The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired part II

by Penny Propofol

The van containing Peggy arrived at the facility. On paper the facility was a medical center that conducted drug trials and experimental treatments. In reality is was much, much more. Certainly there were perfectly legitimate operations being carried out at the facility, most of them in fact. However only a few of the staff knew the whole story. The rest just showed up to work, did their jobs and then went home. Wealthy and powerful clients and foreign governments at times required unusual... services. Demand for those services payed very, very well and meeting those demands was a side-business that the facility carried out entirely off of the books. Services ranged from obtaining valuable information from selected targets such as Peggy, to intercepting spies, to modified human trafficking. Security around these operations was always kept very tight in order to prevent leaks to the media or the authorities. Care was taken that no missing person ever lead them back to the facility. Agents that worked on these special operations never knew the big picture, only upper level management.

Barbara waited at the dock located in the underground parking garage with a gurney, a doctor and a pair of orderlies. Barbara was a curvaceous woman with large breasts and an ample but enviable ass. Both were featured leaving little to the imagination in her skin-tight black outfit. Barbara had a fair complexion, a classically beautiful face and long medium dark brown hair that reached below her shoulders with large luxurious curls. Her blue eyes were filled with intelligence, it was clear that she was in charge here. She had the case file for the job on Peggy under her arm that she had gone over carefully. This was a straight forward information extraction, the only complications were that a double was being put in place of the subject while they were being probed and that there was a specific window of opportunity before the subject had to be returned to their life outside the facility. The details of her substitute and her return would be left to the tactical team assigned to this job. Another detail that Barbara noted was that Tracey was assigned to this case to oversee the capture and processing of Peggy. She knew Tracey was thorough and efficient and had no doubt that Tracey would have the girl ready. She saw the van approaching, getting ready to back up to the loading dock. “You two get ready to transfer the merchandise to the gurney and then transport her to zero level. Dr. Banks, oversee the transfer and examine her condition. If she is ready to begin extraction, get her prepped and inform me immediately. I want this to move along quickly, Heidi.”, said Barbara.

“Yes, Dr. Brown. I will notify you as soon as she is ready.”, was Heidi’s reply. Heidi was a smaller girl than Barbara, her chest was somewhat small though her shapely hind end was attractive. She had long straight auburn hair that was kept back with a band across the top of her head. Her bangs and long hair framed her face very neatly, she had bright blue eyes and a straight slightly pointed nose. She had no more than finished answering Barbara the van finished backing into place. The orderlies stepped up and opened the doors to the van. Inside they saw Tracey wrapped tightly under a blanket, still sleeping on top of Peggy. Barbara laughed, “She’s gone and done it again. That Tracey is very good at what she does but she sure is a sex fiend. Likes her drugs, too. Dr. Banks could you please see to it that she is taken care of while she sleeps it off?” “Not a problem.”, smiled Heidi as she walked up to the panel beside the sling that held the two women and released the blanket. “Boys, please put agent Tracey onto the exam table over there, get our patient onto her gurney and send a second gurney.”

Without a reply the two orderlies quickly but carefully lifted Tracey up off of Peggy, carried her over to the table in the back of the van and placed her on the table, face down. Then the gurney was put in place as Heidi switched off the panel controlling the sling and removed the IV tubes from the needles in each of her arms. Once she was completely unplugged from the system, Peggy was transferred onto the gurney, covered with a warm blanket and gently carted away, blissfully unaware of it all in her drug induced sleep. In the meantime, Barbara had located the soiled syringe that Tracey used to dose herself. It didn’t happen all the time but every once in a while this girl really got off on sexing her targets and then sending herself to dreamland. After seeing the video playback of her escapades a couple of times, Barbara thought about trying it herself though she couldn’t stand the idea of someone walking in on her in a position like that. She smiled as she looked at the syringe and Tracey. She could only see the profile of Tracey’s face since she was laying on her belly, but that slight smile let Barbara know that Tracey was a very happy girl and would be a while recovering from the Midazolam. Her gurney had arrived along with a nurse. “All ready, Dr. Brown.”, said nurse Cynthia. Cynthia was a pretty Latina with long, glossy black hair and very dark eyes. Curvaceous and sensuous, she was a very popular girl with the male workers.

