The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chaper 9: Love is all you need

JFK Airport

Paul wandered through the vast terminal grabbing a burger before heading to the Rainbow Avenger’s private hangar. He had received a telepathic message from someone called Troy saying that the Cocksucker would be back in about an hour. How this Troy knew to contact him was a mystery.

It was a relief to know that whatever that stuff was that the mutant had squirted into Taylor’s eyes it hadn’t hurt him or any of the others it had touched. Perhaps now he’d be able to have a proper date with the Team without interruptions from rampaging super villains.

He’d been thinking about it while they were away, wondering about his own feelings. He’d barely met Cameron and the team, and yet he missed them, worried for them and dreamed about them.

As usual Morgana’s razor sharp perceptions had seen something, and her matchmaking (he hoped) was spot on. And then the doubts set in, what if Cameron and the team didn’t feel the same way? He had a nasty suspicion that the elated highs and doubtful lows would continue until he knew for certain that Team Blue Static felt the same way he did.

As he passed the lounge area an advert on a plasma screen TV caught his eye.

<Are your teachers making you do too much homework? Do your parents tell you to turn the music down? Why not invest your pocket money in a Larry Totter hypno-wand by Harem Tech. Just aim the Larry Totter hypno-wand at your target and he or she will become an obedient servant. Batteries sold separately all usual terms and conditions apply.>

Paul shook his head at the quality of merchandizing tat being sold to kids these days, the Larry Totter hypno-wand looked suspiciously like a gold painted dildo.

* * *

South Carolina Airspace

The CS-8c Cocksucker cruised slowly Northeast over South Carolina. There was no need for hyper-speed for the return journey so the pilot was keeping pace with the normal air traffic pattern. A journey that had taken 15 minutes the other way would take 3 hours.

Morgana snuggled back into her seat with a cup of cocoa, she had to admit Master Troy really knew how to kit out a transport.

An uncomfortable hard something in her pocket ruined the moment. Fishing about, she pulled out the cock shaped hypno-laser that had been a gift from her Master. Once the gold coloured plastic device was stowed in a less uncomfortable location she settled back flicking open her personal, signed copy of “Various Techniques of Mind Control” She’d thought it would be a boring slog, but Master Troy’s autobiography was turning out to be quite an adventure and really erotic. She’d been fascinated and turned on by each further submission to Troy’s power. She supposed it was because she too belonged to Troy, she could empathize with the thrill of revelation each new convert experienced as they gave themselves to him.

There was a noise from the back of the aircraft, stealthy, sort of wet and grunty. Morgana frowned and set the book aside to go look. Wet grunty noises were not what you expected when airborne

* * *

CS8-c Cargo bay

Ss’mn strained, clenching down, trying to keep the birthing quiet, the bulge had reached the far end of his python like tail, the next few contractions would finish it.

It had taken hardly any hypnosis to persuade Ben that their sex would be a quantum leap better if he too were of the Naga, his legs replaced with a long sexy tail.

He allowed his mind to drift back to that happy moment. They’d been in the CS-8c hanger, he’d sneaked Ben in to see the futuristic aircraft, and of course seduce him in a secluded location. He’d wanted Ben as his mate from that first moment in the visitor programming lounge

“Join me Ben, become Naga, take our love to the ultimate level”

“I... I don’t know Ss’mn. I do love you, but it’s a big step, and I will need Master Troy’s permission.”

Ss’mn had pouted, it wasn’t fair. The Naga and Troy were allies, sure. But he personally didn’t think Troy would miss one slave, it was just too bad that the slave in question was programmed to seek permission.

It had been then that he’d decided to rebel. Neither his father nor Master Troy would understand, so sod them, he’d do it anyway and find a new home. In hindsight he realized he hadn’t really thought that last bit through, but he was in love and was sure with the certainty only love provided, that they could work something out.

“Did I tell you I have a second job as an erotic dancer.” He’d said innocently, kissing Ben “I could do a personal show for you, if you’d like”

“Mmmm sure Ss’mn, you can dance for me.” Ben had replied.

From that point it had been easy. Hypno-Dancing was an instinctive ability, a part of the Naga heritage. It was also a talent that his brothers competed at, the quality of a snake-boy’s dance was as important to him as a human’s ability in baseball or football.

