The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tan Lines

“Bedded Down”

Two figures exit the back of a store downtown into a darkened alley, the only light that from a solitary streetlight at the end of the street, glistening of the freshly wet surroundings a few hours after yet another round of Spring showers. The two figures move around the corner to the front of the store where their dark shapes now silhouette against the backdrop of the many storefronts whose signage remains in full blaze despite the early morning hour, one of the brightly lit signs that of “Tan Lines,” the local tanning boutique so popular this time of year. The darkened shapes appear almost naked as they proceed methodically across the empty parking lot, courtesy of their very tight, form-fitting clothing which could hardly be much more than bodysuits of some kind and which leaves little doubt that the two are both women, their long shapely legs extending down to meet the wet pavement below. Without a sound, the pair slips into the distant shadows at the far corner of the shopping complex and out of view.

Jodi hurries up to the door desperately looking at her watch and fumbling for the keys. “If I hurry, I can still get a session in before the first appointment gets here,” she thinks to herself as she unlocks the door to her tanning salon” locking the door behind her as she flips on the lights revealing the store filled with everything from suntan lotion to bikinis along with, of course the large tanning booths located in the rear of the store. “9:25, good,” she says aloud as she walks briskly to the rear of the store, “I can still get this in before Brenda and her brother gets here too,” kicking off her sandals as she sets down her bag. Jodi takes one last glance out towards the front door, running quickly back and forth to ensure she did lock it, before gliding from her jeans and T-shirt, bra and panties and briefly adjusting the settings to one of the large tanning beds. “The benefits of being the owner,” she thinks to herself as she climbs into and lies down inside the large tanning bed, which is beginning to glow with its bright, radiant light. “You get to break your own “bathing suit required” rules.

As the large lid hinges down towards her, Jodi begins to look around, confused somewhat, running her fingers along the bed and rubbing them together, a strange sticky wetness covering them. Realizing the entire bed is covered with the substance, which she is now laying in, she sits up abruptly, hitting her head on the lid which continues to lower towards her. “What the hell is this stuff,” Jodi thinks to herself, running all the tanning bed malfunction scenarios through her head as she reaches for the “open” button on the side of the bed. She hits the button once, then again, then a third time but nothing happens, all at the same instant she realizes she is actually sinking somewhat into the sticky substance which seems to be deepening and percolating beneath her naked body. “Oh come on now,” she says aloud the frustrations of a small business owner showing through, as her body is forced back horizontal by the lid. “Great, freaking great” she again says aloud before crying out in horror as her gaze focuses on the inside of the upper part of the lid which is bubbling with the same glowing fluid that she finds herself laying in. Before Jodi can gain any leverage in the slippery fluid, the lid drifts past its normal stopping point, muffling Jodi’s cries for help as it clamps down tight on her naked body, totally encasing her in the steel cylinder rather than leaving the usual two-foot gap between the top and bottom shells.

Jodi kicks and screams, pressing hard against the lid with her arms and legs to no avail, her body now immersed in the sticky fluid. A tentacle of the sticky substance slowly moves down from above Jodi towards her forehead, expanding slightly once it contacts her skin like a tiny suction cup. “Be still Jodi,” Jodi hears a voice, half-feminine, half computer, echoing though her head, a voice that she feels she must obey. Jodi drones softly, “yes,” ending her desperate attempts to escape preferring now to lay silently, arms restful at her sides, and gaze blankly ahead into the sticky inner lid of the tanning bed. “Much better my pet,” the voice reassures Jodi who mouths the word “yes” again in response before her mind is suddenly bombarded with images of her past. Years and years of memories seem to flash by in a matter of milliseconds, from childhood up to her recent graduation from college. The only slowdown in the “processing” of past events through Jodi’s mind are several events and time periods where the memories seem to dwell for a few seconds, the speed of recall of these events by comparison seeming almost like slow motion against the waves of other memories racing by:

...age 8; a slumber party with her friends, the first time she “noticed” another girls feet; recalling the confusion that quickly became a fascination early in her formative years...

age 14; her basement watching TV with her best friend Monica, when a playful “tickle fight” brought her up close to Monica’s bare feet; recalling how beautiful they looked up close, how good it felt to touch them, all the while Monica frantically tickled her own feet at the other end of the couch...heaven...

age 16; sneaking into the adult bookstore; the sheer excitement of finding the huge selection of foot/leg related magazines and videos; blowing half of the salary she earned that summer at the snack bar stocking up; the older women who glared at her with their disapproving eyes as they witnessed her leaving the store; the long, pleasure-filled nights alone at home enjoying her bounty...

