The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired Part IV

by Penny Propofol

Peggy was enveloped in peaceful darkness. Her last waking experience was drinking the milk that Mother fed her from a synthetic breast. Once Peggy she had satisfied her hunger she was gently rocked to sleep and since then knew nothing of what was going on in the world around her. She had absolutely surrendered to the dreamless sleep that the Propofol in her IV provided. She was unaware that she’d been unplugged from Mother, placed on a gurney after being kept comatose to disorient her and wheeled to the bathing area to be cleaned up by Nurse Karen and her team. Peggy arrived in a spa-like area. There were comfortable massage tables, tanning chambers, showers and basins for bathing. She was taken to a shallow basin where the girls would wash every inch of her perfect, well-tanned athletic body. Her hair would be washed and conditioned, her body gently and expertly exfoliated. She would be absolutely clean. Her body was lowered into the luxuriously warm water. She was already completely relaxed and the heat from the water soaked right in to her very core. The Propofol drip had been slowed down and she began to regain consciousness little by little. The drip would keep her calm, sleepy and happy but awake enough to enjoy the bath as she was cleansed and massaged. Peggy felt the warmth of the water soaking into her through her skin. A distant sensation beckoned her nearer to the waking world. She suddenly became aware of sounds... a blur of sounds. Her brain wasn’t fully processing things yet, she was still waking up. She became aware of hands, she didn’t know how many, but several. She felt her skin being delicately caressed and soaped: her legs, her arms, her breasts, her tummy. Light, she began to notice soft light. Her blue eyes were opening. Peggy ascended from the darkness of her forced sleep and began to become aware of the room around her. She was submerged in very warm, relaxing shallow water being washed and caressed. The washing cloths being used to clean her tickled a little as they caressed her skin with soap and when they scrubbed it off. Her neck was resting comfortably on some kind of padded brace. Her head , too heavy to lift yet, was positioned over another smaller basin. Her hair was being washed, her scalp being lovingly massaged. She lay there soaking in the luxury, she was too sedated to try to speak and she didn’t really care about words right then. But she did begin to smile. She felt a cloth beginning to gently scrub her vagina very thoroughly, deftly catching every nook and fold. It felt sooooooo good. Next she felt a cloth gently begin to wash off her anus, normally she would have been horrified but she was so drugged that she just giggled because it tickled as it moved all around and then gently probed the opening. She just too relaxed to think about it and so she just enjoyed it.

“Welcome back, Peggy. I see you’re smiling. I hope you’re enjoying your treatment at our spa. Just relax and in a little while you’re going to get a luxury massage and skin moisturizer treatment. Then we’ll get you into a soft, warm robe and do your hair, nails. Then we’ll get you some new clothes and you’ll join me for lunch. We have a lot to talk about Ms. Herbstritt.”, said Dr. Barbara Brown. She had dropped by to see how Peggy was progressing. “Okay.”, Peggy replied with a giggle and a pleased smile. She wasn’t able to really converse yet and besides, she couldn’t remember ever feeling this good. She just lay there in the warm water, nearly dozing off several times as Karen and her nurses finished working on her. Peggy felt her hair being put up into a thick, soft white towel to dry. She felt multiple sets of hands touch her as she was gently lifted out of the water and placed on a soft heated table with heat lamps above. Her body felt like thick pancake batter that had been spilled and allowed to spread out on the floor. Her body was absolutely without tension as she felt the hands wiping soft thick towels all over her body, drying her every nook and cranny. She was slowly feeling more awake as the minutes passed. Her drip was being stepped down slowly to allow her to wake up gradually. She felt them spread her legs as she lay on her back and apply some kind of delicately floral scented feminine powder between her legs. Then the moisturizing cream was caressed onto every inch of her body front and back up to her neck. While she was on her back someone massaged and moisturized her face while she lay there with her eyes closed so content to remain in their hands. She could hear the other girls talking to each other. She was conscious enough to know they were complimenting her body and complimenting her beauty, she just smiled. The words pleased her so deeply along with the moisturizing massage.

Peggy felt a slight pressure as the IV needle was removed from her arm and a small round skin colored bandage was put in its place. She felt her hair being taken out of the towel and being patted dry. After a couple minutes her eyes began to open. She was becoming more fully awake than she’d been since... she couldn’t remember. She didn’t really know where she was or why any of this was happening but she had no worries. This place felt warm and safe, the people were so nice to her. She could see other women walking into and out of the area in various states of undress. Some were utterly naked and appeared to be perfectly content and stress free as they walked to their massages, baths or saunas. As her head was beginning to clear, she heard Karen’s voice speak to her softly. “Okay sweetie, I need you to try to stand up for me, can you do that”?, she asked. Peggy hadn’t really spoken to anyone for such a long time. For a split second she wasn’t sure she remembered how to speak a sentence. But then it came to her, “Yes, I can stand up.” “Thaaaat’s a good girl. Good girl, Peggy.”, said Karen as she and one of her assistants helped Peggy get up off of the table and stand. Peggy was a tall woman, her body beautifully sculpted and she could have been easily confused for an Olympic athlete. The other girls clearly admired her perfect body as they held her arms to the side and slipped a luxurious thick white terrycloth robe onto her. Two of the girls had an arm each over their shoulder to hold Peggy steady as her warm, soft slippers were put onto her feet. “Very good, Peggy. Now I need you to sit in this chair so we can take you to get your hair and nails done. You’re not quite ready to walk yet, honey.”, said Karen as Peggy was eased into the wheelchair and her feet were placed up onto the footrests. The robe felt so warm and soft against her skin, Peggy just sank into the chair and let go. She felt so relaxed, cradled in the rolling chair as she began to move. Her body and mind were continuing to wake up from all the drugs and she was beginning to feel so alive. So clean, happy, refreshed, she like she was brand new. She felt beautiful and pampered as if she were a princess. Missy, the assistant nurse spoke to her as she wheeled Peggy down the hall, “You’re such a beautiful girl, Peggy. We’ve been very happy to have you here with us you’ve been such a lovely patient.” Everyone here seemed so friendly and sincere. They treated her so well and it made her feel warm and good inside to know that she was in the care of such wonderful people. She saw several other women, being treated very well too. Some looked pretty out of it like Peggy imagined she must have looked before this great morning on this brand new beautiful day. Those girls were clearly being well cared for as Peggy watched the nurses and assistants looking after them. Other women there looked very happy and content. Whatever they were being treated for, it was clear that the treatment was working.

