The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 7—The Master of New Orleans

Metropolitan Museum, New York

Taylor felt someone squeeze his hand, through the team link he knew that it was Paul, Cameron’s almost boyfriend. It was cool that Paul cared for the whole team and not just Cameron.

“Hang in there Five, these Rainbow Avengers chaps will get that stuff off somehow” said Paul

“You think? Its in my eyes man, and its fucking solid like concrete!”

Taylor felt Cameron and the rest of the team focus on him, wrapping him in their concern and reassurance. He hardly noticed the sting of the sedative.

Cameron turned to the face the others. “He’s terrified and in pain. I can ease it a bit because of his need to feel my emotions in preference to his own ...but... we need to get this shit out of his eyes as soon as possible”

“We’ve called for a special transport, that’ll get him to our New Orleans facility... we have experts there, top men. TK will go with you” reassured Speedo, indicating his wheelchair bound colleague.

“New Orleans? That’s, like, several hours away, he needs treatment now!”

“One of the advantages of being an accredited superhero team, we have access to Harem Tech’s latest experimental vehicles, in this case their CS-8 VTOL-cargo. Capable of mach 8, the Cocksucker’s gonna get us there in just over ten minutes.”

“The Cocksucker?” asked Cameron, all of Team Blue raised an eyebrow, even the unconscious Five.

“That’s it’s real name, but as far as the military are concerned its a CS-8c” explained TK

The roar of turbines from the direction of central park, confirmed the arrival of The Cocksucker.

Placing Taylor on a paramedic’s trolley they rolled him toward the sound of engines, down a corridor lined with white marble statues that seemed to follow them with blank white eyes.

As they entered the cafe at the end of the corridor of statues Cameron got his first view out of the Cocksucker Transport through the glass wall that allowed diners a view of central park.

“Oh wow”

The Cocksucker sat crouched on the singed grass with the slim muscular grace that you only ever saw on sci-fi movies. At the front it looked like a standard military craft with lethal looking winglets and protrusions, toward the rear it was circular, looking like a frying pan, a wide fan turbine mounted on a swivel assembly.

Team Blue and the contaminated security guards, were quickly ushered aboard by flight crew wearing military fatigues with the triangular Harem Tech logo on their arms.

Paul watched from inside the Metropolitan Museum as the craft cycled up to speed, slowly lifting into the air, its landing struts folding away, the massive engine rotating from horizontal to vertical. With a crack of sound that rippled across the armoured glass, the Cocksucker was gone, accelerating at impossible speed.

“Shit that thing is fast”

* * *

The G-force faded and the engine noise changed pitch. Cameron couldn’t believe it but the Rainbow Avenger’s craft had reached its destination already.

“I guess we don’t get to wait for a landing permission?”

“New Orleans is a special case, we have priority clearance whenever we are out here.” explained TK “I think you’re in for a surprise, New Orleans is not as the outside world perceives”

Cameron frowned, as did all of his team, not understanding the comment and its distraction from Taylor’s blindness.

“The museum guards will go through the security check, we will bypass it” whispered TK

They passed down the long connector tube that linked the Cocksucker to the airport hub. At the security checkout Tk beckoned to Cameron indicating that the team should go through the door marked Staff only, whilst the museum guards and Morgana headed through the normal entry hall.

Once inside, TK turned to face them face serious. “What you are about to learn can’t be repeated outside of this city, understood?”

“Look, whatever, ok? Lets just get Taylor to your top men” said Cameron.

Eager to get some treatment for his Number Five he began to move past the wheelchair bound superhero. TK moved his hand slightly and Cameron felt his face hit something invisible and solid.

“Pay attention. Do I have your solemn word that nothing you see here will be talked about?”

“Yes, alright, I agree. Now what’s so damn secret that I’m to say nothing at all?”

“Watch” said TK pointing at the one-way glass.

All the new arrivals were being invited to look into a device that looked like a stereo-microscope. The words <For Your Security: Retinal Scan> appeared above the row or machines.

