The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 12: Mating Season

World Slave Protectorate Headquarters, New Orleans

Troy glared at his slaves. The ones he’d trusted, the ones who had exceeded their orders. All of them tried to avoid his gaze like naughty schoolboys, except for President Avitus of course, who returned his gaze with the certainty of one who has a God on his side.

“This is not what I expected when I left you in charge. I did not need several billion extra slaves, I did not ask you for them. Its bad enough having to care for the hundred thousand I have right here in New Orleans without you going off and enslaving the entire bloody world. You even snared my damn parents!”

“Oh I know you’re going to justify it by saying I wanted an army...but you know as well as I do that you willfully misinterpreted my instructions.”

Having expressed his displeasure the Master of the World glared at them, letting his fury at their disobedience seep away.

The problem he had was that whilst he hadn’t asked for it there were several high profile boys, now bound to obey him, who would make extremely interesting lovers. Several film stars, a few more boybands, not to mention the newly crowned King of England and his brother...all giving this cloud a rather tempting silver lining.

“Each of you is to devise a suitable punishment for yourself. I expect you to be as imaginative in this task as you were in defying My orders. Now its time to move on and pick up the pieces from this mess.”

“Firstly. The population of New York is to remain free-willed. It’s vital that at least a small portion of the world’s population retain its natural state. We’ll make do with people you’ve already given me.

“Second. I want security trebled, you’ve created a situation where Talon can win the whole world by defeating me. He will see that and he will come after me.

“Third. I need someone located in New York. His name’s Danny, that’s all I know. In the previous version of the future he was one of the few still resisting.”

Fourth..”

The list ran to thirty eight items, some obvious, some with seemingly little relevance. The Slaves listened intently eager to comply, each certain of their Master’s ultimate victory and the omniscient rightness of his orders.

* * *

Central Park

Danny had stopped running when he reached Bethesda fountain. His bare feet on grass brought some stability to the turmoil of his thoughts. The creatures of New York had detected his return to them and were converging on him, he could sense their approach.

In their thoughts they had understood that nearly lost him when the demon’s servants had enslaved him, it would not be allowed to happen again.

Under Talon’s influence he’d been strong, powerfully muscular, evil and utterly obedient to that, that ..thing.. In Greenwich, he could still feel it’s seductive lure. A small part of him wanted it. By contrast another, stronger part of him, the week-old unicorn part, wanted to eat grass and chase butterflies.

Annoyed with himself he clamped down on both extremes. He needed all his wits to fight back and find some balance. At least, he reflected, one benefit of having experienced his darker side, he now knew that running was not his only option.

He glanced down at himself and the reflection in the boating lake, noticing for the first time how his human form had been changed by his ordeal, reflecting his inner self he supposed. Where before he had looked like a skinny teen in a pure white skin-tight suede catsuit, he now looked powerfully muscular, like a college quarterback; the fur that formed his fake pants now a pale grey instead of pure white.

There was another change too, his cock had stayed long, semi-hard as it dangled down between his legs.

He could feel the animals approval of his physique. The need to mate was obvious. It was a thing they understood, they all had such desires and enjoyed achieving them.

Danny sat on the ground and pulled a leaf from a nearby bush.

“Great, just great. Turning into a unicorn, getting chased by possessed cannibals who used to be school friends, nearly turned into a demon’s familiar ...and now I’m fucking well in heat?” he muttered to himself, popping the leaf into his mouth and chewing.

“Could be worse” said a young sounding voice behind him.

Danny sprang up startled. The animals had not warned him that the human was there.

Human? He thought to himself, I don’t even think of myself as human any more, how weird, how kewl.

Focusing on the person rather than his internal thoughts he realized it was the kid in the oversized coat who had watched his capture. Seeing him close it was obvious that he was older than he looked. It was the eyes, old in an otherwise young face.

“How?”

“How’d I get close? Because I’m as much in tune with this city as you are with nature. How could it be worse? You could be the poor bastard who rescued you.”

Danny frowned, recalling the gleaming black man of rubber who had ripped the controlling collar from his neck. He was a real hotty that one.

Damn is my every thought going to revolve around sex? He wondered

“The demon got him?”

“He did”

“Not dead.” somehow Danny was certain of that.

“No. But now he’s even more thoroughly bound than you were.”

“You’re telling me because you want me to rescue him?” guessed Danny, there was a definite note of fear in his voice that made him blush with shame.

“How? I’m like no match for that fucking creature.”

“You’d be surprised. A Unicorn stallion in the heat of his mating season, many things are possible.” said the person running his small fingers along the length of Danny’s fur covered cock

“Hey! Fucking cut that out” protested Danny slapping the hand away as his cock sprang loose from his leg and into instant erection.

