The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Temporary Bartender

As I walked into the bar, Mich, the owner, was just heading out.

“Closing so soon?” I asked, surprised.

“No, no, Sam,” Mich said. “Bar’s open. I’m just taking off for the night—I haven’t had one off in months. There’s a temp filling in. Don’t worry, I tested her out, she knows her stuff. Sophie will take care of you.” He wandered off with a dreamy look in his eyes.

I was glad. The little university singles bar was my favorite hookup spot, and I was hoping to score. I didn’t know where I’d go if Mich’s closed. I guessed I’d have to find one eventually; the university was expanding and there were rumors it was looking into buying the whole block to turn into a physics lab.

I looked at the new girl behind the bar. “Sam?", she asked. “Samuel Madden?”

I admitted it, secretly pleased that Joe had considered me enough of a regular to tell the temp about me. She looked me up and down, then returned to the smile of the trained professional.

“Have a seat, Sam. What can I get you?”

I asked for a rum highball, and sat down at at the unoccupied end of the bar, deciding I would return the favor and examine her while she mixed my drink. Her most striking feature were her arms, covered with sleeve tattoos to the wrist—slashing contrasting colors. Other than that, she would have been rather plain: around 25, brown stringy hair, somewhat flat chested, broad hips. There were a few other girls at the bar that seemed more attractive prospects. I decided I’d move over and chat them up after I had the drink. Still, the bartender seemed familiar somehow. Not her arms, strangely enough, something about the face. I tried to remember where I could have seen her before.

She lingered after serving. “Good?” she asked, studying me with a strange concentration. She had plain brown eyes matching the hair. One had been blackened recently, and the bruise had been covered over with heavy mascara. She seemed old before her time. The drink kicked in, and the rest of the room seemed to fade as she came into sharp focus. I decided she was riveting. “It’s … excellent,” I said. She smiled, satisfied, said “You’ll stick around, then?” and moved on to take other orders.

I was sad; I wanted to stay the center of her attention. She stayed the center of mine.

Mich the owner wandered back in, looking puzzled. “Is … everything all right here?”, he asked.

“Yes, yes,” I assured him. “Go, take your evening off, you deserve it! Sophie is wonderful, she’s taking care of everything! Go on, get out of here!”

Mich was undecided for a moment, then shrugged and walked off.

I watched Sophie’s arms as she worked. I wondered … yes, the sleeve tattoos hid tracks, slightly raised and lowered lines in the skin under the colors. I guessed it was not that unusual for a bartender, to move on to other ways of getting a high. Still, I felt disappointed in her.

She wore a strange band where the wristwatch would have gone: it looked like a strap of tape with wires, and a ring of twelve raised LEDs. Five were green, seven were red.

I finished my drink quickly, and called to her for a refill. Really I just wanted her nearby.

“Unfair, Sophie,” I said, as she mixed. “You know my last name, but I don’t know yours.”

She paused, but seemed to decide it couldn’t hurt. “Breckenridge,” she said.

“Like the orphanage?”, I asked. One had been in the news lately.

“Yes. I grew up there,” she said.

“That can’t be right, it only opened last month,” I said. One of the green dots on her wristband turned red.

She was embarrassed momentarily. “Not that one. A different orphanage. In Canada. Also called Breckenridge.”

“I didn’t know it was a chain.”

“Well, it is,” she said. “And … you don’t find that strange.”

On consideration I guessed it wasn’t. Her flush went away, and the red dot turned green again. Was it a kind of mood bracelet?

“What’s it like growing up in an orphanage?”, I asked.

“It sucks,” she said. “You grow up realizing that no one loves you; that even your parents, who should be the closest people to you, decided to give you away. Even they thought you were worthless. You grow up thinking your life isn’t worth living.”

I looked down, not knowing what to say. I could see her tattooed arms closer up, and realized the scars weren’t needle tracks. A few had been horizontal cuts, for self-harm or attention, but at least one set led the long way down between wrist and elbow. At least once in her life Sophie had decided she would prefer not to wake up.

“But you don’t feel that way now?” I asked.

“No,” she said. “It was a close thing, but after a while, I decided to fight for life. It might be a shitty thing, but it’s mine. And maybe I can make it better.”

I decided I liked her.

“So, you have a boyfriend?” I asked. “Is he the one who gave you that black eye?” I found myself feeling protective.

“No,” she said. “The eye was from … a guy I didn’t know very well, and I kind of deserved it.”