The wheelchair came around a corner and into a room with lots of elevated chairs, mirrors and hairdressing was going on everywhere she looked. Missy spoke to her as she was brought up to a station where a smiling beautician was waiting for her, “Peggy, this is Christina, one of our very best hairdressers and beauticians. She is here to get you looking and feeling like a million dollars. You’re in good hands, honey.” Peggy smiled and said hello to Christina who helped Missy get Peggy up and into the hairdressing chair. Christina dried and styled Peggy’s hair just how she liked, length ending just above the shoulder, straight and clean with just a bit of a curve inward at the bottom. Her pretty light blonde hair was shining and framing her face perfectly in no time. Christina reclined the chair and did all of Peggy’s nails in a pretty soft pink shade as she requested. When she did her makeup, Christina blended it to match her skin tone well and added just a hint of blush for her nice high cheek bones, blue eye shadow and just a touch of mascara for her long pretty lashes. Lastly, a nude colored lipstick was applied with gloss to her soft, full lips and some eyeliner that made her bright blue eyes really pop. When Peggy saw herself in the mirror she beamed. She looked just like a movie star. “Well honey, I think we’re done here. It’s time to get you dressed up in time for lunch.”, said Christina. She helped Peggy down from the chair and held her arm carefully as she helped keep her steady. She was very much awake now, and she was definitely eager to go get something to eat. Christina walked her across the wide hall and into a dressing area with lots of full length mirrors and good lighting. She introduced Peggy to Rachel who would help her pick out her new outfit to wear to lunch.

When she was finished, Peggy was decked out in a pretty light blue one-piece summer outfit with a short slightly flared skirt and matching heels that featured her beautiful long legs, cleavage and curves. She was outfitted with a matching purse that she could put her things in. Unknown to Peggy, her purse had been brought to the facility from her home by Matt. She recognized her old purse immediately and was happy because it was the first familiar thing she had seen since waking. Once she was ready, Peggy was brought up to the top level of the building and escorted toward the executive exit to the helipad. Here she was met by Barbara who walked her out to a waiting chopper. “Well Peggy, you’ve certainly bounced back from your ordeal. You’re absolutely glowing.”, Barbara smiled as she put an arm around Peggy and guided her up to the aircraft. “Thank you! I feel just terrific, like I’m starting a whole new day.”, gushed Peggy. “Today we’re going to have lunch at the Sky Room and talk about an opportunity for you and about your future. But for now let’s just enjoy the ride”, Barbara laughed as she gestured to the city passing below as they took off for their destination. The two ladies arrived at the Sky Room and were ushered in to their waiting table. The view from their seats was breath-taking. Barbara knew that Peggy would probably be very hungry and so she made small talk and waited to discuss business until after Peggy had enjoyed her lunch. When they had finished, Barbara lead Peggy to the lounge where they could talk more privately. After their drinks had arrived, Barbara began in earnest.

“Peggy you must have a great many questions about what is going on. What I will be able to tell you and show you will depend upon the decision you make here. I brought you here because I want to tell you that we have reason to believe that someone is using the hospital you work at as a cover for a number of illegal activities. These activities are likely to involve one or more foreign countries and several very dangerous individuals.”, explained Barbara. She went on, “We also have reason to believe that you may have been threatened or your life put in danger if you arrived for your vacation resort. I realize that this is all a lot to take in but we don’t have a lot of time.” Peggy was scared, Barbara seemed to be very much on the level and genuinely concerned for her. “I don’t really understand why this is happening but I’m listening.”, she said. Barbara replied, “Good. I’m truly sorry to drop this on you so suddenly but like I said we have to act quickly. We originally abducted you because we suspected that you were their operative in the hospital. We quickly realized our mistake and were concerned that we may have put you in danger so we had to make you disappear in order to protect you. We have an agent in the field posing as you right now, in case they try to make a move. As best we can tell, they either think you know too much about their operations or they think you have information or access to information or material that they need.”

“I can’t imagine what they’d want from me”, said Peggy. She went on to say, “I don’t know anything about illegal activities at the hospital. I’m sure I don’t know anything valuable enough for anyone to threaten or hurt me .” Barbara explained, “It is what they believe you may know that really matters, Peggy. Also, you may be in a position to help us a great deal in our own operations and I personally think that you would be a good fit for us as a field operative. We will make it worth your while as the work pays very well and it also comes with a generous expense account. Lastly, we have discovered that your ex-boyfriend Rob was definitely involved with whatever was going on which is why we suspected your involvement originally. We now believe that he was a plant assigned to get information out of you or coerce you into supplying him with what they want. I promise you that I can prove all of this but I need you to agree to work for us before I can show you our secrets. The job is yours if you want it and you’ll need to decide immediately. Otherwise, you’re free to go with compensation for what we’ve done and our assurance that you won’t be bothered any further.”

