The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 13: A Cunning Plan

Authors note: The Residence is based upon St Eliszebeth’s Mansion, home of Anne Rice (vampire author). If you are interested in the look of the guest room or Banquet hall it can be found here... http://www.annerice.com/ano_stelizabeths.htm

Lakeside, New Orleans

Silver looked at himself in the mirror, one last check. It was one the first lessons the Guild taught, if you were going out to rob someone, you did it with style. You showed your victim that you respected him by looking presentable. Many of the senior Thieves held the view that on duty one should always wear formal atire, a bow tie and buttonhole in the James Bond tradition.

Being marginally younger and contemptuous of those a mere three years older, he’d chosen leather instead. Dad would be pissed off and step-dad would probably hide his grin behind a cough.

The leather was black of course. A skintight jacket studded with secret pockets, the clasps detailed in polished silver, the pants were also skintight and ended just below the knee.

Balancing on one foot he quickly checked the gloss black nail polish on his toes. The nail polish was a compromise. He’d successfully argued with his teachers that bare feet were necessary if one was to be a successful cat burglar, they had countered that his feet should at least look clean and well presented.

He inhaled smelling the rich new leather aroma. Damn I’m good!

The alarm clock that had been bashed into submission three times already began beeping again muffled slightly by the pillow that had pinned it to the wall.

Fourth alarm meant he’d run out of preening time. Grabbing his lockpicks he jogged out onto the landing and vaulted over the banister. Turning in mid air he used the lip of the stairwell to swing clear into the middle of the lounge, he landed silently with an athlete’s practiced ease.

“Hey Dads!”

“Lo Silver” said Dad, not looking up from his newspaper.

The headline was “VICTORY! WORLD ENSLAVED " but his Dad had already turned to the sports pages, the Uni Volleyball team had beaten Lakeside apparently.

“Morning Kid” greeted Step-Dad from the kitchen bar. Years ago Step-Dad had been Mr. Jackson-next-door, but that had before the first Mind War, and the enslavement of New Orleans.

After the war everything had been different, his Mom had fallen in love with Mrs. Jackson and Step-Dad had found that he quite liked Dad. The two had swapped and everything had worked out fine since.

He couldn’t remember the war himself, It was a 48 hour blank. Apparently he’d fought for The Old Master’s faction, which gave slightly greater kudos than having been controlled by universally despised Talon, like some of his boyfriends had.

The first thing he remembered from after the Mind War was the mental touch of his new Master... Troy Masterson, reassuring him that he would still have a Master to obey, and that he need not fear a return to free-will.

On an intellectual level he knew that his sexual orientation had been permanently changed during the war. But at fourteen he’d not really noticed at the time and his first crush had been on a rather fine quarterback a few months later.

And so he’d grown to manhood with two dads. Everyone he knew was homosexual, they all worked out obsessively competing to display the best physique, and each was as much a slave as he was. The city was a safe place where nobody would think of locking their door and aid or a soft drink could be asked at any household. That was the natural way of things,... A Utopia, had anyone thought to compare it to the outside.

In short he was a typical teenager of the first generation to come of age under Troy Masterson’s rule and knew he was lucky to do so.

“Exam today” he commented snagging an apple and casually heading for the door.

“Peter! You are not going thieving looking like that!” grumbled Dad

Silver smiled. “Actually I can. I’m

18 remember and I have been for over a week, Oh and my choice-name is Silver...not Peter.”

Realizing his error Dad looked apologetic. “I apologize Silver. You are an adult and are entitled to my full respect as an equal. how may I atone for my error.”

“You can atone by cooking that Indonesian rice recipe of yours, it’s Step-Dad’s favorite. Oh and its to be candle lit.. Places for just the two of you” Smiled Silver.

“Wise choice Silver” complimented Step-Dad “I owe you one for that”

Atonement was one of Master Troy’s major innovations. Slaves were not allowed to commit any real crimes or give disrespect. If you gave offense you had to ask for an atonement from the person you had offended.

Teenagers being teenagers it had not taken long before manufactured incidents requiring atonement had become a major source of entertainment, sweets and toys. The trick of course was that whatever you did had to be genuinely innocent.... Or the rule would bite you and it would be you being compelled to atone for deception by creosoting fences.

Feeling happy that he’d probably set his Dads up for a hot evening in, Silver headed to the garden to pick up his bicycle from where he’d dropped it.

The ride to the Thieves Guild was only 7 miles, which he managed in just 15minutes. The streets teamed with traffic, the majority of it being other cyclists; casual use of cars was frowned upon. The disapproval of cars wasn’t a directive from their Master, it was just the consensus amongst the Slaves that they were all fitter for not using them.

Dumping the bike in the Guild’s extensive cycle racks he headed for the main building. On the path ahead of him stood a boy looking lost. Judging by his general look he was a tourist.

Like all his friends he felt pity and a small amount of contempt for free willed tourists. But then suddenly he realized he was wrong. With the Great Recruitment that had taken place yesterday there were no longer any free willed people. Feeling a need to atone for his disrespect, even though he’d said nothing, he changed course and headed over to the boy.

“Hello, you look lost”

“Yes Sir. I’m from out of town, only just recruited into our Master’s service. I feel compelled to register for education.”

“You all only just recruited? How are you finding it so far?” asked Silver. Everyone he knew had been slaves for like, years; it would be interesting to hear what an ex Free-Will thought of it.

“Oh its incredible, I feel so focused...and I never appreciated before beautifully hung men are in these parts”

Silver smiled. “Thanks I’ll take that as a compliment”

“Its just a damn shame I cant touch any of them until I’m like 18.”

“Tell me about! Still, it sets you up for a really great 18th birthday orgy. Anyways. Admin block is over there past the climbing wall. If you need any help getting used to the rules, txt me.” offered Silver using a sleight of hand move to make a silver edged black business card appear between his fingers.

“Thanks! I really appreciate the help Sir..I mean Silver. Oh.. I’m Douglas Fairbanks by the way.”

“I know that name from someplace” mused Silver

“One of my relatives was famous back in the 1930’s I got named for him” shrugged Doug looking embarrassed.

“Well look on the bright side when you turn 18 you can pick a choice name that suits you.” said Silver, turning away and heading to the lecture theatre.

Helping the new slave had delayed him past the start of the lecture. Unlike a Free Will College there’d be no comeback about being tardy, the lecturer knew that all the students would make every possible effort to be present.

In fact there had even been a directive ordering the student slaves not to risk their lives in high speed attempts to reach class on time.

Silver waited for the Lecturer to stop and then quietly moved to his seat in the front row.

“I apologize for my lateness Sir. A newly recruited slave required guidance”

The Lecturer, Jaime, nodded “Now we are all present we will move on to your exam assignments. This is your chance to prove that you are the best thieves in the city, a chance to make the reputations that will win the respect of your peers and fame amongst the wider population. The highest scoring student will be presented to Master Troy himself” Jaime paused.