“Don’t say that!”, I cried. “A woman never deserves to be hit!”

“No, no, it was my fault. I was sort of borrowing something that he cared about. I’ll give it back, but he didn’t know that. He was a little guy, kind of old, and couldn’t fight worth a damn, but he tried, like the fucking fate of the universe depended on it or something.”

“That?” I pointed to the wristband. One of the green dots turned red.

“Yes … no.” She paused. “Look, you don’t want to know about that. It’s nothing special, and you don’t find it unusual. Actually, here.” She leaned in and whispered. “If you find anything about me or what I do strange, you think it’s perfectly normal. OK?”

“OK...?” I was confused, but decided it was perfectly normal. Two of the red dots turned green. Anyway, I was more interested in a different subject.

“So, not seeing anyone?” I asked again. “No special guy?”

“No,” she said. “No special guy, or girl. I don’t get along with people for long. They say I don’t let them get too close.”

“Then what are you doing when the bar closes?”, I smiled. “Want to do it with me? Whatever it is you’re doing, I mean, not do IT with me ... though if you want to do IT with me, I’m certainly for that...” I found myself confused again. I didn’t normally get flustered talking up women, and it was a strange feeling.

She smiled back. “Oh, I don’t think I’m right for you. Maybe I’m not right for anyone, but certainly not for you. But stick around, Sam. I’ll find you someone special.”

“You’re special,” I said, but other customers had come in and she was turning away to serve them.

* * *

People came and people left. One woman even tried to talk to me, but I didn’t respond, so she left in a huff and moved off to sit further down the bar. She looked like a dyke: square built, short blonde hair, leather jacket, and lots of silver crosses. Any other night I would have liked that, for the variety, but tonight I only had eyes for Sophie.

Sophie, however, noticed her. “Alison? Alison Utley?”

The woman was non-plussed. “Have we met?”

“Sure,” Sophie said. “In … that bar, you know? I’ve worked in so many. You are Alison Utley, right?”

“Yes, but I don’t remember you,” the blonde said. “And the only bars I normally go to, they call me Al.” She was suspicious.

“If I was doing my job, you wouldn’t remember much, right?” Sophie smiled. It seemed forced. “Here, Al. What’ll you have? The first one is on the house.”

Al named her drink, and Sophie mixed it. Al noticed me watching them, and stared back, aggressively. The blonde couldn’t see it from where she was sitting, but from where I sat I could see Sophie dropping something from her pocket into the drink, and stirring until it dissolved. Was she really slipping a customer a roofie? That was strange. I thought more about it, and decided it was perfectly normal. The customer was clearly uptight, and the bartender’s job was to relax her.

It seemed to have worked. After a few sips, Alison got a sort of dreamy expression, dropped her stare at me, and instead gazed at Sophie admiringly. Sophie seemed to feel the same—though I couldn’t hear much, I could see her bracelet had ten green dots now. They talked awhile, with me catching only a few words, but I kept watching them as they chatted. I noticed they even looked a bit alike. Eventually other customers threatened to get rowdy unless Sophie served them. I felt jealous, and drained my drink, hoping to get her attention that way at least.

To my relief, after serving the latest rounds, Sophie came back to me. “Another?”, I asked, tipping my empty glass. She looked into my eyes, and I felt a wonderful joy at the intimacy.

“You’ve had enough for a while,” she said. “Have a lemonade.”

I was going to object that I had only had two or three, but somehow didn’t get the words together. Of course that was perfectly normal, for a bartender to user her judgment to decide when to refuse to serve a customer. In fact, it was nice—it showed she cared about me. I smiled as she poured, and when she reached out to touch my hand, I outright grinned.

“Come over here,” she said, and led me around the bar to sit next to Alison. “I think you know each other?”

“No,” both Al and I said, seemingly equally surprised.

“Oh,” Sophie said. “I thought I saw you talking earlier. Never mind, then. Al, this is Sam. Sam, this is Al. You want to get to know each other. Now talk. Open up. You need to get to be close.” And she put my hand down on top of the dyke’s, who seemed as stunned as I felt.

As soon as Sophie turned away, Al and I moved our hands apart, self consciously. Of course it was perfectly normal for a bartender to introduce two lonely people, it was a singles bar; still, I didn’t think we had reached the hand holding stage yet.

“So, um...,” I said. “You come here often?” And I could have kicked myself, since clearly she didn’t. I came here often, and had never seen her before. But Al seemed not to mind the opener, even if it was both silly and cliched.