“But to an extent you’re right. You’re not ready to face Talon head on; you need some practice first. You need to understand just how powerful you really are” said the small guy smiling. It was a nice smile, reassuring, lips calling out to be French kissed. Danny found himself beginning to smile back in a mindless sort of way and then shook his head clearing away the mind numbing desire that was being fed into him.

“You see, you are already growing resistant to my simple mind tricks. A collar wouldn’t work on you a second time I bet.”

“Smiler... You’re The Smiler aren’t you? The one responsible for all the happy zombies that have been turning up all over the city!” Danny guessed

“They were criminals, they’re much happier now and much better for the city. They pick up litter and let me know if anyone else needs cheering up” Shrugged Smiler

“Well so what? You smiling at me is not turning me into Superteen.”

“No, but you being in season will. Your lusts are of mythical proportions”

“Ha bloody ha”

“I am being serious here. You’re a growing stallion, soon you’ll be wanting to mate. The desire to mate will be stronger than almost any control that can be put on a person.”

“So by mating with someone I can break the demon’s control? I see one or two problems with that. Mating like, requires a girl last time I checked and I’m seriously Gay. Also the people he’s taken aren’t going to want to take me on a date, kill me yes, date me no!”

“Not a problem. Your species can mate with any gender, and our demon definitely prefers the boys. I don’t think you’ll have trouble keeping your end up, Talon likes his boys pretty, well hung, muscular, tanned, trimmed, pierced... . And as for not having any good chat up lines, well lets just say its in your nature to be as cute as fuck”

“I have really bad feeling about this” said Danny.

Across Fifth Avenue a squirrel watched a man leap down into the park landing easily on his bare feet.

Danny sensed the squirrel’s alarm and turned away from the strange man-boy to gaze in that direction. Turning back he was surprised to note that the man-boy had disappeared as silently as he had arrived.

* * *

Fifth Avenue

Cory dropped into the park, vaulting the high boundary wall and landing almost silently. Danny would have returned here, of that he was certain.

The other three hunters were far away entering the park from different points on the perimeter. It suited Cory’s purpose just fine that they were nowhere close by. His brother hunters were far too attuned to each other and to him, they would realize very quickly that something was wrong.

It was about to happen again, he could feel it. He grabbed the sapling tree next to him to support himself as he orgasmed.

Just like the last time, he found himself reliving the moment when they had captured Danny. Danny struggling, headbutting him, the white hot unicorn horn sliding into his brain, slippery smooth and tingling, like a knife through butter or a cock into a well lubed arse. His head felt empty now and he longed to have it filled again.

Talon was busy, it could be the only explanation. Had his Master detected how much he longed to penetrated by the unicorn, he would surely be dead meat. Talon had been a magnificently cruel bastard when he was human, but in his new form he was death incarnate.

Such thoughts were alien to him and he stopped for a moment to examine them. Almost from the first moments he had known Talon he’d only been able to think of him as his leader, a god, incapable of error, who had loved his boys enough to give them the gift of a perfect physique.

He ran a hand over his coffee tanned abdomen, smiling at its perfection, his master’s gift in exchange for a portion of his soul.

Glancing down he noted the stain in the right leg of his Bermuda shorts. He hated the shorts and the need to wear them. Nudity was his natural state and the stupid things were soiled with cum anyway.

Fuck it, I can’t concentrate when I’m constrained like this, he thought.

Taking out his hunting knife he slit down the seams and began redesigning the garment, leaving only a flap of fabric dangling free to front and rear. Good enough for the city’s stupid modesty rules, but allowing full freedom of movement.

The park’s early morning occupants glared at him and rushed on, none of their business if he wants to destroy his cloths, don’t look, you might get involved. He guessed it must be an unwritten rule of the city if you are acting weird you’re instantly invisible.

He really should be heading to the Lair to request an attitude adjustment, but he already knew deep down that he wouldn’t go. The only way forward was to confront Danny and.. and.. He still had the collar Talon had issued him with, a mission to complete; if he managed to capture Danny perhaps Talon would let him have his way with the unicorn for a while.

He shook his head; it was a stupid fantasy. Talon never shared. He’d just have to figure out what to do once he found the unicorn.

Dropping to a crouch balanced on the spread fingers of one hand, he began looking for tracks. It was not long before he found what he sought. It seemed the creatures of the park had all walked north east as if summoned. It didn’t take a genius to figure who could cause that.

* * *

Staten Island

The chime of his computer’s email caused Cade to stop his sit-up reps and jump stiffly to his feet.

He’d been doing the exercises because it was a slave’s duty to look after his body. When he’d been free willed he’d been lazy with a result that his sudden increase in physical activity had left his muscles aching.

