The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 5: The Unicorn Cube

Greenwich Village

Malcolm looked at the shabby building that was squeezed into the junction between 9th Avenue, 14th street, and Hudson street...it was ideal. Its triangular base held a rough nightclub and a sleazy gay cruising bar, an ideal hunting ground, its upper levels held a few apartments, but only three were occupied.

A flouncing gay boy emerged from the stairwell, his bright white display of feathers and naked butt out of character in this leather and bike chain area. He was a resident and that put him at the top of the list for enslavement.

He couldn’t believe his luck the boy had seen him and was heading straight to him.

“Hi, I’ve been a bad boy, can you punish me?” he said handing Malcolm a leaflet.

“Oh yes, I think I can punish you in ways you never believed” replied Malcolm his tainted sweat filling the air with his aroma

The boy wavered unsteadily on his feet “what’s that smell dude? Its like your popper bottle got spilled.”

“Yes, I must have spilled a popper, its nothing to worry about”

“Nothing to worry about” echoed the boy, twisting his ankle a bit as he lost balance on his stiletto boots

“Easy there, breath deeply it will help clear your head” advised Malcolm

“Clear my head”

“Echo” said Malcolm smiling viciously

“Echo”

For the second time that day Dale felt himself entering a happy carefree state of mind where anything was possible. Before it had been the dry odor of tobacco, this time it was a feeling like being wrapped in cotton wool.

“Inside, I’ll do you there” commanded the man harshly

Dale moved to obey, not sure if it were the old compulsion or something new that moved him.

Once inside the stairwell the man dropped any pretence of friendliness.

“Against the wall, spread them now”

Dale obeyed, offering up his butt. This cock felt different from Taylor’s slippery meat, it burned, as if a hot poker had been inserted.

“Talon Dominus, Talon Dominus” muttered the man with each thrust.

“Talon Dominus” Dale found himself answering, repeating the phrase with each penetration.

The pain became exquisite, indistinguishable from pleasure until finally they came, liquid like lava coating Dale’s insides, his own cum staining the glued on demi-thong. He felt an odd wrenching sensation as if he were being pulled sideways and then everything became clear. The leaflets fell from his hand, they no longer had any power over him.

Malcolm pulled out and watched as the tattoo-like glyph of ownership burn itself into the boyflesh

Like a small triangular tribal tattoo situated at the base of the spine its point etching a line between the two butt cheeks, it was the secret sign of Talon’s mastery that soon would decorate thousands of obedient rears.

The boy straightened up and turned to face him.

“Talon Dominus” he confirmed, his eyes flashing briefly with a red glow.

“Good. Master Talon requires this building for his own, you will assist in its subjugation”

The slave boy bowed slightly. “My brother is upstairs and is under a similar compulsion to mine, he will be easily taken. Our father is in the merchant navy and not expected for several weeks. The apartment above is owned by the McCormicks, they are two, their son was enslaved today by Blu Static, he is unlikely to return for some time. The next apartment belongs to Joe Kawalski, the owner of the Joes Place bar below, he will be at work until 5am. The top apartment belongs to Mrs Chakrabatti she is old and has no frequent visitors.”

Malcolm smiled, this was going to be easier than he’d expected.

* * *

Hither Hills State Park, Long Island

The home-made spear pinned the gray squirrel to the tree, it had been an expert throw, killing the critter instantly.

Danny lowered his Konica 35mm in amazement. Out of the bush emerged a naked man, about his waist was a simple belt of twined grass, from which dangled the corpses of several other examples of local critter.

He looked to be in his late teens or early 20’s, he was tall, muscular without a gram of fat, long dark hair bound in a ponytail that hung down half way to his butt. A tattoo ran like a scar from his eye down his cheek. His manhood was long, and shaved clean of pubic hair.

