The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘THE TAPE!’ – “Sibling Love”

Mesmerr

Chapter II

While Jody was in the kitchen I had a few interesting thoughts about how to have some fun and really test the effect of the tape on her mind by seeing if she would follow post-hypnotic suggestions when she was awake. She came bouncing back into the lounge and handed me my drink of juice, then sat down in one of the other chairs.

“Want to listen to a tape?” she asked.

I almost choked on my drink. I spluttered for several seconds, orange juice running out of my nose. Jodie just laughed. Did she know? Had she been playing along with me all the time? Making a complete idiot out of me?

“Are you okay?” she asked after a few seconds.

“Ye..es.” I managed.

“I’ll put some music on. I don’t feel like watching T.V.” she said, and got up and put on her favourite music tape.

I couldn’t help notice her giving me a funny look as she walked back to sit down in her chair.

“What?” I asked, wiping the remainder of my sister’s wine off my chin.

She smiled laughingly at me as she sat down heavily.

“Nothing.” she said, her smile fading.

“Have a nice sleep?” I asked, changing the subject away from me.

Jody turned to look at me over the rim of her orange juice, but her eyes weren’t smiling. They were sort of deep and serious.

“Had a strange dream, I think.” she answered, her eyes taking on a far-away look while she tried to remember it.

Then she looked back at me directly. “A strange dream.”

And then she quickly lowered her gaze and looked at the floor, tapping her foot to the beat of the music.

I looked away from her and finished my orange drink, not very convinced about anything at that point, except that the orange juice tasted very good on my dry throat as I swallowed it down.

I stretched my legs out and relaxed into the music, letting it carry me away with its driving melodies for a few moments before I was startled back to reality by a tap on my arm. It was Jody, holding out her hand for my empty glass.

I looked directly into her eyes.

“Sleep time.” I said firmly.

Her eyebrows arched and her eyes widened in surprise at what I’d said.

“What? She asked, her brow furrowing.

“Sleep time.” I repeated, staring hard into her eyes.

Then watched satisfied as her eyelids closed down and she visibly relaxed in front of me while she stood there.

“Are you hypnotised again?” I asked, after waiting about a minute.

“Yes.” she answered.

“When I awaken you, you will go and make us some dinner, and all the time you’re making it you’ll be noticing very strongly a very sexual connection with me that you’ve never noticed before that will seem perfectly comfortable for you, even if it is different to the way you usually think of me.”

I watched her face to see if there was any change whatsoever to what I was suggesting. There was none.

“The feeling will grow in intensity all the while we’re eating our dinner, with you becoming more and more sexually attracted to me as the evening goes on, until you can’t stand it anymore without letting me know how you feel about me, and you will want to do something about it, but you will not be game to ask.”

“So, you will somehow bring our conversation always around to sex and making love and take every opportunity to show me that you are turned on very strongly by my presence.”

“You will try and think of a way to get me to make the advances toward you in a sexual manner, to which you will respond very strongly, and achieve what you wish, which is the two of making love tonight. Do you understand all of that?”

“Yes.” she replied.

“Count up to three in your mind and forget everything you’ve just heard. You’re subconscious will remember and allow you to think of every thought you are going to have from this moment onward as your own idea, from the minute you walk into the kitchen. Count up to three now.” I instructed her.

“Thanks Jode.” I said when she opened her eyes, handing her my empty glass.

“Huh?” she said, surprise in her eyes and on her face.

“I..err...oh..That’s okay. I’ll...ahh...I’ll get us some dinner. Okay?”

“Sure. Thanks.” I said, closing my eyes and tapping my fingers to the beat of the music, my heart thumping and my pulse racing. I could hear my own heartbeat and wondered why she couldn’t. It sounded deafening to me.

Dinner went off without a hitch. Jody kept glancing at me during the whole time, I pretended not to notice and made small talk about any rubbish I could think of. At one stage she seemed to be getting annoyed with me for prattling on about nothing.

I helped her with the washing up and couldn’t help noticing her arm or thigh brush against me somewhere as she put the dishes away and reached for different things. I’m sure she could have avoided me if she’d wanted to.

I kept my attention focussed on what I was doing and ignored her touches completely. When we’d finished she left the kitchen saying she was going to have her shower, her face showing a mixture of concern, and seemingly deep in thought about something or other.