Another change was that he could see the floor of his bedroom, for the first time in years it was clear of clutter, the bed sheets folded with what he hoped was military precision.

The computer had been left on so that his Masters in New Orleans could give him instructions. Unlike many of his friends, now fellow slaves, he was fairly certain that sooner rather than later he’d be given a mission.

His big secret, the one he’d been careful to hide from his friends, was no longer secret. Truthfully it had been a relief to tell his sexually re-programmed boyfriends that he’d been gay all along and that he had a mutant power.

They’d been happy for him and even happier to try out his power.

It wasn’t much of a mutant power, No forcefields, flying or energy blast. Even if he could have been a superhero he’d have run a mile before putting himself at risk like that. But that was before he’d read the enslaving email from New Orleans. Now he had a duty to serve to his fullest extent even if it put his life at risk.

His first act, after forwarding the enslaving program to his friends and family, had been to fill out a web-form at www.special-ability.c3.mc detailing any special ability useful to The Slave Militia.

“Yes!” he exclaimed reading the email

All4MC@Central.c3.mc

Subject: Assigned to active duty

New York Theatre Mission: 1.0

Operation : Haystack

Slave Militia operatives assigned:

Cade Harding

Dace Harding

Ed Harding

Mission Objectives: 1.01 Locate target “Danny” (see attached artist’s impression 4.01)....

The email was written in daunting military language, rules of engagement, code words and such. But fortunately detailed a mission that was going to be child’s play.

Footsteps thundered up the stairs, his brothers Dace and Edac running to find out what was going on. They were triplets, identical although the other two had been keeping in better shape than he had. Edac had drawn the short straw in their parent’s name-the-triplet anagram game.

Ed and Dace had obviously been experimenting with their new interest in boysex. Dace was dressed only in a T-shirt that draped over his erection and Ed had on a hastily pulled up pair of shorts held up by a half closed zip.

“Sup? Cade” asked Dale

“I, no..We.. Have a mission. I..I think we may be the first Slave Militia force to take on The Enemy. " he replied pointing out the mission number on the hardcopy.

“Woah!”

“ Kewl! Its your “thing” isn’t it Cade? Your power?” guessed Ed making a ‘Psycho’ finger gesture.

Cade nodded handing them a hardcopy of the mission orders “I have to locate this guy and contact him”

“So you’ll be needing you battery charging then” leered Dace

“Its just, like, terrible the sacrifices we slaves must make for our Master” agreed Ed

The two boys knelt down on either side of their brother’s cock quickly easing it’s semi-hard length out of his pants.

Someone somewhere must have had a sense of humor when handing out mutant abilities, thought Cade as he enjoyed the inexperienced yet energetic cocksucking of his slave brothers.

His was the ability to locate people precisely, to know exactly where the person was, friend or stranger it didn’t matter, he could find them.... But only when he had an erection.

The wet warm caress of the boy’s tongues soon had his cock feeling the familiar sensation being the centre of reality, his perception of the world dimming as he focused on it.

He’d first experienced his power whilst Jacking-off to a picture of Justin Timberlake. In a sudden flash of insight he’d known that the star was in his dressing room in Chicago, checking his hot bod in the mirror. That had been the best jack-off of his life. A few experiments later he’d discovered he could locate anyone he had a picture of, not just his dream-date Justin.

He looked at the sketch picture of this “Danny” person, codename: Needle, reaching out for him and imagining it was his lips around his cock. The sketch wasn’t as good as a photo, but it would do.

The image formed in his minds eye, a muscular young man built like a quarterback, wearing what looked like a light grey catsuit. His hair was long and wild and a surprising pure white colour, almost difficult to look at. The strange hunk seemed to be sitting on a rock eating holly leaves. Bizarre

“Ok, I got it, he’s somewhere in Central Park. Keep it up boys”

Dace gradually licked upward until he was at nipple height, letting Ed take possession of the entire cock.

Cade imagined that it was Danny’s pure white hair brushing against his thigh, his grey gloved fingers that caressed his pecs.

Seconds later he was cumming, his “Locator Trance” as he liked to think of it, shattered by his brother’s Ed’s eager finger sliding up his arse.

“Target is about 20 feet west of Bethesda Fountain. Once I’ve jacked you two off we’ll head over to Manhattan and get this finished.”

“Sounds like a plan”

* * *

Central Park

Danny sat at the base of one of the rock outcrops, absent-mindedly nibbling on another holly leaf. The hunters were closing in on him, he had commanded some seagulls to track them from above as soon as the squirrel had spotted Cory. Their every move was monitored.

