. For some reason Taylor ducked into an alley and masturbated furiously for a few minutes before continuing.

For a second this behavior seemed inexplicable, and then Troy had it figured. Taylor had to go un-noticed, that meant he had to look and behave like the rest, having no erection would be a dead giveaway.

Not all the people were human; about one in ten had been mutated. Many of those mutants looked like perfection apart from several extra penises growing in a row under their arms. Others were more bestial werewolf like or with bat like wings.

He finally got a better look at the organic stuff; it looked suspiciously humanoid, covered in soft pink human skin.

A few yards further down the street a bulge in the organic stuff expelled a newborn child onto the street. Sickened, Troy realized what had happened to the women, they were a part of the amorphous mass, reduced to a child spawning factory.

The child’s cries were ignored by the people walking past until one of the multi-penised mutants hesitated and then cocooned the baby in the same rapid hardening fluid that had been nearly blinded Taylor. The child would be a member of another species by the same time the next day.

Ahead was a road tunnel, the road angling down abruptly to dip under a river. A cluster of winged mutants seemed to be inspecting the pedestrians occasionally picking one out to be assfucked. Troy noted that those picked seemed eager to serve, a clear indication that they were enslaved. Taylor had maneuvered himself so that others were between him and the fuckers.

The memory ran on as Taylor traveled south taking to back roads once outside the city, eventually becoming jumbled before Petering out. He turned his attention to the next memory fragment.

* * *

Hour 1

Sean sat before the Communications Wall, its surface covered with images of Troy’s most trusted servants. Jean Claude, the French DiCaprio look-alike, Whisper the Naga’s Patriarch, Roberto the street gang leader, and most importantly Senator Avitus, the young time-lost Roman.

“..Is this entirely wise Sean? This course it is ambitious. We will be exposed to the retaliation” said Jean Claude skeptically.

“I agree with Sean. Master should have done this years ago,” said Roberto the leader of New Orleans thieves’ guild.

“I Alsso agree. In a controlled ssituation my ssons will be able to colonisse new sshores,” said the Naga in its quiet sibilant voice.

Sean turned his attention to the most important of the group. Avitus. The handsome Roman looked thoughtful, his naturally curly black hair falling into his eyes. In many ways Avitus was the most unusual of Troy’s slaves. Back in 217 AD the teenager had become the physical embodiment of The Elagabalus, the Assyrian god of sex. Within the year he had become Emperor of Rome and set about converting the heathen Romans into true believers.

But he had moved too fast in that bygone age, the Roman Senate had decided that having a God Emperor who really was a God didn’t suit them. Unable to kill the immortal teen they had had him petrified, turned into a living statue that had collected dust in the British Museum until Troy had accidentally released him.

“Primus, It can be done. When I took Rome I did it by fucking key senators into obedience. With the wondrous devices available today we can reach every mind in the civilized world.” Said Avitus

Secondus, Talon is a threat of great potency. The creature must be destroyed. Our Master has commanded it

Tertius, I know that each of you has been quietly adding the brightest and most handsome to our Masters service despite Master’s wishes. Jean-Claude for instance has been busy with certain highly placed young men of Europe.

We are all of us slaves, we all know that people are happier once they have been taught to serve. This course of action is inevitable only the timescale is at issue.”

Sean smiled, as each of them nodded recognizing the truth of Avitus’ words, especially Jean Claude; Sean wondered what the devious Frenchman had been up to.

“Good. Lets get started then. We have precisely 23 hours 8minutes to get the bulk of this done”

“There is one further consideration” interrupted Jean Claude

“This Talon, he must not know what we do. Let us leave New York out of our plans. Master has asked for the army, not the war.”

Sean nodded again, it made sense.

* * *

Hour 2

Ringman-Parkway Plc

Fernando opened his inbox. As usual it was filled with spam offering porn and insurance as well as one or two legitimate work related emails. One email caught his eye.

ReJak was a mate from the New Orleans Office who occasionally sent net-jokes and compromised celeb pics. So this one at least would be ok to open.

The screen pulsed with light as the background changed colour in a flickering display of cheap effects. Fern sighed in disappointment it was just another tacky web-add. Quickly he glanced around to see if anyone had noticed the pyrotechnic display before turning back to the 21″ plasma screen

There was writing on the flickering screen.

“Send this kewl email to everyone in your address book and...”

Annoyed, Fern minimized the spam and set about writing the email he’d been intending to send.

Quickly he typed the reply to the client. Something about needing a road closure for the strengthening works being done to Staverton Bridge. Satisfied, he quickly hit <Send All>. Just before the sent mail vanished he noticed the attachment. J-Lo.doc. His stomach turned to ice. He’d just sent the porn spam to everyone from the Chairman on down and to several old friends in other Civil Engineering companies.

What the hell had he just sent? There was a slim, very slim, chance that the stupid attachment was not offensive at boardroom level. Quickly he reopened the minimized email to check exactly what it said.