“No,” she said. “I normally hang out at a different kind of bar.”

“Yeah, I heard,” I said. We were silent for a bit more. “So you know Sophie?”

“Yes,” Alison smiled. “I didn’t think I did at first, but she said I did. And I certainly know her now. Isn’t she awesome?”

“Yeah,” I agreed, “she’s wonderful.”

“Do you know her well?”, Al asked. “She looks a little like you. Are you related?”

I coughed on my lemonade. “I certainly hope not! This is the first time I saw her, but I’m hoping to get to know her closer, if you know what I mean. Intimately, that is.”

“No chance of that,” Al sneered. “She plays for a different team. My team. You know those bars we met at? They’re lesbian bars. She’s not likely to be interested in men. Don’t you see the pink triangles up and down her arms? That’s queer sign.”

I looked at Sophie, who was still away serving other customers. I guessed some of those multicolored shapes on her arms might barely be both pink and triangles, if you really wanted them to be, but it would be a stretch. I decided not to argue the point.

“Al, if you’re gay, why are you here?” I asked. “This is a straight bar; and I’m pretty sure you tried to chat me up earlier.”

Alison flushed. “I … was confused,” she said. Then she sighed. “My girlfriend dumped me, OK? She said I didn’t care for her. She said I wasn’t even gay, I just wanted sex and because I was Catholic didn’t want to use contraception. I thought she might be right, maybe I wasn’t really looking for women’s company. I decided I’d give it a try, with a man, that is. You looked free, and cute enough. I thought I’d screw you, see what it’s like. It’s supposed to be the God intended way, right?” She fingered one of the silver crosses on her gear nervously.

“I’m … flattered...,” I said, but she kept going.

“But now I’ve seen Sophie, and I’ve seen how stupid I almost was. I’m gay, no way around it. I don’t want anyone but her.”

I understood how she felt. And though I wasn’t going to give up, arguing with Al here wasn’t going to get her to abandon Sophie to me. I decided that to win the new love of my life I’d need every advantage I could get. “Yeah, Sophie is something else. What do you know about her?”

Al seemed to relax again. “Not very much, really just what we talked about these few minutes. I just feel like I knew her forever. She’s a local girl, grew up around here, which is why I asked if you were related...”

“No, she grew up in Canada, in an orphanage,” I objected. “She told me herself, just now.”

Al looked puzzled. “That’s weird, one of us must have misunderstood...”

“But that’s perfectly normal,” we both said in unison. We stared at each other, then laughed.

“She said I had had enough to drink,” I chortled.

“And I admit, I downed half a bottle of wine before getting up the nerve to go looking for a man,” Alison chortled. “You know, you’re all right,” she said. “I’m glad I chose you in my temporary insanity.”

I took her hand, the way Sophie had wanted. “Another time, I think I would have taken you up on that offer.”

“But not now,” Al said, a statement, not a question, looking down at my hand holding hers.

“No, not now. Sophie is …”

“Yes, she is.” Al said, and gave my hand a friendly squeeze. “Now that I understand that, I don’t mind you blowing me off earlier. I wouldn’t be talking to anyone else either, if she didn’t ask.”

“So, tell me more about what she told you about her...”

But now the subject of our interest herself was back. We immediately stopped talking and stared at our love.

“I see you’re talking! That’s great!”, Sophie said. “But no more talking about me, no more looking for me. Talk about yourselves, find out about each other.”

We sighed, and turned back to face each other.

“So, you’re actively lesbian and an observant Catholic?” I asked. “How does that work? Isn’t homosexuality forbidden and a sin?”

“No, that’s a common mistake,” Al said. “Even some priests make it. But the Bible doesn’t say anything about women having sex with women. It says a man can’t have sex with a man, but ....”

* * *

We followed Sophie’s orders and talked about ourselves, not her, until the bar emptied with closing time. Sophie showed everyone else out, but asked us to stay. We were only too glad; since she had spoken to us, we didn’t have to keep talking to each other, and could pay attention to her again.

Sophie seemed happy too; her bracelet showed eleven green dots and only one red. “You talked? You’re friends now?”, she asked. Clearly she really didn’t know much about being close to people.

But we couldn’t disappoint her, so we nodded obediently. She grinned broadly. “That’s great!”

She opened the cash register and emptied it. “Here!” she said, proffering us thick wads of bills. “Take this. There must be almost three thousand bucks here. There’s a Hilton Hotel two blocks thataway. Rent the most expensive suite they have, and screw each other’s brains out! Spend the rest of it on … stuff. Restaurants, movies, whatever people do. You’re in love! You’re going to be together forever! Consider this an early wedding present or something.”