The talk with The Smiler had gotten him thinking; thinking about the four hunters and how he really really wouldn’t mind getting jiggy with it. He’d not had sex, not even masturbated, since being turned into a Unicorn, it was as if all those desires had been building up like a pressure cooker.

His train of thought wandered off into recollections of how the sun had glistened on the droplets of water that ran down Cory’s massively perfect pectorals.

In his mind he ran through a quick fantasy where he had sex with the handsome forest dweller freeing him from the demon’s control, at which point he’d instantly fall in love and live happily ever after.

Yeah right, like that’s going to happen. He thought, and then added, ...but what if?

The more he thought about it the stronger the lust became, his skin felt hot and flushed. He was sure the slightest caress of his cock would send him over the edge.

Is this what animals feel when they are in heat? He wondered.

The answer was an immediate “Yes” from several species all of them emanating the insufferable pride of parents for an adolescent about to mate for the first time.

Meeting one of his ex-friends would be risky, risky in the extreme. He could end up collared again, happily obedient to the monster, eager to kiss its feet and present his arse for its poisonous use. On the other hand he was a unicorn stallion wasn’t he? Anyone he fucked had better believe that he, Danny, was the top!

He felt the sun on his back. There was something about sunrise that was important. For a moment he wasn’t sure what that important thing was. Then with alarm he remembered; the sunrise would cause him to revert to his true form, his intellect regressing to match, leaving him vulnerable to the Demon’s devious traps. Quickly he scrambled to his feet swaying a bit as his sense of balance shifted, falling forward his other feet touched the ground.

That felt much better, running a quick circuit of the fountain, feeling the wind on his flanks, his silly human fears slipped away. He was ready, and if his chosen mates were a little dangerous, well that just added to the thrill of anticipation. He’d show them how it felt to be fucked by a seriously male male.

Picking up the pace he headed south west toward the nearest of the hunter boys.

* * *

Queens

Gavina finished hauling the last of the water-cooler refills into position. The University had a regular contract with Faucet Fresh to supply it with water for its students. The driver of the delivery truck had been a real sucker, eager to help a poor girl with a flat tire. He was now wearing a training bra under his coveralls and helping install mineral water with a hint of transgender.

Gavina wondered how long it would take for the Mistress’s highly diluted gift to complete its slow work, turning the student body into hermaphrodites.

A cop barged past her. Arrogant bastard! Gavina hadn’t realized just how annoying men could be until he’d stopped being one.

The officer grabbed a plastic cup and filled it from the freshly refilled water dispenser.

Good, thought Gavina. That’ll teach him!

The cop took a swift gulp and then clutched at his throat. Something bad was happening to him, some chemical reaction had begun eating away at his flesh and his uniform at an incredible rate, like a sugar cube dissolving in water.

He was already dead before he hit the floor; his throat a gaping hole, dribbling with dissolved flesh.

Gavina watched in mute horror. All around people began screaming or gathering closer to watch. Had there been some terrible error? Was the Mistress’s DNA a poison to some people?

“I drank that! I drank that!” gasped a boy panicking and looking in terror at his own cup.

Gavina took a moment to check him, His nipples seemed slightly enlarged tenting his T-shirt, but he certainly wasn’t dying.

She glanced back at the body. The entire torso above the waist had liquefied leaving a pool of foul acidic slime spreading out in a puddle. The uniform fabric had also been consumed leaving the hips and upper legs exposed.

No genitalia. Whatever the cop had been human he wasn’t. Slowly a worm-like thing emerged from the cop’s ear and began making its way away from the detached head.

Without knowing quite why he did it, Gavina put the high heel of his shoe on the worm and ground it to paste.

Faculty members were beginning to show up and he realized that his Faucet Fresh coverall would make him a target for questions about the water that he didn’t particularly want to answer. Slowly he maneuvered to the back of the crowd. The Mistress would need to know about the neutered cop. It seemed likely to be significant.

* * *

Staten Island Ferry

“I swear I saw it” insisted Dace

“A mermaid? Get real” replied Ed

“No not a mermaid exactly.” insisted Dace impatiently “It was like, a guy. I thought he was just some crazy swimmer, but then he dived. He had a tail instead of legs, sort of snake-like.”

“Keep it down bro. We’re attracting attention.” hissed Cade.

Further down the deck were two guys, both were stripped to the waist. One had his back to them, a slave tattoo just visible above his belt. The other was staring at them intently.

“They’re Talon’s alright. Time to move to another deck. Rules of Engagement say avoid contact.” Acknowledged Dace.

A teen on a skateboard he wasn’t supposed to be using onboard the ferry rolled up jostling the Talonites. With lightning speed the second stuck his foot out causing the sk8tr to lose the board and slam against the ship’s rail.