Slowly Danny raised the Camera again using its auto-zoom to get a closer look. He took the picture. He hadn’t intended too, but there was something terribly familiar about that face, a younger version of it had been on milk bottles a couple of years ago. It was Cory, they’d been in the same class...and he’d vanished along with three others, without word, note or any hint that there was anything wrong.

The click-whirr had been too loud, the hunter’s sensitive ears had picked up the noise, he turned raising a tube to his lips

<phutt>

Danny looked down at the thorn that protruded next to his right nipple a numbness spreading through his chest. Then the forest floor came up to meet him.

Cory knealt next to the fallen photographer, checking the pulse and then lifting the eyelid to see the eyes rolled back.

Good, he was completely out of it.

He hesitated for a moment, the roar of a 747 on final approach to JFK obscuring the forest sounds.

Putting the unconscious man over his shoulder he headed back toward the camp. The day’s hunt was over early, it was not often that they were forced to take down a trespasser, and such a bounty would need to be honoured.

Later there would be a feast, followed by rituals in the memory of the fallen.

Cory felt his mouth watering, as the hunter he would get the prime cut, the roasted genitals.

It had all started two years ago, he’d gone to get a tattoo and instead of a simple tribal patterne, he’d been given one called the soul of the warrior slave, a design that had permanently bound him to obey the high priest, the Master Talon.

It had been a simple task, with the aid of a potion of the Master’s to bring his three friends under the Master’s power and soon they too had all become Keepers of the Stone, magicaly transformed, their boyish bodies becoming muscular coffee coloured powerhouses, the ancient warrior training of the Aztec hardwired into their souls.

A happy time had followed as they had obeyed their Master’s every whim, giving him all the pleasure he demanded.

Then one day, the Master was gone, he had travelled to the distant city of New Orleans to take it for his own...and disaster, Master Talon was slain and the army of warrior slaves he had created in that city had been taken by another master.

Without a Master to tell them what to do they had fallen back on what they knew. Returning to their old lives of rollerblades, TV, gameboys, and motorbikes had held no interest. The forests had called to them, they understood the forests and so they had taken up the lifestyles that their Aztec souls remembered.

Their camp was just ahead, the others would be there working on their new temple, carving stone blocks while he hunted.

“Hey, guys look what I got!”

“Nice, looks like we’ll be eating well for a few days.” replied Kyle

Zach, his brother, jumped down from the massive stone they had been carving and kissed him passionately before lifting the food’s head by its hair

“Hey dude, the food’s our old mate Danny, didn’t Master have plans for him?”

“Yeah, on account of him being a virgin, not that it matters now.”

“Well its kind of a shame him not getting off even once before he’s cooked”

“I dunno, isn’t it kind of disrespectful to fuck someone you’re going to eat later?”

“We’re not fucking him dudes.” said Mark, their leader “and we’re not eating him either, I got a better idea.”

The three frowned at their chief in puzzlement, Mark was the strongest and most dominant of the group, he had been closer to Master and as such his opinion was generally obeyed even when they didn’t understand.

“Virgins are useful in summoning ceremonies dudes. If he’s, like, still one, we can summon the Master’s soul right into his body.”

“Excellent! Maybe once he’s back Master will want his cock sucked”

“But what if Danny managed to get laid since we entered service? Its been, like, two years...well its possible”

“We’ll have to test it of course. One of the sacred items left in our care was a cube of unicorn horn. I saw Master use it once when he was creating Incubuses. All we gotta do is bring the horn near the dude, if it glows then the boy’s still a virgin” explained Mark

“Kewl”

“I will have to travel to the Master’s old residence to get the Unicorn Cube, I suggest you make him comfortable, feed him and groom him, Master will want his new body to be in good order when he moves in.”

Cory smiled down at Danny’s unconscious body, it wasn’t a bad body, not the classic muscular coffee skinned form that Master had given his warrior slaves, but still not bad.

It had never been Danny’s looks that had put off potential lovers, he’d always looked good, it was the nerdish geekyness, always too intelligent, socially inept and far more interested in his odd hobbies than getting on with people. Of course that didn’t matter now, once Master Talon’s personality was in that handsome head everything would be fine.