I walked back into the lounge and sat down in my favourite chair, wondering what thoughts were going around in my sister’s mind. I hadn’t even thought about the right and wrong of what I was doing. I wasn’t hurting her.

In fact, I planned to do the opposite, and I knew she was on the pill. I settled down to listen to the tape that was on. When it finished I put one of my own into the deck and waited for her to come back down dressed in her pyjamas and an old robe like she always did.

“Would you like a cold drink?” I heard her say, bringing my eyes open to the sight of her, not as I expected to see, but wearing a short nightie with no bra, and a see-through nightie at that.

She was standing in front of me. Right in front of me. Her face was serious and she was blushing.

“That would be nice. Thanks.” I smiled at her. She smiled weakly back, and I could see some of the tension leave her face instantly as she smiled. Some of it.

She was back quickly, holding my glass out for me to take, but before I could reach out and take it she leaned forward toward me and handed it right down to me.

My gaze fell directly onto her breasts, easily seen as her nightie came open when she bent forward. Her breasts looked wonderful, Full and with pointed and stiff nipples.

I looked up into her eyes after taking the glass she offered me and saw her still blushing. She looked quickly away and straightened up, then went to her chair and sat down with her own drink at her lips.

I took a sip of my juice. Then, “Jody?” I said, turning to face her.

“Hmm?” she answered.

“Are you okay?”

“I..ah .. yeah. Just feel a bit restless, I think. Sort of ...err...funny.” she got out hesitatingly.

“Okay. Just thought I’d ask.” I said, then turned back to closing my eyes and listening to George Benson on the tape. He was my favourite. Slow and dreamy. Just the sort of mood I was in.

As I sat there with my eyes closed I wondered what Jody was thinking, and more importantly, how she was feeling within herself. I had to admit I was certainly stirring in the depths of my own centre.

“Sammy?” I heard her call softly above the music.

“Huh?”

“Ah..oh, nothing.”

I opened my eyes and turned to look at her, She was staring at the floor, sitting on her chair with her feet up on the lounge, her arms wrapped around her knees as if she was hugging herself.

“What’s the matter, Jode? " I asked in a concerned voice.

“You seem restless or something.”

She turned her face to me. It was serious and a little flushed.

“I don’t know.” she said with a sigh. “I’ve been having the most unusual thoughts and...ahhh ...feelings.”

“What kind of thoughts and feelings?” I probed.

Jody looked away for a few seconds before finally turning back to face me with her answer.

“About .. err .. sex.” she got out with a sigh.

“Aren’t you and Billy getting on anymore?” I asked. Billy was her current boyfriend of two months. Jody was pretty choosy. Billy was lucky, I always thought.

“No. Not about Billy. This isn’t about me and Billy. It’s about me and...ohhhh.” she said and never finished as she turned away again and stared at the floor.

“Well? Who then?” I pressed her, feeling a bit guilty about what I was doing all of a sudden.

“I’ve been having thoughts about ... you and...and me.” she said softly, keeping her gaze on the floor.

“What?” I said, sounding surprised. Then I got up out of the chair and walked to stand in front of her, then sank down to my knees in front of her. “You’ve have been having thoughts about sex between ... you ...and me?”

She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

“I know how awful that must sound. You must think I’m a terrible sister, but I ... I ... I don’t know why all of a sudden. But I do. And they’re really strong.”

I reached up and unclasped her arms from around her knees. Her eyebrows arched, but she did not try and stop me. Then I gently pressed her knees apart, exposing her panties to my gaze. Then I looked her straight in the eye as I said,

“Would you like me to touch you in your secret place, Jode?”

Her eyes closed and she sighed. Then her head nodded slowly. Her eyes remained closed.

I reached out with my right hand and slipped it under the band of her panties between her legs, feeling instantly the wetness and the warmth already waiting for me there.

Jodie sucked in her breath in a little gasp as my finger circled slowly over her jewel.

My left hand reached up and found her right breast soft to grasp and squeeze gently, bringing a small, soft moan from her open lips. But her eyes remained tightly closed.

Her face relaxed and calm, but well and truly flushed.

Her knees widened as she relaxed all over, feeling the action of my fingers change from her jewel to slowly penetrate her very slick channel to its very depth.