The Talonite reached down as if to help, looking apologetic. The moment he had the boy’s hand he hauled him up pinning him against deckhouse’s metal wall. The other slave was’t idle, quickly placing a gold choker necklace about their victim’s neck.

Almost instantly the Sk8tr took on a relaxed pose, listening to what the two bare chested Talonite slaves had to tell him, nodding his head as if agreeing. Satisfied, the slaves headed inside the deckhouse toward the restrooms, their victim following like a sleepwalker.

Dace made a move to intervene but Cade grabbed his arm firmly.

“Orders Bro.” reminded Cade “The mission takes priority. Besides we just learned something about the Enemy’s methods, we need to report it.”

“He’s got a point Dace, and it gives us a chance to move away while they’re occupied.” added Ed

Later, as they disembarked at the ferry terminal Cade caught site of the skateboarder further ahead in the line of foot passengers. He’d discarded the board, knee pads and shirt, a slave mark clearly visible above his low slung pants.

* * *

Central Park

There! Galloping towards him, visible only because he wished to be seen. He could see clearly why Talon would want to control Danny’s equine butt.

The collar felt warm in his sweaty hand. He’d tried to sort of accidentally leave the thing on a park bench so that he wouldn’t be able to use it when the time came. That hadn’t worked. He’d only gone three paces before guilt had overwhelmed him, giving him a hyperventilating panic attack that had only eased when he’d gone back to pick the thing up.

He’d never realized before how difficult it was to disobey his master even slightly. He’d been in the habit of obeying without question; it just didn’t feel natural to be bending the rules.

Danny was close now rearing up and pawing the air, his glowing mane flying out behind. Magnificent.

I can drop the collar in the grass, he won’t see it there until its too late. Thought Cory, knowing full well that dropping the thing was only an excuse to prolong his encounter with Danny. He let it drop and took a couple of steps away.

Danny walked slowly up to him; Cautiously Cory reached forward letting Danny sniff his hand before touching the downy soft muzzle.

“I guess you don’t got much memory or you’d be kicking the shit out of me.” he said

Danny stepped on his naked toe with the full weight of his cloven hoof.

“Ow! Ok! Ok! You remember like just fine. But why are you here? You know damn well that my Master wants you captured. I belong to my Master, Its my duty to deliver you, obedience is.. is..what I am. You’re taking an insane risk walking right up to me. I won’t be able to stop myself.”

Danny kissed his face. His wet equine tongue managing to lick him from from chin to forehead. It was an eager passionate kiss. Cory found himself running his fingers through Danny’s silky mane as the kiss continued.

Stepping back he moved around as if to inspect the Unicorn, his course taking him nearer to the spot where he’d dropped the mind controlling collar.

He ran a hand along Danny’s muscular flanks. Down below the Unicorn’s arousal was very evident, his cock fully extended from its sheath, it was as long as Cory’s arm and as thick.

“You want me? Thats it isn’t it. You’re risking your freedom because you like my Aztec warrior butt?”

Danny’s head nodded emphatically

“Nice erection Danny, but like, I have nowhere you can put it without doing serious internal damage.”

The one way conversation was interrupted briefly by the scream of jet engines. Three of the Rainbow Avengers’ VTOL transports heading toward Queens, smoke from several fires could be seen on the horizon.

Cory could only imagine the mayhem being caused by The Sisterhood as they sought to Transgenderise the district. He felt a proprietary pride, the chaos in Queens was a part of his Master’s plan and therefore good.

As the jets passed he felt the beginnings of another orgasmic convulsion forcing him to his knees, his cum splattering against Danny’s hoof.

The void in his mind crying out to have the unicorn horn reinserted. It was like the ultimate addiction, his body had experienced it once and now craved it. His Master’s orders seemed less relevant now, he was within touching distance of what he really wanted.

Danny leaned forward sniffing the trail of fluid and then fastidiously licking it clean.

Cory reached up touching the spiral horn. It was solid, not a lance of energy as it had been when Danny had been in his human form.

“Danny I.. I need you to be human for me. Do you understand? Can you do that?” he asked.

Having the unicorn in human form served two purposes, the horn would be in its energy form ready to be slid back into him and the collar he was put on Danny was designed for a human neck. He felt a slight relief being able to do something that served both his agendas.

Slowly Danny stepped back his body blurring around the edges.

* * *

Danny smiled to himself, the human he’d chosen to mate with was not being difficult at all.

When they’d fought earlier he’d done something to the human, it had been instinctive, marking him out as claimed. The seed he had just tasted told him all he needed to know, the human was nearly ready to give itself to him fully.