“Very well, Cynthia. Kurt, would you please get Tracey onto her gurney? Now, Cynthia I want you to gather Tracey’s clothes and get her down to zero level and put her in the care of Dr. Banks.”, said Barbara. Cynthia replied, “Right away, Dr. Brown.” With that, Kurt swiftly and skillfully moved Tracey to her gurney and got her covered up with a blanket while Cynthia bagged up Tracey’s clothing. In no time, Tracey was being wheeled off of the loading docks and toward the ‘freight elevator’ to zero level, the lowest floor in the building. Barbara turned her attention to the next task as she disposed of the syringe, “Kurt, please get the truck to maintenance and have them get it ready to make a delivery. Have them deliver Peggy’s clothing to zero level with the patient.” “Right away, Dr. Brown.”, Kurt answered. With that, Barbara walked back up the dock toward the elevator to her office. Casebook in hand, she was eager to get word that Peggy was ready. She put the syringe into a plastic bag from the truck. She decided to keep it as a souvenir of sorts, that Tracey was too much. Dr. Banks had Peggy placed onto a special table. The table was angled so that the patient was not laying parallel to the floor but at just about 45 degrees. The arms were supported and strapped out to the sides. The head was cradled from behind by a soft pad and held in place with a band full of electrodes. Peggy’s head was somewhat tipped back as the support for the head was nearly parallel with the floor leaving her eyes pointed directly at the lights above her and her sleeping mouth agape. The table itself supported Peggy’s back from just below her head down to the small of her back. Then there was a space and then each of her upper legs were resting on supports though they also kept her legs spread and left her ass and pubic region open and exposed of course. Her lower legs and feet dangled from the end of the pads supporting the upper leg. The whole thing looked like a cross between capital T and an inverted capital Y at the bottom. Peggy was strapped into place without incident. She was connected to a set of phones for her ears that were similar in appearance to the ear-piece end of a stethoscope. Attached to one side of the ear-piece was a microphone that would allow the subject to be heard.

Peggy had been asleep for so many of the past 48 hours that she would be completely disoriented when she woke up. At that point it would be easy to dose her with Diazepam and perform narcoanalysis to extract information and then manipulate her while she was in a hypnotic state into being programmed to go in to work and gather sensitive information as an unwitting agent for her new masters. It was important for Dr. Banks to administer the Diazepam slowly as Peggy was becoming conscious but before she was fully aware so that she would transition into a semi-conscious state that would allow her to respond to questions but keep her from being awake enough to actively resist giving up information that she knew should be kept private. At this point she had been under the influence of drugs for long enough that she had no sense of passing time and couldn’t get her bearings to start thinking about where she was and what was happening. All of the processing that she had undergone while in transport was now forgotten. Her memory and sense of being were effectively shut off for now and would remain so until she came out from under the drugs that were being pumped into her.

Heidi made sure all was ready for Peggy’s session. The computer managing all of Peggy’s vital signs reported her status to a display screen inside the control room. The deep massage tube that had been implanted into Peggy’s colon was connected to the system by a cable. The hookup was located just inside Peggy’s anus and it was easily connected with a single lubricated gloved finger. Her heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, brain activity etc. were all on display and being carefully monitored by the system. The computer program for inducing Peggy’s hypnosis and then systematically eliminating her resistance to divulging information was loaded. Barbara was notified that the process would begin soon. As the manager of this project she wanted to be there to see it begin. Barbara acknowledged the message and answered that she would be down to zero level shortly. In the meantime, Heidi had an opportunity to check in on Tracey. Tracey had been brought in by another pair of orderlies and placed in the immediate care of nurse Karen. Karen had her removed from her gurney and placed on a special table to recover. They called this device the sawhorse because it roughly looked like one. The padded top was wide enough to support a body, the padded hoop at one end allowed the face to rest and be supported there. For women there was an opening across the top to accommodate their breasts which would descend down into two openings. Underneath, the breasts could be accessed while they hung suspended through these openings but the sides of the ‘cups’ were padded and kept warm with the rest of the table top. The other end of the sawhorse top came to a sort of inward curved V that supported the font of the pelvic area but left room for the legs to descend on either side. The part of the leg below the knee was supported by soft pads that cradled the ankle and shin. The subject was in much the same position as if they were sitting in a chair only they were oriented face-down. The upper arms hung down freely, the wrists cradled and supported by hanging pads, arms bent at the elbow. The system was keeping her hydrated via the IV Karen had installed while it was monitoring her heart rate and core temperature as well. Karen had installed a catheter to empty her bladder since there was not telling how long it would take Tracey to recover. She had dosed herself pretty hard and hadn’t gotten much sleep on the stakeout assignment of Peggy’s case. She was also a rather small girl, and a dose that size would keep her in its grip for some time. Tracey’s well-tanned and healthy body was beautiful. Her jet-black hair was always pinned up normally, but Karen had let it down so that the headband would fit onto her better so the black loosely curled hair hung around the hoop that was supporting her face. Nurse Karen finished prepping Tracey, she would be monitored as she slept of the Midazolam. She went to check on her other patients as Dr. Banks looked on. Heidi had always found Tracey attractive though she had never acted upon it. Still, she did enjoy standing there, gazing upon Tracey’s body and admiring her beauty as she slept peacefully. She’d long imagined what it would be like to get intimate with that girl, she was delicious.