<...And make sure to gather as many colleagues as possible to watch this kewl J-Lo.mov. When everyone’s ready click the link below.>

Fern shrugged. His career was probably over anyway, so why not share it while he could.

“Hey guys, just forwarded an email,” he shouted.

The office was small and open plan, it had 16 guys, two beautiful female Engineers and a secretary crammed in, all within easy earshot.

He could see several of the more computer literate already had strobing screens. The slow and lazy merely leaned over partitions to watch on those screens that were already lit up.

Fern turned back to his own inbox. He had about 40 new emails, all with attachments. Ignoring the list of new mail that was scrolling down the screen he hit the attached link...and...

Fernando blinked. The ten-minute powersave had kicked in blanking the screen. He looked around; the whole office was blinking and rubbing their eyes. He couldn’t quite recall the exact moment when his idea of what was normal had shifted so radically, but it had. Things that had seemed important were now irrelevant, Other things that he’d not really considered were of infinite interest; the most burning of these being what it felt like to take it up the ass.

As usual it was Dave, the Principle Engineer who took charge.

“OK..has anyone NOT seen Fernando’s email?” demanded the 35 year old in a voice that implied dire consequences for anyone who had missed it.

There was a quick check. Everyone had seen it.

“Good. Sarah, ring through to Harem Command and inform them of our numbers and capabilities. James lock the main door, the rest of you close the blinds.”

Fern thought it was a bit excessive, the buildings in the business park were well spaced and separated by woodland hedges, nobody would see anything. Even so, Dave was correct, security was essential.

“I think we can be sure we won’t be disturbed for the next 30 minutes or so. We will use that time to get acquainted with our new sexual orientations. Andrew, as the only gay member of staff perhaps you’d like to demonstrate some of the techniques that we will be expected to enjoy. I for one can hardly wait to feel what it’s like to take that third leg of yours up the ass.” Instructed Dave.

Fern nodded eagerly as did several others. Andy, the Gay one, looked alternately embarrassed and like the guy who’d just fallen into his ultimate fantasy. The very thought of being trained by a practicing bugger had Fern hard already. They were incredibly lucky to have an experienced gay on site, good oral and anal technique would soon be important qualifications in the utopian vision of the future the Master had revealed to them.

“Once the fun’s over, it’s going to be back to work guys. Remember, we are to give no outward sign that we are now gay or that we belong to Master Troy.”

Fern turned to Chris, the young Trainee Technician and kissed him deeply, running a hand through the crest of peroxide blonde hair that passed as the lad’s haircut.

* * *

Memory fragment

The next memory fragment was mercifully short. Taylor was behind the lines of US Marines dug in around St Louis. Through binoculars Taylor had watched the assault.

Talon had used his most expendable slaves sending wave after wave toward the machineguns and trenches. The cannon fodder consisted of children, none older than 12. Troy knew who would win as soon as he saw them. No humane commander could order his men to fire on innocents and expect it to be obeyed.

Troy also saw the weapons being carried, long organic things about the size of a rifle. He’d seen those weapons before during his previous showdown with the old Talon. Taylor was obviously unfamiliar with the Orgy Gun, or he’d have got the hell out of Dodge already.

A ragged gunfire started, several children fell, but then they were within range of their own weapons and the tide of battle turned decisively. Streams of white liquid spattered against soldiers. The assault seemed to stop then for a moment, the tiny troops were holding back, waiting for the mutagenic slime to take effect. This was the weapon Troy had feared had been used at the museum.

The marines knew; those that had not been hit fled from their infected colleagues. Doubtless they had been told that the infected ones were now the equivalent of unexploded grenades.

The Infected began tearing at their uniforms and chasing after the fleeing troops, all consuming lust was the first symptom. It ensured that they tried to get closer to secondary targets rather than run away or shoot themselves.

The first one detonated, his body growing tentacle/penises that shot out in every direction wrapping around the stragglers, the penises questing for any orifice. Once infected the stragglers ran back toward the central mass eagerly merging thrusting their own growing multitude of penises into orifices that formed ready to receive them. The Orgy had soon absorbed at least 20 soldiers. It got its name because that’s what its main body looked like, a churning wriggling orgy of limbs that caressed itself. Troy’s researchers were fairly certain that there was no individuality left in an Orgy, the DNA recovered after the Battle of New Orleans was undifferentiated, impossible to tell which body it had originated in.

Across the battlefield Talon’s tiny warriors were getting back to their feet, the bullet wounds healing rapidly. Not just hypnotized then, but altered in some other way.

Someone had wisely called in an air strike and the battlefield was obscured in flames that ended the memory fragment.

* * *

Hour 4

12-year-old Helmut poked his head around the lounge door. To his surprise his older brother 15-year-old Johan and his girl Shauna were sat quietly watching TV. This was surprising as the whole purpose of Shauna’s visit had been to make out with Johan while their parents were out together at the theatre.