Shifting to human form was easily done, for a second or two he swayed getting used to having only the two feet. He had a persona that usually came with the body but for some reason it was still dormant.

It wasn’t important, he wanted to mate with the human not discuss philosophy with it. He was confident, filled with adolescent certainty that he’d be irresistible.

“I want to mate” he demanded petulantly

“Danny?” asked the human seeming to hesitate. As if recognizing that he wasn’t wearing his human persona right now, and suddenly wary, glancing at something in the grass.

It was most frustrating, could the human not understand? He had been claimed.

In his mind he’d had this all worked out, he would appear before his chosen mate and the creature in question would instantly present itself for his pleasure, after which they’d live happily for eternity.

It wasn’t quite working out. Didn’t the human know what he was expected to do? what was he supposed to say?

“Not much of Danny in there right now is there?” said the human

He put his hands on his naked hips and glared dominantly at the human, hoping that the sight of his magnificently designed body would attract him. Could the human not see that he was erect? What was wrong with the creature?

“Mate with me now” there he couldn’t put it any clearer

The human seemed to be in distress, he was erect and ready to mate but kept glancing at something by his feet as if it was of equal importance. Perspiration beaded his face.

Suddenly Danny understood what the problem was. The silly human was still being loyal to that horrid winged creature. Gently he reached down and picked up the collar, making sure that he was erotically close.

“You want me to wear this?”

“Yes!... No!... Aargh my head. My master wants you to wear it, but if you do you will want him not me.” said the Human

“I have had enough of this sillyness” he replied placing the collar around his neck. “Now mate with me! As you are meant to”

The human obeyed, finally pulling himself close so that their muscular torsos touched from crotch to shoulders.

About time. He thought to himself as he let his hands explore. He’d been kept waiting far too long (almost 5 minutes).

Around his neck the nasty little collar tried to overwhelm him with submissive thoughts. He wondered briefly at how immature he’d been yesterday, letting a stupid mind control device get in the way of what he wanted. He was much more adult now and it was quite easy to ignore the collar’s feeble attempts to dominate him.

It was high time he reminded his intended mate who was the stallion here and get rid of his competitor’s influence. Gently but firmly he held the human’s head steady and eased the ghostly manifestation of his horn into the waiting brain.

* * *

Cory couldn’t believe his luck. Danny had given himself to Talon, putting the control collar around his own neck. The conflict between his orders and desires had been resolved and he could finally concentrate on the extremely beautiful unicorn muscleboy who was already doing majorly interesting things to his erogenous zones.

The caressing hands moved to his head, holding him around his ears, holding him firmly in a grip like iron.

He got a glimpse of the incandescent energy of Danny’s horn as it formed seeming to gather its energy from the very air. There was a brief second of indescribable yearning and then the horn slipped through his forehead filling the mental void it had created for itself during their first encounter.

It felt so good. Better than sex. The dark corners of his mind lit up from within. It was like having a cock up your arse for the first time, his mind stretched to the point of pain and then relaxed, accommodating the penetration, welcoming it and clinging to it.

Just when Cory thought it was finished Danny pulled back until only the tip of the horn was in his brain, and then thrust in again. Some small rational part of his mind confirmed that this was indeed exactly like being fucked.

After the third penetration he knew what to expect and pressed his forehead against Danny’s so as to get as much horn as possible into his eager mind. He was only vaguely aware of the spatter of cum against his sixpack and could not be sure if it were his or his mate’s.

With their heads pressed hard together they began to explore each others by touch, discovering exactly how far they could go with out breaking off the mental penetration, finding that if they tried to kiss their tongues would ..just... touch at the tip and that they could see the love in the other’s eyes.

And then it was time. Cory could feel it, the horn’s energy intensifying to a brightness that whited out the world, and thought, and self.

Birth

* * *

Danny led on the grass looking up at the sky, his human persona emerging and merging with his adolescent unicorn self in the aftermath of his lovemaking.

He was Feeling elated and at the same time deeply embarrassed. He’d been so quick! It wasn’t supposed to be that quick. At some instinctive level he knew that the mating should have taken longer, much longer. Instead it had taken less than three minutes before he had ejaculated, sending his seed into his mate’s fertile mind.

Someone sighed beside him. Turning his head he looked at his Mate’s still peacefully unconscious face. All the tension was gone from the handsome young face, he was at peace for the first time in years.

Careful not to wake him he brushed the long dark hair from Cory’s face revealing the circular mark on his deeply tanned forehead, paler than the surrounding flesh. Good! The mating had been successful.

