The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tantalizing Corruption

By Mr. Scade

Chapter 2: In Which It Rains

Three knocks on the wooden door echoed in the air in that beautiful dusk time. Caddie turned her head around, looking at the garden-hill and at her blue car parked just outside the rusty gates. She had wondered if it wasn’t better to open the gates and park inside, but she figured that the servants that obviously had to live in such a mansion-like place would freak out at the sight of a strange car parked inside the estate. Then again, a strange car parked just outside your gates didn’t look any better.

Caddie held the black Jansport backpack tightly with her right hand and pressed her left against her chest, rubbing the new swimsuit underneath without really noticing. A somewhat warm smile formed on her lips and she ran her fingers over her hair, which had been styled in a ponytail.

A soft breeze picked up, moving the black rain-filled clouds over the Addams Family-style manor. Caddie shivered and knocked again on the door and wondered why she was there. Why am I still wearing the swimsuit? Why did I come here? She asked herself; but before she could answer, a fragmented voice whispered in her mind, because you love the swimsuit, because he asked you to be here.

Caddie sighed pleasurably just loud thunder boomed, diverting her attention from the creaking sound the old wooden door made as it opened on itself.

The girl with the ponytail poked her head through the open door and called for the butler or servant she believed had to show up; no one answered. She shyly stepped inside and called again. Nothing.

Caddie walked into a wide room with marble floors and many wooden doors. She looked towards one door, the only one open in the room, and walked towards it. Caddie silently walked the long hallway; one side was painted with female figures in various styles, some of which she recognized, others were entirely new to her; the other side held only cathedral-like windows. The windows allowed her to see a slight drizzle start to fall. Not for long, she thought, knowing that soon it will start raining in earnest.

Caddie brushed away a stray strand of black hair as she walked into a library-like room, its walls covered with high bookshelves and old movie posters. She was at a loss for words; not even in the local library, a castle of a place, had she seen so many books. For a moment Caddie thought that perhaps befriending Lord Herrera or doing whatever it was he wanted of her was a good idea if, and only if, it gave her access to such a library.

“A book prostitute.” Caddie whispered to herself and then chuckled.

“That would be a first, I would dare say.” Lord Herrera’s voice said with a laugh. “I like the term, actually. Mind if I use it?” He added, not looking away from his thick, leather-bound book with gold letters on the side spelling “Decameron”.

Caddie felt her heart skip a beat; she always felt utterly embarrassed when anyone heard her not-so-inner monologue.

Her grip on the black backpack tightened when she saw Lord Herrera, who was dressed in a white, long sleeved shirt, open to show his smooth chest; a pair of black leather shoes; and a fancy pair black trousers. He was sitting on a chair in front of a small coffee table. The leather-bound book in his hands caught her attention. It looked old; she loved old things.

She stood there, transfixed, ashamed, and scared.

“Oh, don’t be shy, lady Caddie.” Said he. “We all tend to muse out-loud when we believe ourselves to be completely or somewhat alone. I have always found that thoughts are enjoyed the most with one’s own ego.”

“Uh, hello... eh... Lord Herrera.” Caddie said softly.

“Hello to you too, lady Caddie,” He said merrily. “I welcome you to my den.” He extended his arms, leather-bound book in his right hand, to show the totality of his library.

Caddie still couldn’t move, either out of embarrassment or fear. Or perhaps because every movement forced the swimsuit to rub against her sex, increasing her arousal ten-fold.

Lord Herrera smiled, closed his book, and placed it on a table next to his chair. He abruptly pulled himself up with only the strength of his abdomen, making his white hair move as if it was alive. He tapped the floor with the heels of his shoes and walked towards Caddie.

“How are you today, lady Caddie?” He said with a gentlemanly bow.

“I... um... I am good. Thanks.” Caddie said, not really sure how to answer the man that made her feel such a lack of confidence. “W-why am I here again?”