age 17; Monica’s house; collapsing on the bed still drunk from the party the just staggered home from; Monica passing out before her; glaring down at the end of the bed, Monica’s feet dangling over the edge; lowering herself to the floor and slowly remove her shoes; glancing up one last time, scared to death, before closing her eyes and lowering her lips and tongue to meet Monica’s hose covered toes...pure bliss...

age 19; college; the realization she was not alone; reinforcing her “fetish” for feet and legs and heels and hose; developing a new fascination for women in other ways as well; the many nights spent in group “meetings” with the fellow students met in chatrooms online; so many friends, all of one mind, all together...the pleasure...

age 21; graduation; all her friends in hose and heels; together for the last time as a group, so many whom she got to know so well, sharing their deepest desires as she did theirs; her two closest friends Ann and Marcy, so gorgeous in the high heels and hose and graduation gowns; the quiet spot behind the administration building where she got to see her closest friends up close for the last time in all their hosed glory, tasting their hosed feet and toes for the last time as she felt her own being devoured...the ecstasy...

age 22; now; the frustration; no one else like her, no one to explore with; no one to experience her desires with; her customers prancing in front of her everyday, barefooted rich bitches and spoiled brats spending their daddy’s money, almost taunting her with their long legs and bare feet on their way for their meaningless tanning sessions; the business women in hose coming in on their lunch break, the token glances into the changing rooms as they glide off their hose, and later as they glide them back on...the frustration...the need to escape...

Jodi awakens from what feels like a dream to a wave of pure torture. The strange gel, which covers her now, comes to life with the sensation of millions and millions of fingers and tongues licking and sucking at everything they touch. Jodi notices especially her feet and legs, wrestling with feeling of pure ecstasy amidst the intense torture; her mind quickly racing her to the brink of orgasm from the most incredible, inhuman foot and leg worship she is experiencing, the sheer intensity of the torture-like pleasure the only thing holding her mind back from letting go. The sensations begin to move higher up her legs, up over and between her thighs, Jodi’s mind finding it hard to concentrate and her body finding it difficult to breath through the cries, the moans, and the laughter. With her last ounce of comprehension, Jodi for a split second comes to fear what she knows is next, fears which come to fruition as she feels the gel gliding it’s way inside her sex from above, and into her ass from below, the incredible sensations she had been experiencing externally now moving to the very core of her being. At the same time, two additional tentacles extend down towards her chest, cupping themselves over her breasts and nipples pushing her arousal beyond anything she has ever felt before or could ever have imagined. “Cum for us Jodi,” Jodi again hears the voice echoing loudly through her head. “No, I, I can’t,” she struggles to whisper as the bombardment of her mind, body, and soul continues unmercifully. “Cum for us Jodi,” the voice again echoes, “end the frustration, escape with us to pure ecstasy. Become one of us” “No, please, no” Jodi again manages to respond nearing the breaking point, finding it almost impossible to breathe anymore let alone talk. Suddenly, those same memories from before begin to again filter through her mind in rapid succession... the slumber party and Monica, the images from her magazine and video collection, college, Ann and Marcy, the women and girls in her store each and every day. Over and over again the images repeat in her mind, modified slightly each time:

...the girls at the slumber party are now remembered as being naked, except for the pantyhose of every color and texture that is worn by members of the group as they lap and suck at their own feet, their friends’ feet, and Jodi’s feet...Jodi cums once, harder than she ever has before...

...the two older women outside the porn shop now follow Jodi inside, taking her by the hand to the video booths in the rear of the store where they strip and kneel before her, servicing her feet and sex as images of feet and legs and heels and hose race across the tiny video screen...Jodi cums again, the very core of her being surging forth as if releasing itself for the first time...

...Monica now awakens from her drunken stupor to take Jodi’s feet in her hands and lick and suck them with the same passion as Jodi does hers, her eyes showing signs of true devotion and servitude as she whispers “yes mistress” to Jodi’s every command before carrying out her orders without hesitation, Jodi ordering Monica to her knees as she sits on the edge of the bed to lick and suck her sex...Jodi cums again, harder, crying out loudly, “yes, fuck me, yes,” grinding her hips into the gel that covers her...

...her meetings at college with her like-minded friends now resemble religious ceremonies, all revolving around her, countless women in hose kneeling before her, begging to serve her, wanting to share themselves with her...graduation is now a roomful of women and girls, professors and students, all in hose, gazing blankly ahead in their chairs, waiting for the opportunity to parade onto the podium where Jodi awaits them, each kneeling before her for a long and proper goodbye...Jodi cannot even speak as the next wave washes over her...

