The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talons claws 21: The Lair of the Beast

The Stonewall, Christopher Street

The Palm tree in the corner by the stairs leading to the upstairs go-go lounge shimmered and then vanished without further fuss.

In the tree’s place crouched a boy, his handsome features nearly identical to those of Blue Static, his face and physique marking him as one of those whose body and mind had been shaped by contact with the mutant hero.

An abandoned beer glass having rolled to the edge of the long bar dropped floorward, shattering against the wooden boards, no customers or staff remained to interrupt its slow journey to destruction.

“Bummer” said Surf Kenny straitening his stars n stripes Hawaiian shirt and brushing spilled potato chip fragments from his skin tight Bermuda shorts.

Getting paid for the indoor beach party gig was looking increasingly unlikely.

* * *

The Meadow, Central Park

Silver looked about grimly, smoke was rising to the east near the Metropolitan museum, also northwest in the direction of Columbia University and several places further south.

The war was definitely no longer hidden in the shadows; people were dying, many unaware why their neighbors had suddenly turned upon them. Overhead storm clouds were bubbling up; strange un-natural clouds that could only imply further troubles.

*That don’t look good*

*Don’t worry Silver, the clouds are just decoration. Besides we are going to stop him* assured his Master sounding confident.

Silver felt instantly reassured. Master Troy was never wrong.

*Look past your slave instincts Silver, I’m still human, still capable of error. It is the one weakness all Masters share; we are surrounded by yes-men. It’s essential to have one or two slaves who have enough force of character to tell us when we are talking out of our ass.*

Silver thought long and hard about what his Master had said. Like everyone he had grown up with, he knew that everything Troy did was for the best. The thought that Troy was fallible was disturbing; to believe that his master could be wrong felt disloyal somehow. But on the other hand Troy wanted him to be critical, ever obedient he quickly thought of something to be critical about.

*I’m glad you’re confident Master. An’ my every instinct is saying ‘Master is always right’. But truthfully I don’t see why y’ think so*

*Good boy Silver. I know how hard it was for you to question me like that.* replied Troy deep within his head.

Silver felt a swelling of pride that he had his Master’s approval.

*If you don’t mind Master...why are you confident?*

*Things are working out better than if we’d planned it. Talon was getting complacent, he thought he could do as he pleased. By having Nick teleport him away without even attempting to detain him, we’ve told him he’s not important to us.*

*..so he gonna be ticked off. Maybe too ticked off?* deduced Silver.

*Exactly. He absolutely has to prove that he’s dominant, it’s hard wired into that alien brain of his. He’s going to be 100% focused on being macho and he’s got no one to tell him not to.*

*Is this de bit where you says ‘I got an incredibly dangerous mission for you Silver’ and I says ‘Yes Master, I volunteer’*

Troy smiled.

*That’s pretty much where we’re at. We just have to collect the people I want on this raiding party and then move out.*

*Others? Master.* asked Silver forcing himself to say it in a reproving tone. Being stealthy was not something a trained thief did in company. It was kind of the first thing they taught you in the Thieves Guild, don’t rely on others...they fuck up.

*Don’t worry Silver this will work. Here they come.*

50ft away four equine forms seemed to fade into existence and morph into the guise of human boys, each one an example of physical perfection, naked apart from a simple leather collar about the neck.

“You’re late.” said the lead unicorn impatiently.

“I was diverted. Talon was trying to mutate a large number of university students; he had to be stopped” said Troy taking control of Silver’s vocal chords.

“You failed. The creatures of the river are fleeing from the spreading taint” replied the unicorn boy his handsome face creased into an angry frown.

“We’ll sort that out, you have my word. But first I need your help, we must stop the root cause”

“Talon” said the unicorn boy looking contemptuous and fearful at the same time.

“Once he’s dealt with you can get on with mating without distraction.”

The other unicorn boys clustered around caressing their leader. It was obvious that they quite liked the idea of a further mating.

Their leader nodded in a very equine way. “Yes. The mating will be much better without the distraction he causes. What’s the plan?”

Silver heard the sound of a fast moving vehicle bumping across the grass, quickly resumed control of his body before his Master could answer the unicorn boy.

It was a 4x4 with a flatbed and roll bar, a vehicle better suited to the backcountry than the big city.

The vehicle shuddered to a halt breaking and stalling at the same time. It was clear that the driver had very little experience.

The occupants got out and Silver relaxed, instantly recognizing them. One was Marco, the Spawn they’d saved at Newark airport, the other two were a pair of Naga.

There was something familiar about one of the two snake-boys. He frowned at the boy for a second ..and then he had it, he knew who it was, Ss’mn the lead dancer for the Lakesiders team.

The Lakesiders were a premier league snakedance team and Ss’mn was that sport’s equivalent of Babe Ruth or Tiger Woods.

“You’re Ss’mn!” he exclaimed, feeling immediately embarrassed at his gushiness.

The other snakeboy slid his hand possessively into Ss’mn’s.

“Yess I believe I am.” grinned the snakedancer.

The Unicorn stallion still in human form, walked over to inspect the new arrivals, eyes locking with Ss’mn’s, his hands on his naked hips, his very stance a challenge. It was a long appraising glance each assessing the other.

*Its like two bulls deciding which one gets the herd* thought Silver.

The Unicorn turned his attention to the slightly smaller Naga pausing only briefly before turning his eye to Marko. The Unicorn pranced backward morphing back into his equine form, his herd following suit.

“Stop Y’all! Don’t attack him” Ordered Silver, sensing his master’s will and making it known.

The unicorn, who had been rearing up ready to hit Marko with his hooves slumped back down returning to human form.

“He’s infested!”

“Which is exactly why he’s useful.” explained Silver patiently

“If you’re fighting the creatures that did this to me. I’m on your side” insisted Marko who had his back pressed against the 4x4’s door.

The unicorn, Danny, sniffed as if Marko’s scent were significant.

“You don’t smell that tainted.” he conceded reluctantly.

“Good!” replied Marko “Its bad enough being turned into a fucking brain-hugging parasite without people getting racist about it!”

Danny looked away embarrassed.

“Y’all want to listen up, an I’ll tell y’ what Master Troy wants you to do” said Silver feeling the sense of urgency building in the part of his mind where Troy resided.

* * *

Metropolitan museum

Talon’s Slave stood awaiting orders. He’d started the day as person called Conrad intending to visit an exhibition of Leonardo Di Vinci’s sketches. That had been before Master’s slaves had grabbed him and fucked into obedience. His duty now was to ensure none of the enemy slaves hiding in the museum escaped their own lesson in obedience.

He glanced down at his abdomen, his tattoos had doubled in length, his muscles grown as well, seeming to reflect how obedient he was. He smiled, proud of how much they had grown. He was a good slave.

A hand tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned to see a crowd of nearly twenty free wills. Possibly a coach tour he thought.

They were an odd bunch; mostly bikini wearing babes but a few seemed to be rather camp looking boys at first sight. On closer inspection he could see that these guys appeared to be wearing training bras. The girl who had tapped him on the shoulder was built like a Russian discus thrower, a long cigarette holder in her hand.