Helmut was disappointed, he’d planned to catch them at it and irritate the crap out of them by taking a photo of Shauna’s exposed breasts.

The two turned their heads to look at him.

“Hey kid. Have you seen the new cartoon series of “The Naked Superhero?” Asked Shauna in a voice far more friendlily than her usual icy contempt.

“Naa it’s Gay. How come you two ain’t making out, I thought that was the whole point, with mom and dad away all day”

“We are not allowed to have sex until we are 18.”

“Oh yeah? right. Like you were going at it like rabbits last week”

“We are to concentrate on improving our minds and bodies so that we are in optimal condition when we are assigned duties”

“You guys are way weird”

“Watch TV with us Helly, it’s the wildest show I ever saw”

“Naa, I was going out anyway”

Johan was out of his seat with lightning speed grabbing his younger brother and dragging him over to the couch.

“You really should watch this Bro.” insisted Johan holding his brother in position his head turned towards the TV until his muscles relaxed, a sure sign that recruitment was proceeding normally.

“Status?” asked Johan

“Recruited at Junior level. I am to act normally, until instructed otherwise. I belong to Master Troy. Standard celibacy constraints initiated until I am 18.” replied Helly automatically before slipping back into his normal voice “Thanks Johan. I really appreciate your sharing this with me”

“Its part of our programming, we are in service at senior level. That means we can actively recruit.” replied his brother. “Now that we are all in service I suggest that we get started on an exercise routine. I don’t know about you guys, but I want to look irresistibly fit when our celibacy constraint ends.

Helly’s eyes narrowed, Johan had that look in his eye. The one he’d reserved for Shanna before his sexual preferences had been adjusted.” You fancy someone don’t you! What’s his name?..I bet its Anton. Johan Loves Anton, Johan Loves Anton, Johan <urk>

The fight that followed fell neatly into the catagory of normal behavior, sub category sibling rivalry.

* * *

Hour 5

White House, Washington DC

Senator Avitus straightened the damnable tie thing and walked into the secure area of the West Wing.

Today things were a little different. Today he walked through the security checkpoints without being questioned all the staffers looking on him with a deference that had not been present before.

They’d always looked at him as a democratic aberration, an independent belonging to neither party, elected in dubious circumstances and absurdly young, only 20. They assumed he was what he looked like, a male model with no more brain than a Carthaginian.

What they didn’t realize was that he’d become the human vessel for a deity by age 14 and been hailed Emperor of Rome by the time he was 15. Ok, so they’d deposed him after he’d insisted on soddomising the entire senate, but he was still considerably more astute than any of this particular palace’s current residents.

Finally the time had come, soon the world would be re-modeled in a way pleasing to the eye of Troy, his Master...all except New York of course, It was vital that Talon not realize how thoroughly he’d been outflanked.

Many of those in the corridor had the mental feel of recently acquired slaves, still flush with the zeal of the newly converted, clearly the Master’s technological spells were weaving their magic even here. He thanked God that the end of Christian Homo- prejudice was nearly at hand.

Thinking of God caused the Elagabalus to stir in his mind. The God was a truly strange entity, it did not think in the same way that people did, sometimes it’s purpose in doing a thing would not be evident for years.

The Elagabalus was a fertility god, all its thoughts revolved around sex in its myriad forms. When Troy had released him, The Elagabalus had discovered the sexual gratification to be found in submission, a new experience for a God who had always commanded.

Usually The Elagabalus was content to play along in the obedience game. Today of all days it was feeling frisky. Avitus had hoped to have the whole White House swearing allegiance to Troy without any alarm being sounded. Unfortunately God was horny and didn’t share any human concept of pre-planning or stealth.

A handsome hunk of an intern, his mind still free, walked determinedly down the corridor.

Avitus noted with distain that the boy wore crucifix cufflinks; the boy had faith. Like a light switching on in his head the pure lust of God surged through him, The Elagabalus loved a challenge and wanted the Christian converted, right here, right now.

Even his obedience of Troy couldn’t get between Avitus and his God. His hand shot out stopping the boy from passing.

“Senator?” asked the boy surprised

“Are you a true believer?”

The boy smiled with the pure fanaticism of the evangelist.

“Why yes sir. Do you follow God’s teachings? I had no idea you were interested in His Word.”

“You could say that my God and I know each other quite well.” Smiled Avitus “What’s your name?”

“David Leonides”

“And you have a girlfriend?”

The intern blushed a satisfying red. Avitus could sense his virginity; it probably had a large part to do with The Elagabalus deciding to make him an acolyte.

“Well David Leonides, It seems God has chosen you for a very special reward.”

“I don’t understand, I know the Internet morality legislation I’ve been working on is important but..”

“..But it has nothing to do with this. You have heard of the laying on of hands, where a high priest channel’s God’s divine spirit into a supplicant?”

“Well sure, but I don’t see what...”