We were stunned, Al’s look mirroring mine. Sophie was puzzled.

“Oh, you’re worried about the money? That’s all right. I’m leaving a lottery ticket here, from the convenience store next door. One of the numbers is off, so it won’t win the big money, only 25 grand, so it won’t change history, but that’s still more than this place takes in in a week. Mitch won’t lose out. Go on now. Go. Bar’s closing. Go be lovebirds together. Shoo!” She was gleeful.

I didn’t even notice how we left, only coming to a block away, under the bright Hilton sign. Al’s arm was through mine. She pulled it out. We exchanged glances.

“Umm, Al,” I said, “Alison, I …”

“Don’t even think it,” she said.

We went back to the bar. The sign was off, and the inner lights were low, but we could see Sophie through the windows. She was pirouetting around the bar with the bar rag in her hand, wiping down chairs and tables between spins.

We knocked on the door. It took some time for Sophie to notice, slow down, then finally come to the door and look out cautiously through the windows. When she recognized us, she unlocked the door and threw it open.

“What are you doing back here?”, she asked.

As before, I spoke first.

“Um... Sophie,” I said. “We’re not in love. We’re not even in lust with each other. We don’t want to get married. We don’t even want to have sex … with each other.”

“Yeah,” Al said. “I’m gay.”

I could see Sophie’s dismay. The red dots spread all around her bracelet, only three remained green.

“But, but...,” she stammered, “you were going to fuck each other! Sam, you came here to pick up a chick and get laid! You didn’t care which one! Alison, you were going to fuck a man for the first time! You even spoke to him first!”

“Yes,” I said, “but that was before I met you. I love you, Sophie.”

“Yeah,” Al said. “and I love you, Sophie. And even if you don’t love me, I know I’m not straight now. I could never have sex with a man.”

“OHHHHH, FUUUCK!”, Sophie yelled. “Fuck! Shit! Fuck! God Damn! Fuck!

“Wait,” she said, suddenly. “If I told you the sky was green, what would you say?”

“That would be … perfectly normal,” I said.

“Right. It wouldn’t be true, but that you said so would be perfectly normal,” Al confirmed.

“Right, right,” Sophie said, pacing around. “And when did you realize you didn’t want to have sex with each other?”

“Well, right when you asked, really,” I said. “But you did ask, so …”

“I guess we thought we should still do it,” Al said. “But then after we left the bar, we came to our senses.”

“Right. Time. Or distance. It doesn’t matter really,” Sophie said, as if to herself. “If I ask you to go again, to the Hilton, to have sex now, will you?”

“Uh, um,” I stammered. “I guess... but...”

“Right, once you walk far enough away, or long enough away, from me, you’ll change your minds again. So it’ll have to be here. Now. Samuel Madden, Alison Utley, take off your clothes and fuck. Each other. Right here, in this bar. Right now.”

“But, but, ... we don’t want to; I don’t want to,” Al pleaded.“Sophie, I only love you!” Still, she was unzipping her biker jacket.

“Can’t you at least come with us to the hotel?”, I asked. I was unbuttoning my shirt.

Sophie looked at us, sadly. “No, I can’t leave this block. I know, you don’t want each other, you’re fucking fascinated by me. And I’m sorry. I screwed that up. But we only have tonight. And you would have done it with each other if not for me, really. So it’s not like I’m forcing you. Not really.”

“Will you at least be here?” Alison asked, sadly resignedly shedding her jacket and chains with a clatter.

“I guess I’ll have to be,” Sophie said. She grimaced. “And believe me, if there’s anything I don’t want to do, it is watch my … you two fuck. But it has to happen, and I guess I’ve gone through worse.”

In a vague stab at some kind of seduction, I reached to help Al unbutton her jeans. She pushed me away. We went back to each undressing alone.

“Keep your shoes, this floor is filthy,” Sophie allowed.

When Alison and I were both otherwise naked, my penis was completely soft. Al was, naked, much as I imagined she would be: square shoulders, wide hips, medium breasts, hairy bush. Natural blonde, though. I tried to focus on the features that looked a little like Sophie. It didn’t help. She seemed to have the same problem, her nipples were completely flat. She stood still, shivering slightly. I guessed as the man—or at least as the one who had actually had heterosex before—I’d have to make the first move, so I reached out and embraced her, planting my lips against hers. Her lips were dry, and her mouth was closed. She stood rigid as a statue for what seemed like a minute, then, as if by great effort, haltingly opened her mouth and wrapped her arms around me. Her mouth was nearly as dry as her lips. I opened my eyes and glanced over at Sophie. She was staring, with a look on her face one of mixed disgust and fascination. Her wristband showed six red lights and six green.