* * *

Greenwich village

Max awoke feeling the rough touch of hands separating his butt cheeks. After a day of experiencing gay sex he knew what to expect even if he didn’t know why?

“what the?! Get the fuck off!” he said pushing himself up and twisting around to face the owner of the hands.

Unlike before he’d not handed out a leaflet. And no leaflet meant he was under no compulsion to cooperate...at least until he found a leaflet and handed it over, he could already feel a desire to go to the discarded pile of leaflets by the door in order to hand it to his attacker.

“I already have a leaflet, little brother” whispered Dale

“Dale? No man it can’t be, you’re not gay!” protested Max even as his body obeyed the compulsion and relaxed.

“I’ve been sucking cock and been taking up the butt all day, thanks to your damn joke and I was wrong, I love it and now I’ve found something even better”

Max felt his brother’s cock nudging against his arse, it felt different, harder, more solid, as if it were made of steel or plastic rather than flesh; It was hot also, very hot.

Dale pushed in muttering some odd phrase that Max could not understand. It hurt with a burning aching pleasure. Max could tell that this pleasure was unhealthy, that it had some sort of addictive cost. He could almost make out the words and they were becoming easier to understand.

“Talon Dominus?” he said asking Dale what the words meant. But as soon as the words were out of his mouth, he felt a shiver go through him, like anticipation. The words seemed to have a power of their own.

“Talon Dominus?” he asked again, this time it was not directed at Dale but internally, the anticipation grew with his repetition. Dale’s burning iron hard cock thrusting in time with the chant.

“Talon Dominus?, Talon Dominus?” each repetition nudged him slightly closer to whatever the something was that was offered

“Talon Dominus!” replied Dale his tone of voice reassuring, promising.

It was as if he was asking “am I ready yet?” and getting the reply “nearly” the message conveyed by tone of voice alone.

Then it happened, instead of asking the question he understood the answer, roaring out the words as molten lava cum filled him “TALON DOMINUS!”

His task complete Dale dismounted allowing the new slave to get to his feet.

“We will be needed upstairs”

“Yes, of course” agreed Max twisting around to admire the mark of ownership that decorated junction of his spine and butt.

* * *

Hither Hills Forest, Long Island

Danny opened an eye, cautiously observing his captors. These boys were like something out of his wildest fantasy, each one with the sort of six pack that didn’t need to be sucked in to look good.

It was odd, they wore the faces of boys he’d known, the swim team that he’d secretly lusted after before they had disappeared, but the bodies were different. It wasn’t just that they were more muscular, the difference went all the way to the bone. Zach for instance had been a cute 5ft 6″ but now like the others was easily 6ft. Skin color was another thing, they had all been Caucasian, not even continual exposure to sun could give the uniform deep coffee gold color they now had.

The two who looked like Zach and Kyle were sat across the clearing kissing in the casual passion of lovers with plenty of time.

Naked feet appeared in front of him.

“You’re awake Danny, no need to pretend, you are our guest” it was Cory’s voice

Cory placed a woven basket in front of him, it contained a selection of wild berries, apples, green leaf and a roasted small animal. There was also a wooden cup roughly carved and filled with what looked like cider or lager.

“Cory? It is you isn’t it?”

“Sure man, its me” said Cory crouching down opposite him, his long flaccid cock dangling in full view and attracting Danny’s attention.

Cory glanced down at himself and back up. Danny blushed and looked away, embarrassed to be caught checking out Cory’s packet.

“You like? Never figured you were gay back in college, then again I didn’t know the signs back then. That’ll make it easier after the ceremony”

Danny felt his blush deepen, even admitting to himself that he preferred boys and that didn’t even comprehend the alien creatures called girls had taken him years. He’d never gotten up the nerve to actually to try a chat up line...and here he was in the company three very gay, very naked, supermodel beautiful studs..it was a dream, It had to be.

