The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired part VI

by Penny Propofol

Lisa woke up in the soft form-fitting bed that the she had been placed in. In spite of waking up in a strange place she felt absolutely relaxed and contented. Her big, pretty brown eyes fluttered a little as she opened them. She felt very much alive and well rested. The cover of the bed automatically lifted away exposing her beautiful tanned body. She really was a sight with perky breasts, perfectly proportioned hind end, gorgeous legs and a beautiful face. Her dark brown hair was shiny and silky as it fell to her shoulders when she removed the cap on her head. She wasn’t sure why, but she was eager to see Victor. Nurse Brenda approached her smiling, “Well hello, sleepyhead. Good to see you have come back to us, you must have been very tired.” Lisa couldn’t remember how she got to this place or how she knew Victor. She could only remember hearing his voice in her ear and experiencing a feeling of contentment and security with him. She didn’t say anything, she was still getting her bearings. The nurse helped Lisa get the bed cover off of her body and helped her sit up. Lisa was absolutely naked but for some reason she wasn’t concerned about that. The nurse spoke to her softly, “I need you to stand up, spread your feet apart and touch your toes dear.” Lisa nodded and did as she was asked. The nurse inserted a lubricated rectal syringe into Lisa and injected the dose into the girl. Lisa flinched just a little as she felt the cold tip of the applicator slide up into her. The nurse explained, “This is just a little something to keep you calm and help you adjust to things, honey.” The drug was developed by Victor’s company for their own use. It wasn’t commercially available. Victor called it Fematrol and it essentially reacted with the estrogen in a woman’s bloodstream to enhance and amplify her submissive tendencies. It also inhibited certain functions in the frontal lobes, suppressing personality, independent thought and any tendency to question. All of Victor’s agents were kept dosed with it to enhance obedience and keep their minds submissive to him and happy to obey without impairing their ability to function. The nurse finished the injection, removed the syringe and stood Lisa upright.

Next the nurse opened a box that contained a uniform in Lisa’s size. It was form-fitting and sleek, black, with the logo of Victor’s organization on it. Lisa’s dark brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, her bangs neatly straightened. The nurse gently inserted an earpiece into Lisa’s right ear canal. This device would enable her to receive orders from and communicate with Victor at great distances. From now on, he would be ever present in her mind. Lastly, the nurse picked up a subdermal injector and shot an identification / override module into the back of Lisa’s neck near the base of the skull. She nearly buckled at the sensation of the implant being plugged into her network of nerves. “Uhhhh..”, she said in response. “Relax, sweetie. It’s just something to help us find you if you get lost.”, the nurse reassured her. In truth it did locate and identify the person with the implant. It also was capable of forcing a signal wave over Lisa’s nervous system and switching off her brain temporarily until she could be retrieved if they somehow lost control over her. Once Lisa was fully dressed in her new uniform the nurse guided her out of her holding room and down the hall to the elevator. Lisa was now Victor’s top priority and she was ordered to be brought to him as soon as she was ready.

Victor was in the receiving area overseeing the delivery of a shipment of girls from Asia. The girls were all suspended in Victor’s harnesses which kept them quiet with IV pumps strapped to their arms, heads nodded forward in sleepy submission. He admired their beautiful glossy black hair and skin tone. These girls would do well on the market once they’d been made obedient. Exactly one hundred girls from Asia, each sold in secret by underground slavers to Victor’s company that paid a handsome price. They would all remain here in storage until they were processed and sold on to their buyers. Victor was pleased with this shipment. He instructed the nursing team to ready these girls for reprogramming. When he turned and saw another nurse bringing Lisa to him, he smiled. “Doctor, here is the new agent as you requested”, said the nurse. “Very good nurse, you may leave her with me”, he said looking at his new prize. He addressed Lisa, “Come, Lisa. I wish to speak with you in private.” She replied, “Yes, Victor.” She followed him into the nearest examination room. Once she was standing in the middle of the room, Victor closed the door. Victor was a tall man, well over six feet with piercing grey eyes. His build was rather lanky but he looked quite strong and intelligent. He was probably in his 40s but looked younger. Lisa was a small girl, only about 105 lbs and standing at 5′ 2″. Victor walked around Lisa. He stopped in front of her and gently reached down and raised her chin, bringing her pretty chocolate brown eyes up to look into his. Lisa had been standing in the middle of the room, quite blank and content. She was happy to be near Victor and very much at ease. When Victor made her look up to gaze into his eyes, her mind was almost immediately snared. She couldn’t look away, she could literally feel the power of his mind gripping hers and reaching into her very core. As he spoke to her, his words became her thoughts. His power over her was incredible. There was no more Lisa, only a slave girl to tend to his every wish. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt herself getting wet as she was being aroused by his attention. She wanted and needed his attention and her mind and heart were now totally open for him and him alone.

“Lisa, I need you to tell me more about detective Jayna Thompson. I need you to tell me what you know about her and her investigation”, said Victor. Lisa spoke softly, almost dazed sounding as she answered her new master. “Jayna interviewed me about my abduction. She said that the doctors told her I was drugged and taken from the park where I go running after work”, she sighed. Victor asked, “Lisa, why were you taken?” She replied, “I don’t, I don’t know. I woke up in the hospital. I can’t remember what happened.” Victor asked, “Lisa, what about the other girl? What about Peggy Herbstritt?” She answered calmly, “I don’t know who that is.” Victor thought to himself, “She must have stumbled across Peggy’s abduction. She saw them and she had to be removed from the scene. Yes, of course and they tampered with her memory with the drugs. That has to be it. She was just in the way.” Lisa was standing in front of him in silence. She was in a daze but very much aware of her attraction to Victor. He was right in front of her, just inches away and his scent was driving her wild. She was soaking wet and her lust for him caused her face to become very flushed. Victor finished his thoughts and looked down to see her face, he knew what was happening. He knew that she needed some relief before she started climbing the walls. Victor said to her softly, “Lisa, when I count to three I want you to wake from your pacified state. You will be fully functional. You will still remain under my control but you will be able to operate more efficiently. Do you understand?” Lisa answered him, “Yes, Victor. I understand.” “Very good Lisa. One. Two. Three.”, he said. The fog lifted from her mind, she was dizzy for half a second or so until her senses fully came online. “Welcome back, Lisa. I want you to disrobe for me”, he said with a smile. Lisa quickly stripped without saying a word.

Victor gently reached down and cupped her face in his hands. He opened her mouth slightly and began to kiss her deep and slow. The kiss sent sensations of electricity all over her skin. She felt her heart begin to beat faster, without thinking she raised one of her feet from the floor by bending her knee. Her mind was a slave to her body’s desires. Victor began to gently caress her body as they continued to kiss. His touch was heaven, as he broke the kiss her pretty brown eyes beckoned him to penetrate her, she needed it badly. She hadn’t had sex in such a long time and she desperately needed it now. Victor removed his shoes and took his pants off. He stripped off his shirt and underwear next. Lisa looked down with hunger at his penis as it hung there. She began to lick her lips, she wanted it. “Lisa, you may taste it”, he said. The second he finished the words, she was on her knees in front of him, licking and sucking his penis wildly as she reached around and gripped his firm, well-muscled butt cheeks greedily in her hands. Victor was pleased. Lisa knew what she was doing. Her tongue was nearly driving him to distraction. It was time for her to feel some pleasure. He gently pulled her lips off of his dick and lifted her up into his arms. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him and she could feel the end of his penis against the lips of her soft, wet, pink little pussy. Then he lowered her onto it, impaling her instantly as he slid it up into her to the hilt. She felt so silky inside, soft and warm on his dick he had to fight the urge to cum right then. The sensation of her vagina being so rapidly penetrated and filled with his big, burning hot piece of meat was almost too much for her to withstand. Her entire body shuddered and surrendered as he held her up by her ass and began thrusting that thing into her. She gave herself over completely to the sensations. Her body was now out of her control. Whatever her mind may have wanted simply didn’t matter anymore. She began flexing the muscles of her vagina, trying to milk his dick. He felt her massaging him while he was inside her and it was all he could to remain standing. He carried her over to the examination table and sat her on it and then continued to thrust into her over and over again. She began to let out moans of passion as she was overcome by the oncoming freight train of pleasure between her legs. She couldn’t help it. She began to claw at his back. She was out of her mind building toward a massive orgasmic event. Victor climbed up onto the table and straddled her. His arms wrapped tightly around her, holding her in their strong iron-like grip, pinning her to the table. She couldn’t escape even if she wanted to. Right now all her legs would do was to cradle up around him. Her big brown eyes began to roll up into her head as the onset of the orgasm came. Her entire body tensed up, bracing for its impact. The sensation of her pussy gripping his dick with all its might forced Victor to explode into her, completely out of control. The feeling of him pumping her full of his cum was too much to take and she climaxed at the top of her lungs. She was ecstatic, enveloped in the emotion as it went off like a bomb. The shock-wave violently ripping through her system. Victor collapsed laying next to her, breathing heavily, covered in sweat. She was still feeling the ebbing effects of the orgasm and the onset of the afterglow as she began to come back down to Earth. He gently pulled her close and placed her head on his chest. He cradled her with his arms, her head just below his chin and he spoke to her. “You’re mine now, Lisa. You will serve me and I will care for you and please you. You are going to help me manipulate detective Jayna Thompson”, he said softly. “Yes. Yes I will obey you, Victor. I will help”, said Lisa as she snuggled up to him as close as she could get. It was time to sleep now, sleep in his arms safe and content.