After another minute of this my penis was … not hard, but as hard as it was going to get. I broke the clinch, and led Al to the nearest booth, as the best thing available to something comfortable. She understood what was expected of her, and spread her legs wide, one foot on a seat back, one foot on a table. Her vagina stayed dry and closed. I leaned over her, and pressed my semisoft penis against her lower lips, and pushed, to no effect, except a bit of pain and my softening further. I knelt between her legs and licked her outer labia—her clitoris being nowhere in sight. She showed no signs of opening, but there was some wetness from my saliva. I tried to mount her again, and again failed miserably.

I turned to Sophie. “This isn’t working,” I said.

She came over to us. “Alison, you’re just not trying!”, she said.

“I can’t help it, men just don’t turn me on,” Al said. “I’m gay.”

“You don’t have to be turned on, you just have to turn him on enough… haven’t you ever even seen someone get a man hard? Seen someone suck a cock?”

“No,” Al said.

Sophie sighed. “Sam, get on this stool. Alison, kneel between his legs. Now, rub his cock in your hand, and suck it with your mouth.”

I did. Then Al did. Then I yelled, “Ow! Ow! Ow!”

“Stop, stop!” Sophie called out, running over in time before I suffered permanent damage. “Damn it, Alison! You’re just not trying!” Her wristband was nearly solid red now, only one green dot remained.

“You could do it, Sophie,” I said, gingerly touching my sore and very soft penis. Just from thinking about that, it hardened and jumped eagerly. “See? That would work wonders!”

“Eww, no!”, Sophie cried out.

“You are gay, aren’t you?” Al said. “I knew it! Then you could just make love with me. You wouldn’t have to do anything, just let me make love to you. I would make you like it. Afterwards, I’d be so turned on he could do anything he likes; or you like. I’d happily fuck him if I could fuck you too.” She was getting into the idea.

“I am not gay!” Sophie shouted. “I fuck men, I fuck women, I just don’t want to fuck you!”

“That’s … perfectly normal,” I said, “but you can pretend we’re someone else, then, right? It would be a great threesome.”

“No!”, Sophie yelled now. “No, no, no! Why do you have to be such assholes? Just fuck each other! People do it all the time! You were going to do it anyway! It’s really not that hard!”

“It’s not really a completely voluntary thing, Sophie,” I said. “Whom you’re attracted to, whom you’re not...”

“Whether you’re gay,” said Alison. “Look, it’s perfectly normal that you want to play Cupid, and we want to do what you want, we really do, but we just don’t turn each other on. You turn us on. Both of us. Make it a threesome, and we’ll have all the sex in the world.”

“No, no, no!” Sophie exclaimed. “I will not fuck my … I absolutely will not! I don’t care! I don’t care! I won’t do it!” The last green dot on her bracelet turned red.

Suddenly it was as if she wasn’t there any more. We didn’t see her, or hear her, or even think about her, really. Since this was perfectly normal, Al and I didn’t let it bother us. We just sighed and started picking up our clothes.

“A shame, you know,” I said to Al.

“What?” she asked.

“We do have all this money—and we have gotten naked with each other—more than naked if you know what I mean? We really could rent the Hilton honeymoon suite, and have some fun. It could be quite nice.”

“I’m gay, Sam,” Al said.

“I could change that,” I said. “You were coming on to me just a few hours ago. What made you change your mind?”

“I … I don’t know,” Al said. “Someone. Someone reminded me. Someone. So... Sophie?”

All of a sudden we could see Sophie again. She was choking, clawing at the air, and screaming, silently at first, then in a whisper, then gasping. She looked terrified.

“I’ll do it! I’ll do it! Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! I’ll do it! I! I! I wasn’t! Nowhere! Nothing! Never! Oh God!”

The last two lights on her wristband turned from red to green.

I was confused, but wanted to confirm what I thought I had heard more than I wanted anything else.

“You’ll do it? Meaning—you’ll have sex with us?”

“Yes! Yes! Anything! Yes!”

