The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taryna’s Costume Boutique

By Colleen Whyte

Chapter Five—Schoolgirl

Carl was still having trouble believing his good fortune. In truth he had harboured more than a few doubts about his mystery date ever showing up again, but here she was, her arm linked in his as they strolled down the street as it darkened towards dusk.

Every so often a group of costumed children, sometimes accompanied by a harassed adult, would go tearing by, intent of visiting as many houses as possible within the time allowed to them. For the most part the kids wouldn’t look twice at Carl or his date, but the adults certainly did. Carl was basking in the glow of envy from the men.

And just in case anyone had any doubts about the nature of their relationship, she would at opportune moments kiss him, rub up against his body and even direct his hands down under her skirt so that when he squeezed her bum the hem of her gym slip rose enough to show off not only her stocking tops, but her lack of panties as well.

Carl would have been satisfied to just walk around like this all night, but his date was tiring of this minor exhibitionism, this was her night of nights and she meant to make an impact.

“Carl, honey,” she began, “I feel like a drink and some dancing, what’s the hottest teen party on tonight?”

“Uh, well there’s the party at the hall,” he responded automatically, then kicked himself. The hall party was chaperoned by teachers and concerned parents, the last thing it was going to be was ‘hot’.

“Okay, cool, let’s go,” his date enthused, pulling him by the arm in the direction of school and the hall.

Carl let himself be pulled along but felt it would be better to let on now rather than appear a total dork when they got there. “It’s, not like a real party, it’ll be kind of lame.”

“That’s okay, I know just how to liven it up.”

Carl had a pretty good idea what that meant, he also had a fair idea of the consequences. Looking at his shapely companion, her skirt and tits bouncing in unison as she ran, he decided he would live with the consequences.

* * *

Taking the opportunity of a break in the seemingly endless line of kids waiting for a slice of cake, Debbie turned to the young priest standing beside her at the fold out table.

“You’ve been very quiet tonight, you didn’t expect me to show up did you?” she asked with more than a hint of teasing in her voice.

“There are a lot of things I didn’t expect,” Malcolm replied.

“Oh, that’s cryptic,” Debbie laughed, pausing only to serve a stray child. “I said I’d be here to help. I trust there’s nothing inappropriate about my outfit tonight?”

“Actually, it’s a bit on the conservative side.” Malcolm was trying very hard not to smile.

Debbie laughed. How she would love to rub her mother’s nose in that, her clothes were dowdy even by church standards. Well, her old clothes. Her mother’s current taste in clothing was quite shocking, as evidenced by its effect on Reverend Malcolm, and herself for that matter. Debbie really hadn’t thought much about the strange clothes in her mother’s closet, or her mother’s bizarre behaviour of recent weeks. She wondered if that made her tolerant or apathetic.

A gentle nudge from Malcolm made Debbie realise she had been daydreaming and she got back to serving out cake to the next horde. It was going to be a long night, but she knew she was being tested by Malcolm even if he wasn’t fully aware of it himself. She just hoped he saved enough energy for what she had planned after the kids had been packed off to bed.

* * *

Carl was surprised by the party at the hall. Never having attended before he had just assumed that only the geeks and nerds and other lesser school beings with no real life would be there. However more than a few of the ‘in-crowd’ were present, including much to his surprise, Heather and Valerie with their respective boyfriends.

A group of jocks sneaking shots of booze out of a hip flask by the door gave Carl his first real experience of social power. Their stunned looks made him feel ten foot tall. Inside the reaction was no less from the responsible adults. Old Mrs Jones on the door really wanted to turn them away, but technically Mandy wasn’t inappropriately dressed. It was a costume party after all and Mandy was actually wearing more than most girls wore on a normal day. It may have screamed sexual but Mrs Jones couldn’t object without embarrassing herself explaining why.

Around the room there was the usual range of costumes, some professional, some last minute throw togethers. This year horror themes made up more than their fair share, especially as the guys could come up with a suitably gruesome costume with an old shirt, some red paint and a prop knife.