Jayna arrived at the doctor’s office early for her mysterious appointment. She didn’t know the name of her secret contact but decided to go through the motions until they could approach her safely. She checked in with the front desk, took a copy of the necessary paperwork and began filling it out like any new patient. All the while she kept an eye on what was happening around her. Everything seemed normal for a doctor’s office. Patients came and went. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary and it was hard to imagine how this place could be involved with what happened at the park so far away across town. Still, she felt it was at least worth looking into since the case was at a stand-still. She turned in the forms to the front desk and waited for her appointment. It wasn’t long before a nurse came out and called her, “Jayna Thompson?” Jayna smiled and stood up, “That’s me.” “Please follow me Jayna”, smiled the nurse. She lead Jayna through a door way and the two made their way down the hall. “Looks like you’re a new patient for Dr. Austin, Jayna. She’s a very good doctor you’ll be in good hands with her. She’s my doctor too so don’t be nervous I can tell you that she has an excellent manner with her patients”, the nurse said in a comforting voice. Jayna replied, “Thank you. That’s good to know.” The nurse led her into a warm, very clean looking examination room. “Here we are. Now, if you’ll please get changed into one of the gowns from the dispenser and then sit up on the table, Nurse Pennington will be in shortly to ask some routine questions, get your vitals and go over what to expect so that you’re ready for Dr. Austin”, the nurse said. She pulled a privacy curtain closed for Jayna and closed the door behind her. Jayna looked around the room. She was completely by herself and couldn’t hear any sounds from outside the room. There was a second doorway at the back of the room, she tried the handle but it was locked, probably a supply closet. She began to get ready for the nurse. In no time she had stripped and gotten into one of the paper gowns. She carefully climbed onto the table and waited for Nurse Pennington to arrive. Jayna heard the door open followed by a cheerful voice. “Hello Jayna, I’m Mallory and I’ll be your nurse today”, she said as she closed the door and made her way behind the curtain with a friendly smile. “I see you have all your forms filled out and since you’re a new patient we just like to give you a checkup so we have a good idea where you stand health-wise. I wanted to go over our procedure with you and of course answer any questions that you might have since you’re new here”, said Nurse Pennington. Once she was finished with going over everything and answering Jayna’s questions she got started. She put on some soothing background sounds, Jayna selected the waterfall and stream with birds. Mallory took Jayna’s blood pressure, listened to her lungs with a stethoscope as well as her heartbeat and drew some blood. “So far so good, Jayna”, smiled Mallory. “Now I need you to lie back on the table and scoot your bottom up to the edge. We’re going to put your feet up into these stirrups so you’ll be ready for Dr. Austin.” Jayna laid down, she felt Mallory’s hands gently guide one leg and then the other into position. Then Nurse Pennington said, “Very good. We just need your core temperature, this will feel a little cold but only for a second.” Jayna flinched slightly as she felt the cold lubricant being rubbed onto her anus by Mallory’s gloved finger. Then she felt the cool tip of the thermometer press against and then penetrate her anus. It felt cold as it slid inside of her. She bit her lip as the tip of it pressed inside of her and slid to a stop. “Excellent, now I will let the doctor know you’ll be ready in a few minutes while you lay here and try to relax”, said Mallory.

Jayna heard the door close behind Mallory. She was puzzled by the fact that no one had approached her about the case yet. She did not want to tip her hand so she hadn’t said anything to anyone about the missing girls. The whole thing had weighed heavily on her mind for a while now. She wanted to solve this case and get this creep off of the street. She hadn’t slept well in such a long time and as the days went by she could feel exhaustion tugging at her. It felt so good to lay there on that soft, warm pad with her legs being gently suspended in the stirrups. She could hear a stream running in the distance and birds calling. The running water was so soothing along with the distant waterfall. She pictured herself in a beautiful place with a stream and waterfall. Were the lights dimming? The light appeared to gradually soften and slowly went from soft white to a light pink. Her pretty green eyes began to slowly close as she drifted into a wonderful daydream about this imaginary peaceful place. She felt the tension from the abduction case running out of her body as if it were being carried out of her by that running stream. Her pretty green eyes were dim now, she looked angelic with her pretty red hair. Her body was absolutely relaxing more and more by the second. The sound felt as though it was reaching inside of her. It was massaging her mind into utter relaxation, washing away the stress of the job. It seemed like it was taking the doctor a long time to see her but she didn’t really care about that right then. She didn’t hear the doctor or anyone else around. She convinced herself that she would only close her eyes and nap for a minute. Just for a minute....

From her monitor screen Dr. Austin watched Jayna drift off to sleep and smiled. “There she goes, you did wonderful work Nurse Pennington. She never suspected that thermometer was really a syringe loaded with a heavy dose of Lorazepam. Now we’ve got her and the drug will keep her sleeping for hours. I want her kept nice and quiet when we transport her. Get Victor to send over a redhead about her size to get into her clothes and take her car home”, said Dr. Austin. After the office had closed for the day, Jayna was carefully placed in a wheelchair and wheeled to the private entrance where a chauffeured car was waiting. Jayna was placed across the back seat. Her paper gown had been removed, she was completely naked. Her legs rested across Dr. Austin’s lap. Her head rested upon the lap of Nurse Pennington. Nurse Pennington gently brushed Jayna’s pretty red hair back from her face and said, “She’s such a pretty girl, isn’t she Paula?” “She is indeed and she is a fighter, too. Look, she is trying to wake up from under that heavy dose after only two hours.” said Dr. Austin as she watched Jayna stir. Without another word, Nurse Pennington inserted a needle into a vein in Jayna’s limp right arm and injected her with another small dose of Lorazepam. She removed the needle and stroked Jayna’s forehead gently, “Now, now, it’s time for you to go back to sleep Jayna. Sleep now.” She smiled as Jayna let out a sigh as her green eyes closed and she went limp as she returned to her drug induced slumber. “Bye bye sleepy spy”, said Paula as she gave Jayna’s beautiful, soft, completely relaxed ass a good swat. it made the milky skin of her sweet ass jiggle all over. Their sleepy cargo didn’t make another sound on the way over to Victor’s place.

The car drove into the opening overhead door of Victor’s building. Mallory had phoned ahead and Victor’s nurses had a stretcher waiting for Jayna. She was loaded onto the gurney and wheeled toward the lab where Victor could work on her. When they arrived in the lab, Victor and Lisa were waiting. Victor saw Jayna laying helpless on the gurney and said, “Ah, there she is. What is her status Dr. Austin?” Dr. Paula Austin replied, “We got her to take an appointment with the understanding that an informant had called her about the abduction case she has been working on. When she came in, Nurse Pennington prepped her for her exam. Only instead of taking her rectal temperature, Nurse Pennington injected her with a heavy dose of Lorazepam to subdue her instead. I watched as she drifted off to sleep. After waiting a couple of hours until closing time we moved her to the car. She had to be dosed again during transport. She was fighting the drug very hard”. Victor said, “Nurse McHaney, get her into one of the examination rooms. I want to know the minute she begins to wake up. Please be very careful with her. We need her in perfect condition.” Anita obediently answered, “Yes, Dr. Pohl. Right away.” Lisa looked on helplessly at the police detective that had tried to help her. Now they were both in Victor’s grip and she had no idea what was about to be done to Jayna. Some part of her, deep inside was afraid for her yet, her only major concern was to please Victor. She admired Jayna’s angelic sleeping face as she was wheeled away unconscious and unaware of what was happening around her.

Victor turned to Dr. Austin, “Paula, it appears that you have done well bringing in our primary target. However my information also shows that you have failed to report for your regular maintenance treatment. Perhaps a refresher course will do you good.” Paula replied in a frightened tone, “No, Dr. Pohl! You don’t need to do this. You can count on my loyalty. I’m always obedient!” Victor said, “Perhaps so. But you’re far too valuable an asset to have operating with so much independence. Nurse Waldmann, admit her for the deep treatment.” With a quick gesture from Gretchen Waldmann the orderlies got hold of Paula by the arms. As her arm was held out for a forcible injection Paula said, “No! No you can’t do this! Please!! I don’t want it! No! Ouch! What are you doing!?!?” Gretchen quickly dosed Paula with a cocktail of Midazolam and Haldol. The Midazolam went to work almost immediately because of it’s profoundly rapid onset. The Haldol would keep Dr. Austin under control long after the Midazolam wore off. Paula’s expression of fright gave way to a heavily dazed look as the drug took hold of her, “Uuuuugghh! Nn-no! Don’t... don’t put me... p-put me... ohhhhhhh...” Her head nodded forward as she went limp in the arms of the orderlies. Nurse McHaney arrived with another gurney and Paula was gently placed on it and wheeled to be prepared for her forced treatment. Anita smiled at the sleeping woman as she walked along with the gurney. She was going to enjoy treating Paula.