“You recall the news about 18 months ago, about six months before we all got powered up?”

“Something about a terrorist plot, all the New Orleans politicians were kidnapped and they had to hold interim elections. Hence the extreme airport security, So?”

“It didn’t happen quite that way...and those aren’t retinal scanners”

Beyond the wall the first row of passengers stepped aside from the retinal scanners with a precision that reminded Cameron of how his boys reacted to his thoughts.

“They’re hypnotized?” Cameron guessed his frown deepening

“They were right, you do catch on fast. Everyone who enters the city gets a small attitude adjustment”

“Why? Its a bit excessive for airport security.”

“It all goes back to the so-called terrorist attack last year, it never happened, or at least not the way the world heard it.”

Beyond the screen the last of the passengers, including the guards and Morgana had gone through the machines and were now standing on the far side seeming to pair off man with man, woman with woman.

“There was an attack, but it wasn’t terrorists, it was an evil megalomaniac called Talon. Talon intended to rule the world through hypnosis, New Orleans was to be his base of operations, he came that >< close to success too.”

“How the hell does that justify hypnotizing people? Isn’t that exactly what this Talon dude would have done?”

“Probably. Let me explain. Talon was stopped, but not before he had turned nearly all of the population into gay slaves.. happily obedient, submissive, gay slaves.”

Beyond the glass some of the new arrivals were kissing, tentatively at first and then with increasing passion.

“A young English guy called Troy Masterson managed to stop Talon, the only catch was that all those happy submissive people didn’t want to go back to being free and demanded that Troy be their new master”

“I think I see where this is heading. Go on.”

“The only way for the slaves to stay enslaved was to make sure that nobody suspected. So they took the leftover Mind Control tech and set up a cordon around the city. So far its worked nobody suspects that New Orleans is a gay utopia.”

“So they’ve just turned Morgana into a submissive slave?” asked Cameron in a dangerous tone

Beyond the glass the kissing had gotten to the hand down pants stage.

“Not quite. As I understand it the machine sets up a few basic compulsions.

First if anyone is intending to live or work in the city they have an irresistible urge to visit the local hospital for permanent re-orientation, the same for any criminals, as for any visitors they have a sudden desire to try same sex as the dominant partner, and a compulsion to forget the whole thing when they leave.”

“My god.. But.. Why are we not being brainwashed with the rest?”

“Two reasons. First a kind of etiquette thing, a Master doesn’t poach on another Master’s territory. Your “Team” count as slaves by most definitions.”

“We are not slaves, we enjoy being more like Cameron” said the team indignantly

“..and the second reason, you’re a New York meta-human with a proven mental ability, there’s no guarantee that you’d have gone under properly” explained TK.

* * *

Ben Jenkins waited his turn at the security check out, annoyed. He was supposed to be getting his small plane pilot’s exam today, but some damn great aunt he’d never heard of went and died and because his folks were into the whole religion thing, he’d been given no choice but to attend funeral.

He glanced across at the next queue, there was a cute babe opposite him wearing a thigh cut, back-less evening dress that only just covered her small breasts, it was totally inappropriate for a long journey and her hair seemed ruffled as if she’d been in a fight.

She smiled at him and winked.

Hastily he moved up to the retinal scanner, hoping to hide his blush. Red laser light danced across his field of view with beautiful patterns. He had intended to just glance long enough for the thing to do its job, but found himself wanting to watch the relaxing swirls instead.

A couple of earphones clicked into position, there was a brief electronic chuckle like a modem and then a voice seemed to speak from the centre of his head.

“Immigrant or visitor?”

“Visitor”

“Duration of visit?”

“Three days”

“Criminal Record or un-confessed crimes?”

“I graffitied a bus stop when I was 16” replied Ben in a relaxed voice, after all it was only a machine

“You are sentenced to one week of graffiti cleaning duty upon your return to point of origin.” said the Retinal Scanner

Ben felt oddly relieved, accepting the penance that the machine had dealt out without hesitation.