He was about to raise the alarm when she blew smoke into his face; Smoke that looked for an instant like a leaping panther. Out of the corner of his eye he saw other smoke creatures leaping past him toward his fellow guards.

Suddenly he felt relaxed and passive, almost the way he had felt when he’d given himself to Master.

“Now listen to Coach Brigit” instructed the smoker “You boys need some mother’s milk. The girls here will let you have some”

“Now listen to the Coach.” he repeated slowly

The smoker moved away to be replaced by one of her men. The man lifted his shirt to reveal a pair of small breasts with wide nipples that promised further growth.

His mind still hazed with the hypnotic smoke Conrad bent forward to take the nipple between his lips.

In the background he heard sounds of fighting. Obviously some of Master’s other slaves were resisting more appropriately. But that didn’t matter anymore, not while he was tasting the milk of the Mistress.

His nipples began to throb in sympathy with each gulp of the sweet stuff.

* * *

Greenwich village

Gary was dreaming. He had been dreaming for nearly a week now. It had started with a knock on his door; he’d opened it to find himself faced with a naked man, a mutant with an array of tentacles that emerged from sheathes under his arms. The mutant had done things, wonderful things, things that had left him curled up asleep inside a membrane of protective skin.

*Awaken*

Awareness returned, along with knowledge. Master had reshaped him according to his needs. He now had a body capable of fulfilling the tasks Master had planned for him.

Gary felt love for his Master, how much Master Talon must care for his thralls if he took the time to adapt them to the tasks they were intended to perform.

He felt a twinge of guilt, he should be hatching not daydreaming. He pushed at the cocoon testing its strength, it was tough but not so tough that he couldn’t break out.

A blow from his fist punched a hole big enough for his penises to grip the edge of the hole and rip the protective shell apart.

Looking around he discovered his apartment had been redesigned while he slept. The furniture was gone, in its place were cocoons of all sizes glued to every surface. Master needed lots of servants it seemed and judging by the way the cocoons were rocking, he needed them right now.

*I Serve* he thought signaling his readiness to obey

*Go to the Metropolitan Museum, punish my enemies and enslave the survivors.* came the reply.

A simple task, but one he intended to use every last ounce of strength to achieve in a timely manner. Master liked efficient slaves.

* * *

Columbia University

The dome of solid granite that surrounded and protected Columbia University’s surviving students rang with repeated blows.

Shagnasty hit the barrier of stone again, each punch shattered his knuckles and left bloody smears on the pseudo-granite. It didn’t matter though; by the time his fist had drawn back for another punch the wound had healed. His rapid healing ability was a gift from Master, allowing him to take the full length of Master’s cock without fatal rupturing of his innards, by chance it also helped with the current task.

The pain was good pain, it was pain that he felt because Talon commanded it. It made his cock hard because it was good pain. Actually when he thought about it, everything Master commanded him to do made his cock hard...but that was still kewl.

This time his fist didn’t stop, the rock scratched him all the way to the elbow as his arm penetrated. He was through.

“Master! I’ve broken in!”

Talon stalked over standing next to the hole inspecting it.

“Adequate. You may kiss my hand”

“Thank you master”

With the hand that was not being licked Talon indicated for some of his slaves to approach the opening with a trash skip, which they upended next to the opening. Maggot-like spawn sloshed out onto the ground and began scuttling at speed toward the opening, each one sensing the mass of un-occupied hosts on the other side of the barrier.

“There; that should keep them occupied for a while. Enough of that Shagnasty! Get that hole big enough to send some “children” through. I want to feel their emotion when they are faced with killing what they think are their own young.”

“Yes Master”

Nearby, pairs of slaves stood within chalk circles a hand placed on each other’s chest; One of each pair seemed to grow larger with each second, his muscles bulking up to almost comic book proportions, his companion seeming to grow younger, smaller, cuter, innocent looking, apart from the wild eyed look of the utter loyal fanatic.

* * *

10th Street

The 4x4 lurched its way west on 10th street driving on the sidewalk to get around the gridlock. Silver winced as the side panel took another squealing scratch.

Evidence of confusion was everywhere, people fleeing what they assumed was a riot, had congregated in Union square. Cars and trucks unable to move due to the abandoned vehicles on the western avenues raised a clamor of honking horns and shouted threats; the complete absence of police only serving to make matters worse.

The journey had gotten easier once they’d gotten south and west of the square. The sidewalks had been harvested of the able bodied, those Talon had judged too weak lay dead; their bodies ample warning to those hiding in the upper floors to stay the fuck off the streets.

*Stop the car* instructed Troy

“Stop the car” echoed Silver for the others benefit.

Two blocks west something seemed to be happening to the empty highway, the tarmac appearing to rise up like an ideal surfing wave and roll toward them, at its crest a surfer rode high, balanced with arms outstretched. Behind the waveform three of Talon’s creatures swung from streetlamp to streetlamp.

“What the fuck is that?” wondered Silver

Before any of them could answer the wave of road surfacing had reached them, and as if breaking against a beach subsided into nothing leaving the surfboard and its rider to skid along the paved surface.

Not bothering with the 4x4 and its occupants the surfboarder turned to face his pursuers gesturing with his hand; his nails painted alternately red, white, blue, white red seemed to glow slightly.

The street in front of him changed. The road surface became broad smooth muscular six-packs repeated one after the other in a deep afro-Caribbean skin tone, fire hydrants sprouting into stubby erect phalluses and the street lights swelling from the base upward into fully proportioned 12ft tall cocks.

The sudden change took the pursuing mutants by surprise, not only were the targets they reached for not where they should be, they found that their penis tipped tentacles had vanished from sight. Flailing desperately all three missed the streetlights they had been intending to swing from and hit ground that was considerably harder than the sleek muscle it looked to be.

“Dudes, you better run, I only do illusions. And these hunks are gonna be pissed about that wipeout” said the surfer

“I think we can handle it Sir” replied Silver setting his Slavemaker laser to maximum and aiming for the eyes of the closest mutant.

The surfer’s eyes widened and his illusion flickered for a moment as he saw the two Naga slither off the 4x4’s flat bed and sidewind their way over to the other two mutants.

Before the dazed mutants could react they were tightly pinned by the Naga’s constricting coils.

Ben, the younger of the two Naga, found his instincts taking over, his mouth watering at the idea of swallowing and transforming the mutant into another Naga son. Only a slight tap on his flank by the tip of Ss’mn’s tail and a shake of his lover’s head stopped him.

Instead he settled for just hugging the smooth, muscular mutant until he passed out from lack of oxygen. Satisfied that the mutant was unconscious, he unwound himself and moved to pat the limp body on its human butt. He hesitated, his attention drawn to a tattoo on the human’s rear… it read ‘Gary’s butt 1996—tattooed whilst drunk’. He smirked and gave the mutant’s rear a slap anyway, at least that was one tattoo that wasn’t a slave mark.

With the mutants hypnotized or unconscious, the surfer decided his illusion was no longer needed; the forest of variously sized cocks began to fade away.

“I like it better with the cocks” objected the unicorn stallion as he hopped down from the 4x4 and approached the mutant that Silver had hypnotized.