Then Victor turned to Nurse Pennington. Mallory looked up into his eyes, she was afraid and yet fascinated by his gaze. He said, “Mallory, my dear. Don’t be afraid. I am not going to hurt you, I wish to please you.” Immediately her body lost a good deal of its tension as her pretty blue eyes began to dim. He continued, “You need to relax, Mallory. You have done well and I am going to reward you. Come.” Without a word or a thought, she drifted along behind him, following without saying a word. He brought her to his private quarters. He looked into the very deepest part of her mind as he commanded her to disrobe for him. Immediately, the cute little blonde nurse happily obeyed his command. His words penetrated deeply into her mind. She wasn’t strong enough to resist. He had her, and she liked being in his control. She felt so submissive, she wanted him to take her. He made her lay down upon his bed. Her feet were resting on his shoulders, legs spread wide and limp. Her body was on the bed, with her delicious pussy was right at the edge.

Victor was on his knees in front of her perfect, smooth waxed pussy. Clearly she took very good care of herself, she was in excellent health. He gently spread the lips of her vagina and inspected it. She was very moist and her pussy inside was a beautiful soft pink. Above her vaginal opening he saw her little button of a clitoris sheathed within its hood. Gently, slowly, he placed the tip of his tongue on the underside of her clitoris and slid it back and forth, back and forth. Then he would do a few quick movements. The sensation was enough to get her excited almost immediately. He could hear her breathing deepen and speed up. She began making sounds of pleasure as he gently stroked her clit. As he did this he gently slid two fingers up inside her vagina, delicately pressing against the front wall of the vagina with his fingertips. She gasped as she felt them slide effortlessly in and press onto her sweet spot and massage it. She was so slippery and soft against his fingers, she felt so good in there. It was all he could do not to put his dick into her immediately. As he worked on her clit and her spot he listened to her growing arousal. Her noises were louder and faster now, her breathing heavier, her body responding to the pleasure by thrusting her hips into him. He sped up as she did, feeling her hit a rhythm as her body made a streak toward an oncoming orgasm. With no warning, he closed his lips around the hood of her clit and this sucked it from its hood into the tender, snug opening of his lips... she screamed and only lasted about four sucks before her mind just exploded with pleasure. The last couple thrusts of her hips triggered her g-spot orgasm right after the beginning of the first and she began to gush everywhere with the release. The pleasure was so powerful from the coinciding events that it nearly knocked her out, it was literally more than she could take. The orgasmic events danced against each other, tearing their way through her mind and body, enveloping her completely. Just as it was about to calm down he moved his tongue down and began to rim her perfect, delicate little asshole. It twitched with the first shock of contact. The new sensation hit her brain amid all the pleasure and it felt so good and dirty and nasty it made her start to gush again. She pressed her asshole up against his tongue several times as she finished cumming. When it was done, she was absolutely spent. She felt herself being rolled onto her belly.

She was post orgasmic and still reeling from the sensations so she was not fully aware of what was happening. She felt something slick enter her rear and then heard the hiss of inflation as the invading device expanded, opening her asshole like a rose. It kept going until she thought she would burst it was so big. It was also very slick from all the lubricant. Mallory felt a small sting in her arm and lifted her head in time to see that she was being injected. All she managed to say was, “Whaaaaaah?” Immediately she felt her whole body release and deeply relax as the sedation began to take hold. Suddenly the object was yanked out of her and the next thing she was aware of was something very hard and very warm, almost hot. Just as she was about to say something, it slid all the way in to the hilt while she felt his strong hands on either side of her head begin massaging her scalp while he kissed up and down her neck.

Sounding heavily drugged she said, “Ohhh... Ooooo god oh h-how did you know I love anal when I’m sedated?” Victor replied softly in her ear, “I know you inside and out Mallory. I know your mind I know just how to get you off and keep you under my control.” Continuing to massage all of the tension from her scalp he continued, “I probed every bit of your mind when you were acquired. You just don’t remember because of all the medication you were under.” Then he returned to kissing her slender, graceful neck slow and passionately as he continued the scalp massage. Her body was now completely out of her control. It had gone limp and surrendered to him totally. She felt his dick sliding in and out of her about an inch and a half with every gentle but firm stroke. She could hear the soft sound of the lubricant lapping around as he slid in and out of her. She tried to speak but all that came out of her were wordless noises of pleasure as her mind just melted like butter. Between the drug and his dick she had lost the ability to concentrate on speaking. She was spiraling down into his pleasure driven mind trap. Pressing into her, in and out, in and out. His dick only got harder and hotter as he continued to get closer to cumming. Her will was being fucked, kissed and massaged right out of her. Her body began to produce its own lubricant and she felt him penetrating her over and over with increasing ease.

She was putty in his hands and he was molding her into a nice obedient slave girl. Mallory was all too happy to be surrender to the treatment. It all felt too good to fight. Between his dick penetrating her, his hands massaging her head into oblivion and those kisses it felt as if he somehow reached all the way into the very core of her as she lay helpless to resist. He was going to make her cum again, she felt it building. Being controlled like this really got her off and getting fucked in the ass while she was under sedation was her biggest turn on of all. The combined effects were building toward a massive orgasm. She began to thrust back against him, her greedy asshole trying its best to milk his dick of its every last drop. As she sped up she really began grinding her hips into him, breathing heavier, utterly overcome in the lust of the moment. “Ohhhh! Oohhhhhhhh! You’re going to make me cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum”, she exclaimed. Her entire body tensed up as she balanced on the edge of the oncoming orgasm. One last jolting thrust from Victor sent her over the edge, the muscles inside her surrounding his dick beginning to spasm in orgasm. That in turn forced Victor to begin to cum, injecting her with his hot, thick loads. Again and again he pumped into her, it seemed like he couldn’t stop cumming and then he collapsed upon her and rolled off. As he did, she felt his dick slide out of her leaving a trail of cum as it went. She drifted off to sleep enveloped in complete contentment.

Anita McHaney directed her team of orderlies to help her strip Paula Austin naked and lay her upon the gurney, legs spread. Once she was bare, Anita reached between Paula’s legs with a heavily lubricated glove and smeared plenty of the slick cream into and around her soft, pink pussy. Her soft, smooth skin glowed underneath the lights. Her beautiful body was filling Anita with lust. Paula stirred from the sensation of the cold lubricant being applied. Her pretty green eyes blinked as she began to wake from her sedation she wasn’t yet aware of her surroundings or what was going on. She didn’t see the chamber that they were about to put her into. Anita continued to manipulate Paula’s G spot, expertly stimulating her with pleasure. Paula wanted to protest but all she could say was, “Uh... uuuuhhh... uhhh uh...” As Anita kept the drugged girl distracted with this erotic massage, one of the technicians installed an IV needle into Paula’s nearly limp arm. It poked in so quickly, accessing the vein perfectly on the first insertion that Paula didn’t even notice. The technician quickly finished taping the IV port down on Paula’s arm and then said, “She’s ready, Nurse McHaney.” With that, Anita directed the orderlies to lift the naked girl and carry her over to the chamber. In the center of the chamber was a smooth dark metal pole. The top of the pole was phallic shaped, at the base of the phallus was an inverted ‘U’ shaped pad designed to support the girl’s weight. Once impaled on this pole, the girl would be stuck until she was removed by the orderlies later. The pole was designed not only to secure the girl for forced treatment, but to stimulate her sexually as well.

Paula felt the cold steel tip of the phallus against the soft warm tissue of her vagina. She jolted slightly in the arms of the orderlies in reaction to its touch. She stiffened in shock as she felt the length of the cold steel device penetrate her as she was impaled upon it. She was still trying to comprehend what was going on as Anita lowered the other part of the apparatus into place. It looked like a ‘T’ with the arms bent down along the side. Atop of the ‘T’ was a pad for the head to be strapped into place. Within seconds, her upper body was strapped in and helpless. Dr. Austin was completely secured inside the tube shaped chamber when she came to her senses enough to realize what was happening. Frightened, she looked around and began to sob and in a frightened tone said, “Please, don’t.” Anita spoke to her soothingly, “Don’t be afraid, sweetie. This isn’t going to hurt a bit.” As she spoke, Anita attached a line to Paula’s IV and activated the drip. She then produced a syringe loaded with Victor’s special serum known only as Persuasion. She inserted the needle into the port of the IV and depressed the plunger, injecting the contents into Paula as she watched and cried helplessly. As she pleaded for them to stop, she suddenly felt a warmth coming on that filled her entire body. She knew all too well that the serum had begun to take her. She felt it dissolving her fear, calming her. She felt her entire body relaxing into submission. Her eyes once open wide with fear where very relaxed, her eyelids almost heavy. Her mind felt heavy too as thinking became more and more difficult. Quickly she got to the point where she didn’t try to think anymore. It was too hard to do and her mind slipped into neutral.