Peggy asked, “Wait a minute, can you tell me how you know that Rob was involved? I don’t understand.” Barbara answered, “Certainly, and you have every right to know. Back at the office I have a file full of documents, reports and surveillance footage of him meeting with agents from some as yet unknown organization. The meetings usually took place after he’d been to your house”, Barbara answered. “I don’t understand, why did he break up with me then? Wouldn’t he want to stay as close as possible?”, asked Peggy. Barbara responded, “Our theory is that he, or someone he was meeting with discovered that we were on to him and he needed to disappear in a hurry.” Peggy looked really hurt and sad and asked, “So... the whole relationship.. it was just an act?” To Barbara it looked as if Peggy might start to cry and so she asked her softly, “Why not ask him yourself?” “What! You know where he is?”, asked Peggy with just a bit of anger toward Rob in her voice. Barbara replied, “Oh yes, we tracked him down a couple of days ago holed up in a house on a secluded piece of property. But he has expensive tastes, some of them unusual and not that common which is how we found him through some girl running errands for him. It appears that she is more than a delivery girl as she has been staying with him the last few nights. So, are you in or out?”

Rob was the definition of tall, dark and handsome. He stood 6′ 4″, with well- trimmed black hair and steely blue eyes. He had broad shoulders, well- muscled strong arms and a deep chest. If he had been an actor he’d have made a great and formidable Tarzan and unfortunately for Peggy he was exactly her type, he was a Ken to her Barbie. She hated the fact that he had such a hold over her. She fell for him very hard and she was devastated when he broke it off and disappeared so suddenly giving no real reason why. He was the reason she booked the long vacation and she wasn’t too happy to hear that he was holed up with some new girl at the moment. He knew someone was after him, someone that was aware of his work and so he was laying low. The new girl, Sarah, didn’t know about any of this, all she knew was that she really liked this guy. Sarah was a pretty girl, about 5′ 6″, with sandy brown hair and pretty green eyes. She had a delicate face, a perky little nose and nice big boobs for a girl her size and a gorgeous bubble butt. She wasn’t the statuesque beauty that Peggy was, but she was beautifully shaped, happy to bend to his will and very good in bed. As far as she knew he was an investment broker that worked from home. He had a nice house here, nice new car and showed her plenty of attention. She had no way of knowing that the house and the car belonged to an associate of his and that he was just hiding there until he could get out of the country undetected. All she had to do was run some errands for him and she didn’t mind a bit. Rob pretty much let her stay over whenever she wanted and gave her plenty of affection.

Tonight she stayed over with Rob and they had dinner and a movie in. Sarah spent most of the movie making out with him on the couch. His kisses lit a fire in her as he held her close with one strong arm while gently caressing the curve of her ass underneath her nightie with his other. Sarah loved the physical attention, Rob was so good with his hands... and his tongue... and she loved playing with is big dick. Sometimes she just liked the feeling of it pressed up against her soft, smooth body when they were lying together. At one point when it was getting late she fell asleep with her head on his chest. Drifting in and out with the sound of his heartbeat and the movie and the scent of his cologne, it was intoxicating to her. After the movie was over, he cradled her gently in his arms and carried her upstairs to bed. She felt so wanted and safe held there in his strong arms. She’d had some wine and it always made her sleepy, and she was a little puzzled when he sat her down on her feet before reaching the bed. She started to ask him what was going on but was interrupted by him slipping her nightie off. Then he grabbed her panties and slid them off. She let loose a small gasp of surprise. She had looked so cute earlier, sleeping on his chest. He wanted her and now he was going to take her.

He kissed her and as he did her soft, smooth leg slid gently up the side of his. Then Rob took advantage of the opening and reached down, inserted his thumb into her damp mound and cupped one of her ass cheeks in his hand as he lifted her up off the floor, holding her as he kissed her neck. She began to pant as she got excited. She was being taken by him. He was so strong, as he lifted her effortlessly and she wanted him to take her so bad. He put her on the bed and stripped down. He climbed over her as she lay on her back. His dick hung down over her face as he put his own face down near to her pussy. He wrapped his arms around her hips and opened up her pussy and began to eat her out like there was no tomorrow. The sensation was overpowering for Sarah. The waves of the pleasure from his tongue and from his gently nibbling in all the right places, her juices were running out of her like a warm, sweet spring. Even the feel of his hands, squeezing and releasing her soft ass cheeks repeatedly, exposing her asshole to cool air off and on was getting her hot. As he pleasured her, the lubrication from her vagina ran down into the spread crease between her soft, warm cheeks. Her small fists pounded the mattress at either side of her as she felt his tongue wiping out her ability to think and replacing it with pleasure that was taking over her system. His technique was slowly but surely enslaving her, making her his bitch and she liked it. She liked being controlled by this man. She wanted to be controlled by this man. She couldn’t take it another second and her pussy gushed for her new master as she came in waves, surrendering her mind, her mentality, her very essence to him and his tongue. She was breathing heavily as she began to come down from the climax. The wine had her so uninhibited she had held nothing back as he ravaged her and the orgasm had left her soft, limp and exhausted. She was absolutely ready to give in to the urge to sleep.