“She really is beautiful, isn’t she?”, said Barbara as she walked up from behind Heidi. Heidi was slightly startled and more than a little embarrassed about being seen staring at Tracey’s naked body like that. She began to stammer out a response when Barbara gently pressed her finger to her lips to quiet her. “It’s okay, Heidi. You didn’t do anything I haven’t, I’m just as guilty though I’ve never said anything to her. She has such sultry dark brown eyes and that dusky look of hers just does something to me.”, said Barbara seeking to comfort Heidi in a moment that was clearly awkward for her. Heidi tried to explain herself, “I’ve never been with a woman, I’ve never even thought about it. But there’s something about her that makes me wonder what it would be like. I can’t believe I’m telling you this.” Barbara replied to Heidi, “I definitely prefer men too, but her passion is such a turn-on for me.” Barbara continued, “Sometimes I wish I could have sex with such passionate abandon. She works hard, she fucks hard. I’ve seen surveillance from inside our trucks where she jumped onto a captured man and milked him absolutely dry in under 15 seconds. She definitely goes after something when she wants it, and she usually gets it. I have to admire that” At that point, the console in the control room beeped for attention. Peggy’s brain was reactivating and that triggered the prompt on the control screen to initiate the mind-opening program. Heidi acknowledged the prompt and pressed the button that would activate Peggy’s programming. Heidi and Barbara watched the video surveillance of Peggy’s face while keeping an eye on her status. Peggy was stirring, slowly climbing her way up out from under the drug’s soporific power over her. At that moment she really had no idea who she was, where she was or what was going on. Before she could try to begin speaking a soft background sound began. It was repetitive and hypnotic in nature. With the earphones inserted as they were the sound had the effect of seeming as though it were coming from somewhere inside her brain. Combined with the gel on her skin that made her feel warm it was very soothing and Peggy began to relax... grow calmer. Peggy was somewhat awake now, but the drug still helped keep her sedated as it’s influence ebbed. Barbara smiled as she saw the brain activity display. It was a textbook perfect example of a brain that had woken up but had been lulled into a state of deep relaxation dear sweet Peggy was ready for the next phase.

Heidi put the program on automatic. Its job was to use managed dosing of the psychoactive agent Diazepam combined with audio and physical pleasure manipulation to break down Peggy’s resistance. As the system began to administer the drug, Barbara and Heidi watched Peggy’s brain wave output. Shortly after the drug hit her bloodstream, Peggy’s brainwaves scrambled for a few seconds as her brain became dimly aware that some new agent was assaulting it’s receptors and struggled against it. Peggy’s eyes rolled up and her eyelids twitched for a few seconds and then the brainwaves settled into a nice rhythmic pattern that correlated to the hypnotic pattern of the sound being pumped into her through the ear pieces. The other two women smiled when they saw this. They knew that Peggy’s programming had gotten off to a perfect start. The computer would work on her for hours on automatic. It would wear down Peggy’s mind until it surrendered and the system had won her trust and obedience. Then Barbara would really have her way with Peggy’s mind. Heidi and Barbara got up from their chairs and began to walk out. Behind them they could hear the computer beginning to ensnare Peggy in it’s hypnotic grip. It would inform them when it had successfully reoriented and pacified her.