“Hold still, this won’t hurt.” said Danny pressing his forehead to that of the tentacled human.

Forming the ethereal unicorn horn was getting easier each time he did it, easier as he became more unicorn and less human.

He eased his horn into the mutant’s brain feeling it tremble in ecstasy at this ultimate penetration. Like any human mind it was a fertile ground for a unicorn persona to grow in, more so having been weakened by Talon’s tampering. Just like the other humans this one’s persona only needed to be shown the right mental shape and it eagerly altered itself to mimic the bright white unicorn purity.

Danny retracted his horn from the mutant’s head. It would take an hour or so for the new unicorn persona to emerge, but in the meantime the mutant would be too relaxed to be a threat.

Back outside the world had reverted to normal, the surfer’s erotic illusion having faded away.

“Neatly done dudes, but, there’s like thousands of them.”

“Yes, thousands, prolly tens o thousands by now. But only one of them is important and we’re fixing to take him down” explained Silver, ejecting a spent battery from his Slavemaker and feeding in several more AA size Duracell’s, not unlike reloading a pump shotgun.

“So only one then. But like how do we get to him?”

“We take away his toys, flick him the finger and show the world that we don’t reckon he’s worth our time.”

“Won’t that, like, piss him off?”

“Exactomundo”

“OK I’m in. What’s the plan?”

“We’re going to pay his secret headquarters a little visit, take a few things, re-arrange the furniture whilst he’s out. Idea is to get him racing back home ...without... all his back-up.”

“So where’s the scumbag’s HQ? This is personal. He ruined a perfectly good gig and turned my audience into homocidal muscle-bunnies.”

“Actually its about two blocks west at the corner of west 14th and 9th Avenue.”

“Joe’s Place? That one over there?” asked Surf Kenny, making a pointing gesture his patriotic fingernails glowing.

“Oh...crap.” said Marco looking west toward their target “Say could you have fucking waited till after we took over the building?”

“Bummer. Sorry didn’t think”

“Get in guys. We’re now on limited time” instructed Silver.

“At least those in the building won’t notice” said Surf Kenny sheepishly

Two blocks to the west a large glowing arrow approximately the same height as the empire state building was floating in mid air and pointing at a building hidden by the intervening brownstone terraces.

Above the arrow were words blinking in various rainbow colours.

SUPERVILLAIN’S SECRET HEADQUARTERS GET YOUR MIND FUCKED HERE.

* * *

Inside Columbia Univeristy

Hussar galloped up to where President Avitus and his entourage stood. Hussar liked to gallop, it was what he was built for, and it also had the secondary benefit of forcing his rider to hug him tightly.

“Masters! There’s a breach! The enemy has sent slave children and brain-huggers through. Other slaves are working to enlarge the hole.”

“The Children are fake, altered adults meant to distract you. They’re merely another form of the enemy. As for the brain-huggers, burn them before they can find any hosts” Instructed Avitus.

The young Centaur saluted (fist to pectoral in the Roman way) and lurched into motion. Avitus couldn’t resist a smile at the way the elf riding the centaur bounced around on his companion’s back. His naked butt cherry red from repeated impact with hussar’s equine spine. Perhaps after this was all over he should persuade the centaur race that leather saddles were an erotic bondage accessory.

“Assist them, he might send something dangerous through.”

Glowboy and Touchstone nodded setting off after the Centaur.

* * *

The Lair

Charles looked at the boy before him. His penises itched in their sheathes, something didn’t quite ring true about this one.

“State your purpose”

“I am here to deliver a message” replied the boy moving to pass him

“Not so fast” growled Charles extending his right side penises so that they formed a barrier of horizontal limbs. “I want proof you’re what you say you are. Strip”

Without any sign of concern the boy stripped revealing the sex-less crotch that indicated he was a host to one of Master’s brain-riding offspring.

Charles retracted his penises

“Spawn. Why did you not say that you were of the Master’s brood?”

“Because I shouldn’t need to, creature. Your senses are supposed to be acute enough to detect what I am. Perhaps sniffing my host’s crotch will teach you how to detect your superiors!”

Charles frowned slightly, Talon had never taken the time to instruct his creatures on their position in the hierarchy. As far as he knew command structure consisted of Talon telling others what to do and fucking them to death if they got it wrong. Perhaps it was safer to obey the Spawn’s command just in case; after all the brain hugging parasite was of Talon’s flesh, not just an improved human like him.

He knelt in front of the Spawn placing his hands on the Spawn’s thighs, wrapping his penises about them for extra balance. It all seemed rather pointless, it wasn’t as if the host had any genitalia left to speak of, and anyway, it got all its pleasure from the Spawn that shared it’s brain.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a flicker of movement, nothing definitive, just a slight distortion that soon passed. Without warning a hand grasped his head spreading its fingers wide across his shaved skull.

There was a presence, radiant and powerful; powerful in the way that only Talon was allowed to be. It was dangerous therefore; an enemy...

He tried to move but that ability had already been denied; he didn’t even bother trying to vocalize a warning, far too late.

Fortunately he was one of Talon’s first creations and had received some harsh training to improve his mental defenses; Talon did not like the idea of slaves who would obey any old human with a commanding manner.

Undoubtedly the enemy would attack the portion of his mind that acknowledged Talon as Master. For a skilled mentalist it would be the equivalent of swapping the nameplate on the Director’s door. It didn’t matter to a normal slave who was actually in charge as long as someone was.

Quickly he dragged up the mental disciplines that Master had beaten into him. The most effective of these was mindless repetition of the Master’s enslaving words, as long as he thought of nothing but how he had felt at the instant Master had taken him, nothing could subvert him.

A memory flickered past, a small boy having his cut knee bandaged. Other memories followed, mundane images of family life, things he’d not thought of since Talon had taken him.

The attack was coming from an unexpected angle, the enemy was not trying to affect his loyalty to Talon, he was doing something else.

The images focused on his son Taylor. He recalled vague plans to recruit his boy so that he too could be reshaped by Talon; but it hadn’t happened, there had never been a moment free of duty.

He felt a pang of regret that disrupted his repetition of loyalty.

The flow of images continued, all of Taylor but showing him more recently. It came as a surprise, his son was a part of Blue Static, one of Master’s most hated enemies. It was obvious that the boy had benefited from being a part of the enemy, his physique had improved to a very sexy degree.

He felt his penises harden, the enemy that was attacking him was allowing him to become aroused by the 18 year old’s perfection.

Images followed of energy bolts, like lightning, used by Taylor to snare and control his enemies. He felt intolerable pride, his handsome son was a Master!

His mental chanting faltered as more images of Taylor were revealed, increasingly erotic ending in a sequence where Taylor, his mind linked companion Cameron and their mutual boyfriend Paul made wild passionate love.

He had a brief instant to realize that he’d been tricked and then everything was all right again. Master Troy had successfully removed him from the service of Talon and given him to his son.

Clearly his duty now was to obey Master Troy until such time as he could show Master Taylor how versatile his improved, sexually re-oriented and youthful body was.

Silver removed his hand from the mutant’s head. The others had slipped through the door whilst his Master and Marco dealt with the guard.