He felt her orgasm ebbing, felt all of the tension running out of her body now that she was completely sated. He felt the soaked crack of her ass with his finger and he was ready for more. He rolled her onto her belly and put the head of his dick up to her soaking pussy to penetrate her from behind. She loved doggy style. She liked being held down and having him be so in charge, taking what he wanted like a conquering warrior. He pressed it into her deeply as she shuddered from the hardness and the heat of it as its girth and length filled up her little opening. It sliced through as if it was a hot knife and her pussy was a soft pat of butter. As he was bouncing her like a paddle ball, she felt something slippery being pressed into her ass. “Wha- what ah.. ah.. are you d-doing?”, she asked barely able to speak with his dick slamming into her, pleasing her to the point of distraction. She heard the sound of a hand pump and realized he’d put some kind of pump up balloon into her ass. He was inflating it and opening her up while fucking her brains out.

She had never had a man touch her there before, she didn’t even think she would like it, but right now she didn’t care. With his big hard dick slamming into her, shaking her whole world, she was totally willing to let him have whatever he wanted. He was a real man, and she felt so submissive underneath him right now. The rim of her ass was very wet and slick from all of her vaginal wetness and the small black inflatable tube had slipped up into her hind end with no resistance from her. His dick was sloppy wet from his semen and the lubrication of her vagina, it was ready. He slid out of her, then slowly pulled the inflatable from her. As he did, her opening continued to expand to accommodate the roughly eggplant shaped inflatable. The larger end was still in her being pulled out. It came out with a ‘pop’ and he tossed it aside as he parked the head of his penis against her opened asshole. He pressed the end of his dick into it and she gasped, then he reached around, pulled her up to her knees and cupped her breasts and started expertly working her nipples with his thumb and index fingers with the top of his dick poking into her, it was driving her crazy. She began to get lost in that distraction when his lips came down and began to kiss her up and down her neck again. She was getting so hot from the nipple stimulation and the neck kisses that she began to push against his big dick with her sweet round ass. Then he slid his big slippery dick the rest of the way up into her rear opening. He penetrated all the way up to his balls and began bouncing her impaled asshole gently up and down as she essentially sat on his dick, bouncing lightly on her knees. Her soft, sweet cheeks were slapping in time against his balls. The combination of the nipples, the kisses and the hot rock-hard dick that her ass was bouncing on began to send her into orbit.

She completely lost control of her body. She was jelly in his hands. Her arms dangling limply at her sides as sounds of pleasure escaped her, her legs completely powerless against his grip. She began to cum anally for the first time in her life. She didn’t even know such a thing was possible. At first, she didn’t know what was happening, as it built up. When she came, it was a mind altering experience. She gave in to his will completely, all she wanted was to do his bidding and be his woman. She had always been a very submissive girl but with Rob she was totally powerless to resist. Her body went completely limp and he released his grip on her. Her ass slid off the end of his dick and she collapsed face down, spread eagle on the bed. Her body jiggled as it came to rest on the bed. She was done. Rob didn’t come, but it was getting late and he’d had enough fun. Rob slid her up toward the top of the bed so that her head could rest on a pillow. He covered her up with the blankets, and switched off the lights. Rob had a noise maker by the bed that sounded like falling rain and he switched it on. He climbed under the covers with Sarah. She was weak and sleepy but she managed to snuggle up next to him and rest her head on his chest. The sound maker worked well and the two were asleep in minutes.

The tactical team arrived in two vehicles that were parked in the shadows, a short distance from the house. There were two teams, one for acquisition and the other for containment and transport. Barbara was overseeing the operation, she had Peggy along. Peggy was fuming already about some other girl being up there in that bed with Rob. They had been listening in on the occupants since their arrival. Indications were that there were only two occupants inside the house. An hour after the occupants had gone to bed the team deployed. They silently gained entry into the house within seconds. The alarm system was jammed as was cell phone service and the closest house was nearly 60 yards away. They made their way upstairs without a sound and into the bedroom. With their night vision they were able to find the two immediately. There were three team members assigned to each victim. Two of them had a pack on their back connected to a tactical gas mask with a button on either side of it. One was connected to a pressurized canister and vaporizer and would force the victim to inhale a deep breath of anesthetic gas. The other button would suction it back out forcing them to exhale. The steps would be repeated until the victim was incapacitated. The ‘tanker’ would position themselves behind the victim, cover the mouth and nose and use their leverage to help place the target into a seated position, the other two would immobilize the arms of the victim so they couldn’t get lose from the tanker or get their legs in a position to be able to help them get free. Sarah’s team were all female, Rob’s team of three were male.

Rob and Sarah were dragged off of the bed straight out of a dead sleep by two tac members each, being pulled backwards to keep them off balance until they were backed into the clutches of their tanker. The tankers worked to clamp down their masks immediately looking to take advantage of the element of surprise and get as much of the anesthetic agent into them as possible before they could get their orientation and begin to struggle. Sarah had consumed some wine, was post orgasmic and was pretty sleepy already. After three forced inhalations her struggling stopped as her limbs went limp and she stopped fighting against the mask and the gas and she went to sleep. Rob fought like a tiger. He was far bigger and stronger than Sarah and his team of three where having trouble keeping hold of him. He was dangerously close to getting loose when Sarah’s tanker said, “I’ve got this one, go help the other team! Hurry!” In a quick movement the other two female tac team members assisted Rob’s team in subduing him. One of the females lay across his chest from the side and started sucking his dick, the other took out a small vibrator with a ball on the end of the shaft. She lubricated it with her spit and inserted it into Rob’s unwilling ass until she found his prostate gland and began massaging it. Rob was struggling but the girl sucking his dick really knew what she was doing and it was hard to concentrate. Then the prostate massage made him feel like he wanted to come almost immediately. He never got the chance though. The tanker finally got a good seal on Rob’s mask and began forcing the gas into him. He tried to yell but his voice was muffled and his attempted words kept being interrupted by forced inhalations and exhalations. Rob’s limbs started to grow heavy, he wanted to keep fighting but the gas was getting to him. His focus began to drift... his struggle kept getting weaker. The woman sucking his dick grabbed hold of his legs and pulled them up, allowing the other female better access with the prostate massage. After another two breaths, his limbs stopped obeying him. He couldn’t think anymore. His mind was getting so cloudy.. his eyes began to blink. His whole world was now engulfed in fog. The blow job and prostate massage were all he was aware of. Then his eyes suddenly closed and he collapsed, defeated.

