The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired part III

by Penny Propofol

Tracey was in a deep, deep carefree sleep. No worries, no stress. Utterly unaware of the world around her. She began to drift upward... almost like a diver slowly floating toward the light at the surface of the water. She gradually became aware of sounds around her. Unintelligible, a blur of sound. She lay there motionless, completely relaxed upon the sawhorse recovery table. She began to feel the cool air on her skin. Then the light... her dark brown eyes slowly began to open. Struggling to focus on something... anything. She had rejoined the waking world, she had no sense of time... of how long she’d been here. She couldn’t remember what happened before, everything was a haze. She rubbed her face with her palm, waking up, dealing with all of her senses that had been switched off for so long. She yawned and stretched. “Well, well. Its about time you joined us, sleepyhead.”, laughed Heidi. “Just hold still while I get you unhooked.”, she said as she started removing the heart monitor, headband, IV and thermometer. Tracey recognized the voice, “Thanks Heidi. Why am I here? What happened? “ Heidi said, “You worked yourself a little too hard on that last stakeout and on the way back you dosed yourself after having some fun with your cargo.” “Uhhh. I feel like I got hit with a truck.”, said Tracey. She sat up on the recovery table, she was still feeling the effects of the Midazolam. It was still slowing her down, preventing her from concentrating but she was at least able to function now. “You know your body doesn’t eliminate Midazolam very quickly, Tracey. You’re a small girl and it’s a powerful drug anyway, it’s always kept a hold over you longer than most.”, said Heidi. “I know, I don’t use it very often but sometimes when I’m coming... the feel of that cold, wet sleep stick sliding up into me and the feel of that drug kicking my ass after an orgasm is just delicious.”, Tracey smiled, clearly recalling the pleasure of such a past event. Heidi said, “This last time was with a girl, I didn’t know you went that way.” “I usually don’t”, said Tracey “I usually just want men, they’re so beautiful. In a rough, tough kind of way. But every once in a while I run into a girl that just makes me hot. I damned near obsessed over Peggy, I started to worry myself a little bit because I started to feel like a stalker. Then when I had her there in that truck all to myself I just couldn’t fight it anymore.”, explained Tracey. Heidi thought to herself as she heard all this that if she was ever going to act on her attraction to Tracey this was as good a time as any while her inhibitions were lowered by the lingering drug.

Tracey was still talking about Peggy, “She was just so damned hot with that pretty blonde hair and that tight, hot body of hers, it still makes me horny just thinking about it.” While Tracey was speaking, Heidi stepped up close to her and gently placed her hand to the left side of Tracey’s face while moving her own face very close. For just a moment Tracey looked confused before Heidi gently opened Tracey’s mouth with the thumb of the hand on her face, reached around to cradle the back of Tracey’s head with her other hand and tongue kissed her with no warning. Tracey’s will was still pretty weak with the Midazolam still in her system, for maybe a second or two she tried to start speaking again but quickly gave in to the passion of the kiss. Heidi broke the kiss for a moment and whispered in Tracey’s ear, “Just lie down for me honey, I’m going to make you feel really good and wake you up before you see Barbara.” Then she kissed Tracey again as she guided her onto her back. Tracey just went with it, she was rather susceptible to suggestion anyway, but the gentle force of Heidi’s hands guiding her back down to the table was just too much to overcome right now. In Heidi’s lab coat pocket was a thimble vibrator that she sometimes used to pacify unruly female patients. The vibrator slipped on snugly over her middle finger. She switched it on and then slipped it into Tracey’s sweet wet pussy with ease. Tracey inhaled sharply when it unexpectedly penetrated her vagina, buzzing wonderfully up inside her, forcing her to spread her legs and arch her back. There was a fire building up inside her pussy, the room felt warm, she began to sweat and Heidi’s kisses were sending her into orbit causing her eyes to want to roll up from the pleasure and passion. Faster and faster the vibrator went in and out of Tracey, quickly erasing whatever doubt she had been about doing this. She didn’t care now, she was in Heidi’s grip completely, with the effects of the drug she was feeling particularly submissive. The tension inside of her was building fast, her hips were bucking uncontrollably as she began letting out loud unintelligible noises indicating her pleasure level was skyrocketing. Faster, faster, faster... the orgasm came with a blinding light within her brain and a gush of liquid burst out of her and all over the recovery table from between her legs. She was breathing heavily still coming to grips with the ebbing orgasm while Heidi folded up either side making the recovery table wider. She grabbed, Tracey’s limp right arm and leg and pulled Tracey’s body sideways toward her at the edge of the table, and then rolled her over.