Ss’mn was a champion hypno-dancer, humans thought they were watching a lap dancing show, in fact they were the score card in the great competition. A Dancer scored points for number entranced, speed of effect and bonus marks for tricks like making an entire audience cum at the same instant.

Compared to competition hypno-dancing it was easy to focus Ben into immobility. The trick was all in the hands, getting the target to watch as he caressed his tail, six pack and pectorals in intricate patterns, gradually moving closer and then transfering the touch to the target repeating the pattern of caresses.

The next part of the dance was the critical bit, the part that rarely happened in competition, except where a dancer disgraced himself by letting his passions take over. It was at this point that the trance might break and the perfect moment might become a distressing wrestling match.

But he need not have worried Ben’s love combined with the trance had kept him immobile as he had wrapped him in his coils. Next came the special kiss, disengaging his jaw he’d started to swallow Ben from the head down. He was so proud of Ben, he hadn’t panicked even when he had been swallowed down as far as his waist.

Ben’s cock had still been hard when it, his balls and arse disappeared past Ss’mn’s lips. A moment later he’d felt Ben relax, the trance no longer needed as his internal juices began their work. A few seconds later he’d closed his mouth, Ben fully inside. He’d orgasmed then, all the way down his insides from his distended neck to the tip of his tail 12ft away. Why had his brothers never told him told him how much pleasure there was in creating a new Naga.

Instinct had taken over and he’d side-wound quickly up the CS-8c’ ramp and found himself a nice dark spot to concentrate on his pregnancy.

He grunted as the pain pulled him back to the present, the contractions were coming fast now, in the last few hours the massive bulge that had been Ben Jenkins had traveled the length of his reproductive tract and was now eager to emerge. He coiled around on himself to watch, at last a hand pushed out, slimy with his juices. A second hand followed the first and then the lovely Ben was helping with his own birth pulling himself out into the light.

* * *

Ben gasped his first breath and slithered out onto the floor. For a moment he rested, trying to make sense of his jumbled thoughts. He’d been watching Ss’mn doing his lap dance allowing his eyes to follow the sinuous caressing movements. It was so erotic that he’d found that all he could do was stand very still and watch. That was when things had got wonderfully strange and the jumble began. He’d closed his eyes as the dance had wrapped around him, a sensation of moist warmth had started around his head and moved down his body until he was tightly held from head to toe.

He’d recognized the warm moist place, he’d been in one before a long time ago. He’d known he’d was safe there and that he need not move or think. Over the next few hours strange new thoughts had drifted through his mind. He couldn’t quite remember what had been strange about them or in fact which thoughts were new.

Finally it was time to be born and his father had pushed him out into the light.

“Sss’mn!” gasped Ben his voice finally able to cope properly with the sibilant pronunciation. His love for Sss’mn was more powerful than ever, not only did he love him as a lover but as a parent. “You Ssneaky Ssnake! I love you!”

Ss’mn gave a quick sigh of relief, Master Troy’s hypnosis was no match for the natural mental evolution that turned a human into a snake-boy; a process that ran parallel with the growth of tail and loss of legs. Ben would never leave him now, the thought would never be able to cross his mind

Ben slithered around experiencing new and interesting sensations as his tail rubbed against Sss’mn’s. Remembering something he looked down past his six pack to where his cock should have been...except it wasn’t there...his serpentine tail started where his belt should have been.

“Uhm, where’s my cock gone?”

“Put ssome place safe, you can have it when I ssay you can” giggled Sss’mn.

“Yes Ss’mn” said Ben bowing his head in obedience. It wasn’t something he thought about, it was just a natural response to the most important person in his life, his parent.

“Ssshow me your cock now” ordered Sss’mn still giggling mischievously

Ben felt a stirring inside his tail at about the place his cock had occupied, a nice 9 inch cock slid out of an almost invisible slit.

“Awessome! You can make me hard by jusst ordering it. Did mention how much I love you?” said Ben wrapping himself around Ss’mn. Soon their tails were a knot of tangled coils rubbing erotically against one another.

* * *

Morgana opened the storage bay and stopped dead. One of the Naga was wrapped around the boy-hunk she’d been kissing in the Airport.

“Ben!?”

Ben and the snake-boy disengaged looking embarrassed at being found. Morgana got a second shock when she got a better sight of Ben. His muscular torso stopped below his six pack his legs replaced by a serpentine tail that disappeared into the mass of coils.