“Uh umm, y-yes. I I’m gay, I mean I think I might be” he replied nervously. “what ceremony?”

“Just something were putting on in your honor dude, a feast, some body paint, lots of nude dancing, forest potions, the usual ritual stuff”

“You’re really into this back to nature stuff aren’t you?” said Danny taking a piece of apple

“Its kind of complicated, We feel most comfortable out here, its the way of life that suits us best, we don’t need to bother with all that modern stuff and can get on with fucking and worshiping without interruption.”

“Oh” Danny took another piece of apple and took a swig from the cup, it was apple juice or cider.

“Drink up” instructed Cory cheerfully “its one of our potions”

The apple juice had a kick like vodka, a sort of delayed effect hitting a few seconds later. Danny took a second swig

“it’s a relaxant” explained Cory “we figured it was only fair to make sure you were contented before the ceremony.”

Danny smiled.

“Zach and Kyle are going to dance for you”

Danny smiled.

“and after that we’ll strip you down and give you a nice shave down below, Master had a real dislike of excess body hair”

Danny smiled.

* * *

14th Street, Manhattan

Charles McCormick frowned at the TV, the networks were running 24 hours on the Jumanjji Rampage, even the white sox game was off the air as they re-ran the sequences again, Glowboy throwing bolt after bolt of energy into the skeletal T-rex, TK gesturing at a wild boar causing its bones to fly apart. Finally the commentary moved on to the gruesome gratuitous shot of the pterosaur in its nest atop the Chrysler building...feeding.

The skeletal fossil bones had grown red as it converted its meal of human flesh into new veins and arteries.

The Mayor was still holding back, for fear of damage to the architectural masterpiece and the pundits were ripping him apart for it.

There was a smell, chemical, sort of like gasoline but with a dizzying quality to it.

“You smell that?”

“Yes” replied Jane, his wife

“Its those damn Grant boys, getting high on some shit” grumbled Charles making efforts to get his two seat wide bulk out of the chair.

He was a bit like an avalanche, quite happy to just sit there, but heaven help the person who caused him to expend the effort and move away from the TV.

“I don’t know what Taylor sees in them” commented Jane supportively, referring to their son, who was annoyingly late having missed dinner.

Charles moved to the apartment door intending to go downstairs and sort them out, again.

Opening the door was like putting his head in an unlit gas oven. The chemical stench rolled into the room, ten time, a hundred times stronger, making his brain tingle and putting spots before his eyes.

There were three men in the corridor, they had been right outside the door as if waiting for it to open. They were a bizarre sight, the two Grant boys dressed up like a pair of carnival queens almost naked apart from the expanse of ostrich feathers that spread like white peacock tails behind them. Between them, dressed in a long black leather coat and extremely short tight denim shorts was a stranger. The man’s naked torso glistened with sweat as if he had run a marathon or stepped out of a shower.

There was a soft thump behind him, Jane hitting the floor.

“yuck! You are a big one. Ah well, I am sure Master will find some use for you” said the stranger with distaste

Charles shook his head trying to clear it, holding his breath seemed to help

“Ah, Ah, none of that” said the man clicking his fingers at the Grant boys.

They stepped past him and without warning delivered a pair of blows to Charles’ ample stomach.

He gasped, inhaling deeply, it was pure reflex, the pleasant foggy feeling flooded in, making it hard to think.

“That’s better, you will find things go so much easier once you’re inhaling my hypnotic body odor. Inhale! Now!”

The abrupt order penetrated the woolly feeling and Charles’ breathed. He’d inhaled through his nose this time, the most direct route for the pleasure giving odor. He inhaled again eager to feel the sensations again, soon he was breathing regularly again.

“Now remove your clothes” instructed the stranger

“clothes” he echoed releasing his belt buckle and letting his pants drop

“Good, inhale, deeply now, nice regular breaths ”

Charles obeyed, feeling the buzzing in his head become stronger, the blobby colours before his eyes more intense.