“Please watch the pattern and state when you are totally relaxed”

Ben watched the beautiful lights flowing into new shapes, he could almost see numbers counting down and as the numbers got closer to zero, he fancied the patterns looked like sketches of men engaged in passionate kisses that flowed in and out of the laser show.

“I am relaxed”

“The laser shows images of your deepest fantasy. What did you see?”

“Men kissing” replied Ben, it was an odd question for a retinal scanner to ask, but he was feeling too relaxed to be really concerned.

“You are now ready to indulge your gay sexual fantasies, the citizens of New Orleans are eager to serve you in your journey of self discovery.”

“Wow, they are?” said Ben confused and somehow relieved that these friendly people would help him with the desire for man-sex that he had only just become aware of.

“It is their duty and pleasure to submit to your sexual needs”

“Cool” Ben fantasized, imagining pointing to a passing stranger and commanding him to suck him off right there in the street.

“For the duration of your stay you will feel no sexual inhibitions. Your clothing can be picked up upon departure.”

“Thanks!”

“We will now program your brain with an instinctive level of obedience to your new Master, Troy Masterson. A complimentary copy of his Autobiography “Various Techniques of Mind Control” is available at the checkout.

The lasers shaped an image of a surprisingly fit young guy. Ben could see from the firm yet friendly look of his face that this was a guy that could be trusted implicitly and should be obeyed in all things. Just looking at him made him want sex.

The laser image snapped off and the headphones detached. It took Ben a couple of seconds to return to reality.

Getting up he moved into the check out lounge, the girl in the next line was also walking through, although he was a lot less interested now that he was free to indulge his gay tendencies...and then he saw it, a tent pole that pushed out the front of her evening gown.

His already erect cock hardened to the max and pushed its head up so that it peeked out above his belt buckle. Normally he would have quickly adjusted himself, but today he didn’t care, he didn’t even feel the need for a chat up line.

Ben walked up to the lady-boy and planted a kiss on the red glossed lips, the kiss was quickly returned, two bullet hard nipples prodded into his chest and the lady-boy’s cock nestled next to his own.

The kiss continued, in the background he noted that his dad had gotten lucky and was being sucked off by a Hawaiian shirted surfer dude, whilst his sister and mom were making out on the far side of the room. He was happy for them but didn’t allow it to distract him from the breasts and cock in front of him.

From a side door a number of naked men wearing only utility belts entered the room, for a moment Ben wondered who they were, but relaxed when he saw the words AIRPORT STAFF written in skin paint across their bulging pecs. It soon became apparent that they were here to help undress the new arrivals and take the unwanted garments to storage.

Ben found himself looking at a really cute 20 year old staffer who wanted to unbutton his flies and fold his discarded T-shirt, with a shock he realized that from the waist down the boy was a snake, literally. Instead of legs his tanned skin became a long length of scaly coils. Ben decided he liked the look of the staffer, liked it a lot.

Another staffer, a human one was attending to the lady-boy’s evening dress, but Ben didn’t care he was totally focused on the hot young snake boy before him, recalling something half remembered.

“I...want to fuck you” the sentence came out as a rush.

The boy smiled brightly, took a hanky from his belt and wiped the painted letters from his chest. “Master, I am yourss to command”

Unnoticed, the lady-boy was led away by two of the other airport staff, a hand resting on each of their cocks.

* * *

Cameron watched fascinated as a snake-like mutant wrapped himself around one of the new arrivals.

“He’s a Naga, a native of these parts”

“Huh?” said Team Blue in unison

“The snake boy, he’s of a species called The Naga, finest erotic dancers in the world I am told. His partner had better be careful or he’ll end up as legless as the one he’s kissing”

Morgana entered the office along with the museum guards, all Completely naked.

“You guys will need to strip down, its part of the security arrangement. Kids under 18 wear school uniform and don’t do sex, 18 to 50 year old go naked indicating their availability, that way they can detect any outsiders by their appearance.”