“Oh, I never told you, did I?” Lord Herrera said with a smile, his right index finger over his lips. “Well...” He divagated until he remembered what he was going to say. “are you wearing the marvellous swimsuit underneath your clothes?” He finally asked.

Just for a moment, Caddie thought that perhaps Lord Herrera possessed a somewhat short attention span. But her shy, averting gaze suddenly met his ruby-and-sapphire eyes and glazed over. Her body relaxed and her mind stopped working for a moment. She smiled and brought her free hand to one button on the black blouse she was wearing and undid it, revealing the U shape neck of a grey-and-red one-piece swimsuit.

She nodded softly as a deep sigh escaped her lips.

“You did well, milady.” Lord Herrera said, his eyes staring at the neck of her swimsuit before turning to the backpack she was holding. “I gather you’ve brought what I dearly asked of you.”

Caddie nodded, softly.

Lord Herrera nodded and took the black Jansport backpack from Caddie’s hand and then slightly caressed the girl’s brown and perfect cheek.

Undress for me, milady.” He said, the words pronounced by seven different voices.

Caddie’s eyes gained some focus and her mind returned for a while. She shook her head and whispered a question.

“I ask again: undresss for me.” Lord Herrera reiterated, his seven voices a bit harsher.

“Uh... but that... I don’t even know you.” Caddie whispered, her eyes trying to move away from Lord Herrera’s. “I shouldn’t undress before strangers.”

“Oh. But, you see, lady Caddie,” Lord Herrera said, his body slightly waving side to side. “you will not be undressing. After all, you are wearing the magnificent and most erotic swimsuit underneath your clothes. That means you won’t actually stand beautifully naked before me. However sad that may be.” He smiled a contagious smile. “Besides, you already know my curious name. I am no stranger, milady.”

“That is true but... I shouldn’t. It’s not proper.” Caddie whispered, images of her conservative aunt nagging her younger self appeared in her mind before being swallowed by the seven voices.

“Lady Caddie,” Lord Herrera whispered in seven different voices, his ruby-and-sapphire eyes staring right into Caddie’s. “undress.”

Caddie was about to whisper another complaint, but then she realized that he was right; she was wearing the one-piece swimsuit underneath, meaning that she really was not going to be naked before him. The Jansport backpack fell onto the tiled floor. She smiled as she began to remove her jean shorts, take off the black blouse and kick off her shoes.

Caddie stood there smiling, clad in a swimsuit with grey stripes going down her body fighting for control over the prominent red, and a pair of shiny, tan pantyhose.

“Hmm... Pantyhose, m’lady? Why did you...” Lord Herrera said, his eyes inspecting Caddie’s pantyhosed legs. “You know, this gives me an idea, actually. Yes! You look quite lady-like, quite erotic, in that garment. More akin to my tastes.”

Caddie’s body shuddered at hearing Lord Herrera’s comment on how she looked. She whispered thanks, just as she felt Lord Herrera’s soft hands rub and lift her chin, forcing her eyes to meet, once again, his mismatched eyes.

“Would you do me the honour to walk with me, dear lady?” He whispered in seven voices, his hand grasping the black backpack, before he abruptly turned around, his white, long hair following him with energy of its own.

Caddie stood silently, enjoying the way every breath moved the swimsuit over her skin. She began to walk, slowly and carefully, after Lord Herrera. He guided the swimsuit-clad girl past an ebony door and into a hallway with the same cathedral-like windows on one side, overlooking a maze and a garden being soaked with rain, and with many doors on the other side, all revealing fancy rooms.

Suddenly, Lord Herrera turned left into a darkened room, empty save for a red bed, white vanity, and a closet built into the wall. Caddie stood just outside the room, idly looking at the windows in front of her and wondering why she was following the white-haired man in only her pantyhose and a swimsuit. Her mind, even in the fog of near-mindlessness, was able to question her actions and retain a certain amount of her shyness, at least until Lord Herrera beckoned her inside.