“Take him” ordered the man

Charles heard it from far away, hands were on him gently bending him over, someone was touching his butt, pressing up against it.

“Sir, I can’t. His ass is too big. My cock isn’t long enough to penetrate.” reported Dale

“He will have the honor of the master’s personal attention then” replied Sir before turning his attention back to Charles “who is the most important person in the world?”

“Pope” replied Charles even answering the question was had needed every ounce of will power to respond

“Shortly you will meet someone who will be even more important than the Pope to you. You will obey his every wish proudly and without question.”

“Obey?”

“Yes, Obey.” The one called Sir, patted Charles on the head.

“Dale, get these two to the roof, Max deal with the old bitch upstairs and take her up too. We’ll leave the bar for now, Master may wish to feed there himself. Quickly now, I will summon the Master.”

* * *

Talon glided on the night air, making sure he was over roof tops, it would be a tactical error to simply follow an avenue or street. His slave had done reasonably well in his taking of a building, the degree of punishment would be minimal as a reward.

Flight was something he enjoyed, one of the bonuses of this body. Far to the south two streaks of rainbow light rocketed across the horizon.

A smile caressed his lips, a lot had changed since his “death”, humans with such power and so little awareness of its uses; that would change of course, that seed was already planted.

Perching on a water tower he looked down upon his new lair. He would have liked something a bit taller but other than that it was ideal. It’s position on a three-way junction meant most of the humans were too busy watching the traffic to look up.

A doorway in one side of the building attracted his attention; occasionally a human would furtively change direction and slip inside. It was the bar that the slave’s mind described, a place its patrons would never admit to visiting. If a few, or even all of them, disappeared it would go un-remarked, as each had undoubtedly said he was going somewhere else entirely before visiting.

Choosing his moment he launched himself and glided down to the roof of his new lair.

His slaves awaited him, the three fully under his power on their knees in positions of respect, heads bowed. Two women both beyond human breeding age lay discarded to one side, the last was a human of truly immense bulk, held in place by the frail bonds of hypnosis alone. All three would require extensive modification before they would be of use.

He inspected the two new slaves in their silly white feathered clothing. Pretty young things, ideal bait. They would seduce many into his thrall without any modification.

Clearing his throat Talon hawked up two of his larvae letting his offspring wriggle on his tongue for a few seconds before spitting one each onto the unconscious human females. The larvae quickly slid down their bodies to find the vagina.

Placing the larvae had been instinctive, he had no idea what the mingling of female and larvae would produce. If it displeased him he would kill it of course.

He moved on to the fat one who was looking at him with an expression of extreme fear and adoration.

“Can I say, its a great honor to meet you.” said the fat man “If there’s anything I can do for you during your visit..”

“Oh yes, definitely” Talon smiled, bearing his sharp teeth and running his tongue over them. There would be a need for an aggressive warrior form or two and this one would..

His train of thought was interrupted, his eyes narrowed. Before his “death” he’d made a point of placing wards on some of his more useful trinkets, someone was touching the Unicorn Cube, His Unicorn Cube, and using it to test for virginity. A person with the knowledge to use the cube would be a threat far more serious than the stupid “superheroes”

“I need your lust, pleasure me!” he ordered the slaves. Their sexual energy would give him the power to project his presence and “see” this new enemy.

The three slaves leapt to obey, hungry tongues licking at different portions of his long long penis. Slower to react and unable to get close the fat human chose to prostrate himself and lick Talon’s foot.

* * *

Hither Hills Forest, Long Island

Danny smiled, he’d been smiling all evening, he’d smiled all through the feast, enjoying the roast squirrel.

He’d smiled as they danced, actually it had been more sex than dance and watching had been like seeing a porno vid but real..he’d gotten bone hard watching, which was what they’d intended.

He’d almost stopped smiling when he’d seen the flint knife they had used to shave his crotch. They’d given him another swig of the forest cider and that had helped.