Cameron glanced at the team and began loosening his tie, a split second later they were doing the same. Even Five, horizontal on the stretcher fumbled with his belt buckle until One and Three moved to assist.

“When in Rome, I guess. Now can we get Five to that doc of yours.”

* * *

The Lair

A rather fine Oriental squirmed on Talon’s lap clenching internal muscles that massaged his 2ft long cock. This one had only been slightly redesigned, turned into a pleasure drone with enhanced healing ability so that Talon could be as rough as he liked without killing the creature. Unimproved humans had had a nasty habit of dying of internal bleeding when he pushed his cock all the way in. The mutation and a mental compulsion to treat all pain as if it were pleasure had quickly stopped the annoying screams.

A translucent globe occupied the centre of the chamber, it had once been human, but its upgrade had been so radical that it was only possible to say that its base was organic.

“Show me the City Hall kitchens”

The globe shuddered eager to obey, its orgasm providing the mystic power needed to fulfill its function. An image formed, a cook’s assistant looked around carefully before regurgitating a squirming mass of larvae that burrowed quickly into the large pan of egg fried rice, their small white bodies almost identical to the grains.

“Show me Tiffany’s”

The image refocused. A young salesman placed a rams head amulet under the velvet of a necklace display. The glittering jewelry glowed slightly with an internal light before returning to normal.

“Show me Sidekick”

The globe showed a bed, its sheets ruffled. A naked body thrashed around in its sleep, perspiration glistening on every smooth firm muscle.

“Good, it starts. The more you resist my young friend, the greater your submission will be.”

* * *

New Orleans

The limo passed through the evening streets, Cameron watched, fascinated despite his worries over Taylor. The main difference, apart from the lack of clothes was the lack of cars, everyone was jogging or cycling.

“No cars?”

“They believe that it’s their duty to be as fit as possible”

The limo braked suddenly as two men with blue painted shoulders chased a third across the road. They caught up to him pinning him to the limo’s hood.

As soon as the young man was pinned the fight stopped, the victim getting up and shaking the hands of his pursuers.

Cameron’s eyes widened, the blue painted guys had the word COP written on their chests, their victim had the word PICKPOCKET.

“What the fuck?” said the entire team.

“They had a problem early on, Washington demanded to know what they had done to get a zero crime rate. So they designated some people as criminals.”

“Designated criminals? That’s really, really bizarre”

“But effective, obviously they don’t keep anything they steal. It keeps the police and populace alert, gives them something to write reports and newspaper articles about; keeps everyone entertained. In fact, I gather its something to be boasted about if you find a “you were burgled” card on your pillow.”

The three moved to the footway chatting like old friends. Allowing the limo to continue on its way.

* * *

Troy Masterson waited on the steps of the vast Bio-Manipulation complex. It was times like this that he wished he hadn’t been forced to become a Master. Life had been much simpler when he’d just been an under-graduate at Bath University; but that seemed like a lifetime ago, It still amazed him that it had taken less than two years to change him from a student struggling with Engineering Theory level 4 to the ruler of a gay paradise with responsibility for several million people.

The business in New York was worrying, far too reminiscent of the nightmare fight in the mausoleums of The City of the Dead.

He felt Sean’s comforting hand slip into his. His first slave, his favorite, Sean always knew what his Master needed, even when he didn’t know himself.

The small convoy of vehicles pulled up to the steps, giving Troy his first look at his guests. His attention was immediately drawn to Cameron, a muscular young athlete, and a mind controller of a limited sort. A quick rummage through Cameron’s brain revealed a personality not unlike his own; a person thrust into Mastery by chance, doing his best to care for those that had become totally dependent upon him.

“Find anything interesting?” demanded Cameron sharply

“You felt that?” asked Troy surprised. “I must be losing my touch. I’m Troy Masterson, Governor of New Orleans and this is Sean, my lover”

The boy at Troy’s side smiled, clearly proud that his Master should be so complimentary.