“Stay on guard here. Let no one in unless it’s Talon himself.”

“Yes Sir”

Satisfied that the door was covered he turned to Marco. “The others will take care of the breeding pits and guardroom. We will go to the Lair itself.”

Marco nodded, stepping out of his fallen pants. Clothes weren’t really needed anymore, his host body didn’t need them for warmth and no longer had genitalia to cover up. He gave the host persona a painful prod with one of his nerve tendrils...serve the creature right for trying to take him over.

The petty vengeance was disappointing though, the Host persona thrived on the stimulation; to its limited mind, pain was just another way that Marco used to prove he loved his Host.

Frowning he spurred the Host into action following the thief Silver into the infested building.

* * *

Columbia University

Hussar reared up, striking downward with his hooves and following up with a punch.

To his left his Elf was getting up from the floor. Elven eyes apparently didn’t have the same hypnotic effect on Spawn hosts as on humans.

Some of the insect sized creatures had managed to slip past the front rank of Protectors and crawl unnoticed into the school of journalism.

Hussar and his Elf had only detected something amiss at the last instant; already five students sported nose bleeds indicating the path of their new Master’s entry.

The maggot like creatures had a remarkable ability to leap and a very good aim for any open orifices.

Another student, his mouth open to scream suddenly gagged and staggered as a bullet-sized spawn entered his mouth and began adapting him. The boy’s pants darkened with cum stains as he became a new host-body receiving its first reward. Hussar lashed out with his rear hooves felling the new host before its master finished bedding in and entered combat.

“Out! Out now! Cover nose/mouth!” instructed his Elf holding a hand in front of his own face and using his other hand to deflect a leaping spawn.

The deflected Spawn ruptured as it hit the whiteboard. At least un-hosted Spawn were fragile.

There was a blinding flash, one of the idiot humans was taking photos. Fortunately he and his Elf had their backs to it, but the six spawn-hosts had taken it face on.

Quickly they retreated to the classroom door, as they did so, two of the Rainbow Avengers stepped in, Touchstone and Glowboy.

It didn’t take long for the two metahumans to defeat the Spawn, Touchstone generating a layer of quartz crystals that encased the un-hosted and Glowboy throwing energy spheres of pure ecstasy. As the energy touched a Spawn it’s host would collapse to the floor wreathing and arching its back in orgasmic bliss; by the time the Spawn and it’s host got over the emotional high, they too would be firmly encased in the white quartz.

“I couldn’t stop them. They don’t respond to eye contact” explained Hussar’s Elf

“According to Avitus that was the last of the Spawn swarm. You’d better get back into position though, this was just the start”

“Yes Sir” Acknowledged Hussar and his Elf.

* * *

Talon picked the new slave up by his hair, dangling him at eye level so that his feet were off the ground.

Trying hard to be a good Slave the new acquisition hung limply passive despite the pain.

Speedo had tried to possess him, only to find that his mind was considerably more dominant than that of a mere human. The short battle for dominance had been amusing and quite erotic.

There was still a small glimmer of resistance left in the new slave’s mind; that wasn’t acceptable at all. Carefully he placed a clawed finger against the slave’s neck injecting a venom designed to encourage obedience.

The slave trembled, ejaculating as the poison eradicated the last vestige of resistance.

“Now get in there and recruit me someone useful” he instructed, dropping Speedo to the ground.

“Yes Master!” replied the slave racing for the breach in the enemies’ wall at near supersonic speed.

Talon turned his attention to the army of muscular boys he had created, with a mental flick he set them in motion. It would take time to get them through the narrow opening, but it didn’t matter, if a few got trampled in the rush that was just natural wastage.

* * *

Lair

Silver used a pencil thin periscope to look around the corner into the next room and winced at the abattoir scene that the fish-eye lens revealed.

Collapsing the scope and slipping it back into its pocket in his left boot, he silently slipped into the room. It was dark, but even so he could sense a presence.

Troy remained silent in his mind, radiating quiet confidence, but not distracting the expert thief at his work.

“My analysis indicates a 79.5% probability that you are an enemy of My Master” said a young voice from the darkness.

Silver remained silent. There was a slim probability the enemy was talking to someone else; also it didn’t hurt for the enemy to be chatty.

“Your failure to reply increases the probability to 98.7%. Activation of guardians is indicated” said the emotionless voice

Silver’s eyes narrowed, if this one was going to summon guards he would have done it in the first place, not announced the fact.

“If you were fixing to summon guards you’d have done so already. So what gives? How come you didn’t?”

“My analysis is not yet complete. Master will require a full assessment of your combat abilities and sexual proficiency so that he may decide how best to use you.”

“Yeah? So how am I doing so far?”

“Combat effectiveness- 12, stealth- 30 Sexual proficiency—un-assessed” came the reply

Silver could just about see the speaker now small, with an over-large head, his beanbag seat surrounded with the bloody evidence of a carnivorous diet of raw brain.

“You’ve got it way wrong if you think I’ll ever serve Talon. He’s got no chance against my Master” replied Silver feeling instinctively loyal to Troy.

“Your chance of defeating my Master is no more than 27% based upon your selection of allies. A +10% error factor is built into this analysis to reflect my instinctive bias toward my Master.”

“You really have a thing about statistics don’t you”

“Master has allowed me to feel ..sexual release.. when I present each analysis. Aside from my natural level of loyalty, It is in my personal interest to provide as much information as Master can endure.”

Silver thought back to a conversation he’d had with his Master about the problems all Master’s had with slaves telling them what they wanted to hear...could this dude be Talon’s answer to the problem?

“I bet Talon hates it when you tell him he’s about to fuck up, I know my Master does”

“Giving Master a contra-indicated analysis involves a 40% probability of my immediate disembowelment. As my mind is a rare and valuable asset, it is my duty to ensure that Master does not discard that asset on a whim.”

“So statistically there’s no chance of you giving your master bad news” smiled Silver. Master Troy had been right and this harmless looking mutant was probably Talon’s worst enemy.

“Clearly if the chance of Master’s failure approached 90% I would be feel obliged to warn him.”

The Mekon-like figure daintily picked up a severed hand between two long fingers and taking a bite. “Your data has been most enlightening, I have re-evaluated your chance of success at 31%...and now it really is time to test your sexual proficiency. Given your well honed physique, impressive genitalia and adequate facial features, I feel sure that, after one further test, I can recommend you for Master’s personal use...See to it”

In the darkness behind the analyst two pairs of glowing red eyes opened, clearly the last comment was aimed at them.

*Incubi* warned Master

Silver grinned lopsidedly and body-rolled to one side drawing his Slavemaker and taking aim. This was just like a training exercise. Back home in New Orleans he knew several incubi, apart from their thirst for fresh cum they were all-right guys.

*Wild Incubi* snapped Troy, forcing Silver to pay closer attention.

There was no way he was going to allow Silver to get complacent here. It had taken several years to re-habilitate the incubi Talon had unleashed on New Orleans; these were wild, still flushed with the raw need, reveling in the powerful high gained from biting and milking their victims.

Thankfully the new Talon had learned at least one lesson from the first Mind War, and not created hundreds of powerful minions with agenda’s of their own.. These two would be tough enough.