Every slave in the room was suddenly very alert. A chance to meet Master Troy in person, perhaps even have his hand touch you...it was a prize of incalculable value.

“Until now you have only stolen from the faculty and from the houses of volunteers. For the exam you must use your training in the real world. You are to select a target from amongst the highest ranking slaves, a militia general, a captain of industry, a city official, whoever.

You will be marked based upon the following criteria:

Difficulty of target: the harder the better.

The imaginativeness of the theft : Last year’s winner removed the engine of a 747 and reconstructed it in our first floor restroom.” Jaime paused again to allow the stifled smirking to subside.

“Methodology: the absence of clues other than your calling card will be marked highly and finally the theft must be successful, getting caught is an automatic fail.”

“Select your victims Gentlemen and Ladies, you have 72 hours”

Ever one for a dramatic exit Lecturer Jaime swept from the room leaving the students deep in their own thoughts.

A caressing hand brushed against Silver’s hair, he glanced up to see the incredibly pale light blue eyes of his best friend and...hopefully... Soon to be regular boyfriend.

“Hi Steel!”

Steel had been guest of honor at his 18th Birthday Orgy, the one he’d chosen to take his cherry and transform him from boy to man. They’d managed to find time to fuck at least once a day since.

“Hi yourself. So...decided on your victim yet?”

“Well I was going to go after Avitus, but he’s busy now completing the Great Recruitment.”

“Avitus? Damn! You are kidding me! Who are you really going after?”

Steel didn’t believe him. But that was ok, no sensible thief boasted about his victim before the theft. Truthfully he had planned on raiding Avitus the living god and stealing his sacred stone. But his move to Washington had put the immortal Roman out of reach.

“I haven’t decided yet. But it will definitely be one of the inner circle.”

“Master’s Will! You really are ambitious”

“I am the best, I intend to claim that prize. But what about you? Got anyone in mind?”

“I was going to try the “difficult to steal object” route rather than the high profile target”

“Luck of the Master to you Steel”

“And to you Silver.” replied Steel kissing him passionately.

The kiss could have gone on and become something more, but Silver pulled back. “Well the clock’s ticking, we’d better concentrate on our mission plans.”

* * *

Lair, New York

Talon looked about him, the cocoons were nearly ripe, stacked like a honeycomb. These ones were sex-drones, the most eye pleasing boys, taken and adapted for his personal gratification, their ability to heal their own wounds taken to the maximum their genes would allow.

It wasn’t that he was particularly rough with those he fucked, it was just that he occasionally allowed his passions to rule. In general if you had your cock up a human’s arse and its tip was emerging from his mouth, the human was pretty much used up.

Hopefully this batch would be able to take it and still be able to give him a blowjob as his cock emerged.

Resting his hand on one of the cocoon’s he quickly scanned the mind within. The thoughts centered on how best to serve and what sexual tricks would make him Talon’s favorite. Good. All memory of its career as a law student were gone from the drone.

He moved on to the next cocoon, this one was a battlebeast, an ex-shop assistant at Tiffany’s, its mind already rewired to associate death and orgasm, it was having a delightful dream about biting heads off and spattering the twitching corpse with its acidic cum. Briefly Talon regretted that such a vivid imagination was being squeezed into skull of such a reduced size...still can’t make monsters without breaking human eggs.

Satisfied with their evolution, he returned to the monitoring room that he’d had set up adjacent to his throne room. He’d had several TV sets installed along with slaves to watch and report on his opponent’s progress.

“Report” he demanded

The nearest slave, a male in his mid 70’s, turned and bowed.

“Master, we are detecting changes of leadership in at least 30 countries, sudden changes of policy in a further 42. I humbly conclude that your enemy has successfully enslaved the leaderships of these countries and that his control is now spreading to the middle echelons.”

Talon nodded and pointed to the next monitor slave, a 12 year old. “You, report”

“Master. Reginald has underestimated the extent of our Enemy’s control. I think the Enemy has like, enslaved everyone on this continent and all of Europe.” replied the boy flicking a hostile glance at the elder slave.

Talon smiled, a raw venomous grin. The boy had ambition and had already learned to regard his interests and Talon’s as identical.

With a delicate caress of a poison soaked claw he ended the older slave’s existence.

“You are correct. Troy has reacted far faster and far more thoroughly than this one perceived. I am pleased with your analysis. Feast well on the body as your reward.”

“Thank you Master!” replied the boy licking his lips and glancing hungrily at the still twitching corpse

“Now...anything else you feel worthy of my interest?”

“Master, several prominent world leaders will be arriving in New Orleans to pledge loyalty to our Enemy. With so many unknown faces in the residence he might be ...vulnerable”

“Vulnerable indeed, yes, its time our ambitious friend realized how truly pissed off I was after he killed me.”

* * *

Lakeside, New Orleans

Silver sat on the beach, drawing patterns in the sand with a piece of driftwood. He had burned up nearly 8 hours of exam time and he still didn’t have a victim singled out.

He’d tried to concentrate on it, but about mid morning it had suddenly hit him how the Great Recruitment might affect his chosen career, might even make it redundant.

The whole idea of the Thieves Guild had sprung from the need to hide the fact that everyone in New Orleans was a slave of Troy Masterson. In the first months everyone had acted in a suitable well behaved manner..and that had been exactly the wrong thing to do. The stupid Free-Wills had suddenly realized that nobody had committed a crime in New Orleans for three months. The solution had been the creation of the Thieves Guild with orders to create a fake crime wave that the local police department could then report to their free-willed superiors.

But the Great Recruitment was changing all that. If there were no more free-wills to hide from there would be no need for crimes to be committed...and as a result no further need for theives.

Obviously he didn’t begrudge the Free-Wills the great gift of obedience that Troy was giving them. In fact he agreed whole heartedly with the policy of helping the poor un-mastered find their purpose. It just meant that he had a very short time indeed to prove himself as the best theif ever trained.

A volleyball hit him hard in the side of his head, knocking the gloomy thoughts from his head.

A Naga snake-boy sidewound his way over from the nets where mixed naga/human teams were playing. The Naga were good at the game able to reach balls much higher than a human by balancing on tail tip, but lacking legs they were also less agile, the combination of strength and weakness allowed the two species to play as equals with no natural superiority.

“I apologize. How may I atone for my terrible throwing skills” said the snakeboy cocking an eyebrow in such a way that it was obvious he had a few methods of atonement in mind

“You are indeed a terrible shot, my sinuous friend. I think that you should suck me off until I cum in your mouth and then return to your game happy that you have made amends” instructed Silver, spreading his legs wide and leaning back.

“As you command Master” agreed the snake-boy, slithering around so that his head rested between Silver’s thighs.

It had been a set up of course. The hot snake was a submissive and had set things up so that he would be “ordered” to give sexual service. Silver made a quick mental note to try this chat-up line next time he wanted Steel to be on top.

