The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired Chapter IX

by Penny Propofol

Jennifer’s sleepy blue eyes looked up at the bottle connected to her IV drip. Through the drug induced haze, the dripping liquid almost looked like a gel to her. She was sleepy and disoriented, having no idea where she was or how she’d gotten there. She was suspended upright in some kind of body sling. The sling supported her under and around her. She discovered her wrists loosely strapped to a belt at her waist. Her legs hung free but her feet were a few inches above the floor. In her drugged state, she wasn’t strong enough to raise her arms anyway. Except for the belt around her midsection, she was naked. The sling holding her was on wheels. A man in a white orderly’s uniform was pushing her up a hallway.

She tried to focus her concentration, but the drug was tugging at her eyelids. Try as she might, she couldn’t focus her concentration enough to speak. All that came out was a couple of soft noises. The orderly smiled at her and spoke softly. He said, “It’s okay sweetheart, you’re safe. The doctor is going to take good care of you.” Holding her head up became too much of an effort, she let go and allowed her head to nod forward. In seconds, her pretty eyes closed as she let the drug have its way. Her straight dark brown hair framed her delicate face, as the orderly pushed her along.

When Jennifer opened her eyes, her head was being held up by some kind of strap. She felt headphones covering her ears. Ahead of her, in a row near the wall were several other girls. Each was in a sling like the one holding her body, naked like her and staring blankly into a swirling, pulsing screen in front of them. One of the girls in front of her, Ashlyn, had blue eyes and straight light-brown hair down to her shoulders. Although Jennifer couldn’t see her face, the girls blue eyes stared unfocused into the swirling light. The light pulsed in rhythm with the sound going into her ears. The combined effect kept her mind in a neutral and opened state as the words from the headphones entered her mind. Jennifer watched the computer remaking Ashlyn before her eyes. A microphone on the headset monitored Ashlyn’s replies to the hypnotic session, allowing the computer to hypnotize Ashlyn more effectively.

Jennifer could see that Ashlyn’s body had sensors attached to monitor her vital signs and brain activity. On the wall next to the swirling screen there was some kind of readout display. Jennifer’s drug soaked mind was unable to comprehend anything the screen said. A nurse and her assistant walked up to Ashlyn and studied the readout. Nurse Lucy had an athletic figure, her glossy black hair and deep olive toned skin complimented her dark brown eyes perfectly. Her soft lips were a lovely blend of pink and brown. She had her right fist against her hip as she studied the information. She turned to Alea, “Her brain activity is completely fluid now. She’s ready for the next processing stage. Get her plugged in and get her cooked up.” Alea replied, “Yes, nurse.” Alea quickly worked at getting Ashlyn disconnected from the monitoring equipment while Lucy turned her attention to Jennifer. Looking at Jennifer approvingly she said with a smile, “Well, well. YOU’RE a pretty one. I’m going to enjoy putting you under our control.” The words entered Jennifer’s drugged mind but sank into the bottomless black abyss that was absorbing her personality.

Jennifer was befuddled as her body was rolled in place of Ashlyn and rapidly connected to the monitoring hardware. She felt Lucy plug the cable into the band around her head. She became aware of a pulsing sound entering her ears. The swirling screen lit up and began to pulse in sync with the sound in her ears. Jennifer felt the swirling light and pulses reaching deep into her mind and emptying it. Unable to mount any kind of resistance, all she could do was hang there helpless as the computer began to speak to her in a hypnotic tone. She felt the computer sucking her mind into a big, black hole of oblivion. Lucy smiled as she watched the sleepy and distressed look on Jennifer’s face. It told her that the computer was erasing the girl’s mind. Soon she would be ready for her new programming.

Alea transported Ashlyn to the next station. Alea adjusted Ashlyn’s body sling to hold her in a horizontal rather than vertical position. Lying on her back, suspended by the sling, Ashlyn was ready for the human interface. Her soft, blank stare was unfocused as Alea maneuvered her into position. She immediately began to plug Ashlyn’s body into the interface. Next to Ashlyn, Anna Lee was held in a body sling as well. Like Ashlyn she was lying on her back; her body had been plugged into the interface for some time. Her tiny body was integrated with the system as it nourished her body and programmed her mind. She was being gently rocked from side to side, her body instinctively relaxing. She was of Indian descent and her cocoa skin tone was a lovely contrast to the metallic parts of the human interface. Her long raven hair surrounded her small, pretty face. Her dark half-opened eyes stared upward as the computer forced her mind to become empty of all thought.