“Pleasse! Don’t tell anyone” hissed Ben in a sibilant voice, little more than a whisper

“What happened to you hun?” Demanded Morgana, her cock getting hard just looking at the two naked snake-boys

“We’re in love. I wanted to belong totally to Sss’mn. So Sss’mn made me Naga like him. He’sss going to teach me to dance”

Morgana raised an eyebrow and turned to the second Snake-boy.

“My parent wouldn’t approve sso we’re running away together” Admitted Ss’mn blushing

Ben shot an alarmed look at Ss’mn “Not approve?”

“We are not ssuppossed to take humans, the rapid change can make them, umm, unsstable....but I knew you would be fine, our love wass already sstrong.” assured Ss’mn hastily

“But if you don’t normally take humanss ... how do we breed?”

“It is customary to create offsspring by sseducing the local sserpentss. We ssnakeborn take longer to grow to adulthood, needing education just like a human child would.” explained Ss’mn

“We do it with snakes??”

“Think about it”

Morgana watched the expressions move across Ben’s face first disgust, then speculation, then a wide sexy smile. He was obviously learning some new facet of his instinctive desires.

The two snake-boys glanced at each other with a look of love that excluded her for a long moment. Morgana wondered what Master Troy would want done. Technically they were disobeying, but having read her master’s book she knew that he made exceptions for love, especially true love.

“Ok, your secret is safe. I won’t tell...But I do want a favour from you two.”

“Name it”

Morgana closed and locked the cargo bay door and turned raising her evening dress “You naked boys have gone and given me a hard-on. You want to help me out with that?”

Ss’mn smiled. Throughout their conversation he’d been doing the Covert Dance, a slow moving set of postures designed to influence in a subtle way. Without realizing it Ben had instinctively copied the moves thus doubling the effect. The Lady-boy was now cooperative and as horny as a Naga.

Ss’mn signaled with a finger, Ben nodded in instant understanding, slithering around to bury his face between Morgana’s arse cheeks, while Ss’mn moved to swallow Morgana’s cock to its fluffy hilt. Although he had always been able to do it, he gathered humans valued the rare ability they called deep throat.

* * *

Jamaica Bay, Long Island

“Final approach to JFK, Masters” reported the Cocksucker’s Pilot

Taylor and Cameron blinked, coming back to reality, realizing in the same instant that they had been looking at each other for two hours, a gradually thickening energy tendril crackling between them. Guiltily they realized that the rest of the team felt left out.

Morgana moved into the cabin from the cargo area, straightening her bra strap.

“Pilot, hon. Descend to sea level over Jamaica Bay, we have some cargo to deploy”

“Yes Sir, Ma’am”

TK set aside his Mini-disc player and glanced up “Problem?”

“Just a couple of them snake-boys wanting to see the big apple. Less questions if they don’t go through customs I figure”

TK grinned and nodded agreement, putting his earphones back on.

* * *

Ben hit the water, its chill like an icy electric shock. Swimming with a tail came instinctively and he was soon at the surface eye to eye with a very surprised duck. Without hesitation he grabbed the ready meal and swallowed it whole, feathers and all.

He felt the brush of Ss’mn’s hand on his tail and swallowed guiltily, he had been thoughtless, the best of any meal belonged to Ss’mn, it was his right.

“Let’s find somewhere to nest” suggested Ss’mn “This bay is ideal for our new home.”

Ben nodded, the hunting was good, there were not many humans around. They could probably make love for years and not be disturbed.

* * *

Mutant Containment Unit, Rikers Island.

The plump guard struggled in the grip of two beautiful she-males dressed in pink bikini tops and lycra cycling shorts.

“Please! I’ll do anything you say! you need a real guy to front for you.” he pleaded.

“Mistress, he, like, has a point” said Buffy Chang.

“Oh he’s right darling we do need a front boy, but we’ll pick one that’s handsome and can be induced to share our vision.” instructed Letoya from her position on one of the prison gym’s cycle-machines.

Chang ripped away the sniveling wretch’s uniform shirt exposing a formless hairy torso.

The other girls set about ripping away his lower clothes to reveal a shriveled little worm dangling limply between his legs. One of the girls picked up a bikini set, dropping the lycra pants at his feet. Chang and her sister held out the man’s arms so that the top could be slipped on and tied.

He struggled in their strong grip. “No! No! It tickles”

Hardened nipples that seemed larger than he remembered, tented the tiny triangles of pink fabric. The tickling continued, and he noticed that his aureole had expanded and were now visible around the edges of the tiny bikini.