The scholarly pair circulated through the room, Carl being led about by his date who seemed intent on critiquing all of the costumes in the room. He didn’t mind, the more people who got to see him with her, the better his rep was going to be on Monday. He had almost have forgotten the other delights that this night might have in store for him, but for her habit of caressing his body at odd times.

Finally after almost certainly having seen what every person in the room was wearing, more mundane needs came to the fore as Carl was stopped by his date discretely away from anyone else.

“Won’t be a tick, hon .. sexy, just got to freshen up.”

Carl let her go, surprised in himself at how confident he felt that she would come back to him. Normally he would have been beside himself with worry that she was cutting out on him in favour of one of the jocks.

He spent several minutes staring idly around the room at the other couples, not really sure what he was supposed to do while waiting for his date to relieve her bladder. He watched as one of the jocks spiked the punch bowl, followed by Mr Jaklem the woodshop teacher discretely tipping it out and refilling the bowl with more watered down cordial. Outside he could hear someone being caught smoking. He also caught more than a few people, adult and teen, staring in his direction looking for his date. Let them lust, he thought happily to himself.

“Hi,” a normally quiet voice said much too loudly, followed in her more normal tones with “It’s a fun party, isn’t it?”

Carl recognised the voice but when he turned to look it took him several moments to recognise the girl. Where he had expected to see Glenda he instead saw a beautiful young woman dressed in a loose red silk set of oriental patterned pajamas, her normally mousy brown hair dyed black and pulled in to two tightly plaited pigtails that formed a circle each side of her head. She had also done her lips in a deep red and mascara to her eyelashes and brows brought out her eyes in a startling way behind her glasses.

Carl was impressed and had he not had a sexy school girl to compare her to, probably would have been rendered speechless.

“That’s a pretty cool outfit,” he said sincerely.

“Thanks. I’m supposed to be Joan Ko Pu from The 14 Dragon. I know, that’s really obscure and I’m probably the only one in school who’s seen the movie.” Glenda smiled self-effacingly.

“Its still really impressive,” Carl offered, then had to ask, “Shouldn’t that be The 14th Dragon or The 14 Dragons?”

“Not if you know your Asian movies. It’s a translation thing.”

“Oh right.”

There was a moments silence as they both realised that Glenda was coming across as a bit of a nerd and they really needed to take the conversation somewhere else.

“So, is your date around?” Glenda asked and immediately regretted it because it made her look petty and desperate at the same time.

“Yeah, she’s just .. oh here she comes now,” Carl felt his confidence building again, until it came time for introductions. “Glenda, this is ..” Damn, he still didn’t know her name.

“Mandy,” the more than precocious schoolgirl offered, inadvertently letting Carl off the hook. “Oh I love your costume, you’ve really put some effort into it. Did you use wire to get your hair to stay like that?”

“Plastic dress batons,” Glenda found herself warming to Mandy, after her initial impression that the girl was just a tart. It struck her that this girl had put as much effort in to her costume as she had herself. Any girl could have done a trashy schoolgirl look, but Carl’s date had achieved the classic look.

“Oh, that is clever,” Mandy enthused, then gave Carl a cheeky smile. “You’ve no idea how hard it was to convince Carl that he had to dress up for Halloween. Its too special a thing not too.”

Carl flushed, and wondered how Mandy had known that he hadn’t wanted to wear a costume, then decided he was just being paranoid.

“So,” Mandy carried on, “Have you matched costumes with your date too?”

“I, uh, I’m sort of here on my own,” Glenda mumbled.

However it was still loud enough for Heather, who just happened to be passing, to overhear.

“Of course you are, Pokemontos.” Heather then got her first good look at Mandy. “Geez! What the hell are you supposed to be, jailbait?”