When Lucy had finished setting up Jennifer, she came back to check up on Anna Lee. Smiling down at the pretty young woman, Lucy gently caressed her face. She said, “You’re such a lovely girl, Anna. So submissive, I wish all of the girls were more like you. Reprogramming you has been a pleasure. I think you actually enjoyed it. Your new master is going to be very pleased with you.” A faint smile began to appear on Anna’s lips as the words sank into her opened mind. Lucy then said, “You’re ready for another session.” She placed the optical beam so that it would shine into Anna’s open eye. Once the light was on, the pulsing sound was coordinated with the light. Inside the pulsing sound a hypnotic voice began to fill Anna with her new personality. Lucy knew that they’d have no trouble with this little girl.

Moving on, she went to check up on the status of Pheonix. Phoenix had been a private detective that had managed to stumble onto their operations. Phoenix was a strong, athletic girl with a very determined will. Her fiery red hair, her striking blue eyes and perfect skin made her a vision of beauty. She was captured before she could notify the authorities. Once the extent of her knowledge about the operations was determined, it was decided that she would be recycled. Breaking her down took much more effort than it took for most of the other girls. The company offered all kinds of female slaves. Men were available too, though far more expensive as they were much more difficult to work with. Phoenix eventually had to be put in with the boys. Lucy had admired the young woman when she came back from the other facility. Her will to resist had been removed; she was quiet and compliant.

All that was left was to install a new personality into her mind. Lucy knew about the boss’ interest in this girl. She had been brought to him when she was first captured. Lucy knew that he looked forward to having this angry female converted into a willing slave. He’d laughed as she was dragged away, struggling against the guards. Now she was standing in place, waiting for Lucy. She looked at Phoenix’s vacant eyes. They were such an alluring shade of blue. Her tender lips were slightly parted and her facial expression was profoundly relaxed. She had the loveliest light pink areolas around the nipples of her breasts. Lucy walked Phoenix over to the personality pod where she would be remade into a whole new girl. She sat Phoenix into the reclined seat and switched the device on. It activated and inserted tiny pins near her temples as well as earbuds into her ears.

The waves pulsing through her defenseless brain put her into programming mode as the computer’s voice soothingly inducted her into a powerful session. Phoenix felt herself becoming some new person. Her new personality was being written to her mind at dizzying speed. Images of the boss were being implanted into her mind. Then the programming forced her mind to associate him with feelings of love. Within seconds, her desire for him was nearly insatiable. She felt her loins aching for his touch. She felt herself getting wetter by the second just thinking about his big, hard dick. At last, she understood; her function was to serve and please him. She knew no other purpose. She would obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. The device disconnected from Phoenix and her eyes opened.

She turned her head and smiled at Lucy when she heard her name. Lucy handed Phoenix her new uniform. Without hesitation, the normally body conscious Phoenix put on the one piece body suit that bore the organization’s logo across her perky chest. The suit was absolutely skin tight, leaving nothing to the imagination. The material was a rather sheer hose-like material that was nearly black. Phoenix’s milky skin showed through it nicely. Lucy preferred men sexually but she found herself deeply attracted to this redheaded specimen of a woman. Lucy told her to follow. Immediately, she mindlessly followed Lucy from the room; her only thought was to obey. At the end of the hallway, the two women stepped through a large sliding glass door.

Lucy called to the boss and informed him that his special order was ready. He was tall, with broad shoulders and steely eyes that reflected a fierce and dangerous intelligence. He walked up to her and put his fingers to her chin to raise the girl’s face. He smiled at the soft, submissive look in her eyes. She was his for the taking she was so attracted to his masculine good looks and his confidence. She felt a wave of warmth run through her body at the touch of his hand. He lowered her face again and walked around her, admiring her athletic figure. Lucy envied Phoenix as he picked her up and held her in his arms. Her body melted into his arms; she wanted to him to take her. Lucy wanted to be carried off to bed in his arms; she’d never been with a man the equal of Victor. She watched as the tall man carried his latest prize back to his bed. She went back to the ward to check on the progress of the other girls. If she lost herself in her work, maybe she could forget her burning desire to have Victor for herself. At times, he was all she had on her mind. His looks, his voice and his scent were like heaven.