* * *

Brown’s Folly, Bath, England.

The King, brushed at the strand of blond hair that was catching in his crown. It wasn’t the state crown, far to heavy, instead it was a simple gold band 1/4 inch wide held in place by a hidden elastic segment. The papers had gone wild as soon as they saw it, a modern crown for a modern king.

He was here on this wildly forested hill to visit a place that had not until recently held any importance. That had been then, Now it was one of the most important places in the world.

The old deserted tower, called Brown’s Folly, could not have changed at all since the events detailed in Master Troy’s autobiography, there was even a discarded fragment of a Hypno-laser casing up on the third floor.

Ironically it was on crown land, his land. In a few months this spot would undoubtedly be a tourist attraction to rival Stonehenge or Buck House. He’d already ordered a visitor centre built lower down the steep hill. The dildo shaped Laser casing would have its own display case in that museum once it was built.

He might be a mere puppet king but the Windsor nose for profit was still fully functional.

Already a steady procession of locals were wandering about gawping at a Mind War One battlefield.

This was the place where Troy had hidden from the Old Master and Talon. Just down the slope was the lightning struck tree where he had faced the Incubus Talon had sent to enslave him.

For most of his young life the King had been the focus of his nation’s adoration. Now he understood the reverence they had felt and felt it himself for his Master and his works.

“Make a note Crawly, I want a sign put up. “Master’s Folly, World Heritage Site—no souvenir hunters” and have a path marked out for the visitors, it will look like the Somme if all of England tramples up here to pay respects”

“Yes your Majesty, a wise choice”

Further down the hill the Prince Consort was waving at him, an irrepressible grin on his face.

“Hey Wills, look what I found!”

His brother held a pair of crescent shaped piercing bars linked together by a finely crafted platinum chain obviously designed to hang between nipples.

“You do know what you’ve got there don’t you Harry?”

The Prince Consort looked slightly confused unlike his older brother he had not really read “Various Techniques of Mind Control” and so had less appreciation of historical significance.

“Those can only be “The Chains of the Incubus” explained the King. “Troy ripped them from the Incubus Roberto breaking Talon’s control over him, binding the creature to serve him instead. You did read about this.”

“Wow kewl! Ripped? I bet that hurt” replied The Prince Consort putting the chain in his pocket and shrugging “I kind of skipped forward to the bit where the Old Master enslaved a guy by shaving his crotch”

The King rolled his eyes gave his brother a hard look that was melted by the Prince Consort’s lopsided grin.

“Sorry to interrupt Your Majesty, But we are expected at Victoria Park in 20minutes. The local school is re-enacting The Enslavement of The Trainees for you.” informed Crawly

“Oh I remember reading that bit. This should be hot” enthused the Prince Consort

“Does your dick do all your thinking for you?” asked the King

“Yep!” smiled Harry kissing his brother full on.

* * *

Lair, New York

Something twinging the edge of awareness, But what? Ahh there, England...what a prize, and so easy to take should he choose to.

The planned attack on Troy could be adjusted to make use of this. The chance of success had just trebled but the timescale would be shortened if he intended to use the one who had stumbled into his hands. Still one shouldn’t look a gift slave in the mouth.

* * *

Lakeside, New Orleans

A building sized TV screen had been set up behind the beach allowing the public to view news reports of the Great Recruitment. Currently showing scenes from Trowbridge, Illinois the first town to report itself 100% enslaved, they’d even processed their newborns, the ex Free-wills had put up decorations and were holding a celebration in the town square.

The next news item covered the King and Prince Consort of England boarding a specially charted 747 to pledge allegiance in person. They would be here in 12 hours giving themselves to Troy..lucky fuckers.

Silver’s eyes narrowed speculatively, wondering if the King had his crown with him; that would make truly notable target. He’d probably be staying inside The Residence, so the security would be...challenging. Even if he failed there was a chance he’d actually see Master Troy before he was led away. Not that he was going to fail.

* * *

Mid Atlantic

The Prince Consort cast the gameboy aside bored with it. Getting up from his seat he wandered toward the toilet.

He’d not really been able to focus on anything since they took off. The movie, a hetro romantic comedy, was boring, the gameboy was boring, most of the book was boring and the King was asleep. He’d tried sleeping himself but something was nagging at him, something he should be doing.

Slamming the cubicle door he sat with his head in his hands. After a long while it occurred to him that perhaps a cigarette would help, he fished around in his pocket for a lighter.

His hand brushed against something icy cold. Puzzled he pulled whatever it was out.

The chain. He’d completely forgotten to hand it over when they’d left the battlefield. He laid it out on the edge of the hand basin

A few droplets of water sat on the white enamel, from some previous usage. As he watched they seemed to trickle toward the chain and freeze.

Curious he picked it up again stretching it taught before his eyes, so that he could examine it more closely. The links were unusual, weaving around like Celtic knotwork, it was impossible to follow where one link ended and another began.

He put it down and stared at it for a while.

He really ought to inform Master Troy when he was presented to him. It might be important. He took off his jacket and hung it on the inside of the door, his T-shirt followed it onto the peg.

Satisfied, he sat back down and stared at the chain some more.

His dad had never approved of piercing, which was why he’d had both ears, both nipples and belly button done as soon as he’d been old enough to give his police minder the slip. He’d intended to get a few other things pierced as well, but his beloved brother the King had dissuaded him.

Right now he was wearing a diamond tipped dumb bell through each nipple. He supposed he’d have to change them for something else before he met his master.

Taking the chain in his hand he dribbled it from one hand to the other, letting its weighted end drop into his open palm and then reversed letting it fall into his other hand.

Wearing the chain never occurred to him, it was a thing of the enemy, possibly dangerous. Still there was no harm holding it a few inches in front and looking in the mirror, imagining he was in the battle for the Folly.

Something tugged at his nipples. The dumb bells were being pulled as if by a strong magnetic force. Alarmed he tried to pull the chain further away and winced as his piercings tried to follow.

The magnetic attraction was getting stronger, there was no time to cry out he had to focus his entire attention on holding the evil thing away.

The chain slipped through his thumb and finger as if they were greased. The crescent shaped clasp snapped onto his right nipple’s dumb bell, the sharp crescent points acting like pincers shattering the diamonds and embedding themselves in the sockets; icey cold flowing into him, shocking enough to loosen his other hand. The left hand clasp jerked out of his grip and into contact with the second dumb bell.

“Shit!” he thought and then the desperate coldness spread to every part of his body.

His hands dropped to his lap, numb and useless, his head drooped, incidentally giving him a good view of the chain and what it was doing next.

The chain seemed to be growing a third length that slowly dangled further down, the new length even colder as it touched the groove between his pecs.

Minutes seemed to be passing, all he could do was wait patiently. Waiting patiently was good. Making a fuss would be bad.