Mandy sized up her derogator. Heather had come as a fairy tale witch, with the imposed ugliness that only a girl supremely confident of her good looks would attempt. Black granny boots, a long black fully encompassing dress, a pointed hat and finished off with a hooked nose, warts and stringy black wig. With a greater sense of irony Mandy would have thought it an appropriate outfit for Heather, but Mandy wasn’t that deep. Instead Mandy saw someone who was not only being mean to her new friend, but was also spoiling the fun of her Halloween.

“You know what would improve that costume,” Mandy stated and then reached forward to pull the putty nose off Heather’s face, tossing it casually over her shoulder. There was stunned disbelief. Mandy made use of it to pluck off the warts and dispose of the hat and wig in the same general direction.

Glenda was gobsmacked. Heather was still trying to adjust her reality to the concept of someone standing up to her. Carl was too busy relishing the indirect glow of power to rationalise out the likelihood of having the crap kicked out of him by an upset jock boyfriend. Mandy was in her element.

“Nearly there,” Mandy commented casually as she tousled Heather’s hair to give it a wild look. She feigned an appraising look, then grabbing the shoulders of Heather’s bulky dress, ripped them away to leave the girl’s upper arms bare. She wasn’t finished though, in rapid succession Mandy tore the gorget out, leaving a black collar around Heather’s neck and then ripped apart the cleavage to the edges of Heather’s bra. One last grab and jerk, and the majority of Heather’s skirt came away, leaving her in less than a third of the dress she had been wearing.

Heather squealed, crossed her arms in front of her chest to ward off any further attacks on her clothes and stared in disbelief at Mandy. “You! You bit .. you ..” she gasped, and it began to dawn on her that running away could be a wise move.

“Much better, really sexy and wanton in a wild child sort of way,” Mandy smiled and produced the perfume bottle she had stolen from Taryna. Heather was already turning to run as she began to spray so Mandy gave a couple of extra squirts as the girl fled towards the toilets.

“Gee, I hope I didn’t upset her,” Mandy commented as she put the perfume bottle away and turned her attention back to Carl and Glenda. What worried Glenda most of the whole scene was that Mandy appeared to be completely candid in that last comment.

“I uh, I’ve got to go check on something,” Glenda said, edging away. Going to the bathroom right now didn’t seem like a good idea with the state that Heather was likely to be in, so instead she headed towards the kitchen. “I promised Mrs Pankhurst that I’d help with the food.”

Mandy tried to smile reassuringly. She had a fair idea why Glenda was running away but figured she would do something later to make it up. Carl, meanwhile, was still staring in the direction Heather had gone and replaying in his mind the glimpse of her bra he had got during Mandy’s modifications to her dress.

He remained that way until Mandy gave him a nudge, followed by a passionate kiss once she had his attention again. “Come on,” she urged, “I want to check out the rest of the costumes.”

“Okay,” Carl agreed.

“And why have you never told me about Glenda? She seems really nice.”

Carl froze for a moment, causing him to stumble as his date continued to pull him along. What the hell was that? It wasn’t something your date said to you, it was more like something your mother would come up with.

* * *

Heather burst in to the girls’ toilet and rushed straight for the sink. She didn’t know what the bitch had sprayed on her but she was going to wash it off right away. That thought died in her head as she caught sight of herself in the mirror over the sink. Staring back at her was a dark haired woman of feral beauty, a creature of instinct, shunning the restraints of polite society. She could do what she liked, when she liked, and no one could stop her.

And right now she felt like a wild, meaningless, passionate encounter with the first person she saw.

* * *

Carl’s bewilderment continued as his date took him from one gathering of costumed individuals to another. Even his perpetual hard-on he had had since Mandy had shown up on the doorstep had subsided. The slut seemed to have disappeared and in her place was a really nice girl who was passing out compliments to those with the better costumes.

True, she was still drop dead gorgeous but his hopes of getting laid tonight were rapidly fading as Mandy took the time to help a guy adjust his head scarf to a more rakish angle for his pirate motif. It was like she was having as much fun as she needed just being around so many people in costumes.

