The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taryna’s Costume Boutique

By Colleen Whyte

Chapter Three—Nurse & Thief

Fiona groaned as her alarm went off. She had only had two hours sleep and it felt like it. She rolled over and slapped the snooze button to buy herself a few more minutes. It didn’t help and it was still an effort to peel open her eyes when the alarm blared out again. She winced even in the dull morning light coming through her curtains and staggered off to her bathroom. Mandy had been very naughty last night, sampling the drinks on the sly.

Not the only naughty thing Mandy had done, Fiona reminded herself as she showered. The sour faced woman had been quite intense, and practised. She had bound Mandy is such a way as the naughty little maid was completely helpless, and then had tormented her for what had seemed like hours. Bringing her so close to cumming over and over again until the girl had been begging. Still it had been worth it, afterwards the gentleman had fucked her and fucked her and fucked her.

Shuddering with the memory, Fiona let her fingers slip down to her pussy and began to rub her mound. She let the memories of last night, Mandy’s memories she reminded herself, to play through her mind as she continued to masturbate, letting the warm water run over her body, over her excited nipples. Washing away the tiredness and the smells until the water began to cool.

Sighing, she rinsed off, shut down the water and stepped out of the shower to dry. As she did so she noticed that the bonds of last night had left marks. Those on her ankles and knees weren’t an issue, her clothes would hide those, but she would have to wear something with long sleeves to cover her wrists and ankles. Then it occurred to her that nearly all her work clothes were like that anyway, it was only Mandy who went around showing off flesh.

Back in her room she went automatically for her drawers and pulled out a set of her neatly folded underwear. It seemed drab somehow. Actually it was drab, dull and dreary Fiona decided as she stuffed the beige bra, panties and slip back in to the drawer. She was nearly out of clean clothes too, she noted then promptly forgot about it as spotted a crimson red bra strap hanging out off one of Mandy’s drawers.

Why not? thought Fiona. Some fun underwear, nobody was going to see it under her suit. Not the crimson push-up bra, or the thong, or the stockings and garterbelt. Fiona felt quite racy as she set off for work, her tiredness almost forgotten.

* * *

Tongue sticking out the side of his mouth and eyes scrunched in concentration, Carl carefully pressed the square of black cardboard down on top of one of his old baseball caps. Having been unable to find anywhere that sold academic head pieces he had ended up having to improvise. So an old, mostly black cap with the brim cut off, some glue and a bit of card he had coloured in black with a felt pen.

Carl let go of the cardboard and sat back. The cardboard immediately tilted and threatened to slide off altogether and proceeded to do so, despite Carl’s best efforts. Thirty minutes later and Carl had to admit he was beaten, the cap and card were two separate items and destined to remain that way.

Now what?

Grabbing the newspaper he rapidly began to page through it, hoping to find a costume shop that had eluded him thus far, or maybe he would get lucky and somebody would be selling a mortar board and gown in the classifieds.

Instead he found something else. A local college was holding a graduation that night, a formal graduation. That would mean people wearing exactly what he needed, all he had to do was mug one.

Was he really that desperate?

He was.

Carl ran up to his room, ran down again to gather up the evidence of his failed attempt at making headwear before his sister came home, and sprinted up to his room again. Going through his closet he selected a black skivy, jeans and beanie to give him the best camouflage in the night. He briefly toyed with the idea of taking his baseball bat, but that was going too far, so he settled for some firecrackers to create a diversion.

Stuffing his ninja gear and explosives into his bag, he set out for the hall where the graduation would be taking place. It was on the far side of town and he was going to have to cycle fast to even make it on time, let alone get a chance to scout an ambush spot and escape route.

* * *

Fiona was twirling a strand of hair around her finger and staring out the window when she noticed that the general office noise had died down. Curious, she looked around and realised that about half of her co-workers were staring at her and the other half were pretending not to. This puzzled her for a moment, then it occurred to her that she had been at work three hours now and hadn’t actually done any.

A glance downward, following the gaze of Mike, revealed another reason they might be staring at her. Her skirt had ridden up to reveal more than a little leg and her stocking tops. That was embarrassing she thought to herself, then remembrance of why her skirt was hiked up jolted her in to full wakefulness.