“Oooohhhh.....Saaammmmyyyy.” Jody moaned softly in a long, drawn-out sigh.

“You like that?” I asked, squeezing her breast and pressing gently on her cervix at the back of her warm, wet channel.

“OoohhhhJeeesssuussss.” Came her answer as I pressed and squeezed at the same time.

My sister’s breathing turned to a panting kind of gasping as it deepened with my penetrations of her centre and squeezing of her other breast. Her lips parted widely and her tongue began to snake around them, moistening them.

God she looked beautiful at that moment in time.

“Jody?” I asked softly. Her eyes half-opened to look at me. They were deep and milky.

“I want to kiss your lips.” I said.

She just nodded her head slowly and shifted her feet to the floor, widening her knees so that I could move between them. My fingers continued to move inside her slick core and my other hand remained cupping her left breast.

Her eyes remained fixed on mine as I moved between her legs. Then, leaning further forward I brought my lips slowly down onto my sister’s mouth, covering it completely.

She sighed into my mouth as my tongue found and danced with hers. My excitement at what I was actually doing drove my pulse and heart into overdrive. I could feel Jody’s heartbeat thumping wildly beneath my hand over her left breast.

I timed the thrust of my tongue into her mouth with the sliding up inside her wet channel with my fingers. Then slowly I dragged them back out of her, rubbing them along the ridges on the side of her shaft.

Jody groaned deeply into my throat, then suddenly threw her arms around me and squeezed the life out of me as she thrust her hips deeper onto my fingers. Then her hips jerked and convulsed beyond her control. She gasped loudly.

“Oooohh! Ssaammmy! Oooh,God!”

“Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhyyyeeeessssssss!

“OooohhyhhhhhhhhhJeeeeessssssuusss!

“Oooohhhyyeyeeessssssss!” she cried into my ear as her orgasm swept over her from head to toe, over and over again.

I could feel her channel gripping me and letting me go, over and over again while she climaxed. Then she froze, held it for a few seconds, and then collapsed against me, her breathing harsh and fast in my ear as she continued to hold me tightly.

I held her close for several minutes, feeling my first real sense of sibling love in its essence. Then I slowly removed my hand from her breast and then slowly withdrew my fingers from her molten core.

She moaned softly as I did so.

“Look here.” I said softly.

As she opened her eyes to focus on me I brought my wet fingers to my lips and gently inserted them into my mouth, bringing them out again with smiling eyes.

“I love you.” I said softly.

All the time she had watched intently as I cleaned her nectar wine from my fingers with my mouth, but when I told her what I was feeling in my heart at that point her eyes misted, then welled fully with tears that overflowed down her cheeks.

She leaned forward and threw her arms around me, holding me and sniffing in my ear. My heart was swelling. My sister and I were really having a special moment at that point.

“I love you too, Sammy. I just ... I just never realised.. how much before.” she whispered hesitatingly into my ear.

After a few more minutes of clinging to one another as if we were drowning I released her and myself from her grip, sat back on my haunches and smiled warmly at her. She smiled back at me.

“Feel better now?” I said lovingly.

Before I knew what was happening she launched herself off her chair and threw herself on top of me, hugging me fiercely and sniffing in my ear, telling me over and over that she loved me.

I started hugging her back and rolled her over onto her back. Her lips found mine and we kissed more passionately than I had ever kissed a girl before in my life. Her tongue became ferocious as it twisted like a snake in my mouth, duelling my own at every turn.

It was at that point in my relationship with my sister that the whole thing, for me, stopped being a game of experimentation.

At that precise point in time I fell head over heels in love with my sister Jody. We sat up and removed each other’s clothes slowly and deliberately until we were both naked.

We kissed deeply as each piece of clothing had fallen away, and now we just sat and stared deeply into one another’s eyes. What she saw I couldn’t say, but what I saw would be enough to keep my love for her alive in my heart for the rest of my life.

I sat back on my butt on the carpet and held out my hands to her. Her eyes fell to my groin and she smiled when she looked up again. She moved toward me and then straddled me, lowering herself slowly until my presence touched the wetness of her warm, furry apex.

I moaned and she gasped.

“Ohhh, Sammy.” she breathed into my face.