Peggy’s mind was an absolute fog and she had no bearings, no thoughts. Through the fog she began to hear a motherly, soothing voice softly coaxing her to relax and let go. Her mind was filling up with colors as the carefully aimed strobe lights were flashing down into her blue eyes. She felt a new wave of gentle pleasure pouring into her from the gentle vibration of a small tube suctioned to her clitoris. In her current state, Peggy didn’t even know where the pleasure was from, only that it was causing her to want to relax and obey the voice as the combination of these sensations penetrated her mind to the core. Through repetitive vocal commands the system got Peggy to repeat the words, “I will obey. Obedience is pleasure. I will obey. Obedience is pleasure...” The words softly drifted from her lips. Not only wasn’t she resisting, she wasn’t even aware that anything but obedience existed. It was beginning to mold her into a blank slate ready and eager to accept new programming. The system began the questioning again and this time Peggy was able to respond. “What is your name, dear?”, said the system in its soft, soothing feminine voice. “Puh... Peh... Pppp...”, was all Peggy could get out at first. Again and again the system put the question to her, “What is your name, dear?” Eventually, Peggy reached the ability to speak, “Peh... Peggy.” She sighed with relief after she got it out. “Peggy, I am Mother. I will take care of you.”, it spoke to her lovingly through her haze. “Motherrrr...”, said Peggy.

For hours Mother worked on her mind, extracting personal information from her, getting to know everything about her. “Who do you trust, Peggy”, Mother said to her. “Muh.. Mother...”, Peggy replied in a dreamy voice. “Good girl.”, it praised. “Obey me and I will give you pleasure .”, Mother said to Peggy. Peggy giggled softly as she heard and understood. “Peggy, raise your right foot for me.”, Mother instructed. It took a second for the command to register in Peggy’s mind but once it had she began to focus on straightening her right leg so that her foot would be raised. Through her drugged haze, Peggy managed to do as Mother had instructed... and her foot slowly raised. “Good girl, Peggy.”, said Mother. “Now lower your foot. Relax your leg.”, Mother coaxed. Peggy’s foot dropped like a lead weight, swinging slightly as it came to rest. “You have earned your reward, sweetie.”, said Mother as she activated the colonic massage tube inside Peggy. The tube was designed with contacts for different nerve clusters inside her, these contacts were lined up perfectly during the installation overseen by Tracey. The tube came to life once it was triggered from the cable attached through Peggy’s anus. In all of her life Peggy had never had a sensation grip her to her absolute core like this. Everything else ceased to exist, she lost all control of her body as it slipped away from her. If she had been standing she’d have collapsed like a rag doll absolutely enveloped in this new-found, all-consuming, mind-emptying pleasure. Her will to resist, her individuality ran out of her like water going down a drain. Her utterly surrendered body quivered with unspeakable pleasure. Her emptied mind was filled with a new golden light that carried with it more pleasure than her nervous system was designed to handle. It dwarfed the impact of the orgasm in the grip of it’s intensity. Wordless sounds escaped her beautiful pink lips... pleasure beyond understanding reflected in her pretty blue unfocused eyes. Her mussed light blonde hair framed her face her pacified face. She came countless times until she reached the point of exhaustion. Eventually the colonic tube was gradually deactivated. As the other sensations began to come back into focus, Mother began to gently rock the table containing Peggy.

Mother could tell from the bio sensor readout that Peggy was practically starving. “You’re hungry my dear. Drink from Mother’s breast.”, it reassured Peggy. Peggy was hungry. So hungry. A soft, very warm breast-like bag descended down to Peggy’s lower face. With her blurred vision it looked like a giant breast, it was soft and warm like one as well. Most of Peggy’s face was enveloped in this warm, soft mass. The nipple positioned perfectly at her lips she was overcome by hunger and the urge to feed and so she closed her eyes, latched onto it with her soft pink lips and sucked from it hungrily. The warm thick contents filled her mouth and went down her throat, tasting so good, soothing her hunger. After several seconds she began to slow down and just savor it, assured that her hunger would be sated. Mother continued to gently rock the table containing Peggy. Rocking her gently to sleep as her belly began to fill up and her eyes began to blink. She fell asleep to the sound of a heartbeat in her ears and Mother’s voice humming a lullaby as she was being gently rocked. She would sleep well and awaken later with an open-mind that was ready for Barbara to remake. For now she slept soundly, feeling safe and content for the first time in what felt like forever.