“So, you like a cold wet object being inserted into your ass sweetie? You’ve been a bad little girl and now you’re going to GET an insertion you’ll never forget.”, said Heidi as she produced a long metallic rod with a balled end. She quickly lubricated the head and the shaft as Tracey tried to catch her breath and speak. “Wha—what are you doing??”, asked Tracey, a slight tinge of fear in her voice but with a definite tone of lust. “Making you my bitch!”, said Heidi as she spread Tracey’s legs roughly, spread her beautiful tanned olive toned cheeks, exposing her cute perky little asshole. She pressed the head of the metallic vibrator rod to Tracey’s anus and switched it on. “OOHH MY GOD!”, Tracey yelled as the vibrating stimulation caressed her back opening. The lubrication on the head caused it to slide around and around inside the tiny bowl in Tracey’s ass cheeks surrounding her hole. The vibrator buzzed like mad, sending waves of pleasure causing her to raise her ass up higher. Just as she did, Heidi switched the vibrator onto high speed and pushed the balled tip into her. Tracey felt the cold steel sliding up through her anus, effortlessly through her rectum, up through her inner sphincter and well past. The slight curve in it’s shaft allowed it to reach in deeply and the head and shaft vibrated in pulses. She had never been penetrated so deeply before, especially in her behind. The sensation was overwhelming her mind, her pelvis was involuntarily thrusting backward faster and faster, greedily trying to get the probe into her as deeply as possible. “Oh oooh oh yeah! Yeah! That’s the spot! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”, Tracey yelled without even being conscious of what she was saying. The onset of this new orgasm came with a blinding white light behind her eyes. Her entire body tensed up, bracing for what was to come. Her legs involuntarily spread wide as they could while fully bending and sliding up, bringing her knees up just below her armpits. She remained locked in this position trebling as the orgasm continued to rip through her very core, wiping out any awareness of anything else. As it subsided, she wearily raised herself onto all-fours, made a sighing sound and then collapsed forward, sliding off of the probe as she went. Her body hit the table, spread eagle, face down with a slight jiggle as it came to a rest. She was still breathing hard, sweaty, in need of a shower and very much awake now.

Heidi smiled at her work as Tracey lay smiling on the table, gathering her senses after cumming all over herself, the table and the probe. “You’re such a messy little girl, Tracey. We need to clean you up.”, she said with a chuckle. Tracey made a sound in response but wasn’t ready for conversation yet, she was still coming down to Earth. Heidi called for nurse Karen Brown and her cleaning team. “Oh. Oh my God. Oh. I’ve never been fucked like that. Oh. Oh wow. I didn’t know you could DO that to me, Heidi.”, said Tracey between breaths, still trying to get her mind around what had just happened. As she lay there regrouping, nurse Karen arrived with her team and a gurney. Without saying anything, they scooped her up and lay her on the gurney then covered her with a blanket since she had no clothes. “We’re going to wash you up now, sweetie. We’re going to wax you, do your nails and put you in the tanning bed.” Tracey felt a small jab as the needle entered a vein in her arm, “Wh-whaa..” “Just a little something to relax you and help you sleep through the washing and waxing, dear. Just relax and go with it.”, said Karen as she gave the girl a small dose of Diazepam to quiet her. Tracey could see her smiling down, but it was too difficult to look up at her since she was laying on her belly. She just nodded and closed her eyes, drifting in the afterglow underneath that warm, cozy blanket. She knew they would give her a nice hot bath, clean her up really good and when she was done she’d feel like she’d been to an exclusive spa. She would emerge feeling like a brand new fresh girl when they were done, ready to get back to work. But for now she was starting to feel very sleepy and she just floated away as she watched the lights on the ceiling pass as the gurney rolled along toward the bathing area.