Once Anita saw that the Persuasion had taken effect on Paula she activated the device that would interface with her drug soaked mind. As she was held in place in a sort of daze, Paula felt the device begin to connect itself to her. She almost laughed to herself when she realized that it brought new meaning to the term Human Interface. Small arms reached out from the edges of the tube chamber near her head. At the end of each was a pad. Paula felt them come to rest and then press against her skull. She felt a sensor being attached to monitor her heart. Something was being pressed into her ears. She felt the pad behind her head begin to press against the base of her skull. An arm with a lubricated ball tip penetrated her anus and easily slid its way deep inside of her. She managed to make a slight sound of protest but that ended when the ball started to vibrate. Then the phallus she was impaled on had a section protrude out from its side and press against her G spot. Once the spot was located and her reaction noted, it began to rotate back and forth across the spot like a washing machine on its agitation cycle. The length of the shaft began to buzz in vibration. The combined effect of all these and the drug was to demolish her mind with pleasure. In the back of her mind she was well aware of what was coming next. She’d seen many patients go through this treatment but the pleasure and the drug were keeping her mind too foggy to try to mount any resistance.

The pads attached to her head began to bombard Paula’s brain with a concentrated pattern of pulses that would essentially override her brainwaves. They imposed a wave pattern that opened her mind up completely to being programmed by voice. Paula’s head began to swim. It was as if she could feel Victor’s will being pushed right into the very core of her mind. She could feel his irresistible mind penetrating into her deepest reaches. Then she heard Victor’s voice in her mind, where she normally would have heard her’s instead. Victor now owned her mind and body. He had opened her up and had taken complete control and she could do nothing to resist his programming now. With a last sigh, she surrendered completely into his possession. Her eyes gently closed and she let him in completely. Anita saw the surrender of Paula and knew that this was her opportunity. She put the chamber’s audio feed on override and played a recording of her own voice instead of Victor’s. Then she knelt down in front of the helpless woman’s crotch, gently exposed the clitoral hood and began to orally please her. The soft, wet, warmth of Anita’s tongue made Paula jolt slightly. Once she had access to Paula’s clit, she reached around and grabbed two handfuls of Paula’s perfect, soft, smooth ass, squeezing them, kneading them, as she toyed with Paula’s love button. Paula’s buttocks felt so soft and smooth in Anita’s hands, she just wanted to squeeze them again and again. A half smile curved up onto Paula’s lips as the pleasure and Anita’s voice were beginning to work on her. In her mind, Paula heard Anita’s voice say, “Thaaaaaaat’s it little girl. You like to have your sweet clit kissed, sucked and licked, don’t you?” Paula replied, “Oh... oh yessssss.” Anita could tell that she was getting to Paula. She began to moan with growing pleasure and thrust her hips. Anita’s voice continued manipulating Paula, “Oh yeah sweetie, that’s it. Just give in. Give yourself to me and be my good little bitch. Oh yes honey, you belong to me now. That’s it, just give in. Good girl. Goooooood girl. You will obey my voice, only my voice. Say it.” In her aroused state, Paula could barely speak. All she wanted was to obey Anita and surrender to the pleasure. She managed to say in a weak trembling voice, “I will obey your voice, only your voice.” Anita’s recording commanded Paula to repeat it over and over and she did. Paula was now hopelessly enslaved.

Jayna Thompson began to stir as she fought her way out from under the Lorazepam. Her beautifully toned athletic body looked delicious beneath the lights above her. Her thick, richly colored natural red hair suited her fiery temper perfectly. Her pretty hazel eyes fluttered open and she was like a waking tigress, coming to her senses. She was vaguely aware of sounds and had just begun to notice light as she struggled weakly at first against the restraints on the exam table. Her struggles were growing stronger very quickly and she was demanding to know where she was and what was going on. Kristi Shaffer, the nurse observing her called for Dr. Pohl over the intercom. She said, “Dr. Pohl, your new subject has begun to wake up. You might want to come quickly, she has regained consciousness and she is becoming combative.” Victor had been anxiously awaiting this development and responded quickly, “I’ll be right there, get the transfer team and have them ready to take her to the new conversion chamber.” Once he arrived at the exam room that Jayna was in, he could see that she was going to be a handful if they didn’t get her transferred quickly. Through the haze of the Lorazepam still in her system she struggled against the restraints and demanded to be released. Victor said to her, “I’m afraid you’re in no position to be making demands, my dear.” Even while recovering from the drug Jayna was a spitfire. Her hazel eyes shot him an angry look, “How in the HELL did I get here?? What’s going on?? Let me up, you bastard! Don’t you know I’m a cop?? I’m going to have you locked up for the rest of your life for this! Kidnapping an on-duty officer? Drugging me against my will? What kind of sick fuck are you anyway??” Victor chuckled slightly, “Very soon, you’ll be my puppet and you’ll willingly do whatever I want. You’re going to use your investigation to get my enemies off of my back for good.” Jayna strained against her bonds with surprising strength given the amount of the drug still in her system, and spat the words, “Like hell I will! I’ll fight you every step of the way. No one’s making me into their puppet!” Victor instructed his orderlies, “She has recovered sufficiently. Transport her to the conversion chamber before she gets any stronger. I wouldn’t want her to hurt herself.” Nurse Shaffer asked, “Would you like me to sedate her again, Doctor Pohl?” Victor replied, “No, I want her awake and alert for her treatment. I want the psychological effect of her helplessness to really sink in. If you dose her again she’ll be too out of it to really care.” Jayna struggled mightily against the four orderlies as they unstrapped her from the exam table and moved her forcibly over to a waiting gurney. In spite of her being far smaller than any of them she was very difficult to keep hold of and force onto the gurney. Once on the gurney they held her down as best they could, they ignored her objections while a pair of nurses strapped her down. As she continued to yell, Nurse Shaffer inserted a red rubber object well into her mouth and inflated it instantly. The inflated red ball acted as a gag and effectively silenced Jayna’s angry words though she continued to try to yell.

Jayna was rolled down the hall, as she went she could see the passing lights on the ceiling as she thrashed against her restraints. If they hadn’t been holding onto the gurney she may well have upset it with the way she tossed about so violently. Try as she might though, she could not get loose of the restraints on the gurney. She had no idea where she was, who these people were or how she got there. She remembered getting a call in her office about a tip in the abduction case but nothing after that. Suddenly the gurney turned down a different hall and into some kind of room. It was hard to see what was going on with so many people around the gurney and her in a lying down position. She could hear Dr. Pohl talking with his team. All of that was background noise for her at the moment. Her attention was primarily focused on the device in the middle of the room. It appeared to be connected to some kind of control room that she could see through a large window. The device was clearly meant to restrain her body while it performed whatever kind of procedure it was going to do. For the first time since she’d started work on this case, Jayna was really afraid.

Nurse Gretchen was directing the procedure in the room. She addressed the orderlies and said, “Get her strapped into the conversion unit. See to it that she is fully restrained, remember that she is a trained police officer, she is fully conscious now and dangerous.” As soon as Nurse Shaffer removed the gag Jayna replied, “You bet I’m dangerous, bitch! If I get my hands on you I’m going to show you what dangerous is!” The four orderlies took hold of Jayna by each limb as Nurse McHaney unstrapped her from the gurney. The orderlies hung on tight to her as she squirmed and thrashed about like an angry wildcat. As they began to carry her over to the conversion unit she found a new level of strength. She nearly managed to bite one of the orderlies as they grappled with her. Nurse Gretchen shouted, “Stop playing around and get her strapped in!” In spite of her ferocious struggle, the four men were simply too big and strong for her to get loose from. She was so angry that she’d forgotten that she was completely naked. With no warning, Nurse Gretchen walked over and inserted a gloved hand into Jayna’s pussy. Attached to two of her fingertips were two small but very powerful vibrators. Having them jammed up into her and having her G-Spot expertly massaged by the vibrating tips was a huge distraction. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she immediately let out a low moan of surprised pleasure as she briefly stopped struggling. It worked just long enough to get her strapped onto the pad that would support her back and then get her limbs quickly strapped down in a spread-eagle position. Nurse Gretchen continued to use the vibrating fingertips on her as she began to lick at Jayna’s clitoris with expert skill. The sensation temporarily overwhelmed Jayna while she was being strapped in fully. Nurse McHaney quickly installed an IV into Jayna’s right arm and taped it carefully into place. Jayna let out sounds of pleasure as Nurse Gretchen was forcing her closer and closer to orgasm. She fought against it with all she had but Gretchen was just too good at eating pussy. Whether she wanted to or not, Jayna was about to cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She tried to protest but the pleasure was so intense she couldn’t even speak. All she could do is lay there twisting and writhing in ecstasy making sounds of pleasure as Gretchen’s fingers and tongue forced her closer and closer to the edge. Faster, faster, the pointed tongue slid around right underneath Jayna’s clit. Gretchen already knew this was her weakest spot, this along with the massage inside the front wall of her pussy was overtaking her. She wanted to be angry, she wanted to fight it, but the pleasure was so intense her own body had turned against her. Closer, closer, building she could feel the orgasm coming on. It was taking her mind and body with it like a rushing tidal wave, dragging her will her along too with such overwhelming force it was useless to fight. She yelled out as her body began to tense up, bracing for the massive orgasmic release. Just as she was teetering on the very edge, Gretchen moved her tongue down and began to swab Jayna’s pussy juice soaked asshole with her tongue spread wide and soft. It surprised Jayna, the feeling was so good and so naughty. She wanted to be repulsed but instead it was just hot, it filled her instantly with lust and shoved her right over the edge into orgasm. She yelled out as it hit her with full force, wiping her mind clear of the struggle and of everything else but the all consuming pleasure. Gretchen gently spread Jayna’s cheeks a little wider with her thumbs and continued softly lapping Jana’s ass. The continued tonguing triggered a train wreck orgasm that hit her in repeated waves until she finally gasped out the last bit and collapsed against her restraints.