As the memories continue to cycle through her helpless mind, Jodi feels her lower body tightening, the gel pressing itself firmly against her flesh, into her every pore, deeper into her sex and ass, smoothing, shaping. Jodi gasps desperately for air, a reflex action that her mind could never have initiated on its own. Her eyes snap wide open, as the final wave of “memories” fills her helpless mind:

...her store, now, women and girls parading in, laughing and joking, looking down on poor little “can’t do anything better with her college education than own a tanning salon” Jodi...leading them to the tanning booths, the lids closing down, their helpless cries, their pleas for mercy...them all at her feet before they leave...serving her...Jodi gasps one last time before exploding in an orgasm that does not end...the pleasure frozen in time, merging her mind, her body, her soul, and the gel together as one...

As Jodi now lay silent in the tanning booth, the tentacles attached to her breasts seem to become more active, large globs of fluid seen moving from the lid of the chamber down towards her through the small tubes before they, and the one attached to her forehead retract. The gel further tightens its grip on her lower body and her bodily cavities further before the lid to the tanning booth slowly begin to rise. Once fully retracted, Jodi sits upright and turns to lower her legs over the edge, her gaze remaining vacant and distant through the slow, robotic movements. Her legs are now encased with what appears to be shiny black pantyhose which, as her legs drift slightly apart, can be seen vanishing deep inside her sex. Jodi lowers herself from the tanning bed, turning back to face the lid as it slowly closes, revealing her hosed covered ass where the hose also vanishes deep between her cheeks. Her feet appear as if “locked” on their tip toes, as if propped up by high-heeled shoes that are nowhere to be found, accentuating her already long, slender legs. As the lid slowly lowers, a large pod is revealed atop the cylinder. The pod, a vein filled oval, about three feet long, resembles part seed, part rock, pulses with life, a gurgling sound and eerie greenish glow emanating from the creature which has seemingly bonded with the tanning bed. Once the bed is again closed, Jodi lowers her face towards the creature, closing her eyes and extending her tongue, which is met by a long, slender tentacle from deep inside the creature. Jodi playfully licks at the tentacle, an intergalactic French kiss, as she slowly glides her hands over the pods shell gently caressing the being, her moans signaling her own enjoyment as well...Jodi, has become “one of them.” She and the creature, whatever this strange creature is, are now one. Nearby, on the floor against the wall lies the long, thick power cord leading from the tanning bed to the high voltage outlet in the wall...unplugged.

Tan Lines

“The New Family”

It’s 10:05, and almost on time Brenda and her brother Corey come streaming into the shop. “Sorry we’re late Jodi,” Brenda begins, “it seems that someone cannot get out of bed on time now that he’s home from college for a few months,” Brenda explains as she places her purse beneath the counter. “I guess someone is not quite ready for the working world.” “Give me a break Brenda,” Corey begins apologetically with a heavy dose of ‘not caring’, “I was out late last night.” “Now, now you two, no need to kill each other over a few meaningless minutes,” Jodi chips in, finally drawing the attention of her two employees who until then were so caught up in their sibling battle that they hardly even noticed her. “Thanks Jodi, you’re a doll,” adds Brenda, glancing down at Jodi’s legs which extend out from beneath her white silk mini-skirt. “What’s with the pantyhose today girl?” Brenda questions noticing the shimmery black hose that coats her boss’ legs and feet leading down to a pair of black high-heeled sandals. “Oh these? Just felt like dressing up a bit today I guess,” Jodi replies smiling softly at Corey who is taking an extra long look for himself. “Plus they are quite comfortable you know,” adds Jodi, wiggling her toes a bit and catching Corey again glaring wantonly at her legs, attracted by a strange, almost imperceptible shimmer within the silken fibers. “Get to work loser,” Brenda smacks her brother as she walks by him on her way to ready the shop for opening. Corey jumps as if having just been woken from a sound sleep and smiles, embarrassed as he notices Jodi smiling at him, before turning to join his sister amongst the racks of merchandise in the store.

Brenda has worked for Jodi for several years now, the only employee remaining from when Jodi first opened up her shop. Like Jodi, she too loves her job and the carefree attitude that is allowed working for such a small operation. “And only 10 minutes from home too!” she has often said. Corey is Brenda’s younger brother (she’s 22, he’s 19), and this is only his second week home for summer break. Brenda convinced Jodi to let him work at the shop for the summer to “get him out of my parents’ hair” despite the fact that the shop was usually just a two person operation, even during the busiest times. “Business is good,” Jodi reasoned when she was asked several weeks ago, “and besides, he is kinda cute,” she joked.