“Cameron ‘Blu Static’ Dunbar. And these are One, Two, Three and Four.” he replied indicating the nearly identical boys who bowed their heads in turn as their numbers were called. “Do you normally rummage through peoples thoughts like that?”

“Bad habit, sorry. Nice mind you have there by the way”

“I’m glad you like it. Now can we get my number Five some treatment”

“Of course. If you can remove your mind link we’ll send him ahead.”

Cameron nodded, concentrating on detaching and constraining the energy leash. This was never easy the energy constantly sought to reconnect either with a person or to the nearest metal.

* * *

City Hall, New York City

Mayor Schwartz tucked into his special fried rice, his favorite dish. It was his habit to operate a business lunch policy, not bothering to stop the city’s business just because of the need for food.

“This business with the pterodactyl has to stop Bob” said Mack Leibstrom, his principle secretary “The longer that thing’s out there the lower your ratings will be”

“I got to agree, we can always repair buildings, but that thing has got to be stopped.” said the Chief of Police waving his fork in the mayor’s general direction.

Down the long table the collection of department heads and special advisors nodded their heads wisely. Bob felt contempt, yes men nearly every one.

Without warning one of the Port Authority civil servants pitched forward onto the table his body twitching, his dish of rice scattering onto the floor

“Michael?!”

As one, the politicians moved to aid their colleague, Unnoticed the maître d’ moved from behind the A la Carte, slipping out into the corridor to stand at attention outside.

Even as the Mayor pushed his seat back another advisor collapsed to the floor, his heels drumming the floor.

“What’s happening?” he demanded, seeing two more collapse and feeling a twinge of pain in his stomach.

The first victim, Michael, seemed to recover sitting bolt upright scanning the room with emotionless eyes.

Suddenly Mayor Schwartz lost interest in everyone else’s problems as pain shot from his stomach into his spine. A spot of pleasure in the middle of the pain inched slowly up his spine and below the spot of pleasure everything was comfortably numb.

At some point the floor had come up to meet him and he could see his feet drumming against the ground, his cock formed a hard tent in his pants even though he couldn’t feel either sensation. The spot of pleasure reached the base of his skull and expanded, sending wriggly tendrils of sensation weaving around the inside of his head.

His body stood up on its own and he could feel pleasure every time his limbs moved without his control. He tried to move his hand but felt only pain.

Whatever it was controlling his body was scanning the room checking the others until it locked on to the deputy fire chief, the only person not to have eaten the rice. His body moved sending the pleasure through him, the act of picking up a rice bowl creating an orgasm in his hands.

“Detain the host” instructed Michael

The others moved to obey grabbing the man’s limbs and forcing his mouth open. Mayor Schwartz’s body took the rice and held it forward, the rice seemed to take on a life of its own flowing out of the bowl and into the struggling man’s mouth.

The struggles changed to twitching and then relaxed compliance.

“This host is now under control” reported the captive.

Mayor Schwartz enjoyed the pleasant sensations coming from his limbs. The continuous orgasm was training him to relax into passive immobility, the slightest attempt to move his limbs on his own caused pain, far easier to just exist and feel.

Wrapped in pleasure he watched passively as his body undressed and grappled with the others one after another, it seemed that his body’s new master liked to fight. Whatever was in control was a good wrestler, using moves he’d never imagined to pin an opponent and then insert his cock. But even skill didn’t make up for lack of bodymass, facing the fire chief’s massive arms, his body’s controller had no chance.

The Chief’s huge cock reamed into him and his struggling body gave a shiver of delight, becoming limp and passive.

Suddenly he understood everything, he was host, the entity that moved his limbs was his Master, the Fire Chief’s Master was stronger and his Master was its eager slave. Somewhere out there was a great Master even more dominant than the Fire Chief’s Master and all submitted to that one.

The issue of dominance resolved the city management returned to their discarded clothes, the lesser ones eager to assist with the placement of sock’s and pants on their superior.