This was, of course, perfectly normal hysteria, so I did what any movie hero would have done. I embraced her in my arms and kissed her, muffling her cries. At first she was shaking so much I couldn’t hold her still, then, when she relaxed in my arms and let me kiss her, that was the best moment of my life. After some time, she kissed me back, and that was really the best moment of my life. Someone was pushing us to lean against the bar and that was probably good, since otherwise I would have fallen down and not noticed.

I was hard as an iron rod, but didn’t want to release Sophie from my arms, in case this moment would end. While still kissing her, I relaxed and let her tongue explore my mouth, while I fumbled to raise up her tank. It was glorious.

But after some time that could have been a second or an hour, Sophie was no longer kissing me. First her tongue stopped seeking, then she moaned, then she was twitching and groaning in my arms, and it wasn’t in rhythm with what I was doing. I stepped back to see that Al had unbuttoned Sophie’s jeans, dropping them around her knees, and was supporting her against the bar with one hand while rubbing and thrusting the other hand inside Sophie’s panties, and this was what Sophie was reacting to. Sophie’s eyes were closed, her arms were limp, her lips were shining, her nipples were clearly visible through bra and tank, and her wetness was a growing stain on her panties as I watched. I almost felt jealous, but then realized how perfectly normal this was—Al was a dyke, naturally she would be good at getting a girl off.

I took over the job of supporting Sophie’s upper torso, allowing Al to maneuver her onto a barstool, and slip her jeans and panties off entirely. Her groin, unlike Alison’s, was mostly shaved, with a neat vertical line of brown hair, and also tattooed like her arms. I pulled Sophie’s tank top off over her head in a smooth motion, then undid and took off her bra in … a snap. Her eyes opened and focused on me, and that was wonderful again. I cupped a small breast completely in one hand, and rolled it between my fingers. I realized her breasts were perfect—more than a handful would have been wasted. I caught the back of her head in the other hand, and kissed her. She kissed back, but this time it was definitely all too soon that she threw her head back and screamed out her orgasm before going completely limp in my arms and against the bar.

I looked down to meet Alison’s triumphant gaze. She raised her head from Sophie’s vagina with her mouth and lips wet from her nose to her chin. Neither of us spoke, though Al panted for air, a froth of wetness coming from her mouth as she exhaled. I returned to kissing Sophie and gently stroking her breasts. After a while, she shuddered and came back to consciousness. She blinked at me, but smiled broadly at Alison, still kneeling between her legs.

“That. Was. Incredible.”, Sophie said, with deep breaths between words. “Totally weird and twisted, but incredible,” she mumbled.

“Nothing weird about it, perfectly normal,” I objected.

Al smiled proudly. “I can fuck him now, like you want,” she said. Sophie didn’t say anything, but I could see the green spread all around her wristband, one lone red dot remaining, and that flickering. I took that as a yes.

As Sophie seemed like she wasn’t going to fall down now, I helped Al up, and onto a stool. She spread her legs again, not as wide as before, but her vagina was wet, and mostly open, with her clitoris a plump bud at the top. My penis was easily hard enough. I stood between Al’s legs and prepared to slide it inside.

“Oh no,” Sophie said, her breath mostly recovered. “I’m not letting you get away with that.”

We both looked at her puzzled.

“That was the best cum of my life, and I’m not going to let it go unrevenged; or unrewarded.”

She took me by the arm and pulled me aside. Alison’s eyes widened. Sophie kissed her fully on the mouth, and Al was too surprised to react before Sophie had broken the lip lock and was kissing her way down her body. She kissed each soft breast and sucked each nipple in turn, eliciting whimpering gasps, then drove two fingers of her left hand into Al’s open vagina. Alison let out a loud groan and grabbed at Sophie’s hand with hers, trying to slow the pumping.

“No, don’t, I’m the top,” Al objected.

“No, no, not this time,” Sophie grinned. “You can’t just make me cum like that and not get one yourself. You just sit there. You earned this.”

Sophie kissed lower and lower until she was diving between Alison’s legs, still probing her vagina with the fingers of one hand and licking her clit with her tongue. Al groaned, twitched and moaned, grabbing Sophie’s head, and sliding forward onto the bar stool. Sophie seized the opportunity and pushed a finger from her other hand up into Alison’s anus. Al screamed Sophie’s name and came, pushing Sophie’s head into her crotch, and legs flailing at the air.

Sophie looked up at Alison, who was flushed red from her face to her breasts, breathing hard, and swallowing. Al looked back in a kind of fear.