“Please! Please stop this! I’m a single parent I have sons who depend on me” he sobbed As he watched his chest hair fell away and his flab vanished leaving a boyish physique.

Treacherous thoughts began to fill his head, how he looked fitter than he ever had before.

“Get ready darling, here they come” giggled ex-Warden Chang

The girls released him, suddenly his chest was ballooning outward, filling and stretching the tiny triangles of fabric tight.

No longer restrained he brought his hands up to clasp his massive new cleavage. The touch of his hands against his newly sensitive nipples seemed to act as a trigger, opening his mind to the others and to Mistress.

His fear shrunken cock hardened as new priorities flooded his mind. A dream of a hermaphrodite world where all men and women were equal and equally endowed, a passive obedient world where everyone was nice and helped each other with make-up tips. He could think of no better destiny for himself or for his 18 and 19 year old sons.

He let go of his nipples in order to pick up the cycle pants, immediately the mental link diminished to a whisper. He hesitated and experimentally tweaked a nipple, the flood of new thought returned along with the delicate pleasure.

One handed he pulled on the cycle shorts. His mental link renewed and informing him that like the bikini top and the lycra shorts had been soaked in Mistress’s cum, her potent DNA altering and upgrading any human it touched.

In seconds the tiny bulge outlined in lycra had absorbed the meta-testosterone and grown in girth and length so that it formed a “third leg”, bound tightly to his right thigh by the constraining fabric. The mental link informed him that after about a week of constant exposure to the DNA soaked lycra, a fully functional vagina would form below his cock. He couldn’t wait.

“I’m sorry I caused such a fuss Mistress. If I may have a couple of bikinis I have a pair of boys at home who would look, like, really kewl with titties like mine.”

“Of course dear. Fluff and Babs, show our new girl where the clothes are and help her with her make-up. When she’s presentable get a team together and help her with her boys..and her neighbors too, in fact do the whole block. I wont be accused of breaking up friends and families”

He...No..SHE. She blushed, embarrassed at her complete lack of make-up, how could she possibly seduce her sons if she didn’t look pretty.

Letoya watched as the ex-guard was led away by Fluff and Babs, two ex-prisoners, superpowered twinks who’d been incarcerated for trying to kidnap and reprogram several professional wrestlers.

Unlike most of the guards and psychopaths Fluff and Babs had been been transformed by the pure mutagenic DNA they had been induced to swallow. Their full conversion had been close to instantaneous and both were now fully functional hermaphrodites, each with a cunt of her own. Letoya was confident that the combination of their mutant powers and their enhanced hermaphrodite bodies would be enough to combat almost any opponent.

Letoya set the cycle machine to “mountainous”. The exercise helped her think.

Something odd was going on, there was no good reason why the mayor would want her loose, she was chaos and mayhem dressed in a thong, releasing her was just not in his interests, at least not obviously. Taking over the containment unit had been an obvious first act, but now, now it would be best to slip away and spread quietly.

Reaching out with her mind she summoned her girls, from across New York they would come, bringing transport for the 150 new sisters she had created today.

* * *

JFK Airport, New York

The Cocksucker’s ramp extended hitting the tarmac with a solid metalic clang, mist swirled around the base of the aircraft. After a brief delay Team Blue strode out of the aircraft followed by TK, Morgana and several of the museum guards.

Without warning the fog began to coalesce sucking itself into a humanoid shape that solidified into a naked boy.

“Paul!” shouted Team Blue in delight as they saw their date from the previous evening displayed in all his glory.

Paul rushed over and planted a kiss on Cameron’s delighted lips.

“I know we hardly know each other, but I couldn’t rest for worrying about you guys, is Five ok?” asked Paul in a rush.

With a shock Cameron, Taylor realized that they had missed Paul badly, they hadn’t believed in love at first sight but perhaps it was truly happening. Naturally the rest of Team Blue also lusted after Paul too, the emotion the stronger because both Cameron and Taylor were broadcasting identical love for Paul.

Through Taylor’s mutated eyes they could see Paul’s mental aura, a pure intense colour that complimented their own aura perfectly. Where the two aura’s touched the effect was pure white.

Team Blue surrounded Paul, their hands moving over his perfect physique. The glow from their energy leashes was becoming more intense, harder to look at until all six were totally obscured from view.