* * *

New Orleans

Team Blue eyed the vast technological pile with suspicion, it didn’t look very medical, in fact it looked more like it belonged on a Star Wars film set. As they walked past it a queue became visible at its far end.

“What is that thing?” asked Cameron

“The regeneration chamber, a highly specialized reality manipulation device. If necessary we’ll use a smaller version on your boy’s eyes”

“Are all those people ill then?”

“Not ill, Just old. With a gay city I have close to zero population growth, If the city is to survive it needs replacement kids. On the far side of the machine freshly minted school kids are being collected by their families”

Team Blue stopped dead

“Did you just say that fucking thing can make someone young again?”

“Serial mortality, they regress mentally as well as physically, still gay and submissive, but celibate until they reach eighteen again.”

“but..I mean...the technology, its not possible”

“Oh I agree, totally beyond what we can do, even with my sort of scientist, the sort of scientists who have to be ordered to go home at weekends. TK told you about how I inherited the city?”

“Yes”

“this gizmo was one of the things left behind after the battle. Ah, we’re nearly there, the Bio-lab is just through that airlock” explained Troy

Cameron inspected the transparent door, it was the first of a series of four leading deeper into a brightly lit white chamber. Biohazard logos were prominent everywhere. Morgana and the museum security guards were sat on examining tables, drinking from mugs the scientists had provided. Seeing the others Morgana waved.

On the other side of the room Taylor was lying on the bed of a hoop shaped scanner, beyond him something that looked like a human sized wasp nest was placed on a similar device.

With a gasp of release Cameron let the energy leash he had been keeping restrained snap back to its normal spot dancing around Taylor’s head. Taylor let out a sigh of pleasure as the mental link was renewed.

“That thing on the other scanner is our main patient, we think there’s someone inside that shit” explained TK

“Oh there’s someone inside it alright” said Taylor

Everyone turned to look at him in surprise.

“When Cameron hooked back up, it kind of kick started my eyesight, I can see through this stuff on my face.”

“Let me look” replied Cameron concentrating on seeing through Taylor’s eyes, the energy connection between them growing brighter as he did.

It was not like normal seeing; the people Taylor’s eyes were looking at seemed to crackle with an energy aura while at the same time the tables, chairs, equipment and walls were semi-transparent.

Taylor helpfully looked toward the hard shell of stuff so that Cameron could see what he had seen. Inside the shell he could see a naked male figure curled into a ball, at first it seemed as if he was covered in snakes that slithered around his limbs. On closer inspection the snakes appeared to be penises, all crackled with a dark aura distinctly different from the bright colors surrounding the others.

“Five is right, there’s a guy in there, and he’s like the one that attacked the Met. Tentacles like cocks and stuff” commented Cameron

“Right then, we’d better see about getting this stuff off you Taylor” said Troy waving a hand at the scientists who bowed and hastened to obey.

The task proved simpler than expected with the hardened substance falling from Taylor’s eyes relatively easily.

Taylor felt like smiling but the flow of emotion he received from Cameron seemed to indicate some further issue.

“What?” he asked

One of the scientists held up a mirror showing him his eyes, which now had catlike vertical slits. After a moment of shock he took a second look, actually he looked kind of kewl. The new eyes made him look exotic. He briefly fantasized of boys falling in love with his new look. The team’s concern eased as his acceptance fed back through them.

On the other table the scientists had started work on the cocoon

“Stop!” instructed Troy

Everyone obeyed instantly surprised by his sudden abrupt change of orders.

“Something odd is going on at the Regeneration Chamber, I can feel the old folks distress.” explained Troy getting a far away look on his face.

Cameron recognized that look, it was how he looked when he was in one of the Team’s heads.

“The machine is not letting anyone else in and appears to be rearranging its components. Which I’ve got to admit is not usual behavior in a major household appliance” said Troy leading the way back.

By the time they arrived the wall of technology seemed close to finishing it’s rearrangement. An archway had been created around the point where the old folks had been entering the regeneration chamber.