“Not enough,” Sophie said with an evil grin. “You’re still conscious. Don’t come until it makes you pass out.” Then she dived down back onto Alison’s clit.

“Ohhh,” Al moaned. Her eyes closed, and her teeth bit down on her lower lip. Her fingers twisted in Sophie’s hair, between the blonde’s legs.

I couldn’t take any more of this. The most beautiful girl in the world was licking out another woman in front of me, and making her have screaming orgasms. Sophie was bent over at the waist with her legs straight and spread wide for balance. Her vagina was wet and open, inviting. My penis was a steel column. I stood behind her, caressed her gorgeous buttocks, then drove my penis in.

Sophie gasped, and struggled between Al’s legs, but the dyke had a death grip on her hair, and wouldn’t let her up. Sophie’s mouth was pressed so firmly against Alison’s vulva that though she tried to say something only mumbles emerged. Meanwhile I thrust into her in a rhythmic pattern. Her wide hips were also perfect, just perfect, since they afforded an excellent grip, and her large round ass was a just firm enough soft backstop for my thrusts.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop, I’m gonna come,” Alison moaned with closed eyes. Sophie gave a sort of muffled sigh, then returned to licking and sucking Alison’s clitoris. I kept pounding and I could hear Sophie gasp in rhythm to my moves. It was the most wonderful sensation.

Al was as good as her word. She stiffened, and cried out in a deep voice, that trailed off into a low moan. I couldn’t contain myself, and shot my load deep into Sophie’s vagina. Sophie jerked herself, and I could feel her wetness pour over my penis onto our thighs. We had all three come together.

Al collapsed on the bar, seemingly totally spent.Sophie panted, gathering her breath, then reached around with her hand, and gingerly extracted my softening penis from her sopping vagina.

“You came, didn’t you?”, she asked. She seemed disappointed.

“Hey, I could feel you came too,” I said defensively. Then I realized. “Oh God, don’t tell me you aren’t on the pill.”

“Yes, I did,” she said with a smile, “and of course I have protection, that part’s all right. It’s just that you were supposed to save that part for Alison. You’ll just have to get it up again.”

We looked at the chunky blonde, draped over the bar, unconscious.

“Well, I don’t know,” I said, embarrassed. “I’m not really a twice in a row man.”

Sophie frowned, and looked at her wristband worriedly. Ten red dots, two green. She smiled again. “Oh, that’s all right. I think you underestimate yourself.”

She leaned forward, wiped as much of our mutual wetness as she could off of my soft penis with her hands, then took it in her mouth. Unlike Alison, Sophie knew what she was doing. She kissed the head with her lips, first lightly, then sucked it in, licked it, and gently stroked the shaft with her hand. I was getting hard again. That never happened. But it was happening, and I could see the red dots becoming replaced with green ones on Sophie’s wrist as my penis stiffened.

She looked up at me triumphantly from between my legs, with something like Al in her glance. They did look alike at times. Then she gasped and jerked around. Alison had come to, and was stroking Sophie’s wet vulva again, reaching around from behind.

“You don’t mind?” Al asked. “I can stop if it’s too much...” She seemed dazed, but still lustful.

“No, you can keep going,” Sophie said, “for optimal results you need to enjoy this too. But this time we’ll get you two together, the right way.”

She took both our hands and led us to a booth, putting Alison lying on her back on the table and spreading the blonde’s legs wide. Alison lay back, resigned, as before. But this time her vagina was wet and open. Sophie patted Al’s arm gently, then led me between Al’s legs, and guided my still stiff penis towards the blonde’s hairy lips.

I hesitated. “Al … is this your first man …?”

Al grimaced. “Look, just do it,” she said.

Sophie gave me a shove on the ass, and I slid into Alison’s tunnel. She was hot and wet, and even if not perfect, like Sophie, I decided she would still do. I stroked her slightly larger breasts with my hands, and thrust into her with my groin. Al sighed, and looked up at Sophie, questioning, and reaching with her hands.

Sophie smiled. “All right, all right.” She climbed into the booth, knelt on the table with her bare knees on each side of the short haired blonde’s head, and slowly lowered her crotch onto Al’s face. Al received Sophie’s groin eagerly, aiming it with her hands, and lifted her mouth onto Sophie’s vagina, licking first lightly, then furiously. Sophie began to twitch and moan, her hands joining mine playing with Al’s breasts.