“Prepare yourself David, you’re going to enjoy this”

“What? Here? I’m not sure this is appropriate. I mean...”

Avitus raised his hand and ran a finger along David’s cheek; the poor boy was doomed never to finish a sentence.

“I...”

“Shhhh. Let it happen”

David blinked the touch of Senator Avitus’ finger was the most erotic thing he had ever felt, beyond anything he had imagined.

He could feel it, God’s presence, a loving, caring God, a God for whom the sexual act was the highest form of worship. He briefly compared the teachings of his minister with his new understanding of God’s will. It was obvious that the Reverent Knott and the entire church had fallen into Error, even heresy.

“How? How can the clergy have misunderstood God’s will so fundamentally?” he wondered aloud

“Different Deity” smiled Avitus

David felt a shudder of fear and confusion. But it soon passed, he understood God now, the simple purity of the love emanating from God served to illuminate all the hatred and viciousness that the priests had filled him with.

He felt as if a cloud had lifted, now he could worship, as a true believer should, with all his lust and passion. He would be a beacon showing the way for others, demonstrating his love of God as publicly as possible.

He leaned forward kissing the Senator deeply. The Senator was God’s Avatar; his vessel in the mortal realm, to kiss him was to kiss the lips of God himself.

A dark stain formed on his pinstriped pants, the merest kiss having caused him to cum. But it would get better, God wanted more. Avitus pushed down slightly on his shoulders, instantly he understood. He was to give God pleasure and in return would be anointed.

He knelt before the Senator looking up at the massive godhead that bulged against the pants zip.

With nervous fumbling fingers he released the perfect cock. He’d never really looked at someone else’s’ cock up close like this before, nor realized what a thing of beauty it was. Soft delicate skin wrapped in veins like cables that pulsed with life, its core hard like iron and yet soft at the same time.

His mouth watered in anticipation, it was a part of his revelation, all lusts were of equal worth. Whether it be sex with man or woman or even self-gratification, it was still an act of worship to the God of Love.

“I give myself to you My Lord God” said David loudly licking the cock from balls to tip before swallowing it to its root.

In the background he could hear a few shocked comments, but paid them no heed, this act of worship was at least in part for their benefit. David recognized the main voices of protest, Senators Paulson and Lidwicki

“Goddamn! And we thought Clinton was bad!”

“Disgraceful! Someone call security”

“Why are you all ignoring them? Shit does this sort of thing go on so much that it’s not worth noticing?” demanded Paulson

“I don’t know though, it is kind of erotic” muttered Lidwicki in an embarrassed voice

David smiled inwardly; his act of worship was arousing others leading them toward God’s Revelation; but how much better if they could see naked flesh? Not ceasing to worship David unbuttoned his jacket and shirt allowing them to fall around him.

“Impressive muscles for an intern.”

“I guess he must work out”

“Its..Its making me feel kind of strange watching them.”

“Kinda horny, you mean?”

“Yeah, but I wasn’t goin’ to say it. Look, he’s beckoning, he wants us too!”

David felt rather than saw the two faces that appeared on either side their tongues eager to worship the sides of God’s penis whilst he continued to worship it’s tip.

Avitus gasped in bliss as The Elagabalus orgasmed through him imbuing his cum with its anointing aura. The intern attached to his cock gasped twitching in a second great orgasm as he tasted the divine gift, then falling backward onto his butt a string of cum looping between Avitus’ cock and the Intern’s mouth.

The Intern was an Acolyte now, he would seek to give the gift of sexual pleasure to any who asked and if left to his own would probably change career to erotic masseur.

The two senators quickly moved their attention to David’s face licking at the few strands of cum that had escaped his eager mouth, in so doing joining him in the ranks of the acolytes.

With an aura of smug satisfaction the God Elagabalus receded within Avitus allowing him to control his actions once more.

“Acolytes” said Avitus,

The three ignored him, too busy with a complex three way kiss.

“Acolytes!”

This time the three turned to face him.

“Senators, it serves God’s purpose that you continue with your current duties, your acts of worship must be in private for the time being.

Acolyte David, God chose you for its own, it is your duty to learn and become proficient in all the sexual techniques. When you can make a person orgasm with the slightest touch of your finger, seek the High Priest for promotion”

“Yes Sir!.. Umm who’s the the High Priest? Where can I find him?”

Avitus grinned

“As it happens, I am the High Priest. You will know where to seek me out when the time comes.”

“Yes Eminence!” agreed David eagerly

“Off you go boys, I have a meeting with The President and God’s Will has delayed me.” instructed Avitus

* * *

Hour 5

Memory fragment

The next memory was of a meeting taking place in the sun kissed residence in New Orleans, overhead the Naga’s energy shield glistened, the city was sealed.

“How bad is it out there?”

“Bad. We can’t rely on any help from outside the shield. He’s had every single human fucked by his thralls...” said Taylor

“...and once fucked they are as enthralled as the father, mother, son uncle or neighbor who did the deed.” completed Cameron

“If only we’d known how to recognize it earlier, that tattoo brand on the butt, its a dead giveaway.” cursed someone Troy didn’t recognize.

