The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TELEPHONUS INTERRUPTUS

[or,

The Joy of Call Waiting.]

* * *

“So, anyway, that’s my story. I’ve gotta go get my laundry out of the dryer in a little bit........but what’s new with you?” I was catching up with my friend Andy on the phone on a sunny Sunday afternoon, as the warm sunlight streaked in through the windows of my apartment, bathing patches of couch and my rug in yellow-orange rectangles.

“Well, my cousin Michael’s wedding is coming up soon.......” The familiar call waiting beep interrupted Andy’s sentence. “Hold on, Andy? I’ve got call waiting here.”

“Sure thing,” said Andy. (In this modern age, we’re ALL used to call waiting by now, and it’s no longer seen as the potentially rude interruption it might have been considered when it first hit the scene in the telephone biz.)

A familiar voice hit my ears like a gentle wave. “Hello? Is this Tony?” Slightly breathy, sweet and sensuous. It was the voice of Natasha, the woman with whom I had spent months in erotic hypnosis sessions. She was the first woman I had tried erotic hypnosis with (after finding out that this fantasy and fetish was hardly isolated, and finding out that many others shared the same interest), and we had built a nice friendship and rapport in the process. Her voice REALLY turned me on, and she knew it (and THAT turned HER on).

The only reason we discontinued our regular sessions was that she seemed to be too busy most of the time, and so we decided to hold off until we could give the sessions more attention. I’d wondered if I’d ever be hypnotized by her again on the phone, and was already starting to miss her voice. Maybe we’d meet in person someday, I’d dream.....but who knows. I didn’t want to get my hopes up too much, since hey, she lives halfway across the country!

The minute I heard her voice, I began to get aroused. “N...Natasha?” I asked, bewildered. “Is this you?” It seemed too good to be true—plus, the arrangement was that I always called HER. She had never called me before.

“Mmm-hmmm, darling. It’s me,” she purred. Her voice was already starting to work its magic on my helpless, willing body. “Aren’t you happy to hear from me?”

“Yes, YES—but it’s just such a shock to have you call me!” I was getting harder and harder, her quiet whispers starting to slowly drive me crazy. Her whispers in my ear.......the quiet, intense shock of her voice.....

“Well, there’s a first time for everything, isn’t there, sweetie?” WOW. I couldn’t believe it. I was now ROCK hard. “Are you on the other line...?”

“Umm.....yeah, Natasha, I’m on with my friend....”

She cut me off, insistent, but not rude. Gently persuasive, she purred, “Why don’t you tell him you’ll call him back?”

“Uhh....” my mind was starting to get a little foggy.

“Tell him you’ll call him back, darling.” Her voice was just as incredible, MORE incredible, as it was the last time I heard it on my phone.

“S—sure. Sure thing, Natasha. Hold on—I’ll get rid of him.” I talked to Andy every few days, after all. It would be no big deal to tell him this was an important call that I had to take. A little white lie would do it. Plus, to have HER calling ME—sounding as sexy as she was, out of nowhere—it was just TOO much, too stimulating to pass up. I had to obey her. I WANTED to obey her. I WANTED to be hers.

I beeped Andy back onto the line. “Andy? I’ve got to take this call. I’ll explain later.” (I figured I wouldn’t even have to lie.) “Can I call you back later? You gonna be around?”

“Sure,” said Andy. “Talk to you later.” He wasn’t the least bit annoyed. This kind of thing often happened with the modern invention known as call waiting. Plus, even if he WAS annoyed, this was NATASHA here. My Natasha. My seductive hypnotic mistress. I couldn’t wait to get back to her line, still bulging out of my pants. Knowing she found me attractive (from the photos I had sent her) made it all the sweeter. I REALLY wanted to meet this woman in person someday....and touch her.....and fall under her spell completely.....

I beeped back to her soothing voice. “Natasha? I’m back.” Eager to hear more, my voice was excited.

“Goooood, darling. I’m glad you’re back. Did you miss hearing my voice? I bet you did...”

“oooohhhh YESS, I missed your voice a LOT!” That smooth, honey sweet voice, whispering into my brain. I was starting to reel from her voice, like a man reels with the heady, sensual, sweet perfume of a beautiful woman he holds in his arms.....her touch...her body pressed against his...her breath close against his cheek.......