I kept fucking, but decided to abandon Al’s breasts for the superior article. I tweaked Sophie’s stiff nipples, then took her head into my hands, and kissed the brunette deeply. I could taste Alison’s lubrication over Sophie’s own unique taste; our tongues dueled. I kept fucking the blonde, and I could feel her tunnel start to twitch around my shaft. I was also close.

But Sophie was ahead of both of us. The lights on her wristband were almost all green, only one red. She broke our kiss, and looked at each of us with a manic concentration. “Sam, Al, I’m going to come now,” she said. “I need you both to come at the same time, OK? Come with me, just like last time. I love you guys. I hope you learn to love each other, too, I … I ... I ... AIIEEE!” She lost her fierce control, and leaned back, and screamed her orgasm.

Alison was also coming underneath me, and I was about to pop off inside her, when I remembered something. Sure, Sophie was using protection, but Alison probably wasn’t. She was specifically a Catholic lesbian. That would be some present for her, if the first time she had sex with a man she ended up knocked up. It took all my control, but I pulled out of her just before I came. I jetted semen over Al’s belly and breasts.

Both women collapsed on the table, spent. I was close to joining them, when I noticed something strange. Sophie was happy, lying still with a look of complete relaxation and contentment on her face; but her wristband was red. Almost completely red. Just one green dot, and that one flickering red. Maybe it wasn’t a mood indicator?

What’s more, she herself was flickering, along with the last light; when it was green, she seemed solid, but when it turned red, she faded, like tissue paper. I could vaguely see the table and the back of the booth through her. I touched her gently, and she felt soft, not even like skin, more like a cloud. She smiled at me faintly with half-closed eyes, then realized something was wrong. She glanced at her wristband, then sat bolt upright, with a look of horror on her face.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!?”, she yelled. Even her voice faded in and out, and I somehow couldn’t feel her sense of urgency. She saw the white streaks down Alison’s stomach, and said “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, you pulled out, didn’t you? Why, why, why did you pull out?”

I tried to explain, but she didn’t listen.

“Look, Sam,” she said, frantically now. “There’s no time. You have to come inside her. You just have to.”

I didn’t understand, but gestured at my soft penis. “I’m definitely not a three time guy.”

“We can get you hard again. We have to.”

She leaned forward and again took my flaccid penis in her hand, but this time only to have it slip out. She squealed, and tried again. I could actually see her pick my penis up, then have it go through her fingers, as if her hand wasn’t there. I felt dazed.

“Oh God, Oh God, Oh God,” Sophie was ranting as she frantically tried to massage my penis to life, without success. It felt as if I were being brushed by feathers.

She took a different tactic, and frantically spun around to Alison, who wasn’t paying attention to any of this, just lying back and breathing deeply with closed eyes. Sophie rubbed frantically at the streaks of semen on Al’s belly and breasts. I could actually see Sophie’s hand sometimes brush the surface, sometimes pass through like a shadow. But eventually she did get a trace of wetness on her hands. She jumped off the table, shoving me aside (it felt more like a breeze then a push, but I stepped away), and pushed her hand at Al’s vagina. The vulva were closing, and Sophie’s fingers couldn’t get in. She whimpered. Then she flickered again, and suddenly her arm went through, and was buried in Alison’s vagina to the elbow.

Sophie flickered solid, and Alison jackknifed up and screamed in pain. Sophie pulled her arm out again, panting. She wasn’t the least concerned with Alison’s clutching her stomach and moaning, she was staring at the wristband on her arm. She held her breath. The last light was a solid green now. Then another, and another, faster and faster, until the whole ring of lights was green. Sophie let out her breath. She looked unspeakably relieved.

She turned back to Alison, who was rubbing her groin and stomach gingerly. “You went so deep! It hurt so much!”, Alison whimpered.

“Oh, Al, I’m so sorry.” Sophie said. “You’ll be all right. I know. Trust me, I know.” She shook her wristband proudly. It was still all green.

“What just happened?” I asked. “I mean, it was probably perfectly normal and all, but … what?”

“Oh, never mind, Sam,” Sophie said. “Don’t think about it. I mean really, really, don’t think about. Same for you Al. Here, go get your clothes you two. Time to go, for all of us.

“I know you might not feel like it without me nearby, but I hope you do take the money and check out that hotel room though. You’re perfect for each other, you really are. I hope you stay together for ever and ever.

“But if not, well, remember the Breckenridge. It’s not so bad. I mean, it sucks. But when you consider the alternative...”

Alison and I dressed and stumbled out into the morning. We looked at each other, then back at the bar. It was empty.