As the orgasm ebbed, Nurse McHaney quickly slipped the alpha helmet over Jayna’s head and switched it on. The helmet began to induce alpha waves through Jayna’s brain and she went blank as she relaxed in the after glow. A vibrating dildo was plugged into her pussy, the clitoral stimulator suctioned into place. A much smaller vibrating dildo was slid carefully into her ass. Forced to relax and submit to the pleasure she floated away down a stream of brainwave induced bliss. Nurse Gretchen said, “That will hold her until Dr. Pohl is ready for her.” Jayna’s beautiful toned body lay strapped down into the device. Her face had an expression of peace and euphoria. Her eyes were half closed, her lips slightly parted in a faint mindless smile as she made soft sounds of pleasure. In the middle area of the device were a group of pads that the subject could be strapped down to. Once strapped in, the subject could be maneuvered and positioned as needed. Jayna lay on her back, limbs spread out wide. Surrounding the subject were all kinds of apparatus to monitor vital signs and brain activity, administer drugs, perform detailed examination and analysis and perform surgical procedures. Victor’s organization had spent years developing the device, it was capable of essentially robotizing anyone that was placed within its grip through medication, brainwashing and surgical implants. Jayna would be Victor’s first agent to be surgically modified. She would receive implants that would keep her obedient and loyal. Some of the implants were simply designed to pleasure the agent, others kept them medicated, one specifically interfered with the operation of the brain. Together they worked as a team to keep the agent submissive to Victor’s will. Victor admired Jayna’s spirit and he looked forward to taking her over completely.

From the control room Victor could monitor Jayna’s status on the display console as well as manage the conversion device that would process Jayna into one of his agents. He had decided that he would enjoy the procedure much more if he allowed her to struggle. He admired her fighting spirit yet longed to watch her inevitably melt into the grip of his device and surrender her will. Just the thought of taking her over was enough to get him aroused. Seeing her strapped to the device out in the other room was already turning him on. Her fiery red mane, perky breasts with their adorable little pink nipples, her perfectly curved ass strapped into place. He lusted for her, and soon, very soon she would be his and his alone. Victor spoke into the control room microphone, “Gretchen, unplug Jayna from the pleasure devices and remove her Alpha helmet.” Obediently, Gretchen removed the devices keeping Jayna’s mind cloudy with pleasure. Lastly, she removed the helmet and Jayna began to recover her senses. Gretchen then left the room as she knew Victor wanted to be alone with his new toy. Gretchen preferred not to watch anyway, seeing Jayna’s beautiful spirit broken would be difficult for her. Besides, she had plans of her own with Mary Sturgill now that Victor was preoccupied.

As soon as Jayna was aware of her situation she said, “H-hey! What’s going on! What are you people trying to do to me?? Let me go!” Victor smiled as he replied through the loudspeaker, “It will help if you just relax and submit to the procedure Ms. Thompson. I’m going to convert you into an agent that will serve my every wish.” He knew that Jayna Thompson would react strongly to that suggestion. Jayna yelled, “I’ll never serve you, you sick bastard! Let me up! Let me up or I’ll kill you!” Victor said calmly, “Very well, have it your way.” Victor pressed a button on his screen and began the process.

The top portion of the cushion behind Jayna’s head wrapped up and around her forehead forming a band and holding Jayna in place. Jayna blurted out, “Wha-what the fuck are you doing!!??” The sensors attached to the band allowed the device to monitor her brain. On his display panel Victor could see Jayna’s brain working frantically, trying to figure a way out of this situation. The conversion device was already attaching various monitoring devices to her body. Each time it touched her she jumped a little bit at its cold touch and cursed at Victor. Victor spoke with a soothing voice, “Relax Jayna. You’re going to submit to me eventually, you may as well just relax and go along with the procedure.” Jayna spat back at him, “What are you doing to do?? Pump me full of your drugs like you did those other innocent girls, you creep!!??” Victor replied, “Oh no my dear not you. You’re a fighter by nature and you’ll get your chance to fight my control. This will be a test of wills, yours versus my conversion machine. Then when you inevitably submit to my converter of your own free will you will belong completely and totally to me.” Jayna screamed back, “Never! Never you sick bastard!”

The monitoring devices were all connected to Jayna even as she struggled against her restraints. She hated being strapped down there under those lights, legs spread wide, her sweet pussy completely on display for anyone to see. The conversion device suctioned a pair of nipple stimulators onto Jayna’s breasts. It began to suction and vibrate her nipples at various speeds and intensities until it reached optimal effect on her brain. It became impossible for her to ignore them as the feeling sent electric sensations all over her body. It felt sooooooooo good, she wanted to just lie back and just take it in but she knew she had to fight it. As the converter recognized activity in her brain consistent with resistance it suctioned a similar stimulation device onto Jayna’s clitoris. She gasped when it was attached. It’s suction and vibration was much gentler, more seductive than the ones on her nipples. Her mind was trying to fight back an avalanche of pleasure, holding it back with all her might. The computer only analyzed her responses and tuned the clitoral stimulation perfectly for disrupting Jayna’s ability to think and resist. Victor watched the battle raging within Jayna’s brain as pleasure sensations attempted to override her conscious thought while her frontal lobes desperately tried to keep hold and maintain control. The computer kept fine tuning the vibration and suction settings, using Jayna’s brain and bio monitoring to learn just how to please her into submission.

Jayna fought valiantly, with all her effort she pushed back against the relentless pleasure threatening to drive her to distraction. She knew this was the key to keeping the door to her mind closed, she knew this fight was for all of her marbles. Victor took great pleasure in watching her struggle. Just when it looked as though she may be able to hold her ground Victor added yet another pleasure device for her to struggle against. From below her pelvic region, the converter produced a very large, lubricated, slightly curved metallic penis. Jayna was so preoccupied fighting the nipple and clitoris devices that she hadn’t seen it emerge from below. Suddenly she felt it’s cold steel tip against her perfect light pink pussy lips. She gasped in surprise as the converter inserted the head of the penis into her. She tried with all her might to move her hips, pull herself upward, anything to get this thing out of her. She made noises of desperation, this thing was going to shove that dildo into her and she knew that she was going to like it. This thing was beginning to figure out how to control her already. She inhaled sharply as she felt the very large metallic penis penetrate deeply into her. She felt its head pressing up against her cervix. Being absolutely filled by a big dick like that made her want to fuck it, made her want to thrust her hips into it so badly. She exclaimed loudly as she felt her pussy muscles involuntarily beginning to clench around the penis. She was horrified that her body was beginning to switch sides in this battle.

She lay there, hanging on desperately, attempting to keep this thing from forcing her to cum for Victor. She heard his voice in her mind, soothing her, penetrating her consciousness, getting into her very core. She found herself fighting the desire to lay down for him. She fought it as hard as she could. With no warning the metallic penis exploded into violent vibration forcing her to let out a yell of pleasure as she was surprised and nearly overcome by this. How did Victor or this machine know it was just what she desired at that moment? Had they somehow learned to read her mind? How long could she fight this? They were discovering all of her greatest weaknesses. Having her nipples sucked and teased, having her clit teased slow at first, faster as her excitement grew. Having a dick fill up her vagina completely was a huge turn on as was having a big dildo vibrate her inside real hard like this. Her breathing was growing more rapid without her even knowing. Her brow showed little beads of sweat. It had pleasured her into arousal, she was hanging on by a thread trying to keep this thing from melting her will to fight orgasm completely. The blush of her face revealed how far gone she was, she hadn’t had a man in quite a while anyway, and somehow this thing had figured out every number in the combination to her safe, it was so hard to fight.