The third chain linked itself to his belly button piercing. So cold, so very very cold. The chain drew itself tight, the upper lengths forming a tight v-shape that tugged gently at his nipples.

It wasn’t stopping. The chain was growing a new extension, not just a chain this time but another crescent shaped clasp. This one was bigger about an inch in diameter.

By the time the crescent shaped peice had slid past his belt he had a fairly good idea where it was headed.

He was still getting colder, dewdrops of sweat that had formed as he had fought were now a glistening of frost on his exposed chest.

Cold metal pincers closed about the base of his cock trapping a hardness that he’d not really noticed forming.

Now that he was aware of it the erection was becoming harder and harder to ignore. It needed quenching inside some manhole. His hands fumbled with his trousers without his conscious direction, clumsey and leaden.

He was naked now, sat in a toilet cubical, the roar of the 747 engines filling his mind, looking down at his body (all he could see with his head bowed), his skin seemed to be losing its color. That should be alarming him, but he was getting so cold and his erection was getting so very needful.

* * *

Thieves Guild, New Orleans

Dougy stood to attention, waiting. He’d been waiting in this posture for twenty minutes. He was to see the Master Thief himself. He hadn’t been a slave long enough to appreciate who he was meeting and know just how dangerous he was.

The door slammed behind him, He didn’t turn his head.

“What’s this? Who left you here boy?” snapped a voice from behind him

“Sir, I was told to report to you for assignment.” Dougy explained sounding irritated at the delay.

“You don’t fear me?” said the voice sounding surprised and intrigued

“Should I Sir?” asked Dougy suddenly unsure

“Definitely” replied the voice

The owner of the voice wandered into view. The first thing Dougy noticed was that the Master Thief was naked. In itself that was not uncommon in New Orleans. It was a perfect body, muscles in all the right places in precisely the right proportions. What was unusual was his total lack of skin color, like a living sculpture, and the eyes.. They glowed.

Dougy accepted all of this without comment, then he saw the two vampire-like fangs and took an involuntary step backwards.

“May I ask a question sir?”

“ask”

“What are you Sir?”

“If you knew your history you would not need to ask. How can a boy of your age not know of your Master’s friends and foes?”

“I’m freshly recruited sir. Our bus was passing Lewisburg, just north of the city when the Great Recruitment started. I felt compelled to seek education here as soon as I understood my new status.”

“Well then. My name is Roberto. Your first assignment boy, is to go away and find out exactly why that should worry you”

“Yes sir”

“I expect your answer..answer by..” Roberto seemed to hesitate, stagger and lean against the leather topped desk

“Are you alright Sir?”

“Attacked...” gasped the Master Thief.

Dougy looked at him confused, if anything Roberto was looking healthier, a more human color as if the grayness was being leached away, his eyes no longer burning.

“Tell... Master” gasped Roberto pitching forward.

* * *

Mid Atlantic

The heat in his cock began to spread replacing the coldness with a fiery warmth, his skin was completely without color now and shifting to define his physique, tightening around key muscle groups.

Another clasp had formed on the chain just below his belly button, the final one. All he needed to do was attach it and all the distress would be gone. He grabbed his erection and pressed it against his abdomen, unsurprised that the final ring had formed exactly where his cock tip rested. The clasp forced itself down his cum duct, he winced as it formed its own piercing hole chaining his erection in place.

He snarled, frustrated, chained like this he could fuck no one, bite yes but not fuck. He ran his tongue over his fangs, yes bite, could still bite, make the prey willing with his venom.

Someone stroked his mind, a caress. Good boy. Had there been anyone there he would have exposed his neck to that powerful mind and let it take his throat in its dominant jaws.

Without warning the chain let go of his cockhead and cock-root reeling itself in as if it were spring loaded, soon it was just a simple loop dangling between his nipples, a second later the crescent shaped clasps let go, dropping the chain into his naked lap.

Someone slammed an open palm on the door of the cubical.

“Stop playing with yourself Harry! Some of us want to take a piss!” yelled The King

Quickly the Prince Consort grabbed his chain, stuffed it in his trouser pocket and dressed hurriedly.

“Just a sec”

Glancing in the mirror he was relieved to see his skin return quickly to its natural color, the coldness and the burning desire fading away like a dream... exactly like a dream

* * *

Thieves Guild, New Orleans

Lips pressed against his, blowing air into his mouth; his first instinct to grasp the head and let his long tongue investigate some tonsils. And what incubus wouldn’t follow that primal instinct? certainly he was not one to hold back.

Instead of continuing his kissing the boy pulled back.

“Thank the Master!, you’re alive!” gasped the student with great relief. “I thought you were dead Sir! I had to use CPR”

“And there was me thinking you’d taken advantage”

“Sir I would never!”

“Why not?” snapped Roberto getting back into the his hard-ass role " You want to be a theif and won’t even steal a kiss? Bah!”

“Oh, I hadn’t thought of that”

“It’s a central...central concept of the guild, you must be dashing, enigmatic risky to know. But that must wait, lend me your arm, our Master must be told what just happened” replied Roberto struggling to his feet.

“What did just happen Sir?”

“Nothing good”

* * *

The Residence, New Orleans

Silver dropped the night sight next to the trash cans. He’d seen what he needed and it was just extra bulk to carry around. This would be even tougher than he’d thought, there seemed to be far more guards than he’d seen 3 months ago when an exam test had been to survey The Residence’s Security.

There seemed to be three different regiments on duty. Regular Militia dressed in their proud Dress Uniforms, Camo-pattern lycra hotpants, boots and utility strapping that framed well honed naked pecs. Silver didn’t rate them, they were here as a reward, not for their worth.

The second set of guards were from the 72nd “Fieldfuckers” a top of the line no nonsense unit that had been stationed at the nearby airbase during Mind War One. They wore gleaming black leather uniforms, that coincidentally looked similar to his own chosen atire.

The last force were a real surprise. The 2nd Latex Legion, in their NBC-MC Armour. Chosen for their affinity to rubber and trained direct from the S.E.A.L. Manual. They were truly intimidating in their air and skin tight nuclear, biological, chemical, Mind Control suits.

He felt confident that the other two forces could be dealt with one or other of his hand-made trinkets. But the Legion?..all he could hope was that they could be avoided.

Slipping over the outer wall he raced across the manicured gardens past the sculptures of angels, Heading to a temporary unguarded entrance. Glance at watch, 1:30 before the Fieldfucker patrol came back around. Locked, type 15 Yale, no infra-beams, no sensor pads. He placed his auto-pick over the lock and let it do its job. Every thief was responsible for designing his own equipment, Silver was quite certain that his kit was the best.

<click> 10 seconds. He was in.

It was a part of the service wing, the lube store. stacks of small silver bowls were laid out in front of a 50 gallon tank of liquid silk (tm). The first 30 or so Bowls were filled with the thick spunk-like lubricant doubtless ready for the banquet and the Master’s taking of the King.