Victor stood Phoenix onto her feet in front of another woman. Phoenix gazed at the floor with a mind empty of thought. She saw a pair of feet in front of her and for a moment, she was puzzled. These feet did not belong to the man that had carried her into the bedroom. They were too small to belong to a man his size and the painted toenails were perfect. As her gaze moved upward, she saw the smooth, shapely legs of a statuesque woman. A little farther up she saw her beautiful midsection and a pair of ample, soft, round breasts. She found herself gazing longingly at the woman’s breasts. Above them was a pair of slender, womanly shoulders and a lovely, graceful neck. The woman’s face was a vision of beauty: two lovely, full, pink lips with a delicate little nose and two large blue captivating eyes. Her dark brunette hair rested on her shoulders. She stepped closer and introduced herself as Barbara. Phoenix stood there, captured by Barbara’s stunning beauty.

From behind, she felt Victor step up behind her. He was easily a head taller than she was. She realized that he was now naked as she felt the touch of his powerful abdomen touching her upper bare back. She felt his hot hard dick touching the tender skin of her lower back. She trembled slightly, uncertain about what was going to happen. She saw Barbara look at Victor. Barbara brushed Phoenix’s lips with her finger and said, “Oh yes, daddy, she will do quite nicely.” Then Barbara gently held the girl’s face with her hands, tilted her head delicately to one side and kissed her deeply. Phoenix had never really kissed another girl before. Her remade mind no longer opposed the act, but she still had never experienced it. Barbara’s unbelievably tender lips pressed against Phoenix’s slightly trembling lips. She felt her jaw relax as her eyes closed and she melted into Victor’s arms.

Barbara’s kissing was slow and passionate. Phoenix felt it effecting her mind and body as her emotions swallowed her up. Even if she hadn’t been reprogrammed, she would have been powerless against these two. She felt Victor’s strong hands gently cup her perky breasts as Barbara’s kiss moved from her lips to the left side of her neck. A tingling passion ran through her body as Barbara’s soft lips worked their magic on Phoenix. All the rest of the world faded away. All that existed now were those lips kissing her into submission and Victor’s fingers playing with her nipples as her breasts rested helplessly in his big hands. From behind, she heard a deep growl from Victor. The hardness and heat of his dick behind her let Phoenix know that he was becoming very aroused for the two women. She turned her head back over her shoulder as far as she could. Her lovely eyes opened up and she looked up at Victor’s handsome face. He saw the distressed look of want in her eyes as she looked up at him.

Barbara looked at him and he motioned to the bed with his head. Without a word, Barbara led the smaller woman onto the bed. Barbara got onto her back and guided Phoenix up onto her. Unable to resist Barbara’s breasts any longer, Phoenix closed her eyes and began to suck, lick and nibble at them. Barbara held Phoenix’s head to her bosom as Victor got onto the bed behind Phoenix. She felt his strong hands lift her hips so that her bent knees held her ass up in the air. He adored the look of her slender, arched back that led down to her beautiful red hair. He heard those soft, pink lips sucking at Barbara’s tender breasts.

Victor looked hungrily at Phoenix’s soaked pink pussy. Her engorged lips had spread spontaneously and she was ready to fuck. As Phoenix sucked at Barbara’s breasts, her sex-hazed mind detected the sensation of Victor’s hairy legs touching the outsides of her own; he was mounting her; she smiled and purred at the realization. From behind, she felt the hot head of his dick slide up and down the length of her soaking pussy as he teased her. She whimpered with the need for him and he pressed it into the sopping opening just below her tight, pink little asshole. With a gasp, she felt his hard, hot, veiny dick enter her with one gentle but firm motion. Once he was in her to the hilt she felt like she was going to burst. Beneath him, she felt the power of his legs and buttocks as he held it deep inside of her. He vibrated it just a bit, before he began hammering her helpless pussy.