From the corner of her eye she noticed that someone had walked up to her side. In her aroused state it was hard to focus, hard to think. The face, it was familiar. She knew this girl that was standing at her side looking at her. Suddenly she realized that it was Lisa, the abduction victim that she was trying to protect. Lisa’s face was one of absolute peace. Her will was nowhere near as strong as Jayna’s, she was easily kept under Victor’s control. Lisa caressed Jayna’s cheek gently with her hand and spoke to her. She said, “Jayna, honey it is no use trying to resist. Just let Victor take you. Submit to the procedure and become his chosen mate. Just give in, sweetie. Give yourself to him.” As she said this, the dildo was removed from Jayna and Lisa inserted a powerful large vibrating model attached to a power cord. It slid all the way up and disappeared inside her vagina effortlessly. Once inside, Lisa pressed a button on the side panel and she could hear it buzz to life. Jayna’s breathing had slowed for a second but picked right back up as the computer tuned the vibration level to maximum effect. Jayna’s mind was mostly mush at this point, she could barely speak but she managed to say, “Nn-no. No Lisa, you have to fight him. Uhhhhhh” Her words trailed off as the vibrating metallic pleasure device pressed on at the perfect vibration frequency. Jayna could no longer speak, she could only utter sounds of pleasure. Victor left the control room and walked in with Jayna and Lisa. Victor spoke to Lisa, “I’m afraid she needs some more persuasion my dear. She is just about finished off, see how she is trying to thrust her hips into the dildo?” He pressed a button on the console of the converter and it bent Jaynas legs at the knee and raised her feet as if she were on a gynecologist’s table. She lay there, legs spread wide, pussy and ass fully exposed, feet and legs raised up out of the way. Victor continued, “Lisa, get down between her legs, gently lick her ass. Keep your tongue soft as you swirl it around. Gently spread her open with your hands a little more as you do and listen to her. Don’t insert your tongue until her back arches and you feel her tense up.” Obediently Lisa went to work on Jayna without a word. Jayna was nearly finished off anyway. All the pleasure devices worked in careful orchestration to force her toward orgasm relentlessly. The sensation of Lisa’s tongue almost drove her over the edge immediately. It was coming very, very soon. Victor walked up to Jayna’s side and listened to her carefully. She was going to cum at any second. Her ass was bouncing around involuntarily as it was being pleased by Lisa’s soft tongue lapping at it. As he listened he held a syringe loaded with a heavy dose of oxytocin. The chemical is naturally released by a woman’s brain when she orgasms. It causes her to bond with her man, making her attach to him emotionally. Suddenly Jayna’s back began to arch as she tensed up against the restraints as the build up to the orgasm climaxed. Right on cue, Lisa darted her tongue against Jayna’s asshole. She was overcome at last. She could no longer hold back the tidal wave. It was crashing through and taking her will to resist with it. As it hit Jayna she strained against her bonds in ecstasy. As Jayna writhed in pleasure, Victor injected her IV with the full dose of oxytocin with some dopamine mixed in. Jayna moaned through the throes of the orgasm until it subsided at last. Just as she was beginning to come down, breathing hard and covered in sweat Victor gently leaned down, tenderly opened her mouth and began kissing her passionately. Jayna was overcome. The pleasure, the emotions it was all just too powerful. No one had ever pleased her like this man just did. Something about him wanting her to submit to him on her own without being drugged into submission began to get to her. As the kisses continued, she felt herself getting aroused again.

Jayna found herself enveloped in lust and pleasure. Victor’s scent was irresistible, masculine, stimulating. The touch of his hands made her legs feel like jello. His kisses reached into her heart and she knew that she wanted him. Her mind knew deep down somewhere that this was illogical, but her emotions for him had taken her over completely. Jayna needed a man so much, and Victor was the only one she could even think about at the moment. Like some kind of school girl on a crush, she thrilled at his attention. Lisa’s tongue continued pleasing her, Victor’s touch, his kisses winning her over it was all too much to resist any longer. Victor broke the kiss and looked into Jayna’s pretty hazel eyes. She smiled up at him, basking in the afterglow, feeling closer to Victor than she ever had to any man. Victor smiled, “Now my dear, will you submit to the procedure?” Jayna sighed with a soft smile, “Yesssssssssss. I submit.” Victor replied, “You must be prepared first. Press the green button to begin your conversion.” He rotated the panel at the side of the converter. Jayna was able to just reach the button with her finger. She pressed it and the converter began the process of getting her ready for her implants. She saw something light up over to the side of her. It was a pump connected to her IV with various drugs loaded into it.

Victor held her hand and spoke softly into the mic on the display panel. He said, “It is just giving you something to keep you relaxed and comfortable for the first part of the procedure.” As he spoke Jayna began to feel warm, fuzzy and carefree. Her mind was drifting away as she felt his hand holding hers. She was sooooooo relaxed now. Soon she was sleeping peacefully as she was carefully measured, examined and then marked for the procedure. Through the fog in her sleep she heard binaural sounds playing into her ears. She heard the voice of the converter speaking to her soothingly, keeping her calm. Victor left to attend to Dr. Austin’s procedure knowing that Jayna would soon be completely under his control.

Gretchen made her way to the room where the sleeping girls were kept in their suspended state. The girls were each held in the embrace of a harness and suspended by a hook, dangling them inches from the floor. Each of the girls had an identifying bar code around their wrist. Gretchen had been waiting for a chance to get to Mary Sturgill ever since she had been taken by Victor’s people. After she was interrogated she was put into a suspended sleep to be reactivated and used later. Gretchen had other plans for her. Mary was a tall, athletic brunette with long hair, beautiful tan skin and a lovely shape. Her breasts were natural and yet absolutely perfect in size and shape as were her buttocks. At the moment her body was in a suspended state, her body temperature was lower, everything was operating much slower than normal. She was capable of respiration but breathed at a very slow rate. Fortunately for Gretchen, Mary’s harness was hung onto the hook of a stand that had wheels. She moved Mary quietly in the dim light of the room toward one of the examination suites that would allow Gretchen to get her out of the harness.

Mary was carefully rolled into the private room and positioned beside the examination table. Before beginning to unplug Mary, Gretchen hugged her closely as she hung helplessly in her harness. Her soft, smooth skin felt so lovely against Gretchen’s cheek. Mary’s scent was intoxicating to her. Gretchen wanted this girl more than anything in the world. Gently, her hands rubbed Mary’s body. Her right hand came to rest upon Mary’s buttock. Gretchen alternately squeezed it and then caressed the perfect curve of Mary’s ass. Satisfied for the moment, Gretchen began her task. She released the straps holding Mary’s arms and legs into place. She then switched off the pump that was filling the girl’s bloodstream with the suspension drug and disconnected the line from the IV installed into her arm. Next she removed the rectal thermometer as well as the urethral catheter. Once she had Mary free of the apparatus built into the harness she turned the stand that held Mary by a hook so that Mary’s back was right up to the end of the exam table. One gentle push and the arm of the harness that reached under Mary’s crotch slid over the end and onto the table.

Gretchen carefully lifted Mary’s legs and pushed the stand again, this time bringing Mary’s gorgeous ass over the top of the table. Gretchen then unfastened the strap holding Mary upright in the harness and her body sank onto her back upon the exam table. She raised the stirrups one at a time and placed Mary’s legs into them and then gently pulled the harness away from Mary. The trailer hitch styled ball on the crotch arm popped right out of her pretty pink pussy and the empty harness swung free upon the hook of the stand. Once the stand was rolled away, Gretchen stopped to admire the girl again. She looked so beautiful lying upon the table, so helpless with her legs spread and her pussy and ass on display. Carefully Gretchen strapped the girl’s arms and legs into place on the exam table. The nurse wanted to be fully prepared for when this girl woke up.

Gretchen took out a loaded syringe and inserted the needle into the port on the Mary’s IV. She injected the reversal agent to Victor’s suspension serum into Mary knowing that it would begin to take effect in a couple of minutes. She followed it with a dose of Fematrol, a mind control drug developed by Victor’s pharmaceutical operation. As Mary woke up, her will would be subjugated by the drug. Gretchen could take advantage of her weakened state to turn Mary into her obedient bitch. On her radio Gretchen called Nurse McHaney who had been resting in her quarters. Anita McHaney arrived to the examination room in short order. Gretchen quickly took her arm and dosed her with a shot of Fematrol. She wanted Anita to be completely obedient in what she was about to do. Gretchen said, “Anita dear, you’re going to sit on that stool between Mary’s legs and you’re going to eat her pussy out until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?” Anita felt the effects of the drug in the very core of her brain. Gretchen’s words penetrated into the deepest reaches of her mind. Her pretty brown eyes had a dazed look, a slight smile formed on her lips. She was happy and obedient as she said, “Yes, nurse Waldmann.”