“Easy in hindsight, Danny. The only resistance out there now is Letoya and her Hermaphrodites...”

“...and they are too easily recognized, it’s only the fact that she’s Transforming people into hermaphrodites faster than Talon is killing them that’s keeping her in the game.”

“So what’s left? With the shield up we’re under siege, the food will run out in weeks. Unless we have something left I don’t know about we’re lost, all he needs do is wait” hissed Roberto

“Wait? No, he won’t wait, he’ll want to finish us in a spectacular show.”

“Actually...there is one thing left, very desperate, very last chance.”

Taylor’s eyes turned to the speaker, Troy recognized Sean, his chief slave. He’d been badly injured at some point, his left sleeve neatly folded and pinned up.

“The regeneration matrix, our scientists have figured out that it reverses the aging process by reversing time itself... In theory we can rewire it and send someone back to re-write history”

“Nice idea...

“...but what do we tell them? At what point was Talon vulnerable?”

“What would happen to us, If we managed to do this?” asked Roberto his eyes narrowing.

“We would cease to exist...and hopefully be replaced by other versions of us.”

“Sounds like fucking Sci-Fi to me” grumbled a man in a Mexican General’s uniform.

“You can sit around a table with a pair of mutants, a unicorn and snakeboy (no disrespect) and talk about Sci-Fi? You never cease to amaze me General” chortled Roberto.

The Mexican glared daggers at the thief.

* * *

Hour 6

Eton College, England

Jean-Claude admired the two young men stood at attention before him. It had taken several months to get close to these two and the older brother of the more muscular of the two. He’d intended them to be a birthday present for Master.

Given current orders they were ideal for taking control in key areas that might miss the general enslavement. They had been in service for nearly two months now and all three were fully adjusted, reveling in their gayness and eager to serve.

“Ewan, Your task is the most important, you are to ensure that your father joins our ranks. Harry, you are to go with him and act as the back-up.

Wills has just reported that the palace is secure. So we should have no problem from that end.”

“Great! I bet dad will be so relieved when he learns Wills is going to be King instead of him” said Harry

“Oh and as a little bonus for your exceptional work in recruiting your brother, you are to be named Prince Consort” smiled Jean Claude brushing his hand against the 18 year old prince’s muscular pecs, feeling them through his tight T-shirt.

“I can’t wait to see the ArchBishop’s face when he learns the leader of his church is Gay and incestuously married to his brother.” smirked Ewan

“Almost as entertaining as the look on the opposition leader’s face when you order your dad to suspend parliament” retorted Harry

“Unfortunately there will be little entertainment value. The majority of the nation have already become Troy’s loyal subjects and will celebrate in the streets when the regime is changed.” explained Jean Claude

Noting the slight looks of disappointment he added “...and with the country celebrating its enslavement I am sure you three will find plenty of willing butts to keep you entertained in the other way”

“Oh no, we kind of made a pact, we’re saving ourselves for Master Troy”

“Good idea. Now get over to London. You have a mission to complete.” Instructed Jean Claude handing the two boys Hypno-Lasers

“Yes Master” they chorused

* * *

Hour 8

Sean sat in the communications center awaiting news from Troy’s trusted lieutenants. It wouldn’t go smoothly, nothing of this magnitude could.

Jean-Claude had done exceptionally well in Europe, with the sons of various leaders taking control with the general acclaim of their nations.

The most important areas, America and Canada were also coming in well on target. There had been a delay getting into several countries simply because the hypnotic broadcasts had not been designed for those languages. An Indian Bollywood spectacular was being rapidly dubbed as were several Japanese, Russian and Chinese shows.

The only serious failure had been Iraq, as elsewhere Jean Claude had had a younger relative trained to infiltrate the regime and ensure that the people got the message. Unfortunately the paranoid old president didn’t trust anyone, especially family.

Young Jumal had gotten into Saddam’s quarters, but it had been occupied by one of the doubles and not the real deal at all. Sean was sure that Jumal would not break under torture; he was a loyal slave and knew that his Master and brother slaves would not abandon him.

The fact that Jumal had had a hypno-laser made it critical that he and it be recovered before it was reverse engineered. There was no option but to commit the Slave Protectorate’s small army to getting him out

The other main worry was New York, the Internet knows no boundary and the hypno-emails had flowed through the city just like the rest of the US. Talon was sure to suspect something sooner than had been planned.

* * *

Hour 11

New York

The patrons of the Eastside Sauna had long since visited and recruited in the building’s other apartments.

Yaoi was now in a tower further down the block. The last two apartments had contained old folks, but this time he was lucky the boy that answered the door seemed to be about 19 years old and clearly just out of the shower, dripping wet and wrapped in an easily removed towel. Yaoi would have tried it on even without Master Talon’s firm instruction to do so.