* * *

“You should be out enjoying yourself with the rest of your classmates,” Mrs Pankhurst chided gently as she wiped her dusty hands.

“Its okay,” Glenda replied, trying to sound light and cheerful, “I don’t mind helping out for a bit. I’ll go out later when things are a bit .. quieter.”

“All right, dear, I won’t pry.” Mrs Pankhurst said with a gentle smile. “There is something you could do for me, could you take the rubbish out to the bins round the back. I’d go but some of the kids hang out back there to smoke and I don’t feel like telling them off tonight.”

“Sure,” Glenda said and picked up the bulky black plastic rubbish bag. It was surprisingly light, she thought as she went out the back door. Sure enough she could see the shadowy figures of a couple of her classmates in the poorly lit service area. Well if she ignored them, she was pretty sure they would have no trouble ignoring her.

That was all fine and well, until she got closer and made out their conversation.

“Fuck, Valerie. You a fuckin’ dyke or something! I mean, geez, you come dressed as a guy for your costume.”

“Its supposed to be a cabaret style tux. Just because I’m not wearing a skirt.”

“Yeah, like that’s helpful for getting it on. Geez, loosen up. Its not like I’m asking for much. Just for you to put out once and a while.”

“It’s not .. I mean, I just don’t want to do it here. Its dirty and nasty and ..”

“Well, how about your place?”

“I .. we can’t, my parents .. wouldn’t allow it.”

“Shit. My place then, my folks don’t need to know. I can let you in the window.”

“No. If we’re going to do it, I want it to mean something, to ..”

“That just means no, period. Doesn’t it? Well maybe I need to change your mind about that.”

“Marlin! No!” Valerie began to scream as she was shoved back against the wall.

Later, Glenda’s main recollection of that moment was that the world around her had seemed to slow down and gravity had become an illusion she didn’t have to believe in. She had leapt high in the air, spinning on her vertical axis and hurling the bag of garbage high into the night sky. Apparently she had yelled something because both Marlin and Valerie had turned to look at her, with a slow creeping look of surprise.

She had landed beside Marlin and had hit him three times before even she was aware of it. Another flurry of punches and kicks went in, until a final spinning heel kick had propelled him in to the industrial sized garbage can. She wasn’t even breathing hard as she turned her attention to the incredulous Valerie, brushing a tear soaked strand of hair away from her face. She was vaguely aware of the rubbish she had been carrying descending unerringly into the garbage can on top of Marlin.

“You okay, Valerie?” Glenda asked.

“Uh huh.” Valerie nodded, “Could you teach me to do that?”

“I don’t think so, since I don’t have a clue how I did it myself,” Glenda offered lightly and was rewarded with a smile. “Come on, let’s go in and forget all about that jerk.”

“Okay,” Valerie agreed, slipping her arm around Glenda’s waist and hugging her close as they headed back around the building to the front door. “He was right, though. I am a dyke. You’re not disgusted, are you?”

“No,” Glenda responded automatically, then having a chance to think about this revelation, decided she really wasn’t. “Don’t worry,” she added after a moments silence, “I won’t tell anyone.”

“That’s okay, I think its probably time I let a few people know.” Valerie’s hand moved down to Glenda’s bum. “You know, you’ve got really sexy eyes.”

* * *

Mandy glanced at her wrist where her watch should be, then remembered that only Fiona wore a watch. Looking around the hall she spotted a clock over a door and took the time to be ten thirty, later than she had expected. That meant she would need to get a move on if she was going to get through everything she intended to do tonight.

A sudden commotion broke her very fragile train of thought. Across the hall one of the chaperones in a gorilla costume had suddenly become very active, roaring and beating his chest much to the amusement of the students and concern of the other minders. As Mandy watched the gorilla made an aggressive charge towards a group of boys, who scattered when it became apparent that Mr Pepples wasn’t going to stop. He then made several more abortive charges towards other groups until he was distracted by the fruit bowl. He plucked a banana from it, and retired to happily chew on it, skin and all, in a quiet corner.