“HHmmmmm,” she laughed lightly. “That’s good. I’m glad you missed me. Now I want you........to listen to me.......very carefully. Are you listening to me, darling?”

“MMmmmmm.....yes,” I whispered. I was starting to go really crazy now. I was glad my roomate John wasn’t home.

“I want you...to go into your room, honey.....and close the door behind you.” Of course I would. Of course I would for her. I would do anything for her. (Within reason, of course—but she wouldn’t ask me to do something I was against, and I wouldn’t do it anyway if I was against it.....but now was not the time for such thoughts.) For her voice. For her sexiness. For her power over me. It felt so good to surrender to her.

“Are you there, Tony? Did you do what I asked?”

“Yees..” I breathed.

“MMMMmgood,” Natasha sighed. “Now.....I want you to lie down.....on your bed...” Those little breathy sighs she would utter in between her instructions to me always turned me on even MORE; they let me know she was just as turned as I was. Ohhhh my God this felt good. “And then.....Tony...I want to you fall deeper into trance for me....you want to fall under my spell, don’t you, darrling?”

“oohh yessss....” I was going fast. And happy to be seduced, so sweetly, by her sensual, sexy, whispered tones, her sexuality going straight to my brain.

“I’m so glad........that you enjoy this.....as much as I do, Tony my sweet.....did you say my name when you came, like I told you to, the last time we spoke? ....and were you a good boy and did you wait to come like I told you to? ....hmmmm?”

“Yesss, Natasha—I could only hold myself for about 40 minutes, not a full hour like you told me.....but I was amazed I could even wait THAT long....” Even though I was speaking in complete sentences and still articulate, my mind and body were hers, completely. Forming this sentence didn’t take away from my trance because it was to answer HER about my sexual pleasure, something I know she was interested in. “And I LOVED saying your beautiful name when I released all that WOOONDERFUL sexual tension, Natasha.....I’m so glad I know your real name now.......it makes me feel even closer to youuuu.....” I was touching myself and writhing now, my hips swaying side to side under the covers of my bed. GOD, she drove me crazy!!!

“MMmmmm.......good. You want to please me, don’t you, Tony?”

“Aaawwwwww.......” My own erotic stimulation was VERY strong and VERY fierce now. “YESS...I want.......to please you so much....”

“When you hear me count down to five, you will go even deeper under my spell....deeper into trance....becoming even more aroused as you go deeper........deeper....you can’t resist me, Tony......you don’t want to resist me......no man can resist my spell, Tony, and you are mine, now, aren’t you?”

“Yess........Natasha.......I want you.....”

“That’s very good, Tony my darling. Now remember what I told you, as I count down.......5.........4..........3...” Her voice was just incredible. I had dreamed of seeing her in person many times and finding out just how sexy the REST of her was—and I knew I’d be attracted to her from the picture she sent me.

As she counted down, I reminded myself that as much as my conscious mind was going under her spell, my subconscious mind wanted it EVEN MORE and would go under despite the small, remaining resistance from my conscious mind. It felt sooo good to know that I didn’t have to try.......didn’t have to DO anything....nothing but listen to her divine, seductive voice and fall under her spell.....and be SOOO turned on. My subconscious would take care of everthing....my subconscous and my burning desire for her..........

“.....2.....deeper for me........go deeper for me, my darling.....yesss.......relax for me, honeeyy.......1.......” I was DELIRIOUS with animal passion by this point, hearing nothing, FEELING nothing but my own powerful erection and her voice. Natalie’s voice.........that wonderful voice.....

“Aaaaoooohhhhhhh...” I moaned with pleasure, unable to contain myself. “Now, Tony......you might find that this time, all you want to do is come for me...come for me.......COME FOR ME......you are unable to resist the power of my voice.......the power of my voice.....surrender yourself to me, darling......give yourself completely over to me, Tony my darrrling.....knowing that doing so will give you the most pleasure you’ve EVER HAD....and knowing that it will please me.....and you DO want to please me, don’t you, my darling....?”