Cindy had been at Peggy’s house acting as her double for nearly three days, making sure that her car was seen coming and going at different times. From a distance she strongly resembled Peggy so none of her neighbors took any unwanted notice. Peggy had received calls on her phone and Cindy allowed those to go to voice mail. Her job at this point was to make the everything appear normal until the team was able to get Peggy back home as a converted agent. Keeping the mail from piling up in the mailbox, making sure lights were seen switching on and off at night. Peggy’s car was parked safely in the garage windowless garage and no one could see into the house from the front porch. So far everything had gone smoothly, but she had a case full of tools in the event of some emergency and a number to call for assistance if she needed it. She kept a sealed cloth soaked with a rapid onset anesthetic agent and a syringe on her at all times and that came in handy when Tabby dropped by to check on Peggy’s house while she was away. Intelligence had missed that detail, they knew about Tabby but were unaware that Peggy had made arrangements with Tabby to come by and check up on the house. Tabby was one of Peggy’s new friends, she was a small girl at only 5′ 3″ and weighing at about 115 lbs. She was a blue-eyed redhead with the temper to match. Tabby could be described as highly motivated and very athletic, her body was toned and sleek. Her light blue short skirt wrapped snugly around her hips and showed her very alluring legs. She had a matching tank top with a delicate floral print on as well. She may have been a small girl but she was a true spitfire. Cindy was fully aware of who the girl was when she walked through the door after unlocking it with the key Peggy gave her. Cindy acted a little surprised when she saw Tabby and then smiled as she said, “You must be Tabby, Peggy has told me so much about you.” Tabby replied, “Yes that’s me! Why are you here? I thought Peggy was on vacation. She asked me to look after the house. Is she still home??” “Yes, she is, poor thing. They had to reschedule her flight. Didn’t she tell you? She’s in back trying on some new clothes we just picked out. You should go back and see them.”, said Cindy.

Cindy clipped on a pair of medical gloves and followed Tabby as she walked toward the back of the house. “Wow, you and Peggy sure look a lot alike”, Tabby said as she started to head back to Peggy’s bedroom, “I’d have thought you were her sister if I didn’t know better. Peggy? Did you get depressed and to out and buy yourself some more slutty HRHHRRPPHHH” Her words were cut off mid-sentence by the anesthetic soaked cloth Cindy had taken out of its sealed pouch. She quickly locked the cloth over Tabby’s mouth and nose to muffle her and force her to breathe in the powerful Desflurane. This anesthetic agent had a boiling point at room temperature. The cloth was sealed into a mask shaped hoop that would seal around Tabby’s mouth and nose, forcing her to inhale the powerful vapors. She did her best to pin Tabby’s arms to her body and pushed her toward Peggy’s bed from behind. In the confusion it took Tabby a few seconds to realize what was happening. By the time she did, Cindy had her pinned face down on the bottom left corner of Peggy’s bed, legs dangling over the side, thrashing desperately to get loose of Cindy’s grip and of the anesthetic. Cindy hooked her legs inside of Tabby’s to keep them spread and prevent her from being able to get any leverage. Tabby’s arms were mostly pinned under her body now, her legs spread she had nothing to kick against. The fumes coming off of the rag burned her eyes , throat and nostrils. It had a terribly strong medicine smell to it and Tabby had no idea what it was, maybe poison. Without realizing what the smell was, she didn’t try too hard to avoid inhaling it. Within seconds after a couple of good breaths , the Desflurane vapors from the cloth hit her like an oncoming train. Her head started spinning, her limbs began to feel like lead and she started to feel REALLY sleepy. Suddenly she realized that Cindy was trying to put her to sleep and began to struggle with all her strength. She managed to get rotated enough to get an elbow free and smashed it into Cindy’s right temple. Cindy buckled instantly, rolling off the bed and falling to the floor. She was dazed momentarily, she struggled to get up, to get hold of Tabby again and put the cloth back onto her face. All the while Cindy was careful to keep the cloth well away from her own face.