* * *

Cory felt his hair move and opened his eyes. His lover’s fingers were within reach so he kissed them. He looked at Danny’s face concentrating on learning every curve and line of his stallion’s face. He’d never felt like this before. Several years ago when the human Talon had drugged him and sacrificed him on the Aztec alter, he’d not really had a permanent girlfriend he’d felt much for, the one he’d had was just an experimentation. After his transformation into a warrior slave he’d been totally obedient to his master’s desires, loving his master because that was what was expected of him. But even as he conspired to have his brother and his friends turned into fellow slaves there had been a tiny, pinpoint small, part of his self that had screamed.

This time it was different, there was no part of him that wanted to be anywhere else. Danny was his stallion, he loved him, there was no abusive agenda, not this time. The intensity of his love binding him to Danny at levels Talon could never touch.

Rolling closer he put his hand on his Stallion’s thigh and snuggled close. His Stallion kissed him, it was a lazy long kiss, without any of the frantic speed of mating. He soon lost any sense of time as they explored each other’s bodies, their only communication an occasional giggle of delight from a particularly erotic caress.

* * *

Bethesda Fountain, Central Park

“I don’t see him” yelled Dace from the bridge that overlooked the fountain

“Me neither” said Ed jogging up from the direction of the lake.

“Ok,so he’s moved. We’ll just have to relocate him”

“Relocate as in re-Locate?”

“ ‘zactly.”

“This isn’t exactly your room Cade. Didn’t the Rules of Engagement have something about not being seen?”

“Which is why we’re going to use the cottage behind you”

“Cottage? What cottage?”

Cade looked at his brother in disbelief. Sure, up until last night he’d batted for the hetro team, but even he had to know what a cottage was... Or maybe not.

“Ok, a cottage is a name we use to describe a restroom being used as...”

Cade was interupted by something that felt like the blinding pulse from a camera flash. Whatever it was had originated from over Dace’s left shoulder in the direction of the bandstand.

“Check it out”

His brothers nodded and raced toward the source of the whatever it was.

Finding the source was relatively easy, just over the rise they could see the carefully tended lawns. A perfectly circular area of grass had been allowed to grow untended...except they’d walked across there earlier, the luxuriant growth of grass and flowering plants hadn’t been there.

In the centre of the new growth two boys were making out, the one on top had pure white hair, the other tanned with long ebony black hair

“looks like that’s our boy”

“Aye and they’re beginning to attract attention” commented Ed pointing out the park users who were beginning to gather to watch the free show, either outraged or turned on depending on their own preferences.

“Not just anyone either, see there, running this way, and another over there” said Cade pointing at a barefoot, shirtless athlete several hundred yards away, jogging easily toward the Target, and then to a similar boy heading in from the East.

“Yeah and those boys have had some serious gym time. This could get tricky.”

“I guess we’d better hurry up and complete the Mission then” replied Cade sprinting toward the lovers.

* * *

“Hey! You Danny?” said a breathless voice

It took Danny a moment to remember that that was his name, and that he should be paying attention to anyone other than his mate.

He rolled away from Cory to see what was going on. The human who was interrupting was one of three, all pretty much identical. Triplets? Not bad looking either. He toyed with the idea of mating with them, but then remembered he still had the rest of Cory’s hunters to seduce.

“I have used that name”

“Sir, Governor Masterson of New Orleans extends his compliments. We are ordered to get you in communication with our Top People.” said the boy sounding awkward but sincere. “Sir you should also know that your umm.. Passions.. Have alerted The Enemy, we don’t have much time.”

“Huh?” was the best he could manage. What was the human on about? This whole interruption was so unwanted

Talon’s hunting you, our orders are to get you in contact with our Master. We will protect you ...if we can” commented the one called Cade, not sounding too convincing.

“You? You don’t stand a chance. My brothers are trained warriors” growled Cory coming to his feet in a fluid acrobatic move that seemed to defy gravity.

The triplets glanced at each other and shrugged “We still have our orders”

“And we have our orders too” said a new voice

“Kyle, Zach” acknowledged Danny nodding to the two soon to be mated hunters.

“I was hoping you’d join us. As you can see, Cory’s mission was successful” He indicated the collar around his neck.

“Crap! Quick guys get that collar off him, its like what they did to that sk8tr!” ordered Cade

For Cade the next few minutes were never more than a blur in his memory. He was pretty sure he never got within touching distance of Danny. The other guy, the one that had been getting it on with Danny, had grabbed him. He had a brief recolection of flying through the air, noting a cloud shaped like a wrench, and then hitting a set of rock hard abs head first. For some reason the close up view of those rock hard muscles tanned to a golden brown perfection was the one memory that stayed crystal clear.