“That was neat,” Mandy giggled as she squeezed Carl’s hand affectionately.

“No, that was weird,” Carl countered.

He sounded a little testy and Mandy wondered why, until it occurred to her that she had been neglecting him. Well that just wouldn’t do. She had promised Carl a sexual encounter and she couldn’t let her son down. Whoops—she couldn’t let Fiona’s son down.

“Come with me, I’ve got something to show you,” Mandy whispered loudly to Carl with a smile that let him and pretty well everybody near them know what was on her mind. They left past a rowdy group of pirates who were trying to dig up the floor of the hall. Fortunately they were more worried about rum and buried treasure than anything more violent.

* * *

“You’ve been at this long enough Reverend,” the elderly Mrs Crabbdiz suggested as she moved in beside the priest and took the serving spoon out of his hand, “Why don’t you slip out back for a bit and have a break.”

“Thank you, but I might as well stick it out to the end.” Malcolm replied with a genuine if tired smile. Despite, or perhaps because of, her advanced years and widowhood, Mrs Crabbdiz was a mainstay of his little church. He was always appreciative of her efforts but right now felt that if anyone should be taking a break it should be her.

Undeterred, and knowing she needed to be less subtle with an innocent young thing like Reverend Malcolm, Mrs Crabbdiz pushed him firmly towards the staff room. “Go on, off with you. I think somebody else might be taking a break just about now.”

Malcolm yielded and a quick glance around the room confirmed that Debbie was nowhere to be seen. Behind him Mrs Crabbdiz smiled happily, Deborah was such a lovely girl and young love made her feel quite giddy. She hoped there were wedding bells in the air because it was so hard to find a proper wife for a priest and nothing tied a priest down to a parish like marriage.

She might have changed her mind if she had seen the Debbie that Malcolm saw when he went through the door. And maybe she might not have.

* * *

“Shit man! What happened to you? You look like you were dragged through a bush backwards.”

“I was, sorta. This like totally mad chick jumped me out by the bushes and like, well geez—humped the crap out of me. Fuck it was intense.”

“Yeah, maybe I should check these bushes out for myself, shitstuffer.”

“At your own risk, dude. Hey what’s going on over there?”

“You know how Paul came in drag, as Monika Lewinski no less.”

“Yeah.”

“Well Chad came as Clinton, and if you want to know any more than that, then I don’t want to know you, dude.”

* * *

Mandy strolled back out in to the main hall licking her lips. Well, that hadn’t taken long, she thought. Fiona’s little boy had been so pent up that he had shot his load in the foreplay. He was happy though, judging by the dopey smile on his face when he had passed out, so she had done her duty. Now she was free to circulate and see if any of the hunks were worth anything.

Watching a girl dressed as a fairy float past sprinkling pixie dust she briefly wondered if she might have overdone it when she had sprayed Heather. The thought didn’t stay with her long as she spotted a couple of guys eyeing her up.

“Hi boys, see something you like?” she teased. “Well, it will have to be both of you because I’m too horny to be satisfied by just one cock.”

“Young lady, we’ll have none of that here!” a voice screeched from behind Mandy. The girl turned infuriatingly slowly to see who had accosted her and wasn’t pleasantly surprised to see a dowdy old matron scowling at her. Against a real school girl it might have worked, but Mandy wasn’t impressed.

“So what are you trying to be? The local school ma’rm?”

“Right, that does it,” Mrs Jones crossed her arms across her ample chest, sending the two boys Mandy had been talking to into flight. “You’re out of here!”

Mandy could have argued, it would have played in with her role as cheeky schoolgirl but she didn’t want to waste the time. Sucking off Carl had got her wet and she intended to deal with that first and foremost. Pulling out the spray bottle, she directed a squirt at the woman.

Like so many people, Mrs Jones reacted in expectation of a choking mist and was off guard when the scent proved to be mild instead. It gave Mandy the opportunity to plant the seeds of her demise, at least that of her old self.