Everything that was woman inside of her felt bliss at surrendering to the desires of this alpha of a man. His strength, intelligence and masculine good looks were unequalled in her experience. With each powerful thrust, her face became more and more warm and flushed as her emotions were running away with her completely. She was riding on a wild, runaway horse. She heard Barbara’s words drifting into her passion soaked mind. Over and over she said, “Yes, little girl. Give your new master what he needs. Submit and obey.” The words combined with the scalp massage Barbara gave her sank into Phoenix’s mind. She was getting off on the slick sound her pussy made as Victor had his way. Her pussy was a soaking, sloppy mess and powerless against his weapon. The effect on her mind and her heart was profound. Every thrust from him was making her that much more his obedient slave.

Barbara felt the girl melting under Victor’s onslaught. She couldn’t blame the girl; she’d experienced his prowess herself. His dick had tamed her long ago and she was his happily obedient bitch. She knew at some point in her past that she’d have had a real problem with that. Now she was perfectly content to be his favorite fuck toy and help him create, control and sell his slaves. Barbara heard Phoenix’s voice as Victor’s relentless fucking forced her closer and closer to orgasm. Phoenix liked to hold it off as long as possible to get the most of out her climax. This time she was unable to control her body at all. As if chained to a moving locomotive, she was along for the ride. The train was rolling into the station and she was coming with it. She felt Barbara reach down and clutch her buttocks tightly.

The power of the orgasm was upon her with little warning. She understood now that Victor had more control over her body than she did at this point. The sensation burst violently and crashed through her mind and body. Her body shuddered as it took her over completely. Lost in ecstasy and emotional bliss, she floated in the light as she surrendered to its power over her. As it ebbed, she felt Victor lie down next to Barbara. She felt Victor lift her spent and sweaty body over onto him. Her leg draped over one of his, her head resting on his powerful chest. With her eyes closed, she took in his scent and smiled in her afterglow. She felt Barbara’s soft, smooth and warm body snuggle right up behind her. She found the sensation so comforting that she began to drift off immediately. In all her life she’d never felt so content.

In her foggy mind was the question, “Are they some kind of Adam and Eve; the mother and father for some new world?” She felt so secure lying on Victor’s powerful chest, his strong arms and hands holding her close. At the same time she was deeply comforted and soothed by the soft, smooth body of Barbara and her loving emotional warmth. She had no idea what they planned for her and she simply didn’t care. She was too content and too contented to be concerned. Barbara looked at their new little friend and smiled. She liked the scent in the girl’s hair, the silky feel of it against her skin. Soon she would explore every inch of her body and show her what sex between two women could be. The intimacy, the emotion, the affection was all quite different than it was with a man. This little neophyte would learn all the secrets of Sapphic pleasures. For now, she needed her rest. Phoenix had a busy day ahead of her.

Under the moonlight, the sleek black outline of a woman made its way up the wall of the building. Without a sound, she crept over the edge and onto the roof. In seconds, Jen-Marie was breaching a locked door into the building. She was there to find evidence of Victor’s operation and locate Barbara if she was able. She’d carefully placed her jammer box on the steel frame to prevent the door position switch from alerting anyone that the door had been opened. Using the proximity card connected to her hand-held computer, she hacked the lock in seconds. The door swung open and in she went. Once inside she was in a small, isolated room. Neither the door to the roof nor the door into the rest of the building had handles to open them. The doors opened mechanically with the presentation of a valid card to the reader. The code that got her into this room didn’t work to let her back out.

Jen-Marie was using her hand-held computer to hack the new code. Her pretty blue eyes peered intently at the screen from behind the black cowl covering the upper half of her face. Her suit hugged her lithe, feminine body like a second skin. She had shoulder length blond hair with loose curls. Just a tiny bit of it stuck out from neck of her suit. The suit concealed the rest of it completely. As she concentrated on hacking the lock to get inside the next door she suddenly had a dizzy spell hit her. She put the back of her hand to her forehead and closed her eyes to try to shake it off. Suddenly, she sank to her knees and then collapsed facedown to the floor. The colorless, odorless gas had been seeping into the room since she closed the outer door. Lying on the ground she was confused and disoriented. She saw a pair of boots walk in through the inner door. She didn’t get a good look at them, she only felt the sharp jab of the needle as it sank into her left buttock. A woman’s voice spoke to her soothingly. She said, “Don’t worry dearie, it’s just a little something to keep you quiet for a while.”