And then she lowered herself slowly downward onto my girth and length.

“Aaaahhhhhh.” she breathed and gasped at the same time as her capacity engulfed me fully until she was firmly settled, our pubic hair matting as one as she brought her legs and heels around my back and settled more comfortably on my lap.

Her arms came up around my shoulders while my hands found her breasts and began to fondle them with feeling.

“Ooohhh, Jodyyyy.” I breathed as I closed my lips fully over her mouth while we sat in a sort of Tantric love position.

We kissed long and deeply, her hips circling me, gently thrusting back and forth whenever she interrupted her circling motion, pressing her pubis against me for some soft friction of her jewel against my groin.

Whenever she did that it would deepen my penetration of her, bringing a little gasp from her mouth and down into my throat as my length pressed gently against the neck of her womb and the back of her cervix.

I wasn’t in a position to thrust deeply, but it didn’t matter. I was as deeply imbedded inside my own sister’s body as was physically possible at that time. I could feel myself expanding as I approached my peak. At the same time her circling action increased, as did the interrupted thrusting action into my groin with her mons.

Then I began leaning backwards and forwards as she continued to circle herself on that which she was so deeply and firmly impaled. Our mouths remained glued together, breathing as one as we each raced up pleasure’s mountain together.

Our breaths became pants and then gasps deep into each other’s throat. Our bodies seemed to take on minds of their own as our hips rolled and rocked, circled and thrust, with each action taking away more and more of our conscious control.

Until finally our arms were all that we consciously controlled. We held on tightly as our lower halves became one in their union of sibling loving.

Faster and faster she circled on me. Faster and faster did I rock us back and forth, until finally, the compounding result of both our separate, yet unified motions of loins and internal joining tipped us over the edge of passion’s mountain in one mind-blowing, flesh-gripping dive into the abyss of sibling pleasure.

Jody screamed loudly into my throat, breaking her mouth from mine and clinging to me as if her life depended on it.

Her fingernails sliced painful grooves into the muscled flesh of my back and shoulders as my hands found her fleshy buttocks and pulled her to me again and again and again and again.

I groaned my release as I bit down into the soft, salty flesh of her shoulder, sinking my teeth deeply without knowing it, and hearing her cry of pain fall deafly onto my ears.

Her buttocks became my hands as I crushed her groin to mine as it jerked with its own mind and action. Feeling myself emptying wine into my sisters belly over and over and over, pulsing and flooding her heated walls of capture while we held one another in love, allowing our lower halves now to love in the manner god intended.

Until finally, we both gasped together, and then sighed together as we eased off on the tightness of our grip on one another. And then finally we relaxed our grip altogether.

We leaned away a little way and held each other’s gaze. My eyes filled with tears as I saw the hearts love her gaze had for me. And then she leaned forward and hugged me tightly once again. As she did that I felt her insides move on me and then she hugged me from the inside as well.

Then slowly she lifted herself off me and rose to her feet, smiled and walked away. I watched her buttocks go with my heart swelling with love and wondered if Id ever feel the same about other girls again.

I lay back and groaned with exhaustion, suddenly feeling very tired, wishing I could allow her to remember everything we had felt toward one another during our loving, and not having to make her forget.

I closed my eyes and let my mind drift., wondering if I’d ever be the same again in any way. I knew I loved my sister in a way now that perhaps was never intended I should, but I did, and that was that.

My eyes filled with tears when I realised that she had only loved me in the manner she had because I had hypnotised her to feel that way about me. Then I sat up and angrily brushed away my tears of stupidity, knowing I was getting exactly what I deserved.

Jody came back into the room then, padding across the carpet toward me and sitting down at my feet. She was till naked and she was still beautiful. I held her gaze in mine. Her eyes were deep and milky.

“I...I love you, Jode.” I managed to get out, a thick lump forming in my throat as I said it. Her eyes misted and glossed instantly as she smiled a half-smile.

“I love you too, Sammy.” she answered just as sincerely.

“You know you’re hypnotised, Jode. Don’t you?” I confessed, holding her gaze.

Her eyebrows arched for a minute, then relaxed as her smile widened.

“I’ve always loved you, Sammy.” she replied to my confession. “I’ve just never had the courage to express it before.”