“My God you scared me,” Corey gasps as he turns away from the display shelves he is dutifully restocking with the latest shipment of summer sandals to find Jodi seated on one of the chairs in the long row behind him. “Shhh,” Jodi whispers her index finger upright against her lips, as she slowly bounces her crossed leg up and down within reach of Corey, his eyes trying hard not to look down at his boss’ legs, trying desperately to keep eye contact with her. “It’s ok to look Corey,” Jodi adds realizing his obvious struggle and generating another embarrassed smile from his face as he lowers his gaze towards the floor. “I said it’s ok to look Corey,” Jodi whispers again, this time more sternly, as she glides her foot from her sandal and lifts upward on Corey’s forehead with the toes of her crossed leg, his eyes again locking on the now familiar glimmer within the fibers coating her hosed covered foot once they are back in his field of view. “There, that’s better,” Jodi adds as a strange tingle begins to emanate from Corey’s forehead slowly flowing down through his brain to the base of his neck, an odd, almost numb feeling. “Just look and enjoy Corey, there is nothing to be afraid of.”

Corey’s eyes drift slowly, almost dreamily up and down Jodi’s feet and legs, Jodi smiling as she watches Corey’s admiration of her. “You like this don’t you Corey, being so close to my feet and legs?” she questions, slowly uncrossing and then re-crossing her legs before him, providing him a glimpse of the moistness between her legs. “Yes,” Corey drones softly, as if it is almost a struggle to even talk in the midst of such an incredible sight, all the while the numb feeling in his mind seems to deepen, making it harder to think of anything at all, except for whatever Jodi tells him, her words echoing through his mind as if being spoken by a goddess. Jodi allows her other heel to drop to the floor before again extending her foot towards Corey and gently stroking his cheek with the side of her hose covered foot and toes. “Very good Corey, now that I have your undivided attention...you have always loved the sight of a woman’s feet and legs in pantyhose haven’t you Corey?” Jodi begins with an almost sadistic tone. Corey’s eyes roll back in his head, fluttering rapidly as Jodi’s words drift through his mind seeking out and finding thought patterns which do not agree with her statement and rearranging impulses and synapses within his brain to reconfigure reality, wiping his mind free of these renegade thoughts. Once the process is complete, Corey remembers growing up as a child, sitting on his mom’s bed watching her glide into her pantyhose for her nights out with dad. He remembers sneaking into his sister’s room and hiding in her closet time and time again just to catch glimpses of her dressing for her dates, thrilled when the date was fancy enough to warrant hose, leaving the closet and her room disappointed if it was not. Corey even recalls “borrowing” his mother’s and sister’s hose when they were not around for his more private moments with the latest issue of Leg Show magazine the guy at the newsstand at the corner was willing to sell him each month even when he was only 14. Corey’s eyes return to their focus on Jodi’s legs as he drones “yes” in response. Jodi gently strokes Corey’s other cheek with her foot, smiling as he responds. “Very good Corey,” Jodi replies, almost mocking Corey with her tone.

“You have always loved worshipping women’s feet and legs in pantyhose haven’t you Corey?” Corey’s eyes again begin to roll back in his head, fluttering once again as Jodi’s words race through his mind searching out their targets. As they reach their destination, Corey remembers the night his sister was left in charge of him when he was 10, inviting her friends over to have some fun with her “dorky” brother. He remembers the excitement he felt when the girls all walked in wearing skirts and hose, giving him an almost sinister look as they walked by and giggling amongst themselves as they huddled in the living room out of his view. His mind dwells on the incredible feeling that came over him as he entered the room to find five shoeless girls in hose looking at him as he approached, the light flickering off the shiny legs of every possible color before him. He remembers the words Brenda whispered to him as he finished lapping and sucking at her and her friends’ hose covered feet and toes as if it were yesterday, “tell mom and dad about this and you will never enjoy this again. Keep quiet, and I promise you will always look forward to my babysitting for you.” He remembers cumming for the first time ever that night. Corey’s eyes again return to normal as Jodi’s toes gently glide from his cheek and across his lips and he drones again, “yes.”