Jayna Thompson was a 34 year old detective with the local police force. She was of average height for a woman, lean muscular build, long red hair and pretty green eyes. She specialized in the investigation of crimes against women and her latest case posed plenty of questions. A young woman identified as Lisa Brandis turned up in the ER after a passerby found her unresponsive on a park bench and called 911. The staff at the ER examined her and were unable to find anything physically wrong with her. However she did not appear to be behaving normally, she was incoherent and appeared to be very disoriented. There were no needle marks on her body, no physical evidence of recreational drug use but the victim acted as though she were under the influence of something. They ended up keeping the girl overnight for observation and later when the toxicology report came back positive for the controlled substance Midazolam, the matter was referred to the police department. The doctors that treated Lisa were of the opinion that this girl had been heavily drugged, though there was no clear reason why, no marks on her skin and most puzzling of all the apparent victim had absolutely no memory of being attacked or drugged. There was no evidence of rape or any other violence. She remembered going for a run with nothing unusual occurring and then the next thing she knew she was talking to a nurse and doctor at a hospital, though she couldn’t remember much of what was said. The entire thing was damned peculiar.

Detective Thompson spoke with the doctor that treated Lisa and the doctor explained that the drug in question would almost certainly have to be an injectable form. The doctor explained the indications of the drug, and that if it were taken orally the victim would have a few minutes window of time where they felt the effects of the drug coming on. That usually the person would have some recollection even if fleeting of feeling drugged before the drug’s effect halted their ability to form memories while under its influence. The doctor also explained that an injectable form introduced through the intravenous route would take effect almost immediately and very probably prevent the person from remembering not only those few minutes or seconds but perhaps even several hours leading up to that point depending upon how long they were put under. Lastly the doctor explained that this type of drug would be very unlikely to be seen on the street in this form, that it is a carefully controlled substance strictly for use in a hospital setting. The doctor’s obvious concern was that there was someone out there with medical training and access to this drug that had gone rogue. Armed with that information Jayna was all the more determined to find out what happened to Lisa in order to help catch the perpetrator who was responsible for this and prevent them from doing this to some other girl.

Jayna came into the interview room with a cup of coffee for the victim of her new case. She wanted to talk to the girl to try to uncover any leads that may have been missed up until this point. She had the medical report with her that she’d gone over carefully. Lisa was a very pretty girl, petite with straight dark brown hair kept in a ponytail. The bangs of her hair were cute and gave her a decidedly sporty and playful look. Her skin was an earthy tan, she had pretty soft brown eyes and probably a lovely smile except today she looked shaken. The girl was shaken up that something had clearly happened and yet she had no memory of any of it. Jayna spoke to her reassuringly and explained that she would leave no stone upturned to find out who did this and see to it that they were locked up so that they couldn’t do it again. Jayna began to talk with Lisa about where she was found. Lisa told her that she had never been to that park before though she’d driven past it a few times. It wasn’t near her home and she had no idea why she would go there and had absolutely no memory of doing so. Jayna had seen in the report that the girl was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt when she arrived at the ER and asked her if she had been running. Lisa told the detective that she typically went for a run after work and before supper time but the park she normally ran at was closer to home and nearly all the way across town from the one that she was found in. Lisa also pointed out that she usually ran the same route and had experienced no trouble at that park in all the times she had gone there. The interview had gone on for nearly thirty minutes and Lisa was unable to name any known enemies or anyone she knew that could possibly want to hurt her and then something occurred to Jayna, “Lisa, what do you remember from that day before you went running?” “I, I remember finishing up at work. I drove home, got changed into my running clothes and ran to the park.”, said Lisa. “Do you remember anything, anything at all about the park that day, Lisa? This could be very important.”, asked Jayna. “Well... yes. Yes I do remember something. There’s an older lady that I usually see there sitting on one of the benches. Her name is Florence, and she usually sits there with her little dog for a while after their walk.”, Lisa said. “That’s good, now is there a reason you remember here being there that day? Anything unusual?”, asked Jayna. Lisa replied, “Yes, the couple times before I’d seen her sitting there without her dog. She told me that the dog had been injured and couldn’t get out and about quite yet. On that day she had her dog back on the bench with her and I was very happy for her.” “Very good, Lisa. Now I want you to think about the park. Try to think, is there anything else from the park that you can remember? Anything was unusual that day or maybe changed in that day or in the days leading up to your assault? Anything at all that was different, out of the ordinary or strange. No matter how small.”, Jayna was trying to encourage Lisa tell her anything she could remember. As she thought about it Lisa said, “Um. I don’t thin... no. Wait! Yes! There was something different. Or someONE different, rather.