Sarah had gone right under. She barely put up a struggle. Her angelic sleeping face was lit up by the moonlight coming through the bedroom window. The team quickly picked up the targets and carried them out to the containment truck. The command truck had the spying and communications equipment for the team inside. The inside of the containment truck was medical, like the one used to take Peggy. Barbara and Peggy were inside the command truck which allowed them to monitor and communicate with the team as well as to post watch on the situation while the tac time was engaged. Peggy heard the tac team signal Barbara that they had their targets and were on the way to the containment unit. Barbara turned to Peggy, “Come with me. It is time to get over to the other truck. I want you to be there when they bring Rob in.” “I wouldn’t miss it for anything”, said Peggy looking very hot in her form fitting black tactical uniform.

Rob and Sarah were brought in through the rear doors of the truck naked, limp and unconscious. The teams placed them chest up on the examination tables. With that, the acquisition team loaded up into the command vehicle and left. In the back of the containment truck, Barbara and Peggy went to work right away. Sarah was still out completely, Rob was already showing signs of recovery. “Peggy, he’ll have to be heavily sedated. Do you want to do the honors?”, asked Barbara. Peggy wanted to if only to get some measure of payback. “You bet I do. Where do you keep the drugs?”, asked Peggy. Barbara produced a loaded rectal syringe and pulled the cap off. She raised an eyebrow as she handed it to Peggy. “Son of a bitch, you used me.”, Peggy said to Rob as she spread his cheeks open, bluntly inserted the syringe and injected him with the Midazolam. “Sweet dreams, you bastard.”, she said through clenched teeth. Meanwhile, Barbara began to work on Sarah albeit much more gently. Rob would have to be questioned, but the kind of information they needed from him would take time. All they needed out of Sarah was to find out how much she knew about what Rob was up to and if she knew who he was working for. Barbara quickly and efficiently installed an IV needle into Sarah’s right arm. She then strapped a pump to Sarah’s arm and attached a line to the needle. Then she took out a bottle of Propofol and shook it before inserting it into one of the ports on the pump. She attached the electrodes to Sarah’s body that would allow the computer to monitor her condition and put the brain scanning headband on her as well. It would take Sarah a little longer to wake up from the gas and in the meantime Barbara would need a hand getting Rob ready. He was a big man and she couldn’t possibly get him maneuvered into position all on her own. She looked forward to probing his mind when they got back to the facility.

“He’s a big boy, I’m going to need some help getting him into position for the ride back”, said Barbara as she looked Rob. He was definitely a desirable specimen. She could see why Peggy wanted him. The girls each took a leg and slid Rob toward the bottom of the table, chest down until his legs hung down from the end so he looked like an upside down L from the side. Then they each walked around to a side, flipped out a handle and lifted the bottom portion of the table under his lower abdomen to an angle with a click, raising his hind end up. Barbara flipped out the two stirrups at the bottom and slid them out to the side to keep his legs spread and to support his lower legs at the shin. She buckled his legs to the stirrup, buckled his wrists into place at the sides of the table and placed the middle strap over his back securing him into place for the ride back to the facility. Barbara installed the IV into his right arm while Peggy went to start putting in his catheter. Even though she was still mad at him, as she looked at him lying there it reminded her of her feelings for him.

Sarah began to stir, “Whooooaaaahh, whaaat’s ha-happening?? Where... where am I??” Barbara walked over to Sarah’s table and spoke reassuringly, “Hello, Sarah. You’re safe. No one is going to hurt you. We just need you to get to sleep for a while. Do you understand?” Sarah was still waking up, confused and beginning to get excited, “Wh-what!? No. No I don’t want to go to sleep. Let me up! Let me up right now! What are you people doing?” Barbara smiled as she reached over and switched on the display panel. “It’s ok, Sarah. You’re just going to have a nice sleep.” Sarah began to strain and thrash against her restraints. She was frightened and confused. “NNNNNo!”, she grunted through clenched teeth. “LET! ME! UP! You bitch!”, she protested. As she did, Barbara activated the interrogation sequence. This would sedate the patient with Propofol and then in a couple of minutes when they began to regain consciousness would use a sustained drip to keep them in a twilight hypnotic state. As she activated the sequence, she called Peggy over and explained the process. “As you can see I’ve activated the Interrogation Sequence from the menu. The computer determines the patient’s level of consciousness and then applies the appropriate bolus dose of the drug to cause the patient to go to sleep.”, Barbara said. As she was explaining this, Sarah was continuing her outburst, “You can’t do this! Let me out of here, you creeps! Let me up!!” Barbara continued, “As you know, Propofol is metabolized very rapidly which means that she will begin to recover very quickly after the bolus dose and as she does the computer will monitor her level of consciousness. Before she regains consciousness, the computer will begin a maintenance drip that will keep her unconscious at a very light level. We call this condition twilight. Once she’s in twilight she can be questioned and will tell us whatever we want to know.”