“You have always enjoyed being my little hose slave haven’t you Corey?” Corey’s eyes again flutter back into his head as yet additional thought patterns generate almost instantly from the mere sound of Jodi’s voice. Corey remembers himself anxiously awaiting the end of the school day back in high school, the intense anticipation that built up over the course of the day until the closing bell. He remembers how he used to literally run from school through town, hurrying to either the Tanning Salon or Jodi’s apartment, whichever she requested, and the warm feel of her touch and her kiss upon his arrival. He remembers the first time she asked him to put on pantyhose for her, and the feeling that came over him, reminiscent of his childhood days alone in his room with his mom’s or Brenda’s hose. How good it felt to serve her, worship her, and cum for and with her and, on occasion, her friends or whomever else she chose to invite on any given evening. How good it felt to completely lose control. Corey’s eyes again return to normal, now gazing deeply into Jodi’s appreciative eyes, unable to respond to her question because of her toes that are now buried deep inside his mouth. “Shhh,” Jodi again gestures towards Corey noticing his intense need to answer her, “it’s ok Corey, just enjoy.” Corey’s eyes roll back slightly in his head as they drift shut, his hands raising to gently rub and stroke Jodi’s legs as his lips and tongue passionately soak her hose through to the soft flesh below. Corey no longer feels the odd numbness in his mind; in fact, he feels nothing at all, just the satisfaction that comes from another day worshipping his goddess, fulfilling his lifelong desire for her and other women’s feet and pantyhose.

“What the hell are you two doing!” exclaims Brenda as she turns the corner upon the incredible sight before her, her brother on his knees in front of Jodi sucking on her toes and stroking her legs, Corey’s moans of pure pleasure audible now that the couple is in sight. “Oh, finally,” begins Jodi, “I knew you would be along sooner or later.” “Corey, what are you doing to her,” Brenda demands as she walks briskly towards her brother completely ignoring Jodi for the moment as her white, heeled sandals click loudly on the hard floor. “Look Corey, your sister is trying to get your attention,” Jodi mocks Brenda, “hmmm, nothing,” before fainting a revelation as she turns back to Brenda. “Wait, I know,” she adds as she and Brenda make eye contact, Brenda now noticing a distinctive flash deep within Jodi’s eyes, then another, then another. An unspoken voice “stop Brenda.” Brenda suddenly freezes in her tracks as the strobing effect takes hold of her before subsiding as quickly as it first developed. “What, what is wrong with me,” Brenda exclaims as she finds herself suddenly unable to move. “Well it seems here that your brother has quite the fetish for feet and pantyhose,” Jodi begins ignoring Brenda’s question. “You’ll need to do a little bit more than talk to get his attention anymore,” Jodi explains looking down at Brenda’s bare legs, which extend down from her shorts. “Well, not perfect but bare will have to do...at least for now.” “What are you talking about,” Brenda demands. “What did you do to me?”

“Remove your shoes Brenda,” the voice again echoes in her head, a voice sounding like Jodi though her lips never move. Brenda finds herself now moving, but not in control of her own body as her foot lifts behind her so that she may unstrap her sandals, first her left, then her right, her bare feet returning to their place on the floor as her body again locks in place, motionless. “My God, what is going on here?” Brenda again exclaims, the tone of her voice now signaling a bit of a panic on her part. “Shhh...now, now Brenda, no sense making this harder than it needs to be by asking pointless questions,” Jodi chides her friend and employee. “Come and sit Brenda.” Brenda begins to cry out in horror as her feet and legs begin moving towards Jodi and her brother. “You see Brenda, now you have his attention,” Jodi laughs as she notices Corey’s eyes now locked on Brenda’s bare feet as she drifts closer to him and sits down in the chair next to Jodi. “Cross your legs Brenda.” “Why are you doing this to me?” Brenda begins to cry as she crosses her legs bringing her left foot now within inches of her kneeling brother who cannot hide his arousal as he licks his lips, Brenda’s feet, the object of his ‘lifelong’ desire, now so near. “Seduce Corey with your feet Brenda.” Brenda continues to cry and beg for her nightmare to end as she now watches her legs extend further from her chair, bringing her wiggling and flexing feet even nearer to Corey’s face, her wrinkled soles and toes now so close that Corey can barely hold back his desire. “Pleasure yourself Brenda. Show Corey how much you love to seduce people with your feet.” “Please...please stop,” Brenda whimpers as she watches her hands lift from by her side and slowly drift down to her shorts, unbuttoning them so one hand may press inside allowing her finger to extend down to her sex. “Please...no,” she continues to beg as she feels her own wetness and her fingers begin to slowly glide inside herself. “Suck your heels Brenda.” Brenda is trying hard to fight off the pleasure and moans softly amidst her begging for mercy as her free hand reaches across the chair at her side for one of her heeled-sandals. “My God no, please no,” she again cries out as her hand slowly pulls one of her heels towards her, holding it before her face, her cries for mercy now more difficult as her tongue extends from her mouth to meet the soft white leather of her heel, gliding up and down over the straps and instep, and up and down the long heel. Corey is at the breaking point, his sister’s bare feet so close, his sister getting off on the seduction as well as any actress in any fetish video. “Corey?” Jodi questions, focussing her slave’s attention away from his sister for a brief moment. “You may indulge.” Corey smiles as he grabs furiously at Brenda’s feet, holding the pair tightly together and pulling them close and sucking on her toes with such vigor that one would swear he was trying to get all ten of her toes inside his mouth at once. Brenda gasps loudly, tears flowing down her face, finding it harder to resist the pleasures that continue to build deep inside her. Her feet are soon dripping with Corey’s saliva as his lips and tongue work their way rapidly up and down her soft flesh, around her heels, deep into her arches, and each individual toe. “My God no...please no,” Brenda cries out as she gasps for air, her brother’s tongue buried deep in the spot behind her toes, sensations flowing through her as if her were directly licking her clit. The pleasure eventually becomes too much for Brenda to bear and she drops her heel to her lap and thrusts forward in the chair cumming loudly, tears of horror and frustration streaming down her face even through the pleasure.