“YESSSS!!! Ohh Natasha.......ohhhhhhhh” I couldn’t think straight. Her voice was everything. GOD, I wanted to touch her and kiss her lips. Kiss her all over. I wanted to meet her. I wanted her to be right there next to me in bed. The yearning to hold her and kiss her and see her there with me was overpowering....... “NNnnnnnnnnn oooaaaahhhhhh...” I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“That’s it, my darrrrling...” (I loved how she purred when she said “darling”) “You are my good boy, aren’t you? Imagine me running my hands through your hair....as if I was right there with you, in bed.......you’d like that, wouldn’t you?.......yesss....ohhhhh........yesss Tony.......you are mine...you’re my good boy........feel my arms around your neck....my lips pressed against yours.....feel my voice whispering right in your ear....my lips licking your ear as I put you deeper and deeper under my spell........you are in such a deep trance for me, darling.......you cannot help yourself.....you do not want to do anything but COME FOR ME.......ohhhhhh........aahhhh....”

Her breathing got more and more intense, and the small part of my conscious mind that was still aware could tell that she was getting hotter and hotter, which only made my arousal all the more sweet. To know that she was SOOOO turned on too......mmmmmmm....it was sooo sexy.........I wanted her soo much........couldn’t think of anything else but wanting her.....touching her.......kissing her.......hearing that voice.....

“You are soo hot for me now, Tony darling.........that you can’t control it anymore.....so now....I want you....I want you to come for me, my darling.........and you will say my name when you do, and let me hear it.....let me hear that you are my good boy, darling, yes...? yesss.......oooaahhhhh.....you are mine.....you are mine....”

I could contol myself no longer. “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaaaa NATASHA........NATASHA!!!! Mmmmm yesssSSS NATASHA I am YOURS........aaaaAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO........ohhhhhhhh OHHHH .......” I heard her, just as aroused, coming with me, on the other end of the phone. It was INCREDIBLE. “MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!” I was still reeling from my orgasm.......feeling those aftershocks.......hearing her voice in my head, even when she wasn’t speaking........her voice........Natasha’s voice.........

I heard her heavy pants and breathing on the other end of the line. It felt so good to know she had come with me.....together.........so good to know I was under her spell.....so goooood..........

“Aahhhh....ohhhh Tony my darling.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........” She began to calm down and regain SOME of her composure. “You are verrrry good.......good........I know you.....liked that.......didn’t you?.......”

“Aaaaaaoohhh YESSS NATASHA dARLING.......I love it when you do that to me....I love it when you put me under your spell.....aaaahhh...” I was gone, transported, beyond my mind and body. It was amazing.

“Well then.........Tony dear.....I will leave you with this feeling....remember how this feels, darling.......remember my voice....remember that you are mine.......think of the things I could do to you if we meet someday....would you like that, sweetie?...”

“OOOHHH yesss....Natasha.......yes.....” I was still panting, still aroused after coming....her voice and her sexuality really put the energy for arousal back in me pretty quickly after coming..... “I want that SOO much.......yes.....Natasha.....yes....”

“Good, sweetie........that’s good........you love to hear my voice, don’t you?” She purred away.....I was lost, completely lost, in her sexuality. In her sensuality. In that voice. Mmmmmm........

“Then.....you’ll hear it again.......sometime.....honeeeyyy.......” She purred and paused before saying, “Goodbye for now.......Tony.....but you will dream of me........dream of me.....think of my voice.....your yearning for me will grow even stronger.....you want me.......you want me and you want to hear me again........yess........”

It was all true. I wanted her like crazy.

“Good night, darling.......sweet dreams....” The line went dead.

I was still just reeing from the whole experience. What a woman. I loved it. I loved the way she worked her erotic magic on me. Mmmmmmmmm........

........and so I wondered, will she call again? Will she do that again for me? Will she do that again to me?

I hoped SO! And THEN I wondered.....

...I have a pretty good voice myself for hypnosis. And I’ve learned quite a lot from reading on the Net and listening to her. I’d been thinking that someday, I’d like to try to hypnotize a woman. And I wondered.....

....I wonder if Natasha would ever let me try to hypnotize HER once?

THE END