The woman rolled Jen-Marie onto her back and lifted the cowl, revealing her delicate face. Looking upon her with a smile the woman said, “My, you’re a pretty one.” , Jen-Marie heard the words through the fog that was swallowing up her mind. Everything had happened so suddenly, she never had the chance to concentrate on fighting the drugs. Her blue eyes rolled up and slid closed as she surrendered to the chemical sleep in her system. Within seconds, guards wearing gas masks delicately picked up her toned body and carried her out into the hall. The placed her carefully on a gurney and carted her off.

The guards rolled Jen-Marie into the ward where Nurse Emily took her from them. She quickly performed an eye check on the girl and took her pulse. The sedative still had a strong hold on her and it would be a while before she slept it off. In the meantime, Emily put Jen-Marie on an exam table and took the opportunity to strip her, examine her and extract samples for the lab. Unable to fight being stripped and sampled, Jen-Marie could only lie there silently as she was medically inspected. Nurse Emily enjoyed making her helpless patient submit to examination like some piece of meat. The sadistic girl really enjoyed her work.

Her favorite part was the unauthorized taking of hair, blood and urine samples. She loved putting the catheter into unwilling or unaware females. After pulling Jen-Marie’s ass down to the edge of the table, Emily put the girl’s legs up in stirrups. She installed the catheter with the cool precision of experience. Emily smiled as she saw the contents of Jen-Marie’s bladder begin to run into the clear bag. Having that kind of control over Jen-Marie’s body was a thrill. The fact that Jen-Marie didn’t even know it was happening excited her all the more.

Next Emily opened Jen-Marie’s pussy wide with a speculum and she swabbed the girl’s helpless vagina. Then she bagged the swabs and put them with the rest of the samples for the lab. With a gloved and lubricated hand inserted to fingers and gave her a pelvic exam. Then she lowered the light and had a look inside Jen-Marie as the girl slept. She removed the light and the gloves. She took the speculum out and with the help of another nurse, put Jen-Marie onto a gurney. As she pushed Jen-Marie down the hall to the interrogation room, Emily admired the young woman’s body. She was lying on the gurney, naked and helpless. She was gorgeous young blonde with such a pretty little face. Her skin was somewhat tanned with no lines. She was the kind of blue eyed blonde that had such a golden luster to their skin tone. Her light pink lips begged for kissing; her strong yet girly legs were a natural work of art. She was sleek and strong, a perfect agent. Emily looked forward to plugging her into the machine that would extract her secrets.

Emily’s dark brown eyes sparkled with excitement as she moved Jen-Marie’s body into the reclined body table. Emily put Jen-Marie’s arms out to each side and strapped them down at the elbow and wrist. The legs were spread wide, bent at the knee and hips. It was as if she were sitting in a chair that had tipped backward. Emily gently kissed the forehead as she attached the brain monitoring sensors. Next were the heart sensor, blood pressure cuff, blood oxygen thimble and rectal temperature. In her left arm, Emily installed an IV and connected it to the cart with the drugs. Earbuds were placed in her ears and the interrogation system was switched on. It was programmed to wait until the subject awakened and was strong enough to fight against the restraints holding them to the table. She turned out the lights as she left the room.

Sometime later, Jen-Marie awoke with a start. The room was dark and she was unable to move. The computer was programmed to drug and interrogate people. In the dark it monitored her as she began to struggle against her restraints. Weak and slow at first, then her efforts gained strength as she was becoming more aware of her situation. She realized that the room was dark as she struggled to remember where she was and what had happened. The not knowing was the worst part. Suddenly it occurred to Jen-Marie that it didn’t matter what had happened or where she was. The important thing was to get loose and get out of there.

She strained with all her might against the restraints. A bright light switched on above her, bathing her beautiful body in its glow. The light was very bright while the rest of the room was still dark. Jen-Marie tried to look around but she couldn’t see anything or anyone in the darkened room. Then she heard footsteps in the darkness. A man’s footsteps. She heard a man’s voice begin to address her. It was a deep and authoritative sounding voice. He spoke with an accent, though she wasn’t certain of its origin. Then she saw the lower half of him as he circled her. The rest of him remained shrouded by darkness. He said, “I want information from you and I shall have it. The only question here is whether we’ll be doing this the easy way or the hard way. I want to know who you are and why you have come here.” Summoning all of her courage, Jen-Marie replied, “Go to hell! I’m not telling you anything!” His deep-voiced chuckle in response filled her with dread. He answered, “Oh, you’ll tell me. Just like they all do.”