Silver dodged again, The two incubi stalked forward, their pale, alabaster white, muscles gleaming in the dim light. They were identical, each looking like his concept of the ideal man, clearly they had used the time the analyst had given them to fine tune their appearance.

Except for the glowing eyes, fangs, pale skin and prodigious cock each was a clone of how Master Troy had looked before his assassination.

Unlike Surf Kenny’s illusions, this was real, if he touched those smooth abs they’d give slightly but firmly as he ran his fingers...

*!!* Snapped Troy, not a word, just the warning emotion, like a mental smack on the head.

Silver blinked and shook his head. Damn! He’d always thought it was just the eyes you had to avoid. Quickly he rolled under an arm that was outstretched waiting for his beguiled embrace.

“Impressive resistance. But ultimately futile. You’re their prey, they’ve studied you, analyzed you, changed themselves so that to you they are the ultimate fuck-buddy.” gloated the Analyst “Once they have bitten you, I shall enjoy observing your un-restrained passion. In fact there’s a 83% chance I shall get off on it.”

Closing his eyes Silver threw a pair of dice sized one-shots. From experience the tiny hypno-grenades wouldn’t stop a charging Incubus, not even a tame one; but they would slow them down and that was what counted.

<thumph> a red pink view of the inside of his eyelids, detonation, sounding like an old style photographic flash going off.

The analyst was completely out of it his eyes wide and blank, the incubi were blinded but seemed to be sniffing the air ready to find him by scent alone, ready to run those hands over his body undressing him and... This time he managed to shake off the glamour without Master’s help. When he found time he was sure he’d be proud of managing that.

A stylish summersault placed him slightly behind and between the two fake versions of his Master. Swiftly he placed a hand on each head giving Master full contact with both incubi.

* * *

The analyst shook his head, trying to clear the spots from his eyes. The intruder’s possession of advanced hypno-genic weaponry had been statistically improbable.

A tall winged figure stood before him, it was Master! He felt fear, he had succumbed to an enemy and been discovered.

There was movement behind Master, another Master..But that was statistically improbable. Master was licking his fangs in a most seductive way, there was a high probability (73%) that Master would grant him the privilege of being bitten..and if he didn’t then the other Master would. The combined probability of one of the Talons sinking his fangs into his slave’s eager neck was an excellent 92.71%.

Hang on a moment, Master’s skin was not ghostly pale...there was an 89% chance that neither of them was The Master. He moved his anorexically thin limbs trying to crawl away..too late.

The first set of fangs pierced his neck on the right, the second to the left. Heat poured into him, turning his small cock into a rock hard swelling of engorged lust.

The two incubi fought over him then, each eager to be the one to feast on the small offering. But he didn’t care, his entire attention was on caressing whichever beautiful body part the two combatants let fall within his reach. There was a good 62% chance that his lips would wrap around a cock at least briefly.

* * *

Metropolitan Museum

Coach Brigit put hir bra back on. It had been a hard fight, but the siege was broken. The boys and mutants Talon had allocated to bottling up the small militia force in the museum, had proved no match for the hermaphrodite Army of Queens.

Once they had been lovingly pinned to the sidewalk and fed some of Mistress’s special milk they’d soon stopped being bothersome. A few hours,..and a good beautician later they’d be ready to join their systers in the fight against Talon.

Something high above caught hir eye, a bird? A plane? An angel?

Coach Brigit lit one of hir cigarettes and placed it in the end of its long delicate holder. If the flying male proved dangerous s’he could always send a few smoke wraiths out to play with him.

The angel swooped down to hover and then drop gracefully to the sidewalk.

Disappointingly he was only about 3ft tall, no cherub though, just a half sized adult.

S’he wondered idly how he would look with breasts, but something made hir hesitate, he belonged to Mistress’ ally and was therefore off limits.

“Well hello sugah”

“Hi Miss, Master’s compliments, I’ve been observing from above, you need to prepare, Talon’s sent part of his army in this direction.”

“How many?”

“Thousands miss, and recruit-fucking as they go.”

Brigit raised a hand to her breast caressing her nipple until she felt the erotic telepathy link her to Mistress. The communication was instantaneous, Mistress knew the entire story and hir instructions flowed back within seconds.

“Put the lipstick away girls” yelled Coach Brigit “Mistress wants us to have fun with the boys, grab any you can find and be back here in 15 mins. The Mistress is coming in person and bringing lots of new sissy boys with her. After that we’ve an Army of males to crush under our high heels”

A jubilant cheer went up from the hermaphrodites as they began looking for potential systers.

“I’ll let you know when they get close” said the winged one.

With a wave he clambered up the museum steps and launched himself out over the crowded street.

Coach Brigit ducked, his take offs needed practice...nice ass though.

* * *

Lair

“Euww gross” commented Surf Kenny, wiping slime from his fingertips.

The room they were in had once been a bar, the pool table and other furniture had been piled up in one corner to make room for it’s new occupants. Every surface was covered in translucent pods each one with a young man curled up inside as if he were a baby waiting for birth.

“Damn, he’s been busy” whispered Marco, considerably more cautious than the flamboyant illusionist. When he’d agreed to come on this raid he’d thought he could handle it..but now.. Now he wasn’t so sure.

The problem was his host’s persona, the evil little thing loved this, and it felt right at home, close to its daddy. Fortunately for Marco he now had the body of a spawn and had the tendrils needed to remind the host who was boss.

His host body shivered slightly with pleasure, happy to receive instruction.

“Lets keep moving, there’s nothing we can do for them” said Ben, the younger Naga.

* * *

The room was black, not just dark but actually black. Danny’s herd crowded close to their stallion, it was a part of their unicorn heritage to seek comfort in close body contact.

“Rubber” hissed Ss’mn feeling the slight resistance of it against his serpentine body.

“lets shed some light on this” said Danny allowing his lightly furred skin to glow slightly.

Naturally the herd of boys copied their stallion so that a faint candle-like glow illuminated the chamber. The room was lined with rubber suits, like suits of armour, each one a variation on muscular perfection. Large slab like pectorals, well defined six-packs above hairless erect cocks.

Danny walked up to one of the suits and placed a hand against its erect nipple.

“It’s alive. The poor creature. newly created, still learning its body, still feeling wonder at its environment. It craves sensation and they leave it in utter darkness, so cruel.”

“Dangerouss” hissed Ss’mn

Danny pulled his hand from the suit, the suit’s surface tried to stick to his palm with the tackiness of masking tape.

“They are innocent creatures. We must help them.” decided Danny “Here little one, feel me”

The suit’s pectoral swelled outward seeming to look like a breast for an instant then touching Danny’s outstretched finger. The contact startled it and it’s protruding surface pulled away.

After a few seconds it moved forward again to resume contact, tentative at first and then flowing further up the unicorn stallion’s naked arm.

“That’s it little one, nothing to fear”

In a sudden move the suit flowed covering Danny from foot all the way up to the collar around his neck.

“Are you alright?” demanded Ss’mn rearing back so that most of his body was vertical, ready to loop coils around the unicorn boy or hypnotize him if necessary.