There was a lady on a bench not far from where Florence sits. I’d never seen her around but the last couple of weeks or so she always sat in the same place. She never had anyone with her and I never saw her speak to anyone there but she did seem to use her cell phone quite a bit. She wore sunglasses I think pretty much every time I saw her. I think maybe she was trying not to be noticed or maybe hoping no one would bother her. I was kind of afraid of her or I’d have said hello. She didn’t seem to be very friendly, she didn’t smile when I went by, didn’t speak.” “Okay, Lisa. This is very important. Can you describe this woman to me?”, asked Jayna. “Sure! She had darker hair than mine, in fact I think it was black. Her face seemed to have small, delicate features. Her little nose barely poked out from between her sunglasses. I couldn’t see her eyes because of the dark sunglasses, but her hair was put up in some kind of do. She had on some kind of coat that covered her pretty well but I would say that she was pretty close to my size. Maybe an inch or two taller, we probably weigh about the same she might be just a little bigger.”, said Lisa, squinting one eye as she pictured the woman in her mind. Then she just remembered, “You know, she had a little black bag with her. Not a purse, but one of those kind that split open at the top. You know, like the kind you used to see doctors pack around. She gave me the impression of being a doctor or nurse, I remember that now. I thought that because of the bag, it wasn’t a pretty hand bag or something you’d normally see a woman packing around.”

“Lisa, you may have just described a key person of interest. Maybe even a suspect.”, said Jayna as she finished writing down her notes. “But why would that woman want to attack me and drug me? What could she possibly want with me? She doesn’t even know me.”, asked a puzzled Lisa. “I don’t know, Ms. Brandis, but at the moment this is our only lead.”, Jayna said and then continued. “You have no recollection of going to the park where Mr. Denning found you unresponsive on a bench. However you do remember going to the park closer to your home as you normally do. Ms. Brandis, it is my theory that you were abducted, incapacitated and transported to the other park for some reason. You weren’t missing anything when you got your things back at the hospital so you weren’t robbed. When you were examined, there was no semen on or inside of you and no other evidence to indicate that you were raped. Your abductor didn’t leave a note for anyone to find and they didn’t keep you for very long so they weren’t holding you for ransom. It wasn’t an attempted murder as far as we can tell, they had the opportunity to commit that act at any time while you were unconscious. Yet they went to the trouble of drugging you heavily and transporting you across town.”, Jayna explained her view of the case and continued. “The doctors that treated you told me that the drug you were given is tightly restricted to use in a hospital setting. They believe you were injected with the drug because of your profound level of memory loss and the fact that you reported no recollection of feeling the effects of the drug beginning to take hold. Yet an examination revealed no needle marks on your body. The doctor believes, and I agree that you were the victim of a perpetrator with a medical background. Maybe even another doctor at the hospital. Your mention of this lady with the black bag is very interesting.” Then Jayna cautioned Lisa, “If you go out running at that park again you make sure you have your phone with you. Do not stop to talk with anyone that you do not know and above all, if you see that strange woman there again you let me know immediately and you keep your distance.”

“Detective Thompson! I just remembered something. I DID have my phone with me. I... I think... I think I tried to make a call with it but... something happened... I just can’t remember what. In all the confusion I kind of forgot about my phone but I haven’t seen it since my memory went out. I might have dropped it!”, exclaimed Lisa. “Lisa you’ve been very, very helpful. Thank you for coming down here to talk with me, here is my card. Please call me anytime you need anything or if you think of anything else.” “I will, Detective Thompson. Thank you.”, said Lisa and then she went on her way. Jayna made her way to her car immediately. She needed to get a look at that crime scene. They had looked at the park where Lisa was found, but no one checked out the park near her home. She was definitely missing some pieces to this puzzle, but maybe she could find a few over there. She thought about the case as she made her way to that park. The biggest element of mystery in this case was a lack of apparent motive. There seemed to be no reason for what happened to Lisa, and to solve a crime it is fundamental to understand the motive behind it. Opportunity wouldn’t be scarce in some parks. Lots of potential criminals, lots of potential victims. But the unusual MO here also led to an interesting question of means. Someone had the opportunity to grab her for some unknown reason, and then managed to smuggle her out of the park without attracting attention only to bring her to another park. It made no sense at all and that usually meant there were some big pieces missing from the picture.