Grechen injected Mary with her dose of Fematrol and said, “Take your seat Anita, and get started.” Mary began to stir as she wakened. The reversal agent had taken effect and was actively breaking up the suspension serum in her bloodstream. As her brain had begun to return to normal activity she became faintly aware of voices though she didn’t really hear or understand words yet. Then she became aware of the light as her eyes began to open. For the first time in a long time, Mary’s pretty chocolate colored eyes opened and she could see light. She had no memory because the suspension serum had erased it. She had no idea who she was, where she was or what was happening, she’d lost orientation completely. She was a blank book to be rewritten. Suddenly she became aware of the most wonderful sensation, though she had no idea what was happening. Anita was spreading and lapping Mary’s pussy so delicately. She’d put just a bit of a wiggle in the motion of her tongue when it came up to Mary’s clitoris. Anita kept her tongue wide and soft, gently lapping up and down and working side to side as it caressed Mary’s pussy that had been put on display. Mary’s eyes briefly rolled up into her head as the wave of pleasure drifted through her. Mary looked up at Gretchen and smiled at the pretty blue-eyed blonde nurse. Gretchen leaned down close to Mary’s face and as she caressed the girl’s flushed face she said, “Welcome back, sweetie.” With that she began to kiss Mary, deep and slow with all her passion. Mary’s eyes slid closed as she returned the kiss. The kisses and the pussy licking were working, Mary was being overtaken by the emotion of the event and her heart was opening up to Gretchen. Soon she would be Gretchen’s lover without knowing any better. Between the loving kisses and Anita’s expert pussy eating she was melting in Gretchen’s arms like butter already, Mary was well on her way to being taken completely.

Gretchen told Anita to stop eating Mary’s pussy and strip. Anita immediately and obediently complied. Gretchen unstrapped Mary from her bonds and helped her sit up on the table. Then she helped the girl to her feet. Gretchen had Anita help her walk Mary, each with one of her arms over their shoulders, steadying her. Gretchen wanted these two girls back in her private quarters. She had an outfit all picked out for Mary. Skin tight with black and brown colors that would suit her long dark brunette hair, chocolate brown eyes and deep tan very well. But before getting her dressed up, she wanted to sex her up really well first. Mary was in a fog, even though the suspension serum had been reversed, the Fematrol was coursing through her blood, preventing her from being able to concentrate. She had no memories, and oddly enough that didn’t bother her. She felt Gretchen’s one hand holding onto her arm that was draped over her shoulder. The other was buried deep between Mary’s ass cheeks and she liked it. She felt Gretchen’s fingers sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy, her legs kept feeling so weak in the knees. Her body just wanted to lay down for Gretchen and give in to her every desire. Gretchen felt Mary’s growing dampness between her legs, could hear Mary’s breathing as she became more aroused. The girls got Mary inside the door of Gretchen’s quarters and laid her face down at the corner of the bed so that her legs could hang down on either side of the corner. Gretchen then fully inserted two fingers expertly into Mary and began to caress her g spot along the front wall of her vagina. Meanwhile Anita began to kiss Mary’s body all over. Her ass cheeks, her back, her neck, her arms. She caressed the girl gently as she went along. All the while Mary made low moaning sounds of pleasure. Her body relaxed completely as she surrendered to the pleasure. Gretchen began wiggling the fingertips back and forth in a vibration that began to drive Mary wild. Her breathing accelerated as she became more and more aroused. She could smell the lubrication of her own pussy, the scent in the air was intoxicating.

Mary moaned, “Ohhh I want to eat pussy. Oh please!” Mary always had a thing for redheads, and Anita was a perfect specimen. Anita quickly climbed off of Mary’s back and sat down in front of her face, she grabbed Mary’s head and pressed it into her own pussy as she wrapped her legs around the girl. Mary briefly tried to say something but gave into the desire to eat Anita’s pussy and began eating her out with abandon. Anita gasped at the feeling of Mary’s strong tongue slicing it’s way right up into her. Mary hardened the tip of the tongue and expertly manipulated the underside of Anita’s clit. The pleasure was too much for her, she collapsed onto her back, writhing in ecstasy as her brown eyes rolled up into her head and she began speaking gibberish. Mary hungered for pussy, the smell of pussy filled the room and she couldn’t slow down. Mary felt herself building to orgasm as Gretchen kept applying the perfect pressure and motion to her G spot. Her hips had begun to undulate all on their own. Her back was beginning to arch. She was on a rocket ride to orbit with no turning back now. Between Gretchen’s masterful finger fucking and the scent of Anita’s pussy mingling with the scent of her own in the air she was all she could do to hold it back and make this last a little longer. She heard her own voice in her head coaching her. It said, “Lonnn.. l-l-lonnnnnnnnnn …. loohonnnnnnngerrrrrrrrrrr... h-hold onnnnnn... n-nnnno! No... please! Not yettt....” All she could say aloud was, “Uhhh... uuuuhhh ooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I’m coming! I’m commminnnnnngg! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooh oh yes!” She collapsed, resting her head upon Anita’s belly. She’d already come twice and was laying on her back in a world of her own. Gretchen was spent. She’d been fingering herself in time with Mary trying to keep up. She was exhausted as she climbed onto the bed with the other girls. She covered them with a blanket to keep warm as she lay her breasts up against Mary’s face as her own came to rest on Anita’s. Together they quietly drifted off to sleep, completely spent and satisfied.

Some time later Jayna was somewhat awakened by the sensation of having her abdomen massaged. She then began to feel a warm liquid being pumped into her insides. She was drowsy and it was difficult to speak, but she tried to ask what was going on. Why was she getting an enema? The converter continued massaging her soft belly as the liquid continued to make its way up into her insides. The liquid was laced with a muscle relaxant. The massage was to soften her mind as well as the contents of her belly. The converter continued working to loosen her insides up for the extraction later. Everything would be pulled out through the hose that had been inserted through her rectum her while she was sleeping. She wanted to protest but the warm liquid and the belly massage were softening her will and she fell silent as she lay back and accepted the colonic irrigation. The converter’s brain monitor detected some level of stress in Jayna and spoke to her reassuringly and encouraging her to simply relax and just go with it. Unable to resist the suggestion, with a sigh she did just that. In the hazy distance she heard a beep and the converter spoke to her in a soft, feminine voice. It said, “Now my dear, you’re going to be kept full of this warm solution until your massage is complete. And then we will begin the first extraction.” In her hazy mind she wasn’t even sure what that all meant. All she knew was that she felt warm all over and the massage on her belly had begun to cause the rest of her body to fall into deep relaxation, her limbs felt heavy as they rested in place. She hadn’t noticed the light that had been positioned over her head. It began to beam a swirling hypnotic pattern down into her eyes that arrested her attention. As it did, the voice in her head began to instruct her to look deeper and deeper into the swirl. The converter adjusted the speed of the rotation and pulsing until it detected the maximum response from Jayna’s brain. Soon she was sucked in completely with the lights and binaural soundscape. The voice gently commanded her to breathe deeply and let her body go.

As the pulsing sound and lights worked their way into Jayna’s mind, the converter’s voice spoke to her. Hypnotically it droned, “Jayna, your old life is over now. You are beginning a new one as an obedient slave. In a moment I am going to begin to extract the contents of your colon to be analyzed in the lab. When I begin this, you shall feel your will being extracted too. You will feel it running out of you like water down a drain. You are now completely in my grip. You will be under my control. Her lips moved as she softly said, “Under your control.” The converter began the task of removing Jayna’s contents and pumping them into a sealed container for analysis. After several irrigations she would be free of any obstruction in her colon and rectum and the rest of the procedure could be performed. Jayna lay in a sweet, sleepy fog as she felt the extraction begin. In her mind she heard the converter’s voice working its will on her. She felt her will, her very personality being pulled out of her by the extraction. The hypnotic suggestion was just too strong to fight in her drugged state. As her will drained from her it left her utterly relaxed. The heat lamps above her helped the drug in her system keep her sleepy. She smiled as she basked in the warmth of the light as her belly was massaged and her insides were repeatedly irrigated and drained. All the while, the converter used its hypnotic voice to soothe and empty her open sedated mind.

Once Jayna’s insides were cleaned out, the converter carefully removed the colonic irrigation hose from her. Jayna began to stir slightly, once she became aware of what was going on. The voice was again used to try to keep her calm and explain what was happening next. It said, “Jayna, your body is ready for connection now. I will make a direct connection to your nervous system by implanting devices inside your body surgically.” Somewhere in the back of what was left of her mind, Jayna’s phobia of surgery suddenly came to life. In an instant she was jolted from her drugged haze into the reality that this machine was about to perform some kind of operation on her. She exclaimed, “N-no! No I don’t want an operation! Let me go! Let! Me go!!” She began to squirm and pull against her restraints again. The converter detected her rising blood pressure and frantic brain activity. Her fear and her desperation to get free were beginning to sober Jayna. Victor had been immediately alerted when Jayna began to act up. None of the test subjects had begun to wake up and become combative like this. They’d simply relaxed and submitted to being anesthetized. Jayna had already been significantly dosed, her blood pressure was getting dangerously high as was her heart rate. She was nearly hyperventilating.