Zach had been very careful, holding his cockhead between thumb and forefinger, as he scraped away the hair. Zach had had to stop several times, apparently he wasn’t allowed to cum until the ceremony; the shaving combined with the delicate grip had brought him close to orgasm several times.

Danny smiled and looked down at his shaved cock, it was way kewl.

A disturbance on the far side of the clearing indicated the arrival of Mark, loping into the camp at an easy jog. It was immediately apparent that he was the leader, the others stopped what they were doing and bowed their heads.

“Did you get it, dude?”

“Yes” replied Mark inspecting Danny and frowning “The potion of compliance? No, that wont do at all, he has to be pure and fully aware”

Danny smiled

“We figured, it would be better if he enjoyed his last hours” grumbled Kyle

“Point taken, after all he’s going to lose his soul or his life”

Danny’s smile had begun to congeal. Cory pushed his mouth open and poured something bitter tasting into his mouth.

The effect was almost instant. Danny jerked his head back and scrambled to his feet. The happy euphoria that had kept him passive while they had stripped and shaved him was gone. Good old fashioned adrenaline, fight or flight, was all he had to save him now.

“Grab him!”

“Hold him, hold him”

Cory was closest and got him in a bear hug before he could even turn to run. His ex-friend’s arms were like iron bands holding him.

“This, is a piece of unicorn horn” explained Mark pulling a small ivory cube the size of a dice from a leather pouch “If it glows, it means you are a virgin, and we will use your body as a host for our master’s soul”

Danny struggled more desperately knowing full well what the Unicorn Cube would reveal.

Mark carefully extended his hand the cube held between forefinger and thumb, it glowed like a heat-tile from the shuttle, an inner radiance that grew stronger the closer it got.

Not knowing what else to do Danny headbutted the hand. There was an intense flash of light, Mark was thrown backward felling Zach and Kyle who had been stood behind their chief. A thud behind him indicated that Cory too had been thrown backward.

Not waiting for the naked warriors to regain their feet he sprinted for the forest edge.

After running all out for five minutes he stopped resting against a fir tree gasping for breath. Delicately he put his hand to his forehead. The Unicorn Cube had welded itself there, it also seemed to feel different from the sharp edged thing he’d seen in Mark’s hand, the edges were slightly rounded and the outer face of the cube seemed smaller, more like a pyramid than a cube..at least as far as he could tell by touch.

He tried to pull the thing off but it was smoothly slippery, Almost impossible to grip. It was also solidly attached.

In the distance a twig snapped. It sounded like a rifle shot to his adrenaline heightened senses. Time to move, even if it wasn’t the hunters, he needed to get clear.

* * *

14th street, New York

Having absorbed enough of the slaves passion, Talon projected himself, letting himself “see” in the place where the Unicorn Cube had been used...and lost. To those present at the other end he would look like a black hole in reality.

Four naked Aztec warriors lay scattered about, unconscious from the effect of getting the cube too close to a virgin. They were his, slaves he had carelessly discarded before his war with Masterson...and his “death”. That made things much easier.

“Get up!” he commanded

The four Aztecs leapt to their feet

“It worked dudes! Master is back!” exclaimed one with an unforgivable lack of respect.

“No, it didn’t, we never got to the resurrection ceremony” replied another “Master found his own way back”

“Silence!”

The offenders turned pale and quickly prostrated themselves before the glowing presence.

“Better. You’ve lost me a valuable tool, for that you will be punished. However, seeking to return me to life, was... appropriate...behavior. Your little back-to-nature fantasy is over, you will bring my remaining tools to me in New York.”

“Permission to speak Master?”

“Quickly then”

“What of Danny? He has your cube, should we pursue?”

“No. In this case it serves my purpose to let him run free for now. Do not question my wisdom again slave.”

With the abruptness of a light switch Talon’s presence disappeared. Slowly the four Aztec warriors got to their feet.