“Hi, what can I do for you?” said the boy checking out Yaoi’s abs and package.

Yaoi felt his instincts tingle, this one was gay and young enough to have a mutant power. This was shaping up into a perfect enslavement, so much better when the victim was willing and not ugly.

“I am ordered to fuck you” said Yaoi If he was wrong, then he could always enter by force.

“Come in, its important to follow ones orders” smiled the boy opening the door after a brief hesitation “Say, do you have the internet?”

“I do, I’ve had no time for it recently though”

“Really? Hey, I had a really kewl email earlier today, want to see?” said the boy turning away.

“I would rather fuck you into submission first” replied Yaoi honestly, pulling the boy close and kissing him on the back of his neck, the wet towel hitting the floor with a satisfying flump.

“Why don’t we make out while I run the email” suggested the boy

“Sounds like a plan” agreed Yaoi, It didn’t matter what else was going on once the enslavement started, even if the email obsession was a bit odd.

There was a large armchair set facing a PC, they shuffled towards it, maintaining their bodily contact.

Yaoi let his pants fall, they were his only object of clothing and were only fastened by the zip, the belt button already undone to allow them to be easily discarded.

Control of one’s erection was an ability that came with Talon’s dominance. Yaoi had already instructed his well used member into full erectness, it ached from repeated usage but it was an easily ignored pain. He sat in the armchair and the boy moved to suck on his cock.

“No... sit on it let me feel your tight ass around it.” instructed Yaoi, a blowjob was not sufficient, the ceremony required the prospective slave to be fully impaled.

The boy smiled and complied, reaching for the cordless mouse and calling up his email even as he eased himself onto Yaoi’s cock.

“Watch this, its way its wicked!”

“Talon Dominus, Talon Dominus” chanted Yaoi as the boy wriggled on his lap, it would not take long to render the eager boy into Talon’s service

“Tal...” the strobing monitor sucked him in, new priorities pulsed into his brain conflicting with and over-writing his instructions.

The glyph drawn on his buttocks, a thing he had been aware of as just a presence, now burned with fire. Punishment for disobedience, but he couldn’t look away from the screen, didn’t want to look away.

He could feel his allegiance begin to change and welcomed it just as he had when his old Master had taken him.

For a brief instant he felt Talon’s full attention on him, filled with hate and rage that one of his slaves was being stolen by another. In the last fleeting instant of contact he sensed Talon’s plans for his future...ripped apart and devoured.

“OH fuck!” groaned Yaoi his cock wilting inside his partner’s ass “We have to get out of here! NOW!”

“Huh?” said the boy confused

“I was a slave to Our Master’s enemy! He knows that you just enslaved me! He will kill us both! He’s on his way!”

“Oh. Fuck! We are supposed to avoid detection!” exclaimed the boy rummaging around on the table next to the chair “Mobile, mobile, where?... Got it”

“Paul! It’s Rex, I’m in deep shit, get Morgana and meet me outside my building. I think my life’s in danger...Blue static is with you?.. excellent drag him along...no time. See you there” said Rex into the phone before turning back to face Yaoi.

“I don’t think our respective compulsions allowed for us to exchange names... I’m Rex.. don’t be alarmed by what you see next.. its my mutant power.”

Yaoi smiled his instinct had been right, the boy, Rex, was a mutant and his power seemed to be the ability to morph into a parrot like avian.

“I’m Yaoi, pleased to meet you Rex San. We must be quick. I was part of a team sent to enslave this building. Talon will be contacting them now.” replied Yaoi pulling on his pants

“Lets go then”

“you vill be goink nowhere, traitor!” said a voice from the doorway

Rex’s Avain eyes widened, it was old Mr Donitz from down the corridor. The 80 year old was naked from the waist down, his gray pubic bush surrounding a cock that was sporting its first erection in over 10 years.

Yaoi was in action instantly, executing a drop kick that flung the frail slave back against the corridor wall.

“Talon’s not fussy about the quality, just quantity. I fucked him into slavery just before I came to your door.”

“That’s how it’s done? You just fuck someone and they are enslaved? This is important, Master Troy must be informed” replied Rex gliding for the elevator.

“Not that way, the window”

“The window? Are you sure? It’s ok for me I can fly down, but you?”

“Come on Rex San, what sort of martial arts stereotype would I be if I wasn’t able to climb down a skyscraper”

“I like you Yaoi...you’re a bit scary.. but I want you to know, you’re definitely getting lucky if we get away.”

“I hold you to that Rex San”

Down the hall the elevator pinged, its doors slowly opening. A young teen was first out the door armed with a kitchen knife, a fat guy squeezed through the slowly opening doors next, trying to get a large pistol aimed.

Yaoi smashed the window with a straight fist and then swung down onto the ledge, gripping the rain slicked concrete with his naked feet.