Tabby was so dizzy, her pretty blue eyes were dull and her brain wasn’t firing on all cylinders. She managed to sit up but she was still on the corner of the bed. She wanted to stand but her rubbery legs didn’t want to respond. The cloth wasn’t on her face anymore but the drug was still in her system, still interacting with the receptors in her brain, shutting her down. Her vision was blurry and her eyes were blinking as she ran her forearm across her forehead trying to clear her mind. All she could smell was that terrible rag. To her surprise it was on her face again, and there was a hand firmly pressed against the back of her head. She tried to push the cloth away but her arms were heavy and uncoordinated. A voice in her ear was disarming her, commanding her. The words reached her very core, she couldn’t resist them. “That’s it, honey. Just breathe deeply. Yes, thaaaat’s a good girl.”, said Cindy. Tabby’s neck was like jelly now, her blue eyes half closed and blinking rapidly. Her arms fell completely limp to her sides. Cindy gently laid her down to the bed on her back. Tabby tried to say something but all that came out was a couple of low moans. Her eyes were fluttering rapidly, more closed now than open. The cloying gas was penetrating her completely, dissolving her will, her mind. It’s power over her was nearly complete now, soon she would be under its control. “Sleep now sweetie, just sleeeeeeep.”, were the last words she heard reaching out to her through the darkness as a hand stroked her forehead soothingly. The words reached deep inside her... and convinced her that it was time to go to sleep, and sleep she did. Her eyes rolled up and her eyelids gently slid shut one last time, and Tabby was now anesthetized. Cindy quickly removed the cloth. She needed to get it sealed up again along with the surgical gloves she’d used to handle it. The she quickly opened the window into the room to ventilate it. She was already feeling a bit dizzy herself and if she didn’t get fresh air soon, the chemical sleep would take her over too. Once the window was open she turned her attention to the beautiful girl with milky complexion that lay on the bed. The Desflurane put her under quickly but wouldn’t keep her out long. So Cindy took a rectal syringe loaded with Diazepam and set it on the bed beside the girl. The Diazepam would take effect in a few minutes. She rolled Tabby over, hiked her short skirt up and peeled her pink lace panties down below her soft pretty ass. She took the cap from the lubricated tip of the syringe, spread Tabby’s perfect cheeks and gently but firmly inserted the tip all the way up into her. Then she depressed the plunger, injecting the Diazepam into Tabby. The drug would keep her asleep until the team could send someone to tamper with her memory before she went back home. She removed the syringe from Tabby’s helpless butt and disposed of it. She lingered for a second, gazing at Tabby’s beautiful, perfect light pink, slightly agape pussy that matched her dainty pink asshole. In the struggle, the girl had actually gotten quite wet down there. Cindy released Tabby’s soft cheeks and they closed back up, jiggling ever so slightly as they came to a rest. Tabby looked so sweet and helpless laying on the bed, completely under the power of the drugs in her system. Her long curly red hair fanned out, her spotless milky complexion, her perfect shapely ass moving ever so slightly as she breathed in and out. Cindy gently rolled the defeated girl onto her back, sat her up, removed her top and bra before laying her back down and admiring her pretty pink nipples. Cindy needed to stop admiring the girl and hurry, it was time to get into the girl’s purse, find her ID and call the team and inform them of this development. A quick intelligence review on Tabby O’Donnell revealed that she had no husband and no children. They still needed to get her back home before anyone noticed anything was wrong.

Within the hour, Matt arrived with orders to empty Tabby’s memory and deliver her home. He walked into Peggy’s living room carrying what looked like a large briefcase and a black bag. The briefcase folded out into a stand that would hold Tabby while Matt worked on her. The two sides of the outer shell of the case were the top and bottom section of the stand. Inside was a locking plate that would hold them in a flat position with a tripod of folding legs that would hold it stable on the floor. The table was one piece at the top, the bottom clicked and separated a few inches from the bottom and then split into two separate pads that would allow the lower portion of the upper leg to rest upon them comfortably. Then a metal hook with a ball on the end was rotated out from the back and locked into place. The victim would be impaled upon the hook and then the stand would be tipped back to a reclining position suspending them at a 45 degree angle. Two arms folded out either side of the top to support the victim’s arms just before the elbow. Cindy stripped Tabby and with her gloved hand lubricated her rear end deeply. When the stand was ready, Matt walked over and lifted the small girl from the bed and carried her over to the stand. He rested her body against his chest, with two handfuls of Tabby’s ass squeezed tightly as he aimed the ball and sat Tabby onto it until it had slid all the way up in. Then he gently held her shoulders and leaned her back until she was resting on the stand. He strapped her arms out to her sides and strapped her knees to the leg pads. Meanwhile, Cindy installed an IV into Tabby’s arm, placed a headband around Tabby’s head with ear buds and small lights aimed for the eyes. Cindy connected the headband to the portable display unit attached to the side of the stand. Then pasted a heart monitor onto Tabby’s chest and connected the cable from the thermometer built into the hook deep inside Tabby. A pump was connected to the IV needle in Tabby’s right arm. The display unit would use the bio information coming in from Tabby combined with her brain activity to dose her into and maintain a narcoanalytic state.