“Stop Corey,” Jodi commands, forcing her slave back to his solitary position kneeling before her, his hands now resting on his lap. Jodi turns and extends her hands to wipe away Brenda’s tears, the girl’s body again frozen in her seat. “There, there girlfriend, soon it shall all be better” she adds, before turning to Corey and with a quick “come slave” brings him to his feet and leading him back towards the tanning room. “Wait here Brenda...don’t move,” she giggles as she vanishes behind the curtain with Corey leaving Brenda a weeping mess behind her.

“Come join us Brenda” “What, oh no, please not again,” Brenda exclaims upon hearing the now familiar voice and feeling her body rise and begin walking towards the curtain where Jodi and her brother vanished mere moments ago. Walking through the curtain, Brenda finds Jodi now stripped down to just her hose, standing beside one of the tanning beds with Corey who is now completely naked. “Good, you are just in time,” Jodi says turning for just a moment towards Brenda before saying something inaudible to Corey who begins to climb into the tanning bed, laying himself in the thin film of green slime that lines the bed. “What are you doing to him?” Brenda demands, regaining her composure somewhat, to which Jodi merely raises her hand, her attention remaining on Corey who is now horizontal on the bed gazing silently up at the lid above him. Jodi activates the bed and the lid slowly begins to lower down towards Corey, before she turns back towards Brenda who remains motionless near the door. “The masters have great plans for all of us Brenda, me, you, your brother, and all who will follow. This is all part of their plan.” “Masters? Plan? What are you talking about Jodi?” Brenda questions as she watches the lid continue closing on her brother before exclaiming, “What the hell is that!” as the lid lowers enough to reveal the strange, glowing, vein-filled pod atop the tanning bed. Brenda’s first instinct is to run to help her brother, her second is to run and save herself, but neither is possible as she remains trapped, motionless watching the tanning bed closes completely on her brother, sealing him completely inside.

As Brenda watches the strange pod on top of the bed begin to glow brighter, seemingly pulsing with energy, she hears a voice from inside the tanning bed, “Hey, what is going on here? Where am I?” “Corey?” Brenda pleads, “Brenda, is that you? What is going on?” the voice replies. “I’m not sure, Jodi’s is doing something to us, something bad, really bad.” Glancing at the throbbing pod another time, Brenda excalims, “get out of there Corey! Get out of there fast!” “I can’t,” Corey cries out, his voice muffled by the tanning bed which traps him, his hands and feet able to be heard pounding against the sides and top of the bed. As the pod begins to grow even brighter, Brenda cries out again, “Corey hurry, please hurry,” but his struggles are in vain. “What the fuck? NOOOO!” Corey can be heard crying out from inside the tanning bed, as his pounding on the walls of the bed picks up at a frantic pace, his demands for release now mixing with the sound of his laughter, laughter and moans of pleasure. “Let....me...ah ha ha ha ha ha...out...... oh... oh....of....mmmmmm......ah ha ha ha ha...here!” Corey demands, his sister continuing to plead for mercy to Jodi who stands idly by smiling at the sound of the cries from within the tanning bed, her mind recalling what is was like hours before...for her. The sounds from inside the tanning bed slowly begin to subside, forcing Brenda to break down crying again, sobbing, “Corey? Corey? Please answer me, Corey?” as the pod atop the tanning bed grows eerily still.