She walked into the room. Her pantyhose-clad legs rubbing against each other; the sound was loud in her mind. The tight swimsuit rode up and down her crotch and chest, arousing her slightly. She stopped just inches from the bed.

“Here we are, milady.” Lord Herrera said before walking towards the bed. “Your soon-to-be quarters.” He added before pouring the contents of the backpack onto the bed.

Caddie watched Lord Herrera pour the many swimsuits she had both bought and stolen from the store onto the bed with curiosity. He then brought a tall mirror that had been hiding in a corner and told Caddie to stand in front of it. Caddie hesitated for a second, her eyes now stuck not on Lord Herrera but on the swimsuits on the bed. Eventually she obeyed.

She stared at her reflection and couldn’t help but get aroused. Caddie found herself salivating at the erotic image of her body clad in the tan nylons, shiny and smooth over her legs, making them seem perfect and flawless; and the tight swimsuit with the red all over her front and the grey on her sides and back, the small arrow-like designs diverting the gaze towards her aching sex.

“You look quite majestic.” Lord Herrera said from behind Caddie; he was far enough away to not be reflected on the mirror, but near enough to be able to whisper quietly to the girl.

“Erotic... The swimsuit. Yes.” Caddie whispered. Her glazed eyes were stuck on her own swimsuit-clad image.

“See how shiny your body is, lady Caddie? How mesmerizing and alluring?” Lord Herrera whispered in seven different voices.

“S-s-shiny?” Caddie had not intended for it to come out as a question.

“Yes, lady Caddie. This most erotic swimsuit is so shiny and mesmerizing.” Lord Herrera whispered.

“Shiny...” Caddie said, focusing on the way the light reflected off the swimsuit and the pantyhose. “It is. Yes... so mesmerizing.”

“Yes, my lady Caddie. Swimsuits are so mesmerizing, so erotic.” Lord Herrera whispered, circling around the black-haired beauty while avoiding the mirror. “Swimsuits are shiny, mesmerizing, hypnotizing even. They take your eyes to good places; your mind to delicious realms.”

“Just... swimsuits. Just swimsuits.” Caddie said in a faint voice. Lord Herrera looked from the side into her eyes, making her feel weaker yet. “Yes... so good.” Caddie moaned.

“Yes, lady Caddie, look at your image, look how sensual you look, how the swimsuit makes you look like a sexual goddess.” He whispered from behind Caddie, his breath visible in the darkness. “You feel more erotic. You feel your skin through the swimsuit; it enhances the sensations.”

Caddie couldn’t take her eyes off of herself. She looked at her petite breasts, at her somewhat lacking curves and realized that it was true what he was saying. Caddie could see her own figure enhanced by the swimsuit and the pantyhose; she looked better, more sensual—erotic even. She ran her hands over her body and moaned loudly. Yes, that feels good, she thought, her skin felt marvellous through the swimsuit.

“It feels so good, doesn’t it, lady Caddie?” Lord Herrera whispered in seven voices. “The swimsuit over your body. So good, turning you on, increasing your senses.” He then placed a finger under the right shoulder strap of the swimsuit and pulled it down; he did the same to the other.

“Yes.” Caddie whispered.

“You love them, the marvellous swimsuits and delicious pantyhose, lady Caddie.” He whispered, removing the swimsuit off of Caddie’s body. “You wear them all the time. They make you feel good.”

“They make me feel good...” Caddie moaned, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the way the swimsuit slid down her body; she moaned when the tight material rubbed against her pantyhosed legs. “Yes...” She hissed. “More. Love them...”

Lord Herrera looked at the reflection of the black-haired girl and saw a moist patch on the pantyhose over her crotch and nodded. He softly laid the swimsuit next to the bunch on the bed and then took another one, a rubber hydrasuit-styled swimsuit with spiral designs all over its front. He softly rubbed it against Caddie’s back.

“That feels absolutely wonderful, doesn’t it? My lady Caddie?” The words came in seven different voices.