“That...went better than I was expecting” commented Kyle

“City again, damn. We’re going to need clothes, If we go in there in our normal gear we’ll be arrested for indecency”

“We’ll just find someone on the way and sacrifice them, we get the clothes and they get to give their lives in HIS service. I think Master will approve.”

“I can’t wait to worship his cock with my tongue”

“You and me both Bro, now lets get moving. There’s a beach house about half a day’s walk south where we can look for what we need.”

* * *

Hither Hills Forest, Long Island

It was nearly dawn, he had lost track of time and direction as he fled. Now he was on a pine wooded cliff looking out over the deep blue of the Atlantic. He collapsed on the ground exhausted, naked, his feet cut and bruised from his flight.

Delicately he felt his forehead, the cube had definitely changed shape, there could be no doubt. Danny shivered in fear at what he had felt and what he guessed was happening. The cube was a cube no longer, it was now a cone projecting about an inch from tip to base. It was attached under his skin, if he pushed at it he could feel it tugging on his skull...in short it was a horn.

He hugged his legs, a tear trickling from his eye. There had always been myths that Unicorn’s sought out virgins, even dark tales of how a virgin would lose his or her identity becoming an infant Unicorn, forgetting their human heritage as they suckled on a Unicorn mare’s milk. He didn’t want to lose his identity.

The first rays of the sun’s disk peaked over the horizon. He felt, he felt where he shouldn’t have senses to feel. The sea breeze was flowing across his skin and his horn. He looked up crossing his eyes he could just see it, it was glowing with an inner light as if it were pulling in the dawn’s sunlight. It was growing, visibly longer in so short a time.

“Nooo!” he whimpered

At the forest edge he noticed movement, for a brief instant he thought it was his pursuers, but it wasn’t. It was the forest critters, come to watch, Rabbits, a Squirrel, a raccoon, some possums.

He found he could sense their simple minds regarding him as if he were a parent, a protector.

A raccoon came forward carrying its offspring for his inspection nudging the tiny creature into the palm of his hand. He stroked the tiny creature with a finger and carefully put it back next to its mother.

As he did so he noticed that a white downy hair was growing on his arms, in fact over his whole body.

It was happening.

His awareness of the forest and its creatures redoubled, five miles away a red squirrel stopped what it was doing and sent its primitive uncomplicated love toward him.

The forest creatures needed him and sent their love to comfort him... and it was working, it was not easy to be frightened when you can feel a tide of raw love being aimed at you.

He shook his head, trying to clear it, Wishing it hadn’t seemed such a horse like gesture.

Without warning he felt his penis grow long, not the hardening of arousal but a change in its flaccid state. He uncurled and balanced on all fours, looking back between his legs, his cock ran half way to his ribcage and was encased in a furry sheath attached to his belly.

Standing on all fours was a mistake he realized, it was how a Unicorn would stand in order to look at himself.

His awareness surged outward again detecting the dogs, cats, birds, rats and mice of the city suburbs...all needing him...to be.

The sun’s lower edge detached itself from the horizon. Suddenly the change was upon him, his limbs morphing in mere seconds, to quickly for him to agonize over individual aspects of it, was this what a werewolf experienced?

He existed, but not alone, his forest’s consciousness flowed through him. He was its symbol, its soul. Almost without noticing it, Danny and his human concerns faded into the background.

The Unicorn foal staggered, learning to walk, and then having a quick gallop around. The forest thought he was cute in the way all newborns are.

Learning new senses and how his body worked, occupied his entire attention, everything was an adventure. Noticing the brave raccoon he bowed his head to sniff at the infant, it smelled good, he licked the tiny creature with his tongue, it chirped in delight.

* * *

New York

Talon sensed the brightening of the environment, the seagulls cry less mournful, the dog’s bark more playful. He licked his lips, how much sweater to let the small creatures have their moment of hope and then snatch it away. There was very little of a Unicorn that could not be used in one way or another, once he had the time to spare there would be a harvesting. He could almost taste the silvery blood already...