“Now now Brenda, this is an exciting time, the time to see what has become of your little brother,” Jodi explains as she moves towards the tanning bed, pressing a button forcing it slowly open releasing a bath of greenish steam. Brenda continues sobbing as the mist clears, and a darkened form can be seen against the glowing backdrop of the tanning bed. She watches as the form sits up in the bed, draping its legs over the edge of the bed for a moment before Jodi extends her hand to help him down. As Jodi and Corey slowly walk through the mist towards Brenda, Brenda desperately tries to peer through the mist for a glimpse of what has become of her brother questioning, “Corey? Corey are you, are you OK?” half dreading the answer she might receive. As the couple clears the mist, Brenda breaks down crying as she finally gets to see her brother, now standing on his tip toes, the lower half of his body coated in what appears to be shiny black pantyhose. The hose seems identical to those worn by Jodi and mold themselves perfectly to Corey’s every shape and curve, including his bulging cock which it fits like the finger of a glove, extending out towards Brenda in a permanent erection, larger than anything Brenda has ever seen before. Corey’s feet and legs in general appear to be rather feminine, no hair visible through the fibers of the hose, and very shapely, his shoe size reduced to about a women’s size eight if one had to guess. Corey’s upper body also has changed, albeit slightly, now even more well defined than the athletic build he already had. Brenda completely loses her composer, crying openly as her amazement wanes and she gazes into her brother’s eyes finding nothing, nothing but a blank stare emanating from within a bright white glow. She realizes that the Corey she used to know is no more, and fears that she is next.

“Ahhh...I’m sorry Brenda. I thought you would like Corey’s new look,” Jodi begins, mocking her captive. “Well no matter, you will soon come to enjoy it very much.” “What, no, please...please let us go. We won’t tell anyone about this. I won’t mention it to anyone,” Brenda desperately pleads with Jodi. “Come Brenda, it is time,” the voice echoes again in Brenda’s head. Brenda feels her body walking slowly towards the tanning bed from which her brother just exited. “Remove your clothes Brenda.” Brenda continues sobbing as she feels her clothes gliding from her body, her halter-top and bra, her legs lifting to step from her shorts and panties. She tries to compose herself as she stands at attention gazing down towards the glowing tanning bed before her, whispering “I love you Corey” to her brother who remains emotionless at her side as if knowing what was next. “Climb into the tanning bed Brenda.” Brenda attempts to put on a brave front as she sits down in the slimy tanning bed, turning to extend her legs the length of the bed before lying back. She struggles to maintain her composer as she gazes up at the lid of the bed, the glowing, dripping slime extending slightly towards her. She begins to sob once again as Jodi slowly activates the bed and the lid begins to glide closer and closer to her motionless body, a gentle hissing sound heard as it seals shut around her.

Brenda suddenly finds herself able to move, but does little more than run her hands and feet through the strange slime around her trying to gauge from where her attacker shall come. She thinks for a moment about crying out for help, desperately trying to escape but thinks better of it. “Don’t give them the pleasure of hearing you scream girl,” she says to herself. As the glow around her brightens, the strange gel, which drifts ever closer to her body, covering her completely, comes to life with the sensation of millions and millions of fingers and tongues licking and sucking at everything they touch. Brenda cries out loudly, laughing hysterically, her defiance no match for the torture being thrust upon her helpless body as she kicks and screams trying to rid herself of the incredible menace. Brenda notices especially her feet and legs, wrestling with feeling of pure ecstasy amidst the intense torture; her mind quickly racing her to the brink of orgasm from the most incredible, inhuman foot and leg worship she is experiencing, something to be appreciated by even a non-fetishist such as she. The sensations begin to move higher up her legs, up over and between her thighs, Brenda’s mind finding it hard to concentrate and her body finding it difficult to breath through the cries, the moans, and the laughter. Brenda feels the gel gliding it’s way inside her sex from above, and into her ass from below, the incredible sensations she had been experiencing externally now moving to the very core of her being. At the same time, two additional tentacles extend down towards her chest, cupping themselves over her breasts and nipples pushing her arousal beyond anything she has ever felt before or could ever have imagined. In the turmoil, Brenda does not notice the tiny tendril extending down from above her towards her forehead until it latches itself to her forehead like a tiny suction cup. Once she feels it, she uses the last ounce of her strength to raise her hand for a brief moment to pull herself free, but before her fingers can reach her head, it is too late. Slowly she drifts off into a dream-like state, resisting slightly at first, but soon giving way to the images flowing through her mind, images which seem to be the thoughts of someone else, at least at first, more than her own:

Brenda sees herself at a slumber party with Jodi, mere children, one of many girls present, all clad in nothing except for the pantyhose of every color and texture that is worn by members of the group as they lap and suck at their own feet, their friends’ feet, Jodi’s feet, and her feet. She looks to Jodi who is seated nearby, Jodi whispering silently, “cum for me Brenda”...Brenda cums once, harder than she ever has before...