He heard footsteps and slipped behind the massive tank.

“I told you sarge, I saw movement down here”

Two regular militiamen, 15th French Quarter according to the shield shaped unit badge sown on the right leg of the ultra short hotpants.

Crouching down Silver pulled out a remote control and the world’s smallest RC car (tm), a toy less than half an inch long by a quarter wide.

The tiny 4x4 zipped out from his hiding space and trundled between the feet of “Sarge”

“Hey what the..”

The one-shot hypno-stun he’d sticky-taped to the back of the tiny car detonated sending a pulse of swirling rainbow light right into the eyes of the two militiamen, freezing them in place.

The effects only lasted for a minute tops so he had to move and talk fast.

“You came down here because the captain said you could have a half hour fuck-break. You knew you could get some free lube. You’re just now lubing up sarge’s cock ready for action. Sarge this soldier needs to take your full cock right here right now as soon as he’s got you ready you will turn him around and prep his arse. You will ignore everything but each other for the next half hour.”

Satisfied, Silver took the trooper’s hand dipped it in a bowl of liquid silk and then eased it into the front of sarge’s pants. The. trooper’s hands began to rub the soothing liquid into the cock without hesitation.

If the subject was already acting-out it meant the trance had only seconds left. Snagging the tiny RC-car as he passed, Silver silently closed the door behind him leaving the two guards to enjoy their fuck-break.

The King’s party would be landing at any minute, that left about half an hour to get into position.

* * *

The Residence, New Orleans

Dougy was looking around in wide eyed awe.

This morning he’d been just another runaway on a greyhound to someplace-away-from-there. Then he’d seen the light...literally... a young slave, the son of the gas station owner, had shone a hypno-laser in his eyes during his visit to the restroom. The bus driver who had followed him in had been recruited at the same time. The rest of the passengers had had to wait until the diverted bus reached New Orleans before they too were freed from their selfish desires.

It seemed like a fairytale, to learn that you belonged to someone remote and unattainable at 9am and be standing before him at 7pm.

“He’s in shock Master”

“I can see that Sean. Make a note, I like my slaves to be able to cope with me as a human being. Having them go near catatonic with love is very flattering but is just useless in an emergency. Douglas can you hear me?”

Dougy nodded. It was getting better and better, his Master was speaking to him, Douglas Fairbanks. If he actually gave him an order...

“You have done well. As a reward you will be allowed to wait tables at the banquet tonight. Go to the kitchens and tell Chef Ainsley what your duties are.”

“Thank You Master! I won’t let you down!” gasped Dougy eagerly, bowing low as he backed toward the door.

After the boy had gone Troy turned to Sean “That one’s had a tough life. See to it he’s well set up ..quietly though.. He mustn’t know he’s being aided by me. When we have time track down the father, he deserves special punishment.”

“As you command Master”

A servant arrived holding a tray with three glasses, two were wine the third contained an opaque creamy liquid.

Taking the glass of fressly milked cum, Roberto downed it in two swift gulps

“Agh that hit the spot.”

“Feeling better?” asked Troy taking a sip of the Chateau Lafitte ‘59 and making a face. “Expensive wine really is crap.”

“Yes Master. But I fear it won’t last. I was helpless, my very essence was being drawn out of me. for an instant there was nothing of the incubus in me, and without that, there’s fuck all lifeforce left. Seems that I’m nearly a 100% sex elemental these days. The point is...I didn’t fight this off. The only reason I’m not dead and/or human is that Talon stopped what he was doing.”

“Perhaps something in New York interrupted him. That Unicorn dude, the superheroes or the damn hermaphrodite.” suggested Sean

“No. Talon has done whatever it was he set out to do. I sensed that much”

“So it wasn’t your death he wanted. Perhaps he’s trying to reassert his control over you.”

“No. that doesn’t make sense either. If as Roberto says Talon thought himself successful the last thing Roberto would be doing is telling us about it. Even if he had disguised some deep command Roberto would have reacted to my presence here now and tried to bite me or fuck me or both.” replied Troy

“You can take it as read that I want to do either or both the first instant you let your guard down Master” informed Roberto in a conversational tone.

“What if he implanted a time delay fuse. You could think you’re the sex crazed incubus we know and love right up to the point he triggers you” said Sean

This time Roberto looked seriously troubled. “He has a point Master. You should isolate me until further notice”

“Its as likely that this was a setup to make me get rid of a trusted slave. No. We’re getting into if-he-knows-that-I-know-that-he-knows...We’ll have someone monitor you at all times in case you collapse again, you’re to valuable to throw away”

“You’re a sentimental fool Master. In your place I’d have fucked me and ripped out my throat, not necessarily in that order.”

A leather clad Major entered the room taking off his peaked cap and placing it under his arm as he entered his Master’s presence.

“Master, the film crew from Colt are here for the banquet, they are asking if its possible that you might have a few words of guidance about how explicit they are allowed to be. They’d like penetration shots if possible.”

“I’m still not entirely convinced of the need for this. Sean, remind me why I’m fucking King William on world TV again.”

“By taking the King you are symbolically making love to the entire British nation, every slave in the UK will be imagining it was his arse, they will love you for it. Besides he’s got a nice butt, think of it as a home movie Master.”

“I’m concerned I’m making a precedent. Other countries will expect the same respect for their leaders. I really don’t fancy fucking Chirac’s hairy arse.”

“Should the matter arise I feel certain the slaves of France would regard it as a matter of honour that their representative was attractive to you.”

“So each country is likely to send its best boy for me to fuck, not bad. Not bad at all” Troy stopped for a moment eyes narrowing as he quickly scanned Sean’s mind. “...And your profits from the video sales will be astronomical.”

Sean blushed “Keeping you in the luxury that is your right costs money Master. If we didn’t pay, your servants would pauper themselves putting your needs before theirs.”

Troy sighed, his chief slave was right. His slaves would happily put their children on bread and water if that was what it cost to make their Master’s life better. It was the sort of stupidity that made his role as Master so much more difficult than it might appear on the outside. You always had to be one step ahead, a slave’s view of reality could sometimes throw up all sorts of strange logic.

“Tell them they can have any shot they can get, but there will be no re-takes. I am not some porn actor to be posed for the cameras”

“Your Will Master.” bowed the Major.

* * *

Silver ducked behind a potted palm tree as the major departed. He’d been nearly mesmerized by his Master’s voice and only moved to hide at the last instant...so a Colt studios crew would have full access, excellent, all he needed was a few moments alone with them.

Unzipping his leather jacket he pulled out a sheaf of official looking papers. It was an old trick, he’d picked it up from reading Dilbert. As a rule it doesn’t matter how you are dressed as long as you have several sheets of A4 paper in your hand and look as if you know where you’re going. He’d had long ago deduced that this was even more true in a well ordered society. Nobody he knew would think of being where they shouldn’t for purely selfish reasons, it just wouldn’t occur to them.