First they had to stimulate her in order to get her to wake up from under the Diazepam. Two small vibrating tubes were vacuumed suctioned to her nipples and activated. The same would have been done for her clitoris but Cindy requested to stimulate Tabby manually. Matt caressed her belly with one hand while kissing Tabby up and down her neck. Cindy sat on a stool parked directly in front of Tabby’s spread and exposed sex. She put her face up very close and inhaled deeply, this girl really turned her on. Cindy always liked the girls anyway, but Tabby was exactly her type. She smelled so sweet, a mixture of her natural scent from being wet before and a delicate sweet floral from her body wash. With her two hands she gently spread Tabby’s lips wider, exposing her soft, wet beautiful vaginal opening, nestled in between her perfect light pink inner lips. Cindy couldn’t take it anymore, she began lapping Tabby’s sex like a hungry kitten lapping up a saucer of milk. After several strokes with her tongue she found herself kissing Tabby’s opening deeply and exploring inside with her tongue as far as it would reach. She felt Tabby’s soft, milky thighs at the sides of her face, the combination of tastes, smells and texture were almost too much for Cindy. Matt smiled when he looked down and saw Cindy working on Tabby’s vagina with such abandon. He could hear her as she was lapping up Tabby’s juices, making the little sounds a woman makes when she is turned on by what she is doing. In the meantime he was caressing her, kissing her neck and speaking to her softly while the computer attached to the stand continued to monitor her. Tabby began to stir, she was nestled comfortably in a cloud of oblivion and was gradually becoming aware of the pleasure streaming in from all over. A voice speaking to her, coaxing her back toward the light. “Tabitha, can you hear me, Tabitha?”, Matt spoke softly as he stroked her cheek. “Tabitha, Tabitha can you hear me?”, he said looking to get a response. Tabby was so sleepy. She felt so good all over, she could hear an attractive male voice urging her closer, she felt his wonderful gentle touch upon her face. She could smell his cologne.. she wanted more.. she inhaled more deeply and focused on speaking as best she could. “Y-yesss.”, she managed to say as she struggled against the ebbing effects of the Diazepam. Her eyes were beginning to open. Fluttering as she tried to fight her way back to consciousness. As the computer detected her rising level of brain activity it switched on the swirling, strobe lights to capture and hold her attention. Gently a hypnotic music began to play into the background, deep into her mind from the ear buds. Matt walked over and switched off the light in the room, then he activated the wireless microphone attached to his collar. The swirling light had snared her mind, and now with his slightly echoed voice and the hypnotic music inside her head she was well on the way to being completely hypnotized. Tabby’s blue eyes softened as they stared into the lights, she felt as though she was falling into a tunnel but yet completely relaxed and without fear. The colored, swirling tunnel was sucking her mind right out of her body. She felt Matt’s strong hand gently stroking her forehead and hair, his masculine voice compelling her to surrender herself to him completely. The fire inside her, her strength and independence sapped and sated. She willingly divulged all the information he requested from her, he got it out of her with no resistance at all. This girl had no man in her life and deep down, with her barriers and defenses deactivated she found him too attractive to resist. The more he talked gently to her, the deeper he reached into her mind the more she desired to be taken by him. Tabby was a very sweet girl, deeply affectionate and this man had gotten closer to the core of her being in 35 minutes than anyone else had in her lifetime. Cindy had been licking away at Tabby’s vagina all the while with long, soft strokes and spells of clitoral stimulation with the hardened pointy tip of her tongue.