“It’s ok. It’s just hugging me, its very tactile..and quite erotic; I’d forgotten how good the tightness of clothing could feel”

the rest of the unicorn herd moved to copy their stallion.

Ss’mn folded his arms across his naked chest frowning down at them. It was quite beyond him why Master had chosen to ally himself with such as these unicorns, powerful yes, but they had about as much good sense as a ..as a horse!

Behind them, un-noticed in his corner, Latex Lad slept, physically exhausted from the creation of so many Rubberoids.

* * *

The sculpture, actually a group of figures, stood on a dais in the centre of the room, illuminated by candlelight, which burned with a pleasant josticky odor. It was an orgy in stone, naked warriors decorated only with twine armbands with small exotic looking feathers. Each warrior was giving sexual gratification to one or more of his fellows so that each hard-on was tended by mouth, hand or anus.

This was it. This was what Master Troy had wanted them to find. Silver retracted the periscope and folded it away again.

All his thief’s instincts were crying out ‘too easy’. Sure the incubi had been difficult, but they weren’t anything worse than Master’s own guards. From all he had learned in school and from Master’s memories Talon was paranoid, utterly obsessed with his own Mastery and totally intolerant of rivals.

Thinking in the way Talon thought, there should be no way that an intruder, let alone a whole squad of them, should be able to get this far, this close.

Reaching into one of his sleeved pockets he withdrew a small aerosol and squirted it into the room. Talon was known to have a healthy distain for technology, which of course made laser trip-wires more likely for being un-expected.

The spray revealed no telltale of glowing lines. Damn!

*Master...I can’t detect the trap. It’s there, but it sure ain’t one I can detect..or disarm*

Silver felt Master project an emotion of calm confidence that immediately eased his fears.

*Its not a physical trap, it’s a mental one. Here let me show you*

Silver felt his eyesight change, as if Master had switched off his eye’s colour receptors. He felt pride in Troy’s level of control, it must take great talent to have such fine control of a slave.

His colour vision returned, now he could see it, the web of force exactly like a laser grid except that each strand weaved its way across the room in an almost fractally complex ever changing pattern. There would be no slipping under a simple beam here.

Even looking at it was dangerous, he could feel his internal alarms popping. For now it was only his basic high-school anti-hypno defenses that were failing, but if he looked too long at one point it would be serious.

*I see it now* he thought *and I bet it’s just as insidious either way. A person would look right through it at the statues letting it’s instructions right in because the eye is focusing right past it.*

*Very good. Now what is it trying to get you to do?* asked Troy sounding like his 5th form hypnosis teacher.

Silver carefully looked away from the pattern of hypno-force and said one of his code words, activating a post-hypno, one he’d had carefully implanted during his first year in the Thieves Guild.

The code word activated a basic canary persona. the theory was that a canary was a really weak personality that would roll over and present its ass at the first whiff of hostile hypno. By monitoring what the canary wanted to do, he would be able to understand what commands were being issued.

Most of his teachers had frowned on the use of Canaries, they could cause I.M.P.D. (induced multiple personality disorder) sort of the mental equivalent to a burst breast implant.

He looked at the statues again and felt aroused almost instantly, the statues were the most erotic things he’d ever seem. They were sculpted in such fine detail, even the bulging veins on those massive cocks had been lovingly re-created. He needed to touch one, to see if it were as smooth and soft as the real thing...and after that taste it...and after that see if it was warm or cold as it penetrated his will butt.

He stepped forward, or tried to. His body hadn’t moved. There was a moment of confusion, terror, and then a final thought, ‘but..I cant be the canary’

Silver shuddered. That was another reason he didn’t like using his canary, the instant of wounded confusion when it ‘died’ made him feel guilty.

*It makes you want to fuck the statues. It’s pretty strong too, only took 3 seconds to pull an unshielded mind. But why? As traps go it ain’t lethal enough Talon*

*Worse than lethal. It’s an Alter, Talon gain’s the sexual energy given off by the fucking, and the victim joins his brothers as a permanent part of this display.* explained Troy *It’s also a principal focus for Talon, a lot of his power is channeled through it. Anyone he’s controlling with tattoo marks or symbols of ownership like collars or necklaces are tied to this thing.*

*So what’s the catch? If its that simple you’d have said ‘Silver blow that thing to pieces’*

*The statues were once living people, exactly like Avitus, they deserve a chance too.*

*Great! So what do we do?*

*They’re the reason I brought the unicorns along.* replied his Master cryptically

As if on cue the remainder of the raiding party appeared at the top of the stairs behind them.

“There was no oposssition Master” hissed Ss’mn “only un-hatched mutants and the ssuitss the unicorns wear.”

Silver frowned, the rubber suits appeared to be identical to those Talon had used to enslave the Rainbow Avengers, turning the heroes into tightly controlled lust driven automatons.

Master seemed unconcerned however. Doubtless his superior mental senses had already determined that the unicorn boys were unaffected.

“Talon’s turned some hunks to stone. Master reckons y’all can fuck em’ back to life”

The Unicorns grinned lustfully ..yep they were up for it.

“Better make it quick guys” interrupted Marco shivering “He’s fucking coming”

* * *

Columbia University

Talon snarled. Despite being enhanced his humans were still pitifully inadequate, it was only their numbers that counted. In the distance he could see the flare and flicker of various sorts of mind control, where his freshly enslaved humans met a variety of seductive traps and turned to useless happy mush.

Electricity-like bolts from the ones called Blue Static turning his humans into their mental duplicates, Glowboy felling three or four at a time with hurled bolts of pure ecstasy, hundreds of pointy eared creations who’s gaze held his slaves immobile as if by a basilisk and occasionally a fan of laser pumped hypnosis that could freeze hordes of his slaves where they stood.

It wasn’t so much that they were losing, they weren’t, it was simply that it was taking too long. He wanted it over so that he could get on with the victory party, his cock throbbed with the need to be quenched inside a newly submissive rebel.

He ran his eye over the next batch of slaves he intended to throw into the battle, these were the ones that had been in his service the longest, the occupants of several gay saunas who had been honing their bodies to muscular and servile perfection for many days.

Unlike the freshly enslaved cattle he’d thrown in, these boys knew who their Master was. Beyond this old guard his mutants waited, the ones he had personally re-designed, once the rebels had exhausted themselves against the pathetic humans these would be the ones to....

His head snapped around pointing directly south

“Yesssss!” he cried in exaltation

Without a further word he launched himself into the air on his great leathery wings. Shagnasty and Sidekick could deal with things here; the real prize had just shown his hand, the real opponent, the clever one, the one who had allowed him to think he was dead.

Gliding over the great towers he allowed himself to gloat, so clever, so predictable, trying the same sneaky trick he’d used to defeat him in New Orleans. Only this time, this time he was no puny human reliant on talismans and trickery, this time he was a creature of power, needing only his naturally superior intellect, his titanic muscles and venomous claws.

* * *

Lair

Silver checked the batteries in his slavemaker again and then counted the number of one-shots left, only two.

To one side the rubber clad unicorn boys were busy with the Aztec Alter attending to the stone cocks, their ghostly horns buried deep in each handsome granite head. Silver wasn’t sure if it was working yet, it might have been his imagination but the statues did seem more alive, even if they were totally immobile.