Rex hovered nearby, unable to help and unwilling to leave his brother slave. Yaoi seemed to slip dropping three floors and then catching himself on another ledge. Rex dived down and was just level with Yaoi when he dropped again. It wasn’t an accident! Yaoi was deliberately dropping grasping the next ledge as he passed it

A gunshot rang out ricocheting off the wall. Rex glanced down people were beginning to form a crowd below. But how many were innocent bystanders and how many were Talon’s?

Yaoi dropped the final three floors taking the impact on legs that folded to an almost frog like stance.

“Kill the Traitor!” yelled several of the crowd barging past the innocent New Yorkers. Being New Yorkers several bystanders took exception to being pushed. The crowd became a confused brawl around them.

Rex swooped down digging his claws into an enemy face. Talon’s slave screamed quite satisfactorily.

Leaping back into the air he spiraled around spotting Yaoi fending off two attackers both young and fit unlike the previous attackers. Fortunately Yaoi’s comment about being a martial artist was no idle boast. His hands a blur as he fended off the attackers.

Rex was about to swoop again when he noticed a flicker of energy pull loose from the building arcing into Yaoi, the first was followed by a second and a third.

He recognized it instantly, it was the mutagenic energy that had irradiated the city, a display of lights like this was rare, it only happened when a gay or transgendered person was in a high stress situation, the moment when a latent power becomes active.

The next slave Yaoi hit was still at about head height when he hid the traffic lights at the end of the block. For the first time Rex began to think there was a chance they’d survive.

A car screeched to a halt, bolts of electric blue energy seeking out another two of Talon’s slaves, It was Blue Static, but beyond the car he could see several naked mutants dropping down to street level. They were Type Two hostiles, he recognized them from the War Briefing fed into his mind during enslavement.

Each Type Two looked like a muscular young man with long penis tentacles sprouting from under their arms.

“Yaoi! Get to the car, Run!” yelled Rex flying to the car

Yaoi obeyed leaping into the open topped 4x4 which immediately accelerated into the traffic.

“Shit Rex, you weren’t kidding” said Paul encasing one of pursuing Type Two’s in solidified air. “These are the same as the one that nearly blinded Tay.. I mean Blue Static”

“Payback...”

“...Time”

Rex glanced at Blue Static, there were only two of them instead of the usual six. It made no difference to the powerful energy bolt that felled the second of the three pursuers.

The avenue traffic ahead caused them to slow, giving the last of the Type Two’s a chance to catch up, leaping onto the 4x4’s roll bar.

“Back off, penis breath!” yelled Morgana smashing him loose with a sweeping blow that drew blood from hip to shoulder. A slight gap appeared in the north south traffic and the 4x4 burned through leaving Talon’s lesser servants quickly getting the injured creatures out of sight.

* * *

Hour 13

Base—Revelation of Shining Truth, Iraq

Alarms were still sounding throughout the deep complex. They were ignored. Capt Adam Rickel holstered the pistol gripped Hypno-laser. This had been the first true mission for the Slave Protectorate’s armed forces, and it had gone brilliantly.

The Iraqi dictator’s interrogation base had been the target, it had been a surprise to find Agency operatives here as well. The Agency had always been a suspect organization, their involvement in the forced straightening of gays and the fact that Talon had been in their labs, put them high on the list of potential enemies. To find them working hand in hand with their country’s supposed enemies was quite telling.

Sgt Tai waved all clear from the next cellblock. Adam took a moment to admire his non-comm.’s excellent Butt, clad in camouflage pattern lycra hotpants that seemed to merge with the bodypaint that continued the pattern over the boy’s entire body.

The bodypaint was important, each unit had a slightly different pattern. Getting painted was the initiation ceremony for new recruits. Aside from the touch of Master Troy himself a soldier could imagine no finer moment than the first time that his brothers applied the pattern to his naked flesh.

Adam snapped out of it hearing the mechanical <thud> <thud> of an Agency Mech-trooper’s boots. In a straight fight Mech-troops were the Agency’s ace in the hole, invulnerable to bullets and armed like a light tank. Having immobilized seven of them himself so far, Adam was betting on hypnosis, bodypaint and fast reflexes.

Bullets stitched the wall tracing a line toward Sgt Tai, the Mech-Trooper was firing through the wall of the room he was hiding in, working on heat sensors to target its attackers.

Quickly Adam lowered his red tinted goggles into place and rolled to the doorway hurling an H-grenade through into the room.

The device detonated sending beams of laser light in every direction. Each beam held a packet of compressed orders, simple orders.

Adam glanced into the room and ducked back ..only two hostiles.. and The Target. Getting to his feet he walked confidently into the room. Like all the others the Mech-Trooper was motionless.

Not wasting time Adam unbolted the armor’s codpiece. There was always a chance that the guy was faking. The telltale Hard-on flopped out slightly, maintaining a near vertical angle, the trooper had definitely taken a direct hit.