Sarah was beginning to get really frantic as she strained to get up off of the exam table. She struggled with all her might against the restraints. Then the computer finished its evaluation of her condition and activated the pump. Sarah felt the pump strapped to her arm buzz to life. She saw the line between it and her arm fill with a milky white liquid. Frightened, she fought with renewed vigor. “STOP! Stop this! Let me out of here you assholes! I’ll sue! I’ll sue you all! Let me up I’ll kick y- I’ll kic... I... I...i..ohhhhhh fuck me....”, her words trailed off as the Propofol did its work. Her beautiful green eyes glazed over, rolled up and her eyelids slid closed. Her head rolled to one side and she was under. Peggy watched the monitor along with Barbara who explained what was going on. They watched for a couple of minutes and not long after, they could see Sarah beginning to fight her way back up. “She’s a fighter.”, smiled Barbara. The level was rising, rising, rising. Then Peggy heard the pump activate again only quieter this time. The rising level began to slow down, slower, slower until it came to a rest just below the line Sarah crossed when she fell asleep.

“She’s ready, Peggy. Now watch as I take her out of a drugged sleep and into a forced hypnotic trance.”, Barbara said. Barbara placed the ear pieces from the headband into Sarah’s ears. She positioned the lights so that the swirling colors would go into Sarah’s eyes. Barbara pressed the ready button on the screen and the Propofol drip slowed down. Within a few seconds, Sarah’s consciousness level began to rise. As it did, a hypnotic soundscape began to play in her ears. Peggy and Barbara could see a slight reaction on her face as she became aware of the sound. Barbara explained, “The computer starts with the soundscape because the patient’s first sense they regain as they wake is usually the ability to hear. This computer is programmed to hypnotize people by isolating them and snaring their attention as they wake. Right now, all she hears is that hypnotic soundscape as it forces her into a calm, relaxed and receptive frame of mind. Next, as she opens her eyes, the activity in the part of her brain that processes vision will trigger the hypnotic swirls to snare her conscious mind while the mild Propofol drip keeps her calm and sedated so she is pliable.” Barbara dimmed the lights as Sarah’s eyes began to open. The flashing, swirling colored lights danced across her face. Immediately her eyes began to focus on them, oblivious to anything else. Once she was staring helplessly at the lights, the computer began its automatic hypnotic induction in a pleasant voice piped into Sarah’s ears. The voice sounded as though it were inside her head as she felt its power reaching deeply into her. Forcing her mind open, causing her weakened will to lay down completely and submit to the control of the computer. Barbara pointed to the screen that showed Sarah’s brainwave patterns beginning to alter into a rhythmic, pulsing mode of surrender. “There she goes, she’s completely hypnotized now. After another couple of minutes of deepening, it will be finished softening her up and notify us that she is ready to be questioned. The session will be recorded so we can refer back to it later.

Almost immediately the notification showed up on the screen. Sarah was a very submissive girl by nature. She went right under and surrendered completely to the computer’s hypnotic control. Barbara opened the mic and began to extract information from Sarah. “Sarah? Can you hear me, Sarah?”, she asked softly. In a sleepy voice, Sarah replied, “Yess. I.. I can hear you.” Barbara smiled, “Good girl, Sarah. You are know completely under my control. Do you understand?” After a second Sarah replied weakly, “I am completely under your control.” “You will obey my every command.”, said Barbara softly. Sarah repeated, “I will obey your every command.” Barbara stated, “You will answer all of my questions. You are powerless to resist. You will comply.” Sarah replied, “I will answer all of your questions. I am powerless to resist.” Barbara got started, “Sarah? Tell me about Rob. Who is Rob?” Sarah smiled as she thought of Rob came to her mind, “Rob. Oh I love Rob. He’s my new boyfriend.” Barbara continued, “Sarah? How long have you been with Rob?” Sarah sighed, “Iiiiiiiii’ve been with Rob for almost a month.” Peggy said, “That’s just about how long ago he left.” Barbara asked, “Sarah? How did you meet Rob?” Sarah giggled, “I.. I met him while delivering a box to his house. He was so sexy when he answered the door. He let me come in. I.. I started to flirt with him. He suddenly grabbed me and kissed me. Then he fucked me, oh it was good, oh, so good.” Peggy snarled, “Why that rat...” Barbara said, “Easy Peggy. He’ll get what’s coming to him.” Then she continued, “Sarah? What kind of work does Rob do? What do you know about his work?” Sarah was thinking. Her brow furrowed slightly for just a second. Then she said, “He. He works with investments or somethinnnnnng.” “Good girl. Good girl, sleep now, Sarah.”, Barbara said as she switched the mic off. She brought up the lights as Sarah’s eyes closed. She removed the earpieces, the IV pump and the headband. She gently rolled Sarah over onto her belly and got out a red colored rectal syringe. It was preloaded with Flunitrazepam which would keep Sarah quiet well into the next day.