She had been fingering herself while daydreaming about Mandy’s exploits!

Coughing violently to cover herself, Fiona pulled her skirt back down as far as she could without getting up, trying not to notice the smell of her juices on the hand she was using to cover her mouth. The only thing saving her was that her behaviour was so bizarre that nobody else had fully comprehended what she had been doing.

“Fiona, are you all right?” It was Jill, the office manager.

“I’m fi..” Fiona hesitated. Why shouldn’t she take a sickie? She was only here to make money and if they were just as willing to pay her anyway, why not shoot through?

“I’m feeling a bit ropey,” Fiona forced another cough for effect, “but I can probably hold on if you need me.”

“No, get off home and have a rest. We can cover for you today, just get better for Friday because we’re going to be flat out before the holiday weekend.”

“Thanks!” Fiona responded a bit too enthusiastically, grabbing her purse and rushing out of the office. Mention of the holiday reminded her that she still hadn’t settled on costumes for Halloween. She had no intention of going home when Taryna’s shop was so much more interesting. Fiona had also come up with a plan to help get her children in to the spirit of dressing up.

* * *

Debbie sat despondently on the hard bench. She hadn’t even known that the mall had a chapel, yet that’s where she had found herself after her humiliating experience in the main concourse. The young man who had rescued her had turned out to be a priest and she wasn’t sure if that made it better or worse.

Better, she decided. At least there was no-one else around, she doubted that this place was frequented except perhaps on a Sunday. There was no chance any of her friends would see her in here.

If only she could find something to wear, the young priest had offered to find her something but she doubted he would have much lying around that would fit her. Still, even a sheet would be better than being seen in her current get-up. Suppressing a sniffle, Debbie reached in to the pocket of the short rabbit fur jacket and pulled out a tissue without thinking. Getting ready to wipe her nose, she instead inhaled more of the fragrance that seemed to permeate the clothes she had found in her mother’s wardrobe.

A delightful fragrance, a wonderful one, it made her silly worries go away. Why should she care what people thought of her—she was hot, she was sexy and she was going to blow their sad little minds. God but she was going to get laid and make them beg.

Speaking of god, her rescuer was coming back and Debbie, getting her first good look at him, realised he was decidedly cute in an innocent sort of way. She wondered if he would still be so cute when he was no longer innocent, slipping the tissue away so that she could adjust her clothes. The scared Debbie had bundled herself up to cover as much as possible, the reawakened Debbie knew a much better look.

“Here you go, miss,” the young priest started as he approached, holding out a baggy sweatshirt and a long skirt.

“Not really my style,” Debbie remarked cheekily as she slid down the bench to get closer. “Besides, I was more thinking we should be getting out of some of these stuffy clothes instead.”

“Miss! Please! This is a place of God,” the priest thrust the clothes he was holding at Debbie while doing his best to look away. He wasn’t doing too well, however, there was a perverse fascination that drew his eyes back as Debbie pushed the offered garments to one side and slid closer. Her skirt was well up over her bum now and Debbie’s fingers were playing around her wet slit.

“But surely, Father, its your duty to provide relief—and I’m all tense and upset. I need a big thick cock in me to make it all better.” Debbie said coyly, edging even closer.

“No! If you’re going to mock me ..”

“Not mock, fuck! But if you don’t know how, that’s okay. I’m more than willing to show you. All you have to do is follow instructions. You can do that, can’t you?” Debbie teased, slipping her jacket down to her shoulders with the hint of vulnerability and more than a hint of her breasts.

“Of course I can .. no! I mean ..” the priest was bewildered now, this was so far beyond his experience that he had no idea how to cope. Worst of all it was more than the hard bulge in his dark trousers that was giving away his desire to do just what this girl was asking for.

Sensing his weakness, Debbie moved in. Rising from the seat she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body against his. He tried to pull his head away as she kissed him, but there wasn’t much of a struggle now and even less when she pulled his trousers and boxers down.

“Mmm, yes that’s it, so big and hard,” Debbie purred, sliding down the man’s body until she was on her knees with her mouth scant inches from his erect cock. “If you want me to suck it, just say no.”

“No! I mean, you ..” his words stopped as he felt his cock plunge into something warm and moist.