Down the next corridor two of the rubber clad legionnaires were in conversation with a houseboy. Risking everything Silver walked up to them.

“Sirs, I am ordered to deliver a message to the Colt Film crew. Can Security Command tell me where they are right now?”

There was a gurgling blurt of electronic noise from one of the legionnaires who then cocked his head slightly listening to a reply

“They are currently unpacking their gear in the annex next to the banqueting hall.” came the distorted voice.

The legionnaire’s rubber cowl rendered his face as featureless as a tailor’s dummy and the synthesized voice gave no hint of emotion. If the guard was suspicious or happy to help it was impossible to tell.

“Thank You Sirs” replied Silver bowing his head.

Picking a determined but not rushed pace he made it around the corner and permitted himself a small sigh of relief. Walking boldly he quickly found and entered the Banqueting Hall. The place was a bedlam of houseboys hurriedly setting out vast arrays of cutlery with their white gloved hands.

Each place setting had a finger bowl of water on one side and a matching lube bowl on the other.

Through a discreet side door he could hear shouting, clearly the film crew. Purposefully Silver crossed to the room and slipped inside closing the door firmly behind him.

“....No! No! No! How am I expected to work in these conditions! Doesn’t the Master understand that we need full access to him? We need to know exactly where he will be standing, so that when he fucks the King so our cameras will be in the best position.”

Silver couldn’t help smirking.

“You! What do you want?”

With a start Silver realized he’d made a mistake, attracting the fiery little director’s wrath.

Closing his eyes he quickly triggered another one-shot. Caught in the hypnotic strobe the five man film crew froze as if stopped in time.

“Listen carefully. My name is Silver, I am the sixth member of your crew. I arrived with you earlier. I am to shoot a “making of The King Fucker” documentary. I will be taking a hand held camera and working independently. You need not concern yourselves with my actions, I am fully capable of working undirected.” instructed Silver.

Satisfied with his work he slipped back outside, counted to ten and re-entered.

“Silver! Where the fuck have you been!”

“Sorry Sir. This place is a bit of a maze. Which camera will I be using?”

“Take the RJ-299 Hand-Eye. Quickly boy! Jameson? Jameson! where the hell are you going with that reflector!”

Happy that he was no longer the focus of the director’s fury, Silver retrieved the indicated camera and hastily got the hell out.

* * *

New Orleans International Airport

The King waved to the crowds, there were no police or barricades, instead a chalk line indicated the appropriate respectful distance.

There were even a few amusing banners with helpfully explicit suggestions on how best to please Master. Some even had diagrams.

“That banner on the right, I want it framed and on the throne room wall when we get home”

“Yes sir”

An Army honor guard stood at parade rest ready for inspection. The 1st “Master’s Own” Company were doing the honors. According to his briefing they were appointed for their parade discipline and looks. Every one had had the honor of at least one night in Master’s bed.

Their uniform was a scarlet red thong, calf length boots and white military webbing.

As a trained monarch he’d inspected enough troops to know the routine, walk the rear of the line and then the front exchanging light banter with the troops who would only give yes/no answers.

He made a note to see about his own army’s uniforms as soon as he saw the line of tight muscular buttocks defined by the scarlet thong strings that hugged those fine cracks.

The front view was as good if not better. Clearly these troops could stand at attention in both senses of the word. Each thong had a ramrod straight bulge that poked its head above the waistband.

He couldn’t resist groping at least one to see if his discipline held. Unexpectedly the trooper winked and ran his tongue over his lips.

“The Master sends his apology, matters of state have delayed him. If you will come this way Your Majesty, Your Highness. We have rooms for you at The Residence where you can freshen up before the Banquet” said a voice at his shoulder.

“Jean-Claude!” exclaimed the King recognizing the voice. Jean-Claude had been responsible for his and Harry’s enslavement. As such the French slave held a special place in their affection.

Forgetting protocol he lifted the diminutive slave-maker from his feet and kissed him hard. The crowd loved it.

He spent the trip into the city catching up with the first man he’d called Master and was quite relieved that the Prince Consort seemed happy to sit in silence.

* * *

The Residence, New Orleans

The Prince Consort, looked out of the high window down onto the Residency Gardens...and then firmly closed the old wooden shutters. The showers were running full power creating plenty of background noise. In the bedroom next door, a Legion guard and a houseboy waited patiently to attend to his needs, not yet aware how far those needs diverged from what they expected.

Quickly he stripped, eager to get started. This luxury guest apartment had a much better mirror than the cramped cubicle on the plane, He’d be able to see everything as it happened in its full length.

He offered his nipples to the chain, it wasted no time slipping out of his loose grip and into place. This time it didn’t need to grow slowly, it already had the lengths it needed to fit his body and simply unraveled them. In seconds it had looped through his belly button ring and circled his cock in what he thought of as its jaws.

He used two fingers to press his erection against the chain in order to let its cockhead clasp tie his cock in place. The chain didn’t bite, apparently his cock was to be free this time.

The familiar coldness began to spread leaching the color from his skin. In the mirror he could see that the chain was changing too, growing a fringe of new lengths from the V connecting his nipples.

He opened his mouth slightly and tested his incisors with the tip of his tongue. His fangs slid down, perfect.

Finally, he was ready to do some serious fucking...and then the dominant one gripped his head in the mental equivalent of a head lock. He was not allowed to take them all. The two next door, sure, he could take them, but the rest must wait. His brother especially was to be left alone.

Nobody ever let him do what he wanted. Still, no point putting off the delights of the two he was allowed to keep.

“Houseboy! I need a hand” he yelled over the rushing water.

The houseboy, doubtless selected for his delicate good looks entered the bathroom totally unprepared. Grabbing him by the shoulders, the Prince Consort slammed him against the wall, looking him direct in the eye.

Eye contact was important. He wasn’t sure why, but it was. The houseboy’s eyes widened in terror and then the pupils reduced themselves to pinpoints. Slowly the houseboy’s face relaxed into an expression of peaceful acceptance, turning his head to one side he exposed his neck.

Oh that was good. The boy had looked into his eyes and understood who was dominant. Gently he bit into the exposed neck his eyes rolling up in ecstasy as his venom flowed through his fangs and into his soon to be brother.

Retracting he could already see his venom taking effect, the flesh around the puncture wounds already becoming gray. Unable to stop himself he pushed the lolling head the other way and bit into the other side of the neck. Given his own choice he’d have ripped off the clothes and fucked him too, but the dominant one demanded other things.

Snapping off one of the chain’s fringe lengths he draped it over the houseboy’s shoulder. Like a constrictor snake it wrapped itself around the wounded neck.

The boy slumped to the floor curling in on himself. He was hyper-ventilating his mouth slightly open giving a view of a dainty pair of fangs just beginning to bud.

Harry dragged the boy over to the towel cupboard, stuffing him into the small space and covering him with towels. It was time to take the guard.