“Y’know Miss Kitty, I reckon the sheriff over there wouldn’t mind a word with you. He’s been lookin’ your way all evening.” Mandy drawled as best she could, which wasn’t very but it had the desired effect.

Mrs Jones self-consciously patted her hair in place, blushed and mumbled an excuse about getting some new desks for the school room before heading over to a couple of the boys who were wearing cowboy outfits.

Now where had those hunky boys got to? Mandy wondered, and turned around to instead find herself facing Taryna.

“I would like my perfume back, if you please,” Taryna said quite sternly, “from the looks of things here and the police reports of zombies, you’ve had more than enough fun with it.”

Mandy swallowed hard. As Taryna had come as Judge Hershey the spray bottle wasn’t going to get her out of this one. Demurely and oh so cautiously she handed it over.

“I’m really very very sorry,” Mandy practically lisped as she put on her most repentant look, head bowed and hands clasped behind her back.

“No you’re not, you scandalous little minx,” Taryna laughed. “You’re a naughty little bitch and you’ve enjoyed every moment of it. So what am I going to do with you?”

“You could spank me, miss.”

“Maybe later. Right now I have a proposal for you. I’m opening another store in Cambridge and I need someone to manage my store here. Interested?”

Mandy couldn’t even pretend to be chastised now. With a whoop and a huge jump in the air that drew the attention of everyone in the room, she bounced around excitedly. “You mean I’d have all those costumes to play with, and get to help dress up people, and .. and ..”

“Calm down! Calm down!” Taryna said firmly, placing her hands on Mandy’s shoulders to settle her. “It’s Fiona who will be managing the shop.”

“Oh pooh! Fiona’s boring,” Mandy lapsed into a sulky pout.

“That’s the deal. Take it or leave it.”

“Do I still get to come out and play?” Mandy asked hopefully.

“Of course you do.”

“Wheeeee!!!”

* * *

“See man, just like I said.”

“Yeah, fucking wild .. in so many ways. Fuck she’s strong, threw me over her shoulder and ran into the bushes.”

“Complete nutter.”

“Yeah. But tell you what, I might risk another attack. Soon as I get the feeling back in my legs, that is.”

* * *

Carl was wandering around in a dreamy stupor. He had gone outside to cool down and had a vague feeling he should be smoking a cigar or something. Mandy had delivered, gawd how she had delivered. For several terrible moments back then he had been thinking that it might all just be a tease. Not so. Shit, even thinking about it was making his cock go hard again.

“Hey! I know you! You’re the fucker who stole my mortar and cape!”

The harsh, and familiar, shout simultaneously softened Carl’s cock and cleared his mind. He made the mistake of looking to see the guy charging towards him and realised in that moment he had left it too late to run.

A split second before impact a third figure entered the scene. Dressed, barely, in the tattered remains of a black dress, the girl lifted Carl off his feet and slung him over her shoulder.

“Mine!” she hissed.

“Yeah, uh sure,” the victim of Carl’s costume hunt backed off cautiously. He could only watched in disbelief as the wild figure disappeared into the bushes with her prey.

* * *

Epilogue

Well things sure had got strange since Halloween, Carl reflected. His sister had married a priest, his mother had quit her job to become the manager of a sex shop and he had finally got laid. Properly laid that is, he wasn’t really sure he could count the blowjob from Mandy.

By Heather of all people!

And now that she was pregnant he had to wait for the results of the paternity tests. Him and more than a few other guys. Carl was pretty cool about that, he could handle marrying Heather. Her family was filthy rich and even knocked up she was still a babe.

Marriage hadn’t been the first option that was to be presented to the father of the child. Originally Heather’s dad had been intent on murdering any SOB that had touched his little princess, until he had found out that would entail killing a sizeable portion of the local male population. So he had settled for trying to make the event semi-respectable.

As Carl saw it, he would either be off the hook, or filthy rich. He could handle that.

The End