Matt was now completely in control of Tabby’s pleasured out and drug-soaked mind. He edited Tabby’s memory and made her believe that she had stopped by Peggy’s house and found everything to be fine. That she had fallen asleep on Peggy’s couch and drove home and went to bed after waking up. She would be unable to tell anyone differently, the original memories … what was left of them after the Desflurane and the Diazepam had been erased through Matt’s hypnotic control over her. Matt commanded her to sleep and Tabby’s blue eyes slid shut and her head rolled limp to one side. She would stay in this sleep mode until Matt woke her. Matt switched off the lights and sound from the headband and gently removed it. Cindy stopped licking out Tabby’s crotch and was doing her best to unstrap the girl’s legs. She was having trouble with it because she was so turned on for Tabby that she couldn’t concentrate. Meanwhile Matt released Tabby’s arms and removed the IV. He tilted the stand forward, bringing Tabby almost fully upright. As he did her head nodded forward and her beautiful long red hair cradled her pretty face. Matt then reached around and grabbed hold of her soft sleeping milky ass and lifted her off of the hook. The ball at the end exited Tabby with a soft ‘pop’ noise. As Matt pulled Tabby up and rested her against his shoulder he saw that the hook needed to be cleaned and sterilized. Apparently Cindy’s stimulation had caused Tabby to orgasm both vaginally and anally. He saw Cindy trying to gather her thoughts, get organized and help clean up but she was having a lot of trouble. He put Tabatha on the bed, spread eagle laying on her chest. Her wide spread legs revealed her vagina was still sopping wet and her perfect pink asshole looked like a small zero. He looked over at Cindy who was folding the stand back up for him. She had her back to him, bent at the waist, reaching down near the floor. He walked over and grabbed her by the arm and without saying a word pulled her over to the edge of the bed, ripped her pants and underwear down in one clean jerk, and clean off with another. He removed her top and bra and tossed them out of his way. He bent her over the bed and sunk he right hand up to the knuckles into her soaking vagina while holding her down with his strong left arm. Cindy hadn’t had time to react, her head was still hazy from the all the sexual stimulation, his fingers probing her vagina, stroking the bumps up inside behind her clitoris made her cum almost instantly. He pulled his hand out and reached up and grabbed her around the neck with his left hand, pulling her ear close to his mouth. “You need that girl, you need to get it out of your system and so you’ll have her.”, he said into her ear as her orgasm was crashing through her mind like a runaway train. She whimpered in pleasant surrender. She wanted Tabby so much. Matt tossed her down on the bed and commanded Tabby to wake up and service Cindy. Tabby was willing to obey any command from Matt. Deep down in her soul she wanted to please him no matter what. She came to life and slid under Cindy who was trying to get up on all fours but was shaky. Tabby slid underneath her so that she had the perfect view of of her beautiful hairless pussy. Tabby wrapped both arms tightly around Cindy’s hips and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks as hard as she could and forced Cindy back down, her lips locked to Cindy’s vaginal opening, her tongue penetrating Cindy wildly.. teeth gnashing against Cindy’s sweet inner lips. With all the stimulation earlier and having just been forced to orgasm, Cindy was too weak to try to fake a protest and too weak to hold back the earth-shattering orgasm that hit her next. Her body tensed up all over as she was fully in the throes of the ecstasy Tabby was making her feel. This went on for what felt like hours as wave after wave hit Cindy until she collapsed, utterly spent on top of Tabby. Cindy was soft, wet and helpless laying upon Tabby... drifting out of consciousness.

Matt rolled a mindless Cindy off of Tabby and slid her to the other end of the bed. He yanked Tabby up from the bed and spun her around in the air with one quick powerful movement, then layed her on the bed face down with her back to him. He’d undressed while Tabby was pleasuring Cindy and now he was ready to give Tabby her reward for her obedience. Tabby could smell the musky scent of his sex before she even felt his big burning hot dick punch all the way into her soaking vagina without warning. It penetrated her effortlessly until its head was smacking up against her cervix, threatening to pound it flat like a battering ram at a castle door as he thrust into her violently over and over. Her hips with a mind of their own, thrusting back to meet it.. whether she wanted them to or not. But she did want this. She wanted Matt inside her and she felt the heat of his shaft, she couldn’t believe how hard it was as it slammed into her. He massaged her scalp with the fingertips of his strong hands as he penetrated her. The combination of the physically brutal assault of his dick upon her womanhood and the gentle, soothing touch from his hands massaging her scalp sent her rocketing toward an orgasm. As it welled up inside her she could feel he was climaxing too... harder... faster... deeper... his two hands quickly reached around and gripped her breasts firmly as he flattened her to the bed... pumping her a few more times and then exploding inside her while making a deep grunting animal noise. That was what pushed her over the edge. She came so hard... it was a true mind-wrecking orgasm that went on and on until she was completely spent. He had collapsed on top of her, covered in sweat, she liked the feeling of his weight upon her. She drifted off to sleep with his masculine scent being the last thing she was aware of before surrendering to the darkness. The three of them slept until morning.

The End