Holding the syringe, she walked up beside Sarah lying on the exam table. She reached down and gently spread the cheeks of Sarah’s bubble butt with her left hand and inserted the lubricated tip of the syringe into her pretty, light tan/pinkish asshole. She pressed the plunger and watched the Rohypnol enter Sarah slowly. “That’s it, you’re going to have a nice, long sleep dear.”, she said to Sarah before removing the emptied syringe and allowing her ass cheeks to close again. Barbara disposed of the syringe and carefully rolled Sarah onto her back again, then she raised the stirrups into place and slid the girl by the legs down the table until her butt was at the very edge. Then she put Sarah’s pretty, soft and smooth legs up into the stirrups and strapped them into place. She buckled the girl’s wrists down and secured a strap across her belly for safe travel. Barbara installed a catheter and attached a bag of fluid to Sarah’s IV to keep her bladder from filling up and keep the girl hydrated for the long ride. Next she placed the monitor band back around Sarah’s head, pasted the heart monitor to her chest below her generously proportioned, beautiful left boob and slipped the monitor controlled, lubricated thermometer/syringe into Sarah’s helpless anus. The system would monitor her condition and alert them as it sedated her again if she started to wake up. Though with that dose of Flunitrazepam in her butt, she wouldn’t be waking up anytime soon. Barbara did a quick eye check to make sure Sarah’s pupils were reacting normally as she recovered from the Propofol, checked the bio monitors and covered her with a warm blanket. Peggy watched as Barbara took care of her patient. She took note of how careful and gentle she was with the girl. She was a good doctor. Much better than Peggy had been with Rob.

Barbara saw the look on her face and said, “I’m going to go up front with the driver. I’ll let you have a few minutes to finish up back here, sweetie.” “Thank you.”, Peggy said emotionally. Barbara took one last quick look at Sarah, saw that she was sleeping peacefully and her bio readings looked good and then she left after making sure the remote ap on her phone was working so she could monitor Sarah from the cab of the truck. The she excused herself and went through the door into the cab. Peggy looked lustily at Rob’s body. She’d forgotten how attractive he was. She walked up next to him, put her arms over him and rested her head on his shoulder. He smelled sooo good. She missed that scent so much and breathed deeply to take in just as much as she could while she had him there. With her hands she felt his powerful shoulders and arms, squeezing them, feeling the dense, solid muscle and bone within.

She remembered how he used to hold her in those arms, she felt safe and loved then. She smiled as she ran her fingers through his black hair and chuckled at how it used to irritate him when she messed it up. Peggy lay her chin on the small of his back and reached out with her two hand and began to squeeze his perfect buns. She’d forgotten how perfect they were. At the moment they were utterly relaxed as she felt the dense muscles under his skin. He could make them unbelievably hard when he wanted to. Rob was so strong. She went around back to put the catheter in. She saw his testicles and his big penis, hanging there, taunting her with not only the sight of them but that musky scent that drove her wild. She had nicknamed his dick Zinger and she missed playing with it so much. Sometimes she would start to play with it while he was still asleep in bed and see how close she could get him to cumming before he woke up. He was so helpless here, so quiet. She could do anything she wanted to him and he wouldn’t even know it. He couldn’t stop her. She had all the power, which was a reversal of their usual situation. He was always so dominant, the one in control, he was her master and she wanted so badly to please him so he would give her the attention she wanted. Now he lay there helpless. Strapped to this table unable to get away from her, or even protest. All because of a few ounces of a chemical compound that was keeping him switched off and completely accessible to her. She began to like this new sense of power, particularly having power over a man.

She reached out gently and caressed him from his perineum to the bottom of his balls with the fingers of her right hand as the truck began to roll out. She leaned in really close. Her nose was nearly touching him. The musky scent of his crotch was really getting to her like it always did, damned pheromones, she started to feel warm all over. She cupped his sack in both hands and gently began to kiss and lick it all over, burying her face between his legs from behind. She was getting more and more turned on, she felt herself getting wet just thinking about how she used to enjoy playing with his dick when they were together. She ran her tongue slowly up and down his dick and it began to come alive in response to her loving touch. She backed away a couple of inches, the look on her face revealed that she was consumed by lust as she watched his penis grow and grow to its full size. The sight of it aroused like that, the taste of his penis on her tongue. His penis and.. something else. She smelled deeply, something earthy.. delicate. Then she looked over at Sarah and it hit her. She had just licked his dick after it had been in Sarah’s ass. But in the moment, to her surprise, that didn’t revolt her like it normally would, it just made her want him more.

There was a dispenser for gloves and lubricant on the wall. She quickly went over, put a pair of gloves on and lubricated two fingers on her left hand. When she got back to him, she spread his cheeks with her gloved right hand and pressed the lubricated index and middle fingers of her left up against his anus. It twitched slightly at her touch. She began to massage it. Slow gentle circles until she felt it suddenly relax and give way under her touch. It was a good thing she had put him to sleep. He never would have let her do this if he were awake. She gently slid the two fingers in and quickly found his prostate and began stroking it with the pads of those two fingers. With her other hand she grabbed the base of his shaft firmly and started stroking it, milking it like it was a cow at the dairy. She knew what got him off, just how to grip and stroke it. Several times she’d made him cum whether he wanted to or not, preferably in an inconvenient location. She smiled as she could see his rock-hard dick getting closer and closer to climax. She could smell his semen as it had begun to drip from him.. she felt the area around his prostate tense up.