Brenda sees herself with Jodi, slightly older now, leading two older women outside a porn shop inside, taking them by the hand with Jodi to the video booths in the rear of the store where the women strip and kneel before them, servicing their feet and sex as images of feet and legs and heels and hose race across the tiny video screen. As she and Jodi extend their tongues towards each others lips, their hosed covered asses crammed onto the tiny seat in the booth and their hands exploring each others body, Jodi whispers to her, “cum for me Brenda”...Brenda cums again, the very core of her being surging forth as if releasing itself for the first time...

Brenda sees herself with Jodi and their friend Monica, all well into their teens now, in Monica’s bedroom, the girl asleep on her bed, passed out still from that night’s party. Monica awakens from her drunken stupor to take her and Jodi’s feet in her hands and lick and suck them with the same passion as she and Jodi does hers, Monica’s eyes showing signs of true devotion and servitude as she whispers “yes mistress” to her lovers’ every command before carrying out their orders without hesitation. Jodi orders Monica to her knees while Brenda positions herself at the end of the bed, drawing closer to the girl so she may lick and suck her sex. “Cum for me Brenda,” Jodi leans in to whisper in her ear, Brenda feeling Jodi nibbling gently on her earlobe...Brenda cums again, harder, crying out loudly, “yes, fuck me, yes,” grinding her hips into the gel that covers her...

Brenda sees herself with Jodi at their old college, one of the last nights before graduation, with their group of close friends. She recalls this meeting, like so many others, as like a religious ceremony, all revolving around her and Jodi, countless women in hose kneeling before them, begging to serve them, wanting to share themselves with them, worshipping them. She recalls graduation as a roomful of women and girls, professors and students, all in hose, gazing blankly ahead in their chairs, waiting for the opportunity to parade onto the podium where she and Jodi await them, each kneeling before them for a long and proper goodbye. Jodi leans over to Brenda from her seat next to her, whispering, “cum for me Brenda”...Brenda cannot even speak as the next wave washes over her...

The memories continue to wash over Brenda’s helpless mind, her inner self not realizing nor caring that these memories are not her own, until they actually are. Brenda feels her lower body tightening, the gel pressing itself firmly against her flesh, into her every pore, deeper into her sex and ass, smoothing, shaping. She gasps desperately for air as the voices and memories continue to wash over her “Join us and learn Brenda, join us and set yourself free,” the voice and image of Corey races through her head. “It is wonderful Brenda, come spend eternity with me.” “Corey...yes...eternity,” Brenda struggles for words as the image and voice of her baby brother continues “join...serve...obey... learn...join...serve...obey...learn...” Brenda seems to pause for a moment, her eyes snapping wide open and fluttering in mid gasp, the pleasure building inside her more and more as she slowly drones in unison her brother, “join...serve...obey...learn...join serve...obey...learn.” The pleasure near it’s peak, Brenda’s mind is wiped free of all her worldly cares, her personality, gone, her human desires, gone, her life, gone. Streams of new thoughts, new dreams, and new desires quickly fill the void. Thoughts of an entire world of hose clad men and women, each a slave to the desires of the masters. A dream of a perfect world where the masters rule forever and ever, and the only care of their subjects is their own unbridled pleasure. Desires to be even a mere pawn the masters’ plan, anything to experience the pleasure they can bring. The pleasures continue to build and build and build inside her until she can take no more, the helpless girl crying out one last time in pure ecstasy as she explodes in one final orgasm that does not end...the pleasure frozen in time, merging her mind, her body, her soul, and the gel together as one

As Brenda lay silent in the tanning booth, the tentacles attached to her breasts become more active and Brenda feels large globs of fluid moving into her body through the tubes before retracting. The tentacle attached to her forehead likewise retracts as the gel further tightens its grip on her lower body and her bodily cavities further before the lid to the tanning booth slowly begin to rise. Once fully retracted, Brenda sits upright and turns to lower her legs over the edge, her gaze remaining vacant and distant through the slow, robotic movements. Her legs are now encased with what appears to be shiny black pantyhose, matching that of Jodi and Corey which, as her legs drift slightly apart, can be seen vanishing deep inside her sex. Brenda lowers herself from the tanning bed, facing a smiling Jodi who reaches for her hands leading her away from the tanning bed to the center of the room, her hosed covered ass with the hose vanishing deep between her cheeks now clearly visible. Her feet appear as if “locked” on their tip toes, as if propped up by high-heeled shoes that are nowhere to be found, accentuating her already long, slender legs and matching the pose of both Jodi and Corey. The three face each other, their tongues flickering together in a common kiss, the boundaries of boss and co-worker, brother and sister no longer evident. They are now all part of the masters’ plan, and as such, part of the same collective being, serving together in ways that only they can know how...at least for now...