The Legionnaire was a much tougher prospect, the rubber uniform thick enough to prevent his fangs from penetrating, the helmet designed to block hypnotic effects..like his stare.

The dominant one, much stronger in his mind since he’d used his fangs and taken pleasure in the biting, didn’t need this one recruited. Harry snarled in rebellion, he wanted to fuck this one.

Pain

The dominant one did not tolerate such disobedience.

There was to be no fucking then. Frustrated, he leapt on the soldier and broke his neck in a single swift twist.

The Dominant One had very specific instructions. He was to draw a pattern on the wooden floor. It was stupid nonsense, he had less and less use for such things with every passing moment.

Slight pain, just a twinge, reminding him who was dominant. Quickly he pulled open the Legionnaire’s uniform and removed the cock. He held it before him sadly, it would have been so much better if it had been alive and still attached.

Shrugging he used the severed member like a marker pen to draw the symbols in it’s bloody ink.

As soon as the pattern was complete it glowed brightly, as if an electrical circuit had been connected. The light hurt his eyes and he looked away. When he looked back the bloody circle had been replaced by charred wood and a glittering golden artifact sat in it’s centre. A scarab beetle.

It had value to the dominant one. A weapon of terrible power. He immediately felt contempt, needing a weapon was a sign of weakness, venom and a few swift thrusts with one’s cock were all he needed.

Even so, the dominant one was dominant and should be obeyed. He held out his hand and let the mechanism crawl onto the back of it. Sharp feet dug in securing it in place.

He nearly rebelled at the next order, but forced himself to obey when the reward was explained. He was required to look normal, wear the clothes and sunglasses to hide his glowing eyes, the reward was a whole room full of prey to be bitten and fucked with, what fun.

He felt colder again and his need to fuck surged higher. The Dominant one was feeding him the essence of others like himself, making him strong, making him unstoppable.

* * *

Across the city slaves went to the aid of their gray skinned neighbors as they collapsed.

It was generally acknowledged that those Talon had transformed into sex elementals, were the most damaged of the war wounded. The other slaves had cared for them ensuring that they had plenty of cum to drink, catering to their sexual addictions if required.. But this was something new, ambulances were called, doctors sent for.

* * *

Troy smiled widely as the King approached. A quick scan of his mind revealed a strong personality, totally suited to the role for which he’d been bred.

As with any slave that strength of personality was diverted into loyalty for his master, loyalty to him. The King would make a fine lieutenant guiding the slaves of his realm.

He had changed into medieval dress for the ceremony. Troy was intrigued; obviously the enslaved king had come up with something special to entertain him.

The king went down on one knee and offered up a sword sheathed in a glittering jewel encrusted scabbard. Troy recognized the Sword of State, taken from the vaults of the Tower of London.

“Troy of Bristol, Governor of New Orleans, Master of the World. With this sword I pledge total allegiance on behalf of the realms of Albion. My body is a gift to you from my people, to use for your diverse pleasures in any and all ways” pronounced the King undoing a hidden clasp that allowed his loose clothing to drop away in a single graceful action.

An ambitious Colt Cameraman got a bit close earning a glare from his master. The Cameraman paled realizing he had annoyed the most important person in his life and hastily backed up.

Troy handed the Sword of State to one of the houseboys and gently put a finger under the King’s chin and lifted indicating that he should look upward.

“People of the world, especially my British slaves, I accept the gift of this boy, whom I fully intend to use...diversely.”

“But a gift should not go without a gift in return. I have ordered that my taking of your king be recorded on a special DVD. When you view it, it will be as if you yourself were here feeling what King Wills feels. I so command.”

Troy looked down at his royal slave. “You may undress me now”

“Thank You Master”

* * *

Silver watched the Prince Consort exit his guest quarters, and walk determinedly toward the stairwell. He frowned, the sound of his feet on the wooden floor was wrong. It sounded as if the Prince’s shoes were wet. Moving stealthily forward he crouched down to examine a set of footprints left behind...blood, just a trace, partly dried when it had been stepped in.

Forgetting stealth he rushed to the guestroom door. One glance was enough. The Body. The pentagram. The Enemy was attacking!

“Hold it right there boy!” growled a voice from the end of the corridor.

It was a pair of Fieldfucker guards. Time seemed to slow, the enemy assassin was already on his way down. Answering guard’s questions would delay the warning, putting Master at greater risk. No time, no time.

Quickly he threw two hypno-flashes at the guards and dived into the blood-soaked room. The guards would passively await instructions for several vital minutes under the hypno-flash’s influence. Somersaulting as he landed he launched himself through the bay window.

He grabbed onto the ornate balcony rail as he passed it, redirecting his momentum and swinging down and through the window below. It was just like the move he regularly used to get downstairs of a morning...just a lot more glass.

Getting his bearings he realized he was in the annex, the Banquet Room was right next door. Loud cheers and clapping had covered the sound of his entry...which was good and bad.

* * *

The King was in heaven, Master Troy’s cock was deep inside him, Master’s hands on his waist guiding his thrusts. His cock was terribly hard and he just hoped he could control his orgasm until the moment that Troy demanded it of him.

Suddenly the door slammed open, it was Harry, marching straight toward them, discarding a pair of shades to reveal a pair of red glowing eyes.

“What the?” gasped The King

“Incubus!” exclaimed someone

His brother’s eyes seemed to blaze, sweeping the room making eye contact after eye contact, leaving each set of eyes with a kind of after glow and faces with passive grins.

Then it was his turn, he completely forgot the Master’s cock in his arse and focused on those beautiful red eyes that demanded his entire attention. Sex, pure and simple, that was the promise in his brother’s eyes...all he had to do was wait passively to be biten and fucked...the thought pushed his erection over the edge and he shot the load he’d been saving for Troy.

His back passage was empty now Troy had pulled out. He lost eye contact, grabbed by his brother’s cold hands and pushed out of the way.

* * *

“Incubus!” gasped someone in the banquet hall.

Silver slipped forward to the door, following his training he opened it only a crack to assess the situation. He’d learned about Incubi in history class and seen one or two in the street, Master Troy had battled several and subdued them in mental combat. And mental combat was what he saw before him. With the exception of Master and the Incubus Prince, everyone was tranced.

The two faced each other six feet apart, the hypnotic glow from he incubus’ eyes seeming to hit an invisible wall about half way between them.

Master was naked, stripped for his taking of the King, the incubi was stripping off his clothes not bothering with the niceties of buttons and zips.

“Fight it Harry. You know this isn’t you” ordered Master.

“He can’t here you boy. He’s host to the essence of nearly 200 incubi right now...very little actual room for thought in here " said a deep cultured voice, the Prince tapped a finger to his head.

Silver was certain the voice didn’t belong to the Prince.

The stripping was finished now. The Prince’s body looked as hard as rock and gray, a chain piercing ran from nipples to belly button to cock ring.