I smiled then and so did she. “Sleep time.” I told her softly.

“What?”

“Sleep time, Jode.” I repeated a little more firmly, and then watched her eyes close shut as she relaxed from head to toe in front of my eyes.

My heart was full and my throat only just agreed to comply with me as I took my sister through the forgetting routine. I had her go upstairs and shower, then dress in the nightwear she usually dressed in whenever she was in front of me.

When she came back downstairs again I sat her back in her own chair and told her to wait and sleep while I showered and dressed in the way she usually saw me of a night time.

When I returned downstairs she was sleeping peacefully in her chair, I walked over to her and sat down on the arm of her chair, resisting the urge to hold her one last, loving time in the manner I wanted.

“You’ll never remember this, Jody,” I said to her softly. “but I love you with all my heart, and I always will. Your subconscious will remember though, and maybe, with time, it will allow your conscious mind to know about what we shared tonight, and maybe forgive me for loving you this way.”

“Count yourself up from twenty now and when you reach twenty you’ll be wide awake and feeling very good about your life in every way, forgetting everything that happened tonight and everything you felt and experienced. You’ll feel wonderful, but a little tired and will excuse yourself and go upstairs to bed.”

“When your head touches the pillow you’ll fall into the deepest, most relaxing sleep you’ve ever had and wake up feeling absolutely terrific in the morning. All your old feelings toward me will return, thinking nothing more toward me than with the feelings of your brother that you’ve always had. Do it now, Jody.”

I closed my eyes feigning sleep while she silently counted herself back up to full wakefulness. When she tapped me softly on the shoulders I opened my eyes slowly as if I’d been dozing. I smiled at her smiling face looking down at me. She stood beside my chair.

“I’m feeling a bit tired Sammy.” she said softly. “I’m going up to bed. See you in the morning. Okay?”

I could have sworn I saw tears in her eyes, or maybe that was because I had tears in my own suddenly and couldn’t see that well anyway. I lowered my head and closed my eyes, pretending to doze again.

“Sure Jode. Good night. Sweet dreams.” I answered dreamily.

I waited about fifteen minutes or so before going up to bed myself. My parents would be home any time now and I didn’t feel in the mood to hear about what a great time they had.

Sleep was a long time coming to me that night, and when it finally did I dreamed of Jody, I swear, right through the night until I opened my eyes when the alarm went off at seven-thirty in the morning.

Post Script

All of that was ten years ago now. Jodie finished school and got married to Billy and had two kids, while I married a girl from out of town. I have two children of my own.

The story did have a happy ending after all, contrary to what I might have thought after that first night we made love.

Six weeks after that night it was my birthday. It had been a great day and I’d fallen into bed exhausted after the party had finished that my parents had let me have at our house.

Jody had helped me clean up the mess, which had been requirements of my parents for letting me have the party in the first place. After that we’d both gone to our respective bedrooms almost out of it with fatigue.

I’d been in bed about ten minutes when a soft knock came on my door. The door opened and someone came in and closed the door. I sat up curious. Maybe it was Mum. It wasn’t. It was Jodie.

She climbed into bed with me and held me tightly to herself. She was naked.

“I love you, Sammy.” she whispered into my ear. “I remember everything. I remember everything, and I’ll never forget. I love you with all my heart and soul.”

I never said a word. I couldn’t. I could feel the warmth of her tears on my neck as my own eyes smarted instantly, taking me back down memory lane.

I held her close to me for several long minutes, my heart just bursting with love for my sister who remembered and loved me just as she was, fully awake. I sought and found her eager, warm lips and mouth waiting for me.

And that was the way the story never ended. Jody and I meet once a year, not always at the same time, but always in the same manner. Somewhere, someplace, somehow, we always manage it. And it’s always like the first time.

Absolutely incredible and very beautiful and loving. And it’s been like that now for the past ten years, every year.

I’m happy to say that we still feel the same way about each other as we did on that very first night. We may not be right in the eyes of the rest of the world in our views on sibling love, or in what we do, or the way we love as brother and sister.

Still, we’re happy, and, once a year we show and share that love for each other in the way we first learned how, thanks to a tape I’d made that had been intended for other women, but was never used again after that night.

I still have it, but I don’t think it will ever see the light of day again.

The happy never-end