Victor scrambled into the room and went to work quickly. He spoke to Jayna soothingly as he quickly shot a presurgical cocktail of drugs into her IV. Something to help calm her back down. As he did he explained, “Jayna, you must try to calm down. You’re having an attack. I’m going to give you some oxygen. Jayna, you need to breathe.” As he manipulated the control panel of the converter a mask descended from somewhere above her head and began to get close to her face. At the sight of it, Jayna only began to thrash and fight against her restraints even more. Her head was held into place by the strap, the mask sealed to her face firmly. Victor reached over and grabbed her hand as he leaned down close to her and urged her to calm down. He said, “Jayna! Listen to me! You’re having a panic attack. The mask is just oxygen. Jayna you need to calm down and breathe!” Jayna let out a frightened yell that was muffled beneath the mask. As she inhaled, frightened to the point of sheer terror she was surprised. Oxygen. It was just oxygen as Victor had said. She breathed again, and again deeply. She began to calm down. Her respiration and heart rate began to slow, her blood pressure slowly began to sink back down. Her frantic thrashing began to subside. Victor brushed her cheek with his hand. He spoke softly, “Jayna, relax. Just relax and breathe. You must calm down, you’ll give yourself a stroke.” As he spoke, Jayna heard his voice reaching deep inside her. She was like a frightened bird trapped in a strange place. She couldn’t think, she was being pushed right to the edge of losing her mind with fear. Victor spoke softly, “Jayna I am going to release your restraints. I’m going to press this button and in a couple of minutes when this machine has felt you calm down a little more it is going to let go of you and I’m going to get you out of here. Do you understand?” Jayna heard his words. She tried to nod as she said, “Yes” in a small frightened voice. She heard the chirp of the button as Victor pressed it. She heard the converter begin to count down slowly. Victor assured her that when it finished counting she’d be let loose IF she remained calm.

Jayna lay still, breathing the oxygen. She closed her eyes and began to exhale slowly in an attempt to comply and relax so that the machine would release her. Somewhere during the counting she heard a very faint buzzing sound. She also began to feel the cocktail that Victor had injected earlier beginning to take hold. Her fear was beginning to subside as relief began to take its place. She was terrified of surgery and being spared of the operation was an enormous relief to her. The soft buzzing caught her attention again. She looked off to the right and could see the pump that fed her IV was injecting her with something. She tried to ask Victor what it was but she suddenly felt the air being sucked from her lungs. In the next second her lungs were filled again, but this time it smelled funny. It respirated her twice before she realized that she was being anesthetized. The gas clouded her mind almost immediately. Each time it was pumped into her, she felt her consciousness being melted away. In her head, she heard Victor’s voice say as her vision blurred, “I’m sorry my dear, I didn’t want to have to trick you like this. Just relax, you’re going to have a nice sleep and when you wake up you’ll be a whole new girl. Sleep now. Just sleeeeeeeep.” Suddenly she felt like she was falling and then off she drifted, floating on a cloud of anesthesia gas. Victor watched as she succumbed to its irresistible soporific effect. Her beautiful green eyes rolled up into her head as she surrendered to the dreamless sleep and her brain switched off. With amazing efficiency the device injected her with a paralytic and monitored her gas intake until she stopped breathing. It then intubated her with quick precision and began breathing for her. The converter released her bonds and began to position her body face down. Then it quickly secured her fiery red hair up and away from the base of her skull.

The converter quickly and efficiently shaved the back of her neck absolutely smooth. Victor admired Jayna’s beautiful body as it was being prepared for the surgery. She was absolutely limp and helpless as it worked on her. Her perfect smooth skin glowed underneath the bright lights. This device of his had her in its grip completely and now that she was anesthetized, she couldn’t even struggle. The converter made two small incisions, one just behind her right ear, the other just below the base of her skull. Then two tiny devices were placed just below the skin. The first would tap into her auditory system. It would not only relay everything she heard but it would also allow Victor to command from anywhere. The second device tapped into her nervous system and could be used as an override but primarily functioned to influence the operation of the brain. Two other tiny disc shaped devices were placed beneath the skin over her temples. These discs were connected to the device near the base of her skull with a very fine cable. These discs could pulse waves through the frontal lobe part of her brain eliminating her ability to concentrate and think independently. The controller device was then connected with another very fine cable to the auditory tap. The controller then had another cable attached that was routed beneath her skin to a point at the small of her back where another tiny incision was made.

The converter then elevated her hind end. As she slept, the converter opened up her asshole as wide as it would go and began the process of placing the energy taps inside of her. These devices would use her core body heat to power the other implanted devices. Once deep inside, these energy taps were inflated so that they connected securely in place without obstructing the path of her colon. If it became necessary the taps were capable of draining enough energy to shut her down in an emergency. It was also capable of stimulating certain nerve clusters that could give Jayna very intense pleasure as a reward or reinforcement tool. Once everything was in place her incisions were very neatly closed with a laser tool that left no mark. Jayna’s body was carefully rotated and she was placed upon her back. The paralytic reversal agent was administered, within minutes she was ready to breathe on her own and the tube was removed from her airway. Jayna was gently transferred to her gurney by a pair of orderlies and she was transported to her waiting room to recover from her surgery. She looked so peaceful asleep on her gurney as she was wheeled down the hall.

Matt got off the phone with Dr. Brown and he turned to Jessica and said, “There’s been a development that just may buy you a ticket out of this mess.” Jessica had been hiding out ever since she had escaped Dr. Brown’s hospital. She also had decided to defect from Victor’s organization and run off with Matt. She had no doubt that Victor would surely kill her if he found her. Matt’s bosses had captured her and were surely not happy about her escape. She asked him, “Do you think you can trust them?” Matt replied, “Yes, I do. Because I know that they were looking for Victor’s right-hand man, Robert Parker. They’ve got him and they’re trying to get him to switch sides. If you come in, they may be able to talk him into it. I have Dr. Brown’s assurance that no attempt will be made to capture or harm you. In other words, my dear, you’re the goose that laid the golden egg.” Jessica agreed it was her only chance. It was either this or hide for the rest of her life. Besides, if she helped bring Victor down at least she could stop worrying about him coming after her.

Back at the facility Dr. Barbara Brown and Rob’s girlfriend Peggy were trying to convince him to help them against Victor Pohl. Rob said, “You two have got to be out of your minds. He’ll kill me anyway, but if I help you he’ll make sure it is a slow and agonizing death. Besides even if I can tell you about his operations, I can’t get you inside his buildings. I’m sure I no longer have clearance and I’m not about to start breaking into one of them now.” From a shadowy archway Jessica’s voice said, “I can get you inside. I know my way around his facilities very well. I want to retire from this work and Victor’s only retirement plan is the cemetery. If I help you bring him down I want your guarantee that I can walk away and never be bothered by your agents again.” Dr. Brown turned to Jessica and she replied, “You have my word that if you help us take him down we’ll not only let you go but we’ll give you a nice pile of money and we’ll let Matt go with you if he wishes.” Matt and Jessica smiled at each other and then Matt said, “Count me in!” Rob thought it over as he heard Jessica’s words. He was in pretty much the same boat. If Victor was left still standing, he’d stop at nothing to kill Rob. Simply put, Rob knew too much and even his friends were backing away, afraid to cross Victor. If he helped them take Victor down at least he wouldn’t have to always be looking over his shoulder. Finally he said, “Okay, okay. Last thing I want to do is tangle with Victor Pohl, but he’s an evil bastard who has to be stopped. If you guys can get me inside to where his main distribution frame is, I can take down his network and his database. Without that information he’ll never be able to keep control of his empire, he’ll be crippled. I know how to destroy his backup from here before he knows what happened. When we take down his database he’ll be finished. I need him off of my back and you need him out of your way. I’m in.”

Tracey walked into the room as Rob finished speaking. As soon as he had finished she said, “Maybe not a moment too soon. Dr. Brown, the detective from the police force, Jayna Thompson and the victim in her case Lisa Brandis are both unaccounted for. They’ve gone missing and there’s only one reasonable explanation for them both disappearing.” Rob replied, “Victor has them, and if I know Victor he’ll waste no time before using them. I don’t know what he wants Lisa for, unless she could help him get to Detective Thompson. Once he has her in his clutches you can bet he’ll turn her and have her come gunning for you. He knows you’re on his trail, he’ll stop at nothing to eliminate that threat.” Dr. Brown lifted one eyebrow and said, “Unless we get in there and eliminate him first.” A team of agents, tactical and medical were quickly assembled. The plan was ironed out quickly. A diversionary force would be used to both prevent Victor’s escape and keep his team occupied while a tactical team worked to get Rob inside to bring down Victor’s command infrastructure and if possible, capture his database. Another team would attempt a rescue of Jayna Thompson and Lisa Brandis. The last team would come after Victor himself. Dr. Brown, Peggy Herbstritt, Cindy and Tabby were on the last team. The plan was to restrain Victor, pacify him and remove him from the building before pulling out. Dr. Brown was eager to get her hands on Victor back at the facility. Peggy was interested in taking out the man that had made so much trouble for her and Rob. Jessica, Rob, Dr. Heidi Banks were on the database team. They would go in with Kurt’s escort. Tracey, Margie and Becky were on the rescue team that would look for and evacuate Jayna and Lisa. Once the briefing was finished, the teams assembled, loaded up and rolled out. One way or the other, the scores were about to be settled.