Energy crackled, forming a blue white vortex that eddied and spiraled.

“Temporal Energy” warned TK erecting a wall of force between them and the machine.

There was a blinding flash, the energy dissipating, the mountain of technology slowly moving back towards its previous configuration.

In the space before the machine a man staggered forward two steps, desperately wounded, blood pouring from deep cuts, some sort of bone spine impaling him through the chest. It was immediately evident that the new arrival was mortally wounded.

“Don’t let. Don’t let it hatch... save the city” gasped the man before collapsing in a widening pool of blood.

Cameron looked from the man to Taylor, it was obvious they were the same person, except that the Taylor on the ground was older, the pain of rough times written on his body in old scars and fresh wounds.

Troy looked at the new arrival for a few seconds and then turned to the others. “He’s dead. But I got a few fragments of his memory first. He was a time traveler. I’m afraid the shit hit the fan in our future, you lost a war with a demon...and I.. I was already dead.”

“Umm” was all that Taylor could say, Cameron could feel the bizarre mix of emotions running through his boy, disbelief, fear, curiosity, confusion.

“In his world, the creature in that cocoon killed me in about 15 minutes time, future Taylor figured that was a turning point. A force of incubi overran the city just as the survivors were preparing this time trip as last desperate gambit, we’re lucky to get his warning at all.”

“So all we gotta do is slay sleepin’ fucking beauty and the future’s safe?” asked the naked Morgana sipping his coffee

“He’s only a pawn, we still have a demonic takeover to stop...and we aren’t killing him”

“Permission to speak!” snapped Sean, a surprising amount of steel in his usually submissive voice.

“I know, killing him makes sense, but I will not descend to that level. That poor bastard didn’t ask to be turned into a creature any more than this city was given a choice about being enslaved.”

“Your boy is right Hon, if its important enough to travel through time for, its got to be done.”

“What if...” said Three thoughtfully.

Cameron read the idea in his boy’s mind and nodded encouragingly

“Yes?”

“What if you used that Regeneration Chamber gizmo? Wouldn’t that revert him to before he got cocooned?” said Three

“Exactly, only we won’t use the big machine, we’ll use the portable.” Troy grinned, clicking his fingers at Sean and making a vague dismissive gesture. Sean bowed and departed at a purposeful walk.

* * *

Taylor filled his time just looking at people with his new vision. Everyone had a unique aura but there were some features that the aura’s shared that made him suspect he was seeing something important. The other members of Team Blue shared glows that were variations on a theme. Cameron’s aura was brighter than most and this Troy guy was so intensely bright he had to squint when he looked at him. The thing in the cocoon was unlike the others, its aura was dark, unhealthy.

Sean returned at a run holding what looked like a palm PC and handed it to Troy, who took out a stylus and began typing.

“Ok chaps, I suggest you stand well back. This thing is powerful technology and I’m not convinced its previous owner gave a damn about side effects”

Troy aimed at the cocoon and hit a key. At first nothing seemed to happen and then slowly the material of the shell began to fade revealing the naked figure within. Finally the shell stuff was gone and the creature revealed, it looked exactly like the creature that had attacked them. The changes continued, the muscular tentacle equipped man becoming smaller and less muscular, the tentacles fading away leaving a collar wearing boy of about 13 years curled up naked on the table.

“There ya go told you we wouldn’t need to kill him” said Troy turning away to hand the device back to Sean

Taylor frowned the young boy’s aura was still dark and seemed black as night around the collar.

Time seemed to slow, he inhaled about to give a warning.

The boy was already in motion leaping through the air. Fresh tentacles were already growing from under his arms, his fingers becoming talons.

The boy was shouting something, a war cry as he flew toward the Master of New Orleans “Talon Dominus!”

Troy began to turn a look of surprise on his face, but Taylor could tell he wouldn’t get out of the way in time. Morgana, Sean and TK were also only just beginning to react.

The rest of Team Blue were faster, seeing what he was, but it would still take precious instants for Cameron to react and guide a coordinated team response.