To the other side Ss’mn was showing Ben some dance moves. Silver hastily looked away lest he be entranced by the subtle caress of hand against pectoral.

In the corridor beyond Marko and Surf Kenny watched the stairs, Kenny looking casual and Marko looking like he’d rather be down the stairs and out the door.

Without warning the candles flared to intolerable brightness. Quicker than thought he whipped out his black wrap-around shades and dropped them into place.

Talon had arrived his massive muscular body landing with a thud that shook the floor, how he had passed through the roof was an unknown mystery.

“Nice body Masterson, much better than your original. As you can I too have a better body this time.” said the demon stalking forward

Silver took an involuntary step backward, Talon knew somehow that he was the keeper of Master Troy’s soul. Not good, not good

In circumstances like this there was really only one thing to do...quote Ghostbusters. He twisted the handle of his Slavemaker, the device giving a suitable thrum of power.

“You are hereby ordered cease all mind control activity and to vacate this dimension immediately”

To Silver’s surprise, it stopped Talon dead in his tracks. Talon was considering the order seriously, trying to detect the threat that had to be backing up such brave words.

*guess he’s not big on film quotes* he thought in Troy’s direction

“Are you a God?” hissed Talon

*Don’t bet on it* sent Troy replying to Silver

Silver knew all to well how the film’s next scene had gone, after the answer ‘No’, the words ‘then die!’ and a blaze of lethal fire.

“Hello Talonov” said Troy using Silver’s voice “My boy may have a sense of humor, but the demand is fairly accurate. Even now my unicorns are destroying the Alter of Aztalquotl. With that gone you won’t have enough slaves to change a light bulb. You really have no choice but to submit and obey me.”

Talon looked around him seeming to assess each opponent in turn.

“Pathetic. Is this the best you could gather human? Five of my own slaves still wearing their slave collars, one of my sons, a pair of Naga lap-dancers? Just those and that rather fine body you are inhabiting.”

Silver noticed that Surf Kenny wasn’t on the list, probably he had used his illusions to fade into the background.

“I shall enjoy taking that boy and molding him into something obedient, I think I shall have him act as your jailor gradually feeding on your persona until there’s nothing left” continued Talon sending a chill down Silver’s back along with the thought ‘shit that’s me he’s talking about’.

Troy sent emotional reassurance.

“But first I must deal with these disobedient slaves” hissed Talon turning his eyes toward Marco “Do feel free to interfere..I insist”

Marco hugged his host’s brain in shear terror. He was facing an adult, every instinct cried out that he should submit to this magnificent specimen. Furious with himself, he tried to resist the arrogantly dominant glance that was sent his way.

The way the light played on the adult’s muscles, the flexing of his leathery wings, magnificent. It was possible that he would look like that one day, after he had consumed his host’s brain and pupated, hatching as a free flying adult...but only if he were chosen, only if an adult injected the hormones that would cause him to evolve.

His body, like all bodies, longed to be an adult able to breed. It was hardwired in, become the favorite of an adult and it might allow you to evolve.

He raged against it, he was human, the thought of spawning thousands of brain hugging maggots was repulsive...and so erotic. And he still longed to have a body that stood on it’s own feet, powerful cock dangling to his knees, sleek leathery wings to take him aloft.

He blinked, it was as if he’d lost a few seconds, he’d moved forward and knelt before Talon without even being aware of what he did. He tried to pull back but a powerful clawed hand grasped his head...a second later there was a sting as the adult’s claw pierced the top of his host’s skull, injecting the hormones directly into him.

He felt elation and disgust, the brain he was about to consume had once been his. An instant later logical thought was beyond him as his body began to change, feeding on the nutritious protein-rich brain. Lacking the ability to think the host body slumped forward onto the hard floor.

Seeing Marco fall Ben moved to assist only to be restrained by Ss’mn’s hand on his chest.

“Do nothing he commandss, he wants us to attack him, by doing sso we have obeyed him. Obey him once and we are losst”

Talon turned his attention toward where the Alter had been, only to find that the arcane statues and the rutting unicorn herd had vanished.

The floor before Talon seemed to boil a mass of penis-like like tentacles lunging at him. Talon didn’t even bother to avoid the attack, the illusionary phalluses passing right through him.

“Ahh, the Naga know not to attack, but one of you has followed his instinct and obeyed me. One of you has attempted to thwart me just as I have commanded. Show yourself!”

The room seemed to flicker slightly the illusion that had coated the room with a duplicate of itself disappearing. the Alter was once again visible as was Surf Kenny in his stars n stripes shirt and knee length shorts.

Surf Kenny’s was frowning in concentration

“You are mine now. Every time you try to create an illusion to attack me, you learn to be more obedient. For one such as you, who has seen so many friends and patrons submit, the transition period is relatively quick.” Advised Talon in a calmly gloating voice “Even now I can see that the very thought of submission has made you erect.”

“Screw you dude!” snarled Surf Kenny

“Yes, I do believe you will”

For a second the room was gone replaced with a brightly sunlit Hawaiian beach; Kenny’s clothes replaced by a thong that was only just big enough to contain his bulging package.

Silver noted that in this illusion Talon also was changed, taking on the appearance of a 9ft tall Greek god, entirely human, the tiny thong strap visible from the rear indicating the extent of his clothing as he turned to fully regard his victim.

“Goood! once more! Give yourself fully”

Surf Kenny clasped his head. The illusion turned to one of pure lust. Every surface became a depiction of orgy, hairy bears, eager young twinks, boys in leather, boys in rubber, make up wearing queens, cocks of every size, a butt raw from spanking, another with a feather sticking out!

Silver recognized some of the participants, Johan Paulic, Chance, Lucas Ridgston, George Michael, Leo DiCaprio, It seemed Surf Kenny had spent quite a bit of time watching Bel Ami and Colt videos. He began to understand why Surf Kenny had complained about loosing his audience. What normal gay-guy wouldn’t want to be in a 3d virtual porn world. Certainly the display was having the desired effect on Talon.

Quietly he raised the transmitter to his lips “Now Nicky”

What happened next was barely noticeable, the addition of wave sounds crashing gently against the shore behind the groans and grunts of Surf Kenny’s humping throng of porn and movie stars.

Surf Kenny had dropped to his knees much in the same way Marco had. Slowly he took his hands away from his head looking at them in amazement. All around the illusionary orgy was slowing, all the participants were looking at Talon now, untangling, turning to face him with worshiping eyes, bowing down, worshiping their God, an obvious reflection of how thoroughly overpowered Kenny’s mind had been.

“Flattery. I like it!” gloated Talon “Note Troy Masterson how easily I have disposed of your hand picked slaves, how I leave you and that delightful boy body until last. Just the Unicorns to discipline and then..its your turn.”

Shrugging in mock sadness “In truth I am disappointed, you walking straight into my trap like this, I had expected better.”

Silver smiled broadly. Master Troy had shared it with him, the full plan. Why it had been necessary to test Nicky’s teleportation ability at the swimming pool, why it had been necessary to bring allies with obvious weaknesses, all of it for that one quietly whispered command while Talon took the voyeuristic luxury of watching Kenny’s virtual orgy.