Tabby had been a lucky find for Matt. He was called to Peggy’s house to erase her memory and deliver her back to her own home. However, after the memory treatment, Tabby’s attraction to him allowed him to exert tremendous control over her. She was quite willing to surrender unquestioningly to him. With the drugs in her system at the time when he made her cum, wildly enhanced the effect of the oxytocin release that causes females to emotionally bond to a man. The feelings for him were so strong she just wanted to be his love slave. Nothing else mattered to her now. The next morning Matt had gone out for another assignment but he would be back to get her. She was his willing plaything, and was waiting for his return as he’d asked her to. Cindy had started to talk to her about Matt, curious at this development. Apparently Tabby just didn’t care that she’d been drugged and hypnotized without her consent either that or not remembering the previous day wasn’t bothering at all. All she wanted now was Matt. However, they were talking about Matt for only a couple of minutes and the thought of him and what he did to her was getting her very excited. Cindy had provided her with one of the outfits they usually put on their drone slaves, but Tabby liked it. A soft pink micro-bikini basically. The only thing that wasn’t completely exposed were her freshly waxed pussy and her nipples... behind two tiny triangles... barely. The triangle covering her left nipple bore their logo. Tabby was so aroused that the dampness could clearly be seen in the crotch of her tiny pink bikini. Cindy reached into her case and took out another syringe. “Looks like you’re about ready to start bouncing off the walls for Matt, honey.”, said Cindy. She continued, “I’ve got something here to take the edge off. You have a long wait until he gets back, this will make you feel better.” “Oh thank you, I was afraid in another couple minutes I was going to start playing with myself in front of you.”, said Tabby. The truth was, Cindy wanted Tabby nearly as bad as Tabby wanted Matt and a nice dose would make her very pliable. She inserted the needle into the small bottle and began to draw the drug into the syringe until she had the dose she wanted for Tabby. It would soften her up, make her a little sleepy and keep her purring while Cindy got her to do whatever she wanted.

“Okay, its ready honey. Now give me your right arm and we’ll have you fixed up in no time.”, reassured Cindy. Tabby did as she was told. Her desire for Matt was unbearable and his not being there made it feel like torture. She jerked just a little when she felt the cold sterilizing swab on the inside of her arm. “Okay now, you might feel a little jab. Look away if you want.”, said Cindy as she inserted the needle into Tabby’s vein gently. Tabby watched the needle enter her and then saw the plunger as it made it’s way down the syringe, pumping its contents into her arm. There wasn’t that much in the shot, she wondered if it would be enough to work. “Tabby, honey. I want you to count backwards from 10 for me dear. Can you do that?”, said Cindy. “Sure!”, was Tabby’s perky reply. “Ten!... nine!... eight!... suh-seven.. sss... sssi... six... ssssss.... ssssseeehh....uhhhhh..”, her words trailed off and she fell quiet except for a couple of wordless sounds of confusion as the drug took her over. “Its all right, dear”, said Cindy as she brushed Tabby’s pretty red hair back from her face and smiled. “Calm down sweetie, its just Midazolam. It just makes people relax and go with the flow.”, Cindy said into her ear as she guided Tabby to the arm of the couch and bent her over it. “Uuuhhhhhhh......”, was all that Tabby managed to say. Cindy walked over to her case and took out a small box with earphones attached. She had recorded some hypnotic inductions and and suggestions that were organized into various play lists. It wasn’t ideal, but it worked pretty well in the short term. She placed the tips of the ear pieces into Tabby’s ears and began the session. Tabby was in a very relaxed, drugged state and the induction began as Cindy removed Tabby’s bikini bottom and spread her legs. She delicately opened up Tabby’s perfect pink pussy and began lapping at it. Tabby moaned quietly in response. Her mind was foggy, she couldn’t move around much. The hypnotic induction playing in her ears was beginning to trap her within its grip. Cindy’s tongue felt so good licking up her pussy that she had no will to try to resist or protest the tongue or the hypnotism. She wanted Cindy’s tongue and the sounds she made told the whole story. Cindy licked and tickled the pussy with her tongue getting more and more excited as she went. The smell, the taste... she’d never had a girl like Tabby. The girl’s body was irresistible just to look at, let alone once she’d had a chance to touch, smell and taste her. Tabby’s pelvis began to gyrate around Cindy’s mouth and tongue. The recording was made to take advantage of the pleasure derived from oral stimulation of the vagina. She felt Tabby’s body fall totally limp when the recording commanded her to sleep. She then opened her eyes with a mindless hypnotized blank stare. Cindy knew her cue, when Tabby raised her arm in response to a control command. Once Tabby was under and finished her commands, Cindy would reward her with a giant vibrating dildo pressed into her honey pot up to the hilt. She had it ready for the precise moment, all switched on and lubed up. As soon as Tabby’s arm came back down she received her next command, to open her legs as wide as she could. Once she did, Cindy slid the dildo into Tabby and pushed until it was all the way in. The stimulation from the anticipated dildo and she reached back and grabbed hold of it. She started fucking it as hard as she could sending herself careening toward an orgasm, faster, faster, faster, faster. “Oh my God....oh! Oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!” BOOM! It came on like a lightning bolt, wrecking her mind. Her skin felt like it had electricity dancing over every inch of her. Cindy watched and played with herself until Tabby was spent. Her hands dropped from the dildo... she sank forward, limp, onto the couch basking in contentment as the hypnotic device continued to work on her wide-opened mind. Cindy knelt in front of the couch and began to massage Tabby’s soft, sweet body all over while she was being programmed. Tabby’s face looked so angelic, her eyes closed, the smooth lids draped over her eyes without a wrinkle. Her face was so peaceful, her perfect pink full, soft lips made Cindy want to kiss them. Her skin was so soft, she didn’t have a flexed muscle in her body which made her flesh bend so easily under Cindy’s touch. Tabby’s tight and healthy feminine body was driving her wild. She was getting so wet, she knew she’d have to satisfy her urges soon. Just then, Tabby’s eyes blinked slowly three times indicating the end of the hypnotic session. Her eyes slid closed again and Cindy removed her ear pieces and lifted the smaller girl into an upright sitting position.