He needed to act now, he remembered how Cameron had detached the energy leashes to blast the creature at the museum, if he could do the same...

Cameron felt something ripped away and for the first time in months he was alone in his own head. He continued to turn seeing the leaping boy-creature hit in mid leap by crackling energy, like his energy but pouring out of Taylor’s eyes.

The crackling blue fire ate into the creature consuming it even as it reached toward Troy, the smoking collar falling empty at his feet.

“Fuck!”

The adrenaline quickened time seemed to return to normal speed and the energy leashes snapped back into place.

Cameron’s eyes widened in shock, he was no longer at the centre of the web, all the energy leashes now led back to Taylor. He could already feel his own preferences changing to match Taylor’s.

Sean moved to pick up the studded collar.

“Don’t touch it” warned Taylor with Cameron and the rest of Team Blue echoing his words “I can’t explain it, but that thing is still dangerous.”

* * *

French Quarter, New Orleans

Ben Jenkins awoke, there was an itch inside his head. Carefully he untangled himself from his snake boy lover, kissing his forehead to rouse him.

Ss’mn awoke and kissed him back.

The itch in Ben’s mind turned into a desire to turn on the bedside TV. He did as instructed.

“...Repeat an attack was made today against our lord and Master Troy Masterson. As of now this is city is under security lockdown. All visitors are to report to hospital for permanent assignment as citizens...”

“Do you know where the hospital is? It looks like I am staying after all.” asked Ben

Ss’mn smiled in delight, his lover would be staying and he was sure it would not take long to persuade him to lose his legs and become one of the Naga people able to twine about him in a passionately constricting embrace. Even the thought of it made him horny and he let the tip of his tail tickle Ben’s anus.

“Sshow you, affter I fffuck you sssilly” he whispered

“Oh! Ok!” smiled Ben

Ss’mn coiled around and around, wrapping Ben in his coils before pressing his hardened nipples against his lover’s, running his forked tongue up the valley between his pecs, over the adams apple, up the chin ending in Ben’s eager mouth.

* * *

Lakeside Airport

Troy watched as his visitors got aboard the Cocksucker taking with them a selection of hypnotic and anti-hypnotic devices from his armory.

Of particular interest were Cameron and Taylor, The pattern of control was visibly changing as if the energy had not quite decided which head to emanate from, the link between Taylor and Cameron seemed brighter than that with the rest of the team. Every few minutes the center of the web would switch from one to the other.

“I am surprised we’re not going with them Master” said Sean

“I picked up quite a bit from the mind of that future version of Taylor, more than I told the others. Our old enemy has a head start, if we went to New York today he’d have us dead or demonized within a week...and yes it is Talon...back from the dead and without even a shred of what little humanity he used to have.

We need time to prepare Sean, Taylor and Cameron don’t realize it yet but combined they are evolving into something nearly as powerful as I am, they will at least delay what’s coming; Hell, in that alternate future they were last ones standing.

As for us, I hate to do this, but we are going to have to start recruiting an army. Talon won’t be satisfied with a single city, he wants it all. We’re going to have turn as many to our side as we can before he can spawn a horde large enough to take us down”

Sean smiled slightly at the thought of thousands of new boys pledging allegiance to his Master. It was part of his Master’s character to resist enslaving people without good reason. It had been Sean’s self-appointed task to provide good reasons.

Finally his Master was realizing what Sean had seen clearly from the beginning, the world would not be a utopia until every man, women and child acknowledged Troy Masterson as their lord and Master.

“We have sufficient Hypno-Lasers in stock to equip a force of 50,000 Master” informed Sean

“That many? I didn’t think we captured more than a couple of thousand”

“There was a factory making crucifixes and statues of the virgin, hardly the most useful stuff, so I had it re-tooled. They are producing 500 a week. I figured you’d be needing them sooner or later, Master.”

“That’s what I like about you lover, always anticipating my needs” Praised Troy.