“Yes...” She moaned, her hands moving over her naked skin with need. “Swimsuits... so delicious. I want it.”

“No.” Lord Herrera said. “You need it.”

Lord Herrera smiled and slowly began moving the swimsuit down Caddie’s body, moving it in circles over her pantyhosed legs. He was careful not to appear on the mirror. He raised her right leg and placed it through the swimsuit; he did the same for her left leg. Caddie moaned loudly, her body shivering, her mouth mouthing whispers of what she wanted. Lord Herrera simply moved the swimsuit up her body.

“Yes, more... more...” Caddie whispered as the swimsuit covered her breasts. Her eyes were staring directly into the reflection of the spirals and the way light shone on them. “So sensual, so erotic.” She moaned as her hands began to rub all over the rubber swimsuit; her fingers trailing the spirals on her chest.

“Yes, so erotic, so sensual.” Lord Herrera whispered as he began zipping the swimsuit up. “You absolutely love it and you want all to experience it.” The last words came out more fragmented and penetrating.

Caddie nodded and moaned, her eyes wandering all over her swimsuit-clad image, glazing over whenever they saw light reflecting off of a spiral. She rubbed her hands all over her body; the sensations amplified by her blanked mind.

Caddie was so lost in ecstasy she didn’t realise when Lord Herrera guided her towards the bed on which all the swimsuits lay and made her lie down. She kept on moaning, even more so now that her swimsuit-covered body was being touched, until Lord Herrera moved closer and whispered in his seven different voices, his hair moving around his face on its own volition.

Caddie kept on rubbing her swimsuit and pantyhose-clad body until a powerful orgasm lulled her into a dreamless sleep.

Caddie slept soundly, her every breath moving the swimsuit in alluring ways. Over her, Lord Herrera loomed. He marvelled at the sight of his new catch, the girl he had partially made into his lady, and smiled, his canines prominent in his mouth. He stretched his body forcing cracking sounds to come from his back and neck. He made a sound similar to that of a giant snake hissing and roaring at the same time—if snakes were capable of roaring—and then shook his head, which made his mane of white hair move wildly.

He stopped shaking his head, but his hair remained as if suspended in the air, a mess of whiteness defying gravity that moved as if alive. Lord Herrera ran his fingers over his suspended mane of hair and spoke.

“What do you think, my darlings? Should we keep her?” He said in one of his voices, the most soothing of the seven.

His long white hair moved, each strand waving and dancing like snakes. They indeed thought they should keep the black-haired salesgirl; they hissed loudly and happily.

“Oh.” Lord Herrera said bluntly; he slightly moved his head to the left and made as if to look at his hair. “I seriously thought so, my sweet darlings.” He then said in his usual, cheerful manner.

Lord Herrera grinned and chuckled. He moved his right hand in front of him and left it resting on his chest. The strands of white hair hissed softly, almost like children’s whispers. Then he bent over Caddie. The living hair hissed loudly as if happy once it touched the girl.

Though she slept soundly, Caddie could still feel. She felt the velvety, soft touch of Lord Herrera’s hair on her skin. Caddie twisted in her sleep and moaned, fragments of a forgettable dream forming in her mind.

Lord Herrera felt a slight pain on his scalp as a total of five white hairs removed themselves from his scalp and landed on Caddie’s belly. He straightened up just in time to see the hairs spiral around Caddie’s swimsuit-clad belly before disappearing into her body like ghosts.

Caddie simply shuddered, moaned and kept on sleeping. The black-haired girl began to dream a dream about the most sexual thing possible to do in a swimsuit.

“On the morrow you’ll go back to your home and go about your day as per usual, my lady.” Lord Herrera said after kissing Caddie on the forehead. “But you’ll be wearing a most delightful swimsuit and, afterwards, and if possible, you’ll convert any of your girl friends into another lady.”

And with that Lord Herrera left the room, leaving Caddie to her most erotic dreams.