“Tabby? Can you hear me honey?”, she spoke softly. “Yessss.”, came Tabby’s dreamy reply. “Tabby your mind is now completely empty of thoughts. You are relaxed, completely blank and totally under my control. From now on you will call me Mistress. Do you understand.”, said Cindy trying to contain her lust long enough to finish the process that would deliver Tabby to her completely. “Yessss. Misssstresssss... I... I under...understand...”, sighed Tabby. She was so sleepy. “You have no thoughts. My words... are your thoughts. My words are your thoughts.”, Cindy spoke softly and deliberately. “Your wordsssss.... are.... my.... thoughts..”, Tabby responded. “Tabby, you will repeat that last sentence until I tell you to stop. Each time you say it... it will become more and more true. My words will control your mind.”, instructed Cindy. “Your words... are... my thoughts... your words... are... my thoughts... your words... are... my thoughts...”, droned Tabby. Each repetition was another chain, binding her mind to slavery. Her very will would become Cindy’s plaything to bend and shape as she pleased. As Tabby sat there repeating her directive, Cindy got up and walked over to her case. She put finger vibrator onto he middle finger of her right hand and started massaging her clitoris and vaginal opening immediately after switching it on. She nearly buckled as soon as the sensation hit her love button and she had to steady herself against the desk with her right hand. Tabby’s voice in the background, mindlessly obeying Cindy’s command, the sight of her sitting over there completely helpless to resist Cindy’s will was too much for her to take for another second. She let out a loud moan as she came, sinking to her knees, wildly sliding the small but powerful vibrator in and out of herself. Her pelvis thrusting forward repeatedly to soak up every last drop of pleasure from the orgasm. As it subsided, she had to steady herself on all fours. Collect her thoughts. Matt wouldn’t be back for hours and she needed a rest. She stood back up and loaded another syringe only this time the dose was somewhat larger. Then she opened one of the pockets inside in the lid of the case and removed one of the pre-loaded rectal syringes. Armed with both she walked over to Tabby who was still sitting on the couch, slowly repeating her directive as she had been commanded to do. “Tabby, you can stop now.”, said a tired sounding Cindy. “Yessss... Mistresssss.”, Tabby answered obediently. “When I count to three, you will open your eyes but you will still be in your slave state and obey my every command.”, Cindy instructed. “Ye—yessss misstresssss... I will obey.”, Tabby droned as her blue eyes opened half way revealing that blank hypnotic stare that always turned Cindy on.