When there was time later he’d ask Master if the orgy scene had really come from Kenny..or if it was something Master had stealthily planted there.

The erotic illusion dissipated, Kenny now focused on licking at Talon’s feet.

The sound of rolling waves intensified and the poorly illuminated room was lit by intense sunlight flowing in from the open spaces where the four walls had been. All that remained of Talon’s lair was a perfectly circular portion of the building, its roof held up only because several supporting columns had come with it.

An ambitious seagull swooped down to land on the Alter of Aztalquotl. With infinite slowness one of the statues moved a hand from Danny’s thrusting butt to brush it away.

“I believe you are familiar with Bikini Atoll” said Troy “Last chance to submit”

“Never!”

Around the edges of the building spheres of totally reflective stuff were appearing and popping like soap-bubbles, each one depositing one or two people onto the hot pacific sand

“Take him down boys”

An array of pyrotechnics converged on Talon staggering him. Balls of energy like some sort of photon torpedo, the trade-mark of Glowboy’s ecstasy bolts sending Talon’s cock into a spasm of verticality, a double helix of electrical energy from Blue Static turning Talon’s skin paler as it tried to become a duplicate of Cameron’s fine Caucasian musculature, other blasts of mental and physical change, Talon’s feet encased in growing quartz crystals, slavemaker beams targeted direct into each eye.

Silver’s eyes widened, it wasn’t possible. Talon was taking it all and not falling. Hypnotic attacks of every conceivable sort used simultaneously… and none of them were working. The Slavemaker laser he’d carefully loaded before the mission would be about as useful as a water pistol against this sort of resistance.

*It was never going to be easy* reassured his Master

“That’s more like it!” roared Talon “Prove to me that you are weaker! Even with all your powers combined you cannot win! Soon you will submit to your rightful Lord and Master! Feel your cock’s harden at the thought…soon you will be mine!”

The attack intensified as each combatant expended greater efforts.

Talon, staggered and then gestured at the five Unicorn boys

* * *

Danny thrust once more into the statue of Toztalka, the ancient Aztec prince was almost awake, the healing thrusts of his horn and cock calling up the memories of passions last experienced a millennia before.

Suddenly his neck was on fire. Feelings he thought he’d eliminated surged back to full roaring strength. Feelings of power, dominance, a need to hear whatever he fucked scream in desperate submission. His body shifted shaping itself to match the rampant persona.

The statue he was currently fucking slowly clenched its pucker hole in agony as his cock returned to its proper equine size. His long muzzled head swept around nostrils flaring, why bother with statues when there were humans? Humans screamed much louder..and besides Master wanted them taken.

* * *

The unicorns were morphing, changing from cute blonde boys into equine versions of the Minator. Around each neck a slave collar glowed with the stress of keeping the five Nightmares under control.

“Harry! Re-animate the Alter!” snapped Troy

The young mutant sent a blast of energy into the heart of the Alter of Aztalquotl. This wasn’t like animating the little D&D miniatures these statues already had personalities, almost re-awakened by the unicorn’s healing power. His energy fed back a sense of their primal warrior existence, his cock hardened in an instant. If he survived this shit he was going to seek out the Aztec princes and demand to learn all their sexual secrets... And he could already feel the gratitude for their freedom, yes they’d teach him with pleasure.

The instant they were unpetrified the Aztec Princes turned on the Nightmares dragging them down and wrestling with them. It was clear that the elite warriors, the best of the Aztec race, were a match for the dark stallion and his herd locking themselves in a wrestling match that was both combat and love-making.

Talon snarled in frustration and placed a hand against the floor setting energy coursing through pentagrams of dried blood, making the remnant floor and ceiling glow with symbols no sane person should look upon.

A portion of reality began to swirl forming a vortex of flowing colours and distortions in a spiral pattern.

Silver knew about spirals, one of the easiest of hypnotic focuses to create and also one of the easiest to resist. So that wasn’t its purpose then.

*It’s a time-portal, he’s trying to flee* advised Troy

The decision was obvious, if Talon was fixin’ to run then the barrage of mental attacks was working after all, and the only way to win was to delay him.. Physically.

“Can’t have you runnin’ out on the party boy” he yelled launching himself at Talon somersaulting in mid air so that his silver trimmed boot heels aimed directly at the monster’s crotch.

He connected, extracting a satisfying grunt from Talon. Unfortunately it left him on the ground and Talon was quicker than anyone that massive had a right to be.

A clawed hand wrapped itself around his neck and hauled him into the air. The barrage of attacks ceased. Talon had a hostage now.

“One scratch” hissed Talon conversationally “that’s all it will take. Venom to make this boy mine, venom to blind him, venom to kill him, venom to make him forget, venom to turn him into my creature”

Silver winced, the grip was tight, but loose enough that he could speak. “Yur all wind Talon. You’da done it if you were fixin’ too.”

*He can’t do it, Poor Talonov forgot something and now it’s too late* said Troy

*Had you not wondered why I was so silent? Why none of the attacks was from me?*

“What..have..you..done?” replied Talon through gritted teeth

*Taken control of a few autonomic functions, nothing you’d miss, and once I had them I just routed your nerve signals straight through, unstopped, un-tampered with, letting my control spread through...ooh lets say about 70% of your nervous system..and then of course you’ve come into physical contact boosting my ability to control you*

Talon’s other hand lifted itself up its claws pointing straight at his own rippling pectorals, muscles straining.

Silver could feel the grip around his neck loosening and then tightening again, it was obvious that Master’s control was tenuous.

“You..can’t..beat..me.. I.. Am DOMINANT!” Roared Talon with every ounce of fury in his massive body.

Suddenly he was sailing through the air toward the temporal vortex. Adrenalin kicked in, time slowed, Talon had put all his willpower into the throw, allowing Master to use the other hand to slash five venomous furrows across Talon’s own chest.

The beast was finished, but rather than submit he plainly intended to deny the world it’s Master in a final act of vengeance. ‘From hells dark heart I stab at thee’ (Montalban ST2)

There was no time left. Master had to survive it was essential. Master’s survival was all that mattered now.

*Silver what are you...*

Silver gathered all his mental strength and expelled Troy Masterson’s persona giving it a mental push in the direction of the nearest body using every last iota of willpower.

He never saw which slave it had been, never knew if he’d succeeded. The Thief of New Orleans was smeared across several eons of time long before the tiny spark of mental energy reached its target.

* * *

Charles knelt next to the corpse and poked it with one of his tentacles.

As with everything, the big guy had excelled in his genetically tailored venoms. The eyes were a mess, blind just as Talon had promised his last victim, the other venoms had done their work equally well, a variety of limbs had sprouted and portions of the torso were growing chitinous armour, other parts were already beginning to decay from around the lethal slash.

“Destroy it” ordered Harry “I’ve read too many of Brian Lumley’s vampire books to trust that fucker to stay dead a second time. As soon as we’re away, this island is off limits, we can re-name the Galapagos the Mascara’s and let The Mistress have them instead.”

“Yes Master”