Dace winced as his brother sailed overhead the momentum of his headlong charge redirected by the Enemy Agent who stood next to Danny. By some fluke Cade’s cartwheeling body hit one of the newly arrived enemies bringing him down in a tangle of arms and legs.

As Dace closed in, Danny glanced in his direction gave a quick grin and winked. Dace swore afterwards that he’d have figured it all out given a couple more seconds. but right at that moment he found his feet tangled in a small King Charles Spaniel. Having felled him the dog went for his face... And began licking energetically.

Seeing his two brothers charge toward Danny, Edac decided to tackle one of the newly arrived Enemy. As a result he was the one that received the worst injury, a straight arm blow that broke his nose and left him on his back tasting blood.

As he watched, the enslaved Danny walked up to the Enemy that had floored him.

“Kyle! Good to see you! Now, lets tidy this mess up and go see our Master” said Danny with undisguised anticipation, placing a friendly hand on each of Kyle’s shoulders.

What happened next was Completely unexpected. It looked a bit like a head-butt, what his Scots grandfather would have called a Glasgow kiss...except that a spear point of blazing white energy emerged from the back of Kyle’s head.

The one called Kyle acted as if he were getting some sort of electric shock, his limbs twitching uncontrolled. From the sounds he was making it wasn’t painful..far from it.

He’s a mutant! Thought Edac, and not nearly as enslaved as he’s made out either. Clever fucker.

Kyle dropped to his knees head bowed. It was obvious to Edac that he’d cause no further problem. Turning his head and wincing at the pain he watched as Danny’s lover grabbed the Talonite that had been untangling himself from Cade and held him in armlock.

“You’ll pay for this Danny! My Master will...”

Edac never found out what it was Talon would do. The beam of energy like a lightsaber emerged from Danny’s forehead and eased into his victim’s brain.

Like the other Talonite this one shuddered, his mouth gasping. This time Ed could see the Enemy’s crotch, his pants stained again and again with repeat ejaculations. Soon this one too was sagging to his knees, a dreamy peaceful grin on his handsome face. The battle was over.

Getting to his feet Ed was surprised to notice the first of the attackers was now on all fours eating some of the long grass.

“Master’s Will ! What did he do to him” he exclaimed dabbing at his dripping nose.

“Learning to walk” explained the bronzed youth who had started the encounter in their target’s arms.

“Danny regressed him to infancy?”

“Not regressed, new” replied the guy giving an energetic shake of his head.

Ed’s looked at him speculatively, it was as if the words were difficult. Requiring great concentration.

“Feel it too. Not long now. Neccesary. Part of freeing from Talon. Becoming.” explained the ex-

slave, his voice sounding as if whatever it was, was eagerly awaited.

“You’re going to be like that too?”

The handsome guy looked at him with a puzzled look on his face and then nodded an emphatic “Yes” without uttering another word.

Unexpectedly, he unhooked the fragment of clothing that dangled in front of his cock, treating Ed to a really nice view of the 8″ shaved manhood. For a second he wondered if he was about to get lucky, but then the cock’s owner went down on all fours taking a hungry bite of grass.

Guessing that he’d get no more conversation from the ex-slave, he headed to where Cade and Dace were talking urgently with their Target.

“Not Now.”

“But. Like Why? We’re on the same side. The world has a duty to stop Talon. You must speak with our Master” demanded Cade exasperated trying to hand Danny his mobile phone.

“World can wait.” Danny replied beginning to turn away.

It was Ed’s first clear view of Danny, what he’d thought was a grey crush catsuit was really fur and Danny’s cock, as furry as the rest of him, was extremely erect.

Cade reached out for Danny’s shoulder pulling him back around.

“Our orders...”

“I don’t give a fuck about your orders right now.” said Danny in a peculiarly strained tone.

Ed knew that tone. It was the tone he’d used that time he’d been jacking-off and had been called to answer the phone.

“Bro, leave it.” he advised

“But...”

“Trust me on this. He’s not in a fit state to speak to our Master right now.” He turned to Danny “Will you speak to our Master..Afterwards”

Danny flashed him a wide grin “At least one of you understands. Yes. Be here. sundown.”

Ed watched as their target walked purposefully to the nearest of the three grass eaters and mounted him doggy style, the long grey cock sliding deep into the upturned arse.

the pair of lovers seemed to blur around the edges, to be replaced by a pair of unicorns one mounting the other. Their fur so brilliant white that he had to look away.

When he looked back all four were gone, or at least not visible.

“Well that was fucking unexpected” commented Dace.

Cade looked at his phone as if it had turned into a snake head and reluctantly put it to his ear.

“I’m sorry Master. He refuses to speak to you until sundown... I.. No Sir, no chance at all of changing his mind... .He appears to be mating sir”