“Tabby, stand up and follow me to the bed.”, commanded Cindy. “Yessss... Mistresssss. I will obey.”, was Tabby’s programmed response. Tabby followed her to the edge of the bed. Cindy told Tabby the she was about to get onto the bed and spread her legs and once she had, Tabby was to get onto the bed and eat lick her pussy until Cindy fell asleep. “Once you’re sure that I’m sleeping, you will take this syringe that will be parked in your vagina, remove the cap, insert the tip into your anus and inject yourself with the drug. You will then snuggle up next to me on the bed and go to sleep. Do you understand?” , Cindy directed while holding the rectal syringe up for Tabby to see. She then inserted it with the cap still on into Tabby’s tight pink pussy for handy storage until it was time to use it. “Yesss... Mistresssss... I will obey.”, Tabby said as she felt the syringe slide into her pussy. Cindy stuck the needle of the other syringe into a vein in her right arm and injected its contents into herself. She removed the empty syringe and placed it on the night stand. As she climbed onto the bed and as soon as she laid down on her back she could already feel the drug beginning to take her. The dose was high enough to ensure a good sleep but low enough that she could enjoy having her pussy licked for a while before surrendering to the drug. She looked at the pretty redhead standing next to the bed, obediently waiting. Knowing the power of the drug she had injected herself with she knew she had better not waste any time, she spread her legs and bent her knees nearly all the way. Right on cue, Tabby obediently climbed on and positioned herself right in front of Cindy’s wet and waiting pussy. Tabby’s chest was touching the bed, she reached with her hands to grab two handfuls of Cindy’s beautiful soft butt cheeks and squeezed them as she began lapping up Cindy’s sopping pussy. Cindy was in heaven, she lifted her feet and draped her legs over Tabby’s small but strong shoulders and let them lay limp upon her. Then she just relaxed and gave in to the sensation of the licking and the drug putting her under. No anxiety, no cares, no worries. Just a gentle, placid ocean of pleasure to drift away on as the ceiling in her field of view began to blur and she began to lose awareness of anything else. Tabby’s ass was still raised up as she was had her knees underneath her. The syringe looked funny nestled in the folds of her vagina while she gave head to the soon to be unconscious Cindy. Laying there taking in the gentle waves of pleasure as she floated away, Cindy was no longer capable of speech. She’d wanted Tabby all day long. She was SO good at eating pussy which was surprising since she didn’t seem to be a lesbian. Still, between Tabby’s tongue and the drug, Cindy didn’t last very long. She had been making sounds of pleasure and rocking her pelvis back and forth as Tabby ate her out. The sounds faded, the pelvis came to a rest and her legs slid limply from Tabby’s back. Her eyes rolled up into her head, her slid closed as she smiled and then her head rolled limp to one side. After a couple more minutes of licking her, Tabby realized that Cindy was sleeping and it was time to obey the next command. Tabby reached down between her legs and pulled the syringe from her pussy where it had been stored. She clicked the cover and removed it from the smooth rounded applicator tip of the syringe. The tip glistened with lubricant. Mindlessly, Tabby reached back between her legs, found her asshole with the tip of the syringe and inserted it as she was programmed to do. It tickled a little as it gently slid up into her and she giggled just a little. She depressed the plunger and injected the drug into her own ass. Then she gently removed the syringe from her anus and sat it across the other one on the night stand. She giggled again just a bit when she realized she’d made an X with them. She wasn’t even sure why it was funny, she was just happy. Then Tabby pulled the covers over her and and the sleeping Cindy and snuggled up tight to her, resting her head on Cindy’s soft breast. She could hear the soothing sound of Cindy’s heartbeat in her ear. In the distance, she heard the lonely tic-toc of a clock on the wall in the silent house. A warm feeling descended over her, her vision blurred, she closed her eyes and without struggling she surrendered to the chemical sleep that she had pumped into herself a few minutes before. Listening to the tic-toc begin to echo as it sounded more distant and the rhythm of the heartbeat as she surrendered to the Midazolam and drifted into a wonderful sleep.

The End