“What the Fuck?” gasped TK levitating out of his wheel chair and preparing a telekinetic bolt

A hand on his shoulder restrained him.

“Don’t Hon, they aren’t in any danger.” informed Morgana

“Database says you were part of Team Blue, so I figure you know something. What is happening to them?”

“My guess is that it’s true love”

“Huh?”

“I used to be a part of them, like you say. It may not look it but Blue Static has always been desperately lonely. Everyone assumes that Cameron is surrounded by close friends, he isn’t, he’s surrounded by mirrors of himself, caricatures. Those he wants to get close to tend to brush him off for fear of getting turned into part of the team.”

“I never realized”

“That’s why I set him up with Paul. I know the type Cameron likes, his taste in men was part of my mental re-wiring. I have to admit though, I hadn’t expected this.”

* * *

Paul’s eyes widened as a bolt of intense energy snapped into place between his eyes, intense light obscuring the rest of the world. Suddenly he was inside Team Blue Static, understanding for the first time the desperate need to be loved that seemed to match exactly with his own desire for the muscular blond hunks.

There was terror too, they were deathly afraid that the link that now connected them would eat him up and turn him into another copy of themselves. To find a person that they truly loved only to destroy him would turn this beautiful moment into a tragedy. They seemed surprised that his mind was not already being changed.

The web of energy leashes pulsed with instability, No. 1 sent a brief farewell thought, a mixture of exaltation and regret. The re-writing of his mind was complete and the energy leash had detached.

From his position at the centre of the web Paul found himself able to observe like someone in the eye of a hurricane. The terror was threatening to overwhelm them, if the energy leash touched him, their soon to be lover in their midst all would be lost. Paul frowned, there was a hint of suicidal Romeo in there. Somehow Taylor did something, gathering the loose energy tendril into him, wrapping it around the more powerful leash that connected him to Cameron.

The situation seemed to stabilize, the energy leashes dance less agitated.

“That was close” said the team

“Its not over yet” warned No. 2 “I think I’m nearing separation too”

“Me too, I think the change is accelerating” added No.4

“I feel it too now. We have to move away from Paul quickly” warned No. 3

“It’s alright, we can handle it” said the team confidently, this time it was noticeable that their voices were not quite in sync.

Somehow Paul sensed that it was Cameron and Taylor who were confident, the other three were just echoing.

No. 3 was next to separate, this time the panic was much reduced, the energy leash whipped about briefly and then wrapped itself around the beam connecting Cameron and Taylor.

Paul began to find it difficult to discern the difference between Cameron and Taylor’s thoughts. Where before the thought had originated in Cameron or occasionally one of the others, the thoughts now seemed to start feeling like Cameron and end with a hint of Taylor.

Whatever was happening was accelerating, No. 2 and No. 4 cutting loose almost simultaneously. The loose energy leashes wrapped themselves around the remaining link like a tightly wound rope or a double helix.

“It’s finished. We’re stable” said Blue Static “We’re in love with you Paul, both of us.”

“I know, I can feel it, and I think you can read how I feel too.” replied Paul hugging the two close “Now lets find someplace quiet and get jiggy with it”

The obscuring light faded and Paul noticed the ring of airport fire trucks that had responded to the luminous display. Quickly he turned de-solid, to hide his nakedness.

Without the blinding light he could see that there had been changes, the three who had separated were now clones of how Cameron had looked. Cameron and Taylor had changed too, both now had beautiful vertically slitted eyes and identical faces that were not quite Cameron’s and not quite Taylor’s.

* * *

Morgana absent mindedly played with her nipple, watching as the light display faded and Team Blue Static split apart.

Something tugged at her mind, a feeling she hadn’t had since...

Memories welled up within her, the parade balloons filled with boob-ex gas, men and boys screaming as they ripped open their shirts to reveal their expanding breasts...Team Blue aiming an energy leash at the gas canister..

An instant frown formed on her face and her hand snapped away from the nipple.

“Guys, we got trouble...The Bitch is back.”

“What’s wrong?” asked TK swiveling his wheelchair around.

“Transgenderizer, she’s summoning her Hermaphrodite Sisterhood. Only the fact that I am now in Master Troy’s service prevented me from obeying her call”

“Oh great, just what we need, another megalomaniac on the loose. I’ll alert the team. Any idea where she’s causing her trouble?”

“It will be someplace in Queens.”