She twisted herself around, getting her head underneath his pelvis, still keeping pressure on the prostate and hungrily took his entire dick into her mouth until she felt the head pressing against her tonsils. His dick was delicious, even with the added taste of Sarah’s ass. Another couple of strokes up and down his shaft with her luxuriously soft, full lips wrapped around his dick and he came. The first burst sent a big hot load splashing against the back of her throat, she thought she would choke there was so much and it just kept coming out of him. She kept swallowing trying to keep up, she still had two fingers inside him. She could feel his prostate going mad absolutely draining itself out the end of his dick. The feel of it in her mouth, the taste, the smell of sex in the air it was all intoxicating. She greedily sucked down the last few drops, pulled her fingers out of him and slowly stood up, catching her breath and wiping her lips with her forearm. She’d missed sucking his dick, she couldn’t hold out any longer. Part of her was unhappy with herself for needing him so much. She cursed herself a little as she rolled the gloves from her hands and disposed of them. She placed the catheter, heart monitor and headband on him gently as he slept. Lastly, she inserted the thermometer/syringe for core temperature monitoring and emergency sedation. He was ready for the long haul.

Peggy looked over at Sarah sleeping on her table. She walked over closer to get a good look at her. She looked like a sweet little angel laying there so quiet and peaceful. Her breasts were so big and round and beautiful with nice big light brown ariolae. Peggy watched the girl’s breasts rise and fall slowly as she breathed. She was so alluring with her spread legs raised up and resting in the stirrups. The smooth, soft texture of her skin thrilled Peggy as she brushed her fingers along her belly. Sarah made a soft, sighing as the fingertips brushed her. Peggy couldn’t get over how different Sarah felt from Rob. She was so much softer and smoother. Peggy sat on an examining stool in front of Sarah’s inviting pussy. She had helped with vaginal exams before but that was at work, it was a whole different situation. Peggy felt a kind of bond with this girl, felt for her because she knew the kind of power that Rob held over women. She gently reached out and spread Sarah’s outer lips open revealing her pretty pink inner lips and vaginal opening there were still lighter pink. It was so moist, and so pretty. Peggy didn’t really go for girls, or never had anyway. But tonight there was something about having this girl’s smell on Rob’s dick that Peggy was sucking. She stripped naked and climbed up onto the table. She put her head down between Sarah’s legs and began licking Sarah all over down there. The whole thing was making her so hot she wanted to come. Then she heard Sarah begin to make soft noises as if she were having a dream. Peggy realized that she was playing with herself while she was licking Sarah and she started doing both with more intensity. She had a strong urge to taste Sarah again. She unbuckled the girl’s knees from the stirrups and pulled her plush legs back until Sarah’s bare feet were near her own head.

Her bubble butt was only inches from Peggy’s face, now. Peggy reached with her right hand and slid the thermometer out of Sarah’s tiny asshole and as she did, the monitor started to beep because of the sudden drop in temperature. Not wanting to climb down and switch it off in the heat of the moment, she just plugged it into herself. She didn’t care about it being unsanitary, her face was hot with lust and she wanted this girl now. She dove in with her tongue, greedily lapping long, soft slow licks at Sarah’s defenseless pussy. As Peggy worked her magic with her tongue, she made nice delicate but firm swirls and waggling wide licks across and it didn’t take long for Sarah’s reactions to become more pronounced. Her delicate taste was unbelievable, Peggy had never imagined trying such a thing but tonight she was out of her mind with lust for this girl. She began to grind her crotch into Sarah’s chin without realizing it. She was lost in her own world of pleasure now not even fully realizing what she was doing. Her hips were pumping back and forth harder and harder and the table holding the two girls was beginning to shake. Faster, faster, faster, that was it... she’d hit the rhythm. As she did she soft-tongue licked Sarah’s perky pink pussy.

She heard another monitor alert go off... she didn’t bother to look. She was so close to cumming it just didn’t matter. She heard Sarah continue to respond to being licked. Only the girl was too drugged to really know what was happening. Peggy didn’t care if she did wake the girl at this point, her build-up was spiralling out of her control. It was going to blow any time now and she felt sooooo good. In the last few minutes she had lost any kind of inhibitions that she’d had, she was in a really good sex groove, feeling like she was breaking into heaven. Just after the orgasm burst upon her she was floating on a cloud of ecstasy and suddenly she also began to feel really sleepy. “Wha... what the fuck?”, she uttered because she was confused. Usually orgasms were very stimulating for her. She was having trouble concentrating and then she suddenly realized what was happening. She’d triggered the rectal syringe, the system thought Sarah was waking up again and dosed Peggy because the syringe was plugged into her instead. For a moment, she thought about pulling the thing out.. to try to stop it from putting her to sleep. But it was too late, in the next second, she fell forward unconscious lying on top of her plaything. The Midazolam had done its work, it had pressed her off button and she would remain switched off for a while now.

Barbara had watched the whole thing play out on the screen of her phone via the video surveillance in the back of the truck. She smiled as she watched Peggy collapse. She couldn’t help but think that Tracey would be proud of Peggy’s little sexual romp. She went to the back area of the truck to secure Peggy for the rest of the ride back. She didn’t want Peggy falling off the table and getting injured while she slept. Peggy looked so pretty with her arms and legs spread out all over Sarah. She could see why Tracey was overcome by lust for the girl. Barbara thought Peggy looked so sexy with that light blonde hair fanned out across Sarah’s lap, her face buried between those soft, smooth legs. Peggy’s dose would probably keep her asleep until after they got back to the facility. Sarah wouldn’t wake up before they put her on a Propofol drip to keep her under. Barbara rolled the gurney next to the table the girls were on and carefully rolled Peggy onto the gurney. She secured the gurney to the wall of the truck and then strapped Peggy into position. “Sleep well, honey.”, she said gently caressing the side of Peggy’s sleeping face with her right hand. As Barbara made her way up front she looked back and smiled at the sight of the two sleeping girls.

The End.