Things became a bit of a blur from there for the young priest. One moment he was kissing, the next his trousers were down around his ankles and then he was burying his cock in the girl’s cunt with long, hard strokes urged on by her lewd screams of pleasure.

* * *

“I didn’t expect to see you so soon,” Taryna commented as she greeted her customer.

“I’m taking a sickie,” Fiona replied with a mischievous smile. “And I thought coming here would be better for me than seeing a doctor.”

“I’m sure it will, so while we’re talking medicine, how would you like to try this theme?” Taryna held up a white tunic with a little red cross over the left breast.

“Oh, very therapeutic,” Fiona giggled as she hurried over to the changing room, followed by an amused Taryna.

Taryna hung the tunic on a hook and went to retrieve the rest of the costume, finding Fiona almost completely undressed by the time she got back. Fiona stripped naked without any further encouragement needed and eagerly took the box of lingerie from Taryna. She could already feel bits of Mandy coming to the surface, washing away the cares of being a boring old working mother of two.

Everything was in white of course, white stockings with lacey tops, white g-string that would barely cover her mound, white underwired bra to push her breasts up. The tunic should probably have come next, but Fiona instead opted to pin on the little white folded cap and step in to the decidedly impracticable white 4″ heeled pumps. Checking herself out in the mirror she decided that white suited her, and rubbed her hard nipples to give herself a quick buzz.

The tunic was of a satin material that flowed in Fiona’s hands as she picked it up. It slid on over her shoulders in a delightfully silky was and Fiona felt little shivers of pleasure as she buttoned it up the front. It held her snugly and turning her attention back to the mirror she liked the way it clung to her shapely body, from the hem that just touched on her stocking tops, over her rounded hips, past her slip waist and over her breasts with her nipples clearly visible bumps.

Mandy stroked her hot body through the material, marvelling in the feel from both sides. She was a hot, slutty little nurse and she would make her patients forget all their cares and aches. Strangely though, as horny as she was she really didn’t feel like going down on a cock. She needed to fuck something, but a man just wasn’t going to be of any use to her.

The return of the shop’s owner solved her dilemma. Mandy had been eyeing her as a potential conquest since their first meeting, now was as good a time as any. Taryna was surprised, but no unpleasantly so, as she was ambushed by a very sexy nurse who knew a lot about female anatomy.

* * *

“Hey, man, what the hell happened to you?” Brian asked as he opened the theatre door to let his friend in.

“I got mugged by some kid,” Mark grunted, nursing the graze on the side of his face. “Fucker jumped out of the bushes, knocked me over and grabbed my cap and gown.”

“Yeah, tell another. I reckon you were just too cheap to fork out the dough for graduation. I bet you blew all the money your mother sent you hiring that hooker, Mandy, for the party. She was outta-sight though!”

“Wrong on both counts, that chick Taryna brought Mandy—not like they were gonna get turned away for crashing the party,” Mark said with a grin as he remembered the party and getting sucked off by the hot slut, his face then darkened. “And if I ever see that little shit who jumped me again, I’m gonna kick his head in!”

* * *

Arms full of Fiona’s clothes, Taryna watched Mandy prance out into the real world in a less than real costume. Taryna had only been slightly surprised when Fiona had suggested the theme for the costume this time, more surprised by that theme—streetwise urchin. It wasn’t something that immediately lent itself to sexy but Taryna felt she had managed to get the essence and the look.

So Mandy had hit the street in a pair of skin-tight jeans, four layers of ripped tops that overlapped and yet left a lot of bare skin, tatty old trainers and just enough makeup to give her a wild look. Once again Fiona looked half her age and was ready to cause some havoc.

Taryna put Fiona’s clothes away and strolled around her shop tidying up the costumes and other props. Fiona was so much fun, she thought to herself, and coming along so quickly. She hadn’t even had to spritz the woman this time, she was straight in to her new role. Thinking of the sprayer, Taryna unconsciously patted the pouch where she kept it—and froze.

It was gone! And she knew where. That last hug from Fiona had seemed a bit awkward at the time, now Taryna realised why, Fiona had stolen her special scent and she had planned it.

That meant that Fiona had figured out what it did and was intending to use it herself. Taryna wasn’t sure how worried she should be, but there was very little she could do until Fiona came back.

End of Chapter Three