As he walked up to the control console, he causally flipped the switch that would start the interrogation machine. Jen-Marie could hear it starting up. She looked around, wide-eyed and frightened. It was only then that she noticed the IV in her arm. She yelled to Victor, “What kind of shit are you going to pump into me!?” He replied, “Just something to make you more cooperative.” Grunting and straining against her bonds she said, “N-no!” He answered, “Just relax miss. It will take several hours to get the information out of you. I programmed this machine to perform this task for me. It will use physical and chemical aids to get you to relax and open up. Eventually, you will tell me everything I want to know. It’s better if you don’t try to fight it.” Jen-Marie yelled after him to come back as she heard his footsteps leaving the room. Leaving her in the clutches of the machine.

Jen-Marie heard a slight buzzing sound. She looked over in horror at the IV line. She could see a mostly clear liquid making its way toward her arm. Try as she might, she couldn’t get free of her bonds. She could only watch helplessly as the liquid began to disappear into her. The computer patiently and slowly administered the dose, monitoring her vital signs as well as any change in her brain activity. Its aim was to relax her mind and body very deeply. Lull her into a very comfortable state in order to extract information from her more easily. Jen-Marie looked around frantically for anything she could use to get free while she was still alert and able to move.

As she struggled against her bonds she tried to keep herself from crying. Suddenly she felt a wave of confusion rolling over her mind. She realized it was the drug taking effect. She concentrated on resisting it, but she could feel it reaching deeper and deeper into her mind, like the fingers of two hands. It was getting deeper inside, spreading out, getting hold of her. Try as she might to stay alert, she felt the chemical forcing her to relax. Her struggles stopped as her breathing slowed. Her head sank back onto the pad cradling it. She began to hear peaceful sounds of a stream, birds, a breeze in the trees. The sounds reverberated through her mind, soaking in and causing her to let go of any sense of urgency. She felt the cold steel tip of a phallic shaped probe sliding up and down the length of her pussy. In spite of herself, the intense vibration of its head pleased her and made her want it inside of her. After a few minutes of this teasing, she was well lubricated and ready to be penetrated. The head of the phallus found her helpless opening and pressed its way in.

She inhaled sharply a few times as she felt it sliding deeper and deeper into her. It turned her on to be so helpless to stop its invasion of her body. Once inserted, it began slow but powerful short strokes. She felt her tight pussy straining to contain its girth. Then a conical hood was suctioned to her clitoris and began a tender, pulsing vibration. As it did, the phallus began to speed up. The strokes were still short but strong. They had her making unintelligible sounds as the pleasure swarmed her drugged mind. Next, a small steel ball on the end of a post popped up from between her spread legs. Within seconds it had located her anus which was slippery wet from her pussy. The ball pressed up against her most private opening and began to vibrate like mad. It didn’t penetrate her but it did stimulate her asshole. The combined pleasure of the three devices worked on her mind like a tag team. It was obvious from her brain activity, her breathing rate and vocal output that she was emotionally and physically under the control of this machine.

The idea of being made to cum by some machine awakened some new kinky side of her sexuality. Before she knew it she was thrusting her hips wildly and eagerly fucking this thing. Once it had established a rhythm with her it was only a matter of time. Her sexual arousal climaxed and she willingly let go and allowed herself to cum. Her eyes rolled and she yelled out in pleasure as it took her mind. As she began to come down from her orgasm, she heard the buzz of the IV again. She felt warm pads contact her belly and begin to massage her as warm lights switched on. Jen-Marie was melting under the machines tender attention. Her will to resist it was gone completely. Her eyes closed as she soaked in the sensation of being massaged and gently rocked.

Sometime later she became aware that she was talking. She caught herself and stopped. What had she been saying? Why was she talking? Then she became aware of the familiar buzzing sound as more drugs were pumped into her. Every time she became alert enough to stop talking, it dosed her back down. Within seconds, her eyes closed and she began answering questions again. Unaware that she was giving Victor all the information that he wanted. For hours the computer interrogated her. It got her name out of her, who she worked for and what her mission scope was. Victor decided that the best course was to erase her memory, reprogram her and send her back with Barbara. The plan was brilliant. Jen-Marie would return after ‘saving’ Barbara. Then Barbara could help him take over entirely or bring that organization down for good. He smiled at the possibilities.