Adam opened one of the pockets on his equipment harness and removed one of the special cock rings, clipping it in place at the root of the exposed cock. His hand was spattered almost instantly with cum which he quickly licked off.

Patting the helmeted head he turned to check the other, a republican guard Colonel. the H-grenade’s effects were only short term.

The colonel’s cock was clearly erect tenting his desert fatigues. Quickly opening the man’s fly he placed a second cock ring before turning to their captive.

Jumal was hung suspended from the wall, tied so that his entire weight was supported by his wrists. Like the others he’d taken a full charge from the grenade, his cock stiff and long.

Fortunately the Hypno-laser also made a good cutting tool and the manacles were soon melted off. Jumal sagged into his arms, warm, soft, coffee colored torso touching him in a way that would be erotic in other circumstances. After a moment the grenade’s effects began to fade.

“My..mission...must complete...”

“Easy Brother, the mission’s over”

“No.. he is here.” gasped the young Iraqi “The Colonel, it is he... Saddam... Disguised for years.. plastic surgery.. should have known”

“All units, This is Rickel, Target is secure. Comm inform Acting Master Sean that we have also captured President Saddam.”

* * *

Hour 15

New York

The Mayor and the spawn that rode and controlled him stood before his Master, head bowed awaiting a chance to speak.

Talon scraped the last of the brain from the skull, discarding the empty head before gulping down the delicious gray matter.

“Speak”

“My host human believes something odd is happening Great Master. The television news reports the change of administration in several countries, including this one. Senator Avitus is now President. This may threaten your dominance.”

Talon smiled “Avitus, Yes. My opponent sends his chief leiutenant to consolidate his own position, even daring to steal one of my slaves. It was to be expected.”

“But Master, they have nuclear weapons, they could destroy you in the blink of an eye”

“Are you ...debating.. with me spawn?” asked Talon in a dangerously quiet voice.

“Forgive me Great Master”

“They will not use the weapons, they are not capable of such an act, by the time they are desperate enough it will be far too late. Compassion, it is his fatal weakness. As for his slaves, execute them where you find them. Now leave me.”

Once the spawn had departed Talon discarded his facade of calmness. This bold action was out of character for Troy, the stakes had been raised, focusing everything on Troy Masterson. Take the Master and the world is yours. It was like a massive great arrow over Troy’s head saying “enslave me”. It had to be a trap, the ultimate temptation, almost irresistible and totally deadly.

In many ways it was his own strategy turned against him on a grander scale. Blatant ownership of New York was to have been the bait to lure the Human master into an exposed position. A blindly heroic raid with insufficient force would have been right in character for the young fool.

But now... Now, there had to be respect for such a magnificent move. He frowned in disgust at his own thoughts, respect was dangerously close to deference, it was imperative now to display his own dominance.

* * *

Hour 18

New Orleans

Troy pulled himself out of the trance state. The last memory had been the worst, the levies holding back the great Mississippi river had been blown and Talon’s forces had swarmed in. No human shields this time, but several varieties of battlebeast programmed with bloodlust.

There had been little time, the battlebeasts were quickly into the heart of the complex. Cameron had delayed to set demolition charges while Taylor dived into to makeshift time portal, something with fangs and Armour plated skin had intervened at the last instant slashing at Taylor even as the temporal flux grabbed at him. Recognizing the final memory Troy rapidly triggering the self hypnosis that would get him out of the trance state.

Gasping, he returned to full awareness, his body jerking and twitching as he regained control.

The futility of it was depressing; the poor leaderless slaves had gone with their programmed instincts. They’d set their time machine to save their Master rather than to a point where Talon was truly vulnerable...and now it was all down to him, he owed it to those future memories not to let it happen.

As his mental powers returned he began to feel something different. There was a new emotional undercurrent flowing through the city, a sense of focused purpose and joy.. joy at no longer having to hide.

“Sean, what have you done?” he asked to himself as he stood and headed toward the communications center.

The news channels told the whole story

BBC> “King William has announced that he and Prince Consort Harry will be departing for New Orleans on their first state visit early next week. After which the King will pay his respects to President Avitus...

CNN> “...Stock markets have remained completely calm with the Dow Jones up only one point on the day. Looks like the resignation of the President and Vice-President has met with indifference Bob...”

MTV> ...With Britney Spears “Slave for You” surging back to the top of the most requested single list and “The Naked Superhero Movie Themes Album” topping the album list, looks like bondage is back in fashion Beavis...Yeah huh uh huh huhuh”

NBC> “...Chinese accusations that American forces launched an unprovoked attack on an Iraqi facility north of Baghdad have been denied by both President Avitus and President Saddam...”

NYBC> “...The email killer, several murders have taken place in the last few hours, the only link being that each victim had received an email from a resident of New Orleans. If you receive an email from New Orleans you are ordered not to open it...”

Troy’s frown deepened further, that last item seemed to indicate that his slaves and Talon’ were already skirmishing, the storm was gathering faster than he had expected.