“Talon” acknowledged Master calmly “I was expecting you”

Silver recognized the chain, he thanked the Master for the good education he had been compelled to attend. Without a question it was an Incubus Chain, the link that allowed Talon to control and guide the sex elementals that possessed the prince.

“I really haven’t thanked you properly for killing me have I. I can’t tell you how much more fun its been since I left behind my human limitations. Ahh the sex, the fear, the blood, the children..so tasty and tender with a barbeque sauce.” said the voice of Talon, the Possessed Prince licking his fangs as the great monster within described its dinner menu

Troy’s shield seemed to flinch, a look of fury on his face, clearly Talon’s words had nearly broken his concentration.

“Bastard! When I catch you,...you Talon Talonov are going die.. permanently this time.”

“So sorry but I’m going to have to ruin your entire plan dear boy. You see at first I thought I’d just enthrall you and take over your rather fine world empire ...nice job that, by the way... But then I thought, No, where’s the fun in that? Where’s the challenge? So I’ve decided I’ll just kill you instead. You owe me a death after all.”

Silver heard a voice in his head

Now!

The plan was there fully formed in his mind, placed there in the instant of contact with Master’s mind.

He burst through the door and dived for the discarded Sword of State, rolling to his feet with the ornate blade in his hand.

Fortunately sword fencing was also a skill that the Thieves Guild felt fitted a burglar’s dashing heroic demeanor.

Stabbing with practiced skill he slipped the blade into the circular link that formed the tip of the V of chain between the prince’s captive nipples.

With a quick flick of the blade he ripped the chain loose flinging it across the room.

But it was already too late a black beam of corruption shot from the thing on the Prince’s hand hitting Master in his left side.

“Nooo!” someone screamed...it must have been his own voice, nobody else was moving or capable of speech.

As if in slow motion Troy Masterson, first ruler of the world began to fall backwards the wound growing even as he fell.

The red headed prince was no longer a threat, without the chain the driving incubus spirit and it’s master were gone. The traitor was on his knees tears streaming down his face whilst he repeatedly smashed the thing on his wrist against the floor.

Silver dropped the sword and raced to his Master’s side. The future was like a great chasm before him, without Master everything he had grown up knowing would be gone, all the certainty, the obedience, everything.

“Please Master! Don’t die!” he sobbed resting Master’s head in his lap

<cough> fuck that hurts. Don’t worry Silver, I <cough> have a..cunning plan.” gasped Master, seeming to get some humor out of the Blackadder catchphrase.

“Put my hand <cough> to your head”

“Yes Master.”

* * *

Talon released the focus globe and sighed. Despite the slave’s intervention he had seen the wound that the scarab had made, always fatal either immediately or from decay and rot a few hours later.

Personally he hoped the wound was slow giving Troy a lingering death.

With that bit of business done he could turn his attention to his City and what part of it to play with next.

* * *

He was on the beach, near the volleyball courts, it was entirely empty, the only sound the lapping of waves.

One moment he had been in the banquet room, with the Master’s head resting on his lap, the next he was here. He was also naked, his fine leather thieving costume completely absent.

“Don’t worry Silver” said a voice behind him.

He turned around to see his Master. Troy was also naked, his wound completely missing.

“Master? Master! What? What’s going on?”

“We’re in your mind. The beach is just an illusion taken from your memories. I figured it would keep you from panicking.”

“I’m not afraid Master. You are here, that makes everything safe.”

“If only I was that powerful” sighed Master wryly “well it looks like your going to be getting a better prize than top marks in the thief exam would give.”

“I don’t understand Master”

“Not only are you meeting me...I’m going to be with you for some time.”

Said Troy picking up a volleyball and bouncing it against the hard wet sand

“I guess I’d better explain. Talon was always going to make an attempt on my life, it was inevitable. There was always a disturbingly large chance that he’d succeed, so I decided to make a virtue out of a disaster, plans were made just in case. Now that I am dead he will not be expecting any trouble from me. I am free to act.” explained Troy

Silver felt the deep pit of despair snap shut. Master had a plan, he would make everything right.

“How may I serve?”

“You already are Silver. I will be hitchhiking in your mind for a while, you will be my arms, legs..and cock.. While I see about stopping Talon.”

“Woh!” Silver was suddenly seized by the most erotic sensation he’d ever felt, he was master’s body! Serving more intimately than any other slave in the entire world”

“Calmly!” ordered Master “If your going to go all orgasmic on me we’ll never get anything done.”

“Sorry Master” replied Silver looking at his toes embarrassed

He felt a gentle touch, master’s hand brushing his cheek.

“Don’t worry, we’ll take a break every now and again and I will make sure you are fully and frequently rewarded.” said Master, kissing him deeply

Is..is it permanent? Or will you leave me later thought Silver. Somehow he knew he could be heard even though his mouth and tongue were fully engaged on other business.

I have a cloned body in storage, once Talon is defeated I will transfer to it. But don’t worry, If I am in you for any length of time there will always be something of me left behind

I love you Master

I know

Silver pressed himself against Master’s body, at least he could be some comfort, losing ones body couldn’t be much fun.

In mental terms time is variable, their lovemaking was a full and complete exploration that seemed to last for hours. When the beach finally vanished reality had moved on by only a couple of seconds.

* * *

Sean blinked shaking off the incubus’ trance.

The first thing he saw was the ruin of his Master’s body, the decay already making his identification a dental problem.

A boy, about 18 or so, and dressed in the leathers that the younger thieves favored, was comforting the Prince Consort.

It seemed that apart from the boy thief he was the first to recover.

“Its not..quite..as bad as it looks.” said the boy glancing in his direction “One should never discount the benefit of a Cunning Plan”

Sean’s head snapped around, paying much closer attention to the thief.

“Troy?”

“Is dead.” replied the boy giving a sharp frown of warning “My name’s Silver by the way. Named thus because of my long John”

Silver did the sleight of hand thing and handed Troy’s favorite bed-warmer his card.

“Troy made it clear that I am to be the new Master should anything happen to him. Do you have any suggestions lad?” asked Sean meaningfully

“No. I feel sure Troy would have discussed exactly what was required with you. Personally I feel I need to go someplace ... new... for a while”

“I can’t dissuade you? New places can be dangerous”

“Not nearly as dangerous as here it seems”

“What about the Prince? Is he safe? You think?”

“Troy has wiped his memory of it, it was more a possession than a biological change anyway. With his brother to care for him he should be ok.”

The thief picked up the gem encrusted Sword of State. “Well, I had best be going before there are too many questions. I’m sure everyone is loyal, but as we just saw, that can be changed. So as they say.. The Master is dead, long live The Master”

* * *

Rico slept, his breathing rapid, coated in a sheen of perspiration that was gradually turning to ice under the layers of blanket. Occasionally he would dream and his tongue would lick his lengthening fangs. The dreams would last longer than strictly necessary for his body to change